2. Homeowners
Accredited Partner

Jacuzzi Walk-in Tubs

Jacuzzi Walk-in Tubs
Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.93/5

Jacuzzi Walk-in Tubs are designed with quality craftsmanship. Our goal is to create a safe and luxurious bathing experience for our customers. Being able to enter the tub safely with our slip-resistant tub floor, comfortable seating, easy access controls, and the Jacuzzi PointPro jet system are all part of the Jacuzzi Walk-in Tub experience.

Bring the luxurious comfort of a resort hot tub into the convenience of your own home. Experience worry-free relaxation for as long as you have your tub with Jacuzzi's Lifetime Limited Warranty. Call today to learn more about our no hassle installations!

BOTTOM LINE

Jacuzzi offers two types of customizable walk-in tubs. As inventors of whirlpool jets, this company offers unique comfort and safety technologies. Customers can save money by self-installing any Finestra model.

PROS

• Free in-home estimate
  • Lifetime warranty
  • Epsom salt friendly
  • Up to 10 adjustable jets
  • CleanLine technology

CONS

• No installation for Finestra models
  • Expensive bath accessories

Top Jacuzzi Walk-in Tubs Reviews We Found

Why Trust ConsumerAffairs
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Jacuzzi Walk-In Tubs?

Their sales rep was great. They have been really helpful in helping us make a decision on what kind of product to get. The installers were a lot of fun and very efficient. I have so much pain and the tub helps me sleep at night. I really rely on it to help me with these problems.

The guy that installed our tub was outstanding. The work that he did was so good and neat. His instructions were easy to follow too. My wife and I both use the tub and we enjoy it very much. I like the stuff that it does with your feet.

About Jacuzzi walk-in tubs

Ever since the Jacuzzi brothers invented the original hydrotherapy jet in 1956, Jacuzzi has been the industry leader in massage jet therapy. These days, a Jacuzzi walk-in tub combines comfort, luxury and safety with unique therapeutic benefits for chronic conditions like fibromyalgia and osteoarthritis. The Jacuzzi walk-in bathtub is designed so anyone can have a safe and relaxing spa-like experience.

Jacuzzi walk-in tub models

Jacuzzi offers two types of walk-in tubs: the Finestra and the conventional Jacuzzi Walk-In Tub. The standard is designed to replace your existing bathroom setup, and the Finestra is developed for new construction or complete bathroom overhauls. Both pair safety with hydromassage for a full-body soak experience.

Jacuzzi’s Finestra Walk-in Tub

The Jacuzzi  Finestra line of walk-in tubs come in four variations, ranging from a simple full-body soak to a total at-home spa experience. All include built-in safety features, such as an ergonomic door handle, grab bar and slip-resistant flooring. Jacuzzi constructs the tubs from high-gloss acrylic available in white, almond or oyster colors. Head-rest pillows and handheld showerheads can be purchased separately. Drain and jet trim, faucets and fixtures are customizable.

