Struggling with Credit Card Debt?

Get relief and reduce what you owe

Debt Relief Options
3.97/5

Elite Financial Services

Elite Financial Services is a debt settlement company that has helped thousands of consumers. They work hard to provide clients with the highest level of savings possible in the shortest amount of time. Staff professionals will take the weight off your shoulders and regain control of your future. Elite Financial Services will not charge you a fee until settlements are reached.

Visit our website today for your free consultation!

Struggling with Credit Card Debt?

Get relief and reduce what you owe

Debt Relief Options

Elite Financial Services Reviews

Original review: Nov. 21, 2019

Elite helped me get rid of about $30,000 in debt. It took about 3 years to do so, but they got the job done (just as they said they would). Everyone I dealt with there was really professional and helpful. I'd recommend them to anyone with a lot a debt.

Original review: Sept. 27, 2019

I was in so much debt I wasn't able to pay my bills. I found an advertisement for Elite online and after just a few months have already paid off one credit card that would have taken me years to pay off! They are so easy to work with, always very friendly, and they explain things so incredibly well so you always know exactly what you are signing up for. They will save you so much money and stress, they are definitely worth it. I would HIGHLY recommend Elite to everyone who needs help. If you feel like you'll never get out from under the mounds of debt you've accumulated, call them and you won't regret it.

Get expert buying tips about Debt Settlement delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Sept. 23, 2019

These people are liars and thieves. Money is the name of the game!! They are not proactive about settling the accounts, but wait until you are summoned to court. This is how they get the extra fees. Had I known this was how they operate, I would have never signed.

Original review: Aug. 29, 2019

IF THIS COULD BE LOWER THAN ONE, it would. PLEASE READ THIS IN FULL and PLEASE DISREGARD other reviewers, they're probably bought or have in some way been staged/coerced. Elite has BLINDLY robbed us of thousands of dollars meant for one single payoff after they failed to let us know the account was in jeopardy - and took that without knowledge and applied it to other accounts without asking permission at all, then they evade calls, emails and transfer you to others who give you complete lies and gaslight, belittle and make up complete excuses including lying and telling you that your call to one of your creditors "sabotages the negotiation they have made", when in fact, it's your right by the Federal Trade Commission to be able to contact any of your creditors at any time during work with a debt relief company.

The money goes into a holdings/escrow account by the name of Global Client Solutions and when it does, only a portion of the money you actually paid is in there, and our many thousands were never reflected in there and we were never told where that money went or offered it back even when we demanded, they said it had been used to set up payments over all accounts. They are liars about everything from A to Z and will not because they CAN NOT prove where your money is.

2 payments in the last month to 2 different creditors have bounced and have been insufficient from the holding company and when probed, Elite says that it happened because "You have been inconsistent in the program" when we have always paid our monthly payments to them, and only stopped it once due to fear of what was being done with our money and withheld from us. GCS is just as much to blame, they won't give you access to your money either and tell you to contact Elite with any other questions.

Elite will REFUSE to let you speak with higher management (because they seem to have none) and will continue to block questions or blame you for any justified doubts you may have. Every call to an agent that is supposed to be your assigned one who promises they’ll work with you always goes to voicemail in which they infrequently, if ever, get back to you and when they do, they choose to email so they can think about the excuses they’re going to use and don’t have to be on their recorded lines with their absolute tripe. They have you over a barrel in their contract because it would be financially impossible for many of their clients to sue them when they do this, so don't even enter the contract at all. For it will be very hard and next to impossible to seek damages for the hell you will go through.

I could sit here all day and recount the ways in which we bent over backwards to keep our deal with them with 0 transparency back. Don’t let the cover photo of that giant building on any of their social media pages fool you because these type of people are more likely to be renting a supply closet in there. All you need to know is to stay FAR FAR away and spread the word far and wide so this doesn’t happen to any more hard working and decent people.

