It's that easy Request Information
4.76/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

At Beachway Therapy Center, we provide our clients with a well-rounded and holistic approach to drug and alcohol addiction recovery. Personalized treatment plans are created for each patient including individual and group therapy sessions, as well as optional faith-based treatments, therapy weekends for family members and equine therapy.

Our therapists have a maximum caseload of four to eight patients, affording them the necessary time to focus on each individual need of our clients. Most treatment centers provide one therapy session per week for individuals, while we offer a minimum of two sessions per week. If you need help for yourself, or for a loved one, we are open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to answer questions or discuss your needs.

View More View More

71 Beachway Therapy Center Consumer Reviews

1 featured review
View 1 featured review
Original review: Jan. 26, 2018

Beachway Therapy Center is the best treatment center I’ve ever been to. I went to treatment two other times before Beachway and it just never really clicked like it did with Beachway. The first treatment center I went before was absolutely awful and it sucked. It was a 21-day treatment facility and I didn't learn anything in those days. I have to do everything while I was in some meds for detoxing. It was like two weeks of actual treatment ‘cause I was still half-dead the first week.

The Beachway facility is clean and organized. It was just like an opening environment. The staff was really welcoming, friendly, loving, caring, and compassionate about what they do. They really carve on the people when they know that they’re not totally getting and they do their job very well. Dan was the first person I ever talked to when I first got there and he totally made my experience amazing. He made all the paperwork and prep that I had to deal with go by really quickly. Bryan and Dave, my two therapists, were absolutely awesome as well.

All the different groups there were super helpful. My favorite one was the relapse prevention group as I consider myself a chronic relapser ‘cause I’ve been through treatment so many times and tried to get sober so many times. The spirituality that they have there was really cool too. Then the morning meditation group, like the one that they split everything into male or female, was totally awesome. I love the morning group with all the women in the community and that we could just talk about our craft.

I did 45 days in PHP and I did another 45 days in IOP and all the skills that I learned helps me to be more successful in my recovery. I’m on my halfway right now. This is the longest time I’ve ever been sober and it was nice. James was phenomenal and he still calls me to this day to see how I am doing. He has me turned the alumni meetings now. He is just really into how everybody is doing and making sure that everyone is doing okay while they are there and even while they are gone and making sure that we can find jobs and help us fill our resumes. I would absolutely recommend Beachway to anybody that I know who is struggling with addiction.

Original review: Jan. 23, 2018

My mom found Beachway Therapy Center for me. I was in bad shape but the check-in went well. Everyone was really nice and the process wasn’t too lengthy. I felt comfortable and their staff were really awesome. They were very knowledgeable and disciplined. More than any other treatment centers I’ve been to, they equipped me to be successful on my own post-treatment. It was a great transition from being an inpatient to IPO and they helped me find a halfway house. One of the alumni people called me today to check on how I was doing.

Original review: Nov. 26, 2017

My mom found Beachway Therapy Center online and it was the first one she found that was a dual diagnosis. I was picked up by First Step Detox at the Orlando Airport and went through detox. I was there for five days and it was rough, and then we got to Beachway on a Sunday. The staff gave me the tools I needed and they took me to meetings every night. I also have a mental health disorder and they helped me out tremendously in my whole stay there.

Original review: Nov. 23, 2017

I was transported to Beachway from a detox center. They had the intake employee pick me up and bring me there. I went straight to the residences where I would be living during my stay. When I first arrived at Beachway, they allowed me to call a guardian and let them know I was there. I was transported to the actual therapy center and went through an intake process. It was a lot of questions and signatures. The staff was great. They were very respectful and courteous. The apartments were great as well and they almost seem brand new. All the appliances were good and everything was clean. It had a homey feel to it. The insides were flawless and spacious.

During my treatment, there were always techs around the residence and they respected boundaries. They monitored us and they were good at doing their job strictly. They made sure everyone was where they were supposed to be, like when we all needed to be rounded up to go to a meeting or to the actual therapy center. They always had head counts. They woke us up in the morning and it consisted of a knock on the door then I have time to get ready. The therapists were good as well. If I needed to talk to one, they made sure that they made time to talk to me. They listen to me too. If I had a request, they tried to accommodate my needs to the best of their abilities within what they could do. They were all professional.

Through my experience, what I've learned to be the backbone of sobriety is within meetings. They made sure that they took us to meetings every single night so we could experience the real solution and to nudge us in the right direction. They understood that there needed to be more than just treatment in order to stay sober. They cared about our well being after we left treatment. Those meetings every night were really important and a big plus. I've been out nine months and I'm still sober today. What keeps me sober is what I learned by going to Alcoholics Anonymous' meetings. They prepared me extremely well for post treatment. If anyone is seeking help, I would definitely recommend Beachway.

Original review: Nov. 20, 2017

I was looking for longer-term treatment programs and I came across Beachway Therapy Center, and I read some of their reviews. I’ve done everything that they’re offering. I was their inpatient for 45 days, I did the intensive outpatient program and I’m still in their OP program. They gave me a lot of suggestions that I'm following, and so far, it’s working on me. Beachway's staff was good. My therapist helped me out a lot, and I really enjoyed working with him.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Beachway Therapy Center?

