Joseph TruiniHome Improvement Contributing Editor
Joseph Truini is a home improvement expert who writes extensively about do-it-yourself home remodeling and repair, woodworking projects and tools and techniques. His work has appeared in several national magazines, including This Old House, Popular Mechanics, Country Living, Woman’s Day, and Today’s Homeowner.
More about Joseph→
In business since 1967, Perry Homes is one of the largest homebuilders in Texas. It offers customized, affordable homes in the Austin, Houston and San Antonio areas.
- Guide for first-time homebuyers: Perry Homes offers a complete online guide to help first-time buyers understand the building process and weigh their options.
- Hundreds of designs available online: Prospective buyers can browse a wide variety of designs, sizes and styles before ordering their home.
- Online glossary: Before and during the building process, buyers can brush up on technical terms so that they can communicate effectively with builders.
- Live chat online: Buyers can talk with a representative online to ask questions and get help choosing the right home.
- Move-in ready homes: Perry Homes also has existing homes available for immediate occupancy.
- Partnership with Crestmore Mortgage: You can get pre-qualified and apply for a mortgage online at the company’s website.
- Best for Perry Homes is best for people on a budget, first-time buyers and highly independent people.
Compare Builders & Developers
Perry Homes Company Profile
- Company Name:
- Perry Homes
- Year Founded:
- 10110 West Sam Houston Parkway North Suite 250
- Postal Code:
- United States