Guardian Protection Products Reviews

About Guardian Protection Products

Guardian Protection Products provide furniture protection that covers fabric, leather, wood, mattresses, and more. Their furniture protection products do not contain bleach, other harsh chemicals and work safely on a variety of materials.

We also have Guardian Furniture Care Products to keep your furniture protected and looking new. Call today to learn more!

Guardian Protection Products Reviews

Stars Rating

• 4%
  • 7%
  • 2%
  • 4%
  • 83%

Popular Mentions

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Guardian Protection Products, Inc?

Customer ServiceContract & TermsCoverage

Reviewed March 22, 2024

Worst company that I have ever tried to deal with! Denied my claims that are most definitely covered, but if you word it wrong, then they screw you over! Then when I try to talk to a supervisor they hang up on me every time! I have been dealing with my ottoman issues since December! I've called over twenty times! Breach of contract! I will be suing soon if issues are not resolved to my liking!

Pinned

Hi Kayla, We have reviewed your claim and determined that it will remain ineligible for coverage as it does not meet the guidelines of the plan. The photos you provided show that the fabric is fraying and your plan specifically excludes any kind of fraying, tearing or shredding of the fabric.

Reviewed March 22, 2024

The biggest waste of money. Saved my money to buy a beautiful dining room set after military retirement. Knowing that I would not be packing up and moving around anymore, I wanted to protect this expensive splurge. Stacy's Furniture insisted on the Guardian protection plan. I've had the set LESS THAN 2 YEARS and a chair leg snapped off. Natural, I sent in a claim stating what happened. There was a lot of back and forth with them stating that they needed more pictures and other documents. Only for them to say that my claim was DENIED.

I called customer service, and was told that it was a manufacture issue and not "accidental". After much debate, he gave me an example of how this issue would have been covered under the plan. He said that "If I stated that I was cooking and tripped over the chair and it fell over and the leg snapped, THEN it WOULD be covered." So, me sitting in the chair and pulling the chair out and the leg snapping is not covered? I fail to see to difference. Now that I see the reviews with similar complaints, something need to be done to stop the scam. They play with words then deny our claims. I'll post this review EVERYWHERE possible!!

Reviewed March 19, 2024

I purchase a Guardian Protection plan for my manual sofa from Bob’s furniture. I recently put in a claim and it was denied. I went to sit down on my Sofa couch and I heard something snap. This is the email quote I just received from them. The the worst part it’s final decision and appeal process. Which I consider is not something a company should do.

Email quote from Guardian protection: "While we understand, the damage was not intentional what you reported is an intended to use of furniture. The plan you purchased for tax furniture from accidental incident caused by friends or family within your home and excludes damage occurring during a normal intendant use of furniture. Example include, but I’m not limited to sitting on your sofa, sleeping in your bed." How do they consider this intended use? It blows my mind.

Pinned

We would like to thank you for taking the time to voice your experience with Guardian Protection Products. We are saddened to hear that the damages you have experienced were found to be ineligible for coverage based upon the Protection Plan that you purchased but look forward to working with you to resolve any future damages your furniture may experience that do meet the requirements of your plan.

Customer ServiceCoverageSales & Marketing

Reviewed March 19, 2024

This insurance is a scam. I paid 300 dollars to protect my furniture in case of an accident and Guardian Protection Products decided to deny my claim because according to them is not an accident unbelievable, why would I damage my furniture on purpose? That’s nonsense… On top of the process to file claims is ridiculous nonsense is so hard to explain online how the accident happened and when I try to contact customer service they told me I had to do it online so I did and now I’m denied… I try contacting them and never answer me. I was literally on the phone for 1+hours… People please be aware of this scam. Do not purchase this insurance. They just want your money and when you need it you won’t be covered.

Pinned

Hi Karla, our sincere apologies for your experience. If willing, please send us an email to warranty@guardianproducts.net with your contact information so we can personally look into this and reach out directly to discuss a positive resolution. We would love to help, but since this review has no detailed information, we have no way of reaching you. Thank you for bringing this to our attention, and for your business. Respectfully, Guardian.

