2. Finance
  3. Debt Settlement

Learn More
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.08/5

Get matched with an Accredited Partner

Elite Financial Services works with customers to help them pay off and eliminate unsecured debts, such as medical expenses or credit cards. The company offers three free financial education programs on its website, as well as paid services including debt settlement and negotiation. When you enroll in a debt settlement program, an Elite Financial Services debt relief specialist works with you to determine a course of action. Many clients complete the program in 12 to 36 months.

BOTTOM LINE

Elite Financial Services is a debt relief company that helps customers pay off their unsecured debt. The company offers free services and paid personalized services on its website.

PROS

• Free debt analysis
  • No upfront payment
  • Programs last up to 36 months
  • 24/7 account access

CONS

• Pricing not available online
  • Not available in all states

Top Elite Financial Services Reviews We Found

Why Trust ConsumerAffairs
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Elite Financial Services?

Everybody I had the pleasure of dealing with at Elite was very kind and helpful. They were very knowledgeable about my creditors and really did a good job making things easy for me. As long as I made my monthly payment, they did the rest. I am very grateful for the assistance they gave me.

Elite Financial Services Learn More

Find my match

How does Elite Financial Services work?

To apply for debt relief with Elite Financial Services, start by calling for a free debt analysis. Elite's debt specialists consult with you about your situation and customize a program that works for your needs and budget.

If you enroll in one of Elite Financial Services’ paid programs, you pay a preset monthly fee for the company to negotiate with your creditors to settle your debts. Your debt settlement fees are due when the debt is settled. The company charges fees on an individual basis per account. You can check progress on your account online 24/7.

Elite Financial Services debt relief requirements

Elite Financial Services’ requirements include being at least 18 years of age to enroll. The company typically requires clients to have at least $500 in debt. Requirements vary by program and your situation, so the company’s debt specialists work with you to determine which program is best for you.

Elite Financial Services costs

Elite Financial Services doesn’t disclose program costs on its website, and the monthly charges for services depend on the program you choose. The average cost of a debt relief program ranges from 15% to 25% of your total debt amount, so compare multiple programs to get the best possible rate.

Elite Financial Services FAQ

How long does Elite Financial Services’ debt relief program take?
Elite Financial Services works to customize a plan for its customers that takes between 12 and 36 months. Some accounts take longer.
Where is Elite Financial Services available?
Elite Financial Services does not specify the states in which it operates. If you’re interested in using Elite Financial Services, call and speak to a representative to discover if the company’s programs are available in your area.
How does Elite Financial Services affect your credit?
Working with any debt settlement company, including Elite Financial Services, might lower your credit score. Settling a debt for less than you owe or halting payments on an account hurts your score. However, having a delinquent or overdue account that you pay off and return to good standing has a positive effect on your credit over the long term.

Is Elite Financial Services worth it?

Elite Financial Services employs trained and certified debt relief specialists that work with you to create a personalized debt settlement program. The company has online services that allow you to track your account 24/7. Pricing varies based on how much you owe and your qualifying program, so make sure you get a solid quote from a representative before committing to a debt relief program.

Elite Financial Services Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Elite Financial Services?

Original review: Aug. 16, 2020

I had the pleasure of working with a very professional team, who helped me to commit to paying off my credit card debt, and supported me throughout this journey. A few years later, and I am now officially debt-free. Big thank you to the wonderful team at Elite Financial Services, and a special thank you to Virginia, who was there every step of the way.

Original review: July 22, 2020

I signed up with Elite Financial and it has been a great decision. Olga has been amazing to work with. She made signing up very easy and she has always been available when I need to talk to her. Elite has saved me a lot of money so far!

Get buying tips about Debt Settlement delivered to your inbox.

Unsubscribe at any time.

Original review: March 18, 2020

Original review: Jan. 20, 2020

Everyone I had the pleasure of dealing with at Elite was extremely kind and helpful to me. I was a nervous wreck when I signed up with them and was really scared of what would happen. They were always there when I called and really made me comfortable. After the first few months, they got my first deal in place and everything started rolling. I think they did a great job making the best of my situation.

Original review: Nov. 21, 2019

Elite helped me get rid of about $30,000 in debt. It took about 3 years to do so, but they got the job done (just as they said they would). Everyone I dealt with there was really professional and helpful. I'd recommend them to anyone with a lot a debt.

Original review: Sept. 27, 2019

I was in so much debt I wasn't able to pay my bills. I found an advertisement for Elite online and after just a few months have already paid off one credit card that would have taken me years to pay off! They are so easy to work with, always very friendly, and they explain things so incredibly well so you always know exactly what you are signing up for. They will save you so much money and stress, they are definitely worth it. I would HIGHLY recommend Elite to everyone who needs help. If you feel like you'll never get out from under the mounds of debt you've accumulated, call them and you won't regret it.

Original review: Sept. 23, 2019

These people are liars and thieves. Money is the name of the game!! They are not proactive about settling the accounts, but wait until you are summoned to court. This is how they get the extra fees. Had I known this was how they operate, I would have never signed.

