4.5/5 (143 ratings)

About Eargo

Eargo is a health tech company that’s destigmatizing hearing loss through innovation. Eargo brings a refreshing brand to an archaic industry overrun by inflated prices, needless negotiations, and complex purchasing barriers. For the first time, there’s a brand that provides consumers with a modern buying experience, great technology, and a clear understanding of hearing health. Learn more today about the enhanced auditory experience Eargo has offered millions of people across America.

Pros

• Licensed, professional support
  • May be covered by federal benefits
  • Nearly invisible
  • Rechargeable hearing aids

Cons

• Not for profound hearing loss

Bottom Line

Eargo sells four hearing aid models with an open-fit, breathable design. While not appropriate for those with profound hearing impairment, Eargo provides quality devices for mild to moderate high-frequency hearing loss.

Eargo Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Eargo?

Original review: July 15, 2022

I get a lot of feedback from the hearing aids that I got from Eargo and sometimes it's way too loud. So, I only wear one at a time. I don't wear both of them at the same time because with both of them on, it's too loud. I hear things the best with them when I'm watching TV. but if I'm out in public wearing them, I don't get a whole lot out of it. I also can't get the Sound Matches feature down right because Eargo tells me to turn my phone down to low, then I have turn it back up, then I don't hear my phone ringing and I miss phone calls. But other than that, Eargo's reps have been helpful.

Eargo response

Hello Sheila! Thank you for taking the time to write about your Eargo experience. I'm very sorry to hear about the issues you've experienced with your devices, but our support teams would be more than happy to help you! One of our on-call Hearing Professionals should be contacting you shortly to assist. You can also feel free to reach out to our Client Care team at your convenience by calling (800)615-9000, emailing support@eargo.com, or by using the live chat function on our website at eargo.com.

Original review: July 6, 2022

After researching I called and spoke with a representative who was very helpful. I decided to order Eargo 6. The doctor of audiology was very professional. She answered all my questions and help me load the phone app. I am happy with my decision.

Eargo response

We appreciate your feedback in regards to your Eargo experience! So glad that you are receiving professional support and you're happy with your decision to order Eargo hearing aids!

Original review: July 2, 2022

Both hearing aids were working well. But something happened to the one on the left and then the one on the right is not working at all. I cannot tap to each hearing aid to move up the scale one to four. I've been in a jam the last couple of days.

Original review: July 1, 2022

I have been wearing healing aids for ten years. I put off getting them as it would then deem me as old! Vanity! This is the second company I have purchased hearing aids from. I love them! They are small, easy to take care of, and they work. The app allows you to make them totally attuned MY ears. The support from Eargo is excellent.

Eargo response

So happy to hear you love your Eargos! Thank you so much for sharing your experience with the hearing aids!

Original review: July 1, 2022

Before getting the Eargo hearing aid, I could function on a day-to-day basis. As of right now, speaking on speakerphone, I do not have the apparatuses in my ear. So, I was not even remotely close to being deaf. However, my day-to-day life was impacted and daily conversation by a lot of having family repeat themselves. The rep was very articulate and helpful, and the quality in the articulate speech of the sales representative was great. But my first problem with Eargo was I had great difficulty in understanding the quality of speech coming from the people who were handling the problems. When I purchased the product, they said that the upgraded digital version was not going to be ready for 12 weeks. I was far down the rabbit hole so I let it happen.

When I finally got the product, one of the two earpieces was not charging at all. I spent dollars on a one year no-questions-asked replacement policy so I told them to send me another one. But they wanted me to wait. They said that they leave the hearing aids on to completely discharge it, then hold the button in for 12 seconds and then turn around and charge them for two days. The hearing aids come in a very slick little black rechargeable box for recharging the earpieces. There are two stations for the right one and for the left. When you put the earpiece in, the lights turn green. Then, when they're charged, the lights either go out or they just get to a very dim green. In any case, the light has never gone out on the blue one. So, I'm looking at it right now and the light still has been on for the entire time I've had these in my hand.

If you push the volume button in and release, that changes the volume. If you push the button in and hold it for three seconds, it'll beep or it'll double beep or it'll triple beep. In other words, if I'm listening to TV, I might only want the one beep. If I'm listening to the TV and there's a fan on in the room, I might have to go to the triple beep and the TV quality backs out. I spent $400-ish and it's almost not even worth putting them in my ears anymore. They're such a pain in the neck, up and down. I'm not very happy with Eargo and if I had more confidence in me remaining professional and calm, I'm almost considering contacting the company and using the extra warranty that I purchased.

