4.20/5
  • 1 star
Based on 214 reviews that contain star ratings
Show rating distribution

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Jacuzzi Walk-in Tubs are designed with quality craftsmanship. Our goal is to create a safe and luxurious bathing experience for our customers. Being able to enter the tub safely with our slip-resistant tub floor, comfortable seating, easy access controls, and the Jacuzzi PointPro jet system are all part of the Jacuzzi Walk-in Tub experience.

Bring the luxurious comfort of a resort hot tub into the convenience of your own home. Experience worry-free relaxation for as long as you have your tub with Jacuzzi's Lifetime Limited Warranty. Call today to learn more about our no hassle installations!

A+

BBB Rating
Read More Read More
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: July 10, 2017

216 Jacuzzi Walk-in Tubs Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:
Original review: Sept. 14, 2016

I knew Jacuzzi long before so I thought that theirs would be better than most of the others. Then, their installed the tub, showed me how to work it, and did a nice job - they didn't destroy anything. They've had to run more power. The wall was too narrow, so they had to cut it open in an angle and then they got the tub in. After they finished, they put the wall back in and repaired it - I can't tell where they cut it. The tub fitted in the space that was there. I use the massage to get relief from my back pain when I'm in there and I'm relaxed when I use the Jacuzzi Walk-in tub.

Original review: Sept. 13, 2016

I’m glad I made the purchase. I haven’t used the Jacuzzi walk-in tub but my husband has and he likes it. He has a pinched nerve in his neck, and the pain doesn’t go away completely but it helps relieve it. It also helps him sleep at night. The installation people were very professional. They had to take my doors off to get the tub in, and they put everything back and finished very quickly. They showed us how to work all the buttons, lights, and the aromatherapy. They filled the tub up completely, went over everything and answered every question that we had.

Original review: Sept. 12, 2016

There was a little hiccup with the installation. The installers from Jacuzzi were gonna make my door wider, but then they decided that they couldn’t. It’s the salesman’s problem ‘cause he said that it could be done, but it couldn’t. I have to get a wheelchair in that bathroom, so it’s a little tight but I can still do it. I just wish that the salesman had known what he was talking about. The installers also left some mess on the floor, but I vacuumed it up. They were very knowledgeable. The walk-in tub drains faster than any other. I haven’t been able to use it very often ‘cause I just had an operation and I can’t walk yet. But as soon as I start walking, I’ll get back into it. I was only in it for about three days but it was nice during those three times.

Original review: Sept. 11, 2016

I looked for walk-in tubs online, and Jacuzzi Walk-in Tubs were the first ones to call me back. It was the courtesy of the salesperson that was the deciding factor. She was awesome, informative, professional and answered all the questions and concerns I had. Then, their installation team was perfect. It was one gentleman who’s been putting in these type tubs for over 15 years. He had a helper with him and supplied all kinds of information. He even helped get some tiles that we needed to finish the installation to make it look presentable because he was taking out this huge garden tub and putting in the walk-in tub, so there was a big hole there. It was smaller than the space we had that’s why he had to do some cosmetic work around it. They did everything on time and as planned.

My client was very pleased with the outcome of everything. She likes the aroma therapy, the jets at the bottom and the hydrotherapy for her feet which was mostly what she needed it for. Since installation, she's more pleasant to be around. It was an easy experience and it went very smoothly. I would recommend them to anybody interested in getting this type of tub.

Original review: Sept. 10, 2016

We love our Jacuzzi walk-in tub very much and we’re very satisfied with it. The guys who installed it had to do some custom fitting and they were wonderful, very professional and did an excellent job. I like the whirlpool and Jacuzzi part. It’s very relaxing to go into it. I have arthritis and I noticed some improvement. We are glad that we purchased the tub.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Jacuzzi Walk-In Tubs?

