1.47/5
Based on 32 reviews that contain star ratings

Looking for a good furniture store?

33 England Furniture Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: July 12, 2015

Less than ten years ago my husband and I bought a Living Room set that included a sofa, love seat, chair and ottoman. We not only loved the color but also the style and the design. What I liked most was the sturdy back built into each piece that made each piece very comfortable. We truly believed it was a quality set. Over the years the cushions and the backs stayed as plump and new looking as the day we bought them but the armrests on all six arms caved in. When we rest out arms on the armrests, our arms are directly on the fabric and wood.

I believe that England which is a La-Z- Boy Company used very defective material to pad the armrests. We called the furniture gallery where we bought the set and they no longer have us on file. I mistakenly believed that our furniture would last at least ten years since we took very good care of it. The quality that I thought England had is not there. I would never buy this brand of furniture again. We didn't plan on buying new furniture just yet but we have to. I'm very particular about things and I'm very embarrassed when my company sits on our furniture. I am going to include photos in a day or two.

Original review: April 30, 2015

We ordered an England Furniture (owned by La-Z-Boy) 3 piece leather sectional and received it damaged that we ordered from a local furniture company. We contacted our furniture company and England Furniture both and they have not done anything to make it right. England Furniture's leather is awful to begin with because it has a lot of raised lines, visible stretch marks, etc but we received the chaise section's frame had spot that was white, chaise cushion had a small area that had leather missing and a faded line across the chaise cushion from one side to the other.

The center corner top cushions had folds in the leather and one permanent crease I was told by EF customer service on phone to use my hand to wipe it out. And the center corner section's seat cushion had a lot of the raised lines on it that are all throughout the leather but it had way too many. We reported to BBB England Furniture but was contacted by email that they are not members of the BBB. That should tell you something right there.

Original review: March 9, 2010

I purchased an England Furniture Sofa on Dec 19th. Already, the fabric on the cushions is splitting in several places. Obviously, the fabric is really poor (although it seems okay in the store). Now, we are stuck in a cycle of replacing cushions over and over again. The attached back cushions are also starting to have issues. I wish I would have done some research before I bought this. I relied on it being part of Lazyboy.

England Furniture does not list contact information (phone) on their website. I did some research and got a phone number 423 and have left messages with Bill W. (I believe that this is a dummy voice mailbox that no one ever listens to, at least no one calls back). It appears that there is a history of this company selling poor quality products. Hopefully, posting this will help someone else making the same mistake I made. I bought a sofa that is falling apart after two months.

England Furniture Company Information