toll free
Call now for more information

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

I was making the payments for my debt as best I could, but after the divorce it got to be a mess. Elite Financial was very helpful and they worked with me to get everything done, paid off, and taken care of. They were able to reduce the amounts owed and got it down into an area where I could handle the payments. I had a very positive experience with them and they were able to provide the services that I needed.

Elite Financial Services was working on my credit card debts. All our interactions were done via email. Before going with them, I was just making my monthly payments. They were supposed to consolidate all my credit card debts and pay them off. Although they had already paid off some of my debts, on the credit report, some of my debts are still not paid and my credit score hasn't improved yet.

I was trying to get out of debt. I tried to do it on my own but it's just a struggle, I just wouldn't make any success out of it. That's what made me move to something different - I tried Elite Financial Services. Everything went really well but it seemed like our back and forth with each other over the internet, keeping me informed, was prolonged. It took 5 or 6 months to get the process taken care of. And sometimes we'd have internet connection, sometimes not.

Still, they got some of the interest rates dropped and even cut some of the payments down. When they did that, I just paid the difference up from that point. It helped quite a bit with my financial situation. It dropped some indebtedness which I otherwise would never get ahead of by trying to pay the minimum due of a credit card or a high-interest loan. Elite stepped in and made it basically affordable to get out from underneath the debt.

I don't plan on getting in that situation again. A lot of times people get on those situations when they have a credit card and abuse their credit. The next thing they know, it's way over their head. My philosophy now is to consider if it is a want issue or a need issue. Also, I now see the struggle of taking two or three years just to get by and try to get out of debt. It's not worth the hassle and now, I'm not really excited about being in debt.

I called up Elite Financial to find out exactly what it was that they could do for me and I liked what I heard. They sent me legal documents via email, I had it looked out, and it was on the up and up from the get-go and it's really hard to find companies that do that these days. They helped me get out of a bind I was in with the creditors that I had and it's almost done. I make the last payment in November and I'm so pleased that I'm going to be out of debt. So they were great. I dealt with a gentleman named Bob but somewhere along the line he switched my account over to this girl. I've only talked to her a couple times and she kind of put me off. I didn't really care for her. But Bob kept me abreast of everything that was going on and helped me get signed up and the whole nine yards.

They took over the account and I didn't have to deal with the credit cards at all. They dealt with them and went through a company called Global Finance who I make payments to every month. Then they had a part of the credit card bill written off and paid the rest of it with the money that I had been putting into the account. I had to pay a certain amount each month and the closer that it got, I was able to pay more than I had at the very beginning so we were able to get it paid off. It was a little over three years old and it was a lot. I would recommend them to anybody having the same problem that I was having.

The Elite Financial staff was very professional, knowledgeable, and helped me out a lot. But I didn't really get the whole gist of getting a debt settlement company as opposed to a debt management company. I thought they were the same because it kind of took me a while to get used to bills having to go on to the negative before they would actually pay it out and there were a lot of credits that wouldn’t work. I never was used to that before and it's the only thing I didn’t like. But Elite still worked them out. I still have some bills to pay but I had one major deal I got paid off.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Elite Financial Services?

It was a little overwhelming when I discovered the amount of money we were going to pay Elite Financial Services and I tried to back out of the deal. Everything got heated up, but I was the one at fault and we worked it out. There was one person that worked there that got real smart with me one time but I called back, talked to his boss and it was resolved. We completed the program and are now out of credit card debt, except for one bill that I did not include in that deal. However, I need to research whether they sent me the documents they were supposed to send me at the end of it stating that they'll let the credit bureau know. I'm glad it's behind me and that avenue was there and that it fell on my lap when I was really seeking help because we were over our head big time. We had a few ups and downs, but basically it was a good experience.

The reps from Elite Financial Services have been very, very wonderful and they helped me out a lot. They’re lovely. I was in a four-year program and I’m almost done. I did it in three years.

Elite Financial Services has been very helpful. They helped me pay off my credit cards and my credit is good right now. Elite is the only credit card resource I've used. I talked to them and they talked to the credit card people. They came back and told me what I can do. I agreed with it and did it. Their team is wonderful, very helpful, and nice. It was a great experience and I'm glad it happened and that I'm better.

