1.50/5
Based on 50 reviews that contain star ratings

Bankers Life & Casualty Long-Term Care Insurance

55 Bankers Life & Casualty Long-Term Care Insurance Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: July 2, 2015

We have been frustrated with Bankers Life/Transamerica for a claim we file for my 94 year old mother who needs full time care. They are good at stalling on the claim and come up with all these things they have to do before they will make a decision. My mother needed Home Health Care first and that was a nightmare also. After 6 months, they denied the claim. I turned it into the Insurance Commissions office and they got them to pay the claim. I think they are hoping people will give up and then they will not have to pay the claim. My mom pays 10,000.00 per year and this is how they treat her. Not a company I would recommend.

Original review: April 24, 2015

Bankers Life Agents prepared two policies for my husband in our home. One for Life Insurance and the second for Long Term Care Insurance. The Life Insurance in the amount of 25K was replacing an existing policy for 10K the Long Term Care Policy a new Policy. We submitted to all medical review questions and provided the names of my husband medical doctors, tests labs etc. The policies were issued and premiums were deducted accordingly.

The Long term care claims were denied because my husband attended his doctor during the week the policy was being processed. Policy denied. Now my husband has passed away and I'm told this policy is being contested as well. The policy was underwritten by professionals and we complied with every request to provide access to all medical records. Now when I need help the most I get the cold stare from the agents and the company.

Minimal communications - the lady on the phone said something will be mailed to me. I submitted this policy to the funeral home in good faith. This company is a sham. I'm cancelling my existing policy because I don't want the same thing to happen to my loved ones. Consumers have no protection against these slick agents and underwriters. They have access to your medical records and doctors and can deny a policy at will.

Original review: April 23, 2015

I recently filed claims with Bankers Life & Casualty LTC on behalf of my mother. The process went very smoothly. I used their web-based document upload service. They were quick to respond and let me know what was lacking (e.g. the plan of care from the LTC facility). Once all of the requested information was submitted by all of the parties (me, Mom's physician, and the LTC facility), we were notified within a couple of weeks that the claims were approved. About 2 weeks later, we received the first reimbursement check. We received the 2nd check last week. The LTC facility faxes them the itemized bill each month. I am going to see if they provide a direct deposit option (which is how I stumbled on these bad reviews of Bankers Life and decided I need to let people know that someone has had a positive experience). But even if they don't offer direct deposit, I will still be pleased.

Original review: March 12, 2015

My father-in-law has Alzheimer's disease and was diagnosed 3 years ago. Our nightmare with Bankers began in January 2012. I have read all of these complaints and feel as if I am reading our own story. I will try to keep this short and share some possible strategies that we are trying.

We began meeting with the first agent in January of 2012 after my father-in-law went missing and was thankfully found. We started the claim process at that time. After numerous delay tactics, mismanagement, and incompetence on the part of Bankers, we were finally, one year and two months later in March 20, he was DENIED money for his daily care. We were asked numerous times to provide information that we had already provided. It went on and on. In addition, our caregiver was told to take classes for her certificate and she would be covered. She spent over 700.00 to complete the course, but they refused to pay on the grounds that she was an independent caregiver. Nowhere in the policy does it stipulate that the caregiver needs to be associated with an agency. I wrote to the NJ Insurance Complaint Department, but to no avail.

Just recently, my father-in-law stayed at a local facility for respite care, which was covered in his policy. The dates were 12/24/14-1/5/15. Of course the facility faxed 33 pages of information to Bankers, then completed another 10 pages deemed necessary for the claim process to continue, which it hasn't. That was not enough. They required an itemized bill, which the facility does not complete. I'm sure Bankers knows this well.

However, the facility has been very helpful and is trying to meet all of Bankers' requirements. The facility stated that they have NEVER dealt with this problem before and they deal with companies all the time. I have called Bankers repeatedly. The last time I asked how many people were handling our claim and the man said, "Quite a large number of people." This is absurd. Every time I call now I am taking names and writing what they tell me about the claim so I can keep track. I get someone different all the time. They appear to be reading from a script. I could go on and on. This claim still has not been resolved. But let's do something.

