Call toll free
4.08/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Jacuzzi Walk-in Tubs are designed with quality craftsmanship. Our goal is to create a safe and luxurious bathing experience for our customers. Being able to enter the tub safely with our slip-resistant tub floor, comfortable seating, easy access controls, and the Jacuzzi PointPro jet system are all part of the Jacuzzi Walk-in Tub experience.

Bring the luxurious comfort of a resort hot tub into the convenience of your own home. Experience worry-free relaxation for as long as you have your tub with Jacuzzi's Lifetime Limited Warranty. Call today to learn more about our no hassle installations!

A+BBB Rating
View More View More

BOTTOM LINE

Jacuzzi offers two types of customizable walk-in tubs. As inventors of whirlpool jets, this company offers unique comfort and safety technologies. Customers can save money by self-installing any Finestra model.

PROS

• Free in-home estimate
  • Lifetime warranty
  • Epsom salt friendly
  • Up to 10 adjustable jets
  • CleanLine technology

CONS

• No installation for Finestra models
  • Expensive bath accessories

Top Jacuzzi Walk-in Tubs Reviews

06/15/2019

Their sales rep was great. They have been really helpful in helping us make a decision on what kind of product to get. The installers were a lot of fun and very efficient. I have so much pain and the tub helps me sleep at night. I really rely on it to help me with these problems.

06/29/2019

The guy that installed our tub was outstanding. The work that he did was so good and neat. His instructions were easy to follow too. My wife and I both use the tub and we enjoy it very much. I like the stuff that it does with your feet.

About Jacuzzi walk-in tubs

Ever since the Jacuzzi brothers invented the original hydrotherapy jet in 1956, Jacuzzi has been the industry leader in massage jet therapy. These days, a Jacuzzi walk-in tub combines comfort, luxury and safety with unique therapeutic benefits for chronic conditions like fibromyalgia and osteoarthritis. The Jacuzzi walk-in bathtub is designed so anyone can have a safe and relaxing spa-like experience.

Jacuzzi walk-in tub models

Jacuzzi offers two types of walk-in tubs: the Finestra and the conventional Jacuzzi Walk-In Tub. The standard is designed to replace your existing bathroom setup, and the Finestra is developed for new construction or complete bathroom overhauls. Both pair safety with hydromassage for a full-body soak experience.

Jacuzzi’s Finestra Walk-in Tub

The Jacuzzi  Finestra line of walk-in tubs come in four variations, ranging from a simple full-body soak to a total at-home spa experience. All include built-in safety features, such as an ergonomic door handle, grab bar and slip-resistant flooring. Jacuzzi constructs the tubs from high-gloss acrylic available in white, almond or oyster colors. Head-rest pillows and handheld showerheads can be purchased separately. Drain and jet trim, faucets and fixtures are customizable.

The soaking tub
Allows the user to enjoy a deep, immersive bath, much like a traditional bathing experience where you're enveloped in warm water. Optional maintenance heater that keeps warm water last longer is available as an upgrade.
The whirlpool model
Provides a deep-tissue massage using Jacuzzi’s patented jet system. Six strategically placed jets — four adjustable PointPro back jets and two PointPro spinner jets — combine to target muscles and alleviate tension. CleanLine water lines containing antimicrobial additives to limit bacteria and odors are included. RapidHeat inline heating, which maintains temperature and eliminates the need to add more hot water during baths, is also included. Both are part of Jacuzzi's own patented technology.
The Pure Air bath
Softer and more subtle than the whirlpool system. It pushes air into the water to create a champagne-like effect where thousands of heated effervescent bubbles surround the body. The bubbles create a curtain of heated air that rises through the water. Pure Air baths are equipped with Jacuzzi’s Silent Air induction technology, which silently mixes air into the water, creating a gentler and quieter whirlpool experience. Pure Air features include a drain-activated automatic purge of blowers after every use, balanced heated airflow into the bath, adjustable wave mode for blower cycles from minimum to a user-defined maximum, and a thermal lumbar comfort area delivering heated air to your back.
The all-inclusive Salon Spa package
Combines the features of the whirlpool and Pure Air models. Users can enjoy an invigorating massage, effervescent bubble bath or a hybrid version incorporating both Jacuzzi bath benefits simultaneously. Whirlpool jets massage away muscle soreness and ease joint pain, while Pure Air bubbles relax and rejuvenate. The tub’s dual capabilities allow for more than a dozen personalized hydromassage options. There’s also maximized jet count and placement. The Salon Spa system has 10 strategically placed jets — two adjustable PointPro jets, two PointPro spinner jets and six micro PointPro jets — that target the back, body and feet. It also includes all the Jacuzzi technology found on whirlpool and Pure Air models, such as CleanLine, Silent Air and RapidHeat.