The soaking tub
Allows the user to enjoy a deep, immersive bath, much like a traditional bathing experience where you're enveloped in warm water. Optional maintenance heater that keeps warm water last longer is available as an upgrade.
The whirlpool model
Provides a deep-tissue massage using Jacuzzi’s patented jet system. Six strategically placed jets — four adjustable PointPro back jets and two PointPro spinner jets — combine to target muscles and alleviate tension. CleanLine water lines containing antimicrobial additives to limit bacteria and odors are included. RapidHeat inline heating, which maintains temperature and eliminates the need to add more hot water during baths, is also included. Both are part of Jacuzzi's own patented technology.
The Pure Air bath
Softer and more subtle than the whirlpool system. It pushes air into the water to create a champagne-like effect where thousands of heated effervescent bubbles surround the body. The bubbles create a curtain of heated air that rises through the water. Pure Air baths are equipped with Jacuzzi’s Silent Air induction technology, which silently mixes air into the water, creating a gentler and quieter whirlpool experience. Pure Air features include a drain-activated automatic purge of blowers after every use, balanced heated airflow into the bath, adjustable wave mode for blower cycles from minimum to a user-defined maximum, and a thermal lumbar comfort area delivering heated air to your back.
The all-inclusive Salon Spa package
Combines the features of the whirlpool and Pure Air models. Users can enjoy an invigorating massage, effervescent bubble bath or a hybrid version incorporating both Jacuzzi bath benefits simultaneously. Whirlpool jets massage away muscle soreness and ease joint pain, while Pure Air bubbles relax and rejuvenate. The tub’s dual capabilities allow for more than a dozen personalized hydromassage options. There’s also maximized jet count and placement. The Salon Spa system has 10 strategically placed jets — two adjustable PointPro jets, two PointPro spinner jets and six micro PointPro jets — that target the back, body and feet. It also includes all the Jacuzzi technology found on whirlpool and Pure Air models, such as CleanLine, Silent Air and RapidHeat.
Additionally, the Salon Spa model comes equipped with mood-enhancing chromatherapy, which produces 256 colors via LED lighting. It also includes companion aromatherapy, which infuses the bathwater with therapeutic scents. The tub's luxury control panel can be upgraded to include LCD lighting and whisper-quiet technology, or Illumatherapy lighting can be added. The latter adds highly saturated red, green, blue or yellow colors to the bath through Jacuzzi's patented TargetPro jets.

The Jacuzzi Walk-in Tub

The Jacuzzi walk-in tub comes equipped with whirlpool and Pure Air functions, which produce a spa-like experience. Ten strategically placed Jacuzzi massage jets provide an adjustable hydrotherapeutic whirlpool, while Pure Air technology generates warm air bubbles.

The tub includes a handheld showerhead and fast-fill faucet, which reduces the amount of time spent sitting in the tub waiting for it to fill. It also has a built-in, heated seat, slip-resistant floor, ergonomic grab bar and wide-opening, guaranteed leak-proof door. Jacuzzi’s unique Fast Drain technology empties the water in nearly half the time as a conventional rotary drain. An inline water heater maintains the warm water temperature for as long as you want to soak.

The acrylic tub features raised push buttons for effortless operation and a walk-in design with a low step-in. Larger sizes include aroma and chromatherapy. Jacuzzi tubs are available in two colors, white or quarry topaz.

FeaturesWhirlpool walk-in tubPure Air BathSalon Spa walk-in tub
Foot massage
Whirlpool walk-in tub$7,500 to $8,000
Pure Air Bath$7,500 to $8,000
Salon Spa walk-in tub$8,800 to $9,200

How much does a Jacuzzi walk-in tub cost?

A Jacuzzi walk-in tub price ranges from $6,000 to $12,000 and varies significantly on model and type. If you're looking at one of the four Jacuzzi Finestra brand tubs, installation is not included in the final cost. Consumers buy and install these tubs themselves or work independently with an installer of their choosing.

However, a Jacuzzi walk-in tub includes installation in its pricing. Therefore, the complete quote tends to be higher, starting around $10,000. Also, a Jacuzzi brand walk-in tub comes equipped standard with all the features included on Finestra's top-of-the-line, deluxe Salon Spa model. Finestra soaking tubs are typically the most affordable, starting around $6,000. Jacuzzi's whirlpool and Pure Air models both cost about $7,500, and the all-inclusive Salon Spa bath is $8,800 or more.

The cost of a Jacuzzi walk-in tub can also be affected by other factors including installation, the tub's location and whether it can fit through doorways, stairwells and halls. Potential plumbing, flooring and electrical improvements also affect the bottom line. Likewise, options, add-ons and Jacuzzi walk-in tub sizes can increase costs, whether it be a standard Jacuzzi or Finestra brand.

