Consumer Reviews and Complaints

• 4 stars21%
  • 3 stars0%
  • 2 stars0%
  • 1 stars0%

Elite Financial Services is a debt settlement company that has helped thousands of consumers. They work hard to provide clients with the highest level of savings possible in the shortest amount of time. Staff professionals will take the weight off your shoulders and regain control of your future. Elite Financial Services will not charge you a fee until settlements are reached.

Visit our website today for your free consultation!

I was making the payments for my debt as best I could, but after the divorce it got to be a mess. Elite Financial was very helpful and they worked with me to get everything done, paid off, and taken care of. They were able to reduce the amounts owed and got it down into an area where I could handle the payments. I had a very positive experience with them and they were able to provide the services that I needed.

It was a little overwhelming when I discovered the amount of money we were going to pay Elite Financial Services and I tried to back out of the deal. Everything got heated up, but I was the one at fault and we worked it out. There was one person that worked there that got real smart with me one time but I called back, talked to his boss and it was resolved. We completed the program and are now out of credit card debt, except for one bill that I did not include in that deal. However, I need to research whether they sent me the documents they were supposed to send me at the end of it stating that they'll let the credit bureau know. I'm glad it's behind me and that avenue was there and that it fell on my lap when I was really seeking help because we were over our head big time. We had a few ups and downs, but basically it was a good experience.

The reps from Elite Financial Services have been very, very wonderful and they helped me out a lot. They’re lovely. I was in a four-year program and I’m almost done. I did it in three years.

Elite Financial Services has been very helpful. They helped me pay off my credit cards and my credit is good right now. Elite is the only credit card resource I've used. I talked to them and they talked to the credit card people. They came back and told me what I can do. I agreed with it and did it. Their team is wonderful, very helpful, and nice. It was a great experience and I'm glad it happened and that I'm better.

I sold almost everything except my house, but it still wasn't enough, so I went with Elite Financial Services. I talked to them on the phone and I did get changed around to two or three different people to service our account during the time we were with them, but they were all nice to us. We settled some debt with them with most of our accounts, except for one credit card. Everything else was taken care of by them. They helped us to get through the process and they let us know not to get buried anymore. We're more frugal about buying any big ticket item and we really make sure we're ready before we do it. So overall, we're happy with our experience with Elite.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Elite Financial Services?

My experience with Elite Financial Services was very good. Everybody that I talked with was very nice and helpful. Since working with them, I got rid of all those credit card with big interests. Now I can get me one and manage it myself.

I had credit card debt several years ago and I had Elite take over it. They lowered my interest rates from what I owed and I only had to pay them instead of making several payments. They got me out of my credit card debt and it felt fantastic.

I called all my creditors and they wouldn't lower the APR, so I used Elite Financial and they got me out of debt within a year and a half. They answered me right away as soon as I emailed them. They have gotten a lot of my credit cards paid off and I only have three left out of eight. I pay $400 and some a month and they've been real good about getting all the settlements done except one of my cards that didn't accept the settlement.

I was looking online for a reputable financial company and I saw Elite. I directly went to them as I wasn’t fully knowledgeable about other options. My interaction with their team was good and very professional. Only in the last half of our term were they unreachable. I had been calling to resolve an issue but eventually it got resolved. They were good. Elite has helped me to keep on-track. However I didn't stay with them until I totally paid up because I found out another solution. I have opted for that and just closed down everything.

I tried paying my debt on my own and then I decided to use Elite Financial. I got a deal from them and it worked out alright. They called, talked to me a bit, and it was good. We got just about all of the stuff paid off until the very end. However, I was tricked into paying this one by another company and we ended up paying it. But other than that, Elite did really good. There were no dislikes at all.

I am out of debt and I feel relieved. The team at Elite Financial always took my calls and answered any of my questions. If the rep could not answer it, she would find the answer and get back to me. She was excellent from the beginning to the very end. It’s an embarrassing situation to be into and she never gave me the impression that she was looking down at me. She showed empathy, and I appreciate it.