Reviewed March 13, 2024

Hello, We bought a sofa recliner from Bobs Discount Furniture and a 5 year warranty to go with it. The warranty is from Guardian Protection Products. Should've read the reviews, this company is a scam. Not sure I'll ever buy from Bob's again if they continue to insure their products from this company. I told the agent from the company that I accidentally sat down on the recliner while it was extended. She told me that we were going to get an email to determine if we'd be insured. Just got the email, she stated that it was damaged under normal use, which is a lie. The letter also mentioned that it's a final determination. What a waste of money, next time it's best to just save the warranty amount for the repair.

Pinned

Hi Ricardo, our sincere apologies for your experience. If willing, please send us an email to warranty@guardianproducts.net with your contact information so we can personally look into this and reach out directly to discuss a positive resolution. We would love to help, but since this review has no detailed information, we have no way of reaching you. Thank you for bringing this to our attention, and for your business. Respectfully, Guardian.

Coverage

Reviewed March 11, 2024

Hello, I am writing to report a bad experience that our family encountered with Guardian Protection. Our family purchased a couch from Rooms to Go in December 2022 to include a three year Guardian Protection coverage package. We filed a claim with Guardian Protection in January 2024 due to several upholstery defects on our sofa. The upholstery stitching on the back of the sofa is unraveling, resulting in exposed staples, cardboard and foam padding. The upholstery has also separated near the back of the couch (left side), resulting in exposed wood. Unfortunately, our claim was denied as we were told that these issues were not covered in our protection plan. My primary concern here is that these defects have compromised the structure of the sofa.

I’m also concerned that we now have a safety hazard as we have two small children and pets who use the family space and sofa. Since we initially filed our claim in January, we have heard creaking sounds, which leads me to question whether or not we are dealing with a manufacturer defect. This is yet another safety issue and I’m not confident that our sofa is structurally assembled in the right way. Thank you for your time.

Pinned

Hi Shannon, our sincere apologies for your experience. If willing, please send us an email to warranty@guardianproducts.net with your contact information so we can personally look into this and reach out directly to discuss a positive resolution. We would love to help, but since this review has no detailed information, we have no way of reaching you. Thank you for bringing this to our attention, and for your business. Respectfully, Guardian.

Reviewed March 7, 2024

Purchase this to cover my expensive couch. When I call they told me that for 5 days they would not even see my claim, they requested pictures and they sent a company to clean my couch. The cover was not dirty, the insert needed replacing. They told me that insert was not covered. What do I purchase this for???

Customer ServiceCoverageStaff

Reviewed March 1, 2024

For my guest bedroom I purchased an expensive murphy bed from Coleman Furniture in 2022. When purchasing I had the option of adding a 5-year extended warranty with Guardian Protection Product for $199 which I did. What a mistake that was! A month ago after my aunt visited for the weekend I noticed a large metal bar on the bed frame was bent which prevented me from folding the bed into the wall.

I submitted a claim online with Guardian Protection Product including details and all required photos. I heard back a week later saying that although this is covered under the 5-year warranty the claim was DENIED only because I did not know how the metal bar got bent. What a joke!! I have called Guardian at 800-527-8485 MULTIPLE TIMES since the claim was denied to dispute it with a manager. First off you have to wait and wait and wait for an available agent to pick up the phone. Once they do I ask to speak to a manager right away. They transfer me to a "manager department" where nobody answers the line.

I've waited "in queue" for over an hour each time and get nowhere. When I call back to speak with a general customer service agent they tell me the only thing they can do is transfer me to this "special department" to help me with my concern. I go round and round and get nowhere. I wasted $199 on the 5-year extended warranty and hours of my time trying to dispute the denied claim - that was denied only because I am unsure how the bar got bent. I guess I should've made up some story as to how it happened so that my claim would have been approved. Ridiculous. Awful company and service and I will never recommend them to anyone. Stay away!!

Pinned
    Hi Amber, Guardian has reviewed your claim and determined that this damage is eligible for coverage under the Protection Plan you purchased. We are truly sorry for the frustration and inconvenience that this has caused.

