Fast Free Quotes

Compare Rates
21st Century Insurance
1.63/5

21st Century Insurance

21st Century Insurance sells car insurance that comes with free roadside assistance. At this time, 21st Century isn't a verified InsuraMatch partner. To find a company that meets InsuraMatch's standards and get quotes, call InsuraMatch to get started. *ConsumerAffairs insurance program, powered by InsuraMatch.

Fast Free Quotes

Start Saving on Car Insurance Today

Compare Rates

235 21st Century Insurance Consumer Reviews

Original review: Oct. 20, 2015

They stay in contact by mail and email with constant updates. There have been no issues in the 5 years I have dealt with them. I have never had a problem with them or ever filed a claim. You have the ability to go online to view updates and your current auto policy and make some changes online.

Original review: Oct. 19, 2015

It's been good, only had one small claim. I changed my billing date and had no problems with that. The service has been very good when I have called in. They have helped me understand my auto insurance policy and the different coverage that are available thru Century 21. I would recommend Century 21 to anyone who desires a hassle free auto insurance experience... No problems.

Original review: Oct. 13, 2015

My husband and I have had 21st Century for many years without having had any tickets or accidents. We have never filed a claim, nor been late with a payment. My complaint is that the cost of our insurance coverage goes up each and every time our policy comes due. We pay every six months, and every time our payment is more than the time before. This is really bothersome.

Original review: Oct. 3, 2015

They are so rude and unprofessional. I am a few days late on my payment due to some problems I have been having and I called to let them know I would pay them half on Monday and the other half in 2 weeks . I will not be over my 30 days grace period and they harassed me on why I kept explaining myself and they were so rude and would not listen. And they threatened to foreclose on my place when I am not even 30 days late nor was I going to be. They have no respect and are the worst customer service ever including the supervisors. I am so upset. As soon as I can I am refinancing my loan with someone more professional.

Original review: Sept. 16, 2015

I have been with 21st century for 25 years, and customer services was great, nice, going out of their way, but lately they doesn't care about the customer. All they care about how to collect money. I rent a car from Enterprise while my car at the body shop and ending I paid $567.00 from my pocket. The 21st Century paid just 7 days and I have to pay 23 days and when I asked to escalate it to the manager Eric he was the worst customer services ever.

He was keep talking to me about the agreement and ignored the mistake from his staff. For couple of hundred dollar, he didn't hesitate to please me as a customer for long time with 5 cars insured plus my family member too. Advice: when you talk to anyone of 21st century, take names, times you talk, because that's why I have been punished (I didn't get the name of the person so I don't have any proof).

How do I know I can trust these reviews about 21st Century Insurance group?

Original review: Sept. 6, 2015

I had a policy with them on a Jeep wrangler that I have as a 3rd vehicle that NEVER gets driven on the road. I had insurance and plates put on after I was told I couldn't park in my driveway without it. So I have decided to sell it cause I never use it and when I didn't renew my policy with them they reported me to the dmv for not having insurance and had my driver's license suspended. All cause I'm not paying them $1100 a year for a car I don't drive.

Original review: Aug. 27, 2015

I have been with this insurance for a few years and 6 months our premiums go up! We called this last time and all they said was prices went up across the board, meaning for everyone, but never gave us notice or explanation to as why. I just now noticed I only have limited tort when I believed I had full tort. I never signed anything for it to be limited tort. After doing my own search, I now realize bodily injury doesn't cover yourself if you're injured and the accident isn't your fault. I also found out on my own that PA is a no fault state. I didn't understand why my policy showed this first party medical section for 5k. The only reason I found this out is because of a recent bad accident that totaled my car and put me in the hospital and THE ACCIDENT WAS NOT MY FAULT, from what I understand now I'm responsible for all my medical over 5k.

I just cannot believe this! I cry just thinking of it, I have to pay and go in debt and collections and bad credit reviews over something out of my control. Who in their right mind would accept 5k Max for medical? I would have never ever accepted that! Just my ambulance ride will be that! Why did this insurance company not mention any of this to me and explain it so I could make the right and best decision? I still have the package from Feb that has a form in it and says "if you select limited tort please sign and mail back". I didn't want limited tort.

