Call toll free
4.15/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Jacuzzi Walk-in Tubs are designed with quality craftsmanship. Our goal is to create a safe and luxurious bathing experience for our customers. Being able to enter the tub safely with our slip-resistant tub floor, comfortable seating, easy access controls, and the Jacuzzi PointPro jet system are all part of the Jacuzzi Walk-in Tub experience.

Bring the luxurious comfort of a resort hot tub into the convenience of your own home. Experience worry-free relaxation for as long as you have your tub with Jacuzzi's Lifetime Limited Warranty. Call today to learn more about our no hassle installations!

Jacuzzi Walk-In Tubs Video
A+BBB Rating
View More View More

236 Jacuzzi Walk-in Tubs Consumer Reviews

View 2 featured reviews
Original review: June 18, 2019

I needed a walk-in tub because I have diabetic neuropathy in my legs, so getting in and out of a regular tub was very hard for me. I liked the idea that you can also shower in the Jacuzzi walk-in tub. The salesperson we dealt with was also very good and informative. Come installation though, they brought the wrong door. The way the door was on, the faucet should be on the left side, but they brought a right-sided one. So, they had to reorder for the left side plumbing and they did. They took it back and they showed us how it was gonna be. They brought it in before they installed it, then they took back the one that we didn’t want. A few weeks later, I got the one that I wanted and the final product is very good. It's great and we love it. I especially like the jets in it. All in all, the walk-in tub is expensive, but in the case where you have to have one or it improves your life, you should get it.

Jacuzzi Walk-in Tubs response

We are sorry that there was a mix-up in the installation but I am glad it was all worked out to your satisfaction. We hope the tub continues to improve your life for a long time!

Get expert buying tips about Walk-In Bathtubs delivered to your inbox.

Original review: June 12, 2019

I love our Jacuzzi walk-in tub. My dad uses it all the time and it’s safer for him. It's just that it says that we need a new water heater. I wish the people from the company told us what we would have to have. Other than that, they explained the details well when they came in. They showed us what was available, but I kinda had an idea then of what we were looking for based on cost and what we can afford. It took the installer a day and a half to put the tub in, and he was great. He picked up after himself. Even at the end of the day, when he couldn’t finish, he made sure everything in the bathroom was safe to use and his stuff was out of the way. And then, he did the finishing work and when he finished, he did an excellent job. It looks very nice.

Jacuzzi Walk-in Tubs response

We are glad to hear your positive review. The tubs do take a good deal of hot water and I am sorry that we did not explain the need for a lot of hot water. We are also glad to hear the installation went so well!

Original review: May 10, 2019

Our son lived in our home. He has a wheelchair, and we needed to redo a lot of things before we moved back into our bedroom. And since I'm 65, I might as well get something that fits the corner better than our huge regular tub. We got Jacuzzi tub through their dealer and had some frustrations. The tub was in their warehouse because someone else was not able to take it. They said they could give me a really good bargain. And by the time they knocked down the price, enough that we were comfortable with it, we said, “Fine,” but that took a while. And then, they had troubles with the fellow ordering things. But the installation itself, when they finally got everything put together, went fairly smoothly.

My husband took everything out and did all the preps. He’s a very handyman. But by the time they came to put it in, it took an extra day or two for them, beyond what we thought. But, overall, it was reasonable. But the thing that was surprising to me was they said this model was brand new, but I believe it’s a year or two, maybe older. So, it’s all these big buttons that you push rather than digital or whatever it is that was supposed to be the new one. So that was a little disappointing by the time they got it in and we realized, “Well, yeah, it’s the older model.” I don’t find that to be a problem necessarily because I wanted to be able to age with my tub. And so, now that I know how to use it properly and everything, it’s wonderful.

I don’t use the jets, which surprises me, because by the time I filled it up that high, it was a lot of water. When I first did the jets, it squirted up everywhere. That was absolute disaster. It was a mess. So, I’d use the air bubbles if I want to, but they push in cold water, and I didn’t like that. But I love my tub. It’s like my little personal spa and I really enjoy being able to use it probably four times a week. Most of the time I enjoy the lights, and I soak. I don’t fill it up all the way. I slip down to the bottom of it and my body is small enough so I can do that.

Jacuzzi Walk-in Tubs response

We are sorry for the delays in installation but we are glad to hear that now that it is installed, you are using the tub. We hope it helps you and your son for many years!