You will be contacted within the next 3-5 business days via email from claims@gppcrm.com by your account specialist advising you of the next steps. Respectfully, Guardian.

Reviewed Feb. 25, 2024

Bought this warranty for my recliners. I had an issue with my AC adapter. The company took over a week for my first response. Then required more pictures of the furniture that wasn't getting power. 10 days later wanted more pictures. Then responded it wasn't covered. Do not purchase! Also will not be returning to Bob's Discount Furniture.

Reviewed Feb. 21, 2024

TLDR: Don't get the extended warranty. They take way too long, and clearly don't care. I estimate that my couch will be repaired between 6-9 months after the request was placed. You know, that piece of furniture in the room that the family spends the most time in...

I purchased the additional warranty for my furniture, and was glad I did when the wooden support in the couch broke, and the with that fabric was ripped. I placed in a service request, and the technician finally came out 6 weeks later to say that parts were needed... obviously. That was over 3 months ago. I received some fabric and let them know I probably need more parts for the actual frame of the couch (but I did receive everything they ordered). They said they would get a tech scheduled to come out... Another week later, I was just told: "We wanted to let you know that we are continuing to work on your furniture claim, but have not yet reached the next step in the resolution process. As there are a large number of actions and communications required to fully resolve a furniture claim, it can take some time to move everything through to completion," Okay, so... that was a big nothing sandwich saying you didn't order all the parts... right? I guess I will be able to use my couch sometime in the next 6 months...

Reviewed Feb. 20, 2024

I bought sectional couch and paid almost $160 for this protection plan. In the brochure it says "heat and burn marks", "Pet biological stains" are both covered. When I filed a claim for iron burn mark, my claim was denied and I was told only cigarette burns were covered. If that was the case, why didn't you specify that in the brochure. I filed another claim for pet sneezing and vomit stains and it was denied without any reason explained. They simply did not want to honor their protection plan. To me, this is simply a scam, they lied on their brochure about what would covered; and after you make purchase and tried to file claims, all claims will be denied. Stay away from this company!

Customer Service

Reviewed Feb. 20, 2024

I put in a claim in Dec and have waited. Tried to call and no one calls back or you are on hold for hrs. No one emailed you. They just take your money and never answer when you need them. I emailed to ask what was going on just for them to send me the same email from Dec. Do not use them at all. I will be letting everyone know not to use them.

Pinned

Hi Evelyn, Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your loyalty as a customer and are disappointed to hear of your experience. That is not at all reflective of our commitment to customer service. Please email us directly at warranty@onpointwarranty.com so we can learn more and see if we can turn this experience around for you. Best regards, Guardian

Reviewed Feb. 19, 2024

I have had a repair tech scheduled THREE TIMES in which all THREE TIMES I have been canceled on the day before scheduled arrival. My ottoman looks awful and most of my pillows are just stuffed without an insert cover unlike the other pillows. Saw Enterprises told me they do not have a reason available for the cause of cancelation. Rescheduled me for next month. Been on the phone waiting for Guardian to answer for 30 minutes now. Tried the online chatroom that said less than three minute wait and it's been an hour.

Pinned

Hi Ashleigh, Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your loyalty as a customer and are disappointed to hear of your experience. That is not at all reflective of our commitment to customer service. Please email us directly at guardianphotos@onpointwarranty.com so we can learn more and see if we can turn this experience around for you. Best regards, Guardian

Profile pic of the author.
    Pat increased rating by 1 star.
    Sales & Marketing
    After a positive interaction with Guardian Protection Products, Pat increased their star rating on March 30, 2024.

Updated review: March 30, 2024

After many attempts to resolve it, a repair man came and repaired my obviously broken sofa.

Original Review: Feb. 13, 2024

DO NOT get this. Each time I put in a claim it was denied for bogus reasons. Bob's Furniture should be ashamed of offering this garbage. The company finds any excuse not to warranty the product. TOTAL SCAM. I will never deal with Bob's Furniture again.

