Widex Hearing Aids Reviews

Embrace Hearing

Embrace Hearing Reviews

Get Pricing

About Widex Hearing Aids

Widex is one of the biggest hearing aid manufacturers in the world, offering both behind-the-ear and in-the-ear devices to improve mild to profound hearing loss. Customers can sign up for a no-obligation hearing evaluation and hearing aid trial. Widex hearing aids are available for all age groups and have features such as multiple color choices, wireless connectivity and app-based sound control.

Pros & Cons

Pros
    • Helps mild to profound hearing loss
    • Trial period
    • Large selection of devices
    Cons
    • No direct purchase from website
    • No upfront pricing details

Widex Hearing Aids Reviews

Stars Rating

• 20%
    • 80%

Popular Mentions

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Widex USA Hearing Technology?

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Widex USA Hearing Technology?

Reviewed Aug. 7, 2019

Purchased these to help with Hearing. They have not worked right since the day I got them. They have been turned in to Widex And they are audiologist multiple times. The last time I receive them back in the Hearing Aid piece does not even amplify, I can hear better without it then with it on. Widex Has a three-year warranty, but they have yet to do anything. I am told they replaced the entire inside parts of both the Hearing Aid and the receiver and they still don’t work.

Pinned

Hi Jim, thank you for sharing your experience and we're sorry to hear of the inconvenience. Though we are definitely confident we can rectify your situation to ensure you get the optimal benefit from your Widex hearing aid purchase. Can you please private message us with your serial numbers and clinic name as to work with them on an expedited solution? Thank you

Reviewed Aug. 2, 2019

I'm very happy with my new hearing aids. I have been able to understand what people are saying in a crowded room. That was one of my biggest problems. I have one exception, the Bluetooth. I'm not sure if the problem is my Bluetooth, my phone, wifi or what, but the sound will cut in and out. I don't really notice this when I just use the hearing aids for normal hearing. But it's annoying when you listen to music and it cuts in and out. It's mostly in my left hearing aid. This has been a problem since day one. If I could get this resolved, I would be 100% satisfied.

Reviewed July 27, 2019

Have been to two different Widex hearing aid stores for problems: aids do not work! I rec'd a three year warranty when purchased. I truly can say the warranty means nothing, since days after being sent back several times to the company, the same problem occurs. Changing filters and batteries and cleaning, both hearing aids and professionally ear cleaning (as suggested by the audiologist), I am back to the same loss of hearing with the hearing aids. What can you offer as an alternative suggestion? I am very frustrated since I was told that these aids were "top of the line". I need help!!!!

Pinned

Hi Celso, we are sorry to hear of your unsatisfactory experience but we are confident we can help resolve the issue. If you can send a private response with your serial numbers we can speak with your hearing specialist to see what the best, most immediate course of action would be to rectify your situation. Thank you

Reviewed July 18, 2019

Great hearing aids when they work. I've had the same experience as reported by others with the left hearing aid not working at all, cutting in and out, not charging. Had the hearing aid and the charging unit "repaired" and replaced. Problem persists.

Pinned

Hi Suzanne, thank you for sharing your experience and we are here to help improve the enjoyment of your hearing technology. Can you send us a private response with your hearing aid serial numbers so we can work with your hearing specialists to resolve the situation? Thank you

Reviewed June 30, 2019

I have had my aids for one year. My problems are the receivers. I have had three replacement receivers within the warranty period. Is this caused by ear moisture/oils? I now use a dryer box every night. If this does not solve the problem, I will not be a happy customer. Hope the dryer solves the problem. $30 a year for the dryer will be a cheap fix. Aids are excellent when they work.

Pinned

Hi Wilson, thank you for sharing your experience and we hope the dryer resolved the issue you were encountering. Can you confirm if that was indeed the case for you? If not, please send us a private response with your hearing aid serial numbers so we can work with your hearing specialists to resolve the situation? Thank you

Online & AppStaff

Reviewed May 20, 2019

Very frustrated. When they work they are amazing. I have an iPhone 8 running software version 12.2. Under Settings-Accessibility-MFi Hearing Devices-Devices, where it says "HEARING DEVICE MIC VOLUME" Every 10 or so seconds it goes from 50% to 94% all by itself, stays there briefly, then goes back to 50%. I can sit and watch it adjust itself. In the Beyond App, it looks like someone is clicking on "Zen" then back to "Zen" when the mic adjusts itself. In my ear, while listening to "Universal" or "Zen" or "Zen2" I get a pause of silence, then a pop that correlates to the mic volume adjusting itself.

I have: Deleted and reloaded Beyond App; Turned off access to every other app that uses the mic; Replaced batteries; Had my Bluetooth "Forget This Device" and then reconnect it; Took my phone out of the case to make sure the case wasn't pressing one of the side buttons; Turned everything on and off repeatedly, including phone and hearing aids; Deleted the App and just controlled hearing aids from System Settings; "Chatted" with a customer service rep. His advice? Turn off Wi-Fi. Someone help me please. Please. Please.

Pinned

Hi John, it seems as if there may be a connection setup error that we could help to troubleshoot. Have you spoken with one of our tech support specialists by chat or phone as of yet? If not we are glad to have someone contact you when convenient to resolve your issue. Thank you

Customer ServiceOnline & AppStaff

Reviewed April 8, 2019

Never had hearing aids before and was very hesitant to get them. They are amazing in the fact that I can actually have a conversation in a crowded loud room. I had an iPhone and the steaming and user friendliness was awesome. I just switched to the Pixel 3xl and cannot figure out for the life of me how to get my Spotify to stream through my hearing aids.

Pinned

Hi Sam, thank you for sharing your experience and we're glad to hear you are getting much benefit from your new hearing aid technology. As far as connecting your new phone, we have a dedicated support line for assistance. Thank you

Profile pic of the author.

Reviewed April 7, 2019

While I absolutely love my Widex aids, the right one constantly leaves a black residue in my ear. I have not been able to wear the aid for the past few days because the ear is blistered, and I am cleaning more and more black out of it. The left hearing aid does not do this. I notice the hole at the end of the inner ear part has a black ring around it where the white plug goes--whatever that black is is seeping into my ear.

Pinned

Hi Rene, thank you for bringing this to our attention. We’re so sorry that you are experiencing this and apologize for any inconvenience. Can you please send a private message with your serial number and clinic name so we can investigate this? Thank you.

Reviewed March 29, 2019

I have had a Widex Hearing Aid for my Right ear for 7 months d/t sudden SNHL. No matter what setting I use, I experience feedback whenever I touch the hearing aid or whenever someone or something comes close to my ear. This is very annoying. So far I have not been able to find a remedy.

