Lights.com is an online lighting and home decor store. The company offers multiple light fixtures for indoor and outdoor use, and it includes free shipping on all orders over $49 in the contiguous United States.
- Limited warranty on most products
- Free shipping over $49 in 48 states
- Fast shipping of in-stock items
- Items aren’t always in stock
Lights.com is an online shop for indoor and outdoor light fixtures and decor. It boasts fast, free shipping to most states. Products are reasonably priced, and the company carries a wide selection.
What is Lights.com?
Lights.com is an online retail shop that sells light fixtures and decor for inside and outside your home. The company makes the products it sells, which are advertised as high quality and ethically produced. The site offers a diverse range of lighting options, including:
- Wall sconces, vanity lights and LED wall lights
- Table and floor lamps
- String lights
- Flameless candles
- Prelit trees, garlands and wreaths
- Pendant lighting, chandeliers, flush lighting and LED ceiling lights
- Solar landscape lighting, lanterns and wall lights
Lights.com states the company has three main business goals for its business:
- Offer a simplified shopping process with curated offerings and timeless designs.
- Focus on cutting costs for customers instead of cutting corners, which it achieves by manufacturing all products in-house.
- Have happy customers. The Brooklyn-based customer support team is serious about making sure customers are satisfied with their purchase.
How does Lights.com work?
Lights.com manufactures all its own products at company-owned factories. There are several reasons for it to sell its own goods. It lets the company bypass the high markup that traditional retail stores add to the cost of the item, and it also allows the company to monitor the factories to ensure that everything it sells is ethically produced.
Items can be returned for a refund within 45 days of receiving them (two weeks for seasonal items). Limited warranties are available for most products. There’s a year-long warranty on defective LED Edison bulbs, ceiling lights, wall lights and lamps. A 90-day warranty applies to flameless candles, string lights, lit decor, solar and Edison bulbs.
The cost of buying from Lights.com varies based on the type of lighting you’re looking for. If you want decor options for your indoor or outdoor areas, you can easily spend less than $50. Larger items may cost less than $100, but many are $100 to $300-plus.
Here are the price ranges for Light.com’s most popular categories:
- Ceiling lights: $39 to $549
- Wall lights: $34 to $299
- Lamps: $69 to $199
- Solar lighting: $18 to $60
- String lights: $14 to $129
- Who owns Lights.com?
- Sheva and David Knopfler, the company co-founders, own Lights.com. They’re a husband-and-wife team who started the business to sell well-designed lighting at a reasonable price.
- How fast does Lights.com ship?
- Lights.com prides itself on fast shipping. For in-stock items, most orders ship within 48 hours and arrive in one to seven business days, depending on your shipping method. If the product isn’t immediately available, an estimated shipping date is listed on the product page.
- Is Lights.com legit?
- Yes, Lights.com is a legitimate company that offers light fixtures and home decor online.
- Is Lights.com good quality?
- Lights.com specifies on its website that products are thoughtfully designed using quality products. It states the products are ethically produced, and regular factory audits ensure the company exceeds international guidelines.
Is Lights.com worth it?
Lights.com manufactures its own products, so it controls the quality. This also helps guarantee the products are ethically produced, which is a positive for many customers, and it offers returns (though there is a 15% restocking fee). If you’re looking for quality lighting products at a reasonable price, Lights.com is worth checking out.
Currently there are no customer reviews.
A link has directed you to this review. Its location on this page may change next time you visit.
Lights.com Company Information
- Company Name:
You’re signed up
We’ll start sending you the news you need delivered straight to you. We value your privacy. Unsubscribe easily.