Additionally, the Salon Spa model comes equipped with mood-enhancing chromatherapy, which produces 256 colors via LED lighting. It also includes companion aromatherapy, which infuses the bathwater with therapeutic scents. The tub's luxury control panel can be upgraded to include LCD lighting and whisper-quiet technology, or Illumatherapy lighting can be added. The latter adds highly saturated red, green, blue or yellow colors to the bath through Jacuzzi's patented TargetPro jets.

The Jacuzzi Walk-in Tub

The Jacuzzi walk-in tub comes equipped with whirlpool and Pure Air functions, which produce a spa-like experience. Ten strategically placed Jacuzzi massage jets provide an adjustable hydrotherapeutic whirlpool, while Pure Air technology generates warm air bubbles.

The tub includes a handheld showerhead and fast-fill faucet, which reduces the amount of time spent sitting in the tub waiting for it to fill. It also has a built-in, heated seat, slip-resistant floor, ergonomic grab bar and wide-opening, guaranteed leak-proof door. Jacuzzi’s unique Fast Drain technology empties the water in nearly half the time as a conventional rotary drain. An inline water heater maintains the warm water temperature for as long as you want to soak.

The acrylic tub features raised push buttons for effortless operation and a walk-in design with a low step-in. Larger sizes include aroma and chromatherapy. Jacuzzi tubs are available in two colors, white or quarry topaz.

FeaturesWhirlpool walk-in tubPure Air BathSalon Spa walk-in tub
Foot massage
Whirlpool walk-in tub$7,500 to $8,000
Pure Air Bath$7,500 to $8,000
Salon Spa walk-in tub$8,800 to $9,200

How much does a Jacuzzi walk-in tub cost?

A Jacuzzi walk-in tub price ranges from $6,000 to $12,000 and varies significantly on model and type. If you're looking at one of the four Jacuzzi Finestra brand tubs, installation is not included in the final cost. Consumers buy and install these tubs themselves or work independently with an installer of their choosing.

However, a Jacuzzi walk-in tub includes installation in its pricing. Therefore, the complete quote tends to be higher, starting around $10,000. Also, a Jacuzzi brand walk-in tub comes equipped standard with all the features included on Finestra's top-of-the-line, deluxe Salon Spa model. Finestra soaking tubs are typically the most affordable, starting around $6,000. Jacuzzi's whirlpool and Pure Air models both cost about $7,500, and the all-inclusive Salon Spa bath is $8,800 or more.

The cost of a Jacuzzi walk-in tub can also be affected by other factors including installation, the tub's location and whether it can fit through doorways, stairwells and halls. Potential plumbing, flooring and electrical improvements also affect the bottom line. Likewise, options, add-ons and Jacuzzi walk-in tub sizes can increase costs, whether it be a standard Jacuzzi or Finestra brand.

Jacuzzi walk-in tubs FAQs

What type of warranty does Jacuzzi offer for walk-in tubs?
A limited lifetime warranty on the bathtub body and factory-installed pump, jets, controls and blower is included with all Jacuzzi walk-in tubs. They also have a two-year labor warranty on all factory installed components and 90-day warranty, excluding labor, on all options and accessories, such as optional handheld showerheads purchased for Finestra brands.
What do I need to know about Jacuzzi’s installation process?
The Jacuzzi tub installation process varies by type. Finestra tubs are designed to be installed by the purchaser, while Jacuzzi tubs include installation in the final price. Free, in-home quotes are available from distributors. Full-service installations are done by trained technicians, who remove your old bathtub and install your new one in a day.
What are the standard dimensions of Jacuzzi walk-in tubs?
Jacuzzi walk-in tub dimensions range from 52 to 60 inches in length and are typically about 30 inches wide, though some models are 36 inches wide. Dimensions vary depending on the model, but most models can fit within a standard bathtub space.
Is it safe to use Epsom salt in my Jacuzzi walk-in tub?
Yes, the Jacuzzi walk-in tub is compatible with Epsom salt. The company suggests using its own Jacuzzi brand Epsom salts, available online in pharmaceutical-grade lavender and mint or unscented varieties.
Are discounts and financing available for Jacuzzi walk-in tubs?
Some buyers may qualify for financing, including affordable options and easy low payments, when purchasing a Jacuzzi walk-in tub from one of the brand’s nationwide distributors. Financing may also be available from retailers selling Finestra products. Jacuzzi brand walk-in tub buyers typically receive $1,500 off their bathtub purchase. Some distributors and retailers offer senior and military discounts as well.

