2. Moving

Century 21 Real Estate

Century 21 Real Estate
Overall Satisfaction Rating 1.18/5

Century 21 Real Estate Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Century 21 Real Estate?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Century 21?

Original review: July 29, 2020

I have been working with Beverly for some time now. She works in Calaveras County. Let me tell you first off you need a lot of patience with her. She will tell you that she will call you back and you will never never get a call back. When she does she will tell you that she will have an answer to your offer tomorrow. Tomorrow comes and nothing. It’s been a month and I haven’t received an answer, a denial nor a counter to my offer. My check is just in limbo. Please read all documents. I told her to submit an offer for a certain amount, shared closing fees and she put a different amount with the seller paying all closing fees. Of course they were not going to accept..

I then went to speak to Darci in the same office. She is the agent representing the seller. She is so rude. Always telling me that I was wasting her time and the sellers. She would speak down to me like if I was a nobody. These women are in customer service jobs and that’s one of the main things they lack. Darci went as far as telling me that she has no time to entertain me anymore. I submitted an offer $5,000 under the asking price. How is that an offense. It’s not. That’s why there is such thing as counters. But to the date I have never received a counter or anything. Please do yourself a favor and DO NOT step foot in their office.

Original review: July 27, 2020

Tracy ** is the worst realtor you can find. She did not care about what my family and I were looking for. Anytime we had a question for her she would answer "I don't know". Tracy showed us houses that were completely trashed and not even close to what we wanted to look at. The whole time she seemed to only care about getting paid. She didn't even care if we got an inspection on the house saying that "people dont do that around here".

My family and I were moving to SC from out of state and because we were on a time crunch. Tracy took advantage of that and was very unhelpful. We thought about getting a different realtor several times and didnt end up doing so because of how little time we had to move. We ended up having to buying a house that we hate and are disgusted by because she did not show us houses we wanted to see and only showed us houses that were falling apart. We cannot wait to get out of this house she sold us. Overall very dissatisfied.

Get buying tips about Real Estate Websites delivered to your inbox.

Original review: May 17, 2020

Agent came to see me and my elderly father the other day to talk to us about selling our house. He spoke at us not to us. Demanded we do everything he told us. Was very intimidating. Texted me over and over agian. Over spoke. Would not let me speak. Upset me and my disabled father. Very bad experience. Never again. Horrible person! We wanted someone to work with us not against us!

Original review: April 10, 2020

As a buyer's agent Debbie ** is the worst. I came in contact with Ms. ** while I was a seller and she had a buyer. She lacks knowledge, acts unprofessional and does nothing to move a deal forward. This was the most frustrating experience I have ever had while trying to work with a buyer and I have bought and sold over 100 homes. Stay away from her!! In the end, she just kicks her commission to her buyer because she knows that she was useless. I have receipts.

Original review: March 25, 2020

I'm very pleased to recommend Henrietta ** as a professional Real Estate Broker. I've worked with Henrietta for the past five years. Not only has she been the key player for all of my home rentals, but she's also become a personal friend. Henrietta's skills and leadership qualities would make her an invaluable addition to helping any landlord with all of their rental needs. While Henrietta has found success at Century 21, she's always looking to maximize her skills as a leader in the real estate field. She's an excellent communicator and knows a tremendous number of people. She has used her friendly personality to develop a platform for finding suitable housing for a variety of perspective tenants. She always has her finger on the tenant needs’ and housing availability.

Henrietta marries her speaking skills with a working knowledge of real estate marketing. She does her research to screen clients and is able to assure the landlord that prospective tenants will qualify to become reliable and safe tenants. In addition to her professional qualifications, Henrietta has personal qualities that make her well-suited to leadership. She's naturally fallen into the role of "point person" that I go to with all of my questions. She's not afraid to suggests new directions to explore. Henrietta is a person with vision. On a personal note, Henrietta has become a dear friend over our years of working together to fill vacancies in my rental properties. Her integrity and friendly personality are just icing on the cake of her many other qualifications. Henrietta has my highest recommendation for fulfilling any, and all of your real estate needs.

Joanne

Original review: Jan. 23, 2020

I had a bad experience yesterday when I was going to look houses to rent Las Vegas. Since when I met the Agent ** at first time. After look first house, she had not gave to me as customer service a nice met. She refuse to show me house that we had made an appointment on the next weekend and said she is busy closing a house to other customer. After that I make other appointment with her to next weekend to show me other house to rent. Before she text me asking me if I'm not interest to buy house, I said that I'm not qualified to buy now so I need rent. After that she make an appointment with me on Tuesday 01/21/2020 at 2pm. I text her, "I'm going be late 15' / 2:15pm." She said. "It ok. No worry."