Something else I would like to bring forth is that Eargo advertised a CIC rechargeable, which is the one that seems to get the most airtime on TV advertisements and they always run a special. I supposedly have one called the CIC digital, which was where it started getting a little bit shaky. The rep said it has improved but they are still showing the inexpensive CIC. Eargo is probably having the product made somewhere else, which is fine, and from the phone calls that I made and the similarities to the people I've spoken with in the customer service end of it, it's almost like it's a family-type business. Their sales department is not a part of their family. I'm gonna give it another try. I've got time to exercise the 100% return policy.

Eargo response

Hello Orlando! Thank you for taking the time to write about your Eargo experience. We are very sorry to hear about the difficulties and issues you've experienced with your Eargo devices, but our Client Care team would be more than happy to assist you and to honor your warranty period if needed. For helpful information, troubleshooting assistance, and potential replacements, please contact our support at your convenience. Our Client Care team can be contacted by calling (800)615-9000, emailing support@eargo.com, and by using the live chat function on our website at eargo.com.

Original review: July 1, 2022

I'm enjoying the Eargo hearing aids. I had a pair of prescription hearing aids that were over the back of the ear and I hear better with these than I do those. So, I'm very pleased with them. I would brag about them to anybody. In church, I couldn't understand the pastor. There are some voices in some ranges that I still have a little bit of trouble with. But I can hear most ranges better now than I did. The rep called me to see how I was doing. I already replaced the battery because the thing instructed me to and the rep said that there was a lot of them that was getting that, and Eargo sent me a whole box of them. The reps I've talked to has been extremely nice. I went online to see how much the tips and the little black caps were. They’re expensive. They’re $45 a shot and I don't know if I'm gonna be able to afford to purchase them. So, I'm taking good care of the two I've got.

Eargo response

We're so glad to hear that you are enjoying your Eargo hearing aids! We always want to make sure our support and the interaction you receive is satisfactory. Please don't hesitate to contact our team if you have any questions or need assistance with anything in the future. We are always happy to help!

Original review: July 1, 2022

Eargo was the first set of hearing aids that I had. According to my audiologist, they're hearing amplifiers, not so much a hearing aid. So, they would pick up more background noise. If I was in a room by myself watching TV or talking to my wife, that would cause a static, other than the TV would interfere with some of my ability to hear. I am on Medicare and Social Security Disability so I talked to them and they suggested me to go to Hear.com, which I did.

My wife contacted somebody in reference to what to do about how to get the Eargo hearing aids returned and we sent them back. They rep said they have a different product that they would send out. But by the time I heard back from Eargo, I already had my regular hearing aids I'm using now. Eargo would be good for certain people in certain circumstances like somebody who was probably in home health care type setting where everything is on low key level for that type of hearing aid situation. They worked okay in the beginning but they turned out to be more of a hassle.

Eargo response

Hello Kevin! We're sorry to hear that you were not entirely satisfied with your Eargo experience. Just to clarify though, Eargo hearing aids are not personal sound amplification products. They are the same FDA registered Class I or Class II exempt medical devices you can purchase in medical offices or through hearing aid retailers. Thank you for trying Eargo, and we do wish you the best of luck on your hearing journey!

Original review: July 1, 2022

The experience was good. The service was excellent. Unfortunately, the product didn't suit me that well. I thought they would be a more updated, better product. But they didn't help my hearing any more than what I already had. I sent them back because that was on the 45-day trial. But it wasn't exactly a free trial, so it ended up being a little bit of expense because you set up the payment thing and then to cancel it, there was a $20 fee to cancel.

Original review: June 30, 2022

I like a lot of the features of the Eargo 6 model but I don't like that the charging station is only good for one charge and the charge for the charging pod itself only lasts one day. So, even if you don't have it plugged in, it dies on its own and it's only good for one charge. Whereas I'd leave my Neos for three weeks and the pod was still charged and the devices were still charged in it. So, the longevity of the charging pod on the 6s is substandard, considering the 6s is the top of the line. It's shocking that it's only good for 14 hours.