Original review: Sept. 9, 2016

We got the Jacuzzi tub for our mother-in-law. About a year ago, she actually fell in a tub, but with this one, she doesn’t have any problem with it. Also, getting over the tub was almost an impossibility for her. But now with the walk-in, that's solved that problem. We also put one of those flexible extension showerhead and that's the only way that she was able to take a shower. The installers of Jacuzzi were really good and professional. The way that the design rushed forward initially, when they put it in, didn’t work because stepping in between the toilet and the door was too difficult. But they just turned it around and reversed it. The one thing I wish was included in the price was the finishing of the walls instead of that being a separate part of it. But I’d recommend it. It’s a useful piece of furniture and it should be used for elderly people.

Original review: Sept. 8, 2016

The guy sent by Jacuzzi to do our installation was absolutely amazing. He framed in the door because we had to make the opening wider. The space was fine; getting in there was the problem. He widened it up and then he framed it all back in once he finished. So we have a larger door opening after he finished. Then he explained everything to us and showed us that if we were having any type of problem, the switch is underneath. He was very informative. He cleaned up everything really nicely so we were very impressed with him.

We liked the fact that the Jacuzzi Walk-in tub has the air jets. We practically use it every day, and I only wished it was bigger. Since having the tub, we’re in a rush to get to it in the evening. My husband's having back problems and the tub really relaxes him. He enjoys it in the evening, too. Sometimes I have to tell him it’s time to get out because it’s my turn. Our six year old kid loves it, too. We also really like the lights which are soothing.

Original review: Sept. 7, 2016

I got a Jacuzzi Walk-In Tub because of the Jacuzzi whirlpool action which I like. The installation team did a great job. They did the assessment, removed the old tub, cleaned up, put the new tub in that fits in the bathtub space, and cleaned up again afterwards. They also answered more questions and gave me more insight to how the tub worked than the salesperson actually did. The tub helps me out because I’ve had multiple operations on both legs and I’ve had back surgery. It really helps out for any type of injuries. I think it’s a great asset as far as any type of prosthetics. I also love the way the tub fills up. It doesn’t take too long. And then, when I empty the water in the tub, it takes half of the time, which is about two minutes.

Original review: Sept. 6, 2016

We’re pleased to have a Jacuzzi walk-in tub in the house. At this point, I like the water jets. They’re very comforting. It is nice to have the tub here in the house where I can get in and out of it without a stool. It makes me feel much safer. We use it once a week because we also have showers, a hot tub on the back porch, and we use a little bit of everything. The installation people were great. They were very knowledgeable and very helpful in showing us how to use it and the pros and cons on it. They said we can’t open the door until all the water is gone and things like that which was very helpful.

The only thing is that they had to take out the other tub and it had left a gaping hole in the floor tile and the wall, and they weren’t prepared to repair it. So, I had some floor people the next day doing some floor work. They were able to get the floor repaired, but there is still a gaping hole in the wall where the other tub was taken out. The sheetrock is still there. I haven’t had an opportunity to get it fixed yet. We paid $17,000 for it, and everything should have been done.

Original review: Sept. 5, 2016

I’m in pain all the time and I thought that having a nice, hot bath would help me. I’m in a wheelchair and I can’t sit in a bathtub because I can’t get up. Jacuzzi’s a beautiful thing, and I want to enjoy it to relieve some of my pain that’s why I got a walk-in tub. The plumber installed it on July 7th. It was supposed to take one day, but he had to come back the next day because he didn’t have the right drain. Then he brought this other drain and put everything together. It took him from 9:00 in the morning to 8:00 at night to get it working properly. But we were very happy with the people that came and did the electrical work and everything; they were wonderful.

There were no problems the first three times I used it. Then a couple of days later, the water wasn’t going down like it should be. I called the customer service and the girl said that they’ll fix it and she told my husband what to do. That day, I took a bath and when I used it my husband ran in and told me that my bedroom, the hallway, and the bathroom were flooded. Then when I let the water out, it went all the way to the flooring.