When I arrived at house 20' late at 2:20 pm ( o it was 5' later ), she came to me screaming to me, saying that her time is money and I can't be late 30' and she can't show me the house anymore, and she was so rude, screaming and treat me like a **. My husband heard inside the car and asked me to me to come inside the car and leave, because we don't need that treatment from her.

After that I tried to call to the office that she worked and nobody contact me back. I started to cry because no one in USA never ever treated me that way and I had not did nothing wrong. I'm so sweet person and always I treat ** very good. I had all text and everything printed to show to her manager and make sure she's is not doing this to anyone. After she met me, she was pay attention on my accent and she was asking me about my nationality. I said, "Driving. Can't reply. I'm Asian, Brazilian and I'm American, and I can't by house only rent right now."

After that her treatment change a lot with me, until our last meeting yesterday at house. I felt so discriminated from her because I'm not qualify to buy house and I'm asian with accents and Brazilian, she treat me as a ** or worse. I'm still recovery from her insults and to make wait my time all day yesterday. I want complain against her with all places that I can file and I have all prove of everything happened with me. ** treat me isulting me because I want rent a house, I can't buy, so prefer she refuse to be my real estate instead treat that way. I swear all my information are true. Century 21 - 8350 Durango Dr / Las Vegas - NV.

Original review: Dec. 14, 2019

STAY AWAY!!!! Kim ** and her bosses do NOT care about helping you buy a home!! They are only interested in selling the one you already own to make herself money. She will give you all the time in the world to earn money selling your home, but when it comes to your home purchase - she is never available to take you to any houses you want to see until they are already in contract. Then will try to get you to buy the home from the people she flips houses with! She is the most sneaky, lying, selfish real estate agent I have ever worked with! Kim left me homeless living in a hotel!!! She only cares about making money and not helping you find your dream home! Wish I could give no stars!!!

Original review: Dec. 5, 2019

I had an interaction Lisa ** who is an agent in the Toronto area. She is highly unprofessional and mentally unstable. She arrives several hours late for appointments and abruptly goes on "vacation" in the middle of transactions and can not communicate this prior. Furthermore, she is very abusive. Called myself a paying client a "dumb **" and "** trash" several times among other names. Shes told me I'm not educated and talks down to clients. She held me hostage in an elevator throwing herself into it and holding the door open for over a half hour while she had a mental crisis yelling all kinds of obscenities. I had to call the police. I do not recommend her to anyone as she is very unsafe to be alone with. I feel she is a large safety risk to the public given how mentally unstable she is.

Original review: Oct. 11, 2019

Always had perfect inspections and never missed a week's rent. We made call outs for the mold for months and never got fixed, too many complaints to go through.....but would not recommend this company, we still are waiting for our bond 45 days later and no communication...and yes we had written out what was wrong with the property at the beginning.

Original review: Sept. 22, 2019

I have the worst experience of Rustenburg Century 21. I have been leasing a property in Rustenburg since July 2019. At first the company seemed to be very professional with their contracts and promises of taking good care of me and my property. I informed them that I will be moving to Potchefstroom and then on to China in the next three months.

The first signs of incompetence were when we moved out. The agent appeared with her apprentice and took photos of the interior and exterior of the house for the whole time it took to move our furniture out of the house. Approximately 4 hours. They were in the way of the movers and had to be asked to get out of the way repeatedly. The intended renters then appeared and started criticizing the house. The said renters had visited the house on two previous occasions after which they signed a 24-month contract to rent since they really liked the house and garden. The renters moved in the next day.

The following week I was sent a letter directly from the renter addressed personally to me listing all the faults of the house that had to be corrected. This letter was addressed directly to me, and just passed on by the agent from Century 21. I thought the agency were supposed to be my representative and go between to the renters. I agreed to have most of the faults repaired or replaced at my cost. I requested Century 21 to send me a repair estimate for the agreed faults. That was two months ago. I have not received any response.

Then I received an email from Century 21 two weeks ago with a letter from the renter informing me that they are breaking their contract and will be vacating the property at the end of September 2019. I informed Century 21 that this was unacceptable and requested Century 21 to inspect the property and give me feedback on the condition of the house and garden. There was also a letter attached about one of my trees possibly damaging the wall of a neighboring property. I requested Century 21 to have the tree branch sawed off at my cost to prevent any damage.

Up to today, September 22, 2019, I have not had any response from Century 21 regarding the breaking of contract or my request for estimates of repair costs. I trusted them to look after me and my property but they have failed grossly in their promises. The two representatives from Century 21 I have dealt with are: Rental Agent: Karin ** and Rental Manager: Beanca **. **.

Century 21 Real Estate Company Information