Please help me do the following: Write a letter to the president of the company - Mr. Scott Goldberg. It looks like the HQ is in Chicago. 111 E. Wacker Dr. Chicago, IL 60601-3713. Write to the insurance complaint department in your state. Nothing will help unless we make this more public. My next step will be to contact 7 On Your Side, our TV station in NYC. Please contact your local station. Please send letters to your local newspapers. CNN also has investigative reporters such as Drew Griffin. Write to the BBB of Illinois. You can do that on the BBB website. I am appalled at how much time this takes. But the bigger issue is that this company is getting away with making promises and knowing full well that unless an elderly person has someone to fight for them, they will never get a penny.

Original review: March 9, 2015

I put in a claim for my father in September 2014 and expected a claim check to start in December of 2014. We have not gotten a check for December, January and now February. I have spent many hours on the phone and each time they tell us that some other information for him all of the requirements from the beginning of this process but they did not. After many lies that the check will be sent out, we still have no payment for his care. I would never take out any insurance from this company. They take your money but do not pay their claims!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bankers Life & Casualty Life Insurance?

Original review: Feb. 28, 2015

After a stroke, and they provided no help. Now my step mom is in a nursing home and I am going to try to get the policy reinstated, but after reading all of the reviews, it still looks like there is going to be a battle to even get them to pay anything. She is being forced to spend down her assets/life insurance policy and lose her home to apply for Medicaid when she had a long-term care policy in place. This is not right. Shame on these insurance companies preying on the elderly.

Original review: Feb. 8, 2015

We began filing a claim for my father who is 94 and needs 24 hr care because of various health reasons. We first began the process in Sept. of 2014 and have yet to receive any funds, though he is well qualified, we have met all requirements, and he has met the deductible easily. Every time we call, we get a different agent in all countries around the world. Each agent has different information and every time we are told that we need something different to meet the requirements. My parents both have a considerable amount invested in LTC and I am ready to help someone bring a class action lawsuit!!!

This company preys on the elderly who can't defend themselves. It is as bad as the scams you read about with people taking money from the elderly. I will keep on this company until something is resolved!!!

Original review: Jan. 9, 2015

My mother-in-law took out a policy for long term care with these people 15 years ago and now wants to use the policy and it is a nightmare. I'm surprised there hasn't been a class action lawsuit against them. They are happy to take your money for years but they DO NOT want to pay any claims. They keep harassing us and calling us trying to find a reason why they don't have to pay. The agencies they use have extremely POOR workers providing care. We have had 5 different employees in a few months period because they keep quitting.

They tell you you can go with whoever you want, but that is pretty much a lie too because they will look for ANY reason not to pay a claim. They keep calling to see if they can find something in your recorded conversation that will let them off the hook. If you're even considering this company - run - don't walk. I would NEVER get a policy like this and especially NOT from Bankers Life, after seeing how difficult it is to use it. It was definitely a waste!

Original review: Dec. 18, 2014

I will be 86 in a couple of months. My husband has Parkinson’s and I have been caring for him now starting our 70th year. When we took out the policy in 1999 everyone’s so helpful. Little did we realize what laid ahead when we needed to start using the policy. When we used Visiting Angles they told us they would not recognize them. The agency sent documentation to no avail. We then got private girl only to be told that Home Health Aid would not work. Finally got a CNA. Reading previous complaint on this site it is what I have gone through. They would say they didn't get pages etc. It has been a nightmare.

Finally I have been getting help with an office locally. She would fax to them my paperwork so no excuses. They have been wonderful but now the headquarters say this is not enough. I would send them for the last couple of years a copy of the back and front of the check. Now they want the banks cancelled check so we are talking waiting a month before I get my statement and a couple weeks for them to process. I am tired out fighting this awful company. Would love to quit but that is probably what they want. Can't something be done???

Original review: Oct. 29, 2014

My Mother (who is 80 yrs. old) has had this policy since 2002, and has had $90/month deducted from her checking account for the past 12 years! In May of 2014, she suffered a stroke, and was unable to stay in Senior Housing. I moved her into Assisted Living (which Banker's Life does cover). I requested paperwork to submit a claim, and once received I diligently filled-out all paperwork & faxed to the # listed. I had to call numerous times to check on status, couldn't understand any of the rep's I spoke with (terribly heavy accents - made me think I was calling Dell Tech support). They repeatedly sent out paperwork asking for the same information over and over. Everyone I spoke with said they'd make Notes of our conversation, but they never did.

