Call toll free
4.19/5
Based on 3,823 ratings submitted in the last year

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Select Home warranty provides AC, heat, and appliance coverage, a 30-day free trial period, and a low monthly cost. Contact us today to work with a best-in-service company to protect your home.

7792 Select Home Warranty Consumer Reviews

View 6 featured reviews
Original review: Sept. 17, 2019

The customer service was great. There was no wait time and the representative listened to my needs. There was a quick turnaround in the service call and the representative was easy to understand & communicate with to get my service completed. I would recommend Select Warranty to new homeowners looking to secure their home appliances. When I called back with additional information the representative was patient and glad to assist me in completing my service request.

Original review: Sept. 16, 2019

The service was quick and easy with an agent that was knowledgeable and was very good. Although there is a discount for veterans and seniors in a 3 year rate, I would like to see a discount for veterans and seniors included in the 1 year rate. The overall coverage for the policy looks goods. The deductible is also reasonable for the service calls. The waiting period is similar to most of the home warranty plans.

Original review: Sept. 16, 2019

Ray was very professional. He answered all my questions and helped me get the best deal. I received my Welcome letter and a copy of my contract within 5 minutes. He was able to lower my service call fee and I got 2 months free. I didn't even get finished looking at the ad when Ray called me. I'm getting a better deal with them than the company we've been with for 7 years. That company has raised our rates almost every year. Hopefully, this will not happen here. I would recommend Select Home Warranty to anyone.

Original review: Sept. 16, 2019

My washing machine is not completing its cycle. When it gets to the spin cycle it does not drain the water. The water remains in the basin. I have tried on three separate occasions trying to get somebody to call me to address this problem. It has been a week actually over a week and I still have no operating washing machine. I have never had this problem in the past. My appliances have always been fixed in an appropriate time and I am very surprised that this has happened.

Original review: Sept. 16, 2019

Daniel could not have been nicer on the phone and broke everything down for me and I never felt pressured to go for a higher plan. If submitting claims is as easy as talking to their sales staff then I think this will be a very easy company to work with, not to mention they let you choose your own contractors; that was very important for me. The 5 year deal was an absolutely exceptional deal and I would suggest everyone take a look at that. Loved that fact they give a military discount as well. I felt very valued as a customer to Daniel and was more than pleasant to work with. I would highly recommend them to anybody!!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Select Home Warranty?

Original review: Sept. 16, 2019

Friendly people, good price. Ray ** explained everything to me in a way that was easy to understand. He was very quick to get back with me. The online chat person{Tracey} was also fast to get back with and done so while I was still talking to Mr. **. The price seemed fair and the coverage I opted covered everything I thought could go wrong{even had septic tank/line coverage} and that was great because I have a septic system.

Original review: Sept. 16, 2019

Great customer service. The staff was friendly and the service was excellent. The person I talked with knew exactly what she was doing and was able to get me a work order. I have not had my appointment yet for my AC service. The website was easy to use to start the claim but initially I had to call customer service to get the claim started and I did submit the service request again because I didn’t get an email when I submitted the first request.

Original review: Sept. 16, 2019

I was shopping for a new home owner warranty policy and was viewing Select. I rec'd a call from Daniel and from there I signed up for two policies. He was very kind and knowledgeable and it was a pleasure to do business with him. If the company is anything like Daniel then this was an excellent choice. The platinum coverage plus pool was exactly what I needed and the cost was much less than I had been paying with another company.

Catherine

Original review: Sept. 16, 2019

Bruce did an excelled job of explaining the benefits of this program. He asked if we were seniors and if either one of us were veterans. We received discounts for both of those. It was nice that he asked since our income limited since retirement. Questions we had were answered clearly. He explained a 5 year program that seemed like something we wanted so we went with that. Our experience was good and we would recommend Select Warranty to anyone who may be interested. Thank you. It gives us peace of mind at this point in our lives.

Original review: Sept. 16, 2019

Representatives were accommodating to my specific needs and questions. They were helpful in including specific things in the contract that I wanted to be pointed out in the contract. For example, they clarified that a roof leak would including patching the roof but does not include shingle replacement. They specifically added to my contract that water lines from the well house are covered under the contract as well as the sewer ejector pump. The senior plan is a great value and recommend it as the best value for seniors.

Select Home Warranty Company Information