Consumer Complaints and Reviews
I purchased a new $500k home in New Braunfels, TX from Perry Homes in December 2013. The same month I experienced and reported flooding in my front and back yards. Now, almost 2.5 years later, the problems are still not resolved despite having to hire my own engineers and attorney. Perry Homes was given every opportunity to remedy these problems before having to resort to such measures, but they continue to hold me hostage in this property, that I now wish to sell, by not fixing this horrific issue. Not only this, I also had major structural issues in the attic that impacted the roof. Thank goodness I hired a good home inspector before my warranty expired. Another example of a company who has gotten too big for their britches, and takes advantage of a single female homeowner (a disabled vet, I might add).
Joseph TruiniHome Improvement Contributing Editor
Joseph Truini is a home improvement expert who writes extensively about do-it-yourself home remodeling and repair, woodworking projects and tools and techniques. His work has appeared in several national magazines, including This Old House, Popular Mechanics, Country Living, Woman’s Day, and Today’s Homeowner.
More about Joseph→
In business since 1967, Perry Homes is one of the largest homebuilders in Texas. It offers customized, affordable homes in the Austin, Houston and San Antonio areas.
- Guide for first-time homebuyers: Perry Homes offers a complete online guide to help first-time buyers understand the building process and weigh their options.
- Hundreds of designs available online: Prospective buyers can browse a wide variety of designs, sizes and styles before ordering their home.
- Online glossary: Before and during the building process, buyers can brush up on technical terms so that they can communicate effectively with builders.
- Live chat online: Buyers can talk with a representative online to ask questions and get help choosing the right home.
- Move-in ready homes: Perry Homes also has existing homes available for immediate occupancy.
- Partnership with Crestmore Mortgage: You can get pre-qualified and apply for a mortgage online at the company’s website.
- Best for Perry Homes is best for people on a budget, first-time buyers and highly independent people.
Compare Builders & Developers
Perry Homes Company Profile
- Company Name:
- Perry Homes
- Year Founded:
- 10110 West Sam Houston Parkway North Suite 250
- Postal Code:
- United States