Original review: May 7, 2019

I was doing some research 'cause my son has a disability and it's hard for him to get in and out of the regular bathtub. He had a car accident and has traumatic brain injury. He doesn't have full range of motion like he used to. That was my main reason. I'm not getting any younger either, and I thought it would benefit all of us.

When I did some Googling and checking things out, that's when I called Jacuzzi. I have no complaints with the tub itself. I've used both the jets in that, but I like the air part better mainly because it helps with my arthritis and stuff. However, our water pressure is well water, and it takes forever to fill up the tub. So, we don't use it as much as I'd hope to. We might use it once every two weeks. I was not told when we purchased it that the well would cost it to take longer to fill. I didn't think anything about it 'cause we've done showers, laundry, etc. and we've never had an issue. It's really frustrating 'cause that's a lot of money to put into something that I hoped to use every other day or at least a couple of times a week because of my arthritis. The tub has not been a good fit for us. I certainly wouldn't have put that kind of money into something that we do not get the benefit of.

The team was fine and I had no problems with them but I feel that throughout the whole process between the sales rep, they knew we're in well water. The biggest concern they had was the hot water which we have a gas tankless water heater for. That was the biggest thing they talked about. Nothing was ever mentioned to me about well pressure, water pressure or anything like that due to having a well. All of them failed on that end. They were worried about how fast it drained, not how fast it filled. I understand the draining aspect too because you don't wanna be sitting in the water until you have icicles or whatever. But to me, it should be just as much as of a concern filling as draining.

Original review: May 4, 2019

I have a whirlpool Jacuzzi tub and I feel very much relaxed. But it's hard to get in and out of because this tub that I got is narrow. It's only 30 inches wide. I should have gotten the 33. I get on my hands and knees to get out of the tub. I'm 80 years old and I have to do it slow and easy. But when I try to turn that way, the distance doesn't accommodate my knees in a curled up position. So I have to really wiggle and stretch on that one. Nevertheless, it's wonderful once I get in it. I keep the jets going for 15 minutes because it has very hot water. I'm especially pleased. It's got eight jets. It's got adjustments on all of the jets to go soft or hard. The tub got everything I could possibly ask for.

Jacuzzi Walk-in Tubs response

I am sorry the tub is not wide enough for you but I am glad to hear that the tub is wonderful once you get in. We are glad to hear the tub is helping you!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Jacuzzi Walk-In Tubs?

Original review: June 29, 2019

We like our Jacuzzi walk-in tub very much. I saw that type of tub advertised on television, and I got an ad in the newspaper. So, I called the number, then the guy came out and I talked to him. The guy that installed our tub was outstanding. The work that he did was so good and neat. His instructions were easy to follow too. My wife and I both use the tub and we enjoy it very much. I like the stuff that it does with your feet.

Jacuzzi Walk-in Tubs response

Thank you for your review. We hope you enjoy your tub for years!

Original review: June 19, 2019

I saw an ad for Jacuzzi walk-in tubs in the paper and I liked the ad, so I went with them. The installation team worked on it for a few days and I was very impressed with them. They did a beautiful job.

Jacuzzi Walk-in Tubs response

I am glad the installation went well and we hope you will be enjoying your tub for a long time!

Original review: June 15, 2019

I’ve heard about Jacuzzi for years and I know it’s a good brand. I also looked it up on the computer to see the top rated. Their sales rep was great. When I asked them a question, they gave me a direct answer. They have been really helpful in helping us make a decision on what kind of product to get. They explained things very thoroughly. The installers were a lot of fun and very efficient. They did a great job. I have so much pain and the tub helps me sleep at night. I really rely on it to help me with these problems.

Jacuzzi Walk-in Tubs response

Thank you for your positive review and we are glad to hear the tub is helping you sleep at night!

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: June 11, 2019

Jacuzzi sucks. I had a guy come and talk me into getting their walk-in tub, and then they screwed me. When they came to install the tub, first, they wanted to take the whole back of the house apart because they couldn't get the tub through the door. Finally, they took the door off like they were supposed to do. Once they did that, they got the tub in fine. However, after they put the door back on, you have to slam it in order for it to shut. I told them about it but nobody came.

Everything was screwed up. They were supposed to put something that looked like railroad tile on the walls but they put plain white plastic down. Also, the thing that you turn the water off and on so you could fill the tub is loose. And then, they put the shower head on the right-hand side. The rep said you could move it. You either move it and it goes into the window or it goes on the right-hand side to the floor. I asked them to change it but they won't change it. So, I had a guy come in and put a shower in there. Jacuzzi people don't wanna hear nor do anything because they had on the paper what the rep put. I even called him but he didn't even have the consideration to call me back. They said that was what he put down on the paper and that's what they do. They got their money and that's all they cared about. I would never recommend them to anybody.