On August 22nd a guy came and looked at the tub. He put the water in and it didn’t leak. But then he told me the problem was the defective drain as the water doesn’t go down decently enough. We had to push it down. He said that he would go back and let this girl, Sandy, know about it and that it needs to be replaced. On the 29th, Sandy called and told us that they wanna come out either Friday or Saturday to resolve this problem, and they never showed up. The customer service won’t answer as well because they see my telephone number. I’m trying to talk to everybody, and nobody answered the phone or said anything.

And the funny part was that their customer service has never reported this information that we called twice. The first time was the drain, to adjust it, or to ask someone to come out. The second one was when we had the flood. I called the salesman, Bob, and he was on vacation, and a Daniel immediately has taken his place. He went and got Sandy to write up a red ticket and get somebody out here. When I called him later, he said that he doesn’t know a thing about it.

We live in an apartment and we’re getting our director here to come up and we’ll discuss what to do with it. I’ll have him call Jacuzzi and say there were water damages. And all I’ll do is get in touch with my lawyer if he says “do it” because he can’t even get anywhere with them, and it’s been paid in full. He’s willing once we’ve faxed all the information over to him. I told Bob to give our money back then take this tub back and give me my old one again. He said that they can’t do that. We’ll see what happens when he goes to court.

I was very happy, and now I’m sick of it. We’ve had nothing but troubles because they’re not coming out to do what they’re supposed to do. All I wanna do is get it fixed and we’re able to use it. I would never recommend Jacuzzi because of their service which is horrible and lousy. The last person I called to leave a message was Jim and he never called me back. If I get in the tub and fill it up with water like I did the last time without being fixed, I might have another flood, and our place is getting built underneath us. I can’t let water fall down on all the men that are working. I want to have it fixed and if ConsumerAffairs can help me, I’ll be so grateful.

Original review: Sept. 4, 2016

When I saw the Jacuzzi Walk-in Tub ad and had them come out. The installation team was super and I have no complaints whatsoever about them. They came about 15 minutes before they said they would be here and all four of them went and worked the whole time they were here. They cleaned up after themselves very well and were so thorough in explaining how to use the tub, what they did, what this and that was, and that I didn't have any questions. The only thing, and that wasn't their fault, is the terrible front of the tub that's a manufacturer malfunction. It was like somebody had poured the finish on and it was wrinkled. But the minute they unpacked it, they called the company or their boss and the front was here the next day. I popped it on so it wasn't a problem and I was very impressed with how soon it came.

I'm so happy and love the tub and it's so easy to get into. I wasn't able to really take a bath prior to having the tub. I had a shower that was doing fine but it didn't give me the opportunity to sit back and relax and soak. The tub takes a lot of water but it’s worth it. I feel much better after being in it and I love the jets and the whirlpool. The whirlpool is particularly good for me and now I can get in bed much more relaxed. In the normal tub that I had, I was to the point where I could get in just fine but I couldn't get out. I have artificial knees and I can't rest on them since it's too painful. Particularly in a tub, I would have to put two pillows in there with me to kneel on and the tub has absolutely no leaks. The only downside is the cost of heating the amount of water it takes but after all, I am submerged in it. Also, I'm on a septic tank so I'm a little careful how often I use it. It doesn't take very long to drain but it does take quite a while to fill.

Original review: Aug. 31, 2016

I got a mail from Jacuzzi Walk-in Tubs, which normally qualifies as junk mail, but we decided to give it a call and went from there. Their installation team was great, and they cleaned up their mess. They had to put it on a wall but they didn't have to knock out any walls. It fit in the space where we had a garden tub. I went and checked on them every hour because I was curious. I asked questions and I was satisfied with their answers. I like the fact that I could just sit and relax in it. I have arthritis and it helps that a little, and I enjoy it for that purpose. Also, the flat knob with a dent that I have to turn to drain the water out needs to have something that I can grip a little bit better because it's hard for me to turn it because of the arthritis in my hands. Overall, it's a little pricey, but it's very enjoyable.

