Capital Collections, LLC

Take a Financial Relief Quiz

Get matched with an Authorized Partner

Find my match

Capital Collections, LLC Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Capital Collections, LLC?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Capital Collections?

Original review: July 29, 2008

I received an email saying they were going to issue a warrant for my arrest, and I would have to pay three times what I owed and other fees. I have a copy of the email. This is a cash advance company and Capitol Coorporation is collecting for them. I became very upset and stressed at work after receiving an email of this sort on my job, was unable to work for the rest of the day.

Original review: July 15, 2008

I have submitted this statement before and have had no feedback. I will try again. Capitol One charged me numerous amounts of fees and late charges although I was not late. They would apply fee after fee. I wrote them letters after letters asking why they continue to do this. Meanwhile they requested so much money at one time and I could not afford to send them 1400 at that time. They sent me to at least 8 different collection agencies whom used very nasty tactics and I wanted to correct this because I wanted alway to keep my good credit rating at that time. However they would not accept a reasonable payment.

When I did send a payment they tore it up and sent it back to me. I did not pay them due to their methods and always coming up with a different balance. I wanted to be able to pay it off knowing that it was going to make a dent. However they were acting so crooked in their fees that Im not real happy throwing money in the air and being ripped off! They have taken me to court and I responded however I made a mistake by not bringing an attorney. The judge sounded as if he sided with me and has had many cases with this same company and said he will have to think about his decision (It has reached a statute of limitation) and I had alot of evidence.

This legal recovery service could not provide the original contract. However I have just found out they have gotten a judgement against me for double the amount of the original debt! This is so unfair PLEASE HELP! I have suffered dramatically with my credit, unable to rent an apartment, undue amount of stress, palpitations, HARRASSING PHONE CALLS,

Capital Collections, LLC Company Information