Formerly Central Security Group

1.5/5 (177 ratings)

Find Home Alarm and Security Systems partners near you

About Alert 360

Alert 360 provides home security systems nationwide. It offers multiple packages with different levels of security, as well as smart home integration options. The company doesn’t disclose its pricing on the website, but you can receive a free quote online or by visiting your local agent.

Find Home Alarm and Security Systems partners near you

Pros

• Available nationwide
    • Smart home integration
    • Multiple packages

Cons

• No price transparency
    • Monitoring services are expensive

Bottom Line

Alert 360 offers smart devices, system packages and professional monitoring services featuring various levels of security. It provides free quotes online and in person, and its services are available nationwide.

Alert 360 Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Alert 360?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Alert 360?

Original review: April 30, 2021

We use Alert 360 on our office, two rental homes and our Airbnb.. All have been great with installation and returning calls if we have any questions on how to use the app. It's great because we can view all properties in one easy to use app.

Original review: Jan. 21, 2021

Alert 360, is in my humble opinion, a reliable security service. It's customer support is always professional and trustworthy. Ever since I decided to subscribe to this service, I have never had to complain about any irregularity in the products or services they provide. Overall, this is a company I would totally recommend, provided they keep on growing and improving over the years.

Alert 360 response

Thank you for your review, José. We're happy you've chosen Alert 360 to protect you and your loved ones. Please don't hesitate to reach out should you need anything in the future. Best, Ashley R., Social Media Manager

Original review: Jan. 6, 2021

I think these companies charge too much for monitoring. I like the fact that it is a wireless system. It is an easy system to use, and I am able to leave home with some degree of confidence that the alarm will detect any break-ins.

Alert 360 response

Thank you for your review, Scott. We're happy you've chosen Alert 360 to protect you and your loved ones. If you would like me to look into any lower-rate options we might have, please send a private message with the phone # on your account, and I'll be happy to research that for you. Please don't hesitate to reach out should you need anything in the future. Best, Ashley R., Social Media Manager

Original review: Dec. 28, 2020

We had our security through a provider that sold their accounts to Alert 360. They called and said they wanted to give us a free Nest thermostat since we were an established longtime customer to keep our service after they took over. They came and installed a thermostat and after they touched our existing service we have had continuous problems on a system that always worked before with the only change being the thermostat. Now, my driveway came, garage door, and other products never work. I cannot see my home on my app.

I have called them at least a dozen times. They come out and say it is fixed to have it go back to not working the very next day. They try to blame everything but themselves and the funny thing is that I never had one day's issue with the previous company that they bought out. I am sick of them debiting the payment for something that I am not getting. They breached their contract by not providing the promised service. I have contacted them to cancel my service three times and they say they have to get with someone and call me back which they never do. I am now convinced it is a scam. They get you in their contract and know that their service is crap. I am contacting an attorney as I am done paying for nothing and getting the run around. Do not use this service...you will regret it.

Original review: Nov. 7, 2020

Still trying to terminate contract with alert360. The cameras are not great quality. They only work off internet. There is no back up cell signal for cameras to operate. We are limited to one ISP and it's not great. Therefore the cameras are always buffering or out of service with no internet. Multiple extenders installed and driveway and doorbell would still always disconnect. There is only so much complaining to do. Not paying a service charge for a tech to come check out when it's internet. Cameras are way subpar in clarity and detection compared to other available companies. Requested to be taken off autopay and copy of contract since July 2020 and finally just received that mid October. Waiting on contract. All I want is to move on from this company that is not able to provide the services we pay for consistently due to ISP. Still wanting to charge me 1800 cancellation.

Original review: Oct. 16, 2020

This is the worst alarm system company. Please don’t use them!! We were going back and forth on if we should get a Ring doorbell or go through our alarm company and ended up getting one through Alert 360. They scammed us into signing up for another 2 years. On top of that but the doorbell camera only worked for a month. We had someone come out and “fix” it but it never worked. We have since moved and didn’t take the unworking doorbell camera with us obviously but we still have to pay for 2 years for something we don’t have and never worked. They wouldn't even work with us at all. Garbage company that only wants your money. Please don’t use them!

