4.70/5

Looking for a closet organizer?

Closet Factory

Closet Factory understands the importance of organization and harmony in your home. That's why we work with your budget to create beautiful storage solutions that fit your needs. Our designers use a premium 3D design software that allows you to customize and visualize your new space before it's built or installed. Call us today for a free in-home design consultation and be on your way to a home that's as unique as you are.

Looking for a closet organizer?

957 Closet Factory Consumer Reviews

Original review: Nov. 17, 2018

I was very impressed with the account person I spoke with at Closet Factory which made me decide to go with them. My interaction with the designer was wonderful. She came to the house, made the suggestion for a complete dressing room and I loved it. She measured and came to my work place later with the design. We converted one bedroom into a complete dressing room closet and another small closet into a long hanging closet. They were wanting some special for soft clothes at the time, so that was added. They also upgraded the top of the bench and the dresser to a different finish. The installers were very, very nice guys and very fast. They were given the wrong pieces for one of the drawers and they just came back at my convenience and put it right in. So far, everything is perfect and I love it. I would recommend them to anyone and when I get to do other renovations, I’m gonna call them back.

Original review: Nov. 17, 2018

I like the way Closet Factory did the closet at my daughter's house. So I also got them to do my master bedroom closet and laundry room. The Closet Factory designer, Danielle, was great and very prompt. We made an appointment and she brought her books and catalogs with her for me to look at some diagrams of different closets and laundry rooms that she has done. She also showed me some photographs on her phone that she had done.

Danielle came back for the second appointment with the actual design on her computer, and we placed the order. She was really good. She followed up and I couldn't have asked for a better service from her. The installers were great and quick. They had to cut a board, but everything was good. The job was done right the first time and I was really impressed. I'm gonna get some more rooms done in my house, and my daughter is thinking of building a huge home and she will be using Closet Factory as well.

Original review: Nov. 16, 2018

I had four closets done by Closet Factory. I had one walk-in bedroom closet, one in the wall bedroom closet, one over the washer and dryer, and one large closet in the kitchen made from a coat closet to a half coat and half pantries. The designer was quick because she has been doing it forever. However, I was not sure that I totally understood everything that was happening, but I put my faith in her. It was very difficult for me to review the plan because there were four pages on every closet and I couldn't really see it in 3D with my eyes. When I was given the copy of the plans, it was really hard for me to conceptualize what was happening. If I had been able to see the problem that existed in a little different diagram, then it might have been a little easier than the plans that I've received.

The installation crew was very nice. The fellow who was in charge was very accommodating. I was upset when he arrived to hear that I had to have a handyman come in and rip out all of the preexisting closet paraphernalia. I had not understood that I needed to rip out the molding around the floor, but he told me not to worry and that he would accommodate the installation and make it right for me, and he did. There was one place that was definitely problematic after the installation and I called and they had to replace a piece. A different crew came out to do that. My experience with Closet Factory was very costly, but it was nice and I'm happy with my finished product.

Original review: Nov. 16, 2018

I talked to someone from Closet Factory and one of the guys, Tim, came out. He made things very easy, so I didn’t even look into other companies. He met with me at a coffee shop, and went over things. He was very professional, and very articulate. He was a really great guy. I wasn’t happy with the way my closet looked before. I was very naïve to my options. Tim came and showed me a lot of shelving that was appropriate. My belts, ties, suits, jerseys, and work clothes could all organize better and more efficiently. That’s what Tim did, while keeping things stylish, clean lines, consistent with my home décor. I got Closet Factory do a walk-in closet with simple and basic shelving. The pricing was a little high, but it was worth it because they did what they did. If I would have went to Home Depot and did it myself, it would have cost me a lot of time, maybe a little bit less money and I wouldn’t know my options.

The installer did the closet in one day, and he cleaned up. He was a super nice guy. Tim followed up, and he looked at everything I had, and made sure that it was all good to go in his eye. The shelving could be switched to make them bigger or smaller, and I asked for another shelve and Tim came out and ordered that for us as well. So, it was very cool. I had a really cool experience with Closet Factory, and I'd do it again. They did a good job. I've recommended it to a couple of people.

Original review: Nov. 15, 2018

I went over everything with a Closet Factory representative, and she was very detailed and took her time going through things. And she drew it out, so I was able to see exactly what it would be like before she even left here. I liked the service that was provided. She asked lots of great questions and there were some things that I hadn't even thought about, and so we were able to incorporate that into part of the design. But she listened to me very well, and so she took in my information and looked at the office as well, put in some of the other details that are in my house to kind of incorporate so that it was still a smooth flow. I had a home office, and I had them install bookcases and cabinets as well as a desk. The installation was also very smooth. The installers showed up on time and did their job. They were out of here within five hours. Overall, it was a fantastic experience, and I would definitely recommend Closet Factory.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Closet Factory?