Do we recommend Jacuzzi walk-in tubs?

While Jacuzzi walk-in tubs are priced high, they come with an impressive list of standard features that other companies sell as additional options. The tubs also have unique patented technology that other tubs do not. Finestra models can be independently installed, reducing costs, and come in less expensive soak-only or single-feature versions. All tubs come with a lifetime warranty, and the company is a proven leader in the whirlpool market.

254 Jacuzzi Walk-in Tubs Consumer Reviews

View 2 featured reviews
Original review: Aug. 27, 2019

A gentleman with Jacuzzi Walk-in Tubs came and was very professional. He answered all my questions. He then sent out a person the following week to measure and see what we could do because we had two different areas that we were looking at. They followed through with everything they said they were gonna do. The installers were very good. They were very thorough and they kept everything nice and clean. We has a few snafus but they fixed the mess as they made them. We had two different projects going with Jacuzzi at almost the same time. What they were trying to do was keep one bathroom workable while the other bathroom was torn up. For the walk-in tub, the installation took four days.

The Jacuzzi walk-in tub is a fantastic product. But they could improve it by having a little lower seat or even an adjustable seat. It really doesn't come up that high when you’re sitting. You really have to scoot down. Other than that, I'm very pleased with everything. I've talked to a couple of friends and I even had them come over to take a look at the walk-in tub.

Get expert buying tips about Walk-In Bathtubs delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Aug. 26, 2019

A girlfriend of mine was talking about Jacuzzi Walk-in Tubs one day and I got interested. I started seeking out somebody to buy a tub. The Jacuzzi was the third place that I talked to and they gave me the most information. I called them and they set up an appointment to come to my house. The reps came in fully professional. They brought all of the equipment in and they placed it organized. They told me everything about the walk-in tub and I decided I wanted to get it from them, and we went through the process of getting a tub. When the installers left, they cleaned up everything that they messed up and everything went well. So far, I haven't really noticed any aches and pains. I'm having a lovely experience with my Jacuzzi. You just don't know what it feels like to be able to take a bath when you're ready to take a bath. I'd tell others to check out Jacuzzi tubs.

Original review: June 18, 2019

I needed a walk-in tub because I have diabetic neuropathy in my legs, so getting in and out of a regular tub was very hard for me. I liked the idea that you can also shower in the Jacuzzi walk-in tub. The salesperson we dealt with was also very good and informative. Come installation though, they brought the wrong door. The way the door was on, the faucet should be on the left side, but they brought a right-sided one. So, they had to reorder for the left side plumbing and they did. They took it back and they showed us how it was gonna be. They brought it in before they installed it, then they took back the one that we didn’t want. A few weeks later, I got the one that I wanted and the final product is very good. It's great and we love it. I especially like the jets in it. All in all, the walk-in tub is expensive, but in the case where you have to have one or it improves your life, you should get it.

Jacuzzi Walk-in Tubs response

We are sorry that there was a mix-up in the installation but I am glad it was all worked out to your satisfaction. We hope the tub continues to improve your life for a long time!

Original review: May 10, 2019

Our son lived in our home. He has a wheelchair, and we needed to redo a lot of things before we moved back into our bedroom. And since I'm 65, I might as well get something that fits the corner better than our huge regular tub. We got Jacuzzi tub through their dealer and had some frustrations. The tub was in their warehouse because someone else was not able to take it. They said they could give me a really good bargain. And by the time they knocked down the price, enough that we were comfortable with it, we said, “Fine,” but that took a while. And then, they had troubles with the fellow ordering things. But the installation itself, when they finally got everything put together, went fairly smoothly.