Pat G

Pinned

Hi Pat, our sincere apologies for your experience. If willing, please send us an email to warranty@guardianproducts.net with your contact information so we can personally look into this and reach out directly to discuss a positive resolution. We would love to help, but since this review has no detailed information, we have no way of reaching you. Thank you for bringing this to our attention, and for your business. Respectfully, Guardian.

Contract & TermsPrice

Reviewed Feb. 13, 2024

Keep your receipts and contract, this vendor is known for denying claims for any reason. They often base their claim denials base on cost. The contract agreement doesn't matter. They will find a way to not repair. In my case on several occasions, they will offer your insurance paid as refund, but if repair costs more than the $200-$300 of insurance paid, they will wiggle out of repairing.

Pinned

Hi Eric, our sincere apologies for your experience. If willing, please send us an email to warranty@guardianproducts.net with your contact information so we can personally look into this and reach out directly to discuss a positive resolution. We would love to help, but since this review has no detailed information, we have no way of reaching you. Thank you for bringing this to our attention, and for your business. Respectfully, Guardian.

Reviewed Feb. 12, 2024

I don't know why such a good furniture store RTG, use this company. We pay for our furniture to have this protection and to told "your claim is denied." I give them a 0. Please do better and take care of your clients.

Pinned

Hi Natarsha, We would love to help, but since this review has no detailed information, we have no way of reaching you that is why we ask you to email us directly at warranty@onpointwarranty.com.

Reviewed Feb. 8, 2024

I purchased the five year protection plan for furniture purchased from Bob's Discount Furniture three years ago. Recently the frame to the bed in the sleeper sofa broke so I filed a claim, which was denied because they don't deem the breakage to be the result of an accident. Their response came with the notation "this is a final determination and the claim can't be changed or altered". I'm unclear what they consider to be an accident, but wish I had read all the negative reviews before I purchased the purchased the plan. It clearly doesn't "protect" my furniture.

Pinned

Hi Jen, Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your loyalty as a customer and are disappointed to hear of your experience. That is not at all reflective of our commitment to customer service. Please email us directly at warranty@onpointwarranty.com so we can learn more and see if we can turn this experience around for you. Best regards, Guardian

Reviewed Feb. 7, 2024

Tried my best to get photos. Will contact prepaid legal for advice. 1.5 rating says a lot. Ticket #**. The sectional is large and I did my best to get the entire piece of furniture but it is too big to zoom in and see the cigarette burn so I also sent a close up and apparently that is not acceptable. Have someone come out and look at it then. And I do have prepaid legal and will use it.

Pinned

I see that we have received the overall photo of the entire sectional that was requested, and they have emailed you to advise your claim was moved to the adjudication team. We thank you for sending the requested photo and would like to take this opportunity to explain that although it may seem unimportant from your perspective the need for the overall photo is to ensure that the claim is filed on the correct part of the sectional as descriptions can be very confusing. We thank you for reaching out and look forward to providing a satisfactory resolution to your claim.

Reviewed Feb. 6, 2024

I filed a claim for a broken remote control on 12/19/2023. They said they'd reply in 10 days. It took me a week to find the serial number (it was NOT where they said it would be) and then it was the holidays so I gave them a few days' grace. On 1/26/24 I had to follow up to see where it was in process (38 days) and today (another 17 days) I heard back that they denied the claim because it was 3 years old. WTH?? I now have an adjustable bed that is not adjustable because there is no functioning remote for it and there is no way to manually adjust. I wish I would have read these reviews before buying my bed in 2018 and paying for this warranty.

Pinned

Hi D, Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your loyalty as a customer and are disappointed to hear of your experience. That is not at all reflective of our commitment to customer service. Please email us directly at warranty@onpointwarranty.com so we can learn more and see if we can turn this experience around for you. Best regards, Guardian

Customer ServiceContract & TermsCoverageSales & Marketing

Reviewed Feb. 1, 2024

Until visiting this site yesterday, I had never come across a company with an overall rating of 1.6 stars out of 5 — not even close. Unfortunately for me, I have learned the hard way that the 1.6 rating is too high. I bought a Guardian protection plan when I purchased a sofa from Room To Go (“RTG”) last November. I recently tried to use that plan for damage to my RTG sofa. Long story short: (i) Guardian’s customer service was AWFUL (with a few rare exceptions that ended up being meaningless), and (ii) the protection plan I purchased was a waste of money because the fine print in the full contract (that can only be found online) has all sorts of exceptions to the coverage glowingly described in the Guardian brochure provided by RTG when it used the Guardian plan as part of the sales pitch. I already have lit up RTG about that and now am lighting up Guardian on various consumer reviews websites.

