2. Homeowners

Get a Free Quote
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.08/5
Based on 3,421 ratings submitted in the last year
Visit Website

Select Home warranty provides AC, heat, and appliance coverage, a 30-day free trial period, and a low monthly cost. Contact us today to work with a best-in-service company to protect your home.

Select Home Warranty Reviews

View 6 featured reviews
Original review: Feb. 17, 2020

I signed up for SHW and have received excellent customer service for everyone. They're all so nice and very prompt in helping me obtain the services and answer all questions. I believe you would be very satisfied with SHW and should strongly consider this wonderful company. If you're in the market for a home warranty this company is the very best in the business. Strongly suggest this company for all home warranty needs.

Original review: Feb. 17, 2020

I am pleased by the service I received from Josh. He was knowledgeable and thorough. He did not take a lot of time on unimportant things. He was polite and was not pushy when I declined the upsale. The cost was reasonable and I feel as if I'm receiving a good bargain.

Original review: Feb. 17, 2020

The customer service personnel were nice and helpful. However, I have had 2 claims in since November, and they are just now being addressed for repair. I have stressed to them the urgency of repair... I have had to go to a laundry mat in a "seedy" section of town. The Technician was here-- very nice and professional gentleman, weeks ago, and he also had not heard of approval until now.... and the weather has been so nice here, that if my pool heater was working, I'd crank it up and be in it. NO KIDDING! I am happy to say FINALLY my dryer will be fixed soon and hopefully pool heater. I really hope that if I have another claim it doesn't take this long for repair!

Original review: Feb. 17, 2020

Jeff ** was excellent in walking me through all of the aspects of the warranty coverage and explaining every one of the questions that I had. He made sure that I had options in the coverage that I selected for me and my family. I will feel more comfortable having this coverage for my home and would consider getting it for our other properties.

Original review: Feb. 17, 2020

I have used other companies which I was not happy with. I decided to try Select Home Warranty. They did everything they promised Regarding contract. Just called in my first claim. They were professional and extremely helpful. I was extremely happy with their customer service. Now waiting on service. I am happy we decided to go with your company. And if the service is as good as the phone call, I will be pleased.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Select Home Warranty?

Original review: Feb. 17, 2020

I was browsing the web looking for a home warranty to replace our current warranty, who just increased our price by over 200.00 dollars. David ** took my call and sold me a home warranty at a very reasonable price, It will be less than half of what we were going to pay to renew our current warranty. David took the time to answer all of my questions, and was very polite and courteous. I believe we will be quite happy with this policy.

Original review: Feb. 17, 2020

I have gone to the OEM and they are in the process of arranging a technician to come and repair the unit. The original call to repair the unit was to the wrong people, Eddie's Pool company doesn't repair those types of units!!! Select Home Warranty should have followed up on this with Eddie Pools, please take them off your list of repair companies.!!!

Original review: Feb. 17, 2020

This was my first time to purchase a home warranty. Issac was very helpful with all my questions. He offered me the best price up front and did not make me haggle for a good deal. I would recommend Select Home Warranty to a friend! Thank you again, Issac, for all your help.

Original review: Feb. 17, 2020

Richard ** is a good agent, he spoke slowly, so it was easy for me to understand him. He gave me a good rate in warranty contract and service fee and also provided more options in discount for me to choose, but he is not pushy annoyingly and very polite, I liked his service and a thumb up!

Original review: Feb. 17, 2020

Very good and fast customer service. Lady explain to me process and everything so far smooth and fast. Wait for my technician. I will thank you so much. So far I'm happy with customer service and I will recommend to everyone who need warranty home. Select Home Warranty simply the best right now on the market.

Select Home Warranty Company Information