3.00/5

Get matched with a recommended annuity company

Get matched with a recommended annuity company

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands

Pacific Life Annuities Reviews

Original review: July 3, 2016

They were very helpful in setting me up with a program that best suited what I was looking for. They sympathized with my family's loss and helped me the best they could. It was very easy and with only one difficulty the staff helped me figure it out and I never had an issue after it. Thank you customer service crew. I had loads of issues with payout but the staff and customer services were so helpful in showing me how I can pay out online, over the phone and via my account. This was a little iffy for me at first but then once I figured out how funding works I realized I selected the best choice for my annuity.

Original review: July 1, 2016

Very helpful. Always had an answer or explanation that was easy to understand. Very knowledgeable staff and friendly. Being new to this they were extremely helpful to me. I would highly recommend them to any and all. Don't hesitate take a leap of faith. Go with your gut. If you need help it's there for the asking. The withdrawal process is very easy to use. No problem whatsoever. It went smoothly. No issues in my case. A child could do it. Awesome and simple. When you're ready for a withdrawal consider it done. There are many options when it's time for you to choose your payout. There is certainly one to suit your needs. Just make your choice on options that are given to you. It's that simple. There are an ample choices for your funding options. Something for everyone. Review them all then make the choice that fits your needs best.. Read all carefully before making your decision.

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands
      Original review: June 21, 2016

The company explains things in plain English so dummies like me can understand them. They answer all questions I have ever asked and I am happy with the company I chose. You can withdraw money in several ways and at certain ages. The company sets up a plan that fits a person's needs and the annuity can be distributed the way the owner wants it. You can take a lump sum and then have monthly payments for the rest of your life. You can have an amount put in to the annuity fund each month to build the fund and have it grow until the age when it starts paying out.

Original review: Dec. 29, 2015

I wouldn't say that I was overly impressed. I would suggest looking around to find a better company that has more flexibility. I wish I had more information at the time I made the decision.

Original review: Dec. 26, 2015

Was too long of a commitment period before you are vested and are eligible for withdrawal. Too many restrictions on your money, I would therefore not recommend this type of investment. It takes at least five years to become vested and removes the penalty for withdrawal.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Pacific Life Annuities?

Original review: Dec. 15, 2015

I bought a variable annuity, that at age 65 I can start drawing a check every month and has a life insurance clause that will benefit my wife if I should die!

Original review: Dec. 11, 2015

We had a very good experience with this process. The most important thing about any annuity purchase is understanding the product and making sure you have any riders you might need.

Original review: Dec. 7, 2015

The annuity is a nice addition to my portfolio... There is a lot of information to absorb. The fees are a bit high. The penalties for early withdrawal are steep.

Pacific Life Annuities Company Information