3.50/5
Based on 261 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

SquareTrade opened its doors in 1999 at the beginning of the technology revolution. As cell phones, electronics and various new gadgets emerged on the market, the need to protect those expensive items in the event of an accident became more prevalent.

SquareTrade changed the game of the warranty industry by actually offering warranties that covered accidents that happen in everyday life, rather than covering the bare minimum like so many warranty companies had done in the past.

Check out our top-rated protection today by visiting our site or just give us a call!

A+BBB Rating
Read More Read More
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Feb. 18, 2018

266 SquareTrade Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:Any
Original review: Feb. 18, 2018

I bought this TV (Samsung un65ks8500fxza) on for 2497.99 on 5-14-16. TV was working fine until last week. Called Square Trade, filed a claim, submitted pictures of the white line on the left side of my screen and went through various tests with their technical support team. Their technical support team concluded that the TV was irreparable. So they sent me two replacement options an LG UJ6300 retailed on Amazon at 734.92 and a LG UH615A retailed at 1247.00. I downloaded all 3 spec sheets on all 3 TVs and noticed my current TV specs on the Samsung were above and beyond the specs to these two comparable replacements. I told Square Trade this was unacceptable l. I purchased a warranty on a Samsung TV. I expect a replacement that is a Samsung TV. They said it doesn't work that way and that it has to do with their TV vendors. My current TV you can still purchase on Amazon and the price is 1769.99.

I told Square Trade this and they keep giving me the runaround. I am highly irate with this company and I would never purchase anything from them as far as a protection plan goes ever again. They try get me to pick a lower end brand spec TV so they could save $ on the replacement as they are chinchy and don't want to pay up. I would rather be reimbursed the amount at this point so I can purchase the TV I want. When you purchase their protection plans they do not automatic tell you or send to you their agreement. I had to ask for this documentation as I am thinking about retaining legal services to file suit against this company. They said 24 hours till I have a different replacement TV options. 24 hours ago. Still nothing. That's Square Trade for you. Buy a warranty through us now and will be sure to try and ** on you later. Everyone be warned of this company.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: Feb. 15, 2018

Got the 3 year coverage plan for my television. Almost immediately my television started exhibiting problems. After hours on the phone troubleshooting, they ask me to call back if the problems persist. When the problems didn't go away I called back. This time I was asked to unplug the device. I informed them I could not readily access the plug because of my bum shoulder, I was instructed that I had to unplug it or we could not move forward. I had to do this five times over the course of a few months. Each time hurting myself because I can't lift more the ten pounds. The last time I was told to unplug the TV, it fell on me and cracked the screen. Not once was I asked if I was alright. All I was told was the three year plan a purchased does not cover physical damage. When I persisted I was told it would have never covered the initial issue to begin with. So I sit with a broken TV. I can't even lift enough to throw away. At least they were polite.

Resolution In Progress
Original review: Feb. 14, 2018

Bought warranty for 15.17 for a year service with zero deductible, company charged me a $25 deductible! Unethical company! Will not use again! Called to question why I'm charged $25. Guy basically calls me a idiot for not reading contract. The Contract I BOUGHT says no deductible. Offered to send him my original email. Says he's sending his tampered email to me. HAH!! Do Not Get FOOLED!!

Hi Jamie,

We definitely understand your frustration and we have reviewed your account details. Depending on the device, our lower costing warranties will come with a deductible but our higher costing warranties will not have a deductible. When purchasing the warranty, the deductible is stated if it does come with one.

We do apologize about any misunderstandings during the warranty purchase and your claim has been approved.

Original review: Feb. 13, 2018

I sent in the Pro because of a cracked screen. They fixed it and sent it back. However the screen was still broken. Sent it back and they fixed it. It came back and wow they reprogrammed the tablet to a Windows 8. Spent a long time on phone and sent it back. They fixed it and it came back. It still has Windows 8. Spent a bunch more time on phone. Finally they agreed to buy the tablet. What a mess. Never again SquareTrade.

Hello,

Thanks for bringing your concerns to our attention.

After reviewing the details of your account, we do understand your frustration and apologize. At this time, we have issued a reimbursement for the device.

