2. Elder Care

Find Stair Lifts partners near you

About AmeriGlide

Find Stair Lifts partners near you

AmeriGlide Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about AmeriGlide?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about AmeriGlide?

Original review: Nov. 24, 2019

Stairlift installed approximately 4 months ago, it was at most worked 3 weeks during that timeframe. Numerous and I want to stress Numerous phone calls, emails to no avail. Service tech came out twice to fix it, once AmeriGlide sent wrong motor. Yes, folks, it needed a new motor after approximately 2 months. He came back again, to install the next motor AmeriGlide sent and it worked during his test of the unit, he left and it has NOT worked since. That was approximately 4 weeks ago. I have reported this to Better Business Bureau of NC and now with the Attorney General's Office. BUYER BEWARE.

Original review: Oct. 3, 2019

I had my chairlift installed on August 23rd 2019, and since then it has been operational less than 50% of the time. I have had two repair visits, one to replace a mother board (on a brand new chairlift) and a second because the chairlift, when reprogrammed after the mother board was replaced, was not set correctly, and was going passed the end and giving a "Final Limit" message and locking up.

Now the battery is not charging and I had to pay an electrician to come in to validate my electrical lines. The electrician discovered the charger is not putting out the correct voltage. I called Ameriglide Tech support 4 times this week (10/3/19) to provide the information and to get it fixed, and no one calls me back nor have the parts been sent so I can have a 3rd party fix their product. This issue has been going on for 2 weeks. This has to be the worst customer experience I have ever had for a product as expensive as this. Feel free to call me and validate my claims. ** Richard **

Resolution response: Oct. 10, 2019

I continued to work with Timothy and he has been very responsive to both my emails and phone calls throughout this process. I was going through a very difficult process with the passing of my father and he received unjust service. I really appreciate Timothy sticking with seeing this due process through to the end and resolved to both our satisfactions and would most definitely recommend Timothy and AmeriGlide to others in the future!

Original review: Sept. 19, 2019

Timothy always made himself available prior to and through my purchase of the stairlift. Right after my purchase, my father became ill and passed away on September 8 even before I could install it so it sat in my garage unopened for approximately one month. I had called Timothy and left messages and emailed him of my situation and asked for option of returning the lift. He was responding like he was before the purchase and I tried several company numbers and they all redirected back to the sales representative, Timothy.

When he finally responded, he told me he would run it up to management and asked for pictures of the boxes which I sent over immediately. I sent a follow up email and called a few more times leaving messages and then he responded with this email: “Hi George, Unfortunately we can’t take this lift back. It’s just too far past our company’s rules on returns. This may change at some point but I have no idea when. Maybe try Offerup or Craigslist. Best Regards, Timothy”.

After receiving this message I sent him another email and left a voice message that I would like to speak to a manager for further assistance. Timothy called me back and reiterated their policy of standing behind the 10 day return policy. When I asked to speak to a manager, he handed the phone over to someone named Robby who identified himself as a “Lowest Level Manager”. He said he was aware of my situation and there was nothing they could do since it was past their warranty according to their policy.

I then asked Robby about returning under their used or refurbished program and he stated that the buyback program didn’t exist anymore. When I asked to speak to a higher level manager, Robby told me he didn’t know who they were and I could get their information from the internet. I want to make everyone aware of their great customer service until the sale but after that they no longer willing to stand by their products or customers. I hope to hear from someone from Ameriglide that will actually be willing to resolve this issue.

Original review: Sept. 4, 2019

I purchased one of the stairlifts from AmeriGlide and was very pleased with the item. The stairlift was installed in one day and the installer was efficient and conducted himself professionally, the stairlift is for straight stairs and runs well.

Original review: July 30, 2019

My parents purchased the stair chair lift on appx 4/26. The chair lift was receive and installed in a timely manner. No remotes came with the lift, even though the receipt etc said that two come with it. They sent a set - arriving about 1.5 weeks later, they did not work. Then tech support said "oh they sent the wrong ones"...about another 1.5 weeks later another set arrives. These require installation - we've been getting the runaround since then - here we are 7/29/2019, and still not installed. So, only one of them can use the chair lift. I want to reach out to the manufacturer of AmeriGlide, but all numbers lead back to the ones who are giving the runaround.

