Jacuzzi Walk-in Tubs

Jacuzzi Walk-in Tubs

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

When the installation team started to put in our Jacuzzi walk-in tub, I told them that they can cut the pipes and cap them off then get the water back on as soon as possible and they did that. I also told them that I'd like to know when they have the old one stripped out so I can find where to mount anything into if I want to and they did that for me, too. Both the installers of the tub did a wonderful job and the installation didn't do any damage to any walls. The electrician also had done a wonderful job with changing out the service but has not gotten paid, so far.

I have talked to the company that Jacuzzi sub-contracted to and then they sub-contracted another company who went bankrupt and so the electrician hasn't gotten paid. I understand that there are other people who haven't gotten paid so I tried to get the ball rolling on getting them paid because I paid all the companies outright upfront and it isn't right for these people not to get paid. I'd like to request that Jacuzzi company contact the people that need to be contacted and get this contractor taken care of. Nonetheless, my experience with the tub has been real fine so far although I made a mistake once by not getting the door properly shut when I locked it and had the water all over the bathroom.

My relatives had a cheaper model of Jacuzzi and they said that whatever I do, if I'm gonna buy one, buy a Jacuzzi. My experience has been good so far. The installer was a fella named Ted who did a really good job. But I had to apologize to Ted as I got him messed up. I sent the check to Colorado when I should have given it to him when it got done. But it got paid for. I like the tub's hot water and the bubbles and jets. I'm getting old and beat up, so it really makes me feel good. It takes care of some aches and pains. But the air control doesn't seem to respond and I run out of hot water but we’re gonna fix that. The plumbers are coming in the next few days to put me in a tank-less heater, so we won’t run out of hot water. Besides that, it’s a good piece of equipment. It's expensive but it'll make the house be worth a little more.

Aside from being grossly overpriced the StepDrain didn't work, the faceplate for the overflow needed to be glued on as the press fit doesn't hold and customer service doesn't answer calls. Waited on hold for a half hour listening to recordings of how important my call was.

I purchased my walk in tub in 2014 and have used it very little and paid 12,000 dollars for it!!! It takes too long to fill, at least 20 minutes!! I have to take a magazine in with me while I wait! It drains very fast though. I got a new water heater so I have plenty of hot water but --- Now I see they offer a heated seat and a fast fill feature. For 12,000 bucks they should add on that feature for me free!!!

My wife and I purchased the Jacuzzi walk-in tub March 25, 2014 because she was convinced, as I was, that the tub came with a lifetime warranty. We were told specifically this by the salesman Clarence **. We purchased the tub for my wife because of her back problems. Not long after we purchased the tub the drain stopper came loose and the tub wouldn't hold water. I figured this was no problem because the tub was under warranty and it would be fixed. How surprised I was when I called Jacuzzi to report the drain problem and was informed that the part only had a three-month warranty. I was informed by the person that I spoke with that the drain stopper could be purchased for $108.00.

I checked my package and it contain a Lifetime Warranty Certificate that states "There's only one Jacuzzi Walk-In Bathtub Lifetime Warranty Guarantee" and listed in what's covered is the Quick-Release Drain Assembly. I paid $16,950.00 for a Jacuzzi Walk-In-Tub that's supposed to be the best on the market and I can't use it because of a drain problem that would cost less than a hundred dollars to fix. I could fix this problem if I could get to the drain assembly. Needless to say, I wouldn't recommend this product to anyone.

We had a Jacuzzi tub and they took a hammer and axe to it and broke it all up, tore it up, threw it out, and then put the Jacuzzi walk-in tub. My husband felt he needed it and he likes it. He can sit there and take a bath. It has comfortable seating but doesn't have a heater on the seat.

We've had our Jacuzzi walk-in tub for a couple of months now and we are really enjoying it. In fact, we've already talked to people about it. I like the jets and I also enjoy just sitting there and kicking back and watching the bubbles go around. During the installation, both of the men were so nice and polite. They came right in and did their thing. They were super.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Jacuzzi Walk-In Tubs?