She did a brief stay in Rehab, while in Assisted Living (which Medicare & supplemental Insurance covered). We just got a letter in the mail stating that they've now overpaid us (since they paid for the Rehab stay--which we told them OVER & OVER that we were NOT claiming for that care), but they refused to listen & cut the check anyways. Now they are requesting reimbursement. We finally received one check and have submitted additional invoices for her care thru October 2014. In the meantime, we've spent well over $24,000 for her care, and her move to a permanent Long-term care Nursing Home. We're waiting for reimbursement of Sept. & Oct. charges to continue to pay for her care. We cannot put her on Mass Health as long as there is Insurance Money that can be used.

Now, we're scrambling to make another Month's payment to the Nursing Home. BUT I have to get on the phone & explain to them AGAIN, that they paid for care they shouldn't have, and that we're still waiting on payment for her Assisted Living expenses, and Nursing Home care. They very readily took her $$ for 12 years, but when it comes to submitting a claim for reimbursement, they make it extremely difficult - and if it wasn't for me, her daughter handling this, she would've given up on submitting any type of claim - due to her age & health. Oh yes, and as her Power of Attorney, it took over 3 phone calls to get them to even talk to me. They wanted an Original copy of the PoA which I don't mail out to anyone. I wouldn't recommend anyone buying LTC Policy thru them, unless you don't plan on using it.

Original review: Sept. 23, 2013

My mother purchased a Long Term Home Health Insurance Policy on April 12, 2002, from Agent Kip **. Since then she has become legally blind and they refused to pay for care. In August 2012, I traveled to Washington to help take care of my mother as she had become a danger to herself. Being there 24/7, I realized that she was having periods of confusion/paranoia. These became severe enough that she was diagnosed on January 9, 2013 with Dementia. I could no longer take care of her, so we moved her to Patriots Landing Assisted Living. She had to have help bathing, being taken to meals, dressing, given medications and so on.

I contacted Banker's and asked what they needed for me to file a claim. They gave me a list, reminding me that this was supposed to be a home policy and therefore they would only pay the amounts for the services themselves, not the "room and board charges." I assembled everything they asked for in a packet and sent it to them. They continually requested the same information from me and her doctor and Patriots Landing numerous times, then denied the claim. I contacted Kip, the agent, who said he didn't know why they would deny it and that he had also sent a copy of the info to them. Since then, the Claim Dept has told me to file for an appeal, as my mother's Dementia has progressed to the point where she could not stay in Assisted Living (she attacked other residents) so she was sent to Highline Medical Hospital's Specialty Campus, where she was evaluated again for a two week time period with a final diagnosis of Dementia and Alzheimer's.

Since Patriot Landing had no opening in their Memory Care wing, she was transferred to Emeritus @ Harbour Pointe, in Ocean Shores, WA. My sister had built a house there, and would be able to visit with her there. I filed and sent all the paperwork again, this time as an appeal. After weeks, I called to be told they wanted it filed as a new claim since she was at a new facility (meaning we would not be reimbursed the amounts they should have paid from February 2013 on). And finally, we get to today, when I received a call telling me the claim was denied. Emeritus hadn't sent the documentation to prove Dementia, nor other statements of itemized billing and their Facility License, and that even if they had, we need to go to a different company called "Personal Service Providers" at ph (360) 538-1540.

The claim was denied. I have been around and around with this company, supplying the paperwork time after time, and they are still taking money every month for this policy they refuse to pay on. I can't be the only one they are doing this to, and I am ready to do whatever it takes to get them to honor their contract or refund all monies they have collected from my mother, with interest calculated at the 2002 rates.

Original review: July 6, 2013

After paying for years into this insurance policy and finally placing a claim, the seller assigned us to an agency that was very ill-prepared to care for much of anyone. It has been a struggle from the word go. More so, no one provided a list of agencies from which to choose and the one recommended threatened us with the idea that no other agency, locally, would be able to bill the insurance directly. No care to the elderly. Just a machine to feed the loop of insurers, providing agency, and the less than helpful staff.

Original review: June 25, 2013

Don't understand the "no account rep" complaints - I have had an account rep ever since I bought a policy 7 years ago. In fact, I get called by reps and managers at least once a year here in MA, and the same in CT. I have not - thankfully - needed to access it yet, so I can't additionally vouch for them. I have a high-deductible "MediGap" policy with them and I get tons of contacts from them on that.

Original review: June 13, 2013

My fiancé took out this policy with Bankers a long time ago. He decided to cancel it about 3 months ago, but cannot. He cannot get anyone to talk to. His bank told him since it is a direct debit monthly from his checking, they cannot stop it. His money is being thrown away to this company and he can't even put an end to it.

