Accredited Partner

Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.66/5

Ready to improve your life with better water? Kinetico has a solution for you. With a variety of water softeners, drinking water systems and specialty solutions from which to choose, Kinetico has a perfect option to meet your family’s needs. Kinetico water systems provide the highest quality water for drinking and household use. Visit Kinetico.com today to get a quote, schedule your FREE water test or find your local Kinetico dealer and start living a well-hydrated life.

Kinetico Gallery (2)
View More View More

Kinetico Reviews

View 3 featured reviews
Original review: March 2, 2020

We knew that the water stability in the area we lived in, more or less, changed a lot from year to year. I also noticed problems with my water heater and we wanted something that we weren't gonna have to worry about lime buildup. Our biggest thing about the Kinetico was the fact that it would last. We wouldn't be replacing it every couple years. The whole thing is worth the money. They work, you don't have to mess with them, and there's no electricity. I was extremely happy with the way they worked and the time that it lasted. The water quality was great and it was very consistent. The softener and the drinking water system were both excellent. The place that we went through was great too. Anytime we had a problem with our Kinetico, they came out and took care of it immediately.

Original review: March 1, 2020

I wanted a softener. We went through a private party that installed a Kinetico system for us. We've had it for two years now and our water is much, much nicer. There is no white residue. That's why we wanted it. We love it.

Kinetico response

Great news Debra!

Here's wishing you many years of wonderful water!

The Kinetico Support Team

Original review: Feb. 29, 2020

Before we got another company, but the water was not good and the smell was really bad. Our neighbor told us that Kinetico was better and that he didn't have any problems with them. He recommended that we use them and we ended up purchasing from their equipment. Our experience with them was good but two months ago, the water started to smell bad again. I called to let them know and asked if they could help me, and they sent somebody to the house to fix that. It turned out that we needed to change the filter. They gave us some filters to change every four months and we didn't do that for almost a year. But it's good now and if we change the filter every time, there's no problem and the water is really good.

Original review: Feb. 28, 2020

I did some research & it didn’t take long to determine Kinetico was providing one of the superior products in the market. Excellent customer service throughout the process. Mark did a good job explaining the product and the options available. Justin came out to do the install and showed up early, presented himself in a professional manner, answered all my questions, & finished up in less than 2 hours. Completely satisfied with the product & service.

Original review: Feb. 28, 2020

My old water softener had sprung a leak. I got a Kinetico water softener. I like the option of having the two tanks. When one’s filled, you could then use the one tank while the other one regenerated. The lady rep from Kinetico was knowledgeable, really friendly, took time to answer any questions, and came back when we had questions later on. The installation was fairly simple. The gentleman came in, took out the old equipment, brought down the new equipment, and installed it. He was pretty clean, kinda kept everything contained, and he was in and out within maybe an hour and a half. Since having my Kinetico, I had seen reduced amounts of rust in my water. And with the showering system, they said, “You’re gonna need a lot less soap,” which is very true. I would tell others, “It’s the way to go. You will not be dissatisfied.”

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Kinetico?

Original review: Feb. 28, 2020

We used to provide the 5-gallon containers of bottled water in each of our bank locations and during a remodel, that didn’t really fit into the space. We were looking to get something or think about to provide regular drinking water to our employees and clients versus buying bottled water. We have a professional relationship with Huemann Water Conditioning and we told them what we were looking for. Huemann handled it and we got a Kinetico. We have separate lines feeding out to our coffee machines, so having their system is convenient. It's affordable too. There’s a lot less mess and it's easier. We don't have to manage our water deliveries because our water is always just there. It’s just a matter of changing the filters with some regularity.

Original review: Feb. 27, 2020

It went very well with Kinetico's sales rep. They were very prompt and very informative. Then, the installer did a great job. He cleaned up his mess, spent time showing me what I needed to, and I'm very positive with it. The system doesn't use as much salt. Also, occasionally, with the Culligan system I had, I would get a strange smell or taste, but I have not noticed that with the Kinetico. I've been very pleased with it.

Original review: Feb. 26, 2020

The Kinetico system is working. I upgraded our system last year. The chlorine in the water was extremely strong and the system got rid of a lot of it. I dealt with LTM, the water softener company out of Rockford and I had no problem with the people that put the system in.

Kinetico response

Hi Nathan,

It's our intent for all the chlorine to be removed. Please touch back with the LTM team if you still have it in the water.

Kinetico Customer Support

Original review: Feb. 25, 2020

We had Kinetico in the past and we like the size of the system. Also, it's user friendly and easy to maintain. We got a new drinking system and we had them come in and do the installation. They were on time and they finished everything early. We had a small leak and they were very prompt getting back.

Original review: Feb. 24, 2020

I had a water softener for about 20 years, and then it quit. I wanted something that was low maintenance, and the one from Kinetico fits the bill. So, I ordered it, and then a very helpful gentleman installed it. The system is in a rental house and I heard that it's much quieter, which may be a function of a new model. The users also don't notice the change in the water nearly as much as they did the other. Kinetico is excellent.

Kinetico Company Information