Save on Appliance Repairs

Save on Appliance Repairs

With the Best Home Warranty

Compare Quotes

34 Lasko Heaters Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Dec. 20, 2008

I have a Lasko ceramic heater and the electric cord burned off next to the base. It could have started a fire.

Original review: Jan. 31, 2008

My Lasko model # 5560 ceramic space heater has quit oscillating and the on off switch quit working. I am unable to shut the unit off, except by unplugging it from wall.

Original review: Jan. 27, 2007

I have a Lasko ceramic air space heater model #5560. The plastic case that surrounds the heater has melted. I checked on the web site and this model number is not part of the recall.

Original review: Feb. 10, 2005

I talked to Lasko's Customer Service Department several months ago about repairing my Lasko Model 5700 heater. I was told it was recalled for a dangerous electrical plug problem. I gave them all the information over the phone and also over their internet site. It was supposed to take 3 to 4 weeks for directions how to send the heater back for a replacement. I have since contacted the company again via their internet site and have had no reply.

Lasko Heaters Company Information