4.3/5 (72 ratings)
Learn More
Call Now Toll Free

About Blue Haven Pools & Spas

More than 50 U.S. Blue Haven offices design and build inground custom pools and spas to meet your style and budget preferences. Local designers provide free in-home consultations and illustrate your backyard dream with a custom plan — in most states, using 3D virtual reality software. Blue Haven’s exclusive, high-tech SmartFeatures™ help make pool ownership easier and more economical. In the past 25 years alone, Blue Haven offices across the U.S. have successfully built and remodeled nearly 90,000 pools. Blue Haven also arranges 100% financing with approved credit.

Blue Haven Pools & Spas Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Blue Haven Pools & Spas?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Blue Haven Pools & Spas?

Original review: Dec. 7, 2021

I worked with a designer named Jaime. He worked collaboratively with us and listened to what we were wanting and had a couple of proposals. He did a great job. Unfortunately, there's been an ongoing problem with hot water heater whenever we use the hot tub. It was a manufactured part problem and they worked with me on it. But now, it's been good. We used the high end material for the lining of the pool and it turned out really nice. It was not a predesigned pool. So it had features that we were asking for, like putting a diving board and a slide. It also had two sitting ledges and a hot tub. Jamie designed based on the footprint of our backyard, taking into consideration a sewer easement. Other than the hot water heater not working like it's supposed to, I've been happy with the final product.

The technicians are a roll of the dice. After having a technician come out three different times regarding the amount of chlorine that was being distributed throughout the pool, I figured out the problem myself. Then with the hot water heater, it's been five years now and it still doesn't heat right. I've had someone out there about half a dozen times, which is unfortunate. They changed out different parts. It'll heat now, but it throws different error codes. I would call them and then they would come out and it would work for a little bit and then throw off different codes again. It's doing it again now. But I haven't called anybody to come out because I've kind of lost hope that they know that they're gonna be able to resolve it. Plus, now it's $125 an hour because it's been longer than the three years of warranty. It's not worth it to me to pay them to come out again. But other than that, everything's been great. Blue Haven did a great job. It's a very nice pool.

Original review: Dec. 1, 2021

Everything was amazing with Blue Haven. They started the installation in September the 9th and they finished probably first week in November-ish. I couldn’t be happier with how everything went.

Original review: Nov. 25, 2021

Blue Haven got to me earlier while the other ones put me out pretty far away. When they came out to do the work, there was no doubt that they really worked hard. The finish we put on it is pretty. I like it. I love the colors and the tile. But we had a few hiccups. My bullnose brick was a thicker brick than the new ones. I had all that removed and we had to add some concrete underneath it to build it up. But it's not perfectly straight. It’s got waves in it and I don't like that. One guy got it straight on one end but the other guy was in a hurry and didn't quite get it straight. They also had to chip some of the old plaster off. They were gonna come back and chip some more off but decided to leave it.

When the pool was finished, nobody came out and inspected it. I was going to talk to them about that bullnose being perfectly leveled. We set up several appointments, but they never made it. They were also supposed to teach me how to go over the pool and maintain it. We've had a pool for a long time so they felt like we would be okay without them coming and going over stuff with us.

Original review: Nov. 20, 2021

I've told two or three different companies exactly what my wife wanted and gave them the exact same details. Everybody else's quotes were cheaper than Blue Haven, but those weren't giving us the design we were after and we were willing to pay a premium. The Blue Haven's designer hit it right on the money. However, I was warned not to use them because they weren't as good. Then I've kept having to change people. The guy that quoted the job and the foreman were fired. When the designer was fired, that put fear in me. But the head foreman stepped in and he did a really good job. They had to do a few things that were harder like hit water when they got so deep and had to drain it. They told me that that was the biggest residential pool they ever built. It's just that it was a waste of money. We never use it. But my wife loves it, so that's all that matters. Overall, they're a good company.

Original review: Nov. 19, 2021

We always used Trinity Valley and they changed their name to Blue Haven. They do our weekly maintenance on the pool but I’m not completely 100% happy with my maintenance guy. However, we had a pool pump go out and they replaced that.

Original review: Nov. 18, 2021

We dealt with different people at Blue Haven and some were well about it but I had to be on top of others to get a response back from them. The salespeople were awesome with communication. But those individuals that we had to work with on the pool itself and the response time on the communication was not what I was expecting. The pool is great but we were having some issues with the flagstone and stuff that was installed that they're going to have to redo. We're due for the beginning of the year for them to come in.