Pinned

Hi Liz, thank you for reaching out and we’re sorry for any inconvenience. Are you still experiencing feedback? If so, can you please send a private message with your serial number and clinic name. Thank you.

Reviewed March 17, 2019

ON the whole, I'm very satisfied with my hearing aids. I have never worn any before so I really don't have any comparison. One issue I continued to have is that while streaming the left hearing aid would periodically go silent. It didn't last long usually and would come back. Yesterday, the left hearing aid no longer connects to bluetooth. I've shut them off several times and it doesn't have any impact. Curious if anyone else has had this problem and if they found a way to reconnect just the one side?

Pinned

Hi Dirk, thank you for reaching out. We’re sorry for any inconvenience this has caused. If you are still experiencing connectivity issues, perhaps you could try to unpair the hearing aids from your Bluetooth device. If you are using an iPhone, go to Settings > General > Accessibility > MFi Hearing Aids. Select your hearing aids and select “Forget This Device”. Then Reconnect. If this doesn’t work, please send a private message with your serial number and clinic name. Thank you.

Customer ServicePriceStaff

Reviewed March 15, 2019

Ever since I got these hearing aids in June 2016 I have not found them all that great for the most part. In fact, last year, my the volume (quality of sound) in my left hearing aid had decreased quite a bit. Based on his assessment of my hearing and my ear canal, the hearing aid specialist who initially fitted me, and sold me the hearing aids, suggested that I get custom ear tips/earmolds for the hearing aids (Widex Unique model U-FS) and also advocated that I might want to get an extra ear-mold for each ear. Thank heavens for that because by June 2018 the volume/quality of sound had deteriorated quite noticeably. I took them into my specialist's office and the receptionist replaced the faulty earmold with the extra one.

Not too long later, I had a problem with that one, so she sent the hearing aid (with the mold containing the receiver) to the company's main office. They repaired it and sent it back. That hearing aid had been working okay until just the last few days. All of a sudden the volume/quality of sound has diminished quite noticeably once again. Not only that, but over the past year, the quality of sound in my right hearing aid has also diminished. I follow the maintenance instructions and use the cleaning instruments provided to get wax out (well, in the right side one because the extra mold created for the left hearing aid does not have a vent, which had not been a problem for me until now.)

The whole thing is very frustrating because I've paid around $5000 (after an initial discount) for these hearing aids. I should NOT be having to continuously ask people to repeat what they've said to me, but I've had to do that on a number of occasions -- especially now, that the volume/hearing quality of both hearing aids has diminished noticeably. People wonder why the quality is so poor when I paid so much for them.

My payment contract included insurance for the hearing aids for four years, but evidently the insurance for the receivers (for the earmolds) evidently only covered two years, and I was told that new receivers would cost around $200-300 for each one. I'm going to go back to the office and ask that the earmold for my right hearing aid be replaced with the extra one, assuming that the receiver in the mold is the problem. However, I assume I may have to send the left hearing aid back to the company's head office for repairs once again. (I'll get the receptionist to look both of them over just in case the problem is something she can rectify herself, which would be nice.)

Suffice it to say that, based on my experience, I would not recommend this hearing aid model to others. It's possible that I could have gotten lemons, but that's debatable. That being said, I have been using the ComDex for the Widex Zen and for phone calls (on my iPhone), and I'm wondering whether that has actually ended up affecting the performance of my hearing aids.

Last point -- digital hearing aids are extremely expensive, so buyers/users should expect that the performance of the hearing aids remains at least in the range of 7 to 10 (on a scale from 1 to 10) for the four years for which they're insured. It's terribly embarrassing to have to continuously ask other people to repeat what they've said to me, especially in cases where they know are aware I wear hearing aids.

Pinned

Hi Laureen, thank you for reaching out and we’re sorry for any inconvenience. We are glad you were able to work with your Hearing Healthcare Specialist to replace the earmold. Thank you.

Reviewed March 12, 2019

I just purchased 2 Widex Evokes and a TV Play. Previously I had a uDirect 2 TV to connect to my TV. Using the pendant, I could easily stop audio streaming to my HA with a click of a button. Now I must use an app on my iPhone. If I turn off the TV and forget to switch back to another program, then someone else turns on the TV, it blasts into my HAs. Also, is there any way to stream from my Windows 7 computer to my new Evokes? Do I need to purchase a separate dongle? I can't discover (pair) my new HAs using the Bluetooth wizard on Windows 7. Any tips? So far, so good, but could be more user friendly.

Pinned

Hi Rebel, thank you for sharing your experience and we are glad to answer your question. So the TV Play was designed to be used with a smartphone and thus you will need to use your phone to stop streaming. To stream audio from a Windows 7 computer, you will actually need to use a Uni-Dex accessory, which is our universal streaming accessory. Please let us know if we can be of any additional assistance.

Reviewed March 7, 2019

I love my new hearing aids, but the only problem I have is not knowing whether to pull them out of my ear by taking off the hearing aid itself, or pulling on the thin tube closest to the ear tip inside my ear, close to the area inside. One of the tubes broke not long after I got them, and because my ear canals are very narrow and it's sometimes difficult to gently push the wire in, I'm worried that this will happen again. One audiologist said to pull off the hearing aid itself first, then gently pull out the tube. Another suggested pulling from the inside of the ear and then taking off the hearing aid. Which is correct?

Pinned

Hi Ruth, thank you for sharing your experience and we are glad to see that you are getting great benefit from your Widex hearing aids. To your question on how to be remove from your ear, it typically depends on the ear anatomy and style of device. In your case, it seems as it the receiver may be sitting deep in the ear canal so it would probably be best to remove by pulling on the part closer to the ear canal. Though, we suggest asking your hearing specialist for their recommendation at your next appointment. Thank you

Reviewed Feb. 27, 2019

I’ve never use digital aids until the audiologist recommended I try the Widex. The digital aid has a receiver that goes from the behind the ear into the mold. This receiver last about a month, sometimes a few weeks more. Water or oil from my ear gets into the receiver causing it to “short out”. This makes for a very muffled sound. The audiologist I was dealing with told me there is nothing we can do about it, the receivers are $80+ for one. Since the hearing aid is out of warranty now, I will have to keep shelling out $80+ every month. I’ve tried to contact Widex through the online website but I haven’t had any luck. Do yourself a favor and never buy the 440 Super.