Original review: July 29, 2019

Their salesperson walked me through measurement and sent the forms and flip rail was ordered due to the specs and space to avoid tripping hazard. All paid in full. When the installer arrived he knew it was suppose to be a flip rail. And it was not so he could not go any further. He called the same rep and told him that even before he opens it it was the wrong rail but he checked it to make sure it was not boxed wrong or maybe the company had came up with new design. The rail was incorrect and could not be installed.

The company called and they refuse to do that job due to liability of tripping hazard and the space and blames it on the customer providing the wrong measurement. They charged 500 for the installation because the product is still in boxes and have not refunded. And have won dispute by blaming the wrong measurement provided by the customer. Months have gone by product still in boxes. If there was 0 that is what they would get. That is not taking care of the elderly. ????

Original review: July 23, 2019

AmeriGlide is a fraudulent company! Twice I have ordered batteries, for my 90 year old Mother-in-Law's stairlift! Twice they REFUSED to send the batteries! When I call to ask why they REFUSE to send the batteries, they laugh and hang up! I then called several of the "store locations" and was told that Jeff Sheffer - CEO - AmeriGlide, Inc. treats them the same way too! They cannot get any parts from the Raleigh, NC location and have to depend on jury rigging to satisfy their customers! I was also told that BatteriesPlus can get these batteries, which I have done.

Jeff Sheffer - CEO - AmeriGlide, Inc. needs to have some people come to his home a teach him a lesson in customer service, and I know just the battle hardened U.S. Marines that would be more than happy to teach Mr. Sheffer this vitally important lesson! They are NOT happy about the way Mr. Sheffer has treated my 90 year old Mother-in-Law! BOYCOTT AmeriGlide! They have no Honor and cannot be trusted in any Way, Shape, nor Form!

Original review: June 24, 2019

Great sales team, but when they get your money it's over. I am a General contractor and Electrical contractor in TN., I purchased an outdoor elevator for a customer and all seemed to be going fine. I told them it was a rush order to make a deadline, the response was, "If you pay in full when you order we will make it happen and pay for install." I wanted to install myself and they told me that that would not work that. If I installed the elevator it would not be warranted, later they told me this was not true. I paid the full amount of the elevator, plus the 4700.00 install fee and all was set. I received a delivery date and was told it would be installed within a week of delivery, great if it would have happened that way.

The elevator shows up 2 weeks after promised date after many many calls to the salesman, and this is where it really gets good. I was told the install manager would be it touch to get it installed but never heard from him until I got the salesman to give me a contact number, so after a week goes by and I get in touch with him he gives me an install date of 2 weeks later, I am on a deadline. The day before the install date I call to make sure we are still on for the install and he does not know who I am. I call my salesman again and get a new install date and talk to the install manager again, now it gets even better. He tells me that I will have to supply him with labor and tools to get the job completed and that he will cover the cost. I’m on a deadline so let's get it completed.

Install manager shows up. We get the elevator installed to make a long story short and I ask who to give a invoice to for time labor and tools and he told me to give it to the homeowners. I do have all of this documented. So after paying 4700.00 for install Ameriglide sends one man out to oversee install and I’m screwed, but I see the install manager is not going to do what he said so I call my salesman again. The salesman told me he would put me in touch with the President of the company [Jim]. And I get a text from Jim saying he would send me 500.00 to compensate me. What a joke. Then he said he would up it to 1000.00, which was 1/2 of my invoice and I told him I would not agree to that and I would give him a bad review.

So after 3 weeks of not hearing from Jim I texted him back for a status update and he told me that he would still give me 1000.00 but if he did I would have to sign a agreement not to leave a bad review. Now remember has a invoice from me that he is refusing to pay and again this is all documented. I told him I would not sign and my invoice stands, and his response was to be careful what I posted as a review because he would have his attorneys look into it. So bottom line I got threaded with attorneys, paid 4700.00 for install that I did 80% of and did not get compensated for and it was not delivered or install on the promised date, and I still have an outstanding invoice with them, and I don’t think it will be paid unless I take action against them.

Original review: April 15, 2019

My contractor recommended this company for my home elevator. Called them up and the technician knew everything I needed to know. Got me a price and it was about $4,000 less than another bid I got from another company. They shipped this elevator in about 5 weeks and the installer Hayward? was great, in and out in 3 days. Love it. Smooth ride no issues.

