Century 21 Real Estate

Century 21 Real Estate

3.8/5 (193 ratings)
Find a Real Estate Websites partner

Looking to buy or sell your home?

MyAgentFinder can help you find the right agent.

Find My Agent

About Century 21 Real Estate

Looking to buy or sell your home?

MyAgentFinder can help you find the right agent.

Find My Agent

Century 21 Real Estate Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Century 21 Real Estate?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Century 21?

Original review: April 27, 2022

I called Dennis in the Sparrow Bush NY location and asked about a home and he laughed. He stated it's probably sold ask the right questions whatever that meant. Obviously he is not interested in selling homes. Maybe this office is a front for some kind of other business but definitely not sales of homes, that's my opinion only.

Original review: April 8, 2022

Fernando represented the home we made an offer on as the seller and the realtor. He guaranteed it would appraise. It did not. Way under in fact, he tried he said to work with us and eventually we had to cancel because we could not come up with the gap due to the low appraisal which was guaranteed wouldn't happen. Just unprofessional and so far worst realtor we have dealt with. The market is crazy but also some responsibility is for the realtor especially when they are the seller. Good luck to everyone else and hope you get a home.

Get buying tips about Real Estate Websites delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Sept. 4, 2021

I had the extreme displeasure of dealing with this company on my son's behalf in early 2020. Time is of no essence. It was a sellers market and the house pended quickly. My son had to re-locate for new job and left the state leaving his house in the hands of his agent, only with assurances by such that he would take steps to ensure required contract repairs were completed in time for scheduled closing- at my sons cost of course. Agent failed to take any action.With my son's permission, I contacted agent.He stated businesses in E.C.were busy and had an ETA for repair over a month out. What this agent failed to realize is that over a month out was way past the scheduled closing date and the agent was not concerned. I made 2 calls from my home to E.C., 8 hours away.End result: 2 appts.set within three days time BY E.C. businesses.This agent's word was no good on all accounts. I drove to E.C. Was there 3 days. Never saw this agent (he dropped off keys to husband at hotel-couldn't make our meeting the next morning for he had to attend the closing of his new house) or agent re-assigned to my son at my request. My identity was never confirmed nor a POA asked for, yet I was making decisions for their client. New agent was no better than the first.Too busy to meet me at anytime and couldn't speak in a voice that wasn't dripping in condescension. Before leaving E.C., after all contract stipulations were met, I had the keys. Agent was too busy to take possession and secure the house properly. I had no option but to leave lock box unattached to door inside screen door- leaving the house unsecured. Agent called shortly after I left, stating she was unable to unlock the house (but finally UN-busy enough to get to the house after all this time), for the keys didn't unlock the front door and back screen door was locked.This could have very easily been prevented had either of the agents been performing their duties as my son's agent. Agent then called my son and TOLD him he had to pay for a locksmith because his "mother" had locked her out. Again, at no time did either agent confirm who I was, ask for evidence of my power to make decisions on his behalf or make any attempt to meet with me. It was she, whom failed in her duties as my son's agent to take possession of the keys and secure the house. My son refused to pay for that locksmith. Soon after, Agent called my son again and threatened him that his "mother" had placed his contract in jeopardy, eluding that the house would not close as scheduled. This was uncalled for in such an overly stressful situation and I marvel at the audacity of this agent in making such a remark. What her intent was is still not clear as contract stipulations had been met and house was on target for closing date, due to no effort on these agents part. Both these agents made claims to be real estate agents; however, their actions or lack of belie that very claim. I attempted to contact the owner of this company while in E.C but to no avail. I spoke with his executive who said she would have him call me back-my call was never returned.I made several more attempts once home, all to no avail. I contacted Century 21 Corporate HQ's who passed the buck back to this company.I recently spoke, via email, to the broker of this company whom, besides being obviously amused at my dissatisfaction, stated that both agents were, "overwhelmed by my sense of urgency". I believe both agents were underwhelmed by the fact that when I left Eau Claire there were but a few days left in which the contract stipulations had to be met. I am assuming that little unimportant fact escaped both this broker and his agents. This company failed to provide real estate services in the best interest of their client. If you are looking for sub-standard real estate services in Wisconsin, then this is the company for you. Your search is over.