I tried to pay off my debt and that’s always a slow process so I was at the point where something has got to be done. When I talked to Elite about it, they said someone would be calling me back. Donna called me back and she was a jewel. She walked me through the process, told me what my options would be and we set the payment plan. As soon as they found another way to lessen it or if I could pay more and get it paid, she let me know. They are people who cared about me. They didn’t know me personally except for talking to me on the phone and emailing me but it was like a one-on-one relationship where anyone who called were always very friendly, introduced themselves, told me who they were and what they were calling for.

Since working with Elite, I have begun to budget better. I know why I got into debt and knew I had to get out of it. It was risky because I was concerned about my credit and once we paid it off, I knew we had to update the credit report. It has gone up by 16 points and I’m getting where I need to be and plan to stay. It has been a great experience and I would recommend them to anyone. I pray I never need them again, but at least I know if by some chance I did, I could use them.

I lost my job and was just trying to make the minimum payments on the credit cards. It was getting overwhelming because it was almost $30,000. I learned about Elite Financial through the internet, called them and they told me different plans I could do and took it. I dealt with Jennifer all the time. She was really great. She worked out different payments for the creditors and would always call me and say, “Hey, you want to do this? Want to do that?” We would do three at a time to get the debt down. So she did really good and I really liked her. If I text her or called her, she called me right back. She always kept in touch with me. I paid my account off and it was really good. Having that debt off of me and actually paying through cash has changed everything. I

I’m on a very fixed income and I’m retired and then all of a sudden I was really facing some major concerns. I received an advertisement about Elite in the mail and called the number and the man was absolutely wonderful to me. After I signed up, their manager called me immediately and I appreciate it so much. However, I haven’t had enough evidence to show what’s been paid. Their rep said she sent it to my email but I don't have an email. This has been months ago. She then said she would send it to me in the mail. I still haven’t received it and so when I talked to her the other day, I reminded her of that and she said she would resend it to me but I still haven’t received it. That would be my biggest concern. Nevertheless, the experience was nothing but a relief to me. They’ve done a really nice job.

Expert Review

Barbara FriedbergPersonal Finance Contributing Editor

Barbara Friedberg, MBA, MS is a former investment portfolio manager with decades of financial experience. Friedberg taught Finance and Investments at several universities. Her work has been featured in U.S. News & World Report, Investopedia, Yahoo!Finance and many more publications.    More about Barbara→

Elite Financial Services is a debt settlement company that can help consumers eliminate debt in as little as 12 months. They only charge consumers a fee once they have successfully settled their debts, which can ease the financial burden of debt settlement.

• Educational programs: Elite’s website has three educational programs that are available as free resources for anyone, including people who are not clients. These programs are designed to educate consumers about debt and money management.
  • No pre-payment penalties: Elite won’t charge you a penalty for getting out of debt sooner than expected, so you can pay more than your regularly scheduled payment amount once, a few times or every time to get out of debt faster without consequences.
  • Free consultation: Fill out a short form on Elite’s website to schedule a free consultation. A debt settlement professional will talk to you about your debt and your options, and you can decide at that point whether or not you want to continue with Elite’s debt settlement program.
  • No upfront fees: You won’t pay any fees to Elite until they are able to settle your debt. Once they settle one of your enrolled accounts, you will pay only the fees associated with that account. Your fees are all included in the monthly program deposit amounts that are set up by Elite, so you won’t be surprised by an unexpected fee down the road.
  • Choose the length of your program: No two debt situations are the same, which is why Elite doesn’t impose a specific length of time on their program. You will work with your debt settlement advisor to determine a length of time that allows for payments you are comfortable with. You can always pay more than your agreed upon amount without penalty.
  • Best for Elite Financial Services is best for average consumers.

Elite Financial Services Company Profile