Original review: March 9, 2019

I ordered a chairlift yesterday for my dad in the Bahamas. Danny ** was the sales associate that I spoke with. I had the measurements and gave them to him, and immediately he gave me two recommendations. There was no pressure to get me to buy on my first call, and no pressure to upsell me. Danny was professional, personable and great to deal with, making the sales experience a pleasant one. It will most likely be about 2 weeks before the arrival of the product and I’m praying that the product delivery, and all the parts are in excellent shape upon delivery.

Original review: March 4, 2019

Have a broken armrest. Price is $120 for two pieces of plastic! Shipping is $20, each piece, top and bottom, is $48!!! REALLY!!! As it is an AmeriGlide, you can only get parts from AmeriGlide. A total racket!!!

Original review: Dec. 30, 2018

We purchased 2 Ameriglide Horizon stair lifts through Roger ** at the Raleigh store. First, just a side note, what a beautiful store! The place is a showcase and even has a working two story elevator display. Their stairlift display has a curved, which I went in to see, and 3 straight stair lift models. Roger helped me evaluate the options we had for our staircase which were using 2 straight lifts and transferring from one lift to the other or having them build a customer curved stair lift just for our staircase.

My mother is 91 but still very active. She has the capability to transfer now but who know about next year. We decided on a curved lift although it cost twice as much a the 2 straight lift solution. This is not a quick process as the lift is custom made for our staircase. Two days after we signed the paperwork a tech, Eddie **, showed up and used a camera to measure our staircase. They then created a CAD drawing of exactly how the stair lift would be built and we made a change with the upper landing by adding a 90 degree bend so the chair stops in the hallway away from the stairs and out of the way. They had to create another CAD which took a few more days. We approved the CAD and the order was sent to the plant for production of our lift.

Three weeks later a pallet showed up at our house. Eddie came out the next day and installed the lift and we must say it is perfect! My mother loves it, and we love knowing she is not going to fall down the stairs. We can highly recommend the AmeriGlide curved stairlift. We don't normally leave comments. However the process and product deserve our comments. Just perfect!

Original review: Dec. 4, 2018

The purchase of our stair chair went smoothly but after the total was paid to order the device, trying to get the chair and have it installed was a 6 month nightmare and at this time (12/3/2018) it has finally arrived but is still in boxes on my porch. I contacted our salesman...he directed me to someone else. The second person directed me back to our salesperson, the salesman directed me to the installer, the installer directed me to someone else who said he couldn't help me. Finally our sales person said it had not arrived to us because it was being refurbished. The second person I was directed to called back and said the chair was accidentally sent to someone in central Missouri. We live in Central Illinois.

The individual in Central Missouri phoned me (I have no idea how he got my number) and said he would take it to UPS himself but after several phone calls to AmeriGlide he still did not have the correct paperwork to send them. 6 months of double talk, lies, and finger pointing, the chair was delivered last week and is still sitting on our front porch. The company refuses to compensate me for the inconvenience of waiting 6 months for something promised to be installed within 6 weeks of payment nor will they take it back and refund my money. BEWARE! DO NOT deal with AmeriGlide!

Original review: Nov. 24, 2018

This product shipped from Canada and installation assistance and service is not available in Michigan. For me, this was not a problem. Being in the lift business (large theatrical and industrial lifts) I have the skills and resources to install and maintain. The numbered items below are from a letter sent to AmeriGlide (no response). It was later discovered that the problem in No 6. below was due to the use of counterfeit parts out of China. Now to be added to the list are failing main lift bearings. Grrr. The reason I gave them a 2nd star is that the sales people responded appropriately.

1. This was ordered as a Hercules II. When delivered, it has a tag calling it a Vista A-613. If I call AmeriGlide for tech support, the support people may not know that the Vista is made by a Canadian division and even that it exists.
    2. Limit switches are a non-standard size Chinese import, but look like an industrial standard configuration. When I had a limit switch fail, I had to wait over a week to get a new one from Canada. I could not simply purchase a standard limit switch and install it because it would require completely new bracketry.

3. I recently had a failure of the lift and found that the spade terminals on the drive contactors were loose. I had to crimp them slightly and place them securely back in place. This could be prevented by care during manufacturing.

4. The manual override tool is all but useless. It has a thin plastic knob that is usable only by someone with a large hand (fortunately I do). The thin plastic cuts into the hand during use. Only a fraction of a turn can be made with each grip on the handle. Using it for any real problem is not practical. I modified mine by removing the plastic handle and welding in a ¾” threaded stud and a hex nut to the stud. I can at least put a wrench on it to get sufficient torque.