The nastiest interaction in this group was with Donna **, who claims to be a Senior Negotiator, and boy - what a run in you don't want on any level. She will speak to you in the poorest way possible and was only ever slightly cordial when she proposed a settlement deal to us for thousands of dollars and asked if we could do it. Then after that, she became the most horrible behavior I've ever experienced and began to evade calls and emails again claiming she wasn't my assigned representative and is "busy negotiating". I have never been talked to in such a way, and it's clear that that happened because I was asking the questions they didn't want to come up. Tony **, of Elite Financial Services is in the business (also evades all your calls) and appears to have left a 5 star review for his own company on Google. Don't trust a single word of this, please.

I will commit myself to spreading my story far and wide and on every platform possible with the rest of my family, husband and parent who have been severely financially harmed by this outright deception until justice is served, and they can smirk all the way to the bank for now, but I have faith karma will make its rounds.

Original review: April 19, 2019

I had significant credit card debt and I thought this was a consolidation loan type but it is a settlement loan I guess, I have been paying 535 a month since 2016, no settlements and I have been sued by one creditor. They told me not to talk to the creditors and every time I asked for updates through email, they said they would let me know. My credit is much worse than it was and no solution. I know it is my irresponsibility that got me in this situation but I thought they were going to help. I now can't even log on to look at the money that is in my trust account.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Elite Financial Services?

Original review: June 21, 2018

I was contacted by Peter at Elite financial with a plan to pay off my credit card debt. I agree and paid the initial amount. Then began to get the runaround with papers they were supposed to mail or email me and never did a while my credit cards were going unpaid. When I finally told them I was going to stop paying and wanted my money back they blocked my number and never would respond back to any of request to get my money back. They did nothing but ruin my credit and make it so I couldn’t qualify for anything else. The biggest scam ever and I would warn anyone else against it. Also it was not just Peter that helped. There were multiple people in that organization that refused to help and stole my money all while tanking my credit score. DO NOT USE ELITE!!!

Elite Financial Services response

Juan,

I'm sorry, but it appears you have mistaken us for the company Elite Financial Solutions in Florida. We do not service residents in the state of South Carolina and we not employee anyone by the name of Peter. We politely request that you remove the erroneous review of our company and place it on the correct business. Thank you.

Original review: Feb. 3, 2018

They have had my cards since 2012 and paid off three in 1 year. Now I don't hear from them. They never get in touch with me to even update me on anything. And they still have 4 of them. Every time I call them which is once in a blue moon all I hear is they not settling. Well that's what I thought they were suppose to do is to make a settlement and I don't think that's happening. When I signed up with this company, the guy that was working with me said they all would be paid off in 3 years. Well while he was there 3 of them got paid off and now that he has been gone and no longer works there none has been paid off. And I think they dragging their feet. I pay 150.00 a month and getting tired of it. An account number is something I never got.

Elite Financial Services response

EFS believes this consumer has mistaken us for another company as we do not have any clients paying the $150.00 per month. Our program requires a minimum monthly amount of $250.00 to be successful. We ask that this unverified review be removed from our profile.

Original review: Nov. 7, 2017

Initially, I was pleased with Elite and was excited to be on a plan to end my credit card debt. My upset came toward the end of my settlement. I was called by a representative who offered me a settlement if I could come up with an additional 1060, over and above my monthly payment of $468. This was difficult, and I had done this 2 previous times. I clearly asked how making this additional payment would affect my agreement. I was given a date that would be my last payment. This sounded good to me so I agreed, on a recorded line, and made the 1060 payment. My last payment came out on the date we had agreed to and I was curious how the account is closed out, so I gave a call.

Imagine my surprise when they told me that the original date was wrong and would need to pay $468 for an additional 3 more months. I insisted that an error had been made as I took careful notes of our conversations. I requested a call back from the person, by name, who had given me my ending date... NOTHING! Two weeks passed and still no communication returned from this company! Finally, I was able to reach this person who politely told me she had made a mistake, and someone should have called me months ago. I explained that I entered into a verbal agreement and was promised my payments would end on a given date. I simply ask them to keep their promise to me. They kept referring to it as “an honest mistake.” When I asked to speak to someone higher up, the manager got on the phone and said to me, “ Let me ask you, are you perfect? Have you never made a mistake?” I was appalled!