Customer ServiceCoverageSales & MarketingPunctuality & SpeedStaff

Reviewed Feb. 1, 2024

Was told everything BUT pet damage was covered. After submitting 3 claims on 3 pieces of furniture and all 3 claims were declined, it is clear that this company is a SCAM! Once your claim is in they tell you every issue is not covered. So in reality they are a scam because they take your money and never fix anything. When they did send a tech out to look at only 1 of the 3 issues, tech did not even show up to the first appointment with no call not even an email. So I spent a whole Saturday waiting (12-5 time frame) and no show, no call. Very unprofessional! Just to get declined like the other 2. Do NOT purchase this warranty. I will never purchase from Ashley either as every piece of my whole house purchase of furniture has been replaced (by Ashley) or broke! Thought I had peace of mind having the warranty but clearly that was a waste of thought!

Pinned

Hi Christina, Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your loyalty as a customer and are disappointed to hear of your experience. That is not at all reflective of our commitment to customer service. Please email us directly at warranty@onpointwarranty.com so we can learn more and see if we can turn this experience around for you. Best regards, Guardian

Adam increased rating by 1 star.
    Customer ServiceCoverageSales & Marketing
    After a positive interaction with Guardian Protection Products, Adam increased their star rating.

Original Review: Jan. 31, 2024

This company is entirely a scam. Their policy is designed to avoid from having to pay for any repair work, despite how nice it sounds up front. I initially requested coverage from sagging, and the person on the phone led me to claim the damage occurred more than two weeks prior ("how long did the damage take place, would you say more than two weeks ago?"), they immediately denied my claim for not requesting coverage within two weeks, and then they hid behind some nonsense about "this claim cannot be reopened or disputed."

Well, the sagging finally resulted in some structural breakage, and I heard a loud "pop" of something breaking in my chaise. When I made a claim for this incident, they claimed that it was the same as the original one despite my notes explicitly stating otherwise. However, because the damage is internal, the pictures of the outside of the couch cannot verify any internal damage. It seems pretty clear that they only looked at the photos and used it as an excuse to avoid actually providing service.

Their phone line is a complete joke, and I never get in touch with an actual human. These deceptive practices definitely warrant considering a bad-faith insurance claim. They clearly worked hard to design a system that avoids actually doing what you paid them to do. DO NOT, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, BUY THIS COVERAGE. You are more likely to get a repair to your furniture by becoming an apprentice carpenter and learning how to fix it on your own.

Pinned

Hi Adam, our sincere apologies for your experience. If willing, please send us an email to warranty@guardianproducts.net with your contact information so we can personally look into this and reach out directly to discuss a positive resolution. We would love to help, but since this review has no detailed information, we have no way of reaching you. Thank you for bringing this to our attention, and for your business. Respectfully, Guardian.

CoveragePrice

Reviewed Jan. 27, 2024

I have made multiple claims on my couch sectional that all have been denied, I have multiple cuts on the seat cushion from a piece of metal on a pair of jeans, some cuts are worse than others, you can see the foam underneath. There is also two broken springs and the foot panel screws are stripped from picking up and moving couch and the foot panel is sagging on the floor. All of these issues are covered. The fabric on the couch is like a knit sweater weaving in and out so when it got cut its going to "unravel" and keep unraveling. It was denied due to threading, it's not a perfectly clean cut, but it is a cut. I would like the cost of my warranty back if the damages will not be covered. You think you have a peace of mind buying a warranty on a piece of furniture that's cost almost 3 grand that's suppose to last longer than 2 years.