5. I recently had a failure while a wheelchair bound person was on the lift.
    a. There is no access hole for the manual tool in the top cover.
    b. The directions with the lift indicates that there is access.

c. The top cover cannot easily be removed with the lift near the top position. With the wheelchair on the lift, I had to use a right angle screw driver to reach into the slot between the column and the lift sides to make ¼ turns on the screws securing the top. In the future, I will drill 2 access holes so I can get a screw driver onto the screws.

6. As a root cause of the recent failure, the C1 solenoid has failed. {I have identified this as Albright part number: SW80-636L. This is a special, evidently manufactured for you. I am attempting to get an equivalent replacement (P/N: SW80A-2329L)}. I hope I can get it delivered overnight from the local supplier. Otherwise on Wednesday, I will have to call the Fire Department to help exit the house using an evacuation chair.

Diagnosing the problem was difficult because:
    a. This happened on a weekend and no tech support was available.
    b. The black and white printout of the electrical schematic included in the panel was evidently made from a color print. It wasn’t until I stood in sunlight that I saw there were more faint lines on the schematic.

c. The legend on the drawing is incomplete.

d. The format of the drawing was made to save paper and not to be readable. Using a conventional one-line format would make it more understandable. It would probably require one or 2 more sheets of paper.

e. Electrical diagram is suitable for installation only. There is no sequence of operation or other information that would make troubleshooting practical (what do the lights mean?).

7. In troubleshooting a problem with the system, the control panel is only accessible when the platform is at the full up or full down position. My lift is 5’. If it were any shorter, access would be a real problem. I am sorely tempted to get a mini PLC and build a new panel that I can locate externally and easily debug. Consider having application specific mounting option for the control panel:
    a. Reverse mounted so that the panel may be accessed from behind the lift column

b. Remote mounted with extension cable so that the panel may be mounted in an accessible location

Original review: Oct. 25, 2018

Called in and learned that we could use two straight stairlifts on our L-shaped staircase instead of the $12-20,000 quotes we received from other companies. The total price we paid for two stairlifts was under $5,000. Huge savings, and my husband and I really appreciated the rep steering us in this direction.

Original review: Oct. 22, 2018

Excellent, definitely the most affordable. My in-laws are moving into our home and we needed to have a stair lift installed to help them reach the downstairs area where they will be living. We had a few companies come out and give quotes. One was over $3000, and the other was over $4000. AmeriGlide gave a quote over the phone with and without installation. We opted for installation and only paid $2432.

Original review: Sept. 28, 2018

Overall for the price paid, I expected a system that was a little more refined, a lot of the components come together like an amateur cobbled this thing together in their garage to make it work. After installed it does work and seems to be adequately sturdy for its purpose. My lift arrived with the following problems: 1) Final Limit Error - I immediately called my sales rep Danny ** for assistance and he quickly transferred me to parts, which went straight to voicemail. I left a message and now, 2 days later still no response. Apparently once they get your money they're out of the customer service business and you're on your own. Lucky thing I'm a retired electronics tech and they do provide a wiring diagram. I found the problem with adjustment of the Safety Gear Limit switch, not sure what that switch does, it's attached to a bunch of levers and springs, I adjusted it until the error disappeared.

2) I was missing the fused link that you are suppose to connect between the batteries, I fabricated one. 3) The lead that they included to connect the last battery to the power switch was too short, I fabricated one of them as well. 4) A big gouge in both halves of the rail, the gouge on the top rail is cosmetic, but the gouge on the bottom rail was on the side of the rail which interfered with the passing of the carriage assembly. I had to use a flat file to smooth out the guide roller opening to allow smooth passage past that point.

5) No hardware was sent to attach the upper rail end cap, I took a screw out of the bottom cap and matched it at the hardware store. Wouldn't you know, apparently the two rail sections I received are from different extrusions. The holes for the upper cap are larger in diameter than the bottom rail, a second trip back to the store for some thicker screws.

6) The power leads from off of the power supply that you are suppose to connect to the rail already have the connectors crimped onto the wires. Pretty interesting when you are suppose to thread this end of the wire through the cable gland on the rail, but it is physically impossible to do that with the connectors already on the wire. I had to cut them off, back to the hardware store for connectors and install new connectors after the wire was threaded through the gland.

