4.33/5
Based on 6 reviews that contain star ratings
Show rating distribution

Ledyard Bank

FIND OTHER COMPANIES
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Aug. 23, 2016

6 Ledyard Bank Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:
Original review: Aug. 23, 2016

They are there for any questions that need answers. They are extremely polite and knowledgeable about the business. The customer service and support are number one. I have never had any issues they couldn't fix. The online access is very easy to use even if you aren't used to the computer. And very easy to navigate around. It helps when you can't psychically get to a branch. The security is the best I have ever experienced in any operation I have felt with. The fact I can see it as an excuse for the next few weeks.

Original review: Aug. 22, 2016

Whenever I have issues with my account the staff is extremely helpful. They also aren't trying to scheme me are genuinely interested in my well being and goodness. Online access has a simple layout and is easy to go through and check my balance and open a new account. Has a good customer service and is easy to access. Has a variety of financial options and works with you to find the help you need. Service is direct and personal. When opening an account I didn't feel threatened whatsoever. Never had any issues with security and theft through this bank. Top notch. Definitely would recommend. I never have any fear that my account could be indirectly invaded or hacked.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
    Original review: Aug. 18, 2016

Customer service was very satisfactory & they were very detail-oriented, along with being thorough & efficient than unsatisfactory with it. Online access was very accessible & helpful, compared to others, this is the exact kind of access anyone with common-sense would wanna desire. Financial services were outstanding, such as financing, leasing & remitting payments, unlike other companies that don't wanna ensure the same or similar policy. Security was very alert, productive, thorough & over-protective, unlike other companies, people with common sense should desire this type.

Original review: Aug. 14, 2016

Their customer service was there when needed. They were willing to help me on whatever I needed help on. And they gave great business advice. They seemed to have knowledgeable, friendly staff who knew what they were doing. In the beginning, it was kind of hard to get used to using Ledyard online, since it website was very awkwardly built, but as time progressed, it became easier and easier to use Ledyard's website and I understood the format. Their financial services were AWESOME! They were extremely helpful for what I was doing with Ledyard. And they were all relevant, easy to understand. I had no problem with any security issues when using Ledyard. My information was safe, and not sold to any third party companies. Since cancelling, I have not received any "we have missed you" emails or texts.

Original review: Aug. 9, 2016

They are very friendly and informative. You can talk openly and not get scammed. I recommend that you go to the site and type in the new comment box and ask to talk to a person directly. There is an instant response. I believe it's at the top right of the web page. Access is good in both laptop and smartphone. Go and download Adobe just in case but either way I thought it was fun, sleek and good knowledge. The finance part was good. They have charts and make it easy. They dumb it down for people and make it easy for the investor. I think it's great. I think it could be improved though. I have never seen a security issue with this site. Not once.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Ledyard Bank?

Original review: Aug. 3, 2016

Customer service is impeccable and a really tough act to follow. If there was one thing that everyone should bovid that they are a class act and every other bank should follow what they do. In today's banking world online access is a very important part of today's banking. They do a very good job with their online service access. Best right now in the banking world. The banker that I worked with was top notch and really seemed to know what he was doing. He kept me involved and gave a lot of really really really really great advice. In today's world security is a must. The security was really good and I felt no unsafe issues at all worth the security. I feel that their security is top three in the industry.

Ledyard Bank Company Information