2. Miscellaneous

Overall Satisfaction Rating 1.23/5

Global Client Solutions Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Global Client Solutions?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Global Client Solutions?

Original review: June 27, 2019

I have been with Global Client Solutions since 2014. Since then have been paying on my plan. I was getting ready to finish with the program. Well I get a notice from one of my creditors. They had left one of my accounts out so here we go again. I called today to ask what my balance was to be told they were still working with my account and they couldn’t tell me how much I owed. They are always giving you the runaround. Then they changed their sign in page so I keep trying to get in and I can’t. Those people are so rude and not a **. What a horrible place to be doing business. When you call it seems like you're bothering them. I would give no rating because they have a terrible business. A bunch scammers. I hope no one ever has to go thru what I have had to go thru. I hope they close them up or fine them. A bunch of bozos.

Global Client Solutions response

Customer reviews are always important to our company and looks like we’ve missed yours. We appreciate your taking the time to share your concerns. Global Client Solutions provides FDIC-insured accounts and payment processing services to consumers who have enrolled in a debt settlement program. We do not provide debt settlement services. For questions regarding your debt settlement program you should contact your debt settlement provider. For account questions or log-in issues please contact us.

Original review: May 15, 2019

I started NDR in 2016 and have only been able to view my statements with Global Solutions 2 times due to inability to break the portal for sign in. They charged me at one glance a figure of $100.00 and varying amounts for services rendered which were higher than the original $9.95 for services, this included $15.00 per phone call for guidance and settlement fees. Those should be just algorithm used for their program site. Something is very wrong with a site that will not allow me to login to it. Even when I call they are too busy to answer the phone.

One time I did call and got someone to log in and then strangely I could not log in. I did all the steps to ensure safe entry and have not been able to see my monetary expenditures for 18 months. I sent them an email today and told them I would no longer accept emails. Only paper statements that mirror what is on the page that they use online and that all their emails would go straight to spam. NDR is great to work with. It has one flaw that I have been able to see and that is Global Solutions.

Global Client Solutions response

Being responsive to feedback is important to us and we hope to connect with you now. We take your concerns seriously. Global Client Solutions provides FDIC-insured accounts and payment processing services to consumers who have enrolled in a debt settlement program. We do not charge for calls to or assistance from our Customer Support area or for online access to your account. We are here to help and invite you to contact us and ask for our Consumer Advocacy department.

Original review: April 25, 2019

GCS has withdrawn a total of $2004.00 from my bank accounts based on a company called Clear One Advantage a so-called debt resolution company. I signed a contract in early 2018 with COA and cancelled in 04/2018; because I never received an income to move forward with the agreement. This was a part of the agreement that it would go into effect when I received SS benefits; I never did.

In November, and Decemberof 2018 $501.00 each month was withdrawn from my bank account; and again in January 2019. I had no clue who GCS. Long story shortened they took another be identical amount from a different bank. I complained and the investigation was found in my favor. Their activity was found fraudulent. They still owe me the other $1503.00.

Global Client Solutions response

We just became aware of your review and wanted to respond. Thank you for sharing your concerns with us, we take them seriously. Global Client Solutions provides FDIC-insured accounts and payment processing services to consumers who have enrolled in a debt settlement program. We do not provide debt settlement services. We recommend that customers contact their debt settlement provider regarding concerns with their program, If you have questions concerning your GCS account we are here to help.

Resolution response: April 16, 2019

Finally they return my money

Original review: March 20, 2019

"Global Client Solutions" is a SCAM! I started a "Debt Consolidation" program with "Lighthouse Financial Services" (they say they are a subsidiary of "Consolidated Credit"). And for a debt of no more than $12,000 US I was debited $ 291.38 Monthly. After 6 months (I canceled before debiting the month of March) debiting from my bank account this amount, my 3 only creditors kept calling me to tell me they have not heard from me all these months. I decided to cancel this program with "Lighthouse Financial Services" (a/a "Consolidated Credit"...? ) and try to recover my money to arrange directly with my creditors, but they told me that I would only receive a part of all the money that I gave them to them (LHFS says that GCS is the one who has my money).

After debiting from my $ account they only returned me $577.25. They said that the rest of my money was for them as "Customer Fees" and "Transaction Fees." Is there any government entity that defends the interests of the consumer, and to which I can go, to rescue that money, that they abusively and doing nothing, they charged me?

