Get a Quote

3. Home Warranties

4.4/5 (2026 ratings)
Get a Quote

About Select Home Warranty

Select Home Warranty offers three home warranty plans. You can choose to cover systems, appliances or both at a single-family home, rental property, manufactured home, mobile home or condo. Contracts are renewable each year, with discounts available for multiple-year coverage. Claims service from Select Home Warranty is available 24/7.

Pros

• Discounts available
    • 30-day trial period
    • 24/7 claims number

Cons

• Not available nationwide
    • Some claims denied

Bottom Line

Select Home Warranty offers three plan options for coverage. It works with a large network of local repair professionals. Coverage limits are lower than some other companies, but the company also charges less per month.

Select Home Warranty Reviews

Over 10k reviews since 2013

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Select Home Warranty?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Select Home Warranty?

Original review: June 1, 2021

The service tech was very professional and sought out every available plan for the best cost to suit my needs. I have been satisfied with the service provided in the past and decided that Select Home Warranty provided the best coverage on the appliances and utility I have in my home. I will continue to use your service in the future. Additionally I intend to tell my fellow home owners of the opportunity and coverage you offer and at a very reasonable price.

Original review: June 1, 2021

Jake was very informative and helpful with my questions. Without question the best deal I found compared to a few other warranty companies that I researched . I was told about this company by a member of my family. This was by far the best choice and I’m very happy with the results.

Original review: June 1, 2021

William explained everything to me till I understood. All my needs are covered and the co-pay is within my means. He even gave me several options that would work for me and my needs. Signing up was simple and the process was quick and easy. Great Customer service! Thank You!

Original review: June 1, 2021

Greg did a super job at explaining the plans available and after our decision I was asked our ages and my military service history, as a result we were able to be quoted an even better product / plan. With this there was no question where our homeowners service plan was going to be with for the next great years of our lives as home owners. THANKS!!

Original review: June 1, 2021

Just signed up. Jamie was very professional and answered my questions as they came up. Haven’t used the service yet so I can’t comment on how that might go. The coverage I chose covers all major appliances. I was referred by a friend and she got an extra month of coverage when I mentioned her name.

Original review: June 1, 2021

I decided to use Select home warranty with the purchase of our new home. I would have gave them five stars but my agent was very pushy towards the end. I am happy with the policy and I received 2 months free. We will see how it works out when I have my first claim. I truly hope it's worth it and there is not any hiccups!

Original review: June 1, 2021

I have been satisfied with the assistance I’ve received from Select Home Warranty. They have always answered my questions promptly, and I feel like they provide a very fair service. As a Realtor, I have recommended them to clients, and I’ve also recommended them to any friends I’ve had who were in the market for a home warranty!

Original review: June 1, 2021

I had a great experience with Jordan, but I do not know whether the plan works or not. I agreed to enter the contract yesterday, but still have not received the contract yet. It is slow, probably because of the holiday. I am looking forward to having a home warranty for years to come.

Original review: May 31, 2021

Be sure to speak with a representative to get your best deals/incentives! I was exploring different companies for my home warranty and Select Home Warranty has the best, plus they are #1 in my state! I got a great deal! I recommend anyone who has a home to look into this company for their coverage. It will save you potentially thousands if anything goes wrong with your appliances, roof, AC, etc.

Original review: May 31, 2021

Just purchased the contract. Have not had time to use the contract so I cannot say more than I had said. The customer representative was friendly and he explains things very well and gave me the opportunity to cancel the policy if I was not satisfied but I read and it compared to what he told me.

Select Home Warranty Company Information