Pinned

Hi Joe, our sincere apologies for your experience. If willing, please send us an email to warranty@guardianproducts.net with your contact information so we can personally look into this and reach out directly to discuss a positive resolution. We would love to help, but since this review has no detailed information, we have no way of reaching you. Thank you for bringing this to our attention, and for your business. Respectfully, Guardian.

Customer ServiceSales & MarketingStaff

Reviewed Jan. 26, 2024

This is by far the biggest scam that is being run against the consumer. I have been sold their insurance plan on many pieces of furniture that I have purchased through Bob's Furniture. Each time a claim is put in, the company finds a reason to not proceed. The employees of this company seem to be incentivized to not support their customers and are rewarded for this effort.

I had an incident where the company did deem the fault to be supported by the plan in which the frame of my sofa was damaged. The technician came to do a "temporary fix." but stated that the permanent fix would require a full replacement or rebuilding of the frame. I reached back out when the failure resurfaced as expected per the technician's note and the company is not honoring to complete the full fix. Please note, that getting them to come out for the fix upon first notice took over 6 months, including over 15 hours of phone conversation/wait, and 20 email exchanges. To this day, no resolution to further support has been granted. As consumers we have the right to be protected and the practices of Guardian Protection Products (GPP) are quite deceptive to the American consumer. This is my formal complaint about the company and hope some serious action is taken on them.

Pinned

Hi S, Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your loyalty as a customer and are disappointed to hear of your experience. That is not at all reflective of our commitment to customer service. Please email us directly at warranty@onpointwarranty.com so we can learn more and see if we can turn this experience around for you. Best regards, Guardian

Reviewed Jan. 23, 2024

I purchased a Total protection plan from Guardian at Ashley Furniture and now when reported a couch frame in the couch I got a refusal because it must be accidental, WHAT?. How can a failure of the frame be accidental, it breaks or warps over time. They denied saying the damage happened more than 30 days ago, no it’s been breaking but recently became very noticeable. I think that many purchasers of this plan got duped into thinking they will be taken care of when something fails during the 5 years period. I paid $399.00 for absolutely NOTHING. To the people reading my and other 44% of the ONE STAR ratings, save your money and don't buy this protection, it's a sham.

Pinned

Hi Tiffini, Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your loyalty as a customer and are disappointed to hear of your experience. That is not at all reflective of our commitment to customer service. Please email us directly at warranty@onpointwarranty.com so we can learn more and see if we can turn this experience around for you. Best regards, Guardian

Reviewed Jan. 20, 2024

Am highly disappointed with a 5 year warranty coverage from this company. I Have 1 year left on the warranty and have filed multiple claims for minor stains on my sofa which all have been denied. Recently I have filed a claim with the company for an unknown large black stain on my sofa and got denied. I was able to figure out it was black crayon from my son which is considered an inclusion under warranty. I expressed this to customer service and was advised to re-file a new claim. When I did, selecting the crayon stain, I was still denied. I called back confused and their response was that I cannot re-file a claim for the same stain. I was very disappointed especially since I was following what I had been advised to do and asked to contact someone to escalate this request which I was given an email to a resolution department.

When I explained what happened, I was denied again in which they responded rude via email repeating a disclaimer clause that they said I checked. Here’s the thing, when you’re online filing a claim, it makes you check a disclaimer box in order to submit your claim which is very misleading and defeats the purpose of getting your issue resolved. I had no choice but to check the box for someone to see my claim! This whole experience has been disappointing, misleading, and they take your money up front and you’re unable to use your warranty. Don’t buy this warranty, poor customer service and process claims experience. Do not recommend!!!

Pinned

Thank you, I will locate your email and see if there is any way to assist with the issue. Respectfully, Guardian.

Reviewed Jan. 19, 2024

This company truly is a scam. First off my sectional my child had an accident on. I had to deal with it when they denied the claim then while cleaning a gallon of vinegar was spilt onto the sectional and stained/ discolored the entire seat and leg rest area. My claim was denied today stating it was not covered. Funny both bodily fluids and food or beverage spills are covered. They state it is discolored not stained. Definition of stain is soiled or discolored spot and color contrast within the material. My pictures proved this was an issue. It’s not normal wear or the entire sectional would show some similarities. This company is nothing but a thief.