And I knew nothing about PA's no fault and this first party medical thing. Cannot believe I'm going through all this! If only this insurance company would've been honest and had professional representatives that provided accurate and truthful information I wouldn't be here wondering what am I going to do now? Just so unreal. No insurance company should be allowed to misrepresent insurance like they did to me. I'm baffled, hurt, and depressed over all this now and it was out of my control and I wasn't even at fault.

Original review: Aug. 25, 2015

I insured two vehicles with 21st century for $115/month. I dropped one of the vehicles to save money, and they charged an ADDITIONAL $1000 PER YEAR!!! I absolutely could NOT BELIEVE THESE CRIMINALS!!! They told me that they charged me an ADDITIONAL one thousand dollars per year because I LOST A DISCOUNT. What kind of a discount loss DOUBLES THE PRICE OF YOUR POLICY? And my last question is, how in the world is this company legal? They absolutely need to be investigated and possibly subject to a class action lawsuit.

Original review: Aug. 10, 2015

My car was hit from behind by a woman who is covered with 21st Century Ins.. I know this asked that I be fair about my comments but there is no being fair when my car is towed without my consent and nobody seems to know who towed or where my car was towed to. I left to Arizona for a family emergency and asked them not pick my car up because I had valuable items in my car that were gonna be in my not running vehicle for 2 days max. I left message after message and NOBODY HAS RETURNED MY CALLS. I AM FURIOUS!!!

Original review: Aug. 5, 2015

My daughter was in an accident that was deemed not her fault. A claim was placed the next day with 21st Century. It took 21st Century six days before they made first contact, another four before they came out to see the car and it has been twenty-one days and I am still trying to finalize their payment to me. Which won't happen for at least another five to seven days after I write this review (I'm hoping). Their auto salvage company tried to steal the car three times claiming I had made a deal and to turn over the title (said to garage personnel). NOT TRUE. 21st Century just didn't want to pay for storage. Not my fault they took so long to work through the process.

21st Century felt it necessary to remind me that I needed to be reasonable and responsible with costs even though a car wasn't rented until ten days after the accident and only held onto for eleven days (due to their mistakes, delays and misadministration). They also made an offer before allowing me to submit proof of improvements completed on the car which would have affected the valuation report. And therefore overall dollar offer made to me. I've had forms to fill out that contradict each other which lead to more waiting and delays in payment. I felt ignored and then pushed (even railroaded) through the process. And it still isn't completed. This is an awful company and one, people should think about doing business with. Calls are returned 48 hours later on the average (more delays).

Original review: July 31, 2015

My son called and answered all the questions they asked. Got his quote, paid his premium. 47 days later his rate doubled. They said they "assumed" he had been driving 3 years. How can he be a full licensed driver for 3 years when he just turned 18. He left State Farm because he thought he was saving money. Now it's 30% more. I told them it's the old " bait and switch." Getting signed up they jack the premium up thru the roof. He is leaving them. Screw that. That's just wrong.

Original review: July 28, 2015

I am involved with my 2nd trying day attempting to GET 21st Century to reinstate my joint auto policy, which they 'cancelled' 6/24/15, & didn't reinstate, as I was informed WOULD occur while discussing the matter with an agent/rep on the phone on 6/24/15 (It just so happens that the 'installment' payment--which WOULD l have been our 'Final' installment for months to come; another reason it was disappointing to NOT have the needed funds to pay this on exactly THAT day. But for months I had been juggling bills, etc, due to loss of income with my job/employer--pretty commonplace nowadays.). I couldn't pay the full amount due on 6/24, but was told that were I to make my payment on Friday--when I got paid--that it would 'cancel out' because it would be too late in the current 'billing cycle', but subsequently reinstate FOLLOWING my payment.

Our policy WAS in my girlfriend's name so she routinely received communications or e-mails about the policy--myself, never, though occasionally I'd receive a call from 21st. NOT this time, as unluck would have it, neither of us received ANY e-mails, calls, or other notification ABOUT the (anticipated) cancellation, then 'reinstatement' whatsoever. I didn't think I had any reason to expect anything unexpected with this scenario, BUT only last week, my girlfriend received a mailed notification from 21st informing her of the policy's 'cancellation'--NOT a typical or unusual. Frequently we only receive mailed information weeks AFTER any payment, action, contact via phone.

