Accredited Partner

Learn More
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.67/5
Learn More

Ready to improve your life with better water? Kinetico has a solution for you. With a variety of water softeners, drinking water systems, and specialty solutions from which to choose, Kinetico has a perfect option to meet your family’s needs. Kinetico water systems provide the highest quality water for drinking and household use.

Easily manage all your Kinetico products from your smartphone. Access owner’s manuals, maintenance schedules, warranty dates, and details from your phone.

Kinetico Gallery (2)
View More View More

Kinetico Reviews

View 3 featured reviews
Original review: April 20, 2020

We've been Kinetico customers forever. We've had their water softener for 20-something years then we just installed the water filtration. But then we had a repair. It was making some odd noises when it was refilling the tank. Then eventually, the tank would not fill. The local dealer had to come out a couple of times. They wanted to take the unit back and work on it in their shop but we pushed back on that a little bit and eventually, they agreed to just replace the whole thing under warranty.

Resolution In ProgressRated with 1 star
Original review: April 2, 2020

I rented a home water softener from this company from 2006 to March 31, 2020 and I paid approximately $3,500.00. I contacted Aquarius Water Conditioning on March 24, 2020 and spoke to them about possibly taking ownership of this Water Softener. They wanted me to pay approximately an additional $1,500.00. I thought that was ridiculous since I already paid them a ton of money for this Water Softener. I told them I didn’t wish to continue renting it so they came and picked it up on March 31, 2020. They should have given this water softener to me since I have been a loyal customer for almost 15 years and I paid a lot of money to them for this Water Softener. There is no way they can rent out this appliance to another customer being that it is so old.

You can purchase a 40,000 grain water softener for $500.00 in the stores today. Not to mention, this country is in crisis from Covid 19 and money is tight. I lost my job because of it and I need to cut costs wherever necessary and this company did not even try to negotiate with me or accommodate me in any way. If you are thinking about renting one of these from this company please reconsider or you will regret it. I will not recommend this company to anyone!

Hi Jennifer,

Thanks for being a loyal customer to Kinetico and Aquarius Water systems. We are happy to know that you used and appreciated the product and the dealer's services for 14 years without concern and had the desire to keep the softener.

It sounds like you entered into a straight rental contract that required payment for the product for the duration of it's use in your home. The good news with this type of contract is that the unit is kept in good working condition for you by the dealer for any amount of time in which it is being paid for. And yes, it can be reconditioned and reinstalled.

Other options of ownership are rent to own, lease, there are financing options or a simple cash purchase.

We are sorry that your use of the product did not end as you anticipated. We are confident that Aquarius Water would appreciate the opportunity to regain your confidence.

800.944.9283

customersupport@kinetico.com

Original review: April 2, 2020

When we moved into a new house, there was a broken filtration system. We needed a new one and setting up an appointment with the Kinetico rep went well. Kinetico is good.

Original review: April 1, 2020

I like that my Kinetico System is no maintenance and that I don't have to do anything to it. The softness of my water is more consistent. Having it has made my life easier.

Original review: March 31, 2020

I liked how Kinetico's system still works when the power is out. I went with them and the installation of my system went very well. The guys who came were pretty good. However, there was an issue a couple of months later and they had to come and look. There was a little piece of plastic from manufacturing which clogged up the system. The guy who came took care of it right away and everything went back to normal. So far, everything has been good. The system has been self-sufficient as long as I keep salt in it. There's even an automatic salt adder.

Hi Mike,

Thanks for sharing your experience. Here's to many years of great water!

www.kinetico.com

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Kinetico?

Original review: March 29, 2020

We have terrible water in our neighborhood. Our water softener was broken. We were having problems. I got a water softener from Kinetico. Everything was great with the purchase process and installation was good too. They had to order it first and then they came back and did it. And now, everything is much better.

Original review: March 28, 2020

We live outside of town and while we have city water, we did not wanna use that for drinking and cooking. I had a reverse osmosis system and a water softener system installed through Kinetico. I like how their system is made in the US.

Original review: March 27, 2020

When I searched online, I came across Kinetico. Because of the type of system it was, I went with it. Someone came out to install it, which went really well. And once it was installed, I haven’t had any issues with it.

Kinetico response

Thanks Shane. Wishing you many years of satisfaction!

Kinetico Customer Support

Original review: March 25, 2020

I got my osmosis system from Kinetico and the installers did a good job hooking it up. The water is clearer. They told us that the main filter would last about a year, and it's almost two years now. The system's starting to slow down a little bit. The water isn't as clear as it was. I called them and they're gonna change it, My water hasn't stopped so I'm okay with that.

Original review: March 24, 2020

I bought a new house and the water was very sulfurish. I knew I needed a water softener, I just wasn't sure what level I needed, how many grains, I don't know any of that stuff. I went to Home Depot to buy a $300 one. And one of the salespeople there said, "Why don't you have a in-home consultation." The in-home consultation came out. They checked the water and they said that Kinetico was a better product than the GE standard one at the store. I purchased the softener series from Kinetico. There's a chlorinator and there are two other big bottles and I have a big salt tank. The installation was fine. The technician was friendly, as well. Everything's been great with our Kinetico system. My glasses are super clean when they come out of the dishwasher. No haze, no nothing and my shower doors are super clean too.

Kinetico Company Information