7) After getting this thing to finally work, It would not charge. So I had to take it all apart again (3rd time) only to troubleshoot it down to a blown 7.5A fuse on the motherboard, a blown fuse on a tested unit, tested by NP on 23/3/17, notice the date of 2017, I'll get back to that below. Another trip to the hardware store for a fuse and everything seems to work. 8) Well almost... The remotes do not seem to work, no documentation other than how to mount them to the wall is included. Not an important feature for me anyway.

As I mentioned my sales rep was Danny **, he was the most helpful person up until I paid. Let me explain: I needed this lift installed before my mother arrived to live with us. He assured me I would have it delivered on the 13th, I was leaving on the 17th. I confirmed with him on 2 additional dates and got the same answer.

Now shipping from North Carolina to my location is 5-7 days ground via any carrier including freight. So on the 10th I again inquired about shipping, got the same answer. So when it didn't show up on the 13th I call again and now all of a sudden I'm not going to get it in time. This was when the big storm hit NC, but this thing should have shipped the week before to be on time. I had to depart to move my mother, and it was sitting here waiting when we returned, but with all the problems I had getting this thing up and running (see comments above) it took 3 days before my mother could use it. She was confined to the upstairs for 3 days because I had to carry her up the stairs and she did not feel safe being carried.

Take everything that Danny ** tells you with a grain of salt, he's just into getting your money. I purchased a used Horizon unit, he told me that they didn't have any used units in stock and that I would be receiving a new unit... Even better. But did you notice they inspected by date on the used unit I did receive? March 2017? Yep, not in stock since 2017! I received what I paid for, kind of, but just don't like being lied to. I do have buyer's regret not due to the quality of the lift, but due to the lack of customer service. Be prepared to troubleshoot and fix this thing yourself, you'll be on your own once you've paid. If you think that will be an issue for you, then you should shop somewhere else.

Original review: Aug. 6, 2018

To buy the $3895 dumbwaiter became $5,487 after shipping and taxes. Website suggested easy installation and originally planned to install the dumbwaiter. The instructions proved this isn't a DIY project. Then, there is the state permit and inspection. Hired AmeriGlide in Marietta to install... $2,429. Under $4K for a dumbwaiter sounds great, but by the time the electrician is paid, doors are bought, installed and finished, plan for a minimum of $9,000 for a dumbwaiter, not counting the framing for the shaft. AmeriGlide, Marietta is a independent company. They do not warrant their installation past the 1st month (even if the house is vacant and the dumbwaiter hasn't been used). Our first problem with the locking mechanism (they provided and installed) required pre-agreement to pay them for their service.

Original review: May 24, 2018

If you are in need of a stairlift chair for your loved one, take my advise and use a different vendor! AmeriGlide is only after the sale and the experience we had with them was enough to make me write my first review ever! I was VERY specific about the space this chair was going in as it was a unique area.The sales snake was very reassuring that what we were purchasing would function perfectly fine in the space. I literally cannot get into my home if the chair is down, and there is a 13" track right in the middle of a walkway. And AmeriGlide DOES NOT CARE that they sold us a chair that does not work in our home. We are now stuck with a few thousand dollar chair that is going to end up causing more grief than help.

Original review: May 22, 2018

This company WILL NOT respond to problems... If you purchase this stairlift you cannot get service, you cannot get parts. They promise call back and WILL NOT CALL BACK... The sales dept is very good, after you purchase, you are left hanging and in my area no one will service them. I can service the unit, however I cannot get parts. I am now MAKING the parts to rebuild the unit. If this does not work we will SCRAP the Horizon... We have had the Horizon for 18 months and are considering buying an Acorn and throwing this one in the dumpster.

Original review: May 16, 2018

We purchased a Horizon Platinum stair lift. It is advertised that it can be self - installed. We had a professional computer technician install this. He found the motherboard was defective. It took 2 1/2 weeks and apx 7 calls to receive it. Now the safety overrides read the stairs themselves as obstacles so it stops at every step. No one at AmeriGlide will return my calls. This was a huge mistake for an elderly couple on a limited income.

Original review: April 14, 2018

Bought a new AmeriGlide Stair Lift for our Lodge and had it installed in September of 2014. Had the technician out one time for a minor problem and got a great response while under warranty. After the warranty expired the service and response has been the worst I have ever had to deal with. The chair stopped charging. Called AmeriGlide (800-790-1635) and was transferred over to repair. The Manager said he would locate a repair technician and call me back the next day (September 2017). Next day never came. Called again, repair manager said he would call back the next day, next day still has not come. Called back a third time, when transferred to the repair manager, phone call was sent to voicemail. Have never gotten a call back from this company.

