ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.62/5

Ready to improve your life with better water? Kinetico has a solution for you. With a variety of water softeners, drinking water systems and specialty solutions from which to choose, Kinetico has a perfect option to meet your family’s needs. Kinetico water systems provide the highest quality water for drinking and household use. Visit Kinetico.com today to get a quote, schedule your FREE water test or find your local Kinetico dealer and start living a well-hydrated life.

Kinetico Gallery (2)
A+BBB Rating
View More View More

Kinetico Reviews

View 3 featured reviews
Original review: Dec. 31, 2019

I'm always into more local and keeping the local vendors through and through. I reached out to the local place in Charlton, Massachusetts and they did the water testing. Kinetico was the product that they used. We’ve had the Kinetico water system for a little over a year. It does what it does and our water is clean and clear. But the time it takes to fully backwash is absolutely insanely long. I was under the impression that the backwater system should be backwashing for three hours, an hour and a half for both systems, but it turns out that it was not. It was actually for each segment of the filtration.

For me, to backwash three hours for one system and then three hours on another system wastes an astronomical amount of well water. I will also have to make the drywell bigger because of the amount of water that is backflowing. According to the person that did the installation, it’s based on the amount of usage it gets as opposed to every three days but it's clearly not the case. I go through about six bags every month just with myself annd one other person using the water systems and with my children every other weekend. It's annoying that we are backwashing so much for what seems to be so little usage. Also if you don’t keep the salt in the brine, you tend to run the life expectancy of the filtration system down because of how often it backwashes.

Original review: Dec. 30, 2019

I did some research and the guy that was doing the install was using Kinetico as their filters. I bought it because we had the elevated nitrates and a refrigerator water filter was not going to take care of that. With Kinetico, the water tastes good if we make ice with it. It definitely doesn't have any weird colors or smells like tap water did. We had a water test after to make sure that it was good, and the numbers came back good. However, the cost of the filters is expensive -- they could be a bit cheaper. I haven't looked too many at all the other reverse osmosis filters, some people online were saying that there are way cheaper ones. I'm trying to find them, but I'm like, "Where?"

Hi Shant,

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with us. Kinetico is always interested in hearing from our customers to help us improve our business. If you have questions or ever need assistance, let us know at customersupport@kinetico.com or 800.944.9283.

Thanks again,

The Kinetico Team

Original review: Dec. 28, 2019

Kinetico's customer service was very satisfactory. Bill has been very helpful to me. Only, when I spoke to him about the drainage, he said he was gonna use the drainage that was already there. I had one from my old system through my cellar wall. But I would like it if when it went outside, it was a little further away from my foundation because it’s about two to three feet away from my bulkhead, and all that discharge is gonna cause havoc with my bulkhead sooner or later. It’s gonna start precipitating. Other than that, my water is very soft.

Hi Sharon,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We appreciate hearing from our customers so we can continue improving our business process. If you have questions or need assistance with anything let us know at customersupport@kinetico.com or 800.944.9238.

The Kinetico Team

Original review: Dec. 27, 2019

Kinetico was recommended by a water filtration company in town and I had the water filtration system installed. Since then, the high manganese sediment and the hard water are gone.

Original review: Dec. 24, 2019

Our water had high rust content and with my knowledge of the brand, I decided to get a Kinetico system. The installation took one day. I’ve had it for about a year and a half and it has been working so well. The system works as advertised and I couldn't be happier with Kinetico.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Kinetico?

Original review: Dec. 23, 2019

We had a water filtration system where we lived before, so we put one in from Kinetico when we moved. My wife took care of the appointment for installation and everything went fine.

Original review: Dec. 22, 2019

We had several people come out and give us bids on different things and Kinetico was the one that we started on. It was more expensive but the way they described it made us think that it would be a better system for us. Our water is very hard here and we have also lots of highly chlorinated water, so I got a dechlorinator and a water softening system. The hard water seems to be controlled and it seems to be working well.

Original review: Dec. 21, 2019

We built a well and the water was not very good. I got a referral for Kinetico and decided to use them. The customer service was good. I had a high iron issue and the system took care of that. I like that it has a self-timer and you don’t have to set it to backwash it.

Original review: Dec. 20, 2019

We recently went with the newer model, but we’ve had a water softener the last 15 years. We like Kinetico, but we have terrible water and our water is still terrible even with it. Our hair, skin and clothes were awful. It’s still not great but it's definitely better.

Hi Nancy,

Thank you for sharing your Kinetico experience. We are glad to hear our system is helping, but we're disappointed to see that it's not providing you with the perfect results. If you have questions or want to improve the results you are getting reach out to our customer support team and they will see if there is a way to improve your water quality. You can reach us at customersupport@kinetico.com or 800.944.9283.

The Kinetico Team

Original review: Dec. 19, 2019

Our Kinetico system was in the house when we bought it and recently, we upgraded the drinking water. We were very familiar with our water before we moved here, so we wanted it for drinking as well as for our refrigerator for drinking and ice cubes. We also added some mineral back in and the softener is working fine. They need to come out and check the iron one, too. I called them to do that a long time ago, but we'll get it. Other than that, their reps were wonderful and very personable. They were always so clean, too. They thought they had to take their shoes off all the time and I told them that they didn’t have to in our house but they still did it. Plus, they were very well-educated, they knew what they were talking about, and they were quick.

Hi Becky,

Thanks for sharing your Kinetico experience with us. We are glad to hear you are happy with the drinking water system and water softener. Please let us know if you need help getting an iron filter. You can always reach out to our customer support team and they can help you to set an appointment with the local dealer. You can contact them at 800.944.9283 or customersupport@kinetico.com.

Kinetico Company Information