Fresh Start Tax Relief Reviews

Our Buyers Guide Top Picks:

Larson Tax Relief

Larson Tax Relief Reviews

About Fresh Start Tax Relief

Based in California, Fresh Start Tax Relief is a women-owned tax resolution company that can help individuals and businesses with tax debt relief and IRS resolutions. The company is run by licensed tax agents and can help taxpayers in every state. To start working with Fresh Start Tax Relief, the company recommends you have at least $10,000 of tax debt, but you can request a free consultation to find out if you’re eligible.

Pros & Cons

Pros
    • Free consultation
    • 20% referral discount
    Cons
    • Small tax firm
    • No published pricing

Fresh Start Tax Relief Reviews

Stars Rating

• 92%
    • 8%

Popular Mentions

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Fresh Start Tax Relief?

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Fresh Start Tax Relief?
      Staff

Reviewed April 26, 2023

When I called Fresh Start, I was kind of frantic and the rep was really calm and she calmed me down. She made that payment plans for me. Optima Tax wanted a bunch of money upfront, and she made me feel really comfortable. The fact that they were letting me pay it out was appealing. They stayed in contact with me, too.

Pinned

Thank you for the great review, Sandy. I'm glad that we could make you feel more comfortable and at ease.

Punctuality & Speed

Reviewed April 22, 2023

My experience with Fresh Start Tax Relief hasn't been very good. I told their rep, Lynn, I would use them again this year. I sent them the 375. All they did was send me back the completed work and I mailed the payments off. They should get me my taxes back on time. Last year, I sent them in late and got an extension on them. Somehow some way, they mailed it to my post office box in Bend Oregon, which I hadn't had for four years. I was late in returning my taxes to the IRS so I was penalized. This year, I sent them my paperwork on the 1st of March. It is almost the end of April and I still haven't got them back. Another thing is I don't mind working with Lynn but I don't get along with the gal in the tax office.

Staff

Reviewed April 17, 2023

My experience always has been good, and I've never had a problem. Fresh Start has always taken care of me for my taxes. They're always hands-on and always calling me. With my taxes now, they're checking in on me to make sure I get everything in. This one's been ongoing for some time and I don't know if COVID interfered in it, but we still haven't reached a solution yet. Other than that, there's always been an open door policy, and I can call directly to anybody. Give Fresh Start a shot. The company that they were with prior to this one took care of me with the federal taxes, and I believe that they'll do the same this go-round.

Pinned

Thank you, Betty, for your great review. Yes, unfortunately COVID did get in the way of our timeline, as it did everyone else. We will strive to get you to a resolution as quickly as possible. We appreciate the positive feedback!

Fresh Start Tax Relief Company Information

www.freshstarttaxreliefservices.com

Check out our buyers guide top picks

Our Buyers Guide Top Picks: