Struggling with Credit Card Debt?

Get relief and reduce what you owe

Debt Relief Options
3.97/5

Elite Financial Services

Elite Financial Services is a debt settlement company that has helped thousands of consumers. They work hard to provide clients with the highest level of savings possible in the shortest amount of time. Staff professionals will take the weight off your shoulders and regain control of your future. Elite Financial Services will not charge you a fee until settlements are reached.

Visit our website today for your free consultation!

Struggling with Credit Card Debt?

Get relief and reduce what you owe

Debt Relief Options

Elite Financial Services Reviews

Original review: Jan. 22, 2017

Elite Financial is a good company and I checked them out, too, so they're not a fly-by-night group. They were able to handle the financial problem that I had. I worked with Donna who was very thorough, businesslike and if she told a person something, that person could believe it. Since working with the company, I only have one credit card now and my financial situation has been very good and less stressed.

Original review: Jan. 19, 2017

The team members at Elite Financial were very courteous at first when I first phoned them. I got in touch with John and we were able to make arrangements and he was prompt. We spoke in December and I had to get back to him in January and when I did, he was ready for me. And all the different staff were creative. As soon as somebody else took over my case, they called and informed me. And they were able to lower not just the interest rate but the payment as well. Working with them gave me peace of mind. Instead of having to pay every balance, they took one payment and took care of everything.

Elite Financial was able to help with getting me cleared of debts. It was their affair and they took care of it. Then they'd let me know if there were changes and how they were going to deal with it. So I was able to work along with that change. They really did a good job. I was hoping to recommend someone because she asked me how Elite Financial did it but she's still in college.

Original review: Jan. 13, 2017

When Elite Financial Services first started with all of the items I wanted to fix, I compared them with State Employees’ Credit Union rates and theirs were much better, so I stuck with them. They held true to their word. They gave a timeline on when I should be ready to be done with the program. We met that timeline and they're very accommodating. They did a great job with lowering my interest rates and their customer service was very pleasant and easy to talk to. I haven't tried to do anything with my credit yet but I believe they’ve done a wonderful job. I mentioned them to some of my friends who were in similar situations.

Original review: Jan. 11, 2017

Back in January 2016 a rep from Elite Financial called me and said that Sears was willing to settle for a certain amount. At that time, the holidays had just went and I had spent most of my money for Christmas. I told her I didn't have it, but could the company pay it and add it into my account and she told me, "No, you got to come up with $800." Within a matter of a week, it went from $800 to $1,400 and kept going up each week. It had went up to almost $2,200. What came about was that they reacted to Sears late and Sears threw a judgment against me and I was pissed about that.

And then finally, five months later, the supervisor of the account called me and said, "Look. If you can come up with $1500, we can get Sears taken care of." I told him that should have took place back in January because I’m pissed because this judgment is against me. I was able to come up with $1,500 and he assured me that it would be paid off. I got a letter in the mail in December that the Sears had lifted the judgment against me and that was cleared up. But that really messed up my credit even more by that judgment being against me.

Some of the agents were very customer service-like and they worked with me, especially Donna in the beginning. But overall it wasn't a great experience. At first I didn't understand their system. They would get the credit card people to narrow down what you owe them, for instance $5000. They'd get them to settle for $1,700 and they expect me to come up with that type of money. I have yet to understand I'm paying $394 a month but then at the same time the company expects me to pull out $1,500, $800, or $1,200? That was a hardship because I'm trying to get rid of the credit cards. I wasn't trying to pull money out of a hat trying to pay this and that off. All the other accounts were taken care of and there was no problem, but I really don’t think I would use them again.

Original review: Jan. 9, 2017

I was trying to pay my payments but it was lacking so I sought help from Elite Financial Services. I'm finished with the program but there was a month that I needed help and nobody cared. I've been making my payments on time the whole time and I asked to defer one month for Christmas but that wasn’t even an option. It's one thing if one has not made their payments on time for 14 months but there needs to be a process where if one has been doing their payments and they need a month because there's a problem, that should be understood.

Elite Financial Services response

Clients are allowed, at any time, to skip a monthlypayment with proper notice. However, if skipping that payment would cause an existing settlement to be voided, we strongly encourage our clients to keep the scheduled payment. In this particular case, our client was actively involved in a term settlement on an exceptional deal. We negotiated a 20% settlement offer that saved the client nearly $13,000 on a balance of $16,228.17. Considering the December payment was necessary to keep this tremendous settlement in good standing, we explained it was in their best interest to make the December payment and not void the settlement.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Elite Financial Services?

Original review: Nov. 22, 2016

Elite Financial Services was working on my credit card debts. All our interactions were done via email. Before going with them, I was just making my monthly payments. They were supposed to consolidate all my credit card debts and pay them off. Although they had already paid off some of my debts, on the credit report, some of my debts are still not paid and my credit score hasn't improved yet.

Original review: Nov. 16, 2016

I was trying to get out of debt. I tried to do it on my own but it's just a struggle, I just wouldn't make any success out of it. That's what made me move to something different - I tried Elite Financial Services. Everything went really well but it seemed like our back and forth with each other over the internet, keeping me informed, was prolonged. It took 5 or 6 months to get the process taken care of. And sometimes we'd have internet connection, sometimes not.

Still, they got some of the interest rates dropped and even cut some of the payments down. When they did that, I just paid the difference up from that point. It helped quite a bit with my financial situation. It dropped some indebtedness which I otherwise would never get ahead of by trying to pay the minimum due of a credit card or a high-interest loan. Elite stepped in and made it basically affordable to get out from underneath the debt.

I don't plan on getting in that situation again. A lot of times people get on those situations when they have a credit card and abuse their credit. The next thing they know, it's way over their head. My philosophy now is to consider if it is a want issue or a need issue. Also, I now see the struggle of taking two or three years just to get by and try to get out of debt. It's not worth the hassle and now, I'm not really excited about being in debt.

Original review: Oct. 2, 2016

I called up Elite Financial to find out exactly what it was that they could do for me and I liked what I heard. They sent me legal documents via email, I had it looked out, and it was on the up and up from the get-go and it's really hard to find companies that do that these days. They helped me get out of a bind I was in with the creditors that I had and it's almost done. I make the last payment in November and I'm so pleased that I'm going to be out of debt. So they were great. I dealt with a gentleman named Bob but somewhere along the line he switched my account over to this girl. I've only talked to her a couple times and she kind of put me off. I didn't really care for her. But Bob kept me abreast of everything that was going on and helped me get signed up and the whole nine yards.

They took over the account and I didn't have to deal with the credit cards at all. They dealt with them and went through a company called Global Finance who I make payments to every month. Then they had a part of the credit card bill written off and paid the rest of it with the money that I had been putting into the account. I had to pay a certain amount each month and the closer that it got, I was able to pay more than I had at the very beginning so we were able to get it paid off. It was a little over three years old and it was a lot. I would recommend them to anybody having the same problem that I was having.

Original review: Sept. 29, 2016

The Elite Financial staff was very professional, knowledgeable, and helped me out a lot. But I didn't really get the whole gist of getting a debt settlement company as opposed to a debt management company. I thought they were the same because it kind of took me a while to get used to bills having to go on to the negative before they would actually pay it out and there were a lot of credits that wouldn’t work. I never was used to that before and it's the only thing I didn’t like. But Elite still worked them out. I still have some bills to pay but I had one major deal I got paid off.

Original review: Sept. 25, 2016

It was a little overwhelming when I discovered the amount of money we were going to pay Elite Financial Services and I tried to back out of the deal. Everything got heated up, but I was the one at fault and we worked it out. There was one person that worked there that got real smart with me one time but I called back, talked to his boss and it was resolved. We completed the program and are now out of credit card debt, except for one bill that I did not include in that deal. However, I need to research whether they sent me the documents they were supposed to send me at the end of it stating that they'll let the credit bureau know. I'm glad it's behind me and that avenue was there and that it fell on my lap when I was really seeking help because we were over our head big time. We had a few ups and downs, but basically it was a good experience.

Elite Financial Services Company Information