Pinned

Hi Chase, thank you for sharing your experience and we are here to help. We are confident we can help resolve your issue so you won't encounter these problems with the mold/ receiver in the future. Can you please private message us with the serial numbers of your hearing aids so we can coordinate a courtesy repair/ receiver replacement with your clinic? Thank you

Reviewed Feb. 20, 2019

I’m 80 years old and have been going to the same hearing professional for 19 years. I have total loss of hearing in my left ear, I have the Widex wrap around and it has been a problem from the beginning. It has done nothing for better voice clarification, nothing for background noise. Everything is just loud. The road noises are so loud conversation is impossible. I have had them adjusted many times and no improvement.

Pinned

Hi Edward, thank you for sharing your experience and we are here to help resolve any way possible. Would you be so kind to message us with your clinic's name so we can reach out help troubleshoot or explore replacement options for you? Thank you

Robert increased rating by 2 stars.
      Installation & SetupOnline & App
      After a positive interaction with Widex Hearing Aids, Robert increased their star rating.

Original Review: Feb. 10, 2019

I recently tried to use my app on my Android smartphone to change the settings on my hearing aids. The app would not allow me to change any settings, because it demanded that I download a software update into them. After I did it, it again demanded that I download and install the software. I've gone through this cycle 6 times and it STILL won't stop demanding that I AGAIN download the update. The hearing aids work, but I cannot access the phone app to control them. I also deleted the app and reloaded it, no help at all. Very frustrating. Advice?

Pinned

Hi Robert, thank you for sharing your experience and we are confident we can help remove that issue rather easily. So this particular update requires restarting the Bluetooth as well which it seems is one small step that was missed. Our technical support team can quickly walk you through that process if you would like to call them. Also, we will email you the app update instructions for quick reference as well. Please keep us posted on whether that solves the problem or not for you. Thank you!

Reviewed Feb. 10, 2019

My father bought Dream 220 D2-FUSION BTB with serial number 514467. He was not satisfied with the product since the folks never set it right. He still used it but then by 15-18 months it completely stopped working. When he took it to the shop they said that a circuit has burned and cannot assume once they replace the circuit that it will work. I am very dissatisfied with the brand, the product and the service.

Verified purchase

Reviewed Jan. 28, 2019

I purchased two Evoke hearing aids in Aug. The left ear was never correct and never worked properly. The hearing specialist tried to fix it, but couldn't. He finally sent it in to the company to be REPLACED and you 'fixed' it. Only lasted a few weeks, then it stopped working again. Once again I requested a REPLACEMENT and only got it 'fixed'. Went dead this time. Wouldn't charge a battery. Again, 'Fixed' except it wasn't. It again went out, this time having static in the earpiece. I DON'T WANT IT FIXED, I WANT A REPLACEMENT. Like a bad car, this is a lemon and can't be fixed. I'm starting to tell the world that this is not a good company to work with on hearing aids. I either want a NEW REPLACEMENT or my money back to go to another company who will give me hearing aids that work. I spent over $5k on these hearing aids and I expect them to work.

Pinned

Hi Loretta, thank you for reaching out. We'd be happy to offer the replacement to resolve your performance issues. Can you please private message us with the serial numbers of your hearing aids to start the process in working with your hearing professional. Thank you

Reviewed Jan. 24, 2019

I was sold on these hearing aids because of the zen feature potentially helping with ringing in the ears coupled with the iPhone connection. From day one there were issues. They would cut out at random. Sometimes the left would work and not the right and then the right but not the left. You could see on the app one would be at a level 5 and the other at 0, but a minute before it was at 5. They were sent back and "repaired" but as far as I could tell, nothing was fixed as the problems remained. The sounds quality was not good either. I would suggest you look at another brand as these are defective product.

Pinned

Hi Erin, thank you for sharing your experiences with your purchase so far and we definitely want to help to resolve any shortcomings that you may have encountered. Can you please private message us with your hearing aid serial numbers to help us start the process to work with your hearing professional? We look forward to meeting the expectations for your purchase. Thank you

Reviewed Jan. 9, 2019

I have two Widex Unique 440's and they generally work well but have had to send them in for repair more than once. One aid started playing xylophone music into my ear, very rhythmical. I had to ask my wife to listen closely to the aid and she could hear this music as well. I have managed to stop the music by turning the aid off and then on again, which corrects the problem. It has happened twice now. The Call-DEX is very useful in making and receiving telephone calls on my iPhone 6 Super.

However, I keep my iPhone in my pocket with the Call-DEX attached and this can affect the connection by movement - i.e. sitting down can put strain on the connection. The iPhone Super 6 is long and is safer in a jacket pocket, when wearing a jacket, otherwise the phone and call-DEX in the pocket is subject to wear and damage. I have also had to purchase the RC DEX as there are times when one needs to turn the volume up or down to suit local conditions. It is a pity that the hearing aid cannot combine both the CAll DEX and RC DEX in the aid. I would be prepared to buy the latest model if it corrects the problems mentioned but selling in or trading in my existing aids is not viable. My previous Widex aids were P38's and they were marvelous for music.

Barbara increased rating by 3 stars.
      After a positive interaction with Widex Hearing Aids, Barbara increased their star rating on Jan. 23, 2019.

Updated review: Jan. 23, 2019

The Widex company has been prompt in reaching out to me with my recent issues—so grateful! I feel now that any future problems I my encounter will be resolved.

Original Review: Jan. 5, 2019

I purchased Widex Evoke hearing aids in June 2018. I have had the same as Sandi from TN. They worked great for 2 months, then would suddenly stop working, either side. Went in to see audiologist who did get me another battery charging device. Now, Jan 4, 2019, again one side does not work. I put in regular batteries and it still did not work in one of the aids. I’m frustrated beyond anything!!!! It’s a boatload of money $5200 to spend and then to be completely without! Is there a way to file a complaint? To get something back in return?

Pinned

Hi Barbara, thank you for sharing your experience and we will do all that we can to help resolve. Can you please private message us with your serial #s as to explore repair/ replacement solutions for the aid not working? Thank you

Reviewed Dec. 31, 2018

I have the same problem as Dennis of Cumming, GA. His original post was from Aug. 10, 2018. I purchased because they were the only hearing aids designed for the iPhone. However, over the last few months they cannot maintain connectivity. When they lose connectivity the volume declines substantially and I cannot restore without a trip to the audiologist. My audiologist has reset the aids and I gain full power, but the problem is back and becoming a nuisance. The aids are about one year old. My second complaint is the connectivity to the iPhone. The mic switches to a speakerphone mic and will pick up all background noises making the call noisy for the person on the other end. Wired should give the option to adjust the microphone on the phone and not have to buy another device for a discreet conversation.