She asked me ABOUT this 'cancellation' which I told her to disregard because I'd paid what was owed and taken care of it weeks earlier, on 6/26/15. LITTLE did I know that the policy had in fact been Cancelled ON 6/24 yet NOT been 'reInstated' as I was expecting, based on the information I'd gotten FROM the agent prior to making my payment. Also, it just so happened to have been 30 days AFTER the anticipated 'cancellation', which 21st Century's 3 or 4 various reps/agents REPEATEDLY told me. I am STILL trying to persuade 21st Century to reinstate our policy since I would have absolutely contacted them IMMEDIATELY upon my girlfriend's having gotten the mailed notice last week HAD I known for a fact that it wasn't just another routine, computer-generated mailing & that the policy in fact HADN'T been also 'reinstated' following the 'cancellation' as I'd been informed BY the agent.

So by now it has become a nightmare, me trying to persuade 21st Century TO reinstate our policy though they continue to maintain it is PAST 30 days, & NOT subject to reinstatement, & myself telling THEM that they should reinstate our policy for a variety of reasons, including the fact that I wasn't aware of the policy having been actually cancelled & NOT subsequently reinstated per the advisement of their agent, & my having ONLY become aware of its cancellation and not reinstated as of yesterday, which as I said--coincidentally happened to be only 31 days after my payment. It seems they just want to MAKE a much greater amount of money, since they continue insisting our policy CAN'T be reinstated but MUST be instead a completely 'new' policy--of course, SEVERAL hundred $$$ more during even a 6-month period.

Original review: July 24, 2015

I started a policy with 21st Century, April of 2015. I thought their rate was reasonable, $28.48 for Basic Liability. I then, added an additional driver a family member and a car to the policy. With the same Basic Liability Coverage, on July 6, 2015. Now, the monthly rate for the policy, would be $97 and some change. Which, I had thought then, was ridiculously high, but, when I was talking to the representative, she made our conversation to seem like she was helping me. I, was adding a family member at a reasonable rate, which I knew was not the case at all. I went on through with the changes to my auto policy. I also, told the representative, I might call them back, because I don't know if my family member already had coverage elsewhere, but if not, I wanted them covered.

On July 10, 2015, I called them back to let them know, that I would no longer have the family member or vehicle on the policy. They raised my rate to $31. Asking the reason for the raise in policy spoke with a Supervisor who did not help with a clear explanation, but gave the best explanation she had, which honestly made no sense to me. So, it was either keep the policy, or close it. I had thought about closing it, because of the all of sudden raise in the policy but did not.

A few days ago, I called to check if 21st Century would be taking $31 out of my Bank Account, for next payment. And they said NO, it will Be $38.14. WHY for, I asked and they still could not give me a good explanation, of why my policy rate is being raised every other day. So, I tried to cancel the policy, and they said I couIdn't. I had to do it 3 days in advance. Because they would automatically take it out of my account, which I think is a bunch of BS. If this is what they put me through in just 3 months of being with them, God forbid an accident, I don't even want to think of how horrible of a coverage I might have, and the expenses I would have to pay out of pocket. Bad customer service. Not off to a good start with 21st Insurance, feels like a scam. They just want my money, but giving me bad service.

Original review: July 8, 2015

I am still waiting for 21st Century to pay my credit union for the claim since my car was in a total loss accident. The accident occurred on 6/9/15. They said they sent a check to the credit union on 6/18/15 which as of today (7/8/15) has not been received. They mailed me a check for the amount over the pay off amount which I received on 6/23/15. I have spoken with 21st Century and told them that the credit union has not received the check and they are able to verify that it has not been cashed yet.

The credit union continues to take my monthly car payment out of my account. I am getting the run around. I asked that they put a stop payment on the check and sent another out next day priority or do an electronic transfer but they don't do anything. How long do I have to wait? Who can help? I have been with this company for many years and paid them thousands of dollars. They are more than happy to take my money. I'm so livid I'm switching insurance!

Original review: July 2, 2015

Today I called to get auto insurance through 21st Century and let me say I give them 5 stars so far! The downpayment was even cheaper than my already cheap quote. The monthly payments were over twice as much at Geico $72/mo and only $32.50 with 21st Century. Almost seems too good to be true! Goodbye forever GEICO! Hello 21st Century!