Original review: Oct. 14, 2020

A friendly salesman came to my door on a stormy evening to sell me into the Alert 360 Security System. He was super friendly and we hung out past his presentation due to a tornado warning. I had an unstable ex-husband that had me wanting a security system for a while and I was pleased with what the sales person told me about and agreed. The system was set up the next day.

The very first thing that I did not like was that I am a renter. My sales guy said I would be getting a phone call from someone to verify my information and that I was to tell that person I owned the home. I do not like lying and I felt pressure to do so just to protect my home. Next thing, anytime I’ve had to call the customer service center, they have been extremely rude and responded in a way that made it seem I was inconveniencing them by calling. I called to see if someone would come out to move my panel as my refrigerator was blocking it and they said it would cost $120. That is insane. I pay $66 a month for what? So many other companies are better priced or you can even get your own and set it up with NO monthly fee. That is precisely what I want to do because....

The most recent incident was that I had to get a new WiFi router due to doing virtual school and working from home. I spent an hour getting my doorbell camera to work. Then I moved on to my driveway camera and I kept getting errors so it referred me to the customer service center. As usual the person I spoke to was rude. She also informed me I BROKE my warranty by “changing my WiFi password” like... how is that a thing? It’s literally something people should do regularly to SECURE their internet yet it breaches my warranty of SECURING my home?!

They said they would come out to fix it for $120 again which makes me extremely upset since literally all they are going to do is hit a button on the camera. Really not ok with the entire situation and now I have no surveillance on my driveway. Oh yeah and my doorbell that I fixed myself, won’t save my videos anymore. Icing on the cake. I want out of my contract and I can’t because I would have to pay almost 2 years worth of $66/month and I’m on unemployment due to COVID. Basically, if you are thinking of getting a security system, RUN from Alert 360. FAST.

Alert 360 response
    Alert 360 prides itself on providing world-class service, and we regret any customer dissatisfaction. Since you made a change to your equipment
    which rendered your system inoperative, this service repair would not have been covered. Your warranty is valid for Alert 360 equipment support.
    The recorded call indicates our support specialist was courteous and did offer to waive 50% of the service charge to send a repair technician, but this offer was refused.

We are open to further discussion.

Resolution response: July 30, 2020

Alert 360 did resolve this issue after 1 year of trying to cancel my service. It took me writing a review on this website and laying out the fraudulent activity that they committed against me.

Original review: July 28, 2020

After over a year of trying to cancel my account with Alert360 they have failed to actually cancel my account. Instead, they continued to bill me and call me every three months to collect. On every instance, I inform the person on the phone that I agreed to do a buyout (which I paid) and that person confirms that they can see the time and date of the original phone call and buyout agreement. They assure me that they will send me the requisite paperwork to sign for them to "cancel" my account. I never receive an email from them and checked my spam folder repeatedly. I began to suspect that this was intentional.

They sent the debt to a collector. Sending fake debts to collectors is fraud. It also is damaging my credit. I have called them 6 times in the last 2 days and they promise that they will return my call and handle the situation. Of course they haven't. I have no faith that they intend to do what they say. They put me on hold and bounce me from one department to another and every question or request I make must be answered by a different department than the one I am speaking with. I have seen on this website that many other people have had similar experiences and some have said they are looking into a class action suit. There is a reason they have a 1.5 star review. Selling fake debts is a white collar crime and should be reported here: **.

Alert 360 response

Good morning, Chris. I apologize for any frustration you have had with Alert 360. We pride ourselves on industry-leading customer service, and what you’ve described is not indicative of the experience Alert 360 strives to provide. Unfortunately, I am unable to locate an account based on the information available. Please email the address or phone number on your account to Alert360Cares@alert360.com, so I can research this situation. Thank you, Ashley R., Social Media Manager

Original review: June 19, 2020

The property have a motion sensor with camera, the property got broken into the motion sensor did not picked-up the thieves. They were 3 feet away from the sensor camera, face to face to the sensor! So the company does not cover commercial and just few items in residential. Why to pay for an alarm system if there is no coverage when they messed up?

Alert 360 response

Thank you for your review. Alert 360 prides itself on industry-leading customer service, and uses state-of-the-art technology. Your review is not indicative of the experience Alert 360 strives to provide, and we would welcome the opportunity to investigate your concerns. We are unable to locate an account based on the information provided. Please provide the address or phone number on your account through private response or email Alert360Cares@alert360.com, so we may investigate further.

Original review: May 5, 2020

Switched over to Alert 360 due to their pricing. Process of initiating service with them was fairly easy because my system was already installed and compatible with them. I did add a couple of sensors that I purchased from Alert 360 at that time. They did not mention the length of the contract was 3 years instead of the typical 2 years.

I then got transferred with my job with 21 months left on my contract. I tried to cancel but found out I could not. I have been able to cancel a contract with other alarm monitoring companies if moving to a new location. So I tried to transfer my service to the new location. Alert 360 would not let me transfer my contract instead trying to get me into a new, more expensive contract. SO THEY WOULD NOT HONOR THEIR SIDE OF THE CONTRACT BUT WANTED ME TO HONOR MINE! They do not care about their customers, only money. I would suggest going with someone else for your alarm monitoring. There are other companies that are similar in pricing and more reputable.

Alert 360 response

We make every attempt to be transparent with our contract terms. The signed contract indicates this was a 36-month agreement. Our customers also sign a "No Secrets" form which restates the contract terms in plain language, and advises the customer is responsible for the terms of the agreement even if they move and no longer use the service. We would be happy to provide a copy of this agreement, and we have offered options to this customer. These options remain available for consideration.

Original review: April 2, 2020

My Father died from Covid-19 and I got a bill from the company so I called to advise them that he passed and to cancel service. The customer service person said I am not on the account so she couldn't help me. I am the Trustee of the estate I told her. She said she still can't do anything. I asked for a superior Not available. I ask politely several times. She just kept telling me she cannot help me. Well ALERT 360 Your firm in insensitive and disrespectful to grieving family members for a few bucks. Shame in you!

If you plan to use these companies services you are forewarned that you'd better put a lot of family members on the account in the event you need to address any issues. I'm upset, I'm concerned for the rest of the clients who may have a similar experience. If you don't have backup with other decision makers, you'd better call them and get that done. They are F- in my book!

Alert 360 response
    We are very sorry for your loss Robert, and during these times we recognize the importance of finding ways to conduct business without difficulty.
    As a security provider we require documentation and verification that the individual we are speaking to is authorized to conduct business on our customer’s behalf. Please email us at

info@alert360.com and provide your contact information including documentation indicating you are the estate trustee. We will contact you to complete your request.

Original review: March 23, 2020

Yikes. When the people above and the folks below warn y'all not to do business with these fools, listen. Listen, then heed! Two bits of advice I'd love to go back in time to tell my former self. =P I'm here to tell you, with three advance degrees to my name, I still signed a contract with the people (that was for two years, despite them NOW saying it was for three), and have been DEEPLY, DEEPLY, DEEEEEPLY dissatisfied with every since signing my name.

THE CAMERAS DO NOT WORK. That's right. Half the time they're down. One, two, all of them. The right one, the left one, no rhyme or reason, just down, down, down. You need them to monitor a door? Forget about it. You want to be able to surveil your property? Too darn bad! Their debit equipment will work like clockwork every single month, but their hardware in your home? Be prepared for it to fail at least 30% of the time. AT LEAST.

THE SOFTWARE IS SO KLUGE, IT'S LIKE LOOKING AT THE CODE THAT RAN NETSCAPE IN 90s. This won't mean a ton to many, but for those in the know, it's both laughable and DEAD ON. What this means for you as the end user? To be kluge (cloo-gee) is to be so in-elegant as to render a product or a situation D-O-O-M-E-D. Much like the aforementioned Netscape reference! ;D It means that what you're hoping to use will high volumes of latency (move slow!), will refresh with all the speed of a slurtle (the byproduct of a slug and a turtle!), and will -- at moments of great importance!! -- totally crap out! That's the technical term for being rendered totally useless. So, ultimately, it's got problems.

PLUS, and HERE IS THE REAL KICKER, IT'S NOT SAFE. A little more than a year into using this service, my husband and I suddenly noticed that the code we'd chosen had been overwritten when we tried to deactivate the nights' prior settings, and the alarm kept going off without deactivating. We entered our normal code a dozen times, then finally had to call the company. They explained that someone had logged on late to our account the night before (at 11:30pm-ish), and had changed our pass code! We hadn't done it, but they kept insisting that we had. That we had and that they'd never experienced that problem before! The code that was chosen wasn't one we'd ever used or would have ever used for anything! So, I know it wasn't us!

Not only that, but the system should have a policy in place wherein if something like that happens, you're informed. An email blast should be auto-generated (like with any other service!) that tells you a code has been changed, and that if it wasn't you who'd done it, you should contact service for assistance! No such policy exists! So, if hackers do get into your account (and, again, you can refer the "kluge" content of this review to see the "quality" of the code for the system!), you'd never know it! Not before it was way, way, way too late!

Finally, and several people have mentioned it, but it bears repeating: THIS COMPANY PRACTICES DECEPTIVE CONTRACT LAW. After you sign your name on the dotted, I defy you to find your actual printed contract. And since you have no ability to do so, these people can make whatever you signed say whatever it is they want to.

THEY KEEP SAYING THAT THEY'RE THE COMPANY WITH NO SECRETS, and yet they auto-renew your contract, they extend contract lengths, they make promises to fulfill service obligations (whether it's finding you a way to help you move or it's actually keeping their equipment operational!) and they fail more times than they are successful. Just trust me when I say, to do business with these people is to do yourself a great disservice.

For those trying to cancel, I recommend the following--

1.) Write a letter specifying that you want to cancel no later than the SECOND your current contract expires. That you WILL NOT RENEW, that you WILL NOT CONTINUE TO DO BUSINESS WITH THEM, and that failure to cancel your contract will result in a lawsuit.

2.) Go to the post office. Send a certified copy to the company and send another certified copy to yourself. Do not open your certified copy, but do keep it for the future. Send an email to their "cares" email address notifying them that you have sent a certified copy to both and that upon that final date, if your service is not terminated, you will press charges.

3.) Contact your credit card company (if you pay through them. If you do not, I recommend switching it out!) to let them know that you have been trying to cancel with them in every legal way possible. Inform them that they practice predatory behaviors and that you have sent them certified cancellations. Ask them to protect your interest should Alert 360, Alarm.com, Fort Knox (or any of their other subsidiaries) fail to meet those demands.

4.) Use social media to shame these people into better business practices or complete social ruin. There is still no better advertising than word-of-mouth, and I promise you that by speaking out on Facebook, Twitter, places like ConsumerAffairs, etc., we can prevent the next poor sucker looking to keep their family safe from getting taken advantage of by the people who should be providing their security. =P

Original review: March 3, 2020

My contract was for 3 years at $70 monthly, part of the contract was the price of equipment. Once the 3 years had gone by the company continued to charge the same rate. So when we asked them why are we being charged for equipment, the transfer game began. I have contacted my attorney general to file a complaint. I advise everyone that are dealing with these practices by this company to do the same.

Alert 360 response

Good morning, Mike. Alert 360 prides itself on industry-leading customer service, and I'm sorry if you don't feel that was met in your interaction with us. We are more than willing to work with you to resolve any concerns you may have. We have made multiple attempts to contact you, but have been unable to reach you. Please contact us at your earliest convenience, so we may discuss available options with you. Best, Ashley R., Social Media Manager

Original review: March 3, 2020

My husband and had Alert 360 put into our home when we first moved in. Three years later when I called to ask a question they couldn't find us in the system because they had the wrong address. So we were paying for what exactly? 2 years later my husband was diagnosed with cancer and we needed to move to be near a cancer institute in hopes of saving his life. I reached out to alert 360 and let them know of this matter. They wanted to know where we were going and I told them that we were going to be living at the institute's extended stay until I found housing.

I found housing and the home was already equipped with a security system. Alert 360 was blowing my phone up asking when they were going to be putting in the system. I told them that we already had a system to which they said I need to pay over $1400 or they would take me to collections. Sadly my husband did not beat the cancer diagnosis and he died in Sept of 2019. Alert 360 has sent me to a collection agency. This is not an ethical company.

Alert 360 response

Alert 360 is always willing to work with our valued customers who may be going through a hardship, such as the loss of a loved one. Mr. Erker will need to reach out to the company who is currently managing his debt. He will need to correspond with them for any further information. Alert 360 considers this matter closed.

Original review: Feb. 24, 2020

We have tried to cancel services with Guardian on multiple occasions. After our initial contract period expired, they automatically initiated a new contract without prior contact to my wife or I. At that point they refused to void the new contract and stated we would have to pay the entirety of the new contract in order to void it. We decided to keep the company at that time, even though we hardly, if ever, used their services. When we moved to a new state after they continued the contract without our approval, we called to cancel their services. We were again informed that we would have to pay the remaining balance for every month remaining on the contract to cancel....even though we were moving to a state that they didn't provide service. Company is completely unethical, rigid, and dishonest. I wouldn't recommend them to anybody. Steer clear of Alert 360. ADT is a much better option.

Alert 360 response

Alert 360 is always willing to work with our valued customers who may be going through a hardship. We pride ourselves on industry-leading customer service, and what you’ve described is not indicative of the experience Alert 360 strives to provide. Unfortunately, I am unable to locate an account based on the information available. Please email the address or phone number on your account to Alert360Cares@alert360.com, so I can research this situation. Thank you, Ashley R., Social Media Manager

Original review: Feb. 12, 2020

My parents has request to cancel this service for one a year. Several family members have fax letter of cancellation. The customer rep told us we can't cancel and good luck with trying then hung up the phone. My father has dementia when they pushed him into their service. They kept calling him every day till he said yes due to being confused. My mother has Parkinson and they have Xfinity the entire time. This company had no right providing a second alarm system. The alarm goes off and no one know how to turn it off. The customer service reps are rude and do not help us. It's not hard to confuse 82 year old man. This company scams people. Please do not sign a contract. You will regret ever doing business with Alert 360. They enjoy taking advantage of senior citizens. Refusing to provide help with cancellation process. ALERT 360 IS A BAD COMPANY.

Alert 360 response

Good morning, Dana. I apologize for any frustration you have had with Alert 360. We pride ourselves on industry-leading customer service, and what you’ve described is not indicative of the experience Alert 360 strives to provide. Unfortunately, I am unable to locate an account based on the information available. Please email the address or phone number on your account to Alert360Cares@alert360.com, so I can research this situation. Thank you, Ashley R., Social Media Manager

Original review: Feb. 4, 2020

Trust me when I say do NOT sign a contract with this company. We were so excited when we purchased our newly built home. Within a couple days of moving in, a representative from Alert 360 came to our door offering their services. He made it sound wonderful. Why wouldn’t we sign? Unfortunately we discovered that their advertising turned out to be false. My husband was transferred to a small town in another state halfway through our contract. When we called to have our service transferred we were told that they do not offer service where we lived and we would owe the remaining balance of our contract. The company declined. They do not move with you.

After months of back and forth, they did offer an unrealistic solution of arming a couple locations but for the same monthly price and no cameras. What is the point of a security system if the entire house isn’t armed. We declined their “solution”. I reached out to the Better Business Bureau and filed a complaint. During this time Alert360 did respond to our complaint with the same solution. As soon as we stopped replying to the BBB, we started receiving invoices for the monthly amount even though we were not receiving service.

This has been a nightmare. They have turned us in to collections for around $1400. My husband called yesterday and was treated very unprofessionally. The only response the collection agent had was if we weren’t going to pay in full or get a lawyer then she didn’t want to hear from us. I wish so much that we wouldn’t have signed a contract with them. We didn’t know we were going to get transferred when we signed the initial agreement. The company my husband works for shutdown so we had no choice but to move where they sent us.

Alert 360 response
    We have made every reasonable effort to resolve this matter amicably with this customer. Options were presented without any immediate out-of-pocket costs.

This customer will need to reach out to the company who is currently managing their account, and correspond with them for any further information.

Original review: Feb. 3, 2020

I have an open complaint against this company and we now have filed a police report due to an attempted home invasion. The alarm company came out on January 28 to install a new alarm panel with our existing fully functional alarm equipment. After their ‘installation’ a sensor was suddenly pried up Paint, glue and all and placed I can only assume on top of the sister sensor which made it seem as if the window was alerted and protected. The alarm panel showed the window armed.

Yesterday, February 2nd, my alarm alerted that the window was opening. The sensor had fallen off the top of its adjoining sensor where it had been placed triggering the alarm as someone attempted to make entry. My screen was pried off and foot prints were in the dirt. This is not the worst part. When I looked in the panel at the sensors security all showed active. When I dug deeper I found a secondary screen which showed one of my 11 year old daughter's bedroom window sensors was inactive. I feel like we were targeted for a break in or much much worse. No sensors were bypassed on the bypass screen and no alerts were given to bypass any sensors. No calls were made to ask if we wished to bypass any sensors. Please be very careful when choosing your alarm company. I was home alone with my children when this happened.

Alert 360 response

Alert 360 believes the safety of our customers is of the utmost importance. All of our service technicians require extensive training as well as a thorough background check. We regret to hear Ms. Jones had a negative experience, and, if necessary, are willing to cooperate in any way we are needed. We encourage Ms. Jones to reach out to us at any time should further assistance be required.

Original review: Dec. 16, 2019

Do not sign an agreement with Alert 360, they have deceptive contracts and you will have a difficult time cancelling your service after your contract has ended. What they don’t tell you when you are signing the initial contract is that once your contract term is fulfilled, THEY AUTOMATICALLY RENEW IT. Then, if you call to cancel your service after fulfilling the original term of your contract, they will charge you for an entirely new contract term to cancel. There is no notice of renewal, or opportunity to cancel, they automatically renew your contract term unless you have sent them a letter asking that your contract not be renewed. This is a very shady business practice meant to keep you tied up in a contract or paying huge cancellation fees after the term of the original contract has already expired.

Original review: Dec. 10, 2019

Do not do business with this company!!! They had a representative to come out and sell me security devices in which they refuse to service after they stop working! The third party contractor that could service the cameras is out of business. I have asked they they come out to fix a door sensor that keeps me from turning the alarm on at night. They were supposed to do that within 24 hours and after 5 days, I requested that they cancel my contract. They stopped the monitoring service but did not cancel the contract and is still billing me for service. I'm checking with an attorney for a class action lawsuit and I will keep you posted!

Edith **

Alert 360 response
    Good morning, Edith. I sincerely apologize for any frustration you may have experienced. Unfortunately, we have been unable to confirm you're a customer of Alert 360. We ask that you please reach out to us via email at Alert360Cares@alert360.com with the phone # or address associated with your account. This information will allow us to investigate further.

Ashley R., Social Media Manager

Original review: Nov. 30, 2019

This a an abusive company that tries aggressive contracting practices to rob you! We moved into our home with a complete system! Instead of buying a new system, we choose Alert 360 to monitor our current system. After a year we moved and when I called to cancel they informed me “yes you may cancel the monitoring but you must still pay the FULL contract price!” A price that included the extra features that they up-sell you on. At the time we could have purchased a 10$ monitoring only, but we chose the 55$ dollar option to included our phones and app monitoring. They are trying to get me to pay this full 3 year price at 55$ a month! How is that a fair cancellation policy? This is completely absurd to pay for 3 years of just monitoring on a non existent property! Do not sign with this company until they change their cancellation clause. Nobody knows the when they will need to move.

Alert 360 response

We make every attempt to be transparent with our contract terms. The contract our customers sign includes a "No Secrets" form which clearly states customers are responsible for payments due under the terms of their agreement even if they move and no longer use the service. In total our contract term is shown 4 locations. We would be happy to provide a copy showing the areas signed indicating you were entering into a 36-month agreement if this is not available to you at this time.

Original review: Nov. 20, 2019

We’ve been trying to get out of the service since the day we got it. That’s a horrible. This company is not only for military people but just for general consumers. I would take ADT over this company any day. The level of service in the system in the service that you get is horrible. Anytime you call the tell you that they need to transfer you over to a CFO company to see about reviewing your service. In the process of doing this they never called back to address any of your issues. I’ve moved on to bottom the complaint with the Better Business Bureau to try and bring light to the fact that the service is being provided and represent it is not the services being provided to the consumer.

We signed up for this service and that we were tired from the military moved to Texas. The Customer service Rep assured us that we can get out of the contract if we did not like it. We called a few days afterwards to let them know how horrible the service was and that we was having problems with the security system. The computer system is drained by the cameras. The cameras are old and outdated. The service sucks. The cameras are always down. If someone broke into your house you would have no protection at all with the service.

I have been with ADT for over 15 years. I decided to try something different moving to Texas after retiring from the military. When I tell you was the worst mistake I ever could’ve made Leave and ADT I promise you once I leave and get out of this contract I’m headed for the hills. ADT here at home. I’m still sitting here waiting and it’s been over a week for someone to call me back. I have zero faith in anyone from this company will call back. They’re here to take your money into rip you off as a consumer. The cameras don’t work. The system sucks. I hit twice, someone tried to get into my home, I called these people to let them know that the system was not working at the time. The police could do absolutely nothing.

The fact that I got a CRAPPY system from this company makes me want to find someone to And hold them accountable for the product that they’re pushing out consumers. Again my purpose is to shed light to other consumers that you do not fall for the same thing I fell for. Stay away from Alert360 Fort Knox. I don’t care what they’re calling yourself for us don’t known as a Alert360 Fort Knox. They are a perfect company to rip you off and try and lock you into a 36 month contract. They tell you a good wait to get out is go and find some other sucker and get them to sign up for their service and you can get out of your contract. Why would I Want to have someone going through the same thing that I’m going through.

Instead of providing bad service in a crappy system they need to upgrade and fix their system in their service. Consumers will stay if they have a good product. If the product is bad consumers like me to run for the hills. Right now I’m still paying my bill but I’m really at the point I’m about to start why pay for something you’re not getting instead of them ripping me off they were robbing me. Highway robbery. Please beware of this company.

Alert 360 response

Good afternoon, Kee. I'm incredibly concerned upon reading your review. The service you're describing is not at all indicative of the service Alert 360 strives to provide. If you could please private message the phone # on your account, I would be happy to look into this for you and work to find a mutually agreeable resolution. Thank you, Ashley R., Social Media Manager

Resolution response: Oct. 25, 2019

Update:I was contacted by someone from this company. He reached out to me and apologized for my experience. During the call, he notified me that they were resolving our account and letting us out of our contract. He also said it was being pulled from collections. I asked if I could get this in writing. They sent me a letter stating that our balance is $0. It doesn’t mention being pulled from collection or anything but hopefully that won’t be an issue. I do appreciate them for responding so quickly and getting this resolved just as quickly for me. If for any reason this still gives us problems, I will update. I don’t remember the rep name who called me, but thank you for being kind and courteous.

Original review: Oct. 24, 2019

This company is a fraud and a scam. After purchasing our home, Justin ** came out to our house about purchasing a security system. Everything that came out of his mouth was a lie. He told us we could save like 30% on our homeowners insurance...that was a lie. After the installer came and installed the system, he told us we’d save about 5% but the reps always tell people it’s more. He said he was going to give us the first 3 months free...that was a lie and when my husband called about the payments coming out, he gave us a bs reason about it and after saying he would cut us a check for what was taken, gave us another bs reason why he couldn’t.

He NEVER told my husband they were going to run his credit. He said our fire alarm would be monitored as well, so imagine my surprise when our fire alarm went off for about an hour and we never got a phone call or no fire trucks ever showed up to our house. I complained about the services and someone said they would contact us but never did. There was ALWAYS an issue with our cameras. So, why would we continue to pay for a service we were falsely signed up for and a service we weren’t receiving? Now they want to send it to collections because we refuse to pay for a service we weren’t receiving. This company is the worse.

Alert 360 response

Thank you so much for providing us the opportunity to resolve this for you. Please don't hesitate to let us know if there's anything more we can do for you moving forward.

Resolution response: Oct. 25, 2019

The Security Company was able to come up with an alternative solution that helps my situation. Their resolution time was quick so I give them credit for looking into it and considering my argument. I would still say their contracts could be more flexible but in terms of their service for the last 5 years, they were very quick to respond for any triggered alarms. That was reassuring as a customer.

Original review: Oct. 23, 2019

STAY AWAY. I have been with them for 5.5 yrs. They would not let me keep my existing rate and contract term on a new home. I was told I had to renew for 36 months at a higher rate. No outside the box thinking.

Alert 360 response

Thank you so much for providing us the opportunity to resolve this for you, Arun. Please don't hesitate to reach out should you need anything moving forward. Best, Ashley R., Social Media Manager

Original review: Oct. 11, 2019

I have been calling to ask how to cancel my services. All they said is through writing, and try to connect me to the right department to provide me the information where to send my cancellation notice. It’s keep getting disconnected, so I never have the information to cancel the services. At the same time, the company keeps on charging me. If anyone would let me where do I send my cancellation notice, that would be very helpful.

Alert 360 response
    We apologize for any difficulty you have experienced. We have had no reports of calls disconnecting and are always available to assist you. Please contact us at 888-642-4587 or if you prefer you may email us at Care@Alert360.com.

We strive to always provide outstanding service and support, and if you do not feel you are receiving the quality of service you expect please ask for a supervisor. I have also private messaged you my direct line should you have any more questions.

Original review: Sept. 19, 2019

Jacob ** (Tulsa Branch Technician) did an incredible job today installing a deadbolt on our front door! He arrived early, was efficient and professional. Thank you for a great experience! The quality and level of service Alert 360 provides is outstanding!

Alert 360 response

Thank you for sharing your experience, Peter. Customer service is incredibly important to us, and I'm happy Jacob provided such great service! Please don't hesitate to reach out should you need assistance in the future. Best, Ashley R., Social Media Manager

Original review: Sept. 4, 2019

I called to cancel my account over 6 years ago. Apparently something needed to be done in writing and I was never notified. I moved and got married. They charged me to an old account I don’t access often for 6 years for monitoring a non active system. They offered nothing. Completely disgraceful service.

Alert 360 response

Thank you for providing us the opportunity to resolve this. Please don't hesitate to reach out should you need anything moving forward. Best, Ashley R., Social Media Manager

Resolution response: Sept. 4, 2019

Alert360 resolved the issue via a phone call. I appreciate the reach out to me to work out a full solution, and the phone call was great with understanding the issue at hand.

Thanks!

Original review: Sept. 3, 2019

I switched providers because my contract had long expired after the 36 months. When I called to cancel the billing depart said, "You are on automatic renewal" so I login to Alert360.com. Nowhere can you find automatic Renewal written in the account or find a place to turn it off. The billing depart goes on to say it is in section XYz where it not. They acquired Smith Security who we were originally a part of. Alert360 is scam. How I was acquired from Smith monitoring and when I signed up with them it said 36 months is the contract as you have to pay for the the new equipment. I fulfilled my 36 months. Do not use this company. You be automatically renewed and you cannot figure out how to turn it off as it is not listed in your account. Total scam.

Alert 360 response

Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to resolve this for you. I apologize for the confusion regarding auto-renewal. We try to ensure this isn't an issue by having our customers sign a "No Secrets" page which restates the contract terms in an effort to minimize issues like yours. Please don't hesitate to reach out should you need anything moving forward.

Ashley R., Social Media Manager

Original review: Aug. 27, 2019

When we got our service the agent who installed our service said we can cancelled our contract by only paying certain amount. But when I call the customer service they want us to pay the remaining months of the contract. Dont used this security service. They will not explain to you when it's being installed and never said in the contract that we have to pay a huge amount terminating our contract. 3 yrs is such a long contract!!!

Alert 360 response

Thank you for providing us the opportunity to resolve this for you. Please don't hesitate to reach out should you need anything moving forward.

Ashley R., Social Media Manager

Original review: Aug. 22, 2019

I switched from ADT To Central Security using Honeywell alarm system. The Tech was nice and helpful but we noticed that our alarm system would cut off the internet, every time you would turn on and off the alarm. He never hooked up the splitter that came with the system. Also when I tried to call Central Security after my alarm was set off, I never received a call back to confirm. When I called there was no account under our name and I'm set up for automatic payments. I have no idea who is monitoring and to cancel.

Good afternoon,

Upon receiving your latest response, I was able to locate your account. One of our team members will be in touch soon to discuss options with you.

Alert 360 Company Information