It's that easy Request Information
4.58/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Ready to improve your life with better water? Kinetico has a solution for you. With a variety of water softeners, drinking water systems and specialty solutions from which to choose, there’s a perfect option to meet your family’s needs. Kinetico water systems provide the highest quality water for drinking and everyday use. Visit Kinetico.com today to get a quote or schedule your water test, and start living a well-hydrated life.

Kinetico Gallery (4)
A+BBB Rating
View More View More

917 Kinetico Consumer Reviews

View 3 featured reviews
Original review: July 24, 2019

We are existing customers of Kinetico Water Softeners in San Antonio, Texas, and had an upgrade option installed. The installer, Les, was super friendly and yet, very professional all through the entire installation process. He was very meticulous and explained the processes he was taking step by step. He gave us great tips for maintaining the brine tank at optimum efficiency and use. He also came inside and gave us guidance on our reverse osmosis system. We were very pleased with the quality of work and professionalism he provided. We're happy customers and are pleased with our upgrade, too. Les is nothing less than professional and exemplifies great customer service. He is an asset to the company and deserves to be recognized!

Original review: July 23, 2019

My dad, who is an electrical guy, has had his water softeners for about 50 years. For our hard water, he recommended that we go with Kinetico. I checked them out and liked the design of Kinetico best compared to brands. Their rep was nice and knowledgeable, too. The system works well and my water is now soft. My skin is not as dry and we don’t have the hard water stains anymore.

Original review: July 20, 2019

I moved to the mountains and here, I have a well. Back in my last house, I had a Kinetico and that was the system I wanted. I bought another water softener from them everything was fine. With it, my water has been three times softer. I’m very satisfied with my system I would buy another one tomorrow, if I had to.

Original review: July 18, 2019

Very disappointing product and after care! Appliances are still getting scale, have to pay call out for the engineer to come out but he couldn't identify the problem so guessed it and told us to replace the storage tank valve. Still getting scale everywhere! But would be charged for another call out...! If I had known this is how their so called 10 YEAR GUARANTEE works, would have gone with a different manufacturer! Don't waste your money on this overly priced product, not worth it!

Kinetico response

Hello R Parvez,

We are forwarding this concern on to our corporate office in the UK so that they can assist in resolving this concern. They can work with the dealer that installed your equipment or bring in another. Kinetico UK can be contacted directly via phone. We are certain they will appreciate the opportunity to regain your confidence.

Kinetico US Customer Support

From: Kinetico Info
Sent: Friday, July 19, 2019 11:18 AM
To: **
Cc: Customer Service

Subject: Case # 00222404: R **

Good Afternoon R **,

Thank you for raising your concerns with our US team who have informed us of the matter.

We have had a look into your concerns and have spoken with the local Kinetico Dealer of your area, JM Softeners, who have advised that a call out has been booked to see yourself on the 25th of July 2019. They have also informed us that they will not be charging for the call out if it is deemed to be a repeat problem with the unit.

After looking into the age of your system and speaking with the local dealer who has seen the unit, it has been advised that you have a 2020c water softener that holds a 7 year warranty. Due to the age of this softener the warranty has expired, if you feel that this is not the case we would be happy to look into this further for you if you can supply us with the serial number of the machine.

Should you require any further assistance please feel free to contact us via email or on the number below.

Kind Regards
Kinetico UK

call **

Original review: July 17, 2019

We purchased Kinetico water softeners and filtration systems for two of our clients. One of them was for a remodel that we were doing and another one was in an existing home that we had already built but had concerns with hard water. Setting up our appointment with them and getting somebody out for a proposal was a good experience. Both the service side and sales side were good. Thereafter, we interacted really well with their installation team.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Kinetico?

Original review: July 16, 2019

We had terrible hard water, and it was scaling and putting it on the shower and all over our utensils that we ate with. Since having the Kinetico system installed, the water is soft and there are no more residue. I have them come every six months and take care of it. The Kinetico rep explained their product well. The installation team was very good. They were knowledgeable and courteous.

Original review: July 15, 2019

We’ve had one of Kinetico's systems in a few of our homes. Kinetico was good at first but it’s hard to get a hold of them now. We did the water softener and an RO system through their local supplier. A couple of months ago, the system had a leak and we had to get a hold of them. It took forever for them to come back out and fix that. The actual product is good but the local supplier needs help. Kinetico is fine, but the supplier is terrible.

Original review: July 14, 2019

When my son bought his house over in Omaha, we went over there and he said he got the best water softener made by Kinetico. Anywhere we’ve ever lived in United States, the water is hard. We purchased a brand new home and we wanted soft water running through its veins before we ever moved in. So, that’s what we did. I took my son's advice and went for Kinetico. It was very easy to set up an appointment with their sales rep. He was very good and very knowledgeable. Everything went real smoothly.

The installation took an entire day and part of that was the nature of our home. The builder did not put soft water loops in. So we had to open up some of the ceiling in the basement, and the installers had to go into the basement to the other, to put water pipe because we wanted 100% of the house soft. It took a while to have them get up in there and rerun some plumbing. We like that the duo brine tank regenerates whenever it wants to, and there’s no electricity involved. Also, we put an RO system in, and it’s hard to drink other water. I’ve recommended Kinetico to friends.

Rated with 2 starsResolution In Progress
Original review: July 13, 2019

We had a Kinetico system for 20-plus years and it worked flawlessly. The pressure reducing valve in our house failed and blew out our Kinetico system, so we replaced it. We purchased a system two years ago and within the first year, it wasn’t working. So, they put another new system in last year and it stopped working again just a month and a half ago. I just had the service guy out last week right before my warranty was set to expire. So, I’m not trying Kinetico again. I swore by it before but the quality of the Kinetico system has definitely gone down from the original one from 20 years ago. Also, I don’t like the fact that you have limited people that can work on it.

Original review: July 12, 2019

I was concerned about the water quality that we have and it led me to researching the systems. I bought the water filtration system from Kinetico and the interaction with the rep was very good. The installation team knew what they were doing. They were good at their job. Since having the system, the chlorine and silica are gone. It's like water that has been through a softener.

Kinetico Company Information