Struggling with Credit Card Debt?

Get relief and reduce what you owe

Debt Relief Options
1.29/5

Amherst, NY

Struggling with Credit Card Debt?

Get relief and reduce what you owe

Debt Relief Options

39 First Source Advantage Consumer Reviews

Original review: March 27, 2015

Confused about which First Source... Credit report reflected a collection account for Norton Hospital Medicare -- but I am not a Medicare patient. Original creditor has no record of me even being seen on that day. I contacted them twice, and I also read a bankruptcy filing involving First source Advantage that shows they were a defendant in First Source Bank vs First source Advantage Limited (Mumbai, India), First Source Advantage, LLC, Laporte Indiana, and First source Group USA, INC has principal businesses in Louisville, Ky but is a Delaware corporation, First Source Financial Solutions, and First Source Solutions, are Delaware Corporations and are also based in Louisville, Ky.

First Source Advantage, LLC is a New York Corporation and has its principal offices in New York. See 1ST SOURCE BANK, v. FIRST SOURCE SOLUTIONS LIMITED, FIRST SOURCE GROUP USA, INC., FIRST SOURCE ADVANTAGE, LLC, FIRST SOURCE FINANCIAL SOLUTIONS, LLC, and First Source Solutions USA, LLC,No. 3:12CV480-PPS/CAN. United States District Court, N.D. Indiana, South Bend Division. April 24, 2013. Unable to clear my credit report. Not my account.

Original review: Nov. 13, 2014

Will be debited $100.00 for the time they took verifying my app. This company is a SCAM. They called me about the loan (I had not applied for). They never told me about debit from my bank account, but said all the work they did, they were debiting the $100.00. I told them I wasn't going to pay $30.00 for a stopped check fee. They talk over you (East Indian) and were very rude. I am very angry and depressed about this.

Original review: Nov. 13, 2014

I was checking my credit report and noticed where they are listed. I have never received a notice from them and therefore question their legality. What must I do to relieve this situation? There is no contact number.

Original review: Oct. 29, 2014

It is 2014, and I just received the first letter from First Source. They began calling me, my mother, and then my work -- leaving a collection message for an invalid 2012 debt. At work, they left a message for me on a co-workers phone! I am still working with the original lender to expunge this debt from my record. I followed up with a letter to First Source right away. But they keep calling EVERYBODY and this is not even a valid debt.

Original review: Oct. 16, 2014

I get three to five calls a day from these people on my cell and my home phones. I was under the impression that there are laws that govern harassing phone calls from creditors. For instance, specific time frames for calls, the allowable number of calls per month, and the guidelines for making threats. Why do debt collectors get away with making all the harassing phone calls, numerous calls in a day/per day, and the threats? Why is this acceptable? Someone needs to put a stop to it.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about First Source Advantage?

Original review: Sept. 3, 2014

I tried several times to make log in using the proper Reference # and Creditor Acct # but I can't get in. I would like to keep follow up on my monthly payments. Please advise me what I can do on this matter. Thank you.

Original review: July 14, 2014

First Source Advantage has started calling my cell phone and my WORK phone several times a day. The last 2 times they have left messages saying this is regarding collection of a debt. I thought leaving messages like this was illegal!!!

Original review: March 11, 2014

I was paying my bills in full every time they came in. Carondelet Specialist Group sent a bill I paid in full to First Source Advantage. FSC called me and asked to fax them proof I paid the bill in question. I sent them a year’s worth of checks that proved I've paid every bill. CSG even billed me twice and I paid them. I just checked my credit report and it showed my credit went down 39 points. My credit is now 737 which is still good but it shouldn't have been reported if they spent some time looking over my proof of payments. Now what?

Original review: Dec. 9, 2013

IF you want them to stop call you, call them and hang-up after they pick up the phone... Tell them, "For every time you call here after this point, I will call you 5-10 times and follow though with the actions." Once you start tying up their service, their people have to spend time answering hang ups, they will stop call you... "IT REALLY WORKS."

Original review: Nov. 20, 2013

I received a phone call from First Source Advantage this morning just prior to going to bed (I work nights). The woman on the other end says she is calling to collect a debt from Double Day book club that is seven years old. I have never been a member of any book club. I began to ask her some, what I thought were reasonable questions, in order to report this to the correct people, because I am certain someone has done this under my name without my consent. When I said I would contact them again after I had pulled my credit report and asked which credit agency they reported to she hung up on me. I immediately called back only to get a message that the number had been disconnected. So I called back from a different number. They answered this time. I informed them I would be reporting them for suspicious behavior and they got very short and rude.

First Source Advantage Company Information