After coming home from work, I sometimes hurt pretty bad with arthritis. But I enjoy using my Jacuzzi tub now and it sure helps a lot. My favorite feature of it is the whirlpool. The installer was also a joy. He did an awesome job installing my tub all by himself. He also cleaned up and showed me how to use the controls.

I already own a Jacuzzi tub and the walk-in tub was recommended to me. I was familiar with the brand and happy with the previous product so I bought it. The installation team was very nice, very professional and they did a good job. I like the ease of operation of the walk-in tub and I'm satisfied with it. I had it installed for my aunt. I moved her in with me, she's 91 and so it's easier for her to bathe in an area where she could be seated. She feels more secure. However, it's very difficult for her to get in and out of the tub. If the door swung outward instead of inward or there was room for her to maneuver it would have been a much better experience for her.

We went with Jacuzzi Walk-in Tub because of their name. Their installation team was really good and fast. They demonstrated everything for us and even went that little extra and cleared all the bee hive they found inside the wall and patched the hole. I use the tub at night before I go to bed and it helps me sleep better. It's very relaxing and works great. I also really like the foot part of the walk-in tub and there's a spray nozzle there to use for washing down.

We had Jacuzzi walk-in tubs for a long time in different models. The main selling point was the name, Jacuzzi. We had indoor and outdoor Jacuzzis and the name goes with hot tubs. The installers did a very good job and were very neat. However, they damaged a light fixture during the installation and it took them a while to replace that.

I'm 89 years old and I like to relax, sit back and let the bubbles have their way in the tub. However, I have a little problem. I don't bend very well in the middle anymore and I don't have much strength in my legs. My wife is the same way and she's a bit overweight. We have a little problem getting in and out. With the door opening the way it does, there's no room for me and the door in there at the same time.

The other thing is the bottom is very slippery and I had a mishap. As was getting up, I grabbed the bars to pull myself up and my feet slipped off from under me. I ended up sliding off the seat, sitting on the bottom with my knees jumbled up under my chin and my toes jammed in against the front of the tub. I couldn't move one way or the other 'cause it was so slippery and it took the paramedics to get me out. So then my wife went out and bought one of these rubber mats with suction cups on the bottom. I just got to get feeling better and I'll be back in there.

The installers of my Jacuzzi walk-in tub were very nice. The installation got to be so late at night and I felt sorry for them. I like the whole tub, however, one experience I had with the tub was I slipped down to the bottom of the tub and I couldn't get up. But other than that, my experiences have all been good.

I wanted a walk-in tub years ago and my wife needed one, but we couldn't afford it. Then I've had a knee replacement put in, and getting in and out of the tub was still bothering me. Also, I fell while getting out of the tub so I thought about it then called them and got a walk-in tub. The installers did a nice job. They came in and had it down in about six hours. I really enjoy and love the Jacuzzi walk-in tub. I just walk in and get in my tub and get right back out.

The Jacuzzi Walk-in Tubs installation team was great. They were real nice, kept everything orderly and everything went really good. I like the Jacuzzi part of the tub where it massages. And I really enjoy having it because it's convenient. It makes it easier to get in and out of our bathtub and it's very relaxing.

We got a Jacuzzi Walk-in Tub because we like all its features. The installation team was very nice, answered all our questions, got the job done in an excellent time, and did a really good job cleaning up after themselves. Since having the tub, I'm now more relaxed. So, it's been a very pleasant experience.

The installer of my Jacuzzi walk-in tub did a good job. He did it in one day and didn't leave anything behind. I like the jets and the color of my tub and it sure is the best thing to have.

My wife discovered Jacuzzi Walk-in Tubs and we went with them because of their experience in the industry. Their installation team did a great job, answered our questions, and they did everything in one day. My wife has fibromyalgia and she likes the tub since it helps her with her muscle pains. She just wishes that there was some way for the water to be able to go higher.

