ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.65/5

Ready to improve your life with better water? Kinetico has a solution for you. With a variety of water softeners, drinking water systems and specialty solutions from which to choose, Kinetico has a perfect option to meet your family’s needs. Kinetico water systems provide the highest quality water for drinking and household use. Visit Kinetico.com today to get a quote, schedule your FREE water test or find your local Kinetico dealer and start living a well-hydrated life.

Kinetico Gallery (2)
View More View More

Kinetico Reviews

View 3 featured reviews
Original review: Feb. 5, 2020

We have bad water that leaves deposits around. Our Kinetico system for softening our water got destroyed in the hurricane. We bought a whole new system and Kinetico's techs did a good job during installation. They were very nice and did the job quickly. Thus far, the system has improved the taste of our water. The water works better with my coffee machine as it doesn't leave as much deposits.

Original review: Feb. 5, 2020

I bought a house and had the water tested. The water was not drinkable. I went with Kinetico because of the advertisement and years of knowing who they were and knowing the product is good. I called them and they installed a new saltwater treatment system for me. We sent the water out to be tested and the water’s fine now. Also, the company that I worked with were awesome. Everything went smoothly.

Original review: Feb. 4, 2020

Kinetico is a great product. I got tired of buying bottled water, so we did a reverse osmosis in the house system, and it’s good. I can drink the water and it is a little soft now, but still it’s way better than a hard water. It’s more sudsy and it’s better quality. The customer service at Kinetico is also great. They’re efficient and they do what they said they were gonna do. They come when they’re supposed to come and they check the stuff when they’re supposed to.

Original review: Feb. 4, 2020

We were building a new house and heard about Kinetico from a friend. I bought the house water purification and added the fluoride thing. The county water supply sucks, but now, my water is purer than bottled water and it’s safe to drink. It’s also softer. It’s good to wash clothes in and shower in.

Original review: Feb. 3, 2020

I've had the softener and a filter from Kinetico for a year and two months now. Since having the system, there is more lather in the soap and the water felt better. Someone was sent out to clean my Rinnai and I had them watch me change the filter just so I knew I did it correctly. It was a company affiliated to them and which I wasn’t happy with. I had scheduled my appointment weeks in advance so I could do it on my day off and at a certain time and date. But they moved the appointment and I didn’t know. I was waiting for them and they never showed. So, when they were about an hour late, I finally phoned them and asked where they were and they said they moved my appointment. One of the managers came out and did the service. He was nice, but I just thought that the guy that did the scheduling shouldn’t have done that without checking with me. But I didn’t think it was Kinetico. Kinetico's people were all very nice. I like them.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Kinetico?

Original review: Feb. 3, 2020

Our water was really bad and very harsh on clothing and appliances. When Kinetico did the water test, we weren't surprised at how bad the water is here. We purchased the Kinetico water softener and the reverse osmosis. The rep that came out was very professional, very knowledgeable and willing to share information with us. It was a very good experience. And the installers were excellent. You could tell they really knew what they were doing, and they configured it so that it worked well in our home. We were very pleased with that experience also. Kinetico's service is excellent, and they are very good about taking care of the products even after installation. Based on our research, we know that it's a quality product and we love the reverse osmosis.

Kinetico response

Wow Connie!

Thanks so much for the glowing report!

We wish you many years of exceptional water.

Original review: Feb. 2, 2020

Our water system is doing good and I like the purity of the water. We live right on the beach, so we've got salty water. A neighbor of mine had a Kinetico water system and he referred me. Setting up the appointment was good. The sales rep I dealt with seemed to know what she was talking about. She came out, demonstrated all the stuff, and showed us how it all worked. The installation took less than a day and it went well, too. When it comes to the quality compared to cost relation, all water systems are way too high. But, the biggest thing that I like about this brand is it does not require electricity.

Original review: Feb. 2, 2020

We moved from the city to a well service and when we had the well tested, it came back with hard water and a couple of little things that we had some concerns with. We went with a Kinetico system and it seems to be working just fine. The installer tested the system for me and showed me how to change the filter. Their sales rep was a very friendly guy and easy to talk to. We met at home, and then he went over all the parts and pieces and left me the paperwork there to make a decision on it. He also reached back out to me after the service was connected to make sure things went well.

Original review: Feb. 1, 2020

We were living in Florida and we had some water problems there. We called Kinetico and they took care of the problem we had. We were happy with their service. So, when we moved to the Carolinas, we called them up because we had some water problems, too. They came out, helped us out and gave us some information. The service was good so we went with them. Since then, we’ve had some issues, but they’ve resolved them. We dealt with our preferred sales rep, and he seemed to troubleshoot our issues. We’ve also had some billing issues where they tried to bill us again. And here, I found the check, so we had that issue. Otherwise, we haven’t had a problem. They got things settled very quickly.

Original review: Feb. 1, 2020

We live in an area where it is well water. Our neighbors had the home filtration system, so I got one from Kinetico. Their people were friendly, good, on time, and on schedule. The system reduced the hard household water. It’s still hard, but not like previously. Everything is working good so far, and they’ve been responsive when we have issues.

Kinetico response

Hello Ismael,

Thanks for this review. It is the expectation of Kinetico that you have zero hard water. Please feel free contact Kinetico Customer Support at 800.944.9283 option 2 or customersupport@kinetico.com.

The support team will connect with your local installer to review the installation and see if adjustments are needed to get you to absolute soft water.

Kinetico Company Information