Original review: Nov. 17, 2021

The rep that I talked to was really good and knowledgeable. Our pool was finished in December of last year. Everything was so seamless with them. It was really simple. I've already recommended them to other people in our neighborhood, and I've gotten a couple of referrals sent over there.

Original review: Nov. 16, 2021

Harry, the sales rep, was intense on the front end but it was because they were so busy. But we were gonna get a pool and we wanted Blue Haven. And once he came to our house and helped us match everything out, he was a huge help. He got us everything we needed and the order was drawn out beautifully. We were impressed with everything. We had a great experience with him. I'm super extroverted and stubborn, so I didn't have a problem but I could see where he would be a little intimidating to some people.

Our project manager was absolutely fabulous. We signed the contract in May and we live in Florida, so it was pool season. They started to dig in the middle of July and we were swimming by the week after Labor Day. Blue Haven was incredible and all the employees who came to work on the project were all sweet and nice. Our back porch is big and we have fans out there. We have a bathroom that is like a pool bath, it's an exterior bath. So we would leave the fans running and I would give them access to the bathroom, and keep drinks in the refrigerator for them and stuff on the back porch. They were awesome. We got hit with a ton of bad weather and the reps said they were gonna finish it out. Part of our pool totally caved in right after they dug it. It was bad. We got a huge storm and they came out the next day and fixed it all. Our project manager was available whenever we needed him. He was great.

We love the ozone pump and it's easy to manage. The salesperson got us on the sea turtle. My daughter was with us and the rep pulled them out and asked what we thought about it. My kid said we needed them. That was the only thing that was insanely overpriced and uncalled for. But they look cute in our pool. We were pleased with Blue Haven and we had several people who ended up going with them.

The only thing is that all phone lines are not answered well at all. You have to send emails but if you’re a new client, you don’t have these email addresses yet. I understand that the reps are also busy and people call to ask what their starting price for a pool is and that's not a quick answer. So, I get it both ways. But even as a current client, I had a lot of trouble getting ahold of people from the actual office. So, I was super thankful that Travis was willing to share his cell phone number with us and I would call him during business hours if we had a question.

Original review: Nov. 12, 2021

Terrible experience. Job site on Wisteria Trail in our new Four Trees Community, Midlothian Texas.

TIME LINE

After several months of waiting post contract signing in August 2020, Blue Haven Pools finally started first work in November 2020. Then another few month waiting - not due to weather - Blue Haven Pools continued working February 2021 with their next step! Now it's June 2021 and we are still missing the Sundek, the plaster, Mastic and the final grading. Nearly 4 months later, plaster finally done but messed up - it took a crew one day, applied mastic looks terrible - took some guy 30 minutes, final grading still missing.

EXCAVATION

Blue Haven Pools excavation dump trucks drove over about 150 feet of great new green lawn instead of bringing out the dirt with the bobcat to the trucks on the road. They sank in the earth about two feet. The excavator roughly cleaned it upon exiting the property, leaving a messy path that you can't walk or drive with about 1 foot uneven bumpy trails. Get this - it's still not fixed! Superintendent Dave responded "We'll fix it eventually" ... that never happened.

METAL / REBARS

Blue Haven Pools crew did their job but left small pieces of metal rods all over the yard, did not properly clean their leftover material. Me the homeowner had to remove it as there really is no "cleaning crew" of any kind and the workers don't give a damn about your property.

GUNITE

The Blue Haven Pools Gunite crew broke two sprinkler sections one head and one pipe by driving over the front lawn with their heavy trucks. Then they laid out their hose ripping off carefully maintained vegetation and destroying tree stabilizers. After the gunite crew left my backyard was a mess for about 6 months. They left broken wood, nails, plastic covers, half-eaten lunches and empty drink bottles all over my backyard. Blue Haven Pools gunite crew blew out their hose on the backyard but instead of removing their leftovers they just spread it all over the yard leaving hundreds of gunite clumps from small to big all over my property. The response "Well that's what they have to do - you need to give them access to the property somehow".