Original review: Aug. 29, 2016

Jacuzzi has been sending me brochures and literature for years. When it was getting very hard to sit way up over on the tub I had and because I have been falling down, I decided to get a Jacuzzi Walk-in Tub. The installation team was good. They were two young boys and an older man. It was hectic because they kept going in and out and we're not used to that. Then they went over the control panel with me in a roundabout way and I also had the pamphlet on it so I didn't have any problem.

I like the massage jet setting therapy although I haven't been in it that much since we're doing a lot of reconstruction work in the bathroom and trying to get that done. When I have gone in the tub, I've been very comfortable but it drains the life out of me the next day. If I don't rinse in cool water, I'm very, very weak the next day simply because of the therapy in the warm water. Still, now I'm able to take a bath and I'm enjoying it very much. If it's for an older person, it's ideal for them, especially being able to walk into it. I'm 80 years old and it's very good for the body. I can soak, have the jets going, and it's very relaxing. It's absolutely great if I have any sore muscle.

Original review: Aug. 28, 2016

We're old and we've had a hard time getting out of the bathtub without falling and hurting ourselves. I even had a bath chair in there because I couldn't get out of the bathtub at all, or hardly in it. I could not take a bath. I just sat on a chair and showered off. So we got ourselves Jacuzzi walk-in tub. They sent one guy to do the installation on his own and he did a fantastic job. We were really happy with the results. He stayed until he got everything done and cleaned up.Also, he showed us how to use the panels and all of the tub's different features. It's easy to get in it and I'm surprised it even fits our very small bathroom. We feel a lot safer with it especially my husband because he has had a stroke and he has had trouble with the right side of his body so a walk-in tub is a big help.

Original review: Aug. 27, 2016

We liked the Jacuzzi Walk-in Tub the best due to its price. I love it but my husband is wondering why it's got a musty smell. I called Kathy, the one I bought it from, and left a message about it, though she didn't call back yet. But the tub works fine. The installers put it in one day and did a wonderful job. I can get in there safely and take a bath easier. I feel much better after taking a bath unlike before where it was an effort. It's a wonderful thing to have. I’d recommend it to anybody.

Original review: Aug. 26, 2016

The installers from Jacuzzi Walk-in Tubs were good and cleaned up after themselves. My wife especially likes the jet part of it and it's easier for her to get in and out of it to do her bathing than on a regular floor tub. It's much safer than the other one was and also seems easier to maintain. So far, we've had an almost perfect experience with Jacuzzi Walk-in Tubs.

Original review: Aug. 25, 2016

I got a call from Jacuzzi Walk-in Tubs and had a salesman come out to the house. We talked, and I liked what he said, that they had the rights to all the features, like the seat. I'm 78 years old and my bones don't work as well as they used to, so I thought it was time to buy the tub. I wasn't too happy with the electricians who came though. They came out in advance and set up the electric on the outside. When it came time to put the Jacuzzi in, they had left some parts here but didn't leave enough, and they were gone a couple of hours to get the parts that they needed.

By that time, the installation crew had everything done, showed me the features and during the briefing about the tub, they covered everything. The installation crew had to hook it up to the extension cord and the electricians came back and got it going that afternoon. But it just wasn't up to the standard of the installation people. I've been satisfied with the tub. It's doing everything that I want. I soak in it a couple of times a week and it's perfect. I'm also able to use the shower when I don't have time to soak. I've got bad knees and a bad wrist so it helps. I’s a little expensive for the average person. It ran me $20,000 for the unit, which is all right. But a lot of people can't afford having to make a third down and the remainder on completion of the installation. They'd have to go to at least three payments.

