Jacuzzi Walk-in Tubs
3.98/5

Jacuzzi Walk-in Tubs

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Jacuzzi Walk-in Tubs are designed with quality craftsmanship. Our goal is to create a safe and luxurious bathing experience for our customers. Being able to enter the tub safely with our slip-resistant tub floor, comfortable seating, easy access controls, and the Jacuzzi PointPro jet system are all part of the Jacuzzi Walk-in Tub experience.

Bring the luxurious comfort of a resort hot tub into the convenience of your own home. Experience worry-free relaxation for as long as you have your tub with Jacuzzi's Lifetime Limited Warranty. Call today to learn more about our no hassle installations!

A+BBB Rating
View More View More

BOTTOM LINE

Jacuzzi offers two types of customizable walk-in tubs. As inventors of whirlpool jets, this company offers unique comfort and safety technologies. Customers can save money by self-installing any Finestra model.

PROS

• Free in-home estimate
  • Lifetime warranty
  • Epsom salt friendly
  • Up to 10 adjustable jets
  • CleanLine technology

CONS

• No installation for Finestra models
  • Expensive bath accessories

Top Jacuzzi Walk-in Tubs Reviews

Their sales rep was great. They have been really helpful in helping us make a decision on what kind of product to get. The installers were a lot of fun and very efficient. I have so much pain and the tub helps me sleep at night. I really rely on it to help me with these problems.

The guy that installed our tub was outstanding. The work that he did was so good and neat. His instructions were easy to follow too. My wife and I both use the tub and we enjoy it very much. I like the stuff that it does with your feet.

About Jacuzzi walk-in tubs

Ever since the Jacuzzi brothers invented the original hydrotherapy jet in 1956, Jacuzzi has been the industry leader in massage jet therapy. These days, a Jacuzzi walk-in tub combines comfort, luxury and safety with unique therapeutic benefits for chronic conditions like fibromyalgia and osteoarthritis. The Jacuzzi walk-in bathtub is designed so anyone can have a safe and relaxing spa-like experience.

Jacuzzi walk-in tub models

Jacuzzi offers two types of walk-in tubs: the Finestra and the conventional Jacuzzi Walk-In Tub. The standard is designed to replace your existing bathroom setup, and the Finestra is developed for new construction or complete bathroom overhauls. Both pair safety with hydromassage for a full-body soak experience.

Jacuzzi’s Finestra Walk-in Tub

The Jacuzzi  Finestra line of walk-in tubs come in four variations, ranging from a simple full-body soak to a total at-home spa experience. All include built-in safety features, such as an ergonomic door handle, grab bar and slip-resistant flooring. Jacuzzi constructs the tubs from high-gloss acrylic available in white, almond or oyster colors. Head-rest pillows and handheld showerheads can be purchased separately. Drain and jet trim, faucets and fixtures are customizable.

The soaking tub
Allows the user to enjoy a deep, immersive bath, much like a traditional bathing experience where you're enveloped in warm water. Optional maintenance heater that keeps warm water last longer is available as an upgrade.
The whirlpool model
Provides a deep-tissue massage using Jacuzzi’s patented jet system. Six strategically placed jets — four adjustable PointPro back jets and two PointPro spinner jets — combine to target muscles and alleviate tension. CleanLine water lines containing antimicrobial additives to limit bacteria and odors are included. RapidHeat inline heating, which maintains temperature and eliminates the need to add more hot water during baths, is also included. Both are part of Jacuzzi's own patented technology.
The Pure Air bath
Softer and more subtle than the whirlpool system. It pushes air into the water to create a champagne-like effect where thousands of heated effervescent bubbles surround the body. The bubbles create a curtain of heated air that rises through the water. Pure Air baths are equipped with Jacuzzi’s Silent Air induction technology, which silently mixes air into the water, creating a gentler and quieter whirlpool experience. Pure Air features include a drain-activated automatic purge of blowers after every use, balanced heated airflow into the bath, adjustable wave mode for blower cycles from minimum to a user-defined maximum, and a thermal lumbar comfort area delivering heated air to your back.
The all-inclusive Salon Spa package
Combines the features of the whirlpool and Pure Air models. Users can enjoy an invigorating massage, effervescent bubble bath or a hybrid version incorporating both Jacuzzi bath benefits simultaneously. Whirlpool jets massage away muscle soreness and ease joint pain, while Pure Air bubbles relax and rejuvenate. The tub’s dual capabilities allow for more than a dozen personalized hydromassage options. There’s also maximized jet count and placement. The Salon Spa system has 10 strategically placed jets — two adjustable PointPro jets, two PointPro spinner jets and six micro PointPro jets — that target the back, body and feet. It also includes all the Jacuzzi technology found on whirlpool and Pure Air models, such as CleanLine, Silent Air and RapidHeat.