My husband took everything out and did all the preps. He’s a very handyman. But by the time they came to put it in, it took an extra day or two for them, beyond what we thought. But, overall, it was reasonable. But the thing that was surprising to me was they said this model was brand new, but I believe it’s a year or two, maybe older. So, it’s all these big buttons that you push rather than digital or whatever it is that was supposed to be the new one. So that was a little disappointing by the time they got it in and we realized, “Well, yeah, it’s the older model.” I don’t find that to be a problem necessarily because I wanted to be able to age with my tub. And so, now that I know how to use it properly and everything, it’s wonderful.

I don’t use the jets, which surprises me, because by the time I filled it up that high, it was a lot of water. When I first did the jets, it squirted up everywhere. That was absolute disaster. It was a mess. So, I’d use the air bubbles if I want to, but they push in cold water, and I didn’t like that. But I love my tub. It’s like my little personal spa and I really enjoy being able to use it probably four times a week. Most of the time I enjoy the lights, and I soak. I don’t fill it up all the way. I slip down to the bottom of it and my body is small enough so I can do that.

Jacuzzi Walk-in Tubs response

We are sorry for the delays in installation but we are glad to hear that now that it is installed, you are using the tub. We hope it helps you and your son for many years!

Original review: May 7, 2019

I was doing some research 'cause my son has a disability and it's hard for him to get in and out of the regular bathtub. He had a car accident and has traumatic brain injury. He doesn't have full range of motion like he used to. That was my main reason. I'm not getting any younger either, and I thought it would benefit all of us.

When I did some Googling and checking things out, that's when I called Jacuzzi. I have no complaints with the tub itself. I've used both the jets in that, but I like the air part better mainly because it helps with my arthritis and stuff. However, our water pressure is well water, and it takes forever to fill up the tub. So, we don't use it as much as I'd hope to. We might use it once every two weeks. I was not told when we purchased it that the well would cost it to take longer to fill. I didn't think anything about it 'cause we've done showers, laundry, etc. and we've never had an issue. It's really frustrating 'cause that's a lot of money to put into something that I hoped to use every other day or at least a couple of times a week because of my arthritis. The tub has not been a good fit for us. I certainly wouldn't have put that kind of money into something that we do not get the benefit of.

The team was fine and I had no problems with them but I feel that throughout the whole process between the sales rep, they knew we're in well water. The biggest concern they had was the hot water which we have a gas tankless water heater for. That was the biggest thing they talked about. Nothing was ever mentioned to me about well pressure, water pressure or anything like that due to having a well. All of them failed on that end. They were worried about how fast it drained, not how fast it filled. I understand the draining aspect too because you don't wanna be sitting in the water until you have icicles or whatever. But to me, it should be just as much as of a concern filling as draining.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Jacuzzi Walk-In Tubs?

Original review: Sept. 21, 2019

I like the Jacuzzi Walk-in Tub's ability to use Epsom salts. I have arthritis of the spine and since using the tub, I don’t have as much pain in my back.

Original review: Sept. 18, 2019

We put in a Jacuzzi shower. My wife found it online and had all of it done. The sales rep came and that went well. And then, the installation team came and they were very courteous and professional. They were all done in a day. The showerhead doesn't cut on and off anymore. But other than that, everything's good.

Rated with 2 starsResolution In Progress
Original review: Sept. 3, 2019

The tub and installation is high quality and well worth the money if you are able bodied! This tub is not for disabled people! After trying out this beautiful tub, I've found that rather than gaining independence in self care, I need more help than before and I'm out thousands of dollars. Feeling a bit like a chump.

Original review: Aug. 31, 2019

A friend had Jacuzzi and so I went with it and got a walk-in shower installed. The sales reps I dealt with answered my questions and were very polite. The installation team did very well too. They showed up on time and cleaned up after installing everything. We were also shown how to use the shower. Everything is perfect except that the water runs out on one side if you turn around more than once on the shower. The water comes up and out where you walk in, so there should have been a little wall of two inches there. The salesman should have informed me about that issue. I called them about it and the company is gonna send me something to fix it.

Original review: Aug. 30, 2019

I had a very very good sales rep for my Jacuzzi walk-in tub. The installers were great and they did the job in two days. It was explained to me how it would be easier to fill the tub, but my hot water heater is on the fritz and I can’t get enough water to fill it up. I have a contractor who’s supposed to work on it in the next couple of days. I’ve been in the tub and it lacks something when you can’t get the water high enough.

Jacuzzi Walk-in Tubs Company Information