Original review: April 22, 2013

Worst company - Do not buy this Long Term Care! Many, many, many problems with this company from getting answers, resolving concerns, and getting the money even when it's been approved! They don't have direct deposit even when you do get the money. It's awful! On hold wait time is at least 20 minutes, and then you get cut off. I can't understand the customer service reps, and they can't get you to a supervisor. It's the worst company I've ever dealt with! Do not recommend. I’m putting in a complaint with the Attorney General's Office!

Original review: Feb. 7, 2013

Everyone knows that there is a 90-day period for which the policyholder must meet before Bankers Life and Casualty Company will make payments. What they don't tell you upfront is that they will only pay for the services provided in the past month and not at the beginning of the month. It can be expensive for 90 days of long term health care in a nursing home - shall we say $12,000.00 is a reasonable amount, but when you learn that Bankers Life will not pay upfront for the period 91-120, you are then stuck with having to come up with an additional 4,000 dollars for which Bankers Life will reimburse you. What if you can't come up with that 4000 dollars? You then get a bad credit stab from the nursing home, who wants the money upfront. Bankers Life can also delay their payment beyond the 30 days, which also adds to your bad credit. In discussing this with the finance department at the nursing home, I was told that only Bankers Life pays after the 120 days - all others make payment at the first of the month for the month following the 90-day period.

The way this stacks up, the family must make the payment to the nursing home and then depend upon a reimbursement each month from Bankers Life. All other companies make payment direct to the nursing home at the beginning of the month. In other words, you may have to pay out 16,000 dollars before you will see one penny from Bankers Life. Think about it.

Original review: June 5, 2012

I filed a claim with Bankers Life Long Term Insurance on behalf of my dad. It was quite aggravating at first getting all the paperwork together and straightened out, and getting the correct fax numbers for the correct papers. True, you never speak to the same person twice. But after we got everything in order, Bankers has sent us the money allowed us from the claim. Everything has been going smooth with them. My parents were smart to take out this insurance policy.

Original review: Feb. 29, 2012

Bankers Life is terrible. They do not have direct lines, emails, or account reps. They transfer you around, and delay responses. They are constantly behind in payments, and you have to contact them every month to see why. They use excuses like "did not receive invoice", or have the billing so behind and confusing, no one can tell what is paid for or not. They come up with reasons not to pay claims. This process needs to be governed by an outside agency, as they are taking advantage of senior citizens, who would not be able to handle these frustrations, and it is not fair to family members to deal with this all the time. This is ongoing, and I have heard and seen additional complaints that Bankers is the worst, and no one is doing anything about it.

Original review: Dec. 27, 2011

Our policy's premium from 1995 to 2011 has increased 250%! This year it rose by nearly 40%! I am no longer going to accept these increases without an adequate explanation from those in the State of Illinois government who receive and approve the company's rate increase documentation. There is massive incompetence as some level, and I intend to find out where it is.

Original review: July 20, 2011

I signed up for high-deductible supplemental insurance with Pat in July of 2010. However, it did not become effective until November, when my Medicare became effective. Pat promised me excellent customer service and was always responsive before I actually signed on the dotted line. He even told me not to call the 800 number because he wanted to serve me personally.

I recently received a letter indicating that my premium was going up in July "due to a change in your age." I called Pat two times to find out why my premium was going up in July and not in November, as that is the anniversary date of my policy and my birth month. Pat never returned my calls.

I finally called the 800 number and was told my premium was going up in July since that was the month I signed up for the policy. I protested, indicating that my policy and premiums did not start until November and that is when the increase should become effective. This is five months too early and it adds up every year it happens. I didn't get anywhere and asked for a supervisor and she (Raquel) indicated she would have a "processor" review and get back to me in 10-15 days with a decision. That was on June 21 yet I have not received any call from her since that date.

Original review: Nov. 9, 2009

I purchased a Long-Term Care Policy from Banker’s Life & Casualty in 2001 at the age of 51.