Found a Harmar Technician who agreed to come out and look at the stair lift. He called AmeriGlide and told me he got the same response plus they actually laughed at him when he asked if he could order parts. AmeriGlide said they would sell him parts if he became a repair technician for them. This stair lift was used once a month on average for three years before it stopped charging. Had batteries checked and they are good. It seems to be in the contact points.

Original review: April 12, 2018

The submittal drawings for my vertical lift were very amateurish and contained errors. The product is OK but won't work as advertised. Tech "support" is a joke. If it's not answered on their website the phone bank can do nothing but bounce you from one person to another until you give up. If you're looking for a free lift to a deck this will probably work. Don't try to build it into a shaft or exceed about 4' in height unless you're willing to re-engineer the product.

Original review: March 8, 2018

I received a defective Acorn stairlift 19 days after ordering. I had to replace a wire from the battery to the switch because it was too short to connect. The pinch bolts had no nuts so I had to supply. When I ran the unit down the line the pinch bolts were too long and busted the back plate off the unit. The seat wobbled like a teeter totter because the shims were not there. I called service and was shuffled around to someone who said he was not supposed to talk to customers but said he had seen this problem before and would send parts to fix. The parts came 17 days later. It took one month of non-returned calls and emails after I returned the unit to get a refund. The refund was 61% of the purchase price as AmeriGlide claimed the unit was packaged improperly and was damaged in shipping. I had packed the unit in the same original boxes with the same original packing material in which it came to me.

Original review: Nov. 27, 2017

I bought a stairlift from AmeriGlide last year that no longer works. I have called them four times in the last week to get someone to come to the property to fix it. I leave messages, write emails, login to chats, and no one ever calls me back! The numbers they list on their website for authorized repair don't work. What a horrible company. I suggest you buy your stairlift from someone else. These people obviously don't know how to run a business.

Original review: Nov. 17, 2017

I purchased an AmeriGlide Horizon Outside Lift. Well their person that installs in this area came out Sunday to install. He started then said to me, "I can’t install this cause the rails are misaligned." So Monday I call the company and got a hold of the salesperson. Sent him the pic so he could see what was going on. He said he was sending it to another department. Here it is Friday and still nothing. I would recommend people not do business with them.

Original review: March 17, 2017

Purchased a chairlift and the installer couldn't install due to non functional or mountable equipment. The company insisted for one month new equipment would be installed. After one month they indicated more money would be required to replace the equipment. This company is a scam. Senior citizens beware. When posting a review on their website a pop up box came up indicating the review would need to be evaluated prior to posting on website.

Original review: Sept. 17, 2016

We shopped a lot for a stairlift we could afford. Had Acorn come out and they were way too expensive. Looked at Stannah and they were even higher. Narrowed it down to Bruno and AmeriGlide and we are very happy with our choice. Had the stair lift in now for about 6 months and it operates flawlessly. Best price, prompt delivery to the day they projected, and fairly easy to install. Instructions could use some improvement but along with the online video they work.

Original review: Aug. 23, 2016

I felt very secure that I would not fall out. It has a guard on it so I feel I wont fall out. I can control the speed of the lift so I can slow it down if I think its moving too fast. I can adjust it to my weight, make smaller or larger for my size so I can fit comfortable in the lift chair for my ride up or down. So I go for a safer ride up or down the stairs. It will turn easily in the direction I want it, and I still feel safe moving it. Its a very good value because it helps me with my mobility. I feel safe in it. It gets me up to where I need to go with no problems. The price was reasonable. I feel I can do more things for myself now that I have it. So to me its well worth it.

Original review: Aug. 14, 2016

It was a pretty good electronic stair case and it did its job well. It got me up and down with no problems at all for me and I liked it tons. I am sure that it was a standard speed lift and that it got me where I was going quick enough that I didn't feel slow where I was going. It went well around the corner of my stairs that I take them up the stairs at night. I thought that it is worth every penny that I paid for it and I feel that I got it for a cheaper value that I felt I should have paid for it at full price for the machine. It is for the full machine that it goes that far overall.

AmeriGlide® Company Information