Original review: Feb. 13, 2018

Awful company. Everyone is so kind when you call, however, they are just lying and misleading. My issues are very long. However, after a significant amount of time trying to resolve my issues with them, I am out $130 for the deductible and have a phone that is broken. After many phone calls and a lot of my time wasted trying to resolve this issue, I have canceled their insurance. I will recommend the same for all of my coworkers and friends. I have never been so misled by a company, over such little amount of money. If I knew how awful they were, I would never had wasted the amount of money on using them. Do not recommend using them for anything at all. This is money I will never get back but most importantly, my time trying to deal with this awful company.

Hi Shannon,

We are sorry to hear about your dissatisfaction with the claim process. I was able to reach out to you today, but you were unavailable. While reviewing your account details, I was have determined a resolution and would love to speak with you. Please advise the best time and phone number so we can discuss this further.

JD

How do I know I can trust these reviews about SquareTrade?

Resolution In Progress
Original review: Feb. 12, 2018

Bought a SquareTrade warranty from Amazon for my 65 inch TV worth $1100 and uploaded the receipt in SquareTrade as per instructions. The receipt was verified and successful. Last week TV started giving a problem. I called SquareTrade and they again verified my purchase and insurance terms and said everything looks good from my end. They asked for screenshots explaining the problem and I furnished them with the details. Claim got approved for a replacement TV. Have an email from SquareTrade (Claim #: **). The replacement TV was not comparable with my insured TV. Called SquareTrade to clarify but instead of helping me with my options they canceled my insurance quoting I bought an incorrect insurance.

They are telling me this after 15 months just because they have to send me a new TV. They also agreed that they overlooked the receipt more than once, the supervisor I talked to agreed that they made a mistake by processing my claim but still I am to blame for everything that happened because I bought a product from SquareTrade. She mentioned that she sympathizes for me but nothing else can be done to help me. I am paying the penalty for the multiple mistakes from SquareTrade side. I still don't believe that I, the consumer is paying for mistakes of SquareTrade.

Hi Paul,

We completely understand your concerns and have reviewed your account details. Our TV replacement team has approved the device for a reimbursement and will email you the replacement information.

JD

Original review: Feb. 9, 2018

My daughter had SquareTrade and she said it was a good idea. It was offered to me and I purchased it directly through SquareTrade. I spoke to a person and then I put my credit card right online. I printed the warranty right off of my computer so it was really easy. I’m happy to have the extended warranty. The people there are wonderful. They always have good customer service and are efficient. When I had to put a claim in for the TV, they went through a couple of things to see if they could rectify it. And once they found out they couldn't, they sent us a check.

I now have the warranty on a couple of other things and I know that it's there in case the need comes up so I feel safe with that. I would recommend SquareTrade to others. It's a good idea to have it. It's the comfort of knowing that if the need arises, they'll help. If others need to use them, I'm confident that SquareTrade will be as good with them as they are with us.

Resolution In Progress
Original review: Feb. 8, 2018

2 weeks on a Sunday ago our Vizio TV went out while my husband was playing a video game. I got it to come back on again by unplugging it and holding down the power. It worked for about an hour then it turned off and that picture wouldn't come back on no matter what I did. I called SquareTrade on Monday and when I turned the tv on it turned on just fine. They told me they needed the TV to have the problem happen to fix it. So I left the TV on and waited to call ST back till it happened again. It happened about an hour later.

I called ST back and we went through over 1 hours worth of unplugging replugging updating and trying to get the TV to work properly. It seemed to have worked but the sound seemed kind of off. Not as good as it used to be. Because I didn’t want to have to deal with many more hours of this I asked the SquareTrade associate what happens if this happens again. His answer was that they would send a technician out to the house and fix the problem or replace it. We got off the phone and for a few days the TV seemed to be ok with just the sound a little off.

Super Bowl Sunday my husband and I were going between the game on DirecTV and watching Hulu. My husband complained about how crappy the sound was we had to have the TV up to 50 to have it sound normal. (Normally the TV volume is between 20-25 and is perfectly loud for us.) This was both on the game and on Hulu. After the game I started watching This Is Us. I paused the show to go out of the room and when I came back the picture was again gone. I tried to unplug and power off for 10 seconds with no luck. TV turns on but wouldn’t show a pic. I got out our little TV and started watching on that.