Original review: June 10, 2019

My wife enjoys our Jacuzzi walk-in tub very much. I had seen their ad and we went with it. Their rep also did a very good job when we purchased it. I was impressed over what the young lady had to do and say. Then, the installation took about a week and the installers were fantastic. They were careful to protect the house. They had to come through the entry and two more rooms, and they did it very well.

Jacuzzi Walk-in Tubs response

We are glad to hear that you are enjoying your Walk In Tub. We are also pleased to hear that the installers met your expectations.

Original review: June 9, 2019

I've had a wonderful experience with Jacuzzi. Our other tub was too old, so I got a walk-in tub from them and had very good customer service from their rep. He would tell customers everything about the tub and how it worked. The installation went very well too. The team was very nice and courteous, and they cleaned up after themselves. I feel better right now with my Jacuzzi installed.

Original review: June 8, 2019

I got the Jacuzzi walk-in tub for Tom, a gentleman that I’m the guardian for. I trust the brand but I’m afraid I paid too much. I got something today that said Medicare is paying for some tubs now but I doubt Jacuzzi’s one of them. It was a lot of money. The sales representative was one of the reasons I went ahead and bought it. He was knowledgeable and really nice. Then the team did the installation quickly. That was impressive. I’m pleased with the tub. It does everything it needs to do for Tom and he likes it. He had a stroke and he’s learning how to maneuver himself into it. I have to help him. But he’s able to take a bath now.

Original review: June 7, 2019

My experience with Jacuzzi Walk-in Tubs was horrible. It didn't go smoothly and it was disgusting. I had gotten a shower tub. When I went in to take a shower, it had cracks in it. As soon I took my shower, I called the guy and I said that there was something wrong and to send somebody out here to check the tub. This was back in March and I'm still waiting. I've taken pictures and did everything I had to do. I'm not a contractor, but I don't think that the tub was put in correctly. I don't think it should be creaking and crackling. I think I'm gonna be falling down to the living room. I'm really upset with them. I called them on Monday and the guy said he was gonna call me Tuesday. Tuesday came and no call. Today is Wednesday and no call. I'm gonna tell others not to go with Jacuzzi.

Original review: May 24, 2019

Jacuzzi is a decent brand but the company that put it in did a horrible job. The sales rep was a pain in the neck. I had to chase him. I was in the hospital at the time I ordered it. I wanted to have a tub so I could get clean ‘cause at that time, I couldn’t even walk much. I had to keep calling ‘til finally he came out. Then he quoted me a price that was a real lot of money, too and it took him so long from the time I gave him the deposit to the time they came in the door to do the work. It was two or three months and they didn’t finish. They took another three and a half months to finally finish. I had to call them constantly. One manager quit too right in the middle of everything.

I had ordered the heat lamps and they didn’t put that in at first. Then they did a lousy job when they caulked all around it. You splash a lot of water around and the water gets in between everything. One time, I was in the tub and water got over the side. You have a breaker underneath the tub so you have to crawl under the tub and reset it. For that reason, I couldn’t reach at it cause when I get on the floor, I usually have to call the police to come up and pick me up off the floor. I don’t have a knee cap and I can’t stand up. I would never tell anybody to get one from that place. I’d tell them, “Slam the door on their face.”

Original review: May 19, 2019

My experience with Jacuzzi has been all kinds of trouble. The only thing that brought me to this product is the brand name. It’s a wonderful tub and I appreciate things very nice, it’s just that it’s not being installed properly. We bought the tub in September. After so many calls, it finally got installed in December and it’s still not done. The installer was an idiot and didn’t know what he was doing. He broke the extension that goes between the wall and the tub and he wanted me to let him fix it. I told him that I spent $18,000 on this tub and he wanted me to patch it up. He also never calls nor shows up for his appointments and yet, Jacuzzi keeps sending him back. The tub is supposed to be ready for long now and it isn’t. And I’m still making payments under protest.

Original review: May 17, 2019

Our experience with Jacuzzi has been horrible. The salesman lied to us. I truly believe that it was like a bait-and-switch. It's like the used car salesman. He said just a bunch of stuff. He said a 40-gallon water heater was all we needed when it's actually a 65-gallon water heater that's needed. The installation took two days and they didn't even finish the job correctly. They measured for the tub, but they didn't measure on getting it through the bedroom and into the bathroom. Though they've repaired it, they had to take out our door frames because the tub was too wide.