To top it off I called the company, when they returned my call I spoke with a rep for five minutes and was informed that she would be transferring me over to another rep. I then was on hold for 1 hour and 4 minutes. Then a recording came on for a survey asking how the rep had handled everything blah blah blah. I was then hung up on. Customer service is horrible. You sell a product and you refuse to back it up.

I called the furniture store I bought everything from and they are telling me to fight this as they are covered and also that the company just does not want to pay out for the product because as of now my sectional has been discontinued. So Guardian would have to pay me for the entire sectional. If this is the case it very poor management and the company should have a huge consumer lawsuit on their hands. I am not pleased at all with the fact I paid 200.00 for a warranty and the company will find any way they can to not fix the issue or pay for the replacements.

Pinned

Hi Laura, Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your loyalty as a customer and are disappointed to hear of your experience. That is not at all reflective of our commitment to customer service. Please email us directly at warranty@onpointwarranty.com so we can learn more and see if we can turn this experience around for you. Best regards, Guardian

Contract & Terms

Reviewed Jan. 18, 2024

I would recommend purchasing any other protection plan. I paid a lot of money for my couch and my protection plan that the employee pushed. All I have asked for is repair or replacement for two of my couch cushions because they were punctured. I work in contracts and have reviewed mine, and they are not in compliance with the contract. They immediately denied my claim. DO NOT PURCHASE THIS PLAN. I will be looking to file a BBB claim as well as potential legal action.

Pinned

Hi Allana, Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your loyalty as a customer and are disappointed to hear of your experience. That is not at all reflective of our commitment to customer service. Please email us directly at warranty@onpointwarranty.com so we can learn more and see if we can turn this experience around for you. Best regards, Guardian

Reviewed Jan. 11, 2024

This company is nothing but a scam, we still have 2 years in our warranty, have filed multiple claims to fix issues and everything gets denied. Most recently our dog vomited on the couch (human and pet stains are both covered verbatim in the warranty). Due to the vomit we removed the cover to clean it and in the process the fabric that holds the zipper detached from the couch. The couch now smells like vomit and I'm unable to put the cover on the cushion, so it's just a piece of foam. Their response: Claim denied due to invalid pictures. SCAM, SCAM, SCAM. DO NOT SIGN UP FOR THEIR WARRANTY, IT'S ALL A SCAM.

Pinned

Hi Adam, Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your loyalty as a customer and are disappointed to hear of your experience. I do see that a technician is being assigned to address the issue with the bodily fluid stain and that an email was sent out to advise you of that. Best regards, Guardian

Reviewed Jan. 11, 2024

Horrible save your money. They say they warranty against frame brakeage they don't and will find some way to get out of paying you or fixing it. Couch is less than 2 years old. It is not broken from normal use.

Pinned

Hi Clint, We would like to thank you for taking the time to voice your experience with Guardian Protection Products. Unfortunately, your furniture protection plan requires that damages be reported to Guardian within 30 days of the accidental damage occurrence. Once a claim has been filed we cannot go back and change the information. We look forward to working with you to resolve any future damages your furniture may experience that do meet the requirements of your plan. Respectfully, Guardian.

Reviewed Jan. 2, 2024

I purchased this plan for some furniture purchased from Bob's Discount Furniture without doing my research on the company they subcontract the warranty for. Big mistake. Just like everyone else on here, they have denied my claims without cause or reason. It is impossible to get ahold of them. I can't believe Bob's uses this company.

Pinned

Hi Samuel, Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your loyalty as a customer and are disappointed to hear of your experience. That is not at all reflective of our commitment to customer service. Please email us directly at warranty@onpointwarranty.com so we can learn more and see if we can turn this experience around for you. Best regards, Guardian

Coverage

Reviewed Dec. 16, 2023

I Bought 2 sofa from Bob's Discounts store and every time I do claim and it’s the same story • (The damages reported for this claim were previously reported on the claim # shown below and remain ineligible). Those sofa are breaking down every day and they won’t do nothing about it. This company it’s just such a waste and don’t buy their insurance cuz it ain’t helpful. Stay away from them otherwise you will regret it.

