Based on 10 reviews that contain star ratingsSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

Coral Springs, FL

Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experienceDissatisfied with the experienceSatisfied with the experienceHappy with the experienceWould recommend to a friend
Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands
Last updated: March 2, 2018

12 Tile Redi Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:Any
Original review: March 2, 2018

I recently purchased one of their Tile Redi shower pans and am extremely dissatisfied both with the product and my experience dealing with the company. I found the product online and was intrigued by the concept. However, once it arrived I was immediately disappointed. The shower pan feels flimsy. Most concerningly, my contractor and tile guy refused to install it. He said he's worked with them in the past and won't install them because he stands behind his work. He said the shower pans still flex, even when installed correctly. He said my options were to use the largest tiles I could find, or just hire someone to build the shower pan in place. Turns out hiring someone to build a shower pan from scratch was CHEAPER than buying Tile Redi's poorly made product.

I have since been trying to return the Tile Redi shower pan, which is completely useless to me now, but to no avail. I've tried both the retailer and the company directly. My only option is to exchange the product for another product that's going to have the same problems, and I'd still have to pay to ship it back and a 20% restocking fee. No thanks. Be smart (unlike me) and do your research before you buy from this company. A company that does not accept returns is a company that doesn't stand by its product. That should tell you everything you need to know.

Original review: July 18, 2017

Through our contractor we got a Tile Redi pan for our master bath remodel. The install of the pan and tile went according to specifications. A few months after completion we began to notice a leak under the floor. After doing a "pond test" the leak is coming from underneath the tile somewhere. We initially contacted Tile Redi and were able to get ahold of VP of Technical Support (Keith). He assured us that this has never happened before and to send him pictures and the video that we took of the pond test.

It has been 2 months now and not only has there not been a resolution, but Keith has refused to respond to any of our emails or phone calls. Tile Redi seemed like an easy option for the remodel and a water proof solution. Our issue is not the leak, as much as the lack of any response from Tile Redi. No Response! I understand that things can go wrong on a project, but no response? That is unacceptable. Please, do yourself a favor, DO NOT BUY from Tile Redi.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: March 10, 2017

Ordered the shower pan, comes with special glue for tiles. However they didn't give us enough glue to cover the surface of the curb. We had to order more and pay for it, further delaying the project. Then they promised to have it delivered ASAP but they didn't. Why can't they give you enough glue in the first place? What is wrong with these people, it's a simple measurement?

Original review: Jan. 31, 2017

First they should change their name to Tile Redi to screw you. The lady at the return desk is unprofessional. She must be the same person all the other complaint are referring to. I ordered a shower pan with a bench kit. The shower pan was cracked when I got the delivery. I was told I would need to wait one and a half months for a replacement. I figured she told me this in hope I would not send the damage shower pan back. They want me to pay a 20% restocking fee for the bench and the other parts of the kit. Also they want me to pay over $100.00 to ship the bench back. The bench is a part of the kit and the kit was in part damage and they're not able to replace the damaged shower pan in a timely manner. Therefore they want to pass the buck on to the customer. Talk about not standing behind your own product.

I did try to resolve the situation by taking the next size down shower pan but the bench would be too large for that pan. Therefore I need to send the larger bench back and still pay the $100 shipping fee, plus the 20% restocking fee. Am I being unreasonable, I think not. The total amount l was spending on the deal was over $1000.00. Doesn't make business sense to me but so be it. I'll sell the bench on eBay for what I can and let Stephanie at the return desk have it her way. Thank for nothing Tile Redi to screw you and you too Stephanie with a screw loose.

Original review: Oct. 25, 2016

I ordered an tile ready base on a Monday. By Weds the client changed their mind. I called to cancel within 48 hrs and was told item shipped and there is a 20% restocking fee for the return. I was told it shipped already and that the policy. I asked for a mgr and was told he would call. He never called. I told them I never even received item and that this is ridiculous. They rerouted the item back to them and charged me delivery fee AND 20% restocking. I could understand the delivery but 20% for an item I did not receive is a shakedown. I complained and said there is a 48hr waiting period on orders but to no avail. I WILL NEVER USE THEM AGAIN>>>

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Tile Redi?

For more information about reviews on please visit our FAQ.

Original review: Sept. 22, 2016

I ordered a 36 x 60 shower pan with a bench from Tile Redi. They sent me a 36 x 48 shower pan with a 12 bench. I called them to let them know they sent me a smaller pan than what I ordered. The lady I spoke with informed me I needed to include the size of the bench in the total measurement of the shower pan. I went on to explain to her that had I known this, I would not have ordered the bench because I wanted and ordered a 36 x 60 pan. My bathroom design has already been laid out to accommodate for the size of the pan. I informed the lady from Tile Redi that since this is her claim, I needed to return the product since what I have now is of no use.