Original review: Nov. 15, 2018

I consulted with Closet Factory as well as with another company, and Closet Factory had a better design at a better price for installing a master closet. We had their designer over who talked to us, looked at the space, measured and then drew something up. In just one appointment we had two alterations on the design, and then she sent us the quote and followed back up. She also called a couple of times to confirm the appointment and checked on us after the installation. The crew that came in for the job looked at the space, asked a couple of questions as far as where the plugs were so they could plug their saws in, and cleaned up after themselves.

However, they're a victim of their own success -- it took two months to get an appointment to get installed. But, once the closet was completed, I love it. It’s useful and it fits things perfectly. We have some space for hanging clothes, drawers and shelving. I’m still trying to fill it because it just allowed so many more things to be put into it. And I’m trying to do it thoughtfully and not just shove plastics in there.

Original review: Nov. 14, 2018

I heard about Closet Factory through a friend and I got them to install a master closet and a couple of bedroom closets. I had a good interaction with the designer and the products installed are nice and good.

Original review: Nov. 14, 2018

Closet Factory has good products and they were available to get right on it. They also have a good design staff where they helped us lay stuff out. The designer was very helpful and professional. Installation took a couple of days, but the guy basically called and let me know when he was gonna be there. He also called and let me know when he was actually on his way. He was conscientious and did a good job. Then my wife wanted some other shelves so we had them make some additional shelves that we just picked up and then took back home so they didn't have to actually come back out again.

The end-product looks nice. We had our master closet, his and hers, and then we also had an office closet and a guest room closet done. In the closet assembly, there were jewelry boxes, drawers, and doors. We haven't moved back in yet, but from what we can tell with the installation and what we can see to date, it looks like it's well built and it's gonna function for what we wanted it to. Closet Factory is good to work with and I recommend them.

Original review: Nov. 14, 2018

Since I was in a rush and Closet Factory had an available time, I used them. The designer was great and the gentlemen also did a great job on the installation. I would highly recommend Closet Factory.

Original review: Nov. 13, 2018

Closet Factory is located just a few blocks from where we live initially. We used them many years ago and we were satisfied, so we went back and had them install my closet and a pantry. It was done in two weeks and everything turned out great. Their designer, Heather, and the installer were wonderful. We’re very satisfied with Closet Factory and we definitely recommend them.

Original review: Nov. 13, 2018

Closet Factory did a great job, but the designer I worked with could have been more knowledgeable. Had she been more skilled, she probably could have gotten more business from us because I was looking for things above my toilet and my closets. She was friendly but she missed the boat. I took care of the other needs that I had because she didn't offer suggestions. But the installer was absolutely excellent, meticulous to detail, and did a super job. Overall, I was very happy because the pantry was the main product that I sought after with Closet Factory. The pantry is lovely and it matches our kitchen nicely. Somebody from Closet Factory called to make sure we were happy and it's always nice to get that phone call. So I would recommend them.

Original review: Nov. 12, 2018

When I called one closet company but they didn't call me back, I had Closet Factory put in a master bedroom closet. The designer knew what I needed and helped me design a great closet. Their installers came in and weren't here very long. They were clean and very professional. The closet is beautiful. I have a total of 10 sections including an upper and lower place for my lounge, cabinets, drawers, and shoes. I would definitely do it again with Closet Factory.

Original review: Nov. 12, 2018

I had Closet Factory put in my closets and they also did hanging and some shelving. The designer helped me figure things out but the first guy who came to install was not so good. He didn't install it very well and there was a vent that he had to cover. He didn't measure it right and it looked terrible. I had one bar that fell down 'cause it was very wobbly and the way it was sticking on the closet, where I have pants over the hanger, is not really tight. Closet Factory had to send somebody else out and my experience had been fine.

Original review: Nov. 12, 2018

I wanted to try somebody new. I've gotten closets installed in the past and I have used other companies. After the consultation with Closet Factory, I liked that their material is a lot better than some of the other companies'. The designer I worked with, Barbara, was excellent. She was not a high-pressure salesperson. She was very personable and knowledgeable. The installation went well too. The team was here for two whole days. They did a walk-in closet/dressing room that has a lot of open shelving and built-in drawers. I just had one complaint where a closet door was rubbing up against a part of the wall. It wasn’t totally flushed so that could have been fixed. Still, I'm very satisfied with the finished product and I would highly recommend Closet Factory to other people.

Original review: Nov. 11, 2018

We've had Closet Factory install a mudroom cabinet and it's great. We love it. We also had a good experience with their designer. We knew what we wanted design-wise and she helped us find the color. She also explained the process and put the order in for us. Then, two gentlemen showed up for the installation and completed the job in four hours. If I have friends who are interested in extra cabinets, I would definitely refer Closet Factory.