Reviewed Dec. 19, 2018

I've been trying out Widex Evoke Hearing Aids for 3 months. To date, the T coil only works in my church. I've also tried it as well in 2 different P.A.C.s in 2 different cities that both have a hearing loop system. The hearing aids have failed to work in both P.A.C.s. I can hear the aids say "Telecoil" so I know I am in the correct program - but no sound comes through the T-coil. It's as if the hearing aids are on mute. My audiologists tells me that since the telecoil works in church - the hearing aids are functioning in t-coil program and it's the 2 different PACs that are the problem - not the Widex hearing aids.

Both PACs have told me their loop systems were on and working fine when I was there and could not hear through my t-coil. I find it strange that 2 different PACs in different cities would both have problems with their loop systems. I also think it strange that the loop at church works when the loops at these other venues do not. I like the Widex - but am reluctant to pay around $6000 for the Widex if not all features are going to work correctly.

Reviewed Dec. 16, 2018

Both my wife's aids work well until I try and use the COM-DEX Remote Mic and COM-DEX receiver. I need to have my wife's voice amplified and the mic works quite well, unless she wears Widex hearing aid. The bluetooth goes to hearing aid, as well as to mine. This happens anytime the COM-DEX is being used and is irritating if we are in church and I want to adjust my aids using the COM-DEX from my phone but again makes it nearly impossible to use the mic while she uses her aids. Is it possible to turn the bluetooth off in her aids or is there another solution? Our audiologist seems very inept. When we have asked her for a solution, she wanted to send the COM-DEX and mic back to the company, "because they must have a problem". Please help my wife and I work with these aids. I really want to hear my wife clearly and she needs to wear her aids also.

Pinned

Hi Larry, thank you for sharing your experience with the sound quality of your Widex hearing aids. As far as the Com-Dex connectivity question, the Com-Dex will connect to any Widex aids with WidexLink if they are within range. Unfortunately there is no way to disable this automatically. We have the issue for a possible future development fix. Thank you

C increased rating by 3 stars.
      Customer ServiceInstallation & Setup
      After a positive interaction with Widex Hearing Aids, C increased their star rating on Dec. 19, 2018.

Updated review: Dec. 19, 2018

I am pleased to know that there had been an app update which I just hadn't heard about. My issue was already resolved!

Original Review: Dec. 14, 2018

I recently purchased Widex Evoke for both ears. Need additional answers I did not understand from audiologist. There are a couple of things about the sound sense program. When going thru the setup, it would be a lot more user-friendly if I can name my favorites. I.e. Shopping, church, TV, theatre, one on one conversation. Not worth it to go thru so many "favorites" without remembering what the are. Secondly, if these are so intuitive, how can they possibly know & adjust when I have no way to teach them?

Pinned

Hi C L. Thank you for reaching out and these items are very simple to support you on here. So with our new Evoke firmware update, simple download from the app, it will now allow you to customize a program the way you want and when you choose to save it you get a screen that says “give your program a name” and a keyboard to enter what you like. Please let us know if you need any support with that naming feature.

Additionally, Evoke is the first hearing aid with the application of machine learning so when you go through the A/B choices in the setup, using SoundSense Learn, it will train the hearing aid chip on how to best chose your preferred settings for you automatically. Please let us know if you would like any support with that feature as well.

Installation & SetupOnline & App

Reviewed Dec. 9, 2018

I have purchased three sets of hearing aids in the past 10-12 years and they have all “worked” to various degrees of accuracy and success. When my granddaughter received her Doctorate Degree in Audiology three years ago from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, my whole hearing knowledge base increased dramatically. My granddaughter, who loves her occupation, arranged for me to visit her at her office in Atlanta, Georgia and take some advanced tests. I did and the rest is history as the Widex Evoke 440 system is by far superior to anything I had read about or tried in the past.

TV Controller II: Linking it to the TV is great as I now have my own direct private Bluetooth channel. Widex App: Installing it on my iPhone is amazing in so many ways. I like the universal mode the best as it is constantly adjusting the North-South-East-West directional sound. Ringing Noise: One of the most amazing things about the new system is the noise canceling effect of “ear ringing”. The ringing is simply not there any longer when I am wearing my Widex Evoke 440s. My “brain” does not have to work so hard to process these false frequencies. Ear Pieces: It goes without saying that the earpieces fit well and are very comfortable at all times. Super generation of this hearing aid device. Keep your great innovative technology moving.

Reviewed Dec. 1, 2018

The hearing aids were provided by the Veterans Adm. about 1.5 years ago. They worked for about 3 months. They have been sent back to Widex, for repair, at least 3 times and been replaced once. They work for about 1 hour then fail. They will not stay connected to my iPhone. At my last visit to audiology about 2 months ago my audiologist contacted Widex for about the 4th or 5th time and Widex finally admitted that they have a software problem. To date it has not been resolved! The V.A. has decided to place them in the secular file and is going to issue new ones from a different manufacturer.

Pinned

Hi Richard, thank you for reaching out and sharing your experience. We are disappointed to hear of the issues you encountered and would be more than willing to help provide a resolution. If interested, please private message us with the serial #s of those hearing aids so we can reach out to your specialist. Thank you

Reviewed Nov. 30, 2018

Prior experience with hearing aids was bad enough so that I was discouraged from even wearing them. Tired of trying new ones as all seemed same. Background noise was overwhelming in crowd situations. Sound quality was poor and unpleasant. When my ENT recommended CROS, the concept seemed sensible with my uneven hearing loss. Almost no usable hearing in left ear, quite a bit of usable hearing in right ear. Audiologist at Texas ENT has been super in optimizing settings. I'm very happy with my new Widex aids.

Pinned

Hi Charlotte, we are so glad to learn of your satisfaction with your Widex hearing aids. If there is anything we can do in the future to support you please let us know. All the best to you.

Reviewed Nov. 20, 2018

I purchased my Widex Beyond hearing aids in April of 2018. At first they were great. I could hear so much more than I could with my older pair from Rexton. That soon changed within my trial period. First the right one would go totally off and then pop back on in a minute which was annoying. Then the right one would only stay charged for a couple of hours. I thought it might be the charger and changed it to the other side but that didn’t help. Then the left one began to stay charged for only a few hours. When this happens you are showing 100% charge then all of a sudden your hearing is gone and the hearing aid is showing 0%. Family Hearing Center in Knoxville was great every time I went in. They checked the charger, no problem. They contacted Widex who had them sent back.

