2. Miscellaneous

Overall Satisfaction Rating 1.23/5

Global Client Solutions Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Global Client Solutions?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Global Client Solutions?

Original review: April 13, 2020

We was deep in credit card debt and thought this was a way to get out of the bad spot, this is only the beginning of the bad spot. They tell you to ignore your creditors and they take your monthly amount and do absolutely, until you receive a court garnishment on your bank accounts and house. Then they say they have a solution for you but your name has been in the newspaper and your credit is ruined. Then they make payments to the creditors that are weak enough to take a hit and write off your biggest debt and then you get taxed on what they wrote off as income. Then GCS says they have to raise your amount they take from you because there is not enough money to cover the agreement. And they almost double your payments and then they don't pay anyone else just you pay for 48 months (or in my case 49 because they say the first month didn't count).

I even had to represent myself in court against a VERY LARGE company and the opposing atty felt so bad for me because he could see I was trying, he took me to the law library and asked the large company to accept a payment plan worked out between he and I and they did to save my house. GCS never once showed up to help me and I am still paying off cards even after 48 months and they said I would be free. Is all that I am free of is $10,000. I gave to them for nothing at all. If you think about using them please contact me and I will share more horror stories.... Brian A

Global Client Solutions response

Thank you for sharing your concerns which we take very seriously. Global Client Solutions is a dedicated account provider. We provide FDIC-insured accounts and payment processing services to consumers who have enrolled in a debt settlement program. We do not provide debt settlement services. If you have questions or concerns regarding your debt settlement program you should contact your debt settlement provider. We are here to help if you have any questions regarding your dedicated account.

Original review: March 19, 2020

I have been with them for about 14 months. I have another 4 years with them and really not sure what to do. They seem to scam me and can't show me any kind of spreadsheet on my accounts. Now they want me to sign this DEDICATED ACCOUNT AGREEMENT AND APPLICATION. Do I sign? Is there a way out and find a better company for my debt. DO I have any options?

Global Client Solutions response

Thank you for sharing your concerns with us. Global Client Solutions is a dedicated account provider. We provide FDIC-insured accounts and payment processing services to consumers who have enrolled in a debt settlement program. We do not provide debt settlement services. We were unable to locate an account under your name and recommend that you contact your debt settlement provider. We can attempt to assist you if you contact us and ask for our Consumer Advocacy department.

Get buying tips about Miscellaneous delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Jan. 24, 2020

I started using the scam of a company in 2017. In 2018 I received notification from one of my credit card holders to settle their account for $470.71. According to my statements my account had a balance $850.00. I gave them permission to pay this card off which would have saved me $4228.00. I inquired as to what accounts were paid off and come to my surprise I was told this credit card wasn't paid off. There was insufficient funds in my account at that time to pay it off. I have been repeatedly lied to and have since taken over all negotiations with credit card companies I still owe. Save yourself the hassle and the fees. This company is a major joke.

Global Client Solutions response

Customer reviews are always important to our company and looks like we’ve missed yours. Thank you for sharing your concerns, we take them seriously. GCS provides dedicated, FDIC-insured accounts and payment processing services to consumers who have enrolled in a debt settlement program.We do not provide debt settlement services. If you have questions concerning your dedicated account please contact us - we are here to help.

Original review: Jan. 21, 2020

So I signed a contract with PCS Debt Relief program, who by the way is also a scam. I have paid Global almost $30,000 in 27 months to pay off my accounts settled by PCS. My contract came to an end in Nov 2019 and come to find out PCS nor global have made any effort to close 2 of the accounts. Now PCS is asking me to pay the 2 accounts off myself. Even though these 2 accounts were in my contract! I did my part but PCS and global did not do theirs. Someone obviously kept a lot of my funds for themselves. I've also filed a complaint with the BB on PCS as well. Be cautious. Better to file bankruptcy than go thru a debt relief program.

Global Client Solutions response

While we didn’t connect with you sooner we still want to address your review and thank you for sharing your concerns. GCS provides FDIC-insured accounts and payment processing services to consumers who have enrolled in a debt settlement program. We do not provide debt settlement services. If you have questions concerning your dedicated account please contact us - we are here to help.

Original review: Jan. 15, 2020

I signed up thinking it would help me. I was wrong. I had to call back and cancel after a few days of signing up because my elderly father came home from the hospital. He needed meds. They told me they would not take any money from me so I could pay for my father's meds and would call back in Feb 2020. Well as of Jan 2020 they over drafted my bank account. Was unable to get my father's meds. I had to borrow money. They taken 308 from bank account and I called to cancel and did what I was supposed to. She told me should get 298 back. Well that is better than nothing. Only received 78.13 not the 298. Very untruthful. Do not believe what they say. Not a good company to be with will. Contact BBB about the company also. The way it works you have to pay them before they will do anything for you and it take 4years to get it paid off. You can do it yourself and save money.

Global Client Solutions response

Being responsive to feedback is important to us and we hope to connect with you now. We take our customer's feedback very seriously. GCS provides FDIC-insured accounts and payment processing services to consumers who have enrolled in a debt settlement program. We do not provide debt settlement services. We have researched your account and our Consumer Advocacy team will be reaching out to speak with you. We are here to help.

Original review: Dec. 16, 2019

If you have read other reviews, this one is no different. GCS is a scam! They take your money, things go smoothly for a short time, then suddenly they say typical qualify for a consolidation loan and that this loan will pay off all debt at this time and you will then pay them, but they don’t sent the paperwork, they don’t work with them, then GCS starts taking money out of your bank account 3 months after saying everything is settled.