Original review: Nov. 11, 2018

I can't say enough about Closet Factory. I had used them at a home that I had in Ohio back in 2003 and I was very happy with them back then. Then I moved out of Ohio and when I moved back, I remembered the name of the company and that they were very good. I had a little bit more work to do this time. They built out three closets for me, two walk-ins and one reach-in.

The designer was very pleasant and well-organized. She was on time and she explained everything in advance. I liked her then when I met her, I liked her more. She’s very good with getting drawings and telling me what to do. Then I had two changes and she was good with those as well. I wanted to add a hamper to both and she said she knew exactly where to put them. Then as I was looking at her drawings, it was exactly where I had thought they would go. I also wanted to add a valet and she said, “Perfect.” The installation took place in Brecksville, Ohio but I live in Fort Lauderdale. So my sister let the crew in one day then there was a lock box that we provided to them. And I felt perfectly comfortable giving them the code to the lock box. I’m also very happy with the results. Plus the designer was really good. I would highly recommend them.

Original review: Nov. 10, 2018

Closet Factory did a good job installing my walk-in closet as well as three wall shelving drawers and hanging space. Initially, I wanted to go with California Closets, but they don’t have one locally. Then, I got a coupon saver with Closet Factory in it and thought about going with them. Lori, the designer, was great. I like her. She answered all my questions, let me know the sales and stuff that were going on, and was really thorough. However, my closet took a really long time to get installed. It was about eight weeks until we get an appointment. Everything went smoothly with the installation, though. The installers were on time and they did everything quickly. Then, when I needed hole cover stickers, they brought some by the house. I'd recommend Closet Factory. Their price was also good.

Original review: Nov. 10, 2018

I had Closet Factory install a customized bookshelf from floor to ceiling. I went with them since they returned my phone call and were reasonably priced. Their designer, Dianne, came three times. She came to give an estimate, to set on the final design and then to make sure everything would fit. She was organized and it worked out well. The installation was great too. The installers did it really fast and it looks good. In terms of cleanliness, you couldn’t even tell that they were there. Closet Factory is worth giving a call. Just be clear about what the material is. The material for the bookshelf isn't quite as good as I thought it would be but the service and the price were all good.

Original review: Nov. 9, 2018

We had two Murphy beds installed by Closet Factory all in one wall unit, which has a TV in the middle. The interaction I had with their designer and their customer service was great. They scheduled me a month in advance because this is a vacation property and we're not in the country. They were right on time. I told them exactly what I needed and they drew it up. After that, we dealt through FaceTime to review the plans, did some modifications and scheduled the delivery date. They were there as planned and everything went well.

From planning to delivery, it took them eight weeks. I was the one that chose the date because we were only going to be there in October. They would have been able to deliver earlier, but I scheduled it for October 10th. Everything went well. Closet Factory was clean, on time and they modified to my needs. I would recommend them and I would gladly refer the designer that I had if it's in Florida.

Original review: Nov. 8, 2018

We had a good experience overall with both sales staff and installation crew. Looks great, adds great storage solutions we were lacking and in much need of. Would recommend to friends, family, and neighbors.

Original review: Nov. 8, 2018

I liked Closet Factory's salesperson and their price. We had the company do a small white closet. Their designer had to come to our unit. She measured and spent two hours just inventorying everything. She was really thinking through, listening to what we needed, and being really thoughtful. She was awesome. She’s another reason we went with the company. The installation was easy - just spent the morning putting everything together, keeping the house clean, and being quiet. We have a new-born so that was important. We had a great experience.

Original review: Nov. 7, 2018

My experience with Closet Factory was really good and I'm very happy. I learned about them on Jerry Taylor's Facebook page and I liked the photos and the past work that he has done that I saw on the Facebook page. He also knows a lot of people that I know, so he had a good reputation. He came over and looked at what I had, and he stayed there for about an hour after we talked about what I wanted in my garage. Then, he got right on the computer and drew up a drawing and had me an estimate within an hour.

I had the garage cabinets installed. They are about eight foot tall and are off the ground with legs. They are white, like a laminate. I had two big ones, like four sets on each side of the garage. I also had Closet Factory do a big cabinet and a smaller top cabinet over a sink on the back wall in the garage. Jerry was very thorough and quick and he delivered on his promise. It turned out exactly how he drew it and I'm very happy with it. The installation guys were great and very nice. They were great listeners and they answered all my questions. They came on time and they finished early. They cleaned everything up and it was all good. There was one shelf that had a little scratch on it. It was like a circle that was missing off the laminate and the installers came back and swapped it out in a couple of days. I would recommend Closet Factory.

