It's that easy Request Information
4.60/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Ready to improve your life with better water? Kinetico has a solution for you. With a variety of water softeners, drinking water systems and specialty solutions from which to choose, Kinetico has a perfect option to meet your family’s needs. Kinetico water systems provide the highest quality water for drinking and household use. Visit Kinetico.com today to get a quote, schedule your FREE water test or find your local Kinetico dealer and start living a well-hydrated life.

Kinetico Gallery (2)
A+BBB Rating
View More View More

Kinetico Reviews

View 3 featured reviews
Original review: Oct. 11, 2019

When we moved into the house, it had an older system and it was leaking and should have been replaced before we bought the house. And so, we called the people that had put the prior system in and they suggested Kinetico. We had one issue, but they came out for it. In one of the two tanks, the top piece wasn't something that they put together. It sprung a leak sometime in the last four months. They came out and swapped it out, and it's been fine since then. They said it felt like it was a manufacturing defect, but they had never seen that happen before. So, they were gonna reach out to Kinetico and deal with that, so we didn't have to have any kind of interaction. Also, because of the softener, there's so much salt in the water and we don't normally drink it. We are gonna have to get them to deal with some of that salt. Everything else has been perfectly fine.

Original review: Oct. 10, 2019

I have been a long time leasee of their water softener. Roughly 6 months ago their system failed and over a period of time caused substantial damage to my home. My built in refrigerator failed, my plumbing completely clogged to the point that the water ran at a trickle, my water usage increased dynamically. I had to hire a professional to search for leaks. When I finally figured out it was the water softener I contacted them. Their first reaction was that I had not paid the bill for the lease which was incorrect. I had to fight with them to service the water softener. It took several visits to get my water functioning properly and my pool cleared out. I found out that they were supposed to service the water softener yearly but I can't remember anyone coming over the past years. They also agreed to compensated my for my losses. To be frank they have been avoiding me. Don't use them.

Original review: Oct. 10, 2019

We had bad chlorine smell in the water, and a buddy of mine had Kinetico so we called them up. They set it up and the guy showed up the next day. He explained the way other systems work and it was a no-brainer. We trusted them and it made sense. The whole process was simple and easy. Also, the installers were very professional. They were in and out right after lunch. We were very happy with it. Now the chlorine is gone and the showers are beautiful. The coffee tastes incredible. The laundry’s awesome. Everything that the guy said was gonna happen happened and beyond. His explanation was awesome and we were very pleased.

Original review: Oct. 9, 2019

The system that was in the house was old, so I gave my local guy a call and he came over and did an inspection. It was under their recommendation that I changed it, so I purchased the Kinetico water softener with the dual cylinders. Everything went fine and the installers were very good. I would recommend them.

Original review: Oct. 8, 2019

I used to have a water softener but it quit on me. Then, I had the water tested and the guy said I really didn’t need a water softener. However, after a while, I saw a little buildup in the showers and so on, so I figured it would be better to have it. My water’s very good except it’s hard, so I decided to buy a new one. I was in Home Depot and they had these cups sitting there for water softeners. I sent it in and somebody tested my water.

The rep from Kinetico was very friendly and he knows what he’s talking about. He gave me the water test and he told me the water grade but it’s hard, so it would be better to have the water softener. And I could see it, so we did it. Then, somebody came and installed it. All I do now is buy salt. And the hardness is kind of gone. Everything seems to be working just fine. I know the water is better and that’s good enough for me. As far as water softeners are concerned, I’m very satisfied with Kinetico. The system hasn’t broken down and I don’t see other problems.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Kinetico?

Original review: Oct. 7, 2019

I wanted clean water in my house. Setting up an appointment with Kinetico was perfect. I took advantage of their free water test, and I thought that that was was kind of weak. The rep came in and dipped the stick in my water. There's a lot of chlorine, and I was hoping for something a little bit more robust. There wasn't anything like metals or what was actually in the water. I thought they were gonna take something and run it in a lab, but it was none of that. Other than that, the installation guy was super nice and very knowledgeable.

Original review: Oct. 6, 2019

I was doing some research online on water softeners and came across Kinetico. We got the whole-house water softener because we had hard water with high iron content. I like the reduced amount of salt that was used compared to other systems. I also like that there's no electric required to run it, and the pretty much maintenance-free hands-off usage of it. Everything has been operating as advertised. I’m very happy thus far with the system and the water quality. It’s been a good purchase.

Original review: Oct. 6, 2019

I had the pipes broke two weeks. It looked like our water was hard. People were saying that if I installed one of these systems, it would help with that. And since I installed Kinetico, no more pipes were broken. So, I'm happy. We got Kinetico for the whole house. I like Kinetico. They're very nice and helpful. I appreciate them and I'll definitely recommend them.

Original review: Oct. 5, 2019

I got Kinetico's water softener and the reverse-osmosis. Setting up an appointment with them was very good. It took them a couple of hours to install it and so far, everything has been good. It's too expensive but my mom says the water tastes much better.

Original review: Oct. 4, 2019

Everything is perfect with my Kinetico. I’ve had the system before. Their people totally worked around my schedule for the appointment and they tested my water, even though I didn't really need the test because I already knew that my water was terrible. I’ve called them for replacement filters, and they got those right out for me.

Kinetico Company Information