Original review: Nov. 14, 2017

I called my friend who worked at Beachway and asked for help. He got me in touch with someone and I called them. I called the admissions guy, Connor, and he was great. He talked to my sister. He kind of educated me about it and answered questions that she had about insurance, finances, and logistics. It was pretty quick. From calling in, I was down there two days later. I had flown down from New York. I was little nervous and freaked out. It was hard to remember but there was a lot of filling out paperwork and questions. Somebody met me there and just kind of walked me through it. The first thing you have to go, see a doctor which was probably good because I haven’t been to a doctor a long time. She was really nice. Then, they showed me around where I was going to be staying and what the schedule was like. I was there for 45 days.

Everybody was really friendly and really nice. Everybody came up to me and said hi, all the different therapists, all the staff, checked in to make sure that I had everything I needed. That’s where it started. I met some people there that I had a good connection with and we hang out most of the time. I’m still in touch with a couple of guys. They don’t live up here where I am. But I want to go down there. "You can’t do it on your own." That was a big emphasis there with all the alumni stuff. We went to meetings, a lot of outside meetings, different types of support groups. After I settled in, I just wanted to do most of it. Those therapists were really good. I feel like they set me up pretty good. I have a therapist here and I’m doing outpatient. I’m going to meetings. I’m just following their path that they laid out because I feel great. I will definitely recommend Beachway.

Original review: Sept. 3, 2017

I came across Beachway Therapy Center when I did an internet search. Everybody from this place was accommodating and very helpful. The staff oriented me and introduced me to everybody. It was a tough transition but they made sure that I had what I needed and that everything was okay in terms of my comfort. My therapist, Bruce, was amazing and a really cool guy. The experience was pretty new to me and he helped me out. He was a pretty smart guy and I had my biggest change from our one-on-one.

Original review: Aug. 23, 2017

I came to Beachway Therapy Center for wine abuse. My sister found the place and made the calls for me. At that time, I was working where I couldn't make any type of phone calls for anybody to be very discreet. Everything was great when I got to Beachway. The staff were very sensitive and didn’t make me feel that I was in prison. But I had one incident with a tech from a detox center who made me feel the opposite. I reported it because although Beachway wasn’t expensive, my family paid out of the pocket to get me there.

Another thing that I don’t agree with Beachway is mixing the young people with the older people. I get why Beachway do it but so much time is spent on a young person wanting to escape, get high and not take the program seriously. This one girl was there for a week before they shipped her off. And she even sexually harassed me but I told her I don't go that direction. I was there for something else and not to be caught up in some childish, stupid scenario. There were also two people who I think were in the wrong facility because theirs were mental cases. Too much time was spent on trying to get these people out then all of a sudden, the whole facility focused on them. I look at everything in a business way and I don't know if Beachway took them in to make some money then shipped them somewhere else.

I've been out for almost three months now. I'm in shock that I've never heard back from my counselor or the guy who helped me to get in to Beachway. The only person I've heard back from was James. He's the guy who runs the computers and he reached out to me about the alumni online meetings and other similar things. He’d also call me every once in a while. But I loved my experience at Beachway. It was a vacation and I always tease my family that I want to go back there. For me, I was at a crossroads at the time and it was what I needed to do. I feel more confident and healthier now. I would recommend them to people that I feel really need it.

Original review: June 21, 2017

A friend told me about Beachway Therapy Center. And I don't live in Florida so I had to fly down there and Jay picked me up from the airport and drove me to the center. I liked the staff a lot. Jay and Derek are really nice guys and they helped me out a lot. Also, the therapists were the best. My experience with them was very good and what I learned there is going to help me now that I'm home because before, I didn't have any support. And now, I'm going to meetings, taking the suggestions that they told me to do, and I'm really trying to do things differently like they said. I feel really lucky and I wish everybody could go. And I already recommended Beachway to my friend but he can't afford it.

Original review: June 16, 2017

My daughter did some research and got me in connection with Beachway Therapy Center. When I got there, everything was awesome. The check in process was organized and their facility was wonderful. Everybody in support classes was knowledgeable and very professional. We also had techs who were awesome at the really cool residence place. All the staff was tremendous, very caring, and genuine. They seem to all had been there before, although not at that facility, and now they've taken to sober as their vocation. I went in for alcohol and it was the first time I've ever been in a treatment facility so I didn't know what to expect. But it was great because we had our own apartment where we cooked and it kept me flowing with the normal things of life while dealing with getting everything else taken care of.

I'm a beach dude and I live Oceanfront in Cocoa Beach which is a party town. I had a minor stroke but I'm in great shape because I'm a surfer and I work out. I've never taken meds in my life but I have to take some because of that and now I'm only taking one. I'm smart enough to know I couldn't continue my party times and I've got Beachway to wean me off. I had a very positive experience at Beachway and they did a great job. I had no issues and I haven't had any desire for alcohol. Today's day 81. I'm very glad I went to Beachway. It was an overall wonderful experience and I would recommend them to anyone.

Beachway Therapy Center Company Information