We had a Jacuzzi walk-in tub for our 37 year old daughter. She has Down Syndrome but she told me two or three times how much she likes it. The salesperson that came out here was very helpful and cordial. They had some problems with the installation. They cut through electrical line and that worked when it's not supposed to and they had to cut out part of the garage ceiling because she lives in a garage apartment. They had to get some electrician to fix the electrical and they ended up fixing the garage ceiling through patchwork done to it. Other than that installation was okay. My favorite is their safety feature where you don't have to lift your feet too high. It's not a roll in tub but it's convenient, it's easy for my daughter to get in and out of the tub and the door's safety hinges on it. It's got a quick drain to it, and all that stuff adds into it. We feel that our daughter is safer inside the tub.

We happened to call the people that were carrying Jacuzzi Walk-in Tubs then they came to us. We liked the tub and their installers did a nice job. My tub is simple and doesn't have a lot of bells and whistles on it. But I needed the safety entry badly so that was a big help. I love the jets and the bubbling water too.

Everything was fabulous with my experience with their installation team. I love the Jacuzzi walk-in tub and I'd definitely recommend it, in fact I have to several people. It's completely relaxing. I enjoy it and my husband does, too.

My mom who lives in an army retirement community learned about Jacuzzi Walk-in Tubs from the people she knew there who had those walk-in tubs. We bought one of the walk-in tubs as a gift for her birthday. My mother thinks that the floor and the seat are slippery but actually they're textured. She seems to think it takes forever but I told her it isn't. She had me try it out first and it was very nice. I liked how fast it drains.

I have had a jacuzzi tub for two plus years and the jets work at random. Usability is 50/50. If I need to use the tub, the jets don't seem to work unless I fill and then drain the tub. It's wasting water. If I don't have the tub full, but the jet button is pressed it turns on. Why is that?

Factual basis uncertain

I am a senior and purchased a Jacuzzi walk-in tub in 2012. Today, four years later, when turning on the hand-held shower, the main faucet flew up and water flooded all over the bathroom until I could turn the water off. When my husband and I purchased the tub for over $**, we were told it came with a "lifetime guarantee." Today when I called to schedule a repair, I was told the service charge would be $350 and that the parts only were guaranteed! Now I cannot take a bath or shower until I save up $350 for the service charge. Please be aware that Jacuzzi has you by the neck as they can charge anything they want as a "service charge" after the one-year warranty runs out. Also, it takes so long for the water to run into and out of the tub to use it as a jacuzzi that skin turns prune-like and water ends up being cold. The unit takes so many gallons!!! I highly recommend avoiding this product and company like the plague!!!

I feel better after I get out of our Jacuzzi walk-in tub which I got because of their name brand and reputation. It's very enjoyable while I'm in there and I like the lights in it. The tub also does relax me enough to go to sleep whenever I'm hurting. However, we did find out that we don't have enough water heater for it so we're not utilizing as much as we probably would. They also told us it may not do what we need it to do since it’s older.

I have broken my shoulder bone, got it operated and so far, the Jacuzzi Walk-In Tub has been great for me. I love lying down in the tub though I miss that as it's my recovery period. So, I fill the tub up to a certain point before I can turn on the bubbler which is my favorite feature. I'd turn off the blower altogether except for the bubbler that doesn't bubble above my shoulder bandage that's not supposed to get wet.

The installers were great. Jacuzzi advertised that it would be done in one day but they had to do some things they didn't know they had to do and got it done in two days. But the installers were very nice and my installation experience was very satisfactory. They also showed me how to use the controls but didn't explain the lighting very well. The lights would shift from one color to another like it had gone through the rainbow and had been left in a turquoise color which was fine. Besides that, the Jacuzzi is excellent and performs what it's supposed to do. It acts like a bidet with getting the soap off in the bubbling machine. Anybody would love to have one.

My husband has severe back problems. We had a hot tub in the back that we've had for years but now, he can't get in and out of it. So we looked in the phone book and saw Jacuzzi Walk-in Tubs. We liked it right off the bat and we didn't even look at any other walk-in tubs. The installers who came were very knowledgeable and worked pretty fast. My husband likes the tub because of the jets which help his back feel better. I also like the way that the water comes out of the faucet that it washes and rinses my hair really fast.