Banker’s Life has raised the annual premium to policyholders in my group by over 82%. As an alternative to paying the full increasing premium adjustment, Banker’s has offered to proportionately reduce the contracted benefits. Due to the drastic change in premiums and benefits, Banker’s also offers all policyholders to cancel the policy without a refund of the paid premiums! The basic premise by the insurance company to buy a long term care at such a young age was that I would be “locking” in a lower annual premium to receive three years of inflation indexed care benefits. This is a policy purchased for old age nursing home care coverage. If you’ve ever talked to a company about buying such a policy it’s not to different from a discussion about a whole life insurance policy. My original annual premium was $1,868.71 it is now $3,405.79. So much for locking in the premium and locking in future care benefits. To date I have paid $19,663.69 in total premiums. To date Banker’s has successfully unilaterally raised premiums and reduced benefits based on a paragraph on page 3 of the 14 page contract which reads: Renewal Premium We may change the premium rates for this policy. We can change the premium only if we change it for all policies like yours in your state on a class basis. We’ll provide you with written notice of any change in the premium in the time required by your state. This clause was never discussed prior to purchasing the policy nor was I required to initial such an important clause. I have subsequently learned that the insurance company has twice raised the premium because they made an error in calculation the actuarial loss ratio when they sold me the policy, again in 2007 and again in 2009. Banker’s Life is increasing the premiums so that I can pay for their error in forecasting claim losses. They can continue raising the premium to cover additional losses and I have the same lousy choices: pay the higher premium, accept lower benefits and still a higher premium, cancel the policy and forego the $20,000 in premiums paid to date. As individual policyholders are forced to cancel the policy because we can’t afford the excessive premium increases, Banker’s enjoys a windfall. Common sense would say that nobody would intentionally enter into such an onerous policy. Unfortunately, not only Bankers Life but State of Illinois Department of Insurance who is mandated to protect consumers from unfair business practices and bad business behavior, has refused to look beyond the revised calculations submitted by Banker’s Life required by State statute to support the higher premium. They ignore the unfair business practice and clear exploitation of policyholders. The long and short is that I’ve written everyone from Banker’s Life, our Governor, the State consumer protection departments, the States Attorney’s office, all our Senators and Congressman and the Tribune Op-Ed Editor … with everyone ignoring me or saying it’s not their concern or they can’t do anything. It is my opinion that all these government employees are complicit in the unfair business practices of Banker’s Life. If they aren’t willing to fight for the consumer they should not hold a position with just that mandate. I have proposed to Banker’s Life, the State Department of Insurance and all government officials that a fair resolution would be any of the following: Re-instate the original premiums and benefits without future increases as represented to policyholders when we purchased the policy. Cancel the policy with a full refund for premiums paid to date. You’ll note an argument by Banker’s and the State that a refund is not appropriate because if I filed a claim in the last 7 years I would have received the benefits. The fallacy here is they ignore the basic premise of selling me an old age care policy at the young age of 51 where neither they nor I intended to need for 15 or 20 years from purchase. I can send all prior correspondence to document my long battle in seeking fair restitution. Additionally all individuals seeking long term care insurance should be warned that this undisclosed premium device is not limited to Bankers Life. I would appreciate a response … good or bad. Thank you for your time and I am available to discuss any details.
Original review: Oct. 30, 2009

I have had the same experience as Kay of Spirit Lake, IA dated October 12, 2009.

I am writing this complaint with the hope that I can help someone. I don't want you to experience what my Mother and I did with Bankers Life and Casualty Company. For all elderly people who buy a "long term care policy" from Bankers Life: You may think you are insuring that you will not have to go to a nursing home but you are certainly insuring that whoever cares for you will be in a living nightmare of paperwork and frustration. If you don't have a lawyer in the family who works for free, I would strongly suggest you stay away from this long term care policy. I started calling BL in March while my Dad was still in the hospital. Every time I called I got a different person with different, conflicting information about what was covered, who and how I could hire for help, when and what the policy would pay. The first thing I would tell anyone who has a claim is: The elimination period does not start until you hire a CNA or other licensed caregiver. The elimination period is not just a period of time but the period of time you have been paying out "covered" expenses. You need to know what constitutes "covered expenses" or they will not pay no matter how obvious the need. The "specialist" will not tell you up front whether an expense is covered or not. BL may require that you hire through an Agency. However, BL won't tell you before you hire someone whether you can hire direct or if you must hire through an Agency. If you are approved to hire a licensed caregiver direct, you can have them come as little as an hour a day until the elimination period is up. I wish I had known this back in March when I first started filing claims. The policy states that they will provide an agent and a plan coordinator to help file claims. I repeatedly asked for both by phone and mail. I did not get either an agent or a plan coordinator. The agent that sold the policy to my Mother and Father was long gone. I had no help. I promise you that edlerly people who are sick and in the "condition" as required by the policy to be eligible for claims could not even get through the automated phone system let alone ever get a claim paid. I have been caring for my Dad in my home since March 27 and still cannot get the claims paid. My Dad died last week and so far we have received two checks. The first check BL sent they immediately put on a "stop pay". If any lawyer ever takes a "class action" against BL, I hope they let me know.
Original review: Oct. 12, 2009