Additionally, the Salon Spa model comes equipped with mood-enhancing chromatherapy, which produces 256 colors via LED lighting. It also includes companion aromatherapy, which infuses the bathwater with therapeutic scents. The tub's luxury control panel can be upgraded to include LCD lighting and whisper-quiet technology, or Illumatherapy lighting can be added. The latter adds highly saturated red, green, blue or yellow colors to the bath through Jacuzzi's patented TargetPro jets.

The Jacuzzi Walk-in Tub

The Jacuzzi walk-in tub comes equipped with whirlpool and Pure Air functions, which produce a spa-like experience. Ten strategically placed Jacuzzi massage jets provide an adjustable hydrotherapeutic whirlpool, while Pure Air technology generates warm air bubbles.

The tub includes a handheld showerhead and fast-fill faucet, which reduces the amount of time spent sitting in the tub waiting for it to fill. It also has a built-in, heated seat, slip-resistant floor, ergonomic grab bar and wide-opening, guaranteed leak-proof door. Jacuzzi’s unique Fast Drain technology empties the water in nearly half the time as a conventional rotary drain. An inline water heater maintains the warm water temperature for as long as you want to soak.

The acrylic tub features raised push buttons for effortless operation and a walk-in design with a low step-in. Larger sizes include aroma and chromatherapy. Jacuzzi tubs are available in two colors, white or quarry topaz.

FeaturesWhirlpool walk-in tubPure Air BathSalon Spa walk-in tub
Foot massage
Whirlpool walk-in tub$7,500 to $8,000
Pure Air Bath$7,500 to $8,000
Salon Spa walk-in tub$8,800 to $9,200

How much does a Jacuzzi walk-in tub cost?

A Jacuzzi walk-in tub price ranges from $6,000 to $12,000 and varies significantly on model and type. If you're looking at one of the four Jacuzzi Finestra brand tubs, installation is not included in the final cost. Consumers buy and install these tubs themselves or work independently with an installer of their choosing.

However, a Jacuzzi walk-in tub includes installation in its pricing. Therefore, the complete quote tends to be higher, starting around $10,000. Also, a Jacuzzi brand walk-in tub comes equipped standard with all the features included on Finestra's top-of-the-line, deluxe Salon Spa model. Finestra soaking tubs are typically the most affordable, starting around $6,000. Jacuzzi's whirlpool and Pure Air models both cost about $7,500, and the all-inclusive Salon Spa bath is $8,800 or more.

The cost of a Jacuzzi walk-in tub can also be affected by other factors including installation, the tub's location and whether it can fit through doorways, stairwells and halls. Potential plumbing, flooring and electrical improvements also affect the bottom line. Likewise, options, add-ons and Jacuzzi walk-in tub sizes can increase costs, whether it be a standard Jacuzzi or Finestra brand.

Jacuzzi walk-in tubs FAQs

What type of warranty does Jacuzzi offer for walk-in tubs?
A limited lifetime warranty on the bathtub body and factory-installed pump, jets, controls and blower is included with all Jacuzzi walk-in tubs. They also have a two-year labor warranty on all factory installed components and 90-day warranty, excluding labor, on all options and accessories, such as optional handheld showerheads purchased for Finestra brands.
What do I need to know about Jacuzzi’s installation process?
The Jacuzzi tub installation process varies by type. Finestra tubs are designed to be installed by the purchaser, while Jacuzzi tubs include installation in the final price. Free, in-home quotes are available from distributors. Full-service installations are done by trained technicians, who remove your old bathtub and install your new one in a day.
What are the standard dimensions of Jacuzzi walk-in tubs?
Jacuzzi walk-in tub dimensions range from 52 to 60 inches in length and are typically about 30 inches wide, though some models are 36 inches wide. Dimensions vary depending on the model, but most models can fit within a standard bathtub space.
Is it safe to use Epsom salt in my Jacuzzi walk-in tub?
Yes, the Jacuzzi walk-in tub is compatible with Epsom salt. The company suggests using its own Jacuzzi brand Epsom salts, available online in pharmaceutical-grade lavender and mint or unscented varieties.
Are discounts and financing available for Jacuzzi walk-in tubs?
Some buyers may qualify for financing, including affordable options and easy low payments, when purchasing a Jacuzzi walk-in tub from one of the brand’s nationwide distributors. Financing may also be available from retailers selling Finestra products. Jacuzzi brand walk-in tub buyers typically receive $1,500 off their bathtub purchase. Some distributors and retailers offer senior and military discounts as well.

Do we recommend Jacuzzi walk-in tubs?

While Jacuzzi walk-in tubs are priced high, they come with an impressive list of standard features that other companies sell as additional options. The tubs also have unique patented technology that other tubs do not. Finestra models can be independently installed, reducing costs, and come in less expensive soak-only or single-feature versions. All tubs come with a lifetime warranty, and the company is a proven leader in the whirlpool market.