A couple of weeks later I had the hearing aids back with new doors. Again they worked great at first but same old problems. I even tried them without the phone to see if that was the problem which it was not. They were checked, adjusted or whatever and still a problem. The right one was the main problem. I again took them back to Knoxville, a 40 minute drive one way, and they decided to send the right one back to be replaced and I insisted they both should be replaced since they both had problems. Again a wait to ship out and a new pair back in. During this time you are wearing a pair of loaners that are not connected to your phone and not extremely clear. I have now had the new pair about a month or a little more and two days ago the left hearing aid suddenly lost charge, yesterday the right hearing aid remained charged for 5 hours and today about 7.

I was in a Restaurant when one went out and a family get together when the other lost charge. It is beyond frustrating to suddenly lose most of your hearing in these situations. I have made sure my iPhone has the latest updates. My hearing aids are cleaned and well cared for. I took out a loan of $5,000.00 to pay for this defective product. After reading all of these reviews with the same problems I have three questions: 1. Has Widex issued a recall on these hearing aids? 2. Is there a class action suit in process? 3. Is Widex issuing a refund on the defective products?

Pinned

Hi Sandy, thank you for reaching out and we are disappointed to hear of your inconveniences with your Widex hearing aids. However, we do think we can help to resolve the issue/ situation. Could you please private message us with the serial #s of the devices for us to research the issues and troubleshoot with your hearing clinic? Thank you

Delivery & Shipping

Reviewed Nov. 9, 2018

Truth in advertising is hugely important as is making certain your $6,000 hearing aids work as advertised upon shipment, especially to big Universities like UCLA. I have spent 10 hrs of drive time and have only been able to use my partially operational devices 8 of the 18 days I have had them because three devices have been sent in as defective. Before you make broad claims on changing the industry deliver technology that works as promised. Then compensate us for time and travel time lost.

Pinned

Hi Tony, thank you for reaching out and we apologize for the inconveniences that you have encountered. Though we are confident that we can resolve your issue as to ensure you receive the full benefit from your investment in hearing technology. Can you please private message us the serial #s of your hearing aids for us to reach out to your clinic to help in troubleshooting? Thank you

Reviewed Nov. 8, 2018

The aids pick up 360 degrees...the 'focus' is not very functional. The special programs the user can make are limited. The service is terrible if you leave the area from where you purchased. We paid $6,000+ for the two aids...with 3 years of service etc. We moved from the area and the service is NOT TRANSFERABLE to any other store...so the $3K for the service is out the window! The MFG should be the one to then step in and help.

Customer ServiceOnline & App

Reviewed Nov. 6, 2018

When I first started wearing my rechargeable Widex hearing aids, the supplied (gold batteries did not last an entire day) after being charged overnight. I started using a few of the store bought 312 batteries which seemed to last almost 3 days. I am trying to figure out the problem - is it batteries or hearing aids. Also when speaking on the iPhone using Bluetooth - how can I shut the Bluetooth off so another person can hear the conversation? I am at the point of shutting the Bluetooth off and using the phone NORMALLY. Am I missing something. When I purchased these hearing aids I didn't plan on these problems. I am trying to go back to my old aids (in the canal). At least they WORK.

Verified purchase

Reviewed Oct. 28, 2018

My Widex Beyond hearing aids have greatly improved my hearing and I'm very pleased overall. I was excited to have the bluetooth connection feature to my iPhone 6 for phone calls and other streaming (IOS12, app version 1.2.2). First there's a loud click whenever the bluetooth connection. And when a phone call streams to hearing aids -if I've turned the volume down in noisy conditions, it resets the ambient sound level of the hearing aids to "normal" volume. Worse than that, certain phone apps seem to trigger the volume reset as well: for some reason Google Maps does (perhaps in anticipation of providing turn by turn directions); and Photos (perhaps in anticipation of streaming the sound from a movie?). In any case, it's sufficiently annoying that I normally keep bluetooth on my phone turned off. Your suggestions would be appreciated.

Pinned

Thank you for sharing your positive experience with your Widex hearing aids. Regarding those click noises, the cicks (beeps) you hear occur when the iPhone sends a volume change request, which may occur when your start streaming or begin a phone call. These beeps confirm that the volume was changed and helps the iPhone’s native hearing aid app and the Beyond app stay synced. When audio begins streaming to the hearing aids, the iPhone may set the volume back to the default level, and can only be adjusted after the audio starts streaming. Please let us know if you have any other questions. Thank you

Reviewed Oct. 28, 2018

When I received my hearing aids from a professional in Houston TX, the only programs included were Universal, Party, and Music. There was also a special program called Directional Focus. There was no manual supplied, so I just downloaded one from the Widex website. I was surprised to see there were many more programs, including Quiet, Comfort, Transport, Impact, and Zen. None of these were included with my new hearing aids. Are these downloadable by owners? Why were they omitted from my hearing aids?

Pinned

Hi Paul, thank you for reaching out and we are glad to share more information on the additional sound classes. So those programs must be added by the professional as part of the fitting. Depending upon the loss, lifestyle/listening needs of the user, along with counseling, the hearing professional chooses additional programs. The aids are highly adaptive, and they have within them (depending upon the device) a system called sound classes that assesses and classifies the input in the environment. Those classifications may include some or all of the programs referenced below. There are times that a special program dedicated to one of those classes is indicated. Hope that helps and please let us know if you have any further questions. Thank you

Reviewed Oct. 28, 2018

So far so good. My only complaint is that the TV streaming module is very much out of date. My 4-year old ReSound used the digital optical cable to connect to the TV. I was disappointed when I received my Widex TV interface to see the ancient Left and Right banana plugs. I read one complaint that it streams only to one ear. If this is true I am returning my Widex units. I also was disappointed to learn I would have to wear a unit around my neck to watch TV. The ReSound unit streamed directly to my ears without having to hang something around my neck. When will Widex get up to date with modern technology?

Reviewed Oct. 28, 2018

I had a brain tumor that left me completely deaf on my right side. I was told to try cross over hearing aids. They are suppose to transmit my right side hearing into my left ear. They worked good for a week or so. They have been sent in 6 times. Every time it’s is some lame excuse on why they failed. But they always fail. They last time they lasted a month. Once again they went completely dead. I am so fed up with them I did even bother to get them repaired again. My mother in law has a pair of regular hearing aids and they are rechargeable. They from day one would not hold a day's worth of charge and she has not been happy with them. A person is charged thousands of dollars for what from my experience is nothing but junk. But in today’s world the consumer gets screwed and the corporation prosper.