Monday I called SquareTrade and of course the TV turned on when I tried to turn it on. Sound was sounding better also. 35 for regular sound. The associate tried to tell me that we had to wait for it to happen again and I reminded her that the one associate assured me they would fix this if it happened again. She had me hold and got permission to send out a repair person with the parts to fix the TV. She knew this was an intermittent problem. Both SquareTrade associates did. SquareTrade sent out the parts. I had to wait till Thursday to have a repair person come.

Tuesday night the TV went out again and wouldn’t show a picture but I didn’t call because I knew they were coming on Thursday. The repair person showed up today and looked at the TV, pressed a couple buttons on the remote, he called SquareTrade. Talked for a minute and then hung up and told me, "It works. There is nothing I can do." I told him I was told he would replace the parts because it’s happening frequently, he said SquareTrade doesn’t want me to replace the parts. I called SquareTrade and an associate said they couldn’t do anything.

I asked for a manager and got a TV supervisor. She told me they don’t fix intermittent issues. I said, "I have been on the phone with you guys for hours and now after you have wasted my time having me wait for parts and wait for a repair person to come now all of a sudden you don’t repair intermittent issues?" The TV is obviously not working correctly. The person from SquareTrade could have cared less. I said, "What has to happen for you to fix it?" She said, "It has to completely stop working" and then said they should have told me that they don’t fix intermittent issues.

That was not what I was told at all thru this whole process, not once did someone say they don’t fix intermittent issues. They were on the phone and sending out repair people exactly like they should have. I was told they would fix it and now they just don’t care. I will never buy a SquareTrade warranty for a big item again as they don’t stand behind their warranty, they waste your time and they flat out lie to you. I ended my conversation requesting a refund of my warranty from SquareTrade because they refuse to help after many hours of pretending like they would. We will see if the SquareTrade lady actually sends the refund for the warranty. I could tell she was happy to only have to send me 99$ instead of the 588$ that they should send me to replace my TV. The TV is still having sound and picture intermittent issues.

Hi Teresa,

We do apologize about the information that was provided to you about your claim.

With our warranties, we do cover intermittent issues on any device. If a technician does go to our customers home and cannot replicate the issue, then they are unable to complete the repair.

We are sorry about any misinformation and we have processed the warranty refund.

Resolution In Progress
Original review: Feb. 6, 2018

Got a 4 years warranty for a Vizio 70” Smart TV at Sam’s Club. Purchased on Nov 2016. TV had appeared a burn image on its screen. Filed my claim with SquareTrade. After submitted pictures, the rep called it was a physical damage/acts of God. How is a physical damage when the TV didn’t damage externally. God didn’t make the TV damage, it is not damaged by Mother Nature. They offered a refund for the remaining warranty $69.30 (I paid $99). Never buy a SquareTrade warranty again. I read many similar complaints/reviews online. I wish I would have seen those reviews first before I purchased the warranty. I hope it help other people, and don’t waste your money and time.

Hello Mr Chen,

I can definitely understand your frustration if your finding out after the fact what your warranty may nor may not cover. However, I think there may be a misunderstanding here. If as you mentioned below your issue was a Burn -in this is not covered, but its not considered an Act of god. As you know we are an extended warranty, which means we run almost parallel to your manufacturer. TV manufacturers do not cover Burn-ins because they are easily avoidable by proper maintenance and use of your unit. TV's across the board are considered stationary devices, so physical damage of any type no matter how it occurs is not covered either. That means as an extension of that coverage we cannot cover these type's of issues either. Since you have mentioned both, that would explain why you would have been denied. I would still like to take a look at your claim and get a better understanding of your actual issues. If you will allow that I will follow up with you shortly.

Resolution In Progress
Original review: Feb. 4, 2018

I have purchased an iPhone 7 Rose Gold 32Gb with SquareTrade warranty ($8.73/Monthly) at Target store back in March, 2017 (03/29/2017). After few months of usage, we felt like we don't require this warranty anymore so we have been trying to cancel this policy since September, 2017 (over 5 months now). Despite all attempts to cancel, other than getting 3 months charges back as credit thru check and multiple cancellation requests taken on their end, cancellation never took effect. So every month, I had to call them and get explained how this works and they kept taking new requests month after month. Is there something you can help us to make this cancellation work and make these charges go away? https://www.squaretrade.com/promise. "Promise" on their home page is never being kept: "YOU CAN CANCEL OR TRANSFER ANYTIME. Cancel your plan or transfer it to someone else at any time, for any reason."