Jacuzzi Walk-in Tubs Reviews

View 2 featured reviews
Original review: Oct. 28, 2019

I saw an ad for Jacuzzi Walk-in Tubs and they were the gold standard. We’re at 84 and we’re short on time and energy so we didn’t do a very good job of researching this. It was hard to find much information on them and I just went with what I thought was a very reliable company. The sales person showed up and I would walk away any time he says, “If you sign up today, you get $2,000.” It was a very poor job of representing the product to the consumer. It was more of a hard sale and I would not recommend. These tubs are very expensive and people need some background.

The installation went south too. The two people who installed it were okay and the company paid them $1,000 for delivering the tub and installing it but they messed up. The tub is supposed to have two 20 amp lines to it, the pumps and everything. The breaker box is quite a ways from the tub so, they ended up using some other lines that were already in the house. The installation of the tub itself was very adequate but the wiring to the tub was not so good. They didn't do what they should've done and they took a shortcut. But they were good people and I should have objected but I didn't.

The tub is great and it works well for us. My wife has some issues and she’s getting to where she couldn’t get in and out of the tub. A couple of times, she got trapped in the tub and one time, I called EMS to get her out. She got a leg back under her and I couldn't get her out. By that time, I told her daughter because she’s a doctor, and she was able to get her out. So, it was time for us to move on. She couldn’t stand in the shower, so the shower was out. The tub itself is A- plus. It has a heated seat and it heats quickly. So, when you get in the tub, you’re not sitting on a cold seat. The water comes in fast. Some people say you have to sit there and freeze but it drains quickly because our house has good drains in it, which probably helps. All the different jets work well and you don’t have to completely fill the tub to get a reasonable bath. The little handheld shower type thing really works well too.

Get expert buying tips about Walk-In Bathtubs delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Oct. 12, 2019

I've known about Jacuzzi forever and when I decided to look for a walk-in tub, they're the one I decided to go with. It was like, I wanted the Cadillac and not the Volkswagen. During the purchase, the sales rep was fantastic. She understood all of my questions, answered every question, and walked me through everything that I needed to know. Absolutely fantastic. I cannot praise her highly enough. Then, the installers were on time, polite, professional, clean, did everything the way I expected it to be done.

I probably could have gone one step down from the tub version that I bought. However, I didn't know that 'cause I had never had a walk-in tub before, but I have absolutely no complaints about what I got. I do not care for the bubbles at all and I find them rather annoying. The whirlpool feels very nice on occasion although that's not something that one has to have in order to enjoy the tub. I like the fact that the water gets deep and I appreciate that very much. I also like the fact that the door opens in so in that way, I know that the pressure of the water is pressing the door closed. So, I love my Jacuzzi walk-in tub.

Original review: Oct. 2, 2019

Jacuzzi promised a great deal, including being able to use Epsom salts in there and that it's a brand name company, the top-of-line, and that I would get great service. The installation team were perfect. They did a miraculous job of getting this tub in place and doing what they had to do. Everything was fine except that nobody told me that the shower part would be a dribble rather than a full shower. It has almost no pressure and that’s a very big problem. There are two people in my house. The Jacuzzi tub was for my wife who isn’t very mobile so I needed to have the in ground tub. But I'm mobile and I need a full shower. I gave up the shower that was already existing in there to go with the Jacuzzi for her. What I should have done was not lose the original shower that was in there.

I have been in constant contact with the company over this last period. It has been 10 months since I purchased the tub and I have been struggling to get this resolved all those months. And every time I do talk about this with their reps, they constantly say, “Oh, yes, we're very familiar with the problem.” So, other people have been complaining about this, but nothing has been done. At this point, it hasn’t been completely fixed. But Jacuzzi has been good. The tub benefiting my wife has been exactly what I've been hoping for and that part is fine.

Original review: May 10, 2019

Our son lived in our home. He has a wheelchair, and we needed to redo a lot of things before we moved back into our bedroom. And since I'm 65, I might as well get something that fits the corner better than our huge regular tub. We got Jacuzzi tub through their dealer and had some frustrations. The tub was in their warehouse because someone else was not able to take it. They said they could give me a really good bargain. And by the time they knocked down the price, enough that we were comfortable with it, we said, “Fine,” but that took a while. And then, they had troubles with the fellow ordering things. But the installation itself, when they finally got everything put together, went fairly smoothly.