Pinned

Hi Sandouchi, our sincere apologies for your experience. If willing, please send us an email to warranty@guardianproducts.net with your contact information so we can personally look into this and reach out directly to discuss a positive resolution. We would love to help, but since this review has no detailed information, we have no way of reaching you. Thank you for bringing this to our attention, and for your business. Respectfully, Guardian.

Customer ServiceCoverageReliability

Reviewed Dec. 1, 2023

Last year I purchased a bedroom set from Bob's Discount Furniture and I purchased the Guardian Protection warranty. This year the rungs on the bed broke, I called Guardian and they said because the factory warranty is still valid they will not be able to assist me. I need to call Bob's. So I called Bob's and they said sure they can fix the issue and they did. About a month or two later the rungs broke again but a different section.

I called Guardian again and they stated that since it was the same issue, the rungs of the bed that Bob's would have to resolve it and furthermore because they don't consider the damage an accident they wouldn't have been able to resolve the problem anyway. I called Bobs and they stated that the 1 year factory warranty expired. So neither Bob's nor Guardian are willing to resolve the issue with a defective product. I am now sleeping on a lop-sided bed that is just over a year old. I wish I read the reviews to not buy the warranty beforehand since they only cover accidents, so you just laying on the bed and it breaks isn't covered because it's not an accident.

Pinned

Hi Precilla, Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your loyalty as a customer and are disappointed to hear of your experience. That is not at all reflective of our commitment to customer service. Please email us directly at warranty@onpointwarranty.com so we can learn more and see if we can turn this experience around for you. Best regards, Guardian

CoverageStaff

Reviewed Nov. 29, 2023

In 2020 I bought a Luxe gray 3 piece sectional couch with a gray strap goof proof 5 year protection plan to cover furniture for 129.00 from Guardian. After calling in a claim for arm rest wood pushing in, was ask when did this happen, I said I didn’t know since I am not home all the time, so girl wrote unknown. Today I got a rejection because I didn’t say it was accident. After speaking with a rep they said there nothing they can do. I got contract to protect my couch and guardian looks for any reason to turn down claim and not cover. STAY AWAY FROM GUARDIAN FURNITURE PROTECTION. WILL NOT COVER AND WORK WITH CUSTOMER.

Reviewed Nov. 17, 2023

Don't waste your money. All the reviews are true. They don't warranty anything. Was sold as covers it all great warranty I until there's a issue. I hope they get shut down and can't scam anyone else. What a joke

Pinned

Hi Justin, our sincere apologies for your experience. If willing, please send us an email to warranty@guardianproducts.net with your contact information so we can personally look into this and reach out directly to discuss a positive resolution. We would love to help, but since this review has no detailed information, we have no way of reaching you. Thank you for bringing this to our attention, and for your business. Respectfully, Guardian.

Reviewed Oct. 25, 2023

I should have known better and read the reviews first before purchasing this absolute SCAM of a protection plan for my year old sofa!!! Shame on this company and shame on EJ Stickley Audi for pushing me to buy this coverage. I have a rip on a sofa cushion that has been barely sat on and Guardian says my coverage does not cover rips at the seam?!? Then give me back my $300! Disgraceful and shameful. DO NOT purchase coverage from them. It is all a SCAM!!!

Pinned

Hi Lauren, our sincere apologies for your experience. If willing, please send us an email to warranty@guardianproducts.net with your contact information so we can personally look into this and reach out directly to discuss a positive resolution. We would love to help, but since this review has no detailed information, we have no way of reaching you. Thank you for bringing this to our attention, and for your business. Respectfully, Guardian.

Reviewed Oct. 22, 2023

My husband and I bought a couch and love seat from Bob's Furniture 2 years ago, and we also added the Guardian Protection plan. We figured that sine we have kids and a dog that it would be a good idea in case something happens to the furniture. One night I went to go sit on the couch and the bottom broke away from the back of the couch so there was a huge gap where the 2 parts meet. As soon as it happened got my paperwork out and called Guardian Protection Plan Company. The man that I spoke to was