Pinned

Hi James, thank you for sharing your experience and we are definitely here to help resolve your hearing aid issues. Can you please private message us with the serial number(s) for the hearing aids as to have our customer service team troubleshoot? Thank you

Reviewed Oct. 24, 2018

I have had my hearings aids for less than 1 month. They were broken Brand new out of the box. The left one would not charge, always crackling. And this was right after I picked them up. So I had to have them sent in for 2 weeks. I picked them up and the left speaker did not work at all. They replaced it, now only a few days later they are not connecting. The sound quality is bad, I still can't hear or understand what people are saying. Why make a product, charge prior all this money and not care if it works or not? I was sad I had to wear them in the first place, and now I have to deal with this. Less than 2 months the speaker has been replaced 3 times. I'm tired of this and frustrated.

Pinned

Hi Rochelle, thank you for sharing your experience and we definitely want to help resolve the issues as it likely will be a simple fix. Do you still have the devices and, if so, could we work with you and your specialist to troubleshoot? Thank you

PriceStaff

Reviewed Oct. 20, 2018

I am a first-time hearing-aid user. I decided to spend the extra money on the Widex 440 as it was touted to be "top of the line." Within the first week the battery low tone came on, I replaced the batteries and within 2-days again the battery low tone came on. I then called the repair line at the Healthpartners Clinic and was told this was a "Known problem." Why wasn't I informed about this known problem when I purchased these (I took out a loan. They were so expensive). I insisted on a new pair, and the friendly audiologist team got approval. I picked up my new hearing aids 2-days ago and guess what? The battery low tone came on the day after I wore them, AND they are not adjusted right now to fit my ear. I am SOOOO frustrated. All the clinic can tell me is to bring them back and they will send them in on a "rush." How am I to know this will fix them? It hasn't even been 4 weeks. I would say be cautious and check around before you buy this brand.

Pinned

Hi Kim, thank you for reaching out and we apologize for the inconveniences you are experiencing with your new purchase. We assure that we'll do all we can to remedy the issue as to ensure you'll receive optimal benefit from the hearing technology. Would you mind messaging us with the serial #s on the devices for us to research and reach out to your clinician on Monday?

Customer ServicePriceOnline & App

Reviewed Oct. 16, 2018

Updated on 10/31/2018: Still waiting for response to my last comments from Widex. Widex promised a response but didn't follow up to my last comments. Cannot send request while in wait status within ConsumerAffairs system.

Original: I am in the trial period for Widex 440 hearing aids (very expensive). Although the hearing aid functionality and flexibility are impressive, the audio streaming functions with my iPhone that are promoted as best in class by Widex are extremely poor. All iPhone Bluetooth audio features are very poor. This includes mobile phone audio (most important) being muffled, intermittent, and very bad frequency response. Streaming audio podcasts, music, etc. being distorted (especially at low frequencies), and overall poor frequency response, and all other audio functions such as Netflix and other various audio sources. I tested my iPhone Bluetooth with other audio reproduction systems such as my Sony home theater system and sound quality is outstanding. My iPhone operating system is up to date. My audiologist had the devices replaced by Widex with identical results. Any advice would be appreciated.

Pinned

Hi Carl, thank you for sharing your experience and we are disappointed to hear of your less than optimal results with the streaming feature. However, we do believe we can help resolve this for you rather easily. Would it be possible to have one of our technical support representatives contact you to troubleshoot? Thank you

Reviewed Oct. 5, 2018

When I first purchased the aids there were sounds that I had not heard for a while. Then squeals and hisses began. I was always told that it was wax. Just last Wednesday I had a cleaning and a calibration check. Less than ten minutes after leaving the office squeals started again. As I sit here if I turn my head squeals and hisses are heard. My daughter and grandchild say they squeal constantly and they have to talk louder or I will not hear them. I was told my next visit will incur a cost because of the number of trips I have made. There must be a refund or replacement at this point. Please help someone.

Pinned

Hi John, thank you for sharing your experience and we would like to offer any support possible to ensure you get full benefit from your Widex hearing aid purchase. Could you please private message us with your hearing aid(s) serial number(s) to review the case history and speak with your specialist for possible resolutions on our end? Thank you

Reviewed Oct. 4, 2018

First of all these hearing aids (Evoke 110) are fantastic compared to the ones I just returned from another company after just 20 days of use. You basically get what you pay for. The only issue I have is paring them with my iPhone. The provider tried to pair them at her office and could not get them to pair. I have tried several times at home and still can't get them to pair. I followed the directions on Widex website but to no avail. Any help, guidance, tricks that will work, will be greatly appreciated.

Pinned

Hi Jim, thank you for your review and reaching out regarding your troubles in pairing your Evoke hearing aids with your iPhone. This should be no problem to easily assist you with and we suggest you call our tech support team at 1.844.497.8844 open M - F from 9am until 5pm EST. Please let us know if that does not resolve your connectivity setup. Thank you

Reviewed Sept. 27, 2018

My audiologist had always sold me another high end brand, and this time around suggested Widex Evoke. I am absolutely ecstatic with my new devices. The music is crystal clear and realistic, and a phone app with built in equalizer is really amazing. I can discriminate words very, very clearly, and my devices learn my environment if I change the volume in the same place 3 times. Way better than the top of the line ones I just got out of. To those people who gave poor reviews: make sure you have a well trained audiologist who knows the product. My audiologist had questions while I was being fitted, dialed Widex technicians who answered immediately, and in no time, answered the question and resolved the issue. Once fitted properly, I highly recommend these devices. Excellent! (I have been using another high end brand for over 15 years and change every 3 years to keep up with new technology.)

Reviewed Sept. 23, 2018

Updated on 11/23/2020: I thought these hearing aids were great, for about 11 months. Then they went to statist. I had my hearing specialist send them back to Evoke, who supposedly fix. Terrible feedback all the time. Bummer.

Original Review: My first experience with Hearing Aids started just a month ago. I’ve severe loss on right and profound on the left. I tried Lyric for a week and didn’t like the experience. I could define hear better, I didn’t like that I couldn’t take them out, couldn’t scratch an itch and was worried about being on motorcycle trips and them going deal while away.

I turned in Lyric after 1 week and went with Widex Evoke 440’s. I absolutely love them! I hear thing I’ve not heard in decades and I’m only 53 years old. Dinner Parties and Sales Meeting are so much easier nowadays. Everyone says they can’t see them, although that isn’t an issue for me. I don’t care what others think. I actually go out of my way to show all my friends my Evoke 440’s, talk about the app and their ability to switch modes and to learn. Widex... Thank You!