Original review: Nov. 7, 2018

We do all our shopping through Costco and decided to go with Closet Factory since it's connected to them. We thought we would get good experience and good quality. I have them installed the pantry, the mudroom closet and the coat closet in the mudroom. The designer seemed new to the company and was still learning, she tried to find answers for me. However, I was not happy with my project in the pantry. I have a few pullout baskets and spice racks and I asked about the color initially. I was more interested in bronze as I have everything in that color, even my floor.

When we talked about it at the very beginning of the process and we were in the store, I was told that there was no other color available. But when everything was installed, she mentioned that there was a bronze color available as well. I said that I asked for that color and she told me that the bronze was available for the pullout basket but not for the spice rack that was why we went with chrome. Now, she said that the spice rack was available in bronze as well. I was not happy about not getting a clear information.

After placing everything, a different color is available, which I really wanted to go with. I asked her what could the replacement be and she told me that I have to pay $1,600. It was too much money to pay which I was not very happy as well. I will talk to Costco and see what they say because they have good customer service. They said that you have to be happy with your product. But the installation team was very professional and knowledgeable.

There were a couple of things that needed to be fixed which I talked to my designer. They put the broom holder in a wrong way and there was one pullout drawer that I don’t know how to fold. The last one, they made it small, 10 inches instead of 13 inches, which was a little odd to me. There was also one scratch on the door as well.

Original review: Nov. 6, 2018

I've been doing business with Closet Factory for about 30 years and they're the best in that industry. Recently, they did the pantry, the book shelving, and the master bedroom closet. Their designer was outstanding. She was very attentive and extremely knowledgeable. She really wanted to do well and make this a happy transaction. The installers were very professional too. They were all in uniforms, were very courteous and clean. They cleaned up the mess away and did a great job. The project is 99.99% done but I'm extremely satisfied with the finished products. I am having Closet Factory do more in my garage.

Original review: Nov. 6, 2018

Closet Factory did our master closet. We live in a rural area and I had not seen any closet companies in our area until they showed up on Facebook, so they were the only ones available that I knew of. The designers were fantastic and the installers are really great guys. The closet that they installed is beautiful and I'm very impressed with the workmanship. I love the service done and I would definitely recommend Closet Factory.

Original review: Nov. 5, 2018

Closet Factory was running a sale and the designer, Annette was wonderful and knowledgeable. The installer showed up a little earlier than I thought he would and he cleaned up after himself. He also did a nice job installing a couple of drawers in my bedroom closet, which is everything I had hoped for. It's white wood with little holes I can adjust the shelves in. Closet Factory did a very nice job.

Original review: Nov. 5, 2018

We were moving into a new place and it just had a shelf and a bar across. So we needed closets for the bedrooms and the coat closet. Closet Factory did a consultation and the designer was very detailed. It was really important to use the space well and she was extremely helpful, prioritizing the space management and making room for everything we needed. She visited our existing home to see what we had and then made recommendations based on that. The installation crew was also really efficient, clean and nice. The did great on the job. We got a nice finished product and now, we're thinking about doing the laundry room too. I would highly recommend Closet Factory. They are detailed and they have great customer service.

Original review: Nov. 4, 2018

I'd highly recommend Closet Factory, specifically the Lexington, South Carolina franchise. Anybody can sell you a box of something but it's how they sell it to you and Closet Factory's people were really good. The person I dealt with was very professional, efficient, and helpful. He gave me expert advice and suggestions about their capabilities that best fit my needs. I started out with a concept and Closet Factory helped me refine it. My house has a lot of white trim and they carry that color. I felt it most went with my decor and I went with it. The company was very clear and upfront. They gave me plenty of advance notice so I could be prepared for the two-day installation and that was very helpful.

We had a great installer and he was wonderful, efficient and professional. When you have a stranger who comes into your home for a period of time, you could always freak out and wonder how it's gonna be, but he came in and it was a great experience. He did the shelving system and storage organizational components by himself and on day one, he gave me some idea on when he was leaving. He told me what time he'd be back the next day and left everything tidy. There was good communication. He was courteous and respectful too. The product is of great quality and I absolutely love it. I'm very satisfied and I already recommended them to people here.

Original review: Nov. 4, 2018

Closet Factory's salesperson had good ideas and I liked him. I had the company install cabinets and shelving in our laundry room. Their designer was excellent. He listened to me, took the ideas I had and incorporated them to our final product. The installers were neat and efficient, and it took them two days to complete the project. I'm very satisfied.

Original review: Nov. 3, 2018

Closet Factory installed a closet, several shelves and drawers and it was wonderful. The designer was very personable. It was like we were friends and you could tell that she knew what she was doing. She was very good in helping me select what would be practical for my closet. The two young guys from the installation team were also fantastic. They did a good job that I liked them. I was very satisfied.

Closet Factory Company Information