Take a quiz, get matched with an Accredited Partner!

Coral Springs, FL

Overall Satisfaction Rating 1.42/5

Tile Redi Reviews

Original review: April 2, 2020

I don’t recommend this company at all. I wait over 6 weeks for the shower pan which put my project way behind and when I finally get the product the drain hole is 4” off center which will throw off all the tile on the base. I paid $1,000 for this product and would expect it to be right. Now I’m getting the run around with the company. I’ve been passed from person to person and all they offered was a small discount. DONT USE THIS COMPANY!!!!

Original review: March 2, 2020

I have ordered 2 of the 36" x 60 Redi trench shower pans with Oil Rubbed Bronze grates in the past two years. In the year and a half since I installed the original pan the paint finish is coming off of the oil rubbed bronze finish. With just normal wear, soap and water. I have a 3" x 4" section with no paint finish remaining. I have been in contact with customer service. Since I ordered their product through Home Depot, Tile Redi will not stand behind their product. Because I ordered through another retailer, Tile Redi says I have to work through Home Depot to correct. To me this is very poor customer service that they won't stand behind their products. A lesson learned only too late in the game. Hopefully this will help someone else if they are considering installing any of their products.

Get expert buying tips about Online Bathroom Fixtures and Plumbing delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Jan. 27, 2020

We remodeled our bath and replaced the pop-in shower with tile. I purchased this product after searching online for a shower floor pan. I had never made a floor pan so to purchase one ready made was the way to go for me. I read a lot on installation from on-line sources and watched the company videos and others on You-Tube. I followed the instructions as everyone recommended (because I had no experience in doing this) and I must say it worked great. I have read some of the other reviews and I can say I did not have their issues. I did not have to call customer service so I cannot provide a review on their support. This shower has been in use for 4 years and no problems. We are getting ready to redo another shower and will purchase this floor pan again.

Original review: July 26, 2019

Saw the product. Thought wow that’ll save time and headache. Bought my 60x42 pan. Then after reading horror stories on the web concerning problems installing I followed my own gut. First, the bottom of the pan is too slick with no cavities for the thin set to flow through and lock to the floor. The solution I used was to drill 1/4 inch holes all through the curb ribs (obviously from the bottom) and through all the others that could be done without penetrating the pan. Everywhere else I dimpled with the bit..

Second I packed the ENTIRE Pan with thin set flush to the bottom. (I primed the concrete substrate the night before.) After laying bed with a 3/4 inch trowel, I glued the drain and set the base (a real ** by yourself). Leveled the base and screwed through the sides into the studs of the shower. Note. Frame up the shower as tight as you can so that you can do this without breaking the sides, also I put the screws in high enough that they would be covered by the flash kit.. Let it dry unmolested for 2 days! It is stuck and solid as a rock. They don’t supply enough epoxy for the shower so yes you’ll need another 6lbs at least. I used Laticrete 252 max with Kevlar. Best thin set I’ve ever seen. Takes 1 and 1/2 bags for this method. Just thought I’d throw that out there for someone who’s already bought the pan and knows that the instructions are questionable at best.

Original review: April 4, 2019

Looked good coming out of the box until I put it in place and found that my 42 inch center drain was not centered from the back wall, it was 19 inches placing it dead center of the I beam supporting my first floor. The company said "you had every opportunity to review the spec sheet", instead of understanding the English language that center means center. Instead of listening, they simply kept saying I had every opportunity to read the spec sheet, which is not part of the ordering process, but is available. The ordering process says center and now I am out $800 because they do not understand our language nor the implications of their own wording. Terrible customer service.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Tile Redi?

Original review: Oct. 18, 2018

Bought this product after seeing in the store, and not looking it up and reviewing it, worst mistake of my life. First of all, it was a pain to install. Then came time to tile. I have the 5’x3’ double curb pan. The epoxy only covers 15-18 sq. feet, so needless to say it only covered the floor and none of the curbs. I called the company to tell them they needed to send me more and they treated me like crap. I felt like I wasn’t even talking to a professional Business. Needless to say I have to buy more epoxy after spending a Fortune On their product. Worst company ever. Stay away.

Original review: Sept. 21, 2018

My contractor recommended the Tile Redi product and I was excited to use this product, it was a little bit more expensive than a regular wet bed installation but I was ok as I thought I am getting a superior product. That was a big mistake. About 6 months in the shower start to leak right at the threshold. I tried to use silicone around grout lines but the leak was still there. Eventually I had to rip the entire shower floor up to discover that the pan had small holes allowing the water to leak on the bathroom floor. POOR PRODUCT – AVOID AT ALL COST.

Original review: Sept. 20, 2018

Worst Customer experience throughout our entire bathroom remodel: Pan arrived three weeks late and cracked, shelves did not fit and were too bulky, salesperson pushed everything on us and wanted to make extra money, very little to no instructions on how to use or install. Finally, they would not even accept my return of the shelves and had the nerve to blame me for everything. Will NEVER do business with them again. Decent product, horrible customer service.

Original review: April 1, 2018

Installed a 36 X 72 barrier free shower pan in my recent bathroom renovation. One piece construction and is leak free. Very easy to install but you must follow the directions precisely. Base was put down in 3/4" mortar bed and left to cure 48 hours. The special adhesive is very sticky and messy. After a year of daily use we have had zero problems with flex, tiles popping or leaks. This has been a good product so far and would recommend it for those that do not want to build up their own shower pan.

Original review: March 2, 2018

I recently purchased one of their Tile Redi shower pans and am extremely dissatisfied both with the product and my experience dealing with the company. I found the product online and was intrigued by the concept. However, once it arrived I was immediately disappointed. The shower pan feels flimsy. Most concerningly, my contractor and tile guy refused to install it. He said he's worked with them in the past and won't install them because he stands behind his work. He said the shower pans still flex, even when installed correctly. He said my options were to use the largest tiles I could find, or just hire someone to build the shower pan in place. Turns out hiring someone to build a shower pan from scratch was CHEAPER than buying Tile Redi's poorly made product.

I have since been trying to return the Tile Redi shower pan, which is completely useless to me now, but to no avail. I've tried both the retailer and the company directly. My only option is to exchange the product for another product that's going to have the same problems, and I'd still have to pay to ship it back and a 20% restocking fee. No thanks. Be smart (unlike me) and do your research before you buy from this company. A company that does not accept returns is a company that doesn't stand by its product. That should tell you everything you need to know.

Tile Redi Company Information

www.tileredi.com

Get the news you need delivered to you

Sign up to receive our free weekly newsletter. We value your privacy. Unsubscribe easily.

You’re signed up

We’ll start sending you the news you need delivered straight to you. We value your privacy. Unsubscribe easily.