On the other hand, there were a couple of things that happened that all we get from Jacuzzi people is, "Well, it wasn't our fault." The first one was they had to turn off the electricity and then when they turned it back on, the garage door wouldn't work. They said it was going to break anyway so it was simply a coincidence that it broke at that time. So we had to pay to have someone come out and fix it. The other thing was the water dispenser of our new refrigerator trickled out after they've installed everything and it took forever to get water. They checked it and said, "No. That's not our fault." One of the guys that put in the tub had come out to look at it and said, "Try to get a new filter and see if that works." So we had to wait a couple weeks to even finally get a new filter and it worked. It only made me mad that nothing was their fault and it was always somebody else.

Jacuzzi is the original company that came out with the walk-in tub so I was going back to old school. I also didn't see a lot of pushy sales ads and stuff that said, “We’re number one,” from Walk-in Tubs. The installers were wonderful and were like old friends. They were happy-go-lucky and they went the extra mile to help out. They also did a thorough explanation and they didn't leave a mess. They made sure that everything was clean as it was or better before they left.

My favorite about the tub would be the air jets and the whirlpool. The massage feature also takes a lot of aches and pains especially for Linda, who I live with. She’s not very mobile and that's the biggest reason why we got the tub was because it’s easier for her to get in and out. It’s so much more relaxing for her to be able to take a bath because she hadn’t been able to do that in years. Linda and I both have arthritis and stenosis. With Jacuzzi, it’s been wonderful and a lot easier for the both of us to get in and out. It also doesn’t cost any more in water than it would to stand up and take a shower. We both love the fast drain and everything. We love it. We like the aromatherapy and the weightless feeling. When I'm in the bathtub it’s like everything floats. I don’t just take a bath. I go in and stay there for 30 minutes, at least. It's been an out of this world experience.

I decided to go ahead and get a Jacuzzi tub because I had a hard time getting in and out of the bathtub I had. Even to take a shower, I had to get in the tub and a couple of times, I fell down. At my age and with no way of getting around, it would be better to have one of these walk-in tubs so I didn't have to worry about falling down. The installers had to do a lot of changing on the electrical works to put the tub in. They busted the old bathtub up and took it out and then put the new one in. They answered my questions and showed me how it worked. They had a little trouble getting it in because my bathroom door was too small. They had to cut a part of the wall down and take it out. Then they put it back in and covered it up good when they got the bathtub in there. They showed me how to turn the light on and get the circulation going and how the shower works.

Everything went real well and the installers from Jacuzzi were good about taking care of it. They also did a good job of cleaning it up and I was amazed because when they cut the frame down to get in there, it had sawdust and and they vacuumed it all up then covered up their mark from where they cut it down. I couldn't even tell now that they’ve taken a part of the wall out. I don't use the shower too much - I just get in the tub, sit and let the water circulate and enjoy it that way. It feels good to get in there, sit down and be able to relax with the air flowing around. It makes me relaxed more than a regular bath. The only thing I don't like is the fact that I got a lot to drain before I can get out. Otherwise, I like everything about it. A couple of my friends have already come over and looked at my tub, and they seemed interested in it.

The salesman from Jacuzzi Walk-in Tubs that came here was a nice guy. He explained everything to us. Then when the installer came, he explained what he was doing and kept everything clean. However, we noticed that the tub was smaller than we thought it was when they put it in here. We tried to call and talk to the salesman, but he turned it over to somebody else and nothing was ever done. We only got one call back and they wouldn't work with us into trading the tub for the shower unit.

When filling it up, it takes about five minutes and then it starts dumping in cold water once it's about a little over halfway. So by the time it fills up, we only got lukewarm water. The salesman told me to have a 50-gallon hot water heater, but my old one started leaking and had a new one put in. They replaced it with a 40-gallon and I wasn't going to buy a 50 after the expense of 40. Then the door doesn't open wide enough compared to the other company and when we have to close it, we have to get out of the way. I've only used it a couple of times and it makes me feel a little bit better.

