Get a Quote

3. Home Warranties

4.4/5 (1283 ratings)
Get a Quote

About Select Home Warranty

Select Home Warranty offers three home warranty plans. You can choose to cover systems, appliances or both at a single-family home, rental property, manufactured home, mobile home or condo. Contracts are renewable each year, with discounts available for multiple-year coverage. Claims service from Select Home Warranty is available 24/7.

Pros

• Discounts available
    • 30-day trial period
    • 24/7 claims number

Cons

• Not available nationwide
    • Some claims denied

Bottom Line

Select Home Warranty offers three plan options for coverage. It works with a large network of local repair professionals. Coverage limits are lower than some other companies, but the company also charges less per month.

Select Home Warranty Reviews

Over 10k reviews since 2013

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Select Home Warranty?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Select Home Warranty?

Original review: Oct. 5, 2021

Excellent experience with the rep that called me from Select Home Warranty. I'm a new customer so we shall see how things go from here. I am hoping for the best. I have never purchased a home warranty before. I have heard good things from other homeowners. The rep was very helpful and I feel like he gave me a very good deal. I ended up insuring both of my homes.

Original review: Oct. 5, 2021

I recently spoke to Select Home Warranty and was very pleased with my interaction. They were able to discuss my needs and get me a plan that worked for me in less than 10 minutes!! Thank you Select Home Warranty for making my family feel more secure and less stressed with our new coverage!

Original review: Oct. 5, 2021

Called to get Kitchen outlet repaired. Representative was very polite, assisted in getting issue resolved. Discussed how the process works twice with me. Told representative this was my first time to use the company. Representative asked if I had any other questions that she could assist with me. Great Experience!

Original review: Oct. 5, 2021

I was surprised how fast I received the call with a quote, the agent was very clear on what is been offered and how they cover it. Also, he listening to my request and comments taking them into consideration to purchase the new policy. Offering different plans that could save me money, even more, I will be waiting to start working with them and in the case of a claim, I am hopeful that they will be the same as when they offer the policy. Thank you,

Original review: Oct. 5, 2021

Received very helpful phone service and patience to determine which if any was the best and right service for me. Having been with my current company for well over a decade, it was a decision that needed time and thought. The representative gave me both and a great deal to boot! Now I'm hoping that the contract services are as good as their sales team!

Original review: Oct. 5, 2021

Ed **, explained all the benefits and choices with Select Home Warranty and was very knowledgeable and thorough about the program. If you are looking for a home warranty I would highly recommend him to you. He helped me realize savings and important benefits involved in the long term contracts associated with the Select Home Warranty programs.

Original review: Oct. 4, 2021

I just purchased a 3 year warranty and got 6 months free. I have not needed anything but they seem very nice, I will wait until something goes wrong and see what the wait is. But as it stands they seem to be top of the line, and reasonable in pricing.

Original review: Oct. 4, 2021

My call was helpful. Was explained to me & then explained to my husband. Very patient with us. We are senior citizens so it takes time. I would like to receive a a hard copy in the mail for my own use & review. We’re not to computer savvy. Hope my coverage is as good as the call. Thank you.

Original review: Oct. 4, 2021

He was the best setting up my plan. He gave me a fair quote and discount for multi dwelling. I just bought the plan today. I also got my brother in law to purchase from you and he was very satisfied with the turnaround time he received when he had an issue. Jonahan was very polite and friendly. Thank you Johnathan.

Original review: Oct. 4, 2021

No problems or hassle to file a new claim for closed claim on HVAC system from about 2 months ago. I was sick and we had car problems all summer. Just a lot of issues kept me unstable to schedule appointment for appliance/HVAC tech to come out. Customer service was fantastic with setting back up.

Select Home Warranty Company Information