Original review: Aug. 14, 2016

I have an arthritis which is quite bad and the Jacuzzi walk-in bathtub is therapeutic for my back and hips. I like to use it in the morning which seems to work the best to me. I'm very stiff when I get out of bed and the tub seems to help me loosen up, so it's really good. I've fewer aches and pains since I've had Jacuzzi. I like the water jets on it, too.

Original review: July 28, 2016

I've already had three strokes and it's hard for me to get into the regular tub because it was high and always binding my leg and my feet. The people who had the house before had glued the shower doors into it and were rubbing my feet really bad. So I thought maybe if I get a walk-in tub, it will help me out. My wife found out about Jacuzzi through the internet. I like that I can just walk in and sit down in the tub. I like the whirlpool too. The only thing I haven't learned to use is the aromatherapy. Now I'm able to sleep after I get out of the tub and I sleep better.

Original review: July 17, 2016

My sisters did a little checking and they thought that Jacuzzi Walk-in Tubs was the best. I really like it. It's very nice and I'm able to take a bath now unlike my previous tub where I couldn't get in. It's just great to have something like this that older people can use without having to try to get into a regular tub. This is so much easier and convenient. It’s easy to get in and out. Also, I have a broken hip and it helps with the pain. It's everything I thought it would be. I also like the lights that come on.

Original review: July 15, 2016

We're happy with our Jacuzzi Walk-in Tub. I was looking at the Jacuzzi ad inserted in my package and I thought it would be nice since I was having problems with my lupus being so itchy and my husband was also having a hard time walking. It was something where we could sit in, soak and feel better, and it helps. The installation team was nice and I couldn't have asked for a better one.

Original review: July 12, 2016

The installation team cleaned up their mess and everything looks professional once they set the Jacuzzi tub in. I love the tub, especially the jets. I have bad arthritis in my hips and the pain becomes less if I get in it every day.

Original review: July 10, 2016

Before we purchased the Jacuzzi Walk-in tub, their staff answered anything I wanted and I thought they'd be friendly or more my type of people to deal with. They were prompt and followed up on everything they said. The two fellows that installed were super as well. They did everything, were neat and cleaned up after themselves. I'm a hundred percent pleased with them. As for the tub, I couldn't use it for its function. I’m diabetic and I have a slow healing injury on my leg. But I could take a quick shower. It’s my wife who uses the tub all the time but she doesn't like the slickness of the tub’s floor. They sent us mats but were as slick as the tub’s floor. The mats slide. That's the only thing we don't like about it especially that we're approaching 80. Also, I think the tub’s price was a little bit too high.

Original review: July 9, 2016

I've seen Jacuzzi on the internet and I like the features and other stuff about the tub, so we decided to purchase from them even though it was a little expensive. The installation team was knowledgeable and courteous. They had to take the big part of the wall out and it was kind of a mess, but they got it pretty well so now it's not bothering us. However, the guy that we bought that from said that we wouldn't have to pay anything else, but they hit us with $500 for less than one full piece of acrylic. Once they got that piece, they finished setting the tub. However, they didn't put the bracket that's supposed to hold the shower nozzle. They left it and we haven't found any place that will fit it. So we called Jacuzzi and they sent us another one, but we still cannot find any place to fit it. We are also missing two buttons that they were supposed to send to us when they put in the tub, but we still haven't received them. Other than that, we're satisfied with the tub.

Original review: July 8, 2016

I thought that since Jacuzzi has been around longer, they'd be better but I should have looked into it further. I thought I’d be able to take a bath by myself, but I can’t. I can work the little controls along the side, but can’t reach the controls on the other end to turn it on and let the water out and that’s what makes me unhappy. I also can’t stand up because the floor’s so sleek. I always have somebody help me. I wish there was something they could do. I spent enough for it so it’s disappointing.

Original review: July 5, 2016

Happy with my Jacuzzi! Everything has been done really good and the sales rep had some good selling points. It was a very good experience. My next step is to enhance the ability of our Jacuzzi. I'll get some soft water and a bigger water heater. I’m gonna get one of those endless water heaters that you heat with natural gas, and just an endless supply of hot water.