Good Afternoon Mohan,

Thanks so much for speaking with me today. I can definitely understand the frustration of being continuously billed for something you have canceled. I am happy that I was able to straighten out the billing error for you. Please let me know if there is any additional assistance I can provide.

Resolution In Progress
Original review: Feb. 3, 2018

About my insurance May 17th 2015. Within the last couple of years I have filed to claim successfully. A couple of months before my insurance was too and I went to file a claim and it was one reason after the other of why they would not accept my claim. The last one was stated that they should have sold me the warranty because it was 30 days past the date of purchase. You're supposed to actually have 30 days past the date it was actually delivered to you which I did. They cancelled my insurance and have yet to reimburse me for the deductible or for the cost of the insurance that they shouldn't have sold me. They had the time he sold it to me to figure that out, and then two or three claims after that to figure that out if that was the case. They are liars and will say anything to get out of a claim. I have had successful insured items before this, but this time around I will never use them again.

Good Afternoon Tara,

I can definitely understand your concerns if a warranty was deemed invalid incorrectly. You are correct that our coverage is only available for new laptops bought in the past 30 days, however if you had it delivered then this could be an exception. It appears there may have been some misunderstanding which I am happy to fix. I have been investigating your issue for you and have responded to you directly.

MQ

Original review: Feb. 2, 2018

I bought a video camera and it broke. So, when I purchased the second one, I made sure I got a warranty. It was a four-year SquareTrade warranty, which was the only one that was offered at that time. I had a pair of video sunglasses that fell apart, but SquareTrade didn’t kick in yet and they referred me back to the manufacturer. It was still under the original purchase warranty, and the manufacturer replaced them before SquareTrade got involved. Although I haven’t had to use it, SquareTrade is a good warranty.

Original review: Feb. 1, 2018

Everytime I buy something I get the insurance. Fact is I never use it. But this time I needed it. I sent my laptop to Square Trade. They wrote me when they got it. Said should be fixed in two days. I know from reading reviews sometimes takes up to 5 days. I waited a week and called them when I heard nothing. They said it would be fixed the next Wednesday and shipped back to me. I said, "Hey was this not supposed to be fixed in 5 days??" They agreed to give me back what I paid on the plan for the delay.

I asked for a check! They said, "We can only return it to the card you used!" I said, "It's been a year. What card did I use? They said they were not sure. Cause I have many cards, I been checking each one every day and nothing. It's been 4 days. Maybe it will be on one tomorrow but be nice if they just sent a check or at least told me what card?? At this point Wednesday has come and gone, no email, nothing. If they cannot fix they need to send me a check for the PC so I can get another one. But nothing yet! Help!!

Original review: Feb. 1, 2018

SquareTrade seemed like a good thing to get on products. I got them because I know that things break and get worn out. This past year, I called SquareTrade because I noticed that the trampoline has a net that goes up around it and it was starting to get worn out and stretchy. Around the roundup, the blue part that goes around the whole trampoline part was ripping where the metal was coming through. It was getting worn out where we were getting in and out of the trampoline. Also, the part that we jump on was getting really stretched out and worn. They were able to take care of these. They’re a good company and they’ve treated me well. I have a few warranties that I have purchased with products and toys and different things like that.

Resolution In Progress
Original review: Jan. 30, 2018

I regret buying this policy and will not deal with Squaretrade again. I have an item that was repaired and I received the email on Saturday morning with a FedEx tracking number that it was being shipped. Now, as of Tuesday morning, it still shows as label created. I spoke with a rep and she told me it was a FedEx policy to pick up the day after the label was created. This is patently untrue and deceptive. Please send me my laptop.

Hi Mark,

We are sorry to hear about your experience. We can confirm that the device has been shipped and will arrive on 2/1/2018 repaired. We would love for you to give us another try in the future.

Original review: Jan. 29, 2018

Canceled their service immediately. They never canceled my account and continued to charge me for 3 months. When I attempted to correct the issue they kept me on the phone for 45 minutes and still did nothing. Save your money.

Hi Matthew,

We are so sorry to hear that the warranty was not cancelled right away and about the customer service that you received. We were able to cancel the warranty for you.

