3.17/5
  • 1 star
Based on 35 reviews that contain star ratingsSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

Farm Bureau Homeowners

Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Nov. 30, 2017

35 Farm Bureau Homeowners Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:Any
Original review: Dec. 8, 2015

Price was 1/2 of what I was paying to my previous provider with the exact same coverage. Agent was thorough and helpful throughout the transition process. Bill payment set up exactly as it was with the previous provider.

Original review: Dec. 6, 2015

Great rates for the coverage amount that I need and great, clear, precise, accurate bill and customer service that makes you feel like part of the family.

Original review: Dec. 4, 2015

I also have my auto insurance with this company. I highly recommend them. They are always available to help answer my questions and problems that I may have. The staff is super friendly and helps anyway they can. I have had this insurance for years and also a lot of my family and friends have it. I would highly recommend it to anyone.

Original review: Dec. 2, 2015

Good company with good reputation and good representatives. Easy to work with and easy to get in contact with for service. Highly recommend to others and will continue to work with for years to come.

Original review: Nov. 30, 2015

They are very reasonable, friendly and they work with you to get you the best policy. They also help offer other forms of insurance. They are also local. You can always find one close.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Farm Bureau Homeowners?

Farm Bureau Homeowners Company Information

1939
5400 University Avenue
West Des Moines
IA
www.fbfs.com

ConsumerAffairs Solutions for Business

Schedule a demo

Your use of this site constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use