Original review: June 28, 2015

21st insurance is the worst insurance experience I have ever had and I'm 43 years old and this is the first review I ever wrote... They would not let me write one on their website. They had me blocked somehow... They will sell you a policy and let you pay for 6 months up front and 4 months later say you owe them money and if you don't pay they will cancel policy and get your license suspended. And don't believe a word that anyone at this company says cause they all have a different story and none of them are true.

Original review: June 25, 2015

On June 4, 2015 I was side swipe by one of 21st Century Insured. They called me and told me verbally that they will accept 100% of the liability to repair the car. The repair shop called me and told me that my car would need a four wheel alignment because of the accident. I then talked to the adjuster ** who told me that they were not going to pay for the alignment and threatened that he was going to cut off the car rental. I then spoke with his Supervisor ** who told me that the car only got hit on the wheel and would not need an alignment. He said he would call me back and so far he has not. Customer service at this company is very bad.

Original review: June 25, 2015

My wife and I purchased a 2002 BMW X5 3.0 on 5/3/2015 and ever since I left the dealership we have had problems. We took the car to get inspected and it could not even pass the inspection, the steering wheel was about to fall off and could not telescope in or out nor could it move up or down. The very next day I took the car back to 21st century auto group dropped the car off to have it serviced. ** the general manager and ** the head receptionist told me that it would be ready in 2-3 days. Well it's going on the 5th week that my car has been there and all they say when we call or stop by the dealership is they not sure what to tell me. They're just delivering the message. Can someone please help us out?

Original review: June 19, 2015

Refused a breathalyzer and just got my license back in July. I switch to them on Feb 11th. They never filed an SR-22. On Feb 3rd, I find out I have been driving for four months on a suspended license, due to 21st century NEVER filing and SR 22. They ran my record and increased my price after reviewing my record. So, I never have a four month suspension on my permanent record. When I called to address it, they blamed me stating I didn't ask for an sr- 22, after telling me the insurance was sold to me by a sales person. Corporate office agreed to back date and SR 22 and send it to the sacramento dmv and write a letter explaining, then send it to me so I would have it on file, considering I was 30 miles away from home when I found out and in finals in school and working for a attorney. I also drive myself to cancer treatments.

Well, they never sent me the letter as promised, nor did they pay my driver's license reinstatement fee, of write the letter to the dmv, they blame me and they are unsympathetic on the phone that they directly blame me. This is corporate office ** and the other women, can't think of her name right now. But I have spend over 40 hours on the phone trying to fix it. and had to take a day off of work and go to the dmv to pay the fees. The dmv felt badly and said they would remove it off my permanent record and give back my money if they wrote a simple letter just saying there was no lapse in coverage. Refused to do it, saying there was no sr 22 filed. But, yet they sent an SR 22 to the dmv backing dating it. No integrity, dishonest, does not care about the client, all about money and that's it!!! Stay away, when I think of the women name I will come back and post.

I asked them a 1000 times for a letter, and they said the back dated sr 22 is sufficient, I kept saying the dmv wants the letter to take it off my permanent record, and they kept repeating to me, "Oh so they won't accept the sr 22?" Unconfident, irresponsible, does not care about the client!!! ** is so arrogant and can't stand to be wrong and the same with his processor!!! I asked them for legal and I was given legal at state farm, which did not handle 21st century. Now, my permanent record is ruined, I have to pay fees, lost 40 hours of work, and the streets of having a license suspended for four months. If I had gotten my car impounded I would have never gotten the car back. Every time I call, the women who promised the letter, is never available. Thank god it is all recorded!!! Stay away from this company, they are all rude once they realize they're wrong!!!

Original review: May 27, 2015

I was way charged for my Insurance. The customer service was awful, not helpful at all. My last experiences with 21st was more like they where trying to strong arm me with threats of penalties, increase of premium, and even cancelation of my policy. I have had no laps in my coverage. I've been with them for 5 years. Wish I would have looked for a new carrier years ago. I would have saved my self 100 bucks a month for the same policy. I would never recommend this company to anyone!

Original review: April 16, 2015

On 4/11/2015 my roof was damaged by high winds. I called 21st Century for assistance and to file a claim. I was told that they cannot provide an emergency roofer, I was on my own and if it rained (as forecast) I would not be covered if I did not perform emergency repairs. I have a $500 deductible but was told that the latest policy has a $2,600 deductible for wind and hail damage. This was more than my claim. I dealt with them since they were AIG Homeowners Insurance and this is my first claim. The agent was very unhelpful and condescending. DO NOT GET A POLICY FROM THIS COMPANY!