Original review: Jan. 29, 2018

SquareTrade had good ratings and it was offered on eBay. Everything has always been easy as far as dealing with SquareTrade.

Original review: Jan. 27, 2018

My 2014 55” Vizio E500i-B2 TV started to get issues connecting to the WiFi. I first contacted Vizio customer service department to get some troubleshooting help. When all their steps failed they indicated that the warranty had expired and they would be unable to service it, so I reached out to my extended warranty company, SquareTrade, to have it serviced. I filed my claim online and was indicated that I needed to speak to a live rep in order to finalize my claim. I prompted for a callback, which occurred within a minute or so. Justin began to ask questions, confirmed my warranty deadline (11/28/2019) and proceeded to inquire about the issues I was having. To make the story short at the end of the conversation he stated that I would have to buy an alternate method to connect to the apps since the software on my TV was outdated.

I insisted that while I understand that my TV may be outdate that is not the reason that it does not want to connect to the wifi. He proceeded to repeat over and over that unfortunately my warranty did not cover software issues. I’m baffled at how this is a software issue! Now I am having to seek alternative solutions so that a “smart tv” can connect to the WiFi because SquareTrade refuses to honor the warranty. Furthermore denying a claim on some fact that you may think it’s a “software” issue without even looking at the TV is absurd! Now I am stuck with a TV that has 2 years additional warranty and doesn’t connect to the WiFi. What a disappointment SquareTrade! I have insured many electronics with y’all and it is unbelievable how y’all are handling this matter.

Hi Nereida,

We wanted to discuss this issue with you but when we reached out, you were unavailable. While reviewing your account details, we were able to determine that the firmware on your device needs to be updated. The firmware and software can cause issues, such has, wifi connectivity problems. We were able to troubleshoot your device, however, we are unable to cover any software issues.

We do apologize about any misunderstandings.

Original review: Jan. 27, 2018

When I bought the phone, SquareTrade's warranty was offered to me. I had it on my other phones before and it was always good. I've spoken to their reps and they were helpful and the payments were easy to set up. I called and filed three claims on a different phone and they made the shipping with me. They sent me a check right away as soon as they knew that I mailed it.

Resolution In Progress
Original review: Jan. 25, 2018

Filed a claim with SquareTrade to have a laptop repaired and to this day it is still with them. I called last week and was advised that the parts required for the repair would be in on 1/19/18 and then shipped the day after the repair. Well, I called today and apparently the laptop has not been repaired but the issue will be escalated to the "Depot" and I'll receive an email in 24-48 hrs. SquareTrade has had the laptop since 12/27/17 and I've received exactly one email from then regarding the claim. Very disappointed at this level of service given that I have 16 active warranties with the company. Will certainly think twice next time!

Hi John,

We apologize about the delay with the product. I am personally reaching out to the depot for a resolution. Once I have spoken with them, I will be contacting you to provide a resolution.

JD

Original review: Jan. 24, 2018

My son dropped his phone at work and broke the glass. We had a replacement in three days, couldn't ask for more! It was a quick no hassle experience. Very glad I have a SquareTrade plan for all our phones. No worries if they break or quit working, they are covered.

Original review: Jan. 23, 2018

I spoke to an agent and my claim was resolved in less than 3 days. I would recommend the insurance on everything that is purchased. Buying the insurance for my printer was the best thing that I did when I purchased it and did it again when replacing the printer that failed.

Original review: Jan. 23, 2018

I sent in my Toshiba laptop for repairs and received an email on January 10th they had received my item. The email stated it would be finished in 2 to 5 days and returned to me. On January 23rd, I went back to the website and saw the updated status of my claim that my item was repaired. I tried using the chat function and it was broken. I then used the phone call return function and was informed that parts needed to be ordered and my computer would not be fixed until January 31st. I was not informed of the delay of either the repair or returning my item to me.

Hi Toni,

We are reaching out to the depot to confirm when the item will be repaired. It seems that they needed to order parts, which caused the repair delay. We do apologize about this and will be reaching out to you once we have confirmation from our depot.