I have a low, solid oak post at the foot of my bed. I got out of bed one night and my right leg was just gone. My foot was like floppin' and my leg wouldn't hold me and I fell on my weight. I weighed over 200 pounds, and my weight went on my right side on account of that post. Didn't break any of my ribs, but I hurt so bad and couldn't breathe. I couldn't move for four days and I missed time from work. While lying in, all I could do was watch TV and they kept showing the walk-in bathtubs.

When I went to research it, I couldn't get any prices from anybody. The Jacuzzi kept poppin' up when I was researching, so I placed a call and had the service where a salesman came out to see me. I already knew I was going to get one. I just didn't know the price and what it all entailed. I knew I had to have something that I could at least get in and soak and help get the soreness out.

The electrician came in the middle of July. And the tub installation with the plumbers came on Saturday, July the 30th. They had to come on Saturday because I work full time an hour away from home Monday through Friday and they were very accommodating and nice. The young man that came in with the electrician, Matt, was awesome. They all cleaned up everything. I couldn't even tell they'd been in, except for the improvements made when they left.

I like the therapeutic jets the most. Also the tub fills and empties fast. But I did have an accident with it last Friday night when I was having severe spasms in my back, and I was not careful enough to have the door sealed good. I closed and locked it, but the lock went on the outside of the catch. So my new floor had an inch of water all over it. But I consider that operator error - it had nothing to do with the tub as it was my fault. I know when I'm hurting that bad, I will not try to do that without making sure it is locked.

I'll be 67 in November. I had the tub financed for seven and a half years for less than $200 a month with zero down. I did not hesitate to purchase the tub because I knew it would help give me better quality of life and in turn, give me more quantity of life. I was looking at the big picture. It was a win-win situation for me. I'm happy to recommend this Jacuzzi as the whole experience has been amazing.

We never tried anyone else but the Jacuzzi Walk-in Tub. It let us feel safe, it's easy to get in and out of it, and it's really a good tub. I'd turn the water on, sit down, and wait until it gets full to turn it off. I'd soak while waiting for the water to come in then I'd just lean back and relax. I’d be getting my soap out and start scrubbing and rinsing. I like the massage settings as well. I'd turn on the jets, and it’s tub heaven.

The installation team was very nice and polite, and they showed us how to do things. They knew what they were doing, hooked the tub up, cleaned after themselves and even vacuumed the carpet. They tore out the old tub that was in the master bedroom and put the Jacuzzi in there. So we got plenty of room in the bathroom now. We need a few more baths, as I'm not relaxed yet. Just like today, I was up to Iowa City at the Veterans all day long, come home and I'm just beat. It would be a good time to try it out then I might just have to take one before I go to bed tonight. I'd recommend it to anyone who can afford it.

I have a cousin who was not in the best of physical health, and she told me she was going to get a a step-in tub because she couldn't afford the Jacuzzi. Also, I have a sister who has been diagnosed with dementia and she cannot get out of the bathtub. So I said it sounds like a good deal for a Jacuzzi. I know that they make tubs that are therapeutic and this is not a new thing for them. That is what they do. Now, they've added on other elements to their company over time and it's a little more elaborate now because they added a few more things to it for our comfort and therapy, and whatever else we need it for. So, primarily we got them because that's what they do. Then I called, ordered the tub, got it installed and now everything is working beautifully. My sister can get in and out of it.

Their rep had it measured and all laid out. And then, their installers came and installed it. They were intelligent young men and they knew what they were doing. They were pleasant, clean, and efficient. They didn't fool around and were right on time. I like that my sister doesn't have any problems stepping into it and she said it's wonderful. For me, I like that nobody has to bother me. I think it's a wonderful thing. It's good to use and it makes us comfortable. Customer service is a very important thing to me. And now, we have a Jacuzzi because their customer service was excellent. No time was wasted and it was done to perfection. And that is a number one consideration.

Jacuzzi Walk-in Tubs Company Profile