1.60/5
Based on 25 reviews that contain star ratings

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands

32 Lasko Heaters Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Jan. 27, 2007

I have a Lasko ceramic air space heater model #5560. The plastic case that surrounds the heater has melted. I checked on the web site and this model number is not part of the recall.

Original review: Feb. 10, 2005

I talked to Lasko's Customer Service Department several months ago about repairing my Lasko Model 5700 heater. I was told it was recalled for a dangerous electrical plug problem. I gave them all the information over the phone and also over their internet site. It was supposed to take 3 to 4 weeks for directions how to send the heater back for a replacement. I have since contacted the company again via their internet site and have had no reply.

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands