2. Homeowners

Call Now Toll Free
Learn More
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.35/5
Learn More

More than 50 U.S. Blue Haven offices design and build inground custom pools & spas to meet your style and budget preferences. Local designers provide free in-home consultations and will illustrate your backyard dream with a custom plan (in most locations, with 3-D virtual reality software). Best of all, our exclusive, high-tech SmartFeatures™ make pool ownership easier & more economical. In the last 25 years alone, offices across America have successfully built and remodeled nearly 90,000 pools! 100% financing oac.

Blue Haven Pools & Spas Gallery (5)
View More View More
Blue Haven Pools & Spas Call Now Toll Free (800) 800-7750 Learn More Learn More
Call Now Toll Free

Blue Haven Pools & Spas Reviews

View 2 featured reviews
Original review: April 26, 2020

The Blue Haven rep, Greg, was local. He only worked in the city that I live in. He also had a great amount of experience in the industry and I felt comfortable with him. I trust him from the initial meetings. We paid in cash and they did a good job on the water feature. Overall, the pool was the appropriate size. We’re in the tract house so we don’t have a huge yard. The pool fits with the yard. It’s an L-shape and it has a Jacuzzi with the waterfall. Greg was proud of it and he asked if he could bring people over to show them the pool. He brought one of their partners and the gentleman from the plaster company. Overall, we're happy with the pool especially now with shelter-in-place. The kids love it.

Original review: April 24, 2020

I had a pool with a hot tub attached to it installed by Blue Haven. Everything is working and nothing is falling apart. We used it a couple of times during the winter and we heated it up. It has a wireless device that I can control the filters, lights and all that. I'm still dealing with Blue Haven and they're very cooperative. When I asked them questions, they answered them. They also said that I could call them anytime and were really helpful. Overall, they did a good job.

Original review: April 23, 2020

Our experience with Blue Haven was painful. We had a lot of issues with them. Apparently, the partnership changed at the franchise in Naples and the installation took much longer than expected. We signed the contract on September 26 and they promised before Christmas, but they didn't finish it until about the end of May last year. So we had a hole in the ground and pumping water for a long time. We’re in Florida, so they gotta pump the water out, which created a huge issue in our backyard. We took a lot of fight to finally get it completed. Corporate came in and took over and finalized the project but it was really a struggle.

Any issues that we had, Blue Haven came out and took care of under warranty. We had some issues with the floating pavers and they fixed that. The pool has the smart cleaning system. It's a whole second pump and jets that blow all of the dirt and debris to the bottom instead of having a Polaris along the bottom. We also have two spillways, which are like little waterfall things. It was painful to get the pool completed but now we are enjoying it very much. It looks beautiful now. We are happy with the finished product but would not recommend Blue Haven to anybody,

Original review: April 22, 2020

The team at Blue Haven Pools and Spas are top notch. From the design and sales with Mike ** to the construction and delivery Jerry ** to the education and service with Russell **. These are top notch people to work and partner with if you want to design and construct your dream pool and spa. I would work with them again in a heartbeat if ever I decide to build a pool again.

Original review: April 22, 2020

We purchased a pool and worked with Mike ** in San Antonio. Mike was very helpful through the process and communicated well throughout. From Mike to Jerry in construction our experience was very good!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Blue Haven Pools & Spas?

Original review: April 22, 2020

We were looking for the gunite pool and the other companies we talked to either didn’t have any experience with it or were not pushing it. The gentleman came over to house, then after a few days of thinking about it, my wife didn’t like certain things about it. The next time the guy came back, he sat again and we started from scratch again and no problems. The supervisor would come in and talk to us whenever we needed anything and the construction crews would come in one after the other. One would leave, pick up, clean up, and then the next time around, the next guys would come in. It was pretty seamless. They told us it would be 8 to 12 weeks. They started in October and they finished by December. It was on time even though we had a lot of rain in between. There are lighting and sprinkler features of the pool.

The whole experience was pretty positive. We already have three houses down and across the street from our neighbor who has a pool from them. They’re just waiting to get everything in place and they’re going with Blue Haven when they’re ready for it. Overall, we love our pool. Everybody that comes and looks at it is stunned by it.

Original review: April 21, 2020

Blue Haven built a beautiful pool with multiple different kinds of rustic stone. My Blue Haven representative helped me throughout the process and responded timely to all my inquiries; it was my first pool. I love the waterfall feature and bubbler. Thank you to Blue Haven for building such an amazing pool that I will get a lot of use in the Texas heat.

Original review: April 20, 2020

I saw a Blue Haven sign at a neighbor’s house. I got their pool and the whole process was positive and very smooth. The construction took four to six weeks from start to finish. It was a whole lot faster than I thought. We started in February and we were swimming in May. The designer was very good too and I referred him to two other people. It was a very good experience.

Original review: April 14, 2020

I liked the warranty that Blue Haven had. With the pool, we got the color lighting, waterfalls, and fountains which are my favorite. We didn't spend a lot on smarting our pool up so it's all a pretty manual process. The only thing was their construction team didn't listen very well. There were a lot of things that we told them upfront that needed to be done. The salesman was well-informed but that did not get relayed to the construction team. They were resistant to do things that had been agreed on upfront. But they finally got done. It, however, took the salesman to finally come out here and tell them to get it done.

Original review: April 11, 2020

My wife's father used to build pools, and Blue Haven was one of the people that he recommended. We had their designer come out, and he was professional and helpful. We sat down and went through a few designs, and it was not a bad experience at all. The construction guys were helpful and polite, and I left them alone -- I didn't have any problem with the construction people at all. I love my pool, and everything is what I wanted on it.

Blue Haven Pools & Spas Company Information