Apple Tech Support
1.28/5
Based on 75 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

Apple Tech Support

Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Feb. 12, 2018

289 Apple Tech Support Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:Any
Original review: Feb. 12, 2018

I have been a loyal customer of Apple for several years, and still have iPhone 7 Plus in Red Special Edition. I have had no complaints with Apple until I lost my around 8 GB of iCloud date with no fault of my own. It all started when my iPhone started to heat up. I backed up all of my data on iCloud and then restored my phone as a new iPhone as Genius Bar recommends to everyone. I used it for a week or so but the phone still heated up. I took it to Genius Bar and they happily replaced the handset. When I tried to restore my iCloud data within a week of receiving my replacement handset, I was shocked that all my big backup of around 8 GB was gone. Which means no contacts (over 100), no photographs (dating back to 2012 or even more) and no important and confidential documents. My backup size dropped to around 250 MB only with recent files.

It was nothing less than a nightmare and still distressing when I have to make an important call but no number! All important documents saved over the years are lost and my million dollar memories in photographs in last so many years. On top of that the Apple support team restored my phone so many times and all that hassle for no fault of my own. I asked support team to escalate my complaint and made complaint myself using the feedback form but no contact or even an acknowledgment from Apple.

Honestly, I feel like changing from Apple to something completely different after my worst experience of life. Those who have such huge backups on iCloud will understand how would it feel if it is gone! I read Apple terms and conditions to see whether I can have a legal claim but it is written in CAPITAL words that Apple will not accept responsibility and users should have alternative backups to iCloud. It's a shame I did not know that otherwise I would have never used iCloud on my iPhones. I have even been paying for my monthly sub to have 50 GB iCloud. Honestly, I did not expect this from Apple, a known and dominant name in the mobile phone industry. I feel so helpless because if Apple's own Engineers could not help who else can.

Original review: Feb. 12, 2018

I ran into some troubles today at 02/12/2018, however Apple support was very helpful with my situation. I give this APPLE TEAM a A++ due to without them I would still be very paranoid about my billing statement until a Apple informed the situation why and how I was charged. They are very detailed and very informative. Apple Team deserve a raise (Thumbs up) for their patience.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: Feb. 11, 2018

iPhone 8 Plus bought brand new only 2 months ago suddenly died with screen glitch. Black screen, no response, no power up - nothing. Went to Apple store and updated to latest software, only for phone to repeatedly die, as witnessed by the receptionist person. Receptionist person said if it's a hardware fault we'll certainly replace the phone. Still had to wait an hour for a 'Genius' to see me to confirm what receptionist had already seen - yes, software updated, yes, phone dies repeatedly with visible screen glitch. Ran lots more tests to confirm, indeed it was more than a software issue but then refused to replace with new phone. Insisted 'the process' was that I accept a iPhone 6 on loan for two weeks while they send off the malfunctioning phone.

First loaner phone didn't even work, as I noticed before leaving with it. My pleas that any premium brand would normally offer a new replacement on the spot where it's self-evidently not fit for purpose fell on deaf ears. All the genius could say, on repeat, was 'It's the process' and the even less helpful 'I know where you're coming from'. It would have been more honest to simply say 'Computer says No.' Hopelessly inadequate. I can't think of any other expensive tech product where the manufacturer wouldn't be falling over themselves to apologise and instantly replace rather than increasing your frustration by giving you the liability of a loaner phone while they muse over what particular manufacturing or parts fault has led to an expensive but rubbish product. I have no idea how long they will take as they couldn't tell me.

I only got this because of a manufacturing design error in the iPhone 6 Plus I had before which succumbed to 'Touch Disease' as written about on the internet and now the subject of class action lawsuits in the USA. Yet more evasive Apple handling of that too. Having seen the sad decline of both Apple's hardware and the well documented farce that is their software, I can confidently state this is the very last Apple product I'll ever buy, but not the last review I'll write. Absolutely appalling complacency and contempt for ensuring customers get a working product for a high price. A rotten apple if ever there was one.

Original review: Feb. 10, 2018

I love how when trying to find out how to resolve a family share plan account, the chat rep, Tina is totally fine to set me up on a $15/month plan, and then leaves the chat immediately when I was trying to get direction on how to continue the setup! Brutal service! Way to represent Apple. Samsung is looking pretty good to me now! Especially, with your auto fake Apple iCloud warnings when I have tons of space on all 4 devices! Just a way to get people to do upgrades. Hating all Apple!