Original review: Sept. 15, 2018

I am glad I got out when I did, GCS works in conjunction with a company called DebtVantage. Here’s the rundown: I contacted DebtVantage in June 2018. Signed agreements that same month and they took a payment. Well, there were additional companies. Consumer Assistance Center and Global Client Solutions. I was assured the GCS would only be taking $9.95 a month for “Fees”. Found out I signed an agreement with CAC, they charged $210 upfront for doing nothing then found out it would be $60 every month. So I was told I could cancel at any time and the money in my escrow account would be refunded. Got a check today for half the amount that was in there which I am assuming they will say are fees and won’t return. I am writing a letter to my congressman and Senator. The FTC needs to investigate the companies.

Original review: Aug. 8, 2018

Works with a debt consolidation company and both are scams! Was to return my shoes lien money from the debt consolidation company and bank kept a hold on it as being counterfeit. Per request it was supposed to be ACH. Still waiting for the check to clear. Their customer service sucks!

Original review: July 9, 2018

Update on my situation with Global Client Solutions. Around March, 2016 I was dealing with this company saying they would help me with my credit cards to pay less than what I owed. This company collected over thousand dollar out of my checking account for themselves and never paid the credit card companies. This situation affected my life forever. I was taken to court. My paycheck was garnished and the worst part it, I was sent to debt collector and this situation affected my credit. I cannot even get the job or buy anything I want it because of that. I was able to get my money back because they know what they did was wrong but it did not change the fact I have to suffer with bad credit on my report for a very long time. My message to you don't let this people do to you like they did to me.

Original review: March 12, 2018

I had an account with National Debt Relief and had to cancel it in December of 2017. March 1, 2018 $408.53 was taken out of our bank account from GCS for "fees" incurred by NDR. I never heard about GCS nor did I ever have an account with them. They claimed that I signed an agreement to pay extra fees. I asked them to send me a copy or email showing that I agreed. I have yet to see anything. I immediately called the bank and put a stop payment on any future redraws from GCS and also the bank is starting an investigation on GCS. I dread that I will have to spend the time and money to take them to small claims court. Rat **!

Original review: March 3, 2018

I got myself in this mess by taking loans and overspending and just really poor money management. So I find it hard to criticizes these folks for taking a fee - a large fee yes - to bail me out of a situation that would have been very hard for me to do on my own. You have to look at it like this: I can call and fight with all the creditors and deal with angry people rightfully trying to get their money OR I can pay someone else to deal with it. The fees are high yes - but personally I feel it is worth it. They take their fee upfront so it does feel like it moves slow and you are spending a lot of money with few results, but remember. You are no longer getting nasty calls, court documents, etc. This company is the only one I have worked with so not much I can compare it to. But, they have been very supportive, patient and have helped me get back on my feet.

Original review: Feb. 20, 2018

In November, 2017, my husband and I contacted Global Client Solutions as we were in need of help in regard to getting our finances in order. We were told that GCS would pay our creditors through our checking account and that we would need to allow them to withdraw $310.00 a month to do so. We were told at that time that they would send us a copy of their contract for us to review and that we should just go ahead and allow them to withdraw the first payment immediately, which we did. We never received a copy of their contract even though they went ahead and withdrew the payment. After contacting the company, they then advised us that they do not pay our creditors, they just keep our money in an account and would try to help us if we were to get SUED by any of our creditors. We told them that this was not what they had told us in the beginning and that we needed to stop the program.

On December 5, 2017, my husband faxed GCS a copy of our desire to cancel the program. At that time a customer service person told us that our $310.00 would be refunded to us immediately. When we had not received our money by January, 2018, my husband called GCS. He was told then that it was "too late" to get our money back and that all of our money had been taken up by GCS "fees". My husband and I have both contacted them numerous times (most times they do not answer and we have to leave a message). They continue to tell us that we will not receive our money back because it is "too late".

My husband and I are in our 60's; I am disabled and my husband was recently diagnosed with cancer. We are in desperate need of our money back! I can't understand why it's legal for a company to keep our money, especially when they did not pay any of our creditors as they first stated they would do. We believe that Global Client solutions is a scam. At this time, Global Client Solutions has not refunded our money and has not returned any of our recent calls. As far as we are concerned Global Client Solutions basically stole our money and did absolutely nothing to help us.

Updated on 03/02/2018: Since my original review of Global Client Solutions I have been able to get in touch with them (her name is Jacobia). I again demanded our money back, however she continued to make excuses about why they are unable to return our $310.00, stating it was used for GCS "fees". Following a very long conversation, she FINALLY (and RELUCTANTLY) agreed to send us back HALF of our money, stating that a check for $155.35 would be issued to us immediately. That was last week and we STILL HAVE NOT RECEIVED the check nor have we heard back from anyone at the company. My husband and I are STILL WAITING. Anyone out there who is considering using Global Client Solutions, PLEASE BE WARNED that they are considered by many people to be nothing but SCAM ARTISTS!

Global Client Solutions Company Information