Original review: Jan. 23, 2018

Costco was having a warranty on their electronic appliances and I found out about SquareTrade. With the price of the TV, I decided to get the warranty. When I filed a claim for the TV a year ago, I went through Costco, the concierge, and they directed me to SquareTrade. Some guys came out to fix the TV and they came when they said they were going to come. The guy who came was very pleasant. He left me his tools and I tried to get it back to him but he never came back for them so I got a free set of tools. It was a good experience and you hope you don’t need it, but it helps.

Original review: Jan. 22, 2018

My experience with Square Trade for the warranty and replacement of my broken TV through Costco was exceptional from beginning to end. From their help on the phone starting the claim, all the way through to the on time delivery of the new TV.

Resolution In Progress
Original review: Jan. 21, 2018

Filed claim for wear & tear on Beats Solo 2 wired headphones, after unfolding them one side fell apart. Now it won’t stay in place. When talking to a rep I was informed that wasn’t covered in my plan. Exactly what’s their definition of wear & tear, cause the headphones have never been dropped or physically damaged on purpose. I can only imagine if I start to have problems with my hoverboard what the excuse will be. I know one thing for sure. I will not be wasting any more money purchasing another warranty from them if they don’t honor them!

Hi Janelle,

We reached out to you today to discuss this further, however, the line was disconnected as soon as it was answered. As we looked into your account, we want to apologize about any misinformation that was given to you. Since the device is still under the manufacture warranty and you stated it is wear and tear, we will need you to contact the manufacture first. We can also contact the manufacture for you and assist with the claim process since the item stopped operating within the first year.

Original review: Jan. 20, 2018

I bought a router on Amazon, and purchased the SquareTrade warranty with it. 2.5 years later the router breaks and doesn't work any longer. I called ST and said it's not covered after I purchased it on Amazon for $22.35 for a router that cost $303.31. Highly disappointed that they took my money. Didn't even offer a repair or anything. Worst customer experience I've ever had.

Hi Arren,

It was a pleasure speaking with you today and I am glad we were able to provide a resolution. We apologize about the service you received and we always want to take care of our customers. We are glad that you are apart of Squaretrade.

Original review: Jan. 20, 2018

Desk chair leather falling apart. I was very happy with your service and was pleased to receive the check that my warranty covered. My check was here within seven days from the time I spoke to your representative. I will most definitely recommend my friends to you.

Original review: Jan. 20, 2018

I use and carry my telephone around all the time so I figured I should get a warranty for it. SquareTrade was offered to me at Costco, I went with it, and have had to file a claim when the phone actually broke. The speakers went bad on the phone. I called in and told them what happened. I spoke with several different people at SquareTrade and it didn’t go smoothly. It took a while but I got to somebody that was friendly and helpful, but the first two people weren’t. I had the phone tested through my carrier and they ran some diagnostics for me and the regular speaker on the phone wouldn’t pick up my voice, but the speaker phone would. So, I could talk on the speaker phone but not on the regular speaker.

I told that to SquareTrade and they said I need to send them the phone. I told them I can't do that and I use it every day. And so, it took me several people at SquareTrade before they would believe me that I really wasn’t able to send in the phone and it was a hassle. I got to somebody that was friendly and helpful, but the first two people weren’t. And then, once I sent them the phone, getting a replacement and everything was smooth. But I won’t buy another of that warranty.

Resolution response: Jan. 20, 2018

I wanted to share my experience with SquareTrade after I wrote a review and felt cheated. The day after I wrote my review I got a call from Monique and resolved the issue. I am very happy with the outcome with SquareTrade. Thank you.

Original review: Jan. 19, 2018

I bought an electric shaver on Amazon and I was offered to buy 3 years extended warranty for $29.99. Shaver broke and I called ST and she said that the warranty won't cover it an item bought on Amazon, but they took my money and they knew that it wouldnt cover, I have a contract that says the electric shaver is under their warranty. Felt cheated by SquareTrade when they accepted to put this product under a warranty and then deny to replace the item under a extended warranty. She was nice on the phone though. Still feel cheated.

Hi Noel,

We appreciate you for bringing this matter up to our attention. We truly apologize about your experience. I would like to do everything I can to turn this experience around. I've located your account and will be reaching out to you ASAP!

Kind regards,

www.squaretrade.com

ConsumerAffairs Solutions for Business

Schedule a demo

Inc. 5000 Award

Your use of this site constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use