Original review: Feb. 9, 2018

On 2/9/18 I attempted to contact Apple Customer Care 3 times; twice by chat and once by phone. The first chat attempt was immediately terminated after waiting 3 minutes once the chat advisor sent their greeting chat. The second chat attempt connected but was terminated mid conversation when I didn't respond immediately to the advisors follow up (<15 seconds). Having such a lousy experience with chat support I decided to call, after waiting on the phone for roughly 5 minutes, I was connected and my call was immediately terminated. THIS IS THE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EXPERIENCE EVER!!!

First it is really hard to find the information to receive support, secondly there is no option to answer a survey or give feedback. I finally found an Online Support Page which directed me to Support and Service link. When I clicked the link I received a message that informed me the "Page You Are Looking For Cannot Be Found". WHAT A JOKE!!! Clearly Apple is so arrogant that they have absolutely no interest in helping their customers or hearing about such poor experiences. I am appalled though from reading other reviews I should not be surprised. Hanging up on customers appears to be very common and as such I would venture to guess this is an acceptable strategy for the advisors if they don't want to help the customer or to clear support queues. UNBELIEVABLE!!!

Apple, are you familiar with the David and Goliath story. You are the Goliath, you better be careful or the David's of the industry will take you down. Several of my colleagues and friends have started divorcing themselves from your eco-system as a result of your shady strategy to reduce battery life on some of your phones. I say shady as Apple only educated the customer of this horrible practice when pressured to do so as a result of the public outcry. Shame on you! Customer trust is not something Apple is known for, you should be embarrassed and ashamed. I provided the most recent ticket number below but there are two others that ended with the same horrific experience (disconnecting from the customer).

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Apple?

Original review: Jan. 30, 2018

I rang up Apple support to complain about the quality of their iPhone 6s as I was given a replacement phone that had a faulty battery, and a faulty display both within 90 days. After complaining about the quality of the Apple products and asking if there was anything I could do about this, the supervisor said "I will see what options you have" and then quickly hung up the phone. I am shocked and appalled by this service from Apple. Clearly, if you want to file an ordinary complaint they make it impossible to do so. This was after being on hold for nearly 20 minutes and visiting multiple different Apple stores.

Original review: Jan. 16, 2018

My iPhone 6 needed a battery replacement, which Apple, in five different phone conversations with me, guaranteed they had. But the Soho store didn’t have. Nor did any other Apple store they checked with. So they urged me to get a new iPhone, the old bait-and-switch. News reports about this were accurate. They had me. Worse: they skimped on the trade-in of my otherwise perfectly fine iPhone 6. They should have offered me $300 for the phone. They should have compensated me for two and a half hours travel time in 15 degree weather; and for being in the store for three hours. A scam? You’d have to be naive or worse not to think so. Very disappointing.

Original review: Jan. 16, 2018

Since Apple was offering to replace the iPhone battery for $29, I sent in my phone specifically for this. I get an email back saying there was a problem with the LCD and they included a tiny picture of the back of my phone with some barcode tag. Useless. I started a chat and their chat sucks on a PC - no audio notification when they type something; have to keep looking at the screen (every other chat I've used works better). All responses were maybe 1 minute or longer. Guy tells me the LCD needs to be replaced (it has a small spot on it that only shows up on a totally black screen, otherwise works fine). I say can't you just replace the battery - have to talk to a senior advisor.

On the chat for 47 minutes without being able to talk to said senior advisor. Give up, call their support number the chat person gave me and it wants my phone ID (?) with no option to talk to a person. Finally call and give them the case # that was given from the chat and they don't have any record of the issue. I had to email them the link I was sent because they couldn't see the picture I was sent. Unbelievable. Still waiting. What I can't understand is how Apple with all their Billions can't spend some money to improve their customer support experience. I know someone who works at a company (not Apple) that handles Apple Care - Apple can't even bother to run their own support!!?

Original review: Jan. 11, 2018

I sent my iPhone 6 in to have the battery replaced at the discounted rate due to its internal malfunction and design flaw, and then I was contacted by the repair center to inform me that I needed to pay another $129 to have the screen repaired. The crack on the screen is not on a touch service, it is small and not at risk of spider webbing out. However, they refused to replace the battery unless I repaired the screen as well. They cited that the crack could become larger. I asked if I could sign something releasing liability so that I could have the battery replaced—the only malfunctioning part of the phone—and they said no. Therefore, I have a phone that cost me $800 that is being sent back to me with a battery that wont hold a charge and a screen with a tiny crack on it that works perfectly.

Original review: Jan. 7, 2018

Each representative was professional and courteous in my situation so I don't have issues with them. The representatives have been understanding and they have been apologetic. They went above and beyond attempting to help me. It's the Apple Advisors where my problem is being dealt with in an unprofessional manner. I had to reload my Netflix App because it would not play correctly. However when I went to reinstall it, there was a billing issue. I had ordered two songs and owed them $3.11. Consistently, the representatives were told by the billing department that my account was blocked and it was a failsafe that they could not unblock. First of all, it's not a million dollars and secondly with the amount of money I have spent with Apple since 2013 surely I am worth a $3.11 credit.