Original review: May 16, 2019

I called two companies and the price with the other one was lesser than Jacuzzi but when the salesman came here, he was so nice. He started to talk about the family. I'm Italian and they were Italian and I got carried away.,I said yes, but after I was disappointed. They talked to us that they would be coming soon and then took a long time. I was also disappointed when it was installed. There was a bracket to put the towel in the unit to hang and they never finished that. The guy said to me, "I will be coming the next Thursday." But they past month and month and nobody came. The only defense that I had was to stop the check. And I had to pay extra to stop the check.

They also had to come back because I had to force the door to close. I will like that somebody would come to finish the job. I would really like that because I'm in condition that I don’t enjoy what to do anything anymore, like to call or use the phone. I'm not in that condition to do anything anymore. I talked to a guy. He was so depressed when I stopped the check. I talked to him and said, "Calm down, don’t be excited because it's not that I don’t want to give the money or I don’t have the money. I have the money. I'm willing to pay for what you do and the way the contract is. But the walk-in tub, it's not some arrangement. It's everything brand new. You pay nice money. It should be done the way it should be required and not like this."

Original review: May 13, 2019

I had a really good experience dealing with Jacuzzi. I liked their sales rep and he got a fairly good price for the walk-in tub I purchased. I was pleased and I'd recommend them.

Original review: May 11, 2019

My wife wanted a Jacuzzi walk-in tub. I'm 100% satisfied with the installation team. The whole process took about a couple of weeks or so, and the final product is good. My wife really enjoys it. She said entering and exiting, as well as the jets, are great. We highly recommend Jacuzzi Walk-in Tubs.

Original review: Nov. 7, 2018

I really got ripped off. I paid near $18,000 for my walk in tub in 2015. Unless you can service the tub yourself, you are in for a rude awakening trying to get someone. I have been trying for a full month to get someone to fix the door. It is only 3 years old and the caulking around the tub is cracking and the door does not close properly. The shower head sprays so lightly, I can't use it. I have already had several accidents with the water running out on the floor cause the door was not closed properly.

Original review: July 10, 2017

Aside from being grossly overpriced the StepDrain didn't work, the faceplate for the overflow needed to be glued on as the press fit doesn't hold and customer service doesn't answer calls. Waited on hold for a half hour listening to recordings of how important my call was.

Original review: June 29, 2017

I purchased my walk in tub in 2014 and have used it very little and paid 12,000 dollars for it!!! It takes too long to fill, at least 20 minutes!! I have to take a magazine in with me while I wait! It drains very fast though. I got a new water heater so I have plenty of hot water but --- Now I see they offer a heated seat and a fast fill feature. For 12,000 bucks they should add on that feature for me free!!!

Original review: March 16, 2017

My wife and I purchased the Jacuzzi walk-in tub March 25, 2014 because she was convinced, as I was, that the tub came with a lifetime warranty. We were told specifically this by the salesman Clarence **. We purchased the tub for my wife because of her back problems. Not long after we purchased the tub the drain stopper came loose and the tub wouldn't hold water. I figured this was no problem because the tub was under warranty and it would be fixed. How surprised I was when I called Jacuzzi to report the drain problem and was informed that the part only had a three-month warranty. I was informed by the person that I spoke with that the drain stopper could be purchased for $108.00.

I checked my package and it contain a Lifetime Warranty Certificate that states "There's only one Jacuzzi Walk-In Bathtub Lifetime Warranty Guarantee" and listed in what's covered is the Quick-Release Drain Assembly. I paid $16,950.00 for a Jacuzzi Walk-In-Tub that's supposed to be the best on the market and I can't use it because of a drain problem that would cost less than a hundred dollars to fix. I could fix this problem if I could get to the drain assembly. Needless to say, I wouldn't recommend this product to anyone.

Original review: Feb. 2, 2017

We had a Jacuzzi tub and they took a hammer and axe to it and broke it all up, tore it up, threw it out, and then put the Jacuzzi walk-in tub. My husband felt he needed it and he likes it. He can sit there and take a bath. It has comfortable seating but doesn't have a heater on the seat.