As for the hearing part, the 6 has different features but I wouldn't say it's better than the previous ones I had. I also don't like that when the volume gets up, there's a lot of digital feedback and it almost screams in your ears with its high pitch. And that happens even after it's set to my hearing. Even though it has bass and treble settings, the bass isn't that great and the treble is more enhanced. I asked the person at Eargo about it when they were contacting me to make sure I knew how to do everything on the hearing aid and I was told that that's just the way it is. Whereas the Neos, which is retail or not even half the price of the 6s, even though it had super basic functions, the quality of the sound is better. I was a little disappointed since the 6 was the best of the Eargo line and the fidelity is not that great. It's also much more sensitive than the Neos were.

Original review: June 25, 2022

I’ve been using a hearing aid in one ear and Eargo could not even turn it up loud enough to help me. I don't have any bone in that ear. I had a virus get in there and it ate my bone away. That was three years ago. I’ve been using a hearing aid just in that ear and then, my hearing in the other ear also went down significantly. I have a regular hearing aid but the other hearing aid is on the outside of the ear and I needed something inside the ear so that I don’t get the wind noise going through. So, Eargo seemed like the option. It's not as good as a regular hearing aid but it's not bad. The interaction with the guy who originally set it up for me was excellent.

Eargo response

Hi Mark! Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience. Happy to hear that the support and the interaction that you received was satisfactory. Please don't hesitate to contact our team if you have any questions or need assistance with anything. We are always happy to help!

Original review: June 22, 2022

The Eargo 6 is a great device. Hearing aid quality is superb and they are so small that you can't see them. I would highly recommend them to anyone who has a 'thing' about wearing hearing aids but know that they need some help. Check with your insurance plan first to see if they cover (mine covered 100%) and then you must file the claim on your own, which in my case with Blue Cross was really easy. I had my refund in 2 weeks.

Eargo response

Hello Mark! We sincerely appreciate the great review and you recommending Eargo hearing aids to other people out there they may benefit from our devices.

Original review: June 21, 2022

I really like the Eargo 6, which replaced a behind-the-ear set I bought a few years back. I'm still wearing masks because of Coronavirus, and I were glasses, and there simply wasn't enough room behind my ears for hearing aids. Now I don't have to worry about it. I also like how small they are and virtually invisible. Rechargeable batteries are another nice feature. No more changing batteries every few days. Initially, I couldn't get the Bluetooth sync to work, so Eargo quickly replaced them. Now I've had them a month or so and really like them. I still have some relatively minor problems with high frequency distortion, but a company audiologist has been working with me to find a solution.

Eargo response

Hello Phil! Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review and share your experience with others! We appreciate the opportunity to improve your hearing. And we’re so glad to hear that you’re happy with Eargo and our support team! Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or need assistance with anything. We are always happy to help!

Original review: June 17, 2022

I am now on my second set of Eargo hearing aids (currently Eargo 6, previously Eargo 4). I have also purchased and used much more expensive high-end hearing aids from Phonak and Oticon. I can honestly say that Eargo has been the best by far for me. I love not worrying about a wire over the ear getting caught in face masks, hats, glasses, etc, I love the invisibility. Best of all, hearing improvement is as good or better than the other models. Support was excellent. I took the hearing test but then got an additional fine tuning assist from an Eargo audiologist (my hearing in one ear was much worse than the other). ** My only negative, which I hope Eargo will pay attention to: I still get calls from Eargo marketers asking if I'm interested in purchasing. Can't you guys manage to update your database?

Eargo response

Hi Marvin, Thank you so much for sharing a review of your experience with Eargo! So glad to hear that your are enjoying our hearing aids and the support you've received. We'll make sure to update our records and please feel free to reach out if you need anything!

Original review: June 17, 2022

I have been very happy with the purchase of these hearing aids. I knew I wanted something that went into my ear canal rather than a behind the ear aid. These fit the bill perfectly. No one can see the aids and they're completely unnoticeable unless someone looks for the removal thread and happens to notice it. The amount of technology and features that are built into these hearing aids is phenomenal. From the the different programs to the bluetooth charger everything works as advertised and as it should. I have been very happy with the purchase and after sale support that I have received from Eargo. I would highly recommend these aids to anyone interested in their design and features.

Eargo response

Hey Eric! So glad to read that you're happy with the fit and performance of your Eargos!

Original review: June 17, 2022

I appreciate the sound quality of these over the much more expensive units I had purchased from an audiologist. I can hear in a variety of situations from home to work and restaurants/social situations. Online meetings are no longer a struggle for me.

Eargo response

Hello John! Thank you for sharing your thoughts regarding Eargo hearing aids. Glad to hear that you are enjoying the sound quality, the affordability and the lifestyle improvements!