COPING

The Blue Haven Pools coping crew dropped some large equipment on my driveway chipping out several sections and cracking it. Nobody has fixed it! I've personally smeared some concrete in the larger chipped out pieces but you can imagine it doesn't look too good. Second, their work leaves much to be desired. The Blue Haven Pools tile and coping crew had to redo several sections around the pool and one heedlessly wrong cut area and multiple tiles around the simple spa. Still we find badly - carelessly damaged and even faulty bricks around the coping. The Superintendent's response "It's bricks! I bet I can find a bunch of damaged bricks around your house walls too." (No joke)

DECK NIGHTMARE

Work is so poor it can't be worse, insufficient pre-work, no compacting thus part of the deck started hanging down by nearly 2 inches. The forming was so cheap and badly done that the reused boards broke off during the pouring and had to be pieced together. That left ugly edges and also had to be redone at 3 area slabs. We've had a single, simple 6" stair and the crews formed it so bad that they've had to cut around it during their repairs, and it still looks crappy and unprofessional and careless. They've left their dirt, their boards and nails all over the place, and dumped concrete washouts at four different places, and left it.

I've gathered those in one single pile using a metal finder, so my family isn't getting hurt and called the superintendent to pick it up - but the cleaning guy refused to do so claiming it was not Blue Haven pools, as it certainly was because there are tile pieces and coping bricks in it also. Besides there is no other construction at my house and we have cameras.... just ridiculous - stay away as far as you can from Blue Haven Pools.

PLASTER MESS

Paid for the most expensive darkest pebble plaster Bluehaven offered. The job was 90% well done. The last 10% however they failed to put enough material on it. The layer was 1/16" only so it started flaking off everywhere. They called it high spots where the job to smoothen out the gunite was done so poorly that lumpy areas are created. After filling it started losing Water at 30 gallons per hour due to uncovered areas in the skimmer section. After finding and fixing them we still lost over 8| gallons per hour - see attached image. After fixing some of the holes and uncovered areas in the plaster we are down to 1.2 gallons of loss per hour - that is on cold zero wind days with cover. So it still leaks out of the remaining holes. It had fixed 13 holes and still has several high spots with pebbles so thin to be removed with a fingernail. Overall a real quick and lousy job. Unable to do a closer look and find it acceptable.

The owner of A&E plaster company sent someone to drain the pool and partially fix things. He covered the pool refill/startup cost. Still now we have about 20 sqft of dark unedged/unwashed mass on the floor, about 80-100 sqft of real rough spots you better don't step on, some larger and a few smaller holes, and all in all 10 leftover nasty looking blemishes. See attached images of the finished job.

MASTIC

That's the final touch? An application supposed to make it all look good sealing the gap and slight offsets between the pool deck and coping. Just real bad, terrible work, leaving lots of sharp edges that can cut open toes. The guy was a total newbie but telling me he did "...hundreds of them..." supposedly, he was in and out in 30+ minutes, sprayed sand all over the deck while trying to pre-fill the gap and then used a blower to get it inside the pool for the most part. Make sure you buy couple of expensive vac filters for his sand to be sucked out of the pool. His sand layer caved in on many places, but mostly too less mastic was applied, in some areas too much so it ran out on the deck. Now left with sharp, toe-cutting edges and sunken areas. See images.

So they've sent back this guy, he was angry and smeared mastic all over the deck in the first repair area, then he poured sand on it with a different much lighter color - doesn't get any dumber really. No English but he was abole to claim SAME COLOR SAME COLOR as if that changes the sand color. I told him to come back with the correct sand color - see images. Company called me claiming they are unable to provide a Mastic person to do the job right, offering lousy $318 to hire someone else or do it myself, which certainly fits the Blue Haven Dallas profile. Seems the main problem is their own workers and crews lying to the Bluehaven Pools and Spas management.

FINAL GRADING

Blue Haven Pools and Spas Dallas left my property in a mess. Blue haven created a 10 ft wide rocky 150ft long trench path where once a perfect lawn was. They've destroyed the drain channel and left it that way. The cleaning? There was none. From nails over rebar pieces to gunite and brick edges everything was left. We've had to eventually hire a pro company to come clean up the pile - gathered by the home ownwers. See images.

The pool? Even now - no joke - the concrete is still in the air mostly all around the deck. They did not grade anything, they did not even slant it down properly or even but left it just like the excavator pushed it back in. Someone did come and sprinkled 1/2 ton dirt over all the left-behind garbage and called it "job done". Our drain channel was destroyed by the Blue haven deck crew's bobcat driver. Here's what the deck guy did: he needed some more dirt under the concrete deck on the day of pouring, so instead of bringing in more he just dug out all the dirt down to the rocks of my drain area. The bad thing is they've left it that way, destroyed. Landscaper said he won't lay down sod as there will be no grass growing in that hole and area unless it's fixed. Just miserable. See images.

