Find a Roof Shingles partner

2. Homeowners
  3. Roof Shingles

4.0/5 (16 ratings)
Find a Roof Shingles partner

Need help with a repair or new project?

Get matched with a contractor or specialist on HomeAdvisor

Find Pros Now

About Noland's Roofing Inc.

Need help with a repair or new project?

Get matched with a contractor or specialist on HomeAdvisor

Find Pros Now

Noland's Roofing Inc. Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Noland's Roofing Inc.?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Noland's Roofing Inc.?

Original review: July 3, 2020

It is the worst business I ever have had to deal with. They come and ask you to sign a paper, which they don't tell you is an assignment of benefits, under the pretext that you have to sign something in order to be able to give you an estimate. These are complete crooks! You will regret dearly if you go to these people.

Original review: June 17, 2020

Due to a hail storm that occurred 7/19/19, many of the roofs in my neighborhood suffered damage. I knew I had to have a roof inspection but did not know who to call. I watched as my neighbors had their roofs inspected and replaced. I noticed one company in particular was doing most of the homes. When I spoke with one of my neighbors that had their roof done by this one company, the owner spoke highly of them. That company is Noland's Roofing Inc.

I contacted Noland's and asked them to inspect my roof as well. The response was swift and professional. Tony ** from Nolands Roofing Inc came to my house and sure enough, I had hail damage. We chatted and he explained the process to me and assured me they would make sure that all was done right. I signed the contract and knew I was in good hands. Side benefit. I manage a property management rental company and now I know I will be referring Noland's Roofing Inc in the event any of the rental homes have a roof leak or damage.

Get buying tips about Roof Shingles delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Dec. 3, 2019

Great customer service, beginning from scheduling appointment, sales associate arrival estimating and presentation. All is done timely, professionally and with great care and respect. And in comparison with competition this company gives good pricing. Thank you Noland's Roofing for providing superb service.

Original review: Sept. 4, 2017

The sales person was very helpful in describing damage to roof. Garage ceiling was in dire need of repair, popcorn was a mess. Two repairmen did a fantastic job on scraping and mudding. Repairman for roof did an excellent job also... Everyone very personable and helpful. I would highly recommend. Thank you for a job well done.

Original review: Sept. 20, 2016

The money was well spent for what I received. I will definitely consider purchasing again. Everything about my experience was well worth the money spent. Work quality was some of the best I have seen in a while, work was done promptly and correctly. Employees were friendly and very helpful. Very pleased with the quality. The durability of the product was very superior compared to other products that are comparable.

Original review: Sept. 19, 2016

This was a valuable service. I could not ask for better and the services are great. Its hard to explain but their service is something that is very dependable. The work quality is great but I was not too sure at first. But my expectations were beyond great. The useful service could be of good use to others. Very prompt fast reliable service, better than ever expected. Very durable, long lasting worth the value.

Original review: Sept. 17, 2016

Long-term should last long but up-front and shortly after installation there were some issues. Would buy again for a slightly cheaper price. There were some issues after installation and they fixed them within a week at no charge. All in all we are happy with the quality so far since no more issues have come up. They set-up installation within a week and fixed any problems within a week. They finished the main work within a reasonable time. No complaints with the timing at all. I've only had it for a few months, so long-term durability is yet to be seen. After initial installation I've run across no problems. I expect it to last for over a decade.

Original review: Sept. 16, 2016

The value was extremely important for me. I was extremely pleased with the help of my favorite company. I had a great time. I will be able to make sure that I am going to get it right now. Quality was outstanding. Will be using them in the future in our other home. The promptness was extremely important for me. I will not only have to be waiting not very long at all. Was extremely happy with the prompt response. Durability of the house and structure of my favorite company was great. Thanks for your business.

Original review: Sept. 15, 2016

They were fast and also efficient at doing the job and were quite professional and very nice, and they stayed at it and asked my opinion afterwards and I was very pleased too. I have recommended them to a lot of people already. The quality of work is impeccable and very good. No flaws at all, looks perfect, and is very nice and neat. No rough places and no bad spots either. I am really happy with it all. They were very prompt and very efficient and even arrived early and ate lunch and got back early and also got it all done in time. They said they would and were very courteous and well mannered too. The durability is superb and we have had some bad weather and I have no issues at all. It is excellent material and craftsmanship too. It is very nicely done and I have got a lot of compliments on it from a lot of people.

Original review: Sept. 14, 2016

It worked well, was simple and durable. I would recommend it to just about any do it yourselfers and would be happy to provide more feedback. The work quality was high quality, durable, reliable, easy to use and install, good clear instructions, easy to follow and simple to understand language. They were prompt, on time, professional, reliable, arrived within the appointment time, finished within the time frame they quoted as scheduled and did not incur any delays at. The product was high quality, durable, lasting, good, would recommend it to others looking for this type of product.

Noland's Roofing Inc. Company Information