Jacuzzi walk-in tubs FAQs

What type of warranty does Jacuzzi offer for walk-in tubs?
A limited lifetime warranty on the bathtub body and factory-installed pump, jets, controls and blower is included with all Jacuzzi walk-in tubs. They also have a two-year labor warranty on all factory installed components and 90-day warranty, excluding labor, on all options and accessories, such as optional handheld showerheads purchased for Finestra brands.
What do I need to know about Jacuzzi’s installation process?
The Jacuzzi tub installation process varies by type. Finestra tubs are designed to be installed by the purchaser, while Jacuzzi tubs include installation in the final price. Free, in-home quotes are available from distributors. Full-service installations are done by trained technicians, who remove your old bathtub and install your new one in a day.
What are the standard dimensions of Jacuzzi walk-in tubs?
Jacuzzi walk-in tub dimensions range from 52 to 60 inches in length and are typically about 30 inches wide, though some models are 36 inches wide. Dimensions vary depending on the model, but most models can fit within a standard bathtub space.
Is it safe to use Epsom salt in my Jacuzzi walk-in tub?
Yes, the Jacuzzi walk-in tub is compatible with Epsom salt. The company suggests using its own Jacuzzi brand Epsom salts, available online in pharmaceutical-grade lavender and mint or unscented varieties.
Are discounts and financing available for Jacuzzi walk-in tubs?
Some buyers may qualify for financing, including affordable options and easy low payments, when purchasing a Jacuzzi walk-in tub from one of the brand’s nationwide distributors. Financing may also be available from retailers selling Finestra products. Jacuzzi brand walk-in tub buyers typically receive $1,500 off their bathtub purchase. Some distributors and retailers offer senior and military discounts as well.

Do we recommend Jacuzzi walk-in tubs?

While Jacuzzi walk-in tubs are priced high, they come with an impressive list of standard features that other companies sell as additional options. The tubs also have unique patented technology that other tubs do not. Finestra models can be independently installed, reducing costs, and come in less expensive soak-only or single-feature versions. All tubs come with a lifetime warranty, and the company is a proven leader in the whirlpool market.

Jacuzzi Walk-in Tubs Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Jacuzzi Walk-in Tubs?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Jacuzzi Walk-In Tubs?

Original review: Jan. 12, 2020

There was one of those corner garden tubs in the house that I bought and I tried it for about nine months and it wasn’t working out for me. So, I knew I had to go do something different. I started a process of looking at all the walk-in tubs and I probably put in an internet search. I looked at about five manufacturers and Jacuzzi was one of them. I liked the price and the salesman was local to the area. I read a lot of online reviews also. The rep was good and by the time he showed up, I had already gone through about five different pictures. So, the rep was one of the last ones and I already had a lot of information. The pitch was not a forma kinda thing. He told me what he could do. One of the other things was that they changed parts where you could do Epsom salts without problems to the pump and the hardware and that was an extra added benefit.

There were two guys in the installation team and they took out the old one. It was actually a Jacuzzi and I asked for a couple of parts off it that I could possibly use for plumbing later that kinda matched my other stuff, and they accommodated that. They got right into work and I told them the orientation that I wanted. I had already mounted the TV onto the wall because I anticipated being in there for a long time. They put in a purple sheetrock and everything went fine. They even ran a new inlet line over.

Jacuzzi could do something to improve the comfort. If they had some kind of a padded sheet because I actually had to go to Amazon and I found some of those gel cushions that people put in cars. I tried two different brands and one of them fell apart but one of them has held up remarkably well. I don’t use the heated seat very much because when I get in, I’m already sitting on like a cloth thing but if you sit in the tub for an hour or two, your bums get sore from sitting.

A lot of the other tubs out there design them for older and sick people. Most of the other tubs that are manufactured don’t have a forceful jet but Jacuzzi did. I had some problems though. The jets have a piece of plastic that runs across the front of it to stop the pressure. I had a service call and I told the lady who came out that I was looking for maximum pressure. So, she sent me two replacements of regular jets that I could put there, and that has been a godsend. A lot of people would say that older people bruise easily but I don’t care about bruising. I need the higher pressure. I suffered from plantar fasciitis for eight years. I’ve been bone-on-bone on a knee since 1988. I’ve never had a knee replacement because I’m self-employed, so there’s no safety net there for me. I’m very happy with Jacuzzi.

