4.64/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Ready to improve your life with better water? Kinetico has a solution for you. With a variety of water softeners, drinking water systems and specialty solutions from which to choose, Kinetico has a perfect option to meet your family’s needs. Kinetico water systems provide the highest quality water for drinking and household use. Visit Kinetico.com today to get a quote, schedule your FREE water test or find your local Kinetico dealer and start living a well-hydrated life.

Kinetico Gallery (2)
A+BBB Rating
View More View More

Kinetico Reviews

View 3 featured reviews
Original review: Dec. 1, 2019

Kinetico's sales rep was very knowledgeable and informative. We bought a water softening system and two reverse osmosis systems, one for upstairs and one for downstairs. When we bought our house, we decided that we wanted to have that and it has been working really well. We're very satisfied with our products.

Kinetico response

Hi Karen,

Thank you for sharing your Kinetico experience with us. We hope you love your whole-home system. If you ever need assistance, please contact our customer support team at customersupport@kinetico.com or 800.944.9283.

Thanks again,

Kinetico Customer Support

Original review: Dec. 1, 2019

The water was pretty hard in our old house so there was always water spots. Our two kids always had really bad eczema, so our pediatrician said that the water softener would help. So we’ve had it then, and we loved it. My parents had Kinetico growing up, so we ended up going with that brand as well. And it was worth paying a little bit more to have the best. We moved in April and paid to have it swapped over here. The installation went really smoothly. When we moved, I called to get everything set up, and the lady said there would be a $100 charge to have it moved. I had no problem with that. But when we moved, they ended up sending me a $468 bill, and the lady said that the $100 was the fee to move but we had to pay for parts. So we were a little taken off that and that kinda sucked, but other than that, it’s been great.

Original review: Nov. 30, 2019

We got lime and rust in the town here, and we wanted to take that away ‘cause we’re always cleaning them. I’d had other softeners and they would always break down, so I went with Kinetico. I got the complete water system and it makes delicious coffee, and our plants and flowers seem to be doing better.

Original review: Nov. 29, 2019

One of the screws went wrong on the installation about nine months into it. We called and they came out right out, replaced it, no problems. So, they’re good people to work with. We had a lot of iron in our water, and now the water is definitely soft and really nice to take a shower in.

Original review: Nov. 28, 2019

The rep was very knowledgeable and the installers took out the old water softener I had. When we bought this house years ago, the people that owned it had bought a new water softener that was loaded with lead inside, and I could hardly move it. They took that for me too, so it was wonderful. The new system cleans much better, especially laundry. I love it for laundry 'cause the laundry soap suds so well. Clothes are so clean, no residue.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Kinetico?

Original review: Nov. 27, 2019

We had a lot of hard water and iron in it in particular. I asked a plumber who they go to, and Kinetico was what they advised. The Kinetico representative has been fine. And I haven’t had any problems since we’ve put the system in. The water quality is better for washing and bathing, and easier on our sinks and drains. We got soft water now.

Original review: Nov. 27, 2019

Kinetico claimed to be able to take nitrates out of the water and my water is high in nitrates. Plus, they said the system takes less salt. I used the company out of Owen, Iowa, and the service was good. I had them come back two years ago and serviced it and did a few things. I had a drinking water system in addition to the plain filtration system, and I put a new drinking water system and replaced the old one. I’ve been pleased with the way it was put in, and I’m pleased with their service. My water quality is good. Before, the water might be a little cloudy, but after the system was in, it has been more appealing to the eyes. The water is cleaner.

Original review: Nov. 26, 2019

The Kinetico rep who came out to help me decide on what system I needed was very knowledgeable. I'm 100% happy with the whole deal.

Kinetico response

Hi Kent,

Great news!

Kinetico Customer Support

Original review: Nov. 25, 2019

Our Kinetico system has been working really well. Kinetico has a good reputation and we got a softener and an iron filter. They put the RO system in, too. Our water wasn’t very good quality, but now I’m getting better water. It’s softer, and it’s clean. It tastes better, and the whole nine yards.

Original review: Nov. 25, 2019

We've had really good luck with our Kinetico water softener. Our old one went kaput and we updated to a Kinetico. The Kinetico water softener we have now is 20 years old. Their service guys were really good. And Kinetico have the water softness that's pretty good that is right for what our water table is. I would highly recommend it. Kinetico has good products.

Kinetico Company Information