Mayo Clinic

Compare Hospitals

Research top Hospitals recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

I have health insurance, so they billed my insurance provider. I only had to pay my co-pay. It was easy and simple. Would recommend to anyone. Facility was very clean. Staff was friendly. If there was a spill, they cleaned it up and made sure a wet floor sign is there so no one slips and falls. I received the care I needed to get better. Got my recommendations, followed through and within a couple of weeks I was feeling better! Great practice. They could have been a little faster in responding to me. It took almost a day to get my answer back from them about my initial questions.

They were very helpful and answered any questions I had. They immediately took my insurance information and got me the coverage I deserved and needed. Everything went as planned. It was very clean and I could even see an on hand cleaning staff while I was there. So they were constantly maintaining the work place. The staff was maintaining cleanliness as well. Overall the quality of care was very good. I would take any of my family members to the hospital. Which is a difficult thing to say. Most hospitals are absolutely terrible but they were great. The response time was impeccable. They were there on a drop of a hat. Which is what I liked best. So many times you will see staff not treat your family like there and they did and the made sure you were taken care of.

The billing was the same as any hospital or Clinic would be but they also were very much helpful in finding outside resources and outlets for financing and grants. We didnt have very much much money at the time and were helped by a non profit to take care of our medical debt. The clinic was very clean and organized. Some hospitals are busier than others and this one was on the busy end but they still managed to stay on top of keeping it sanitary and organized neatly which gave good peace of mind.

The were very attentive and caring. We have had some nightmare experiences medically and the Mayo clinic was not. There was always a nurse or doctor close by and willing to accommodate any request we had. It was appreciated. Their response time was fast and decisive. We barely could think when the emergency happened but as soon as we stepped into the clinic someone was willing and able to do a good act. We didnt think that was possible.

Pleasant, helpful and understanding. They made everything clear upfront how much everything would be and how much insurance would cover and not cover. We went during winter and one of the worst storms they had in years. We were extremely thankful for the network of underground pathways and structure so we could easily travel to all of our appointments without having to go out into the snow. There were restaurants around and we were very comfortable there. The area was clean, safe, and easy to navigate. Coming from out of town they were understanding and scheduled all testing and appointments within a day of each other, we did not have to wait long for any appointment, and all test results were ready when we saw the doctors. We received reports and answers very quickly. The doctors took their time with us and we did not feel rushed at all. They were forthright and seemed genuine and honestly cared about us.

The billing could have been a little less. I went to the place for help. I didn't ask to be robbed but for the help that I received I couldn't ask for a better service. The place was the cleanest. I could smell the cleanliness. I could tell that I was in a nice space. I could breathe easy and it was amazing. I was taken care of great. I couldn't ask for a better staff to take care. I would go back again. My mother was taken care of great as well. The response time was amazing. If I needed help they were there within a matter of minutes. Thanks for that. I was very satisfied with the care service and response time.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Mayo Clinic?

The billing was cheap! I was not expecting it to be this cheap, but I am glad it was. Makes life easier to live. Especially since I am so poor that I can barely afford to breathe. It was very clean. A - Rating! You could literally eat off the floor! Anyways, I really enjoyed the clean place. I was treated like a princess, even my boyfriend would never treat me that good. It was a spoiled heaven for me and I literally wanted to cry because I knew nobody would ever treat me that good. The people treating me like a princess were faster than light, faster than fan girls when they hear their favorite actor or actress on TV.

Like any medical establishment, fees are exorbitant and charges were numerous, but I suppose that is the case because doctors are now in so much debt and machines are expensive. Very clean and sanitary environment and building was cleaned several times a day by janitorial staff. All furniture and beds were clean and sheets changed regularly. Nursing staff and medical staff are very professional and communicative, responsive to many of my questions, and took time out to assist as necessary. Hit the call button a few times and nurses did take some time to respond, however overall response was relatively decent but could have been a little better.

The customer service Representatives at Mayo Clinic are very professional and very helpful. Any questions I had on my bill they were sure to give you detailed explanation. I would recommend them to anybody. My opinion Mayo Clinic was a very good Hospital. I always have people cleaning there and anything that was spilled on the floor was clean up efficiently. I never saw anything dirty. There a lot of times at hospital the window blinds are dirty there and they were very clean there.

The care that I received at Mayo Clinic was above and beyond what I've received at any Hospital. They were very efficient to all my needs. I had no problem getting a doctor to answer any questions or if I needed an aspirin no problem getting a nurse to come right in Mayo Clinic response time with anything was astounding. If you call for a nurse within three minutes was by your bedside. If you need to speak with a doctor within 30 minutes there was one by your bed. Anybody that had major issues they had a response team right there standing by waiting.

Billing wasn't crazy bad, was very expensive but service matched the price. I was billed in the mail. So I was able to not stress during my treatment. Everything was super clean and sanitary. I have no complaints on the cleanliness of the facility. The staff all looked neat and clean and professional as well. The care was superb. I was checked on every few minutes and I really didn't mind it because the staff was super nice all the time. I have no complaints. The response time was not crazy bad. Anytime I needed someone they were there within minutes to help me out. Very prompt and ready to help.

The bill came and they were very flexible with payment dates. They totally understood our situation and tried to help us instead of just being rude and pestering. The cleanliness of the clinic was astounding. Like any hospital everything was fresh and sanitized. And they worked hard to keep it that way. They were very attentive to our needs. They having a comfortable and safe atmosphere there. If there was even the slightest problem they were on it right away. The response time was amazing. If there was a problem they wasted no time in fixing it or finding a way to make everything better. I would definitely recommend this clinic to anyone who has health problems.

Has great billing service. It has great option to fit my situation. It was easy to talk to the person in charge of billing. It was easy to figure out the right option. I am glad that the clinic was clean. It being a clinic had me in doubt of its cleanliness but I was pleasantly surprised that it was well kept. The quality of care was great. The staff was nice and polite and was helpful when asked. I am usually hesitant to ask for help because some people's reactions aren't pleasant. The response time was appropriate depending on the situation. The staff was great at checking up on you while you wait and attending to any needs.

Mayo Clinic Company Profile