Original review: July 15, 2021

I am elderly and on fixed income but this real estate company defrauded me of over $1000 using their "in-house" FRS Escrow Service my C21 FRS agent promoted. When I caught the fraud and asked them to correct the "errors" they fed me condescending lies. I am now forced to escalate this to California Department of Corporations.

Randy ** owner/broker uses wholly owned escrow and funding companies he created to control the entire transaction where fees and charges are two to three times higher than industry standard but in my case also shifted over $1000 in costs from the Buyers side to my (Seller's) side of the transaction in violation of the contract terms and refused to correct the fraud even after it was identified. Some of the clever tricks used to hide the fraud during escrow were to create a "rush" by letting the sales contract expire, using expired HOA documents, and never providing an estimated settlement accounting prior to close even after requesting it. This is unprofessional and shows a lack of integrity.

Original review: April 21, 2021

In Australia, l had a very bad experience with 21 Century hills district. I put a Google review, but the principal at 21 century hills district threatened me to be sued if l don't put the google reviews and ratings, even three stars. Hey, Mr M! This is a democracy nation, if you wanna do the same thing again, go to North Korea. I have a freedom of speech and own words to express. Now l know why your business got 4.7 overall on google reviews.

Original review: March 5, 2021

I haven't used a real estate in some time. But, we did use them to move into this neighborhood. We were satisfied with the agents and the service. And we have friends who have used them more recently.

Original review: July 29, 2020

I have been working with Beverly for some time now. She works in Calaveras County. Let me tell you first off you need a lot of patience with her. She will tell you that she will call you back and you will never never get a call back. When she does she will tell you that she will have an answer to your offer tomorrow. Tomorrow comes and nothing. It’s been a month and I haven’t received an answer, a denial nor a counter to my offer. My check is just in limbo. Please read all documents. I told her to submit an offer for a certain amount, shared closing fees and she put a different amount with the seller paying all closing fees. Of course they were not going to accept..

I then went to speak to Darci in the same office. She is the agent representing the seller. She is so rude. Always telling me that I was wasting her time and the sellers. She would speak down to me like if I was a nobody. These women are in customer service jobs and that’s one of the main things they lack. Darci went as far as telling me that she has no time to entertain me anymore. I submitted an offer $5,000 under the asking price. How is that an offense. It’s not. That’s why there is such thing as counters. But to the date I have never received a counter or anything. Please do yourself a favor and DO NOT step foot in their office.

Original review: July 27, 2020

Tracy ** is the worst realtor you can find. She did not care about what my family and I were looking for. Anytime we had a question for her she would answer "I don't know". Tracy showed us houses that were completely trashed and not even close to what we wanted to look at. The whole time she seemed to only care about getting paid. She didn't even care if we got an inspection on the house saying that "people dont do that around here".

My family and I were moving to SC from out of state and because we were on a time crunch. Tracy took advantage of that and was very unhelpful. We thought about getting a different realtor several times and didnt end up doing so because of how little time we had to move. We ended up having to buying a house that we hate and are disgusted by because she did not show us houses we wanted to see and only showed us houses that were falling apart. We cannot wait to get out of this house she sold us. Overall very dissatisfied.

Original review: May 17, 2020

Agent came to see me and my elderly father the other day to talk to us about selling our house. He spoke at us not to us. Demanded we do everything he told us. Was very intimidating. Texted me over and over agian. Over spoke. Would not let me speak. Upset me and my disabled father. Very bad experience. Never again. Horrible person! We wanted someone to work with us not against us!

Original review: April 10, 2020

As a buyer's agent Debbie ** is the worst. I came in contact with Ms. ** while I was a seller and she had a buyer. She lacks knowledge, acts unprofessional and does nothing to move a deal forward. This was the most frustrating experience I have ever had while trying to work with a buyer and I have bought and sold over 100 homes. Stay away from her!! In the end, she just kicks her commission to her buyer because she knows that she was useless. I have receipts.

Century 21 Real Estate Company Information