2. Homeowners
Guardian Protection Products

Guardian Protection Products

1.0/5 (30 ratings)

About Guardian Protection Products

Guardian Protection Products provide furniture protection that covers fabric, leather, wood, mattresses, and more. Their furniture protection products do not contain bleach, other harsh chemicals and work safely on a variety of materials.

Guardian Protection Products Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Guardian Protection Products?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Guardian Protection Products, Inc?

Original review: Dec. 17, 2020

Paid $70 for warranty protection on bed frame that includes breakage. Extensive list of exclusions did not include slight breakage during moving. Had no time to read full list of exclusions at time of purchase. Denied claim. The list of exclusions is so long, I cannot imagine a scenario where they would allow coverage.

Original review: Dec. 15, 2020

So I bought Furniture two years ago. They offered me Guardian Protection to protect my furniture for 5 years. This is my first time paying $200 to protect my furniture. One year later my sofa rips by me cleaning my sofas. I did my claim and they didn’t cover my furniture. Later through the year I did two more claims and they didn’t protect my furniture. I was pretty upset because I pay $200 for any rips, burns that would happen to my sofas for them not to cover my furniture. I was on the phone with them and all they could said was that they can’t cover the rips on my sofa. People this company Guardian Protection Products is a SCAM. Don’t pay extra money to cover your furniture because at the end of the day that money went to the trash. I wish I would of looked at the reviews before throwing $200 away to Guardian Protection Products, INC.

Original review: Dec. 11, 2020

This company never intends to pay on the warranty you purchased. Complied with all their ridiculous requests and they wrote back, "Please understand that this is a final determination and your claim cannot be changed or altered. If desired, you may have these stain(s)/damage(s) serviced by a licensed technician at your own expense." The whole thing is a scam. A complete waste of money.

Guardian Protection Products response
Hi K.,

I am sorry for your frustration. Unfortunately, you have posted to the wrong company. We are Guardian Protection security systems and offer only professionally installed and monitored security systems for homes and businesses. You will want to repost this on the correct company’s site in hopes of receiving a response to your need. I have reached out to Consumer Affairs to advise them of the error. Best of luck with your issue. Guardian Protection

Original review: Dec. 10, 2020

Stay away from this company and any protection they offer. They take your money and then don’t cover a dime. I never leave reviews but I don’t won’t what happened to me to happen to someone else. Rooms to go uses them and just deny it if they ask. I had a hole in my couch so I submitted a ticket and denied it for no good reason. Bottom feeding company. Stay away!!

Original review: Dec. 6, 2020

Furniture owned less than 5 years. Springs sharply sticking us you know where. No problem, I have Guardian. Make the call, Send the photos of sofa and they want a copy of my receipt that shows I bought the GPP even though they know my name etc. That should have been my first clue. One tech comes out in October 2020, does not touch furniture tells me it is a foam problem. Leaves in less than 3 minutes.

2-3 days later Guardian denies my claim. I complain to Guardian, he made a visual diagnosis? Guardian sends another tech, from another company in November 2020. He does a complete inspection. He says springs are broken and not good craftsmanship. I do not hear back for 3 weeks. I call tech's company. They read me the report they sent and say they are waiting for Guardian to send out work order. The report says "spring problem." Today, December 5, 2020, Guardian denies me again saying that he (the new tech) reported foam problem. Really? Not what he said in person. He and I never talked about the first tech guy's assessment. But Guardian is now saying he said something else. Even send me the EXACT SAME denial notification Scam? After reading other complaints, sounds so familiar???? I can not sit comfortably on the sofa. BBB NEXT MOVE!

Original review: Nov. 30, 2020

No wonder Star Furniture dropped them for their furniture protection coverage! In over 30 years of buying furniture protection plans, the first time I ever file a claim, Guardian denies the claim. When I initially talked to them on the phone, I told them we thought maybe the Brad’s on my husband's jeans were causing the punctures that were turning into rips in our furniture. They denied the claim saying I couldn’t specifically state what caused the damage.

Original review: Nov. 13, 2020

Bob's Guardian insurance is a complete scam. They will deny your claim by playing with your words in order to not hold accountable for fixing / replacing products. They do not hold true to their word and will not approve your claim.

Original review: Nov. 12, 2020

I purchase 5yrs extended warranty on my sofa and was told by the store that warranty covers peeling, ripping, stripping of fabric etc. My sofa is peeling all over and am being told that warranty does not cover these things. I paid $3500 for my sofa along with $200 for warranty and now am left with a sofa after 3yrs. Do not waste your money paying for this warranty you will regret. The company blatantly told me am on my own without even trying to help. Terrible.

Original review: Nov. 10, 2020

I purchased a sectional with a bed in 11/2019 from Bob's furniture store Brooklyn NY and the left arm wood cracked in less then a year and Guardian Protection Products I paid for a a 5 year warranty and they will not honor it. I do not recommend this protection company or Bob's furniture to my friends, Facebook friends or family. I have a sofa bed with a broken left arm which I paid a lot of money for the product. I intend to take both companies to small claims court.

Original review: Oct. 27, 2020

How I wish I had researched this before I paid La-z-Boy more than $500 to protect my new couch. Don't waste your time or your money. Such a SCAM. If you do not use the exact words they want you to use when you call, they will deny. I had a very small scuff on a cushion from a kid's shoe. I did not say it was "grease" or "shoe polish," both of which are covered. Because I said "scuff," the claims agent wrote "dirt" which, of course, is NOT covered. I called back and said I never used the word "dirt" so they went back and reviewed the call. Because I said "scuff" which is non-specific, they STILL denied the claim. I have another claim they did approve for a soda spill...so it's not like they would be making a separate trip to treat the quarter-sized scuff...they DO NOT CARE.

I will pay the technician to treat it myself... It's not about the $ to fix it; it's about the $ I paid to protect it in the first place. Glad I said "soda" when I told them about the other stain or they would've denied that one too. PLEASE be careful if you have to make a claim and use the EXACT WORDS that are in the policy, nothing more, nothing less. USELESS.

Guardian Protection Products Company Information