Original review: April 10, 2015

My home owner's premium was increased by over $250. When I tried to drop $275 worth coverage that I really didn't need my premium only dropped $100. This was explained that when your premium goes down - your discounts go down. So it would wind up costing me the coverage and $175 to save $100. Still $125 more than last year. I'm on disability and only trying to keep my premium as close to what it was last year as I can. I have also been a customer of theirs for over 10 years. Please think twice before using 21st ins.

Original review: April 10, 2015

Is there a way to file an actual complaint so someone would look into it? I don't want to even give them one star. When I first received the quote for my new vehicle, they were the cheapest. Now 3 yrs later, they have doubled my insurance and the car is 3 yrs older. I'm 48 and I haven't had any tickets or issues, how is this even possible??? They, just this month, jumped my insurance 70 DOLLARS!! Can you believe that? When I called and asked them why… I got the same BS excuse as usual. Then the guy acted like I shouldn't be upset, REALLY? I don't know about everyone else, but 70 dollars is a lot of money. Can someone give me guidance on what to do here??

Original review: Feb. 22, 2015

I moved to Oklahoma from Calif. Minimum coverage. 15,000/30,000 Calif and 25,000/50,000 Oklahoma. Fine, $358/yr Calif to $674/yr Oklahoma. Now my monthly increased from $52.73 to $79.10. Huh? A warning, but no why. I'm trashing uninsured motorist. NOT required. That's $105.54 off my policy. ** great!!! Only been with since 1997. What gets me to all of y'all. Insurance companies DON'T tell you the savings for driving under 25 miles a day. GOOGLE it. They live in secrecy. I ** hate it!!! YES!

One guy I spoke to was so lame, I wanted to rip him out of the cell by his throat. Impossible to reach. Ever notice they all want to know your yearly mileage. That's fine, this worthless maggot, told me, point blank, "It won't make a difference." Yes, it does! I have a GDD, 47 years under my belt driving career, tractor trailer experience in my past, motorcycle in my past, clean driving record, anything else I've overlooked? Oh, bend over, ha ha! It bothers me to admit this! I wish them and all of y'all well! Truly. I am in the poverty level, and a discount is a discount. Once upon a time, it was great! What the ** happened? God bless all of you!

Original review: Feb. 4, 2015

On 1/30/15 I received a letter that due to non payment my auto insurance stopped 1/13/15. I had driven well over 1000 miles in that time due to having Cancer and going to specialists. WITH NO COVERAGE. No phone call! I then realized that I had received a call earlier that month from Chase Fraud about someone trying to use my card. They sent a new card, but auto pay was effected. I had to pay $150 to reinstate, $20 for refused payment! I should have given them my route and account # when signing up. But they asked for the card number. Yes, they are cheaper. NOT WORTH IT, or the extra $170 they just got out of me. Wish I had read reviews before I reinstated.

Original review: Jan. 21, 2015

I have been very unhappy with 21st century for the past number or years. When they were really 21st century, and still under their original ownership with corporate offices in Woodland Hills, you could usually call someone. Now you are just a number. I rarely had needed them, but when I was in Northern California in 2005 and totaled out... they used my actions of trying to cope alone, some 400 miles away from home against me. They were upset that I did not rent a car and drive home but instead called my son at a local college campus and flew home. Did it matter how I got home? I was hurt and all alone. My son was at school in No Cal. Anyone who has been in an accident is not very alert after such an event, especially when you have been struck at 65 miles per hour standing still.

They settled my car out for NOTHING! It was in really good shape and have just been detailed with new tires put on. It did not matter. I really felt they let me down in a time of need but I continued to insure with them. I have been on disability since that accident, and life has been difficult.

I drive now about 2500- 5000 miles per year... About 2 years ago, I had missed a renewal payment by 3-4 weeks accidentally. They told me they could not reinstate my policy, but they could rewrite it, and so that small mistake jacked up my insurance some $250. Same exact coverage, same exact car! WHY? I had not had any tickets. The 2005 accident was a rear fender and not my fault. I did not have any new accidents. I was driving much less now and the rep could not give me an answer as to why my insurance was going up. It made it so it was hard to pay. I finally gave up driving for a few months because the payments are too high and I needed time to try to figure out what I should do next.