Customer ServicePrice

Reviewed Sept. 20, 2018

I purchased these very expensive rechargeable hearing aids in February of 2018 and have had endless problems. First the left hearing aid kept going off (not enough charge). Widex sent me a "new" one. Then it continued doing the same thing after a couple of weeks. Finally, we sent both hearing aids and the charger back to Widex. Now, after about a month, BOTH hearing aids are not charging completely (only hold a charge for about 5 hours).

I have tried to see if it's the hearing aid (it is not because BOTH hearing aids just stop working randomly). Then I tried to see if it's maybe one of the "docking" slots on the charger (it is not, because I put them in exactly the same slot every night and BOTH hearing aids are giving me problems). Right now, I am just so fed up that I am just returning it ALL and going to try a different brand. By the way, I also tried NOT connecting them to my phone thinking the link might be inadvertently draining the battery (this has not remedied the situation, either). I AM SO FRUSTRATED.

Pinned
      Hi Heidi, thank you for sharing your experience and we would like to offer support to ensure full benefit from your purchase of Widex hearing technology. Could you please message us with the serial numbers for your hearing aids so we can review the case history and reach out to your specialist with troubleshooting tips or possibly a courtesy replacement for a new set.

Evelyn increased rating by 3 stars.
      Customer Service
      After a positive interaction with Widex Hearing Aids, Evelyn increased their star rating.

Reviewed Sept. 12, 2018

About two months or so ago I went into Genesis Hearing Clinic for a hearing test. After the test I was fitted with the Widex Beyond. I have had nothing but problems since day one. I have already been back to the clinic due to problems six times. Supposedly a new hearing aid pair was ordered. The new ones were no different, and I'm still having problems. There is absolutely no excuse for what I've gone through. I've been back to the clinic because of what I called beeping, it was constant. The audiologist worked on the aids, and I left hoping everything would be okay now. Wrong. It was short lived. Then I had a constant squealing, so again back to the clinic.

Again, more changes. Then two days ago it was so loud I had to jerk them out of my ears. I could not control the sound with the button on the aids, and I don't have my cell phone with me at all times. While visiting my daughter, in front of her TV, I could not clearly hear what was being said, and once again without my cell phone right there, I was unable to control the sound. Now again I am going into the clinic because of all the problems. This is beyond ridiculous, and absolutely no excuse for it.

I have worn hearing aids since December 1991, and have never had such problems. I traded in my Resound when I got these Widex. I had worn that aid for years with no problems. The only problem I ever experienced was it was too loud in certain restaurants. I took the aid to Hearing Aid Express, and they corrected it and I never experienced another problem. I am so sorry I went to the Widex Hearing Aid Clinic, and all I want is a refund of monies, and not have to deal with these problems again. Enough is enough. $5,000.00 is a lot of money to dole out and experience the problems I have had. The only satisfactory outcome here is a refund although the audiologist informed me it's past the 30 days. I think having to return for adjustments or corrections six times already should be sufficient to make this refund.

Customer ServicePriceOnline & App

Reviewed Sept. 9, 2018

I purchased the Widex Beyond 330’s in March 2018, due to failing a CDL physical because I couldn’t hear a whisper at even 1 foot away. I have moderate hearing loss in the left ear, and profound loss in the right ear, with the added problem of tinnitus. The audiologist recommended the Beyond 330’s because of the iPhone compatibility and the versatility of other product connectivity, such as the Com-Dex and the apps. The aids worked well for about 2-3 months, then started randomly increasing and decreasing the volume on their own, it goes to extremely loud for a few seconds and then it goes back down to normal. I usually have an extremely difficult time understanding what someone directly in front of me is saying because of over-amplified background noises. The clarity sometimes is no better than a $10 amplifier that I tried earlier.

The Com-Dex is a great concept when it works properly, but it has a lot of downfalls. It has no on-off switch, no volume control button, and I have to hold it in front of my mouth for the other person to hear me speak. The volume can only be adjusted with the phone buttons after a call is in place. And plugging a loop cord together while driving a semi truck can be dangerously tricky, since the Bluetooth doesn’t stay connected very well. (The phone is less than an arm's reach away.)

It also loses connection when I put the phone in my pants pocket in to order to talk and work. I’ve mentioned all these issues to the audiologist, with little to no resolution. I’m really disappointed that such a highly regarded and expensive hearing aid is no better than this. I would like some helpful advice as to getting these aids working properly because I can’t afford to lose my career as a truck driver. Thanks.

Installation & SetupPriceStaff

Reviewed Sept. 1, 2018

Widex and Widex Beyond do not improve my hearing acuity at all. The aids do enhance the volume but louder is not enough. With the Beyond, I hoped I would have a better experience, but have been sorely disappointed. I continue to have to ask the speaker to repeat words. I hear the sound but cannot decipher the words at times. In a large room, with one person talking, I do not understand much of what is being said.

I have tried to adjust the Sound menu many, many times especially to understand the dialogue on the TV, but to no avail. I was not given any instructions regarding Treble, Bass, Middle Presets. Considering the advanced technology of the aids, the expertise of the audiologist, and the cost to the consumer it seems reasonable to expect individualized instructions. I recently purchased TV ears for $125.00 from Amazon. They work perfectly! I can hear the tv normally - acuity is great, words are crystal clear - without Widex in my ears. I am baffled. Why do one-size-fits-all tv ears work so well and customed designed Widex hearing aids that cost 1000s of dollars do not? On the plus side, they do decrease tinnitus so I wear them for that purpose.

Reviewed Aug. 30, 2018

Several years ago my wife purchased your hearing aids for approximately $3500.00. She found them totally unsatisfactory. I then had them re-adjusted for myself, and once again totally unsatisfactory. The warranty is long gone but your product is junk.

Pinned

Hi Richard, very sorry to hear of your experience with your aged hearing aids. Typically the products last around 5 years but many people chose to upgrade to new technology sooner. If you can private message us with the serial #s we can investigate any possible solutions for you. Thank you

Reviewed Aug. 19, 2018

Purchased these hearing aids in April 2018. So far the left has had to be repaired/replaced. The right stopped working and we were told it was ear wax. Left on a one month vacation and after 2 weeks it stopped working again. Now the audiologist is telling us we bought an entry level hearing aid and we should really upgrade. If we upgrade, it certainly will not be Widex brand.