Original review: June 17, 2022

How can something so small change your life so much? These little devices are absolutely life changing - virtually invisible in your ear and the service and support from Eargo has been amazing. After having my new Eargo 6's for a week I went to Sunday church and for the first time in about 5 years actually clearly heard every word my pastor had to say. And no one could tell I was wearing top notch state of the art hearing devices. These are really life changing and Eargo really goes out of its way to help you succeed and get the most out of these miracle devices. The staff at Eargo before my purchase and after have been fantastic being knowledgeable - kind - professional and really wanting you to succeed in life changing new hearing. I just cannot more highly recommend any product more.

Eargo response

Hello! So happy to hear that our little devices are helping change lives like yours! Nothing makes us prouder and we appreciate the opportunity to improve your hearing.

Original review: June 14, 2022

The sound of my Eargo hearing aid is a little bit mechanical, not purely digital. It’s a little bit unnatural. The second problem that I had was a lot of chiming. I’m trying to make an adjustment with the volume and noise filter. Otherwise, the chiming is still disturbing. But it only happens in the right year. Left year though, it hasn't caused any problem. But the quality is good. I am able to communicate much better with other people and talk back and forth and do some arguments with lawyers and other professional people.

Eargo response

Hello Kamal! We're sorry to hear about the issues you've experienced with your Eargo devices. For adjustments to be made to your Eargo hearing aids, we have on-call Hearing Professionals that we would love to connect you with! Our support teams are always more than happy to assist!

Resolution response: June 14, 2022

Eargo called me and send the cleaning tool with no cost.

Original review: June 10, 2022

I have a pair of Eargo 6, I was really happy with them. Turns out that by mistake someone throw away my cleaning tool that came with the kit, I said to myself, don’t worry, you just need to call and order a new one. Wrong, they don’t carry that little tool… When I called in to ask, because it wasn’t on the web page, they told me “buy a soft toothbrush and it will work better”. There are some tiny holes that needs to be cleaned and the tool was marvelous to do the job. Now I don’t have anything proper to do it, and for a devices that cost almost $3000 what I spect is to have full back up from the factory.

I was about to order new petals and mic caps, but I will use the ones that I have until they don’t work anymore and then I will switch to another brand. It’s a shame because the devices work fine if your hearing loss it’s not severe, but what can we expect from a company that doesn’t have the cheapest part of a kit when it comes the moment that you need the expensive ones? Honestly I don’t recommend this brand, not because the product doesn’t work, it does, but there aren’t any warranty that they will have the parts when you need them.

Eargo response

Hello Nils! We sincerely apologize for any feelings of disappointment with our product and support. We appreciate your feedback. We understand your frustration regarding us not replacing your cleaning brush, but the suggestions for substitutes made by our Client Care team do tend to work great! Also, we are happy to confirm for you that we do offer a 1 or 2 year warranty (depending on the product), and you appear to be within your warranty until 2024. In addition, one of our Personal Hearing Professionals would be glad to provide you with more information regarding maintenance for your Eargo devices.

Original review: June 3, 2022

My Eargo hearing aids were uncomfortable and making my ears itch, so I sent them back.

Eargo response

Hello Doug. We're sorry to hear that Eargo hearing aids did not work out for you. We wish you the best of luck on your hearing journey!

Original review: June 2, 2022

It's been a good experience so far with Eargo. I got it for my grandmother and it seems to be working as intended.

Eargo response

Hello Vlad! Thank you so much for taking the time to write about your Eargo experience! We sincerely appreciate the opportunity to improve your grandmother's hearing. Please keep spreading the good word about Eargo to others!

Original review: June 1, 2022

The cost of the Eargo hearing aids was really expensive. My wife said, “Just give it a try.” Their customer service was right to the point. So far, it’s going well. I’m happy with it.

Eargo response

Hello Michael! Thank you so much for taking the time to write about your Eargo experience! We are so happy to hear that you're happy with the product and support that we provide. We sincerely appreciate your business as well as the opportunity to improve your hearing. Please keep spreading the good word about Eargo to others!

Original review: May 31, 2022

I only had my Eargo for less than a month and I've already sent them back. They don’t work for me. There was too much feedback on the sound. It kept squealing and squawking. The sound quality was bad. It sounded like I was in a tin can all the time, everything was real tinny sounding, and nothing that they did seem to help. The app that I could put on my phone didn't help at all.