Global Client Solutions response

Customer reviews are always important to us and it looks like we’ve missed yours. GCS provides FDIC-insured accounts and payment processing services to consumers who have enrolled in a debt settlement program. We do not provide debt settlement services or consolidation loans. We have researched your account and it appears you have completed your program. If this is not the case or if you have any questions concerning your GCS account please contact us. We are here to help.

Original review: Dec. 12, 2019

Bad decision on my part. I've been making monthly payment to this company for a debt consolidation company that I thought had my BEST interest at heart, until a law suit was filed against me by a creditor which started in Aug. I'm now being told that more funds are need to be added to this account on top of what I'm already paying and have been paying for 14 months. Service fees seem to eat a HUGE chunk out of this account. (I've paid over 6,000.)

I am unable to sign on to the account and when I call them they are not helpful, other than to tell me they will mail me a statement via regular mail, because of some BS that states they can not email it to me.. Well I have court in 5 days and doubt I'll receive it in time. AND by the way the consolidation company has been of no help in my judgement and gives me the run around. I was told to appear in court even though no legal rep would be there to help me. Of which I just found this out TODAY (5 days before court). ANGER doesn't even begin to explain my feelings right now. I have canceled through my bank any further payments to this company and will make the best of it, by settling my accounts on my own I guess.

Global Client Solutions response

Thank you for sharing your feedback, we just became aware of your review and wanted to respond. GCS provides FDIC-insured accounts and payment processing services to consumers who have enrolled in a debt settlement program. We do not provide debt settlement services. If you have questions or concerns regarding your debt settlement program and any charges relating to it please contact your debt settlement provider. For GCS account questions, please call and ask for our Consumer Advocacy dept.

Original review: Nov. 19, 2019

OMG!!! I am so screwed. How can this even be legal? Since Feb 2018, this company has taken $8,777.79 and over $6,000.00 in "Customer, Transaction, & Settlement Fees"; how can they take "settlement fees" on no settlements? I am facing a law suit from Capital One because these idiots (DMB Financial in conjunction with Global Client Solutions LLC(GCS)) are really not negotiating crap for me. By reading all these reviews, I am afraid that this lawsuit against me will not be handled properly.

I've called, emailed, and uploaded lawsuit documents to DMB Financial and I've received no response or acknowledgement. As of 11/01/19, GCS shows that I only have $63.70 in this account. HOOOWWW??? And out of my three creditors, I have been harassed and I am a total stressed out mess now. How can we, the consumers, really be scammed without any type of service that can protect us? What can we do to sue these idiots and get our money back for these outrageous fees? We need HELP!!!

Global Client Solutions response

While we didn’t connect with you sooner we still want to address your review and thank you for sharing your concerns. We take our customer's feedback very seriously. GCS provides FDIC-insured accounts and payment processing services to consumers who have enrolled in a debt settlement program. We do not provide debt settlement services. For questions regarding your dedicated account and transactions posting to it please contact us and ask for our Consumer Advocacy department. We are here to help.

Original review: Aug. 15, 2019

GCS with Summit with Wyolaw - Lawyers and financial companies not helping Americans. I am so screwed now. GCS is paid in full, but will not release funds to Wyolaw and Wyolaw does not care! Getting the run around from all. I have contacted all of these people multiple times, so I can be told all is being fixed so I can find out later - NOT. I was nice, then angry, now crying from pure frustration. This is how depressions starts - Companies claiming to help American people, but then NOT.

Global Client Solutions response

Customer reviews are always important to our company and looks like we’ve missed yours. Thank you for sharing your feedback, which we take seriously. We have been unable to locate your account without additional information but are here to help. Please contact us and ask for our Consumer Advocacy team. They can assist you with any account questions you may have.

Original review: Aug. 13, 2019

The company is partnered with a company named Finance Solutions and Wyo Law Firm (formerly doing business as Summit Law Firm). All three are scammers. I got myself into this mess one year ago. For one year I have paid them $591 per month and I was told that after 6 to 9 months after I pay my monthly payments, they will negotiate my debt with the creditor. The creditor sued me and these scammers told me that someone will represent me in the hearing. LIE. Never happened. And I was not even informed that these scammers are not going to appear. I learned about that when the creditor recorded a lien on a property I own. Then I called them and asked what happened in the hearing and they told me bunch of lies. Then they started another game. They say they reached out to creditor but the creditor is not responsive. Another lie. I contacted the creditor and they said they have never been contacted.

Next lie, the law firm said they reached out to the creditor's attorney to settle the debt. Never happened. I called Wyo Law firm 6 times and requested to talk to the negotiator who is involved in the case. Never happened. The keep saying "he is not available, he is gone for the day, he is out on vacation, he gave up on the case and assigned the case to another negotiator, etc., etc." All lies. Today I had latest conversation with Wyo Law Firm and they said if I can call the creditor's attorney and have him contact the negotiator. That's the mess I have lived in for the past one year. Already paid $7,000+ and got nothing in return except for bunch of lies and they are not even good liars.

Global Client Solutions response

While we didn’t connect with you sooner we still want to address your review and thank you for sharing your concerns. We take our customer's feedback very seriously. GCS provides dedicated, FDIC-insured accounts and payment processing services to consumers who have enrolled in a debt settlement program. We do not provide debt settlement services. We are unable to locate your account without additional information. Please contact us and ask for our Consumer Advocacy team.

Global Client Solutions Company Information