RUDE CREWS

Rude and negligent crews. Three of the crews complained - to me, the client - about Blue Haven Pools not paying them enough. How in the world is that my problem? I've paid and arm and a leg for every single step, likely tenfold what they've paid their crews. Well, their horrible work looks accordingly. Blue Haven Pools crews are extremely careless about your property and even their own work, not to mention how it actually turns out.

The Blue Haven Pools tile contractor told me they've only hired him because he had the lowest of low bids and they've got him to drop his price twice to get the contract with Blue Haven Pools. So, subsequently all Blue Haven Pools crews cut corners everywhere from reusing old nasty already cheap wood-board forms to saving on materials like pool deck 2.5 - 3 inches instead of 3.75 - 4 inches what its supposed to be. This is no joke and we have proof! None of the crews or workers speak any English whatsoever, makes it very hard to explain anything to anyone. You can imagine how much the single customer is worth to them.

MONEY CONTROL - BEWARE

Want to lose any control over your money? So, Blue Haven Pools and Spas wants you to pay everything upfront, not a day, months and months upfront. You'll be paying them 80% of your money at about 15% work completion. Then you pay the rest - and that's BEFORE they even do the deck/plaster/cleaning/mastic/grading. You will be completely at their mercy when it comes to scheduling, callbacks, or in my case certain stages are left poorly done and foremost - unfinished.

STATUS

November2021 now. Cost me additional $3247.50 to repair the driveway, the front lawn landscape including grading, the drain channel, and top spread out the rest of the dirt around the pool.

My advice:

THINK TWICE BEFORE GIVING BLUE HAVEN POOLS YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY.

IMAGES

Blue Haven Pools & Spas response

We are sorry to hear that you have been so dissatisfied with your local office. Thank you for providing the detailed comments and photos. We will share your feedback with the general manager, as their staff is always striving to improve their service.

Original review: Nov. 3, 2021

We started the process in March of 2020 and John, the rep, made it as painless as possible through Covid. The bulldozer showed up on May 5th of this year and it was very good. Joe was the project manager and he was in tune to our needs and questions, and answering text messages and phone calls. So, it was a painless process. The pool has a jump rock, a water feature, a hot tub and the bubblers. The quality was very good. Our only glitch was the initial gas plumber that Blue Haven hired. That ended up delaying the project by about four weeks because they had no idea what they were doing. The guy was asking me where stuff needed to go and when he asked that, I called Joe and told him that this wasn't working for me. We were dealing with gas lines and they were going under my house and around my yard, and this guy was asking me about stuff. So Joe came right over and they were done.

Original review: Nov. 2, 2021

They have done a great job. They did everything, including the design, pool service every week, parts, and repairs when they needed it. They’re a very well-rounded company. They’re very professional.

Original review: Oct. 27, 2021

The whole pool that Blue Haven made was a rectangle and I liked the shape of it and the look of it. The construction process was good. They built the pool fairly quickly. Some minor stuff happened though. They drilled a couple of holes and some of the sediment that got drilled out fell in the pool and caused some good stains, which they at first said was black algae, which I knew it wasn't because it's the middle of wintertime. They had drained the pool in the spring and sure enough, it was the sediment that had stuck to the plaster and rusted and that was causing the stains. They had to bleach it and fill it back up.

Another thing that was an issue was the patio was supposed to be a brown tan color. They were supposed to mix in some coloring into the cement and they didn't do it. After that, they said they couldn't because it had been discolored because of the size of the patio, which is not true. It's just a cement patio, which is not what I wanted. But, it's nothing major. As far as the construction, I've had the pool for about a year and everything runs great. It's a quality pool, for sure.

Original review: Oct. 26, 2021

The communication could have been better. There were always delays and I remember being irritated. We had drainage issues in the beginning in one area. And we just had to try to get in touch with Blue Haven every day to try to get them to look at it. But the first guy that we mainly talked to was stretched thin with how many pools he was doing. So, he would say that they were coming on a certain day at a certain time but they wouldn't. It would be three weeks later, and they had not even started on that part. I know delays happen. Had he communicated better, we would have felt a little better about it. But halfway through, Blue Haven sent another guy who communicated a lot better. And we were a lot happier with everything.