I was really disappointed. I got the newest, most up-to-date one that they offered, thinking that it would make it even better. But it did not. But I tried to make it work. I got really irritated with my customer service representative that kept calling me. She said, “Your brain just gotta get retrained.” I said, “No, it's not just my brain. I understand we hear with our brain, but the quality of the sound is very bad.” At first, they were extremely too loud. I had to take them out when I went in the car because I couldn’t stand whenever my husband would talk. It was so loud, it hurt. No matter how much I try to turn them down, they won’t go down enough.

I got really irritated with her because she kept wanting to say I wasn't patient enough. I got to wear them enough. I said, “I do wear them from the time I get up till the time I go to bed, unless I’m in a small area, and the sound is so loud that I cannot stand it." She really wouldn’t listen to me and she was on vacation the week that I had them on trial. So, I talked with someone else. They put them on a setting where it was a manufacturer’s setting and that made it a little bit better, but they were still too loud. We tried the different tips and that didn’t make a difference.

Eargo response

Hello Linda. We're so sorry to hear that Eargo hearing aids have not worked out for you. We wish you luck on your hearing journey!

Original review: May 30, 2022

I bought Eargo and have been using for a couple month. I have been happy so far with my purchase for following reasons- Eargo are very small and cannot be easily seen by anyone. I have been searching for hearing aids that can be hidden in my ear and I'm glad I found eargo. I didn't like behind the ear as I feel embarrassed them as I don't like people seeing them. But my experience with eargo so far has been positive. Eargo don't clog my ears much.

Eargo response

Hello Amey! Thank you so much for taking the time to write about your Eargo experience. We are so happy to hear that you're ultimately satisfied with our product. We sincerely appreciate the opportunity to improve your hearing. Please keep spreading the good word about Eargo to others!

Original review: May 30, 2022

Eargo has exceeded my expectations! After being somewhat reluctant to purchase hearing devices on line, I did my usual exhausting research and convinced myself to give it a go. To date, I am very pleased with my Eargo 6’s, but by far more pleased with the quality, support and the caring of your organization. It started with my first contact and has been consistently top quality throughout. I must remark how substantially helpful Raquel ** was with extremely helpful tips and recommendations to make using the Eargo’s easier to use and adjust to. She is a great asset to your company but even greater to your customer. Having run a service business for thirty five years, the quality of your entire organization is something to be admired. Your quality is a vanishing ingredient in today’s world, please continue to maintain it. My thanks to all who helped me on this journey.

Eargo response

Hello Richard! Thank you so much for taking the time to write about your Eargo experience. We are so happy to hear that you're happy with our product and the support that we provide. Please keep spreading the good word about Eargo to others!

Original review: May 27, 2022

In the several years I've had my EARGO NEO HIFI hearing aids I feel they have greatly enhanced the quality of my hearing. They are very comfortable and I love the enclosed rechargable batteries. The battery charge lasts a long time and is so much more conveinent than having to constantly change tiny hearing aid batteries. The EARGO Audio Tech customized the NEO HIFI'S programming to perfectly suit my level of hearing loss and has contacted me several times to "Check Up" on how the EARGO'S and I are getting along. EARGO'S Customer Support has responded quickly and efficiently on the couple of times I've had a request and they resolved my requests in a friendly and positive manner. I would highly recommend EARGO NEO HIFI's to anyone needing hearing aids and I'm confident that their newer models are even nicer to use.

Eargo response

Hello Edward. Wow! Thank you so much for taking the time to write about your Eargo experience. We sincerely appreciate your business, as well as the opportunity to improve your hearing. Please keep spreading the good word about Eargo to others!

Original review: May 24, 2022

I have worn behind the ear hearing aids for 5 years. I have had frustration with performance and service from 2 manufacturers of hearing aids. I saw an ad on the Internet for Eargo hearing aids and I felt that I had enough experience with hearing aids to know what I wanted and hoped that Eargos would be better. So far, they are great! They fit in my ears fine with no distortion to sound and there is no constant wind roar on a windy day. Dealing with the company in my initial interview and purchase was easy. The instructional videos and help line have been great. Sound Match allows me to make adjustments on my own, when I want to without having to make an appointment and drive to a store. If I ever have a question, I can look for the answer online or it's a simple phone call to someone who understands me and helps me.

Eargo response

Hello Bob! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this wonderful review! We sincerely appreciate your business, as well as the opportunity to improve your hearing. Please keep spreading the good word about Eargo to others.

