It's that easy Request Information
4.60/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Ready to improve your life with better water? Kinetico has a solution for you. With a variety of water softeners, drinking water systems and specialty solutions from which to choose, there’s a perfect option to meet your family’s needs. Kinetico water systems provide the highest quality water for drinking and everyday use. Visit Kinetico.com today to get a quote or schedule your water test, and start living a well-hydrated life.

Kinetico Gallery (4)
A+BBB Rating
View More View More

964 Kinetico Consumer Reviews

View 3 featured reviews
Original review: Aug. 30, 2019

I’ve been very satisfied with the minimal maintenance needed with the Kinetico system. The water is satisfactory too. A number of years ago, I heard of Kinetico at a home improvement show. I researched it a little bit and I found that it was a demand-type situation. That appealed to me more than an automatic-regeneration-type situation. Everything went smoothly during the installation. I have a whole house system and I have an outlet at the half-lavatory that I use and also at the kitchen sink. Occasionally, I can tell that there has been a generation because the water in the shower seems to be softer. I opt to use Kinetico for the whole house primarily for the shower reason.

Original review: Aug. 30, 2019

I got a water softener, a pre-filter, a RO system, a new pressure tank in the well, a new hot water heater, and the drinking water product from Kinetico. I got estimates and listened to the sales pitch and process and everything they had from about three different companies, and Kinetico was the one that I chose because of the quality of the equipment. And also, they packaged other things for me that I needed done, and they were gonna do it. I was gonna have some electrical work done and some plumbing work done just in preparation for these other guys to come in. So, they would take care of some of those other things.

They moved the pressure tank for me and gave me a brand-new hot water heater. It's a larger, better one that’s stainless steel. And I was also wanting to locate all of these things in a central location, which they did right there in the garage for me. And so, it's all consolidated and easy to work with, easily accessible, and everything is right there. And they gave me a good price on it.

Mike, their installation technician is like a fully licensed master builder. He’d built homes before from the ground up and knows all about everything he can do for building homes, but now, he just focuses on these watering solutions and all of the plumbing and electrical things related to that, and he did an awesome job, set it all up, and came fully equipped to do everything, and he was in in one day. He's got a lot of background. He's fully capable.

The water softener is good. I didn’t trust the water. I had bought a water softener system out in Powhatan where I lived before for four years, and I had a well system out there. This one here also has a well system. But out there, I had problems with the acidity in my water, and I had to end up doing an entire new plumbing on the house because over the course of time, the acidity had eaten through the copper pipes. And so, I had to put a water filtration system in. I hadn’t had chemicals to adjust the PH balance in the water. And so, the whole plumbing thing was redone there. So, I had a lot of interest in making sure this one was set up as soon as possible after I got in it.

As I started investigating, these guys came out and did all the testing and checked it out. They did a good job at it and I'm very pleased with the products I get so far. I went through about four or five cases of bottled water a month, and then now, I use this RO system, and all of our drinking water comes through there and everything else is operating fine.

Original review: Aug. 29, 2019

We're on a well system, and because of the strong smell and taste of the water, I researched about water treatment systems. I looked up Kinetico on the internet, and setting up an appointment with them went well. They were professional and friendly. They tested the water and it was definitely bad. But since having the system installed, the smell and the taste are gone. It made a big difference. I would recommend it to people on the well system that have the same problem.

Original review: Aug. 29, 2019

I live in James City County which is noted for its very poor water quality. It has lots and lots of sulfur, and I was concerned about my family’s health. We then purchased a Sulfur Guard Backwashing Filter from Kinetico. The installation was excellent. Today, I’m going to change the filter because it has to be changed once a year. Overall, I like the water system a lot.

Original review: Aug. 28, 2019

Way to go to have soft water!! Dave ** installed a water conditioner for us in our basement and he did a beautiful job!!! It works!!!! So now I don't have to clean where the water comes in behind the wash machine. That was such a pain. Not anymore. We don't have the hard water spots anymore in our sinks etc. It really is fantastic to have a Martin Water Softener!! Then Harold ** stopped in 2 mo. as a courtesy check up and showed me how to change the filter and add salt, it is very doable for anyone to do... Harold did a smooth presentation and did it for me!! Good JOB Harold **!!! Martin is the way to go cuz they are good to their word, and they do a thorough Job..

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Kinetico?

Original review: Aug. 28, 2019

After doing a Google search for water purification systems, I found Kinetico and went for their water softener and reverse osmosis system. Everything went really well when we set up the appointment and the guy that we dealt with was really helpful. He went over everything and was very thorough. The installation went fine, too, though I wish I could have the system put in a different area - in my garage. I got a brand new home and they couldn't cut out the drywall to get into the water system. The layout of my garage had the hot water tank and there's a large space, probably 4-feet by 4-feet or 3-feet, and normally that's where the builder puts the system. And I really wanted it there, but they said they gotta go by where the water line comes in the house. Even though there was no drywall and all the pipes are exposed, they didn't wanna do it.

Other than that, everything is fine. The water out here is very hard and having the Kinetico system brought a big difference from the regular water. It helps my dishwasher, my fridge, the hot water tank and everything because it takes that hard water out of it. I also had a reverse osmosis system at the other house, and comparing the two, Kinetico is the better system. The quality is good for me.

Original review: Aug. 28, 2019

I moved back here in March of ’18, and I’ve always had a water system for drinking. I got the K5 Drinking Water Station from Kinetico and Paul installed it, and he's a nice guy. He also came out to service it for maintenance. He's really personable and seems to really know what he’s doing, and it has worked out very well. I have three cats, and I had been giving them filtered water that I thought was good for them. I thought, “Well, let me give them water out of the faucet too just to make sure they have plenty,” so I did. A couple of them prefer the water coming out of the faucet than they do the Kinetico water, which is very interesting. Somebody mentioned that it’s because the water coming out of the faucet has a smell. But I love Kinetico.

Original review: Aug. 27, 2019

The water where I live in Las Vegas is pretty bad, which led me to research water treatment systems and Kinetico was one of the four choices here in town. It wasn't the cheapest by any means, but I went with them. Setting up my appointment was very good and then, they did the water test when the salesperson came out. They were fast and very efficient. They brought the stuff in, set it up and they were here for only 45 minutes tops. We've had our three-tank system for about a year now and the water is soft. We get good drinking water.

Original review: Aug. 27, 2019

Kinetico is pretty much non-electric except for to pump and all of the parts are sold in Home Depot. It was easy to set up an appointment with their rep and they did a good job during installation. They made it as compact as they could. They fit everything in. And when it came to my pump and my tank, they tested to make sure they could still use it and left that in.

The house was in Virginia and I was getting all of the system done to sell the house. Once they put it in, I noticed that the system works as it supposed to, because prior to that the pump would come on whenever the water ran because it wasn’t hooked up right. They did a really good job from beginning to end and are really easy to deal with, I had a timeframe and they fit me right in as quick as they could. They got it done. They did the test, explained the system, recommended what they thought should be in it, came right back and did the install.

Original review: Aug. 26, 2019

All the faucets in my old house eventually leaked and needed to be replaced. I didn't want that to happen when I bought a new house so I looked into water systems. I went with Kinetico and got the top of the line, floor cylinder one. The Kinetico reps were friendly and setting up my appointment with them went well. They did a free water test before they installed the product, and then the installation was quick. They did a good job. They did it as simple as possible for them. And then I had some papers that needed to be put back in, as the paper guy didn't do a good job, but everybody else seemed to do a decent job on it.

Kinetico Company Information