However, the pool is smaller than I thought it would be. And when the crew spread it, I expressed concerns but they just kept saying, “It's gonna be way bigger than it looks.” At that point, I would have made it a bigger pool. But they just kept saying, “Oh, it's fine." Once they started digging, I said it again. And one just kept on saying, “It's gonna be fine. You're going to be happy.” But it was indeed smaller. But as far as what it looks like and the quality of work, it's excellent. I'm pleased with the final product.

Original review: Oct. 25, 2021

Gary did all my design and it's really nice. It's straight down one side and kind of curved around, kidney beans, and comes up to the spa and then fire pit. It was great with the construction team and it went very smooth. The only thing I didn't care for is they didn't clean up enough as they went along. Working in a very tight area in my backyard, I did a lot of the cleanup stuff myself. But that's something that they prewarned me about. They didn't do anything they didn't say.

Original review: Oct. 16, 2021

Our project manager was fabulous. He handled things. We've had some problems, but they were dealt with immediately. One of the subs kinda tore up some stuff that other people had done but he immediately got rid of that and got someone else in. It was a very good process. A lot of people seemed to have trouble with communications but we did not experience any of that. We were always kept informed and they would come when they said they would. The pool is fabulous and we would highly recommend Blue Haven.

Original review: Oct. 2, 2021

Everything was smooth and the whole experience with Blue Haven was good.

Original review: Oct. 1, 2021

You don’t often make a $100,000 decision based on an online review, but there was enough of them that it made me feel more comfortable going with Blue Haven. The reps were fantastic. Very specifically, we wanted the stairs to be in a sort of a unique location. We also wanted the pool to be as square as possible, but we didn't want an actual square. Jeff was able to design that out and it looks really good. It works well with a fire pit. We'd never owned a pool before so we had no idea what we wanted other than what we'd seen in pictures and other people's houses we've been to. It was great to get a lot of good advice on what products we wanted to use and what products we didn’t. We thought that travertine would be slick, but they walked us through that and let us walk on it in their showroom.

For us to have wanted a pool but to be essentially as ignorant as can be, I feel pleased that we ended up with a really nice end product and that's all because of Blue Haven. We didn’t know what direction to go but we knew we wanted to go with a company that all of our neighbors trust and that was a good decision. It's got the lighting, the fountains, the automatic vacuum, the automatic refill, and the automatic salt dispenser. We did the heating and cooling and that's been awesome too. Even on days here where it's been 110 degrees outside, the pool was able to stay around 85 to 90 if we wanted it to.

Original review: Sept. 29, 2021

I asked Blue Haven to come out and go over some ideas we had about renovating and remodeling our backyard. They listened to what our ideas were and were able to put out some 3D drawings and dimensions that were very helpful for my wife and I to visualize and conceptually see what they were doing and put in place what we were thinking. First, we got to know Rob and John, who are both with the local company here, and they were pretty much available. But just like any pool company, they’re subject to delays, weather, and other things factored in there. Because of those, we'd only see them one day a week. I would reach out and check on the schedule with John and he would tell me that they'll come Saturday and they would work.

My wife was very unsatisfied with that process. We had an existing pool that required a demo step and process that started in February of last year, which was moving our backyard patio, concrete, and existing pool. Once they did that, it was about four weeks before they were able to get back to us. Then their first staging crew came in and started forming the pool and doing the rough end over there, too. The staging, from the time the demo came out, was about three months to get it back in over there.

We wanted the pool by Memorial Day and we had the pool two weeks before that in May. They did everything they said they would do and there were things that they did a little bit differently. From the tanning ledge, the depth that we liked over there was different from other companies. LED lighting in the pool that they recommend and do differently than what the other pool companies would do over there. It’s just that being there one day a week was kind of hard. Nonetheless, they were excellent and we were very pleased with their workmanship quality.

Matter of fact, I have contacted John and Rob back with a couple of other projects. After this, we went back and added a fire pit for our patio area. A couple of little things that come up, they’ve been good to respond, send somebody out, and take care of a couple of things. Other people ask us about who did our pool and we always tell them Blue Haven, and we recommend them highly.

Original review: Sept. 26, 2021

People came over giving bids and Blue Haven came in very competitive and right in the range we were looking at. We designed the pool kind of what we wanted and they finished the project before the date I was shooting for, which was awesome. They have a great warranty program, as well, included in the price. It's 10 years on all the pumps and if anything's wrong in 10 years, they would fix it.

Original review: Sept. 17, 2021

They were polite, friendly, and knowledgeable. They gave me tips and pointers on when making selections. Everything went good. Everything seems to be functioning properly and I haven't had an issue with the materials.

