Accredited Partner

Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.66/5

Ready to improve your life with better water? Kinetico has a solution for you. With a variety of water softeners, drinking water systems, and specialty solutions from which to choose, Kinetico has a perfect option to meet your family’s needs. Kinetico water systems provide the highest quality water for drinking and household use.

Easily manage all your Kinetico products from your smartphone. Access owner’s manuals, maintenance schedules, warranty dates, and details from your phone.

Kinetico Gallery (2)

Kinetico Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Kinetico?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Kinetico?

Original review: May 29, 2020

We got the entire water softener from Kinetico. We were replacing one that was breaking down at our house. The installation was fine. They did a great job. With our new softener, we like ease of maintenance and availability of treated water. The regeneration time is much quicker. The water's taste quality is much better, too.

Original review: May 28, 2020

After the Flint incident, I decided to have a water system. So far, it's been so great with Kinetico. I have one for the filter of the whole house and the other one is for drinking.

Original review: May 27, 2020

We were looking for a whole house system that was able to support a 4,000 square foot house and heard about Kinetico from a neighbor. We called them before, but it was not a whole house system and what they gave us were requirements that would've required all kinds of things we weren't prepared to do. But Kinetico was able to meet our needs. The owner came out, explained the system, and the installation went well. It was as described.

However, I was disappointed that they didn't adequately explain that the routine maintenance required pouring salt into a large container through which the water filters. Initially, we had thought that they would be delivering salt on a periodic basis. By the time we were completed with the installation, they had stopped that service and it has gotten increasingly difficult to find salt pellets in a size that I could manage. Going to Home Depot or the local hardware store, it only comes in 50-pound bags, which is very difficult for me to navigate getting into and out or my car. I just can't pick anything up that heavy and I wasn't prepared for that. But the water is filtered now and is definitely less hard.

Original review: May 26, 2020

I have really bad water where I live. It has a lot of iron in it and it also has sulfur and odor. I got the K5 system and it was pretty simple to set up. It was easy. The team that came out was good. They walked me through the system. It's pretty basic. I couldn't drink the water before but I can drink it now since having the system.

Original review: May 24, 2020

I went through De Anza Water, which is a local company, and the salesman told me that Kinetico is the one he recommends. The installation took between two to three hours and there were no issues. We had hard water and now, I like the way it feels when I take a shower. My skin feels more slippery.

Original review: May 19, 2020

We live in a rural area where we run a well so we kinda pretty much needed a system to help with the water. We got Kinetico's water softener for the entire house and the under-sink drinking water. The installation was really good. The guys were at it for a long time but they did an excellent job and it looked really good. It’s out of the way and fits in well.

The great thing was the drinking water. There’s no taste to it at all. You don’t have to think or worry if there’s anything that has gotten through the filtration system because it seems like it’s pretty thorough. It helps with cooking and showering too. It’s the first time we’ve had soft water in our house and we’re really happy with it.

Original review: May 17, 2020

While we were not able to meet with the staff due to the current health restrictions, we had a great experience via email and phone. Once we scheduled the installation the installers did a marvelous job and we are completely satisfied. Thank you to Cheryl and the team at Integrity Water Solutions for a job well done.

Kinetico response

Hi David,

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback. Times are challenging and success stories greatly appreciated!

Kinetico Customer Support
800.944.9283

customersupport@kinetico.com

Original review: May 16, 2020

Kinetico was recommended by my general contractor. We had a complete renovation and our water system was put in during that. Our home is in Palm Springs, California, and we have a very heavy mineral content in our water. We had the system for the kitchen sink. We did it primarily to filter for drinking water. It does take away some of the mineral flavor that was in the natural water. I’ve been pleased with the product.

Original review: May 2, 2020

We started with Kinetico back in 1991 and had them in our previous four homes. However, we haven’t had them since moving to Texas here. But we own a home in La Quinta and have Kinetico there. They partner up with individuals in all of the different regions and they restrict the AOR to that individual. It almost comes across that the sale people feel privileged. The challenge has been finding somebody that we like talking to.

The purchasing process was not much fun in California. The salesman was really tough to deal with. The installer in California was outstanding. Even so, all the salesman could do was complain about the installer. He had no idea that the installer was the key to success there. If it was just him, we'd have tried to find an alternative. We’re big fans of Kinetico, but not impressed with the organization trying to see the system to us here in Texas. We’re searching for an alternative because the quote came back incredibly high. I think they're trying to take advantage of us.

However, Kinetico is very effective in providing soft water and we really like the mechanism that they have for drinking water. The simplicity of the system is outstanding, with no power being needed and no regenerating on need versus on a set timer. It has really been maintenance-free and we use very little salt. That’s why we have been long-time customers. Also, we’ve had some filters shipped to us from time to time, and that has gone well.

Original review: April 27, 2020

Things are easier to clean and the water tastes better with a water softener. I had a Culligan but because of the price, I looked into other water softeners. I got a Kinetico PowerLine softener over a couple years ago. I had to call some person that I had no clue who he was to buy the water softener. He came out and talked to me. His name was Jerry and it was a little hard to get ahold of him. I didn't like how I had to connect with the man and call him to make sure he'd come back. With Culligan, they say they'll be there, and they're there. Culligan was a much more professional group of people than this guy was. I also had no idea where the installers from Kinetico came from. They were dressed in regular old clothes with no name tag. When they came, I thought, "What are you here for?" But the installation was fine. I already had a system so all they had to do was take the old one out and put the other one in.

I had Culligan deliver salt probably every two months, and that wasn't offered with Kinetico which I didn't realize. I'm old, so I have to get a son-in-law to get the salt for me. That was a really nice service that Culligan had. They would bring the salt and put it in the bin. I liked that a lot. If I were doing it again, I would go back to Culligan just for that service.

Kinetico Company Information