I sold almost everything except my house, but it still wasn't enough, so I went with Elite Financial Services. I talked to them on the phone and I did get changed around to two or three different people to service our account during the time we were with them, but they were all nice to us. We settled some debt with them with most of our accounts, except for one credit card. Everything else was taken care of by them. They helped us to get through the process and they let us know not to get buried anymore. We're more frugal about buying any big ticket item and we really make sure we're ready before we do it. So overall, we're happy with our experience with Elite.

My experience with Elite Financial Services was very good. Everybody that I talked with was very nice and helpful. Since working with them, I got rid of all those credit card with big interests. Now I can get me one and manage it myself.

I had credit card debt several years ago and I had Elite take over it. They lowered my interest rates from what I owed and I only had to pay them instead of making several payments. They got me out of my credit card debt and it felt fantastic.

I called all my creditors and they wouldn't lower the APR, so I used Elite Financial and they got me out of debt within a year and a half. They answered me right away as soon as I emailed them. They have gotten a lot of my credit cards paid off and I only have three left out of eight. I pay $400 and some a month and they've been real good about getting all the settlements done except one of my cards that didn't accept the settlement.

I was looking online for a reputable financial company and I saw Elite. I directly went to them as I wasn’t fully knowledgeable about other options. My interaction with their team was good and very professional. Only in the last half of our term were they unreachable. I had been calling to resolve an issue but eventually it got resolved. They were good. Elite has helped me to keep on-track. However I didn't stay with them until I totally paid up because I found out another solution. I have opted for that and just closed down everything.

I tried paying my debt on my own and then I decided to use Elite Financial. I got a deal from them and it worked out alright. They called, talked to me a bit, and it was good. We got just about all of the stuff paid off until the very end. However, I was tricked into paying this one by another company and we ended up paying it. But other than that, Elite did really good. There were no dislikes at all.

I am out of debt and I feel relieved. The team at Elite Financial always took my calls and answered any of my questions. If the rep could not answer it, she would find the answer and get back to me. She was excellent from the beginning to the very end. It’s an embarrassing situation to be into and she never gave me the impression that she was looking down at me. She showed empathy, and I appreciate it.

I tried to pay off my debt and that’s always a slow process so I was at the point where something has got to be done. When I talked to Elite about it, they said someone would be calling me back. Donna called me back and she was a jewel. She walked me through the process, told me what my options would be and we set the payment plan. As soon as they found another way to lessen it or if I could pay more and get it paid, she let me know. They are people who cared about me. They didn’t know me personally except for talking to me on the phone and emailing me but it was like a one-on-one relationship where anyone who called were always very friendly, introduced themselves, told me who they were and what they were calling for.

Since working with Elite, I have begun to budget better. I know why I got into debt and knew I had to get out of it. It was risky because I was concerned about my credit and once we paid it off, I knew we had to update the credit report. It has gone up by 16 points and I’m getting where I need to be and plan to stay. It has been a great experience and I would recommend them to anyone. I pray I never need them again, but at least I know if by some chance I did, I could use them.

I lost my job and was just trying to make the minimum payments on the credit cards. It was getting overwhelming because it was almost $30,000. I learned about Elite Financial through the internet, called them and they told me different plans I could do and took it. I dealt with Jennifer all the time. She was really great. She worked out different payments for the creditors and would always call me and say, “Hey, you want to do this? Want to do that?” We would do three at a time to get the debt down. So she did really good and I really liked her. If I text her or called her, she called me right back. She always kept in touch with me. I paid my account off and it was really good. Having that debt off of me and actually paying through cash has changed everything. I

I’m on a very fixed income and I’m retired and then all of a sudden I was really facing some major concerns. I received an advertisement about Elite in the mail and called the number and the man was absolutely wonderful to me. After I signed up, their manager called me immediately and I appreciate it so much. However, I haven’t had enough evidence to show what’s been paid. Their rep said she sent it to my email but I don't have an email. This has been months ago. She then said she would send it to me in the mail. I still haven’t received it and so when I talked to her the other day, I reminded her of that and she said she would resend it to me but I still haven’t received it. That would be my biggest concern. Nevertheless, the experience was nothing but a relief to me. They’ve done a really nice job.

Elite Financial Services Company Profile