Elite Financial Services response

Steven enrolled into a 30 month program in October 2018. Fifteen (15) accounts were enrolled and at the time of the program cancellation, in September 2019, six (6) accounts had been negotiated and settled by EFS - putting the completion of the program ahead of schedule. The settlement fees that were charged were in accordance with the FTC's TSR - There were no "extra" fees as stated above.

Original review: Aug. 29, 2019

IF THIS COULD BE LOWER THAN ONE, it would. PLEASE READ THIS IN FULL and PLEASE DISREGARD other reviewers, they're probably bought or have in some way been staged/coerced. Elite has BLINDLY robbed us of thousands of dollars meant for one single payoff after they failed to let us know the account was in jeopardy - and took that without knowledge and applied it to other accounts without asking permission at all, then they evade calls, emails and transfer you to others who give you complete lies and gaslight, belittle and make up complete excuses including lying and telling you that your call to one of your creditors "sabotages the negotiation they have made", when in fact, it's your right by the Federal Trade Commission to be able to contact any of your creditors at any time during work with a debt relief company.

The money goes into a holdings/escrow account by the name of Global Client Solutions and when it does, only a portion of the money you actually paid is in there, and our many thousands were never reflected in there and we were never told where that money went or offered it back even when we demanded, they said it had been used to set up payments over all accounts. They are liars about everything from A to Z and will not because they CAN NOT prove where your money is.

2 payments in the last month to 2 different creditors have bounced and have been insufficient from the holding company and when probed, Elite says that it happened because "You have been inconsistent in the program" when we have always paid our monthly payments to them, and only stopped it once due to fear of what was being done with our money and withheld from us. GCS is just as much to blame, they won't give you access to your money either and tell you to contact Elite with any other questions.

Elite will REFUSE to let you speak with higher management (because they seem to have none) and will continue to block questions or blame you for any justified doubts you may have. Every call to an agent that is supposed to be your assigned one who promises they’ll work with you always goes to voicemail in which they infrequently, if ever, get back to you and when they do, they choose to email so they can think about the excuses they’re going to use and don’t have to be on their recorded lines with their absolute tripe. They have you over a barrel in their contract because it would be financially impossible for many of their clients to sue them when they do this, so don't even enter the contract at all. For it will be very hard and next to impossible to seek damages for the hell you will go through.

I could sit here all day and recount the ways in which we bent over backwards to keep our deal with them with 0 transparency back. Don’t let the cover photo of that giant building on any of their social media pages fool you because these type of people are more likely to be renting a supply closet in there. All you need to know is to stay FAR FAR away and spread the word far and wide so this doesn’t happen to any more hard working and decent people.

The nastiest interaction in this group was with Donna **, who claims to be a Senior Negotiator, and boy - what a run in you don't want on any level. She will speak to you in the poorest way possible and was only ever slightly cordial when she proposed a settlement deal to us for thousands of dollars and asked if we could do it. Then after that, she became the most horrible behavior I've ever experienced and began to evade calls and emails again claiming she wasn't my assigned representative and is "busy negotiating". I have never been talked to in such a way, and it's clear that that happened because I was asking the questions they didn't want to come up. Tony **, of Elite Financial Services is in the business (also evades all your calls) and appears to have left a 5 star review for his own company on Google. Don't trust a single word of this, please.

I will commit myself to spreading my story far and wide and on every platform possible with the rest of my family, husband and parent who have been severely financially harmed by this outright deception until justice is served, and they can smirk all the way to the bank for now, but I have faith karma will make its rounds.

Original review: April 19, 2019

I had significant credit card debt and I thought this was a consolidation loan type but it is a settlement loan I guess, I have been paying 535 a month since 2016, no settlements and I have been sued by one creditor. They told me not to talk to the creditors and every time I asked for updates through email, they said they would let me know. My credit is much worse than it was and no solution. I know it is my irresponsibility that got me in this situation but I thought they were going to help. I now can't even log on to look at the money that is in my trust account.

Elite Financial Services response

Hello Melissa. I'm sorry, but it appears you have mistaken us for the company Elite Financial Solutions in Florida. We do not service residents in the state of West Virginia. We politely request that you remove the erroneous review of our company and place it on the correct business. Thank you.

Original review: June 21, 2018

I was contacted by Peter at Elite financial with a plan to pay off my credit card debt. I agree and paid the initial amount. Then began to get the runaround with papers they were supposed to mail or email me and never did a while my credit cards were going unpaid. When I finally told them I was going to stop paying and wanted my money back they blocked my number and never would respond back to any of request to get my money back. They did nothing but ruin my credit and make it so I couldn’t qualify for anything else. The biggest scam ever and I would warn anyone else against it. Also it was not just Peter that helped. There were multiple people in that organization that refused to help and stole my money all while tanking my credit score. DO NOT USE ELITE!!!

Juan,

I'm sorry, but it appears you have mistaken us for the company Elite Financial Solutions in Florida. We do not service residents in the state of South Carolina and we not employee anyone by the name of Peter. We politely request that you remove the erroneous review of our company and place it on the correct business. Thank you.

Elite Financial Services Company Information