Original review: Aug. 24, 2021

The designer came straight to the house and drew everything up. Overall, I had a good experience with Blue Haven. It was odd because it was during Covid, but I'm very happy with the way they did things. They did a good job on the pool, and they were quick. So far, I haven't had an issue. If I call them, they usually come quick and fix it.

Original review: Aug. 15, 2021

Blue Haven is great and everybody was very helpful down there. But sometimes, it’s hard to get ahold of them. I also don’t like the bank that they got us with. Medallion Bank takes all their money upfront, all the interest upfront, and nothing goes to the principal. We've been paying on the loan for nine months, and the payments are about 400 a month, none of it has gone toward the principal. We called them last month to try and find out why they were doing that, and they said because they can. And we decided to refinance our house and pay the pool off, and they couldn’t give us a pay off amount because of the daily interest change.

Original review: Aug. 9, 2021

I designed the pool, and I had the whole thing 3D modeled in the computer. I'm an industrial designer so I knew exactly what I wanted. Blue Haven had a few suggestions and took the design and went with it. It came out perfectly. The construction team was very good. They did everything on schedule and it went quickly. No hiccups or problems. Blue Haven did a great job and I would use them again. They were fantastic.

Original review: Aug. 1, 2021

We started looking into the idea of buying a pool. We thought we were gonna go with the fiberglass pool but we learned that that wasn't a good choice of a pool for the location that we live in. We went looking for another option of having a concrete pool and that's what made us look at Blue Haven. We learned some things that we didn't know about having a pool, constructing and installing in the yard. I didn't think the process was gonna take as long as it did but somethings happened and it was beyond control because of the weather.

We have a 30 x 35 x 15 sized pool and we have some steps at the shallow end of the pool. The pool has some tanning ledge and we added a spa to it, too. That was the other thing that we’re glad we did. We enjoyed more of it. Trying to keep the pool clean is an ongoing, daily process though. We are having an issue with tiny bugs getting into the pool and I'm not sure how we can prevent that from happening. The other thing that we experience a little problem with is the deck that we chose to put around the pool. We have a travertine deck and we’re having sinking tiles. I’m not sure what we can do to prevent that from happening and I really have no idea that that was gonna be a problem.

Original review: July 31, 2021

Their construction team was great. The experience was great from start to finish.

Original review: July 20, 2021

A lot of people talk highly of Blue Haven. We heard that they were the best pool company so we went with them. They're really good and I would highly recommend them. I love Brad, the project manager. He went out of his way to make sure everything was running smoothly. As for the pool, l like it all but the lighting at nighttime, I love sitting outside and watching the different color lights.

Original review: July 14, 2021

Do not use Blue Haven DE to install your pool! I received an email on March 16 informing us that our construction would begin in 2-3 weeks. Construction didn’t start until the May! We have had a hole in our backyard since the beginning of May! No one will return our calls, texts or emails! We were told 6-8 weeks…What a joke! Their customer service is so bad that they have to have their employees post good reviews! We have been lied to NUMEROUS times throughout this entire process!

Original review: July 11, 2021

The permits took a lot longer than expected and there were some setbacks with materials because of COVID but it was understandable. For the most part, the construction went pretty smoothly. Also, we love the pool. We use it all the time. If I could change anything, I would have probably made it bigger.

Original review: July 5, 2021

Blue Haven installed the pool so when I had a problem with my control box, I went to call them. They had to order the control box. They told me it would take time which was about four or five weeks. They put the box control in the wintertime when we couldn't test it. We tested it now and a couple of things are missing in that box. It's working but it's not the same thing that we had before. Blue Haven is okay but they're not the best company. They're pretty expensive too and I have a feeling they are using their name to kind of overcharge everything. Also, the person who put the control box in was not very friendly. They could be a little bit faster and a little bit nicer to a customer when they talk.

Original review: June 27, 2021

The designer from Blue Haven did a great job. I like everything they did. We turn everything on and off with the cell phone, all the lighting, hot tub and waterfalls. The reps were very responsive and professional. We had a couple of little things. A wrong size drain pipe was put under the sidewalk and they had that corrected for me. There were a few stones short at one point because we’re building a sidewalk and they helped me acquire those. That was unforeseen and they constantly stepped up. When we needed to handle something, they came down here and ironed it out for me. They did an excellent job. It was a pleasure working with them.

Blue Haven Pools & Spas Company Information