My Dad has a long term care policy... like the all the ads you here are pushing for your retirement... what a joke... my parents bought these with the greatest of intensions... but the agent and company not so upfront... they were never told that is a government agency pays that the policy would not... so they have paid this policy for all these years for nothing... because my dad is a WWII vet and they are now helping to pay some homehealth aid ... the insurance company will not pay... they said it was in the policy... but these are older people and they should have been told this by the selling agent... I will tell everyone I know not to waste their money on any long term care policy... because when you need it ...is when you find the loop holes in it that know one seemed to mention when it was purchased...I feel that this is an injustice to the older population ... they are just taking advantage of their willing to trust if a licensed insurance agent... They should of been told that up front... not to have to read this big policy and try and to figure it out for themselve... I read the policy now to see if I could find that clause ... I could not... I had to call the company and they had to point out were it was in the policy... I sold insurance a few years back and I could not see it until it was pointed out to me.. now you tell me how any older person would ever see that... it is a in justice to our older citizens...

Original review: Jan. 18, 2009

My Aunt has a Long Term Care policy with Bankers Life and Casualty. One year ago I started helping my Aunt with her Financial affairs and this year have taken them over. One year ago I contacted Anthony and explain that the latest increase from 2007 to 2008 was quite large, he explained that this was the first one in a very long time and it is not a common occurance.

Original review: Nov. 7, 2008

I had to change In Home services due to terrible service from "Right at Home Seniors" a national franchise. I switched my policy over to Guardian Angel Caregivers of Portland Oregon (503-698-2020)in early August 2008 and Bankers Life, my insurance company that pays for this service, told us it would take a month and a half at the most to switch over service and start sending checks. Steve Miller, President of Guardian Angels, mailed all the required documentation during the month of August to the above business address for Bankers life. Since then, both I, Khin Aung and Steve Miller have made many attempts to get an update on the progress of the transition. Each time either of us called, we get the same rehearsed answer, "nothing more is required of you, do not worry about it, it is being processed". It has now been over two and a half months and we still have no answer from this company.

Steve Miller went to Phillip Sage, (503) 708-2546 or (503) 255-3624 ext 917 a banker life rep in Portland Oregon to help resolve the problem on Oct 15th 2008. Phillip called his company in Chicago and stated that the company has 72 hrs to approve or disapprove a new in home service so he requested that I fax him my state and federal business ID to help (even though Bankers Life stated these documents wern't needed) since the company hasn't realized that a transition even took place. He said they have all my paper work, including my original application with new IN Home service request, but no one has looked at it yet. Both of us (Khin Aung and Steve Miller)have called Phillip the bankers Life Agent several times since then and now he also isn't returning our calls to help hold Bankers Life accountable for no action. I called Bankers Life in Chicago today, Nov 7th, and they stated the same rehearsed line to just give them another week. We both have been hearing that for over a month. At this point we decided to stop service because of lack of payment to Guardian Angel Caregivers who has been providing service for 2 1/2 months. This leaves my husband, Dr Tin Aung at risk since he needs someone to be with him because of his health condition. Banker life representatives are elusive and take no accountability for their non-action and no one person seems to be in charge when a problem exist. Since they didn't fulfill the 72 hr approval time for the new in home service (Guardian Angel Caregivers) we are left confused and without one payment from Bankers Life for a policy I purchased years ago to cover the needs of my husband. I need Help with these issues I am having with Bankers Life because no one in their organiztion will except accountabilty or follow up. My husband is now out of service because the time has exceeded two and a half months with no effort from Bankers Life to pay for the service that has been provided. This new Agency has provided excellent service compared to the last agency I had but they can't keep providing service without payment. Thanks for any suggestions on how to resolve these issues with Bankers Life. Sincerely Khin Aung, wife of Dr Kin Aung who needs assistance

Bankers Life & Casualty Long-Term Care Insurance Company Information