4.1/5 (14 ratings)

Protect What Matters Most

Get Home Warranty Plans & Pricing

Compare Quotes

Hotpoint Microwaves Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Hotpoint Microwaves?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Hotpoint Microwaves?

Original review: May 26, 2017

I like that I can heat or thaw anything in my microwave. Using it was very simple and I love that I didn't need any help to use it and love the way it has easy to use instructions and love the color. I love all the features mine has and it works great. And my family loves it also.

Original review: May 21, 2017

The microwave is an attractive unit that came at a good price with an excellent warranty. The unit is energy saving and features a rotating tray and LED display. I like the fact that it cooks evenly and quickly. Setup and use of the microwave is extremely simple and you can be cooking in minutes. The product exceeded my expectations at an excellent price and is very useful for kids and seniors looking for a quick meal. It works as advertised. The only improvement that I can think of is to make the unit a bit smaller. This takes up quite a bit of overall counter space in a small kitchen.

Original review: May 20, 2017

I like that my microwave has one button push for convenience and it is a powerful microwave. This is a brand I would recommend to anyone. I am satisfied with it just how it is. It is just the right size and fits nicely on my countertop. It was very easy to set up and is simple to use. I enjoy my microwave. It more than meets my needs and expectations, and I am very happy with it. It cooks food very quickly.

Original review: May 15, 2017

The Hotpoint microwave is very simple to use and the controls are easy to use. I like that it is touch screen and has many different heating options (such as defrost with varying types of food choices for proper defrost time). It also has a revolving platter to ensure that the food is heated evenly. I am quite satisfied with the features it already has and I'm happy with its current configuration.

Hotpoint Microwaves Company Information