Original review: Feb. 1, 2017

We've had our Jacuzzi walk-in tub for a couple of months now and we are really enjoying it. In fact, we've already talked to people about it. I like the jets and I also enjoy just sitting there and kicking back and watching the bubbles go around. During the installation, both of the men were so nice and polite. They came right in and did their thing. They were super.

Original review: Jan. 27, 2017

After coming home from work, I sometimes hurt pretty bad with arthritis. But I enjoy using my Jacuzzi tub now and it sure helps a lot. My favorite feature of it is the whirlpool. The installer was also a joy. He did an awesome job installing my tub all by himself. He also cleaned up and showed me how to use the controls.

Original review: Jan. 26, 2017

I already own a Jacuzzi tub and the walk-in tub was recommended to me. I was familiar with the brand and happy with the previous product so I bought it. The installation team was very nice, very professional and they did a good job. I like the ease of operation of the walk-in tub and I'm satisfied with it. I had it installed for my aunt. I moved her in with me, she's 91 and so it's easier for her to bathe in an area where she could be seated. She feels more secure. However, it's very difficult for her to get in and out of the tub. If the door swung outward instead of inward or there was room for her to maneuver it would have been a much better experience for her.

Original review: Jan. 23, 2017

We went with Jacuzzi Walk-in Tub because of their name. Their installation team was really good and fast. They demonstrated everything for us and even went that little extra and cleared all the bee hive they found inside the wall and patched the hole. I use the tub at night before I go to bed and it helps me sleep better. It's very relaxing and works great. I also really like the foot part of the walk-in tub and there's a spray nozzle there to use for washing down.

Original review: Jan. 21, 2017

We had Jacuzzi walk-in tubs for a long time in different models. The main selling point was the name, Jacuzzi. We had indoor and outdoor Jacuzzis and the name goes with hot tubs. The installers did a very good job and were very neat. However, they damaged a light fixture during the installation and it took them a while to replace that.

I'm 89 years old and I like to relax, sit back and let the bubbles have their way in the tub. However, I have a little problem. I don't bend very well in the middle anymore and I don't have much strength in my legs. My wife is the same way and she's a bit overweight. We have a little problem getting in and out. With the door opening the way it does, there's no room for me and the door in there at the same time.

The other thing is the bottom is very slippery and I had a mishap. As was getting up, I grabbed the bars to pull myself up and my feet slipped off from under me. I ended up sliding off the seat, sitting on the bottom with my knees jumbled up under my chin and my toes jammed in against the front of the tub. I couldn't move one way or the other 'cause it was so slippery and it took the paramedics to get me out. So then my wife went out and bought one of these rubber mats with suction cups on the bottom. I just got to get feeling better and I'll be back in there.

Original review: Jan. 19, 2017

The installers of my Jacuzzi walk-in tub were very nice. The installation got to be so late at night and I felt sorry for them. I like the whole tub, however, one experience I had with the tub was I slipped down to the bottom of the tub and I couldn't get up. But other than that, my experiences have all been good.

Jacuzzi Walk-In Tubs expert review by Shelley Webb

Originally founded as a company that manufactured airplane propellers, their focus switched to manufacturing whirlpool bathtubs in the 1950s. Now a well-known as a leader in the industry for over 60 years, the company’s line of hydrotherapy tubs is marketed to seniors and people with joint pain and mobility problems.

• Jacuzzi hydrotherapy system: Jacuzzi’s hydrotherapy system uses a combination of water jets and air jets to maintain a steady massage that can be set to various intensities for a customizable bathing experience.

• Standard tub: Jacuzzi’s most popular model is the standard-size walk-in tub. It is equipped with a Jacuzzi hydrotherapy system as well as a number of other features like . It is also available with built-in aromatherapy and chromatherapy systems.

• Compact tub: The compact tub has the amenities of the standard tub in a smaller model. The compact tub is designed to fit into shower stalls or smaller spaces.

• Large tubs: Jacuzzi large tubs boast all the same amenities of the standard models only in a bigger tub. They are designed to provide a hydrotherapy bathing experience for the bariatric market.

• Free quotes: Jacuzzi offers free quotes and estimates for interested customers. You can choose to get your quote by filling out a form online, or, if you want a more immediate answer, you can call them on a toll-free number.

• Best for: seniors, people with mobility problems and people with chronic joint pain.

Profile picture of Shelley Webb
Shelley Webb Senior Products Contributing Editor

Shelley Webb is a registered nurse, geriatric care manager and freelance writer who concentrates on the subjects of eldercare and health.

Jacuzzi Walk-in Tubs Company Information