My husband took everything out and did all the preps. He’s a very handyman. But by the time they came to put it in, it took an extra day or two for them, beyond what we thought. But, overall, it was reasonable. But the thing that was surprising to me was they said this model was brand new, but I believe it’s a year or two, maybe older. So, it’s all these big buttons that you push rather than digital or whatever it is that was supposed to be the new one. So that was a little disappointing by the time they got it in and we realized, “Well, yeah, it’s the older model.” I don’t find that to be a problem necessarily because I wanted to be able to age with my tub. And so, now that I know how to use it properly and everything, it’s wonderful.

I don’t use the jets, which surprises me, because by the time I filled it up that high, it was a lot of water. When I first did the jets, it squirted up everywhere. That was absolute disaster. It was a mess. So, I’d use the air bubbles if I want to, but they push in cold water, and I didn’t like that. But I love my tub. It’s like my little personal spa and I really enjoy being able to use it probably four times a week. Most of the time I enjoy the lights, and I soak. I don’t fill it up all the way. I slip down to the bottom of it and my body is small enough so I can do that.

Jacuzzi Walk-in Tubs response

We are sorry for the delays in installation but we are glad to hear that now that it is installed, you are using the tub. We hope it helps you and your son for many years!

Original review: May 7, 2019

I was doing some research 'cause my son has a disability and it's hard for him to get in and out of the regular bathtub. He had a car accident and has traumatic brain injury. He doesn't have full range of motion like he used to. That was my main reason. I'm not getting any younger either, and I thought it would benefit all of us.

When I did some Googling and checking things out, that's when I called Jacuzzi. I have no complaints with the tub itself. I've used both the jets in that, but I like the air part better mainly because it helps with my arthritis and stuff. However, our water pressure is well water, and it takes forever to fill up the tub. So, we don't use it as much as I'd hope to. We might use it once every two weeks. I was not told when we purchased it that the well would cost it to take longer to fill. I didn't think anything about it 'cause we've done showers, laundry, etc. and we've never had an issue. It's really frustrating 'cause that's a lot of money to put into something that I hoped to use every other day or at least a couple of times a week because of my arthritis. The tub has not been a good fit for us. I certainly wouldn't have put that kind of money into something that we do not get the benefit of.

The team was fine and I had no problems with them but I feel that throughout the whole process between the sales rep, they knew we're in well water. The biggest concern they had was the hot water which we have a gas tankless water heater for. That was the biggest thing they talked about. Nothing was ever mentioned to me about well pressure, water pressure or anything like that due to having a well. All of them failed on that end. They were worried about how fast it drained, not how fast it filled. I understand the draining aspect too because you don't wanna be sitting in the water until you have icicles or whatever. But to me, it should be just as much as of a concern filling as draining.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Jacuzzi Walk-In Tubs?

Original review: Nov. 1, 2019

The Jacuzzi representative that visited us was superb and so was their installation team. It took them a total of 10 hours, eight hours one day and two hours in extra, to install the walk-in tub. And the quality of the tub is excellent.

Original review: Oct. 23, 2019

I like the materials and quality of Jacuzzi over other providers. Things went well with the sales rep when we purchased, and we bought the walk-in tub for safety reasons.

Original review: Oct. 21, 2019

A friend mentioned Jacuzzi to me and after talking to their sales rep, I decided to buy one of their walk-in tubs. He kept emphasizing that the step-in was lower. But their product was no lower than the one I had already gotten a price on and the Jacuzzi cost more money. At the very beginning, he said he'd give me a price and it’d be good for a year. But at the end of the thing, he told me that if I didn't do it by then, it would be more.

Aside from that, on the first day of installation, their guys didn't get here until 4 o’clock and they didn't do anything because they just got the tools set up. Also, I ordered a tub that matches our walls but the tub that came in was all white. It was supposed to match the side walls which are white with gray streaks in them. I talked to the general guy at the office and he said they could get me the one to match, but it was gonna be 10 more days. Plus, the work was supposed to be done in two days yet the installers came here on Monday and finished up the following Saturday. It took five working days to get done.

Their main guy gave me a couple hundred dollars off but out of $14,000, that wasn’t much. Still, my bathroom was store-bought and I wanted to get it done. So, I went with it. As for the tub itself, there was something wrong with it initially and I had to get a part. Plus, the drain underneath the door was dragged out. But when the guys were here, they did an excellent job. And after it got all done, I was satisfied with it and the quality of the tub is good.

Original review: Oct. 20, 2019

We love our Jacuzzi walk-in tub but it brought the water bill up. It takes a whole hot water tank to fill up that thing. We paid $20,000 on it and when we bought it, the sales lady was good. But now, we want to see what we can do about having them come back, take that out, and put a shower in. We also want to know if that would that cost us an arm and a leg.

Original review: Oct. 19, 2019

The Jacuzzi team made a good presentation and I got a walk-in tub. The installation team was thorough and courteous. They also cleaned up and told me how to take care of the tub. Now, I’m in less pain after I use it.

Jacuzzi Walk-in Tubs Company Information