Original review: July 3, 2016

I've been in my Jacuzzi Walk-in tub only four times since I bought it because I can't afford the 30 gallons of water it takes to enjoy it. It takes too much water and water around here is rather expensive. I didn't give that a thought when I went to buy it. But I do enjoy using the tub and I love the bubbles. As for the installation of the tub, there were two nice guys who did it and I didn't have any problem with them.

Original review: June 26, 2016

I've heard some good things about Jacuzzi and as I understand it, some of these others are still trying to catch up. But, I'm not too happy with them right now. I'm trying to get an instruction book with the tub that I received, but I got a different one for the more expensive tub and it's a little confusing. It has knobs, switches, and lights that mine doesn't have. I called the representative whom we placed the order with. We told him my problem about the instruction book and he said that he would call me back, but I haven't heard from him. So I figure, they had forgotten about me.

I'm also having a little problem getting the people that installed it. They left it to the area where the old tub shower enclosure came out and they didn't do it right according to the people that I've got doing the tile work. The people who installed it said that it would be best if I have tile put in there, but I had no idea that water would be any problem. They told me that I shouldn't use it because I might splash water up where it shouldn't be. So now it is costing me about $388 more than I had anticipated and I'm still waiting until I get everything finished and taken care of.

Then when they get the tile up, I've got to come up with a frame to put around the edges of it. The man that sold me this said that the people who install it would put it back so it could be painted. I would've done that myself, but I'm 90 years old and I quit doing this type of thing about 10 years ago. So I'm obtaining it for myself as well. But anyway, I am looking forward to getting it so I can use it. It's been a long time and I'm sure it's gonna be all right eventually.

Original review: June 9, 2016

The tub I purchased for my senior mother has been installed approximately 2-1/2 years. This has still been the worst purchase in my life, and I will continue to share the horror. The ad we responded to was from First Street, in an AARP Magazine. After calling the toll-free number, we are connected with Anthony Home Improvement, Elkins Park, PA, dba 1 call bath solutions. After install found my brand new 50-gallon hot water heater was not sufficient to fill the tub, though I was assured it was adequate. After a year + of not being able to fill the tub beyond the jets with hot water, a new 80-gallon tank was finally installed. (2 people in a household would never need an 80-gallon tank - but only because of this tub.) The safety feature was removed during "troubleshooting," at one point, and never replaced (this prevents your senior with diabetes from scolding themselves).

My bathroom went unfinished for approximately 2 years, as I pondered ripping out this $14,000 tub. I contacted BBB and the PA State Attorney, with little satisfaction. My recommendation would be to put in a large shower with a seat for your senior, as my mother only uses the shower head at this time...never bathes in the jacuzzi. Too much trouble to sit there until it fills beyond the jets for the jacuzzi portion. Cleaning this is also an issue. If your senior has stability issues, they will not be able to get into this thing, bend down and clean all the nooks and crannies. Need a cleaning lady to do this. Think twice before moving forward with this. The door and seat are great. Everything else has been a disappointment. When Jacuzzi was contacted for help with this install problem, they did nothing. I also contacted First Street (because of original ad) and AARP requesting they not promote this to seniors without all details. No response from either group.

Original review: June 1, 2016

We ran into a lot of problems when we installed our tub from Jacuzzi because the bathroom is so small, and one of the installers said it was the hardest job he'd ever had. It was a tight squeeze and they had their doubts but they ended up working it out. We've been using the tub and enjoying it. I like the whirlpool feature of the tub and it is also definitely safer. One time when we had the old bathtub, my balance is so bad that I actually fell into the bathtub. That was not good, but I really hadn't hurt myself in any of my falls. I would definitely recommend Jacuzzi Walk-in Tubs.

Jacuzzi Walk-in Tubs Company Information