Pinned

Hi Faye, we are disappointed to hear of your recent issues with your hearing aids. If you can please private message us with your serial numbers we'd be more than happy to help in resolving to ensure you get proper benefit from your purchase. Thank you

Customer ServiceStaff

Reviewed Aug. 16, 2018

I absolutely love my hearing aids. They are extremely comfortable and I can wear them all day. I never wore my old hearing aids all day because they were not comfortable. A good part of the day they were sitting in a dish on my counter. I always felt them in my ears. Now I hear so much better. I am more confident listening either to one person or in a group. Recently, I was in a restaurant and did not experience any difficulty hearing the people at my table. I wore the same style of hearing aids for 23 years and didn't realize just how much I was missing until I purchased my Evoke 440's. I also like that I can adjust them with my phone. I'm just sorry I didn't know about Evoke's sooner. I will be a Widex customer forever.

Pinned

Hi Cheryl, thank you so much for sharing your experience. We are thrilled to hear of your delight with our products. If there is anything we can do for you in the future please don't hesitate to reach out at anytime. Thank you

Reviewed Aug. 15, 2018

I love my Evoke 440 hearing aids. I finally feel like I can engage in any type of listening environment. I struggled with noisy restaurants and loud music in the background. Since I have had my Evoke devices I can now understand the conversations going on at the dinner table. I am also glad I do not have to go back to audiologist often for any adjustments. The hearing aids adapt to any listening situation I am in meetings, restaurants, and social gatherings.

Dennis increased rating by 2 stars.
      Online & App
      After a positive interaction with Widex Hearing Aids, Dennis increased their star rating.

Original Review: Aug. 10, 2018

I purchased Widex Hearing Aids a year ago at a cost of $5,000.00. The main reason I purchased them is because they claimed they were the only hearing aids designed for the iPhone. They did initially work reasonably with the iPhone but over the last 6 months they cannot maintain connectivity. When they lose connectivity the volume declines substantially. I contacted Widex several times and they can only say they are working on the problem. In the meantime I do presentations to large groups as a part of my job which I will lose if this problem keeps up. What makes the problem worse is that my health plan forced me to purchase through Amplifon and they just do not understand the difference between a trial period and defective products.

Pinned

Hi Dennis, thank you for reaching out and it is unfortunate to hear of your issues with the connectivity. However, recent firmware updates should easily resolve those occurrences for you. Would it be possible to have you be put in touch with one of our tech support representatives to remedy? Thank you

Reviewed Aug. 8, 2018

I wore Widex Hearing Aids for 12 years and had hardly any problem. However, they gradually lost their ability to correct my hearing so I purchased the Widex Beyond 440 in April. I have severe tinnitus and moderate hearing loss, so I was happy to try out the Zen program. I wore this pretty continuously until 2 weeks ago (August). When I returned to my audiologist thinking one of the earring aids had stopped working, she informed me it was my ears which had stopped working! I had a "significant" change in hearing after a relatively stable hearing loss for 12 years! I still have not gotten into seeing the specialist, but I had no sudden exposure to loud sound or infection. Has this pattern ever happened before? The Zen program was programmed by my PhD audiologist. Now I am afraid to use it.

Pinned

Hi Shannon, thank you for reaching out. We understand your concern and confusion and would like to help remedy. Would it be possible for one our our customer support representatives to get in touch with you and your specialist to help try to further assist in resolving the issue for your Zen tinnitus program? Thank you

Marie increased rating by 2 stars.
      Customer ServicePrice
      After a positive interaction with Widex Hearing Aids, Marie increased their star rating.

Original Review: Aug. 7, 2018

I bought my Widex behind the ear hearing aids and while they were still under warranty the transmitters in both aids had to be replaced. I thought it strange that something that cost €6,000 would have parts that seemed to go so quickly. This was something I made known to the audiologist. These aids, I can assure you are looked after extremely well. Each evening they are cleaned and placed in the dry box (the tables are replaced on a regular basis). Filters and rubber tips are also replaced each month. A year later and I am now out of warranty when the right transmitter goes, I fought paying the €190 it cost to replace and stated I wanted the aids checked as I felt there was a problem somewhere that this was happening.

According to Widex no problems were detected. A couple of months down the line and now the left transmitter has given up!!! I contacted my audiologist who in turn contacted Widex. Their reply...I am out of warranty and there is nothing they can do. What a lovely way to treat customers. There is clearly something wrong as this now looks like it is an annual event. During the initial session with the company I purchased the aids from nobody made me aware that the transmitters would need to be replaced on such a regular basis. The bottom line now is I have hearing aids which are absolutely no good to me.

Pinned

Dear Marie. Thank you for your message. We apologise for the inconvenience you are experiencing. We have been in contact with your Audiologist to investigate further and they are keen to support you and resolve the issues you are experiencing. Please contact them directly to arrange a convenient time to call in where they will rectify the problem immediately and will provide you with options to ensure you get the best experience from your hearing aids going forward.

Customer ServiceOnline & App

Reviewed July 26, 2018

First I like my Widex hearing aids. What my issue is that I have to keep reinstalling the Beyond app to my iPhone model 5c. Sometimes both hearing aids connect, sometimes only the left hearing aid does. Also when using the Bluetooth connectivity to hear phone conversations, the iPhone automatically switches to FaceTime then drops the call completely. So help please. I have the latest version of the app installed on my iPhone.

Reviewed June 19, 2018

I received my Widex behind-the-ear hearing aids about 18 months ago and have been quite pleased. But within the past two weeks, I'm finding that the aids are depowering and minutes later may or may not turn back on. I've taken out the batteries and replaced them several times; have repositioned the aids; and actually put in brand new batteries. Some days are totally fine but this is becoming unpredictable as there is no "low battery" warning accompanying this.

Pinned

Hi Jeffrey, we are sorry to hear of your current product issue and believe it can be easily resolved for you. Have you brought the device(s) to your specialist yet for evaluation on possible repairs? We'd recommend that as the best starting point and if repairs are needed, we'll promptly take care of them as to ensure you are not without your devices for an extended period of time. Thank you

Reviewed June 9, 2018

Product came highly recommended. However, I always have an issue with volume, currently having trouble with one hearing aid which has a low, soft sound compared to the other. Tried resolving issue my self, without success. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Transmitter went only after owing hearing aids for less than two years. Cost to replace was $100. Unfortunately I lost a hearing aid, due to being in and out of hospital last summer, cost to replace was $400. Batteries can be difficult to change due to very small size. I have the Dream model. Thank you for this opportunity to voice my opinion.

Pinned

Hi Daniel, we are glad to help resolve your hearing aid issues to help you get the full benefit of those devices. Could you private message us with the serial numbers so we can research the repair history as to share recommendations? Thank you