Get buying tips about Walk-In Bathtubs delivered to your inbox.

Unsubscribe at any time.

Original review: Jan. 8, 2020

I called other ones and Jacuzzi stood out because of their name and their lifetime guarantee. They are very expensive, though. They price out more. We had a salesman come out and measure everything, and he was great. The installation guys were nice, but we have a double-wide. We found out later that the inner doors are not as wide as what a regular house would be, so they had to tear out part of the door and put it all back together. Our doors shut better now than they did before. But we went through a little bit of this and a little bit of that, and it was not a one-day deal like they advertised.

I don’t do it as much as I should because I broke my back and all five lumbars in my back are all screwed up. And that was what I wanted it for because we live out in the country and I used to go to town where they had a therapy place. It was nice to go there, but it was time-consuming. Having the walk-in tub is better. Overall, I love it. I find that the foot massage and the back massage are the best for me. I have trouble with my feet, and I'm almost 83 years old, so I can recommend this.

Original review: Dec. 29, 2019

We saw Jacuzzi and then, we had a guy come out here to talk to us about it. I didn't want just a walk-in tub but I wanted the Jacuzzi part of it. The rep looked at what we had to do and then he talked about the quality of the Jacuzzi over the other brands. I was a carpenter for 21 years and I was in remodeling myself, so I knew that that wasn't gonna be a pretty thing but it wasn't bad. The reps came in and tore out one day, and got things cleaned up and ready to go for the next day. They did their deal so, it went good. We don't have any problems with it.

Jacuzzi is the only brand I know. I like it very well and I keep going back to the thing daily. I enjoy it and my wife enjoys it also but I'm retired and I have horses and livestock. So, a lot of times when I come in, at my age, I like to get in the tub and sit there a while. I enjoy the Jacuzzi part of it a lot. Jacuzzi has a shower handheld thing, but I wish it had a showerhead. There are times when I like to run in real quick and take a shower and go someplace. Other than that, I have absolutely no complaints with it.

Original review: Oct. 28, 2019

I saw an ad for Jacuzzi Walk-in Tubs and they were the gold standard. We’re at 84 and we’re short on time and energy so we didn’t do a very good job of researching this. It was hard to find much information on them and I just went with what I thought was a very reliable company. The sales person showed up and I would walk away any time he says, “If you sign up today, you get $2,000.” It was a very poor job of representing the product to the consumer. It was more of a hard sale and I would not recommend. These tubs are very expensive and people need some background.

The installation went south too. The two people who installed it were okay and the company paid them $1,000 for delivering the tub and installing it but they messed up. The tub is supposed to have two 20 amp lines to it, the pumps and everything. The breaker box is quite a ways from the tub so, they ended up using some other lines that were already in the house. The installation of the tub itself was very adequate but the wiring to the tub was not so good. They didn't do what they should've done and they took a shortcut. But they were good people and I should have objected but I didn't.

The tub is great and it works well for us. My wife has some issues and she’s getting to where she couldn’t get in and out of the tub. A couple of times, she got trapped in the tub and one time, I called EMS to get her out. She got a leg back under her and I couldn't get her out. By that time, I told her daughter because she’s a doctor, and she was able to get her out. So, it was time for us to move on. She couldn’t stand in the shower, so the shower was out. The tub itself is A- plus. It has a heated seat and it heats quickly. So, when you get in the tub, you’re not sitting on a cold seat. The water comes in fast. Some people say you have to sit there and freeze but it drains quickly because our house has good drains in it, which probably helps. All the different jets work well and you don’t have to completely fill the tub to get a reasonable bath. The little handheld shower type thing really works well too.

