Accredited Partner

Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.70/5

Ready to improve your life with better water? Kinetico has a solution for you. With a variety of water softeners, drinking water systems, and specialty solutions from which to choose, Kinetico has a perfect option to meet your family’s needs. Kinetico water systems provide the highest quality water for drinking and household use.

Easily manage all your Kinetico products from your smartphone. Access owner’s manuals, maintenance schedules, warranty dates, and details from your phone.

Kinetico Gallery (2)

Kinetico Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Kinetico?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Kinetico?

Original review: July 26, 2020

I did research online. Kinetico got an extremely high rating in Consumer Reports despite the fact that their prices were much higher and price being high is something that Consumer Reports usually deducts ratings for. It impressed me that they got such a high rating and it was disproportionately more money than the other ones in the competition. So, that was what made me look into them.

Everything was great with my Kinetico experience. The company that I used was responsive. They came out, made a presentation and were able to satisfy what we wanted. We had some things that we wanted that really were things that they couldn’t do, but that was not their fault. They did a good job and they installed in a timely manner. I'm really happy that we got the system. I've been concerned about certain pollutants that I'm aware of in our water supply and many that I'm not aware of. Also, we're both on regimens that we try to drink a measured amount of water and it makes a difference to drink water that's good for you and tastes really good. I couldn't be more pleased. I wish I did this years ago.

The only issue is it is expensive and there is an ongoing cost of maintaining it. There are other systems that are well under half the price. I don't know if they're as good, but this met our needs in terms of some physical constraints that we have of installation. Also, it works well. I also like that it doesn't plug into anything. If you have a well, that's different, but as long as you have city water with pressure, the system will keep working. I don't regret the money I've spent in any way.

Original review: July 25, 2020

We had to have a water softener. We had well water. The installation team of Kinetico was phenomenal. I've used them at my new house. I absolutely love them. The installer had to come back, but down the line, we realized it had nothing to do with Kinetico. It had to do with the neutralizer that we had, which was a different brand and it wasn't doing its job properly. The unit itself functioned wonderfully. Since installing it, there is much more consistent water quality and without spikes in the water. Just overall, laundry's better. It's a big difference.

Original review: July 24, 2020

I had Kinetico in a different home 15 years ago. Now, we run off of well here and the water is pretty hard in this area. The Kinetico team is good and knowledgeable. However, it seemed like they oversold us the system. We got a much bigger system than we needed. However, the price wasn't terrible, so I'm not too concerned about that. I'm not completely happy with the installation. They could’ve plumbed with copper instead of PEX. Everybody uses PEX now.

Also, it seemed as though they wanna lock us into a particular installer for a certain area, and I think you're at the mercy of that person in their capability. I understand that business model, but on the other hand, we've dealt with other ones in nearby areas that would've been fairer but we did not understand that we could do that.

They should give people an option. Get multiple Kinetico people out there. At that point, when you're deciding about Kinetico, it's not so much like Kinetico versus somebody else. It should be Kinetico versus Kinetico. They should be ensuring that they're providing good service and you don't know unless you get somebody else out there selling the same product. But we're absolutely sold on Kinetico. I recommend their product. The product is incredible. It doesn't use power. Most people do not have the desire to spend that much money on water softening or filtration. But people just don't understand having an endless supply of soft water until they live with one of those systems.

Original review: July 23, 2020

We had hard water. We got the water softener from Kinetico and everything about the installation was good. The installers were finished in one day. The water is now not as hard.

Original review: July 17, 2020

After moving into our house in January of 2019, we put in a new Kinetico system. I absolutely love it. I drink out of my faucet all the time.

Original review: July 16, 2020

If I've got the technical stuff straight water flow from Kinetico, it removes uranium and it does the iron. They said it was the best system. It was recommended by the contractor. I said, "Okay." The installation was clean. There were no issues at all. The water is fantastic. The software system is you put the salt in and it got the tanks with the media in it. However, I didn't think the system was working because three months into having the house, I didn't have to add any salt. The installer came out and said, "No. It's just a very efficient system. The system is working fine. It's not like the old days where you had to add salt every month." This thing is so efficient, I go four months without adding salt. It's not even a problem. It's amazing. I love it. I'm very happy with it.

Kinetico response

Thanks for sharing your Kinetico story Dennis. It's always fun to hear that someone is caught off guard by the efficiency our systems operate with. If you ever need help, please let us know. You can reach our customer support team at 800.944.9283 or customersupoort@kinetico.com.

Thanks,

The Kinetico Team

Original review: July 10, 2020

I have a lot of iron in my water. The house we bought had the Kinetico older system. It's been like 15 years, so we replaced it with another system. It works great, so I was pretty happy with it. We have a better water flow now. The water pressure is better and the water quality is better than it was.

Kinetico response

Thank you for sharing your Kinetico experience with us, Sean. We are happy to hear your system has improved your flow rates. If you have questions or need assistance please contact us at customersupport@kinetico.com or 800.944.9283.

The Kinetico Team

Original review: July 9, 2020

Previously, I had some concerns with my water. I learned of Kinetico through the water filtration company in my area and I went with them. My system was quickly installed. The team who came was efficient and they did a good job. Though I've found the system loud sometimes, I like it a lot. Now, my water tastes better and cleaner. Kinetico provides a quality product at a good price with good customer service.

Original review: July 8, 2020

Kinetico is great. We don't have the terrible scale on the shower like we used to. The installation guy was very knowledgeable. He explained to me how to change the filter in-depth. That was really helpful. However, there's a big gap between you actually having to replace it and that conversation. They could do a step-by-step visual aid that is colored with very few words and mostly pictures that we could stick on the wall right behind it.

Original review: July 7, 2020

We weren't happy with the quality of the well water we had. Those made a lot of clothes orange and discolored some of the white stuff. The guy down the street told us that he had a Kinetico water system. I had the rep put the salt tank inside the pump out but we changed our mind after that. It should be outside. And he said, "Yeah, I'll have the technician come in and move it outside and I won't charge anything for it." But it was several weeks before anybody came by. And when he did, he gave me an invoice for $50 to move it, but the first guy told me that he wouldn't charge me anything for it. But other than that, I've had no real problems. The system does what we want it to do. The water tastes better when we drink it and it doesn't make the clothes turn colors. We're satisfied with it.

Kinetico Company Information