Tile Redi return policy is 20% re-stock fee plus shipping costs. Given these circumstances, it will cost me approximately $485 to return the product to them. On top of this, Tile Redi determines whether or not the product is of additional use to them for re-sell. Basically, if I spend approximately $485, there is no guarantee that I will be refunded the difference of what I initially paid. The lady I spoke with absolutely refused to put me in touch with the owner or manager of the company. The lady assured me she will forward my e-mailed complaint to the owner. I received a message from someone from the company earlier the next day. I returned his call the same afternoon, leaving a message. It has now been several days with no return call from the gentleman that I called. I called the gentleman again and e-mailed the lady. The lady said she will forward my e-mail over again. Still no response from anyone to resolve this issue.

On top of these issues, I went ahead and had two licensed & bonded contractors bid my bathroom out after receiving the shower pan kit from Tile Redi. Both Contractors went on to inform me that I paid too much for the quality of the product I'm now stuck with. I went ahead and researched the company and there are several complaints from other customers that have experienced the same exact situation I am dealing with. I even offered to buy a 36 x 60 shower pan from the company with no bench, if they allowed me a smooth return transaction! Hopefully my situation reaches many before ordering, so no one has to experience what I and several others have had to deal with! Low quality product with low quality customer service = low rating from me.

Original review: Feb. 22, 2016

The Tile Redi shower pan and associated products received, at a cost of $726.10 (Invoice **), were neither as advertised or described. Their return restocking fee is a ridiculous 20%, or approximately $145.22. In addition, returns are at buyer's expense. If the same shipper, the quoted return shipping cost is $322.64. So, returning the items purchased would result in over a $467.86 loss. In my opinion, this company mis-represented their product, and make it way too costly to return their product if needed. Hence, I do not think they should be in business.

Original review: Feb. 25, 2015

The shower niche was not as described, in that the dimensions given were the outer dimensions and not the compartmental dimensions. Therefore our soap dispensers would not fit and we called to find out how to return the product. During the call I was informed that RETURNS ARE NOT ACCEPTED. I inquired if this was posted with other sales information on their website. I was told that I was informed in the email I received confirming my purchase. So the only notification I had that returns were not accepted was correspondence I received from the company AFTER I already purchased the product.

Original review: Oct. 23, 2014

Their website includes the offer for custom made shower pans and hypes how they can make what you need. What they don't say is that it is for builders and they do bulk work only. As an individual customer, they treat you just like a box store would, take what they have or leave it. For the price what they want, you can get better treated elsewhere.

Original review: Aug. 26, 2014

The first pan Tile Redi sent us was a defective pan. The water pooled up on one side after it was tiled. It turns out the drain was sticking up a bit. We called the company and they told me to add up what it would cost to have it removed/replaced. This was a waste of time, as the boss had no intention of ever paying for the labor or wasted tile. It cost me hundreds of dollars in labor and material to remove it. Tile Redi sent a new one. The second one was broken in the box. Having learned our lesson, we tested the third one for draining and wouldn't you know that it also had a problem with water not draining (before we tiled). Everything was level, but water pooled up for over 12 hours. This time it took Doug three weeks to respond to me to tell me that they wouldn't do anything for me. They told me we could remove it, but since we didn't buy it directly from them, they couldn't guarantee that the company would refund our money. They don't care about the customer, and don't stand behind the product. Do not buy this. I rate it a zero because I still have a defective one installed. Luckily my contractor built a new slope so the tiled pan works. Be careful. Choose another product that works and has customer service.

Original review: July 9, 2010

I used the Tile Redi pan and it was the best and the easiest pan I have ever used. As for other complaints I have seen, I don't understand how someone lost the pitch. All Tile Redi pans are pre-pitched. I love this product and it's sad to see people who complain because they didn't read the simple instructions.

Original review: May 9, 2010

We ordered a shower pan online; it came and was cemented into place in our shower. At that point we realized it was flat and didn't have the built-in slope required for the water to run into the drain. The pan was already cemented in place and the shower walls tiled. We had to jury-rig the shower by building up a slope with tiles and shims; this may not hold up over time and is an imperfect solution at best.

Tile Redi Company Information

ConsumerAffairs Solutions for Business

Let's talk

ConsumerAffairs ranks 562 on Inc. 5000 for 2017

Advertisements on this site are placed and controlled by outside advertising networks. does not evaluate or endorse the products and services advertised. See the FAQ for more information.

The information on our website is general in nature and is not intended as a substitute for competent legal advice. makes no representation as to the accuracy of the information herein provided and assumes no liability for any damages or loss arising from the use thereof.