This profile has not been claimed by the company. See reviews below to learn more or submit your own review.
Autopay is an online auto loan refinancing broker. With its easy-to-use platform, customers can compare rates and terms from financial institutions and credit unions across the nation all in one place. All applications require a soft credit pull, and loans are available for all credit scores. Autopay customers save an average of $95 per month with one of its three refinancing loans.
- Easy application
- Good average savings
- All credit scores accepted
- Little personal support
- Limited website information
Autopay offers three refinancing options from lenders across the U.S. Customers can pre-qualify for loan offers without any effect on credit scores. The average borrower saves $95 per month and gets a 50% lower interest rate.
What is Autopay?
Autopay is an online auto loan broker offering car loan refinancing. It partners with a large network of trusted lenders across the country, including credit unions and financing institutions. These lenders, not Autopay, set their own rates and terms, which allows customers to find truly customized refinancing loans, no matter their credit score or vehicle. Customers using Autopay in 2018 and 2019 saved an average of $95 per month on their refinance loan, according to the company. The process is completely online, though you can call the team with questions from Monday through Saturday.
How does Autopay work?
AutoPay combines technology with lending to create an easy-to-use platform for users. Its marketplace of lenders gives customers access to many of the best rates available. Customers will fill out an online application that connects them to a wide variety of rates and terms to help them find the best loan.
There are three types of refinancing available through Autopay: traditional refinancing, cash-back refinancing and lease-payoff refinancing.
- Traditional refinancing: Refinancing is when you take out a new loan to pay off your existing loan, often to get lower rates.
- Cash-back refinancing: With cash-back refinancing, you’re borrowing against the equity in your vehicle in order to take out more money than you owe on your car loan. Autopay allows you to get as much as $12,000 in cash back.
- Lease-payoff refinancing: If you want to buy your leased vehicle, you can take out a lease-payoff refinancing loan. This can help you avoid paying mileage and other fees.
Autopay offers refinancing rates as low as 1.99% for qualified applicants. Not all users are eligible for this rate, and not every lender offers rates this low. Each company sets its own terms and rates. That said, the average customer gets a 50% lower interest rate and monthly savings of $95. To find out what rates you qualify for, fill out the form on Autopay’s website; there is no hit to your credit score.
- Does Autopay do a hard credit check?
- Not during the pre-qualification process. To get access to rates, you only need a soft credit check. Once you choose a loan option and seek lender approval, a hard credit check takes place.
- How much can I save on my loan with Autopay?
- The average Autopay customer saves $95 per month after refinancing their loan, according to the company.
- What loan amounts does Autopay offer?
- Loans between $2,500 and $100,000 are available.
- What loan terms does Autopay offer?
- Autopay offers terms between 24 and 84 months, depending on the applicant’s qualifications.
- What documents do I need to apply for an Autopay loan?
- Autopay requires the following documents to process a refinance application: driver’s license, insurance information, proof of income (tax returns, pay stubs), proof of residence (utility bill, lease agreement) and a payoff letter. In some situations, customers may be asked to provide additional details by the lender.
Is Autopay legit?
Autopay is a legitimate online broker for refinancing loans. Customers are able to easily compare their options through its online application process without having to worry about hard credit pulls, annoying salespeople and wasted time and effort. Some people may prefer more hands-on support. But for those who simply want a more efficient way to find the best rates, Autopay is a good option.
Currently there are no customer reviews.
A link has directed you to this review. Its location on this page may change next time you visit.
Autopay Company Information
- Company Name:
You’re signed up
We’ll start sending you the news you need delivered straight to you. We value your privacy. Unsubscribe easily.