I asked them, again, to simply honor the agreement they made with me on a recorded line, and they refused! I am still feeling I have not finished with this. At this point, I could never recommend this company. I have never missed one payment and even paid extra 3 different times. For this company to not uphold their agreement tells me exactly what type of business you are dealing with. It feels criminal. Hard lesson learned. Should this company make this situation right, going forward, I will gladly post that. As of now, they are continuing to refuse to honor the agreement they made with me, after I made my additional payment per the agreement, as well as subsequent monthly payments, per the agreement made on their recorded line!

UPDATE ON 11/16/2017: My dealings with this company continue. First, let me make very clear this is NOT a company you should be dealing with. Allow me to explain... I am continuing to attempt to have this company uphold an agreement made on a recorded line on July 20th which stated my program would be complete in October. I have been told by 2 separate people, one being the general manager, that they had made honest mistakes but would not honor an agreement that we made on a recorded line. In frustration I begged the manager to relisten to the recorded line and call me back. Nearly 2 weeks later, and after many attempts to reach this manager, a person filling in for the general manager calls me back to explain that she listened to the calls in question and I am the one mistaken!

I requested to also rehear the lines as my hand-written notes had indicated otherwise. Very reasonably, I requested to take this higher with my request to also hear that call so that if I was mistaken, I may acknowledge my mistake.... You guessed it! They are refusing to allow me to hear this call, which they claim would support their position. Also, they requested that I would sign a resolution agreement that would require me to stop posting negative reviews regarding their practices. For signing this, they would waive $271.00 of their fees but I would still owe 838.70 to pay off my program! (which they told me originally would be done with my Octobers payment). I told them I would prefer to pay their $271 fee and keep my integrity and the right to warn others of the wrong practices of this company. Please heed my advice! Beware!

Original review: May 4, 2017

My program was wonderful and everything went very smoothly. I was extremely happy with the results and the amount of money I was able to save. My representative Jennifer was always very helpful and always took the time to help me with any concerns I had. If ever in this situation again I would not think twice about enrolling again.

Original review: Jan. 29, 2017

When I contacted Elite Financial Services, they told me about how I can pay all my debts. Usually whenever there was something new or any offers, arrangement or settlement, they will contact me. They used to deposit the amount into an account but I never had access to it so I never knew how everything was being paid. They would only send me a paper stating they've already closed the account. Lately they sent me two and a final paper saying "the credit card’s debt should have been updated and you’re credible for now."

Elite Financial Services expert review by Barbara Friedberg

Elite Financial Services is a debt settlement company that can help consumers eliminate debt in as little as 12 months. They only charge consumers a fee once they have successfully settled their debts, which can ease the financial burden of debt settlement.

• Educational programs: Elite’s website has three educational programs that are available as free resources for anyone, including people who are not clients. These programs are designed to educate consumers about debt and money management.

• No pre-payment penalties: Elite does not charge penalties for getting out of debt sooner than expected. Clients can pay more than their regularly scheduled payment to get out of debt faster without consequences.

• Free consultation: Prospective clients can schedule a free consultation with a debt settlement professional to discuss debt settlement options before deciding to enroll in Elite’s debt settlement program.

• No upfront fees: Elite does not charge service fees until they are able to settle your debt. Once they settle one of your enrolled accounts, you will pay only the fees associated with that account. These fees are included in the monthly program deposit amounts.

• Choose the length of your program: Elite doesn’t impose a specific length of time on their program. You will work with your debt settlement advisor to determine a length of time that allows for easy payments.

• Best for: consumers who want to set up a personalized debt settlement plan.

Profile picture of Barbara Friedberg