Original review: Oct. 2, 2019

Jacuzzi promised a great deal, including being able to use Epsom salts in there and that it's a brand name company, the top-of-line, and that I would get great service. The installation team were perfect. They did a miraculous job of getting this tub in place and doing what they had to do. Everything was fine except that nobody told me that the shower part would be a dribble rather than a full shower. It has almost no pressure and that’s a very big problem. There are two people in my house. The Jacuzzi tub was for my wife who isn’t very mobile so I needed to have the in ground tub. But I'm mobile and I need a full shower. I gave up the shower that was already existing in there to go with the Jacuzzi for her. What I should have done was not lose the original shower that was in there.

I have been in constant contact with the company over this last period. It has been 10 months since I purchased the tub and I have been struggling to get this resolved all those months. And every time I do talk about this with their reps, they constantly say, “Oh, yes, we're very familiar with the problem.” So, other people have been complaining about this, but nothing has been done. At this point, it hasn’t been completely fixed. But Jacuzzi has been good. The tub benefiting my wife has been exactly what I've been hoping for and that part is fine.

Original review: July 22, 2020

The job was not completed. It was inferior in finish. Jets are low pressure. Service is terrible. Way overpriced for the quality you get. No follow-up. Don't recommend. Still waiting after 4 weeks for them to contact me to finish work.

Original review: Feb. 3, 2020

I had trouble with one of the jets of my Jacuzzi tub. It came out. But I pushed it back in, and it seemed to work. I’m handicapped and I couldn’t get in the tub anymore. But since having the walk-in tub I am able to get in and out of the tub. I enjoy it. I knew I would. The tub is really good. But I would suggest having the doors go out instead of in. It’d make it really easier to get in and out.

Original review: Feb. 1, 2020

When my wife looked online, she thought the Jacuzzi walk-in tub would be the best one to buy, but it was very expensive. We called and made an appointment. A guy showed up and we bought it. It took them two days to install. They had to take the door frame off the bathroom to get it in there. We didn't realize it was that big. But they did a fine job and put everything back.

When you get in it, there's hardly any room to shut the door. You get in and before you sit down, you can't get the door past your legs. But my wife is a larger woman, which probably explains a lot of it. We also need to get a bigger hot water tank because if she fills the tub up, she runs out of hot water. She's not using the tub a whole lot. She's fighting cancer and it wears her out when she gets out of there. However, it's comfortable. I can sit in there and fall asleep with all the jets and other circulating parts.

Original review: Jan. 27, 2020

The Jacuzzi Walk-in Tubs installer did one hell of a job. He gutted out my old tub and the fixtures and then put in the walk-in bathtub all in less than one day. He came from Houston and made it to my house at about 9:30 and completed the job at about 7:30 that night. My wife had a total knee replacement and it was hard for her to get in and out of our old tub. With the walk-in bathtub, all she has to do is step in and place a shower chair in there. It’s a God-sent blessing and we love it.

Original review: Jan. 19, 2020

I purchased a Jacuzzi walk-in tub for health reasons and the salesperson who sold it to me was full of junk. He was a heck of a salesman and gave a lot of claims that I would then find out not true. So, he had oversold it. The installer was not too good as well and the installation started off badly. He tore up my floor and they knocked off half my floor. They also just put my towels on the sink in a bag and set it by the front door. It started going downhill and the company got defensive. So, it didn’t go smoothly and we went through a mess. I was just happy to get them out.

Now, I haven’t got to totally enjoy some stuff on the tub. I also don’t use it that much as I still haven’t put in another water heater. The salesman and I talked about that, and he told me my water heater was sufficient. But I found out later that it’s too small. I wish I did it differently and maybe talked to a couple of other companies, but it is what it is. I don’t know if it’s my fault or their fault, but I wouldn’t recommend that crew and I wouldn’t recommend them to anybody else.

Jacuzzi Walk-in Tubs Company Information