Apple Tech Support
3.50/5

Get matched with the best Home Warranty for you!

Apple Tech Support

Get matched with the best Home Warranty for you!

Apple Tech Support Reviews

Original review: Nov. 16, 2019

I ordered an iPhone Tuesday night (5 days ago) and have been experiencing difficulties since, including problems with FedEx sending my package to the wrong address. This has been an extremely difficult and stressful process trying to get my phone, calling apple and FedEx back and forth several times in frustration to figure out where my phone was. Every time I called apple they seemed to be more helpful then FedEx whats so ever. Although today I spoke with Qiana, she was by far the most patient with me and the most polite. She took her time the most to work with me, do whatever she could to help resolve this issue. I appreciate her kindness and helpfulness in this situation more than anything.

Original review: June 13, 2019

Elizabeth was really really nice and sociable. It was like talking to a friend rather than being talked down to. She was very understanding and even though we came to the conclusion that my device needed to be brought in for repairs, it was still productive. She was very nice and patient with me and I felt comfortable enough to crack jokes with her. After we realized that I needed to bring it in she quickly helped set up an appointment for the next day. Much love Elizabeth.

Get expert buying tips about Miscellaneous delivered to your inbox.

Original review: June 2, 2019

I called Apple support because I was having trouble setting up my Apple ID on my new iPhone. Damien was so helpful and worked through every possible solution with me until we got it solved! He was very patient and kind while we troubleshooted the issue. Damien and I talked for quite a while and ended up chatting about life and school. He was very funny and insightful! He made my experience very comfortable and fun, and he walked me through every step of the issue I was having. I'm so thankful for Damien and his help - fingers crossed he's my rep the next time I have to call Apple support!

Original review: Feb. 14, 2019

I wish I’d caught the lady's name. But I’ll tell ya what. She was such a nice woman and so nice to talk to. I think we spoke for 3 minutes about issues I called about. Got that ironed out then talked for like 45 minutes as if we knew each other. She’s from Minnesota and lives in Bozeman now. I hope the company knows who I’m talkin about. She was so nice and great to deal with. Always been a Apple fan but this made me more of a fan. And your customer service was awesome. Thanks again for being for the people and thank you for hiring good people! God bless y’all! And thank you again ma’am for being so kind!

Original review: Jan. 23, 2019

Two times last week I had to call and chat with Apple and they were so nice to me. They also fix both my problems that I had one was connecting to the internet on my iPad and the other was doing a factory reset on my iPad because I forgot the passcode. There wasn’t really anything I could do without my computer. So I think these guys are wonderful at helping people.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Apple?

Original review: Nov. 15, 2019

The repair experience as well as the communication experience were terrible. The senior advisers were friendly but they were not helpful at all. Not willing to solve this issue, instead, insisting on charging me 299 if I choose to repair. The phone I sent out for screen repair had some cracks and no other issue. It has been working very well before I sent to them. They emailed me that they checked and found a hardware issue with no details provided. They asked me to pay 299+ for the repair or recycle it. So I asked them to return.

When it was returned, my phone has shown some large BLACK spots on the screen all over. The advisers provided lots of excuses for not amending it to its original status as it used to be. Now I officially cannot use my phone anymore! Apple service is downgrading. As a customer who have purchased many Apple products for over 10 years. I am EXTREMELY disappointed about APPLE's attitudes and service toward their customers. Will never buy their products again.

Original review: Nov. 4, 2019

In the game there is big part of game transfer to buy emeralds and if you are out of emeralds it transfer you to buy that ones. I was out of it and page transfer to me to buy section and big amount of money transferred when I tried to out of the game by home button. Because home button has touch id. I applied to refund it. Application creators transfer to Apple support. When I applied to apple support they do not help about it. The system scams people money like that. I need help related subject. They took 699,99 TL (Around 122 $). I need help about refund it.

Original review: Oct. 31, 2019

I purchased a new iPhone XR this spring with Apple care because my prior iphone died only after 2 years - volume defects. In September my credit card was hacked. Therefore I contacted my bank and was issued a new card. I went into my iphone and put the new credit card information in the phone. I live a busy lifestyle like most of us and had not looked at the detail on my credit card. Apparently apple iTunes was correctly using the new card to withdraw charges but my apple care plan was not.

Today I was told that my apple care was canceled and could not be reinstated because it was older than 30 days! Apple care said that my care plan was hooked to my old card and that changing it in your phone does not work. You had to make a separate contact. What kind of tech company is this???? A normal customer would assume that all your charges would be linked properly if you update your phone. I am still cannot believe the customer service. - NO EXCEPTIONS I was told. Very impressed with this tech company policies. Buyer beware! A normal person would believe that if you enter your credit card in your iphone that all charges would.

Original review: Oct. 23, 2019

Purchased a iWatch Jan 19 and they did diagnostics and the sensor is bad. It’s still under warranty but they won’t send me a new one. I’m not within 70 miles of any Apple authorized service repair. So now I have to wait over a week to get a new watch.

Original review: Oct. 21, 2019

So basically I got some kind of virus on my phone but Apple won’t check my phone because “they don’t do that, can only help if it’s settings), my iCloud disappeared not 1 but 2. Since the iPhone 3GS came out, the other I had for 2 yrs, everything on my phone saved to iCloud/backup is gone, someone from Apple told me I 100% had something on my iPhone 7 & prob switched it to XR via iCloud, could have stuff in my apps. Get it checked. Unfortunately the Apple tech who would help me doesn’t live in my state & the techs here won’t scan my phone & the analytics “is confusing, leave that alone”, Why don’t they know to look at analytics, why can’t they tell me why I get 45, 001 wake ups on apps what does that mean? CPU exceeded. What does that mean?

I’m not 1st party. What does that mean? Why am I getting an app saying it's blacklisted, what app I don’t have much on my phone, not jailbroken, why does it say stuff is false? What does that mean? Why does it say voip call and on freeway? I barely use my phone for calls, why did my iClouds disappear? Why do I get kicked out of apps & have to put my password in again? Why did I have 4.3 gb of back up then a second later it’s 2.8. Oops nope. Back up again. Oh wait next day back down again, I have less than 1k pics & only contacts & calendar saved. Why would it ever be that high? Everything is off. My social media, emails all hacked into. Started getting bunch of calls after that.

If I wipe my phone & have something in my apps then I log in & it messes up again? This phone will be unusable in a year like my last phone & I’ll have to buy a new 1 again, been dealing with this since 2016, I can’t use my phone like I want because I don’t trust it. Safari always goes white (you should clear your Safari). Yea I do. Every 10 min cause I can’t use it otherwise then it goes white again.... They have could be answers for everything, I have 2 WiFi’s of the same name showing up. Girl tells me cause 1 is 5G. Umm no. I have 2 WiFis total not 3, 2 of different names. Not 1 different & 2 the same, I’m afraid I let this person with my phone in my WiFi by putting in the password. It will ask for password & back out & go back then it doesn’t.

They literally will give you BS answers but they WILL NOT CHECK YOUR PHONE, if you have an issue that’s not simple like settings or broken screen they’ll prob charge you up the butt. If you got a virus you are screwed. They can’t scan it. They will not look at analytics cause they dunno what it means, no more dropping off your phone for a tech to look at it. Best they can do is shrug and tell you to wipe it while saying, "I don’t know" to all the stuff you don’t know & giving you, "Well it could be this" to the stuff you do know which no. It’s not, I at least know better cause I’ve always had an iPhone since 3GS.

I feel bad for the people that believe the BS they say, oh and if you have a battery issue I got screwed with that. They had me come back till my warranty was up (this was prob 2014). He said if I dropped it in a puddle. I said no never been in water cause he looked inside the charging port. Told me it was water damage. How could he tell by just looking inside, must be Superman, then he tells me, "Well you had it in the rain before?" Of course I’ve used my phone in the rain under an umbrella though. He said, "It only takes a drop. It’s water damage and now your warranty is up. Can’t help you," well guess what? My dumb** trusted someone to look at the phone. It wouldn’t stay on & was useless.

Well they stole it cause never gave it back, I got a new phone. Couldn’t even sell the old phone & oh my water damage huh? Nope! Lied! It was battery, before the person stopped contact with me told me it was the battery. Well guess they fixed it cause using the new phone I see it’s online so I had to erase all the data cause that person saw everything on my phone I didn’t want seen, never got it back but I can promise you he was using it because the phone couldn’t hold a charge. No way it could’ve been online & I never gave him my iCloud password so he couldn’t shut it off, nothing I could do about it because I know the police by me wouldn’t do anything, the point is Apple sucks, they won’t help you, don’t go near the end of your warranty.

If you have an issue like me with my battery issue 1 cause I have medical issue & if you have a virus or malware they won’t even pretend to check it out, they won’t scan it, they’ll look to see if you jailbroke it so SAVE YOUR TIME IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A EXTRA PROFILE like you jail broke it, if you have crap in your iCloud, iPhone, apps you are screwed, I’m getting an Android. I thought cause Apple had techs if I ever had issues it would be good but when I have issues I’m screwed, if its bs they’ll help you but anything that someone you know can’t figure out don’t expect them to.

Apple Tech Support Company Information