I need a new policy, and perhaps it is that I dread returning back to 21st Century cause they really do not respect me or my business. However, I want to be able to drive. The fact that I have been with their company for over 40 years means nothing to them, and their attitude was really displayed the last time I called. I am probably now their oldest or longest customer as the company opened and my family was one of their original customers before I started to drive. I remember the big deal that was made over this company--I was under my parents policy when I was 15 1/2 which later grew into my own account and I have been with them ever since.

Today, I am upset with them. I am now retired. I do some work for people, but I am not driving every day to an office because I do the work at home. The insurance company then has to put something down for driving to and from work, but I don’t drive to and from work.. I can go days without driving anywhere. I need to renew my insurance and I am thinking I should call them up, but they are not the wonderful company they used to be..

The history is this: The problems began when AIG bought out 21st Century. That was unbelievable with the way AIG did things. One renewal period, I had not renewed my policy and so they reported me to a collection agency. My policy was over. I had a new company I wanted to try out and because I did not call them to tell them this, I was sent to a collection agency. I thought when your policy ended you did not have to renew your policy. I ended up going back.

Within that time, 21st then sold to Farmers. This just meant that you now meant less. I don't like that their only office is in Delaware. They have no local offices, and now as I near 56... I am thinking do I stay or do I go. I have another 20 or so years to drive - maybe more and I worry about how I am going to deal with this company's increases. I cannot longer afford to pay their premiums and my friend who bought the same coverage on a brand new car was paying about 1/3 less than what I was paying.

I feel I can talk about this company with some level of knowledge and I can tell you I don’t think they care if I stay or go... My loyalty to them means so very little. I am looking to shop around for the price of a new policy. I don’t think the insurance companies are as great as they once were... They used to stand by what they said. They don’t stand behind anything today. I am not real impressed with any company I see right now, and if their service is all the same, why spend more!

Original review: Jan. 14, 2015

I was given a quote and bought the coverage. First statement went from $92.54 to $301.25. Stay away from this company.

Original review: Jan. 9, 2015

My car was totaled from a lightning strike in Tampa Bay. We are "snowbirds" and it was a towed vehicle. It requires a mounting bracket attached to the frame, which you attach a tow bar. It also requires brake and taillight wiring. I also had a battery charging system installed to eliminate dead battery upon arrival. Total value about $1300. I have been paying an additional premium on my policy for "accessory equipment". Now that the car is a total loss claim, 21st Century is allowing me $66.00 for what they claim it would add to the vehicles' value on a car lot. The policy states my coverage for such cannot exceed $1585. The adjuster seems to be too busy to return my calls lately. They are allowing me 7 days car rental. That is plenty of time to shop for, negotiate, purchase, and have those accessories purchased and installed. Guess if they don't drop me, I will drop them soon after the settlement. Be aware.

Original review: Jan. 6, 2015

I signed up with basic insurance only. The payments were affordable. They sent me a payment form for auto deduct, I got a letter today saying due to the fact I added my daughter, my rates went from 77.86 to 392.39. I went with live chat and if my phone was working, I would yelled and been a very upset customer.

Original review: Dec. 30, 2014

At approximately 5:10 pm on 12-29-14, I called roadside assistance as my car would not start. I was told by the person on the phone that, "We would have a tow vehicle arriving within the hour." It did not come. We received another call stating that the tow company had cancelled and it would be at least 4 hours before they could get someone out, or we could wait until morning when more tow companies would be available and they would call us between 7:30 and 8:00 am. Needless to say, nobody called. I then called them and spent 40 mins on the phone between holds and talking to first to a rep and then a supervisor. The supervisor wanted my phone number which I gave her but also told her I was not hanging up but staying on the line until this issue was resolved. Finally, I ended up telling them that since the car was going to be towed to Plainfield Shell, why couldn't they call them to tow the car and wonder of wonders, my car got towed.

However, while talking to the man who towed my car, I found out that they no longer have a contract with 21st Century because of snafus involved in directions, etc. from this company. While 21st century agreed to pay in full for the tow, I must say had I been stuck on the highway, I would still be there out in the cold and at night. Also, free roadside assistance means I should not be paying for anything anyway. I also went online to the Delaware BBB and found 176 complaints filed against them. The situation I was put in is not acceptable.

21st Century Insurance Company Information