Original review: May 20, 2022

I am writing this review so that everyone that has tried hearing aids in the past will know what I'm talking about frustration and hope this review will steer them in the right direction. I have tried five different hearing aids, from those prescribed by my local Doctor to ones I have bought online. The first ones were $2600 EACH, and I was told I would love them. They had great technology, and they were fine, except I could hear myself talk and all the in my head noises no matter what I did. So I returned them and ordered three different pairs online. They were ranging from 150-250. All of them were, let's say, just ok.

I then decided to research the full hearing aids 2022 online. Eargo was #2, but we're hearing aids that fit in the ear and were not noticeable. The #1 was like the ones I tried first with the piece that hung over the ear. I decided to try the Eargo 6 after a reply call I received from one of the specialists and that they made them virtually invisible in the ears and had an option for more open ear tips that would not cause as much feedback. I received them very quickly, and they come with a 45-day trial that if I did not like them, I could return them for a refund, just like I did on the other four.

Here is what I have experienced. Perfect fit, excellent construction, far superior support calls me every week and answers my questions. Significant amplification even with my hearing that has no upper end. No replacement Batteries, a fantastic charging system, and a pretty good app that helps you control them. I'M SOLD!! And would HIGHLY RECOMMEND you try these. The support team alone is worth the try. These are the ones I will be keeping. Read all about them on the Eargo site.

Dana

Eargo response

Hello Dana! Wow! Thank you so much for taking the time to share about your Eargo experience. We sincerely appreciate your business, as well as the opportunity to improve your hearing. Please continue spreading the good word about Eargo to others!

Original review: May 17, 2022

I like the size of the Eargo hearing aid. I have the 6 and it seems to be working as advertised. It does everything I want it to do. It's a good product. The only feature I wish it had was a Bluetooth capability. But the main reason I went with the Eargo is that it fits inside the ear instead of behind the ear. With everyone having to wear a mask for the past two years, and I work at a hospital, I was constantly pulling my hearing aids off because of the earpieces on the mask. So, it definitely benefited from that. Also, everyone has been great at Eargo. They have contacted me several times to make sure that I was happy with the product and everything was working correctly. I appreciate that.

Eargo response

Hello Jefferson! Thank you for taking the time to share about your Eargo experience and feedback! While it's true that Eargo devices are too small to have a built-in Bluetooth receiver to stream phone calls and music, we're happy to hear that you're still ultimately satisfied with our product. Please keep spreading the good word about Eargo to others!

Original review: May 4, 2022

The Eargo hearing aids are very nice. I can hear with them. I bought Phonak first and I hated them. Eargo was cheaper and I liked the way they looked. They fit in. They're undetectable and they work better. They're worth it. Their team also answers the phone or they'll call you back. They're very knowledgeable.

Eargo response

Hello Richard! Thank you so much for taking the time to share about your Eargo experience! We sincerely appreciate the opportunity to improve your hearing. We are so happy to hear that you're happy with our product and the support that we provide. Please keep spreading the good word about Eargo to others!

Original review: May 2, 2022

Initially, I wasn't even a candidate for the Eargo hearing aids when they first came out. But I took their hearing test and they thought that they could work with me. It seemed like there was positive stuff to their service and support over the time I followed them on the internet. The guy that I deal with is Juan. Every time I call him, he seems like he can help me out. I like his determination. I call him a lot because sometimes I can’t seem to hear what I think I should hear. He’s knowledgeable enough to tell me that some things, I’m not gonna hear, like the high pitches. Plus, he’s knowledgeable enough to know that there are things that he can adjust and fix.

Right now, they’re sending me a new pair of hearing aids because I’m not satisfied with how the Eargo 6 is reacting all of a sudden. If I had a little more control over the volume, I would be a lot more satisfied. But for the technology they put in this, it does well. They told me that if we both decide that it’s not working out for me, then we go a different route. They don’t just quit and give up on me, and say, “We can’t help your hearing.”

Eargo response

Hello Drue! We're sorry if you're not yet satisfied with your Eargo hearing aids. We do hope that your Personal Hearing Professional or another member of our support team is able to assist you with the issues you've experienced with your devices. As a reminder, our Client Care team is available Monday through Friday between 8AM and 8PM CST by calling (800)615-9000, emailing support@eargo.com, or by using the live chat function on our website at eargo.com. We sincerely appreciate the opportunity to improve your hearing, so thank you for trying Eargo!

Eargo Company Information