2. Elder Care
  3. Stair Lifts

Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.91/5

101 Mobility Reviews

Original review: March 19, 2020

Easy ordering, questions answered and fast response. Immediate callbacks. Great installer! Worked neatly. Fast and thorough! Tested chair- explained to both my husband & I. Praised the company he works for.

Original review: Jan. 9, 2020

I contacted 101 Mobility on a Saturday morning and the salesman I spoke with was very helpful and professional. After helping me decide what I needed we made an appointment for installation on the following Tuesday. Installers showed up went right to work and were done in no time. I am so happy with my chair lift and services received. Wish I had done this months ago. Thank you 101 Mobility.

Get expert buying tips about Stair Lifts delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Sept. 5, 2019

1 star is too much. The owner will say anything to get your money deposit. He agrees to one thing when you sign and pay the deposit. Then later he doesn't follow through. When you call him on it he says he was never supposed to do it to begin with. Then he tells you if he does do anything he has an hourly rate. So far no work has begun and it has been 10 months since I paid for his service.

Original review: Jan. 11, 2019

Service was very good, tech was courtesy and took the time to ensure we were completely satisfied. We were told to call anytime addition service was needed. All our equipment was purchased from 101 and have always been happy with the equipment and follow up service.

Original review: Dec. 4, 2018

We live in the Keys, and tried for months to get to get someone to repair our stair lift. My husband is 83 and disabled. A friend of ours was determined to find a company that would help us. At last she found 101 Mobility. This company set a timely appointment, arrived when they said, fixed our stair lift at a reasonable cost. Technicians, Kind, Knowledgeable & Professional. Would definitely recommend 101 Mobility.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about 101 Mobility?

Original review: Oct. 7, 2018

Company failed to refund a deposit for a VA Medicaid Recipient on a piece of equipment which was not ordered and agreed upon by 101 Mobility to not order until VA Medicaid Approval. 101 Mobility stated contract was signed and deposit of $5000.00 for benefit of 101 Mobility's time.

Original review: Aug. 21, 2018

We were desperate to find someone to repair my wife's stairlift. The company whom we purchased it went out of business and didn't even send out a notice which would have been nice. 101 has repaired our stairlift a few times and has always been top notch in every way. The last time, they ran into problems getting the part from their vendor. It left us without a stair lift for a few days. They moved mountains to get it up and running as soon as they could, even supplying us with back up batteries at no charge. When it was all said and done and many visits, they refused to charge us one penny at their considerable out-of-pocket expense. You rarely get service like that. The technicians were ALWAYS very calm and professional, even when I know that they must have been very frustrated, and it was very hot when they were here.

Original review: Jan. 5, 2018

I had a wonderful experience with 101 Mobility. They were extremely professional and went above and beyond to make sure the job was done right. The installation process can be a challenge, but they would not accept anything but perfection. I would recommend them to anyone.

Original review: May 4, 2017

Anyone who has a family member that has a handicap know what I am saying. I called 3 service companies to have the chair lift fixed, one said it would be 7 days which was unacceptable because he needs to get upstairs for sleeping and to take a shower. 101 Mobility had the parts in stock and came out to fix it the same day. They arrived after working hours and repaired the lift in no time at all. I don't know how we could have made it without them. Thanks to Bev and her team.

Original review: April 19, 2016

What a great company. They set appointment. Showed up. Most don't! They even called before they showed up to confirm the appointment. The Salesperson knew what they were talking about and discussed many options for our stairlift. I understand that they have a warehouse in Braselton,GA but operate all over the Atlanta metro area north. What a pleasure to have them come out solve our problems, install, and follow-up. They even came back with a state inspector to make sure everything was OK. Wayne did a great job on installation. We would happily recommend them for anything. Their attitude is to do it right and to do the right thing. Others are always selling. 101 Mobility is trying to solve the problem. There is a difference!!

101 Mobility expert review by Shelley Webb

101 Mobility was founded in 2008 by two men who saw there were not a lot of options in their area for seniors and others with mobility issues. It has grown into a national franchise that serves most of the United States.

• They offer a wide variety of stairlifts from several different companies: Users may find this helpful in purchasing the stairlift that best meets their needs.

• Special features: They offer a model specifically for those persons who have arthritis.

• They offer an FAQ section: Users can find answers to frequently asked questions including pricing and possible funding for their purchase.

• Rentals are available: Users with temporary disabilities or other short-term needs can rent stairlifts from this company.

• They offer outdoor stairlifts: Users who need to go up steps to get into their home or who want to be able to easily navigate patio or deck stairs will be aided by this product.

• Best for: people who can't walk, people with limited mobility and people with heart or lung issues.

by Shelley Webb Senior Products Contributing Editor

Shelley Webb is a registered nurse, geriatric care manager and freelance writer who concentrates on the subjects of eldercare and health.

101 Mobility Company Information