The block should not be connected to free apps in the first place. Since 2013, I have spent $3.11 over and over again. Any concept that is implemented unto a computer system is also designed to be removed, so I don't believe that the billing department cannot do anything. Or if they cannot why not establish something where they will give a one time courtesy to waive a bill under $5.00, surely they cannot afford it with all the money being spent with Apple from people all over the world. Apple is making millions but you block my entertainment for $3.11? Any other company would waive or dismiss it. Most mortgage companies or even phone companies would not hold their product or deny their customer service over $3.11. In addition, I am not trying to download anything other than Netflix which is a free app and it's not a part of what Apple offers at all.

That app and many others are completely free. I guess it's what I get for trying to troubleshoot my app when it doesn't work. I will never do that again and I know how Apple really feels about their consumers. I am sure that Steve Jobs the founder of Apple who drove a nondescript car would not let a customer be disappointed and treat them this way over $3.11. They really need to re-examine how they treat people who spend their hard earned money with them. I could understand if it were $390.00 or even $500.00 but it's not it's only $3.11. On my last call to Apple today, I was told the advisor told my CSR customer relations representative that it was not about the "money" but the principle. That's not true because that's all they continue to harp about is the $3.11 which is minute in the bigger scheme of things.

At this point I really don't want anything to do with Apple and I was going to get my daughter and hubby tablets later this year. But why would I spend almost a thousand dollars with a company that can't forgive $3.11 for two songs. That's right it's about the principle. I will remember that when I walk past the Apple Store to another company that won't mistreat me over $3.11.

Original review: Jan. 5, 2018

We are required to go through an account set up and then ask to chat with tech support to help with any issues. I had a tech support person named Moya pick up the chat line and never responded with an answer. I even typed back in that. I was still waiting and she typed back to "give her a minute"... I was on the chat line for 20 minutes! TOTALLY USELESS.

Original review: Jan. 1, 2018

Tried to recover my account since Oct 2017. After chatting with their tech, I received an email saying that they will call me Nov 15 and they never did. I reply the email a couple of times but no one responded. ** Apple! My current iPhone will be my last iPhone.

Original review: Dec. 31, 2017

I have experience loss calls, callers can't hear me when talking. FaceTimers can't hear or sometimes see me. An Apple tech told me that he would stay with on this and get the problem resolved only to say at the end that it is a Verizon problem. This is not true. I already spoke with Verizon who explain to me that Apple is having a lot of problems with the 7 Plus phones. The tech admitted this to me that they did experience a lot of the same issues with other customers. I have traded this phone in 3 times only to have the same issues. I am very upset and disappointed with the phone. It appears to me that Apple is no longer a standup company. I will no longer purchase any Apple products.

Original review: Dec. 26, 2017

I tried for 40 minutes today to make an appointment to upgrade my phone and possibly purchase an Apple Watch. I called the store directly, and each time was transferred to Apple customer care, a misnomer at best. I was redirected and cutoff to the tune of 40 minutes of my life, just to make an appointment. Why the store, couldn't simply answer their own phone is beyond anyone's understanding. As it turns out they have plenty of time slots available so it's not as if they are too busy. When will these companies figure out that their automated systems do not work effectively and in fact only serve to enrage their clients?!

Original review: Dec. 26, 2017

What a Joke! In an attempt to recover my iTunes access, I engaged an account recovery which describes a 4 day process. I lost my account access Dec 22 and in contemplating no phone for the holidays I took the no choice path but to wait the posted 4 days time period. Today Dec 26, I checked my recovery status just like the 3 previous days which counted down to today, only find out that the recovery process has been suspended. As a still patient consumer I called support to get some assistance and after dealing with Amanda who did all she could and then moved onto her manager Cynthia who explained that the recovery process of 4 days needed to start again and that nothing else can be done.

Just in case some person from Apple who can do something reads this (case # **) I told customer support that today’s service was not good Enough, and that if this is all the support I get today that I AM DONE WITH APPLE, ITUNES, THEIR RIDICULOUSLY EXPENSIVE TECHNOLOGY AND ABSOLUTELY INEFFECTIVE SUPPORT SYSTEM. Scripted response, "I am sorry sir that’s all I can do for you today." I have been using these products for 15 years and thank you for nothing, 10 of thousands of dollars, probably 20 plus phones, 5 or 6 iPads and at least 6 full blown apple computers. This is a polite rant because it is posted on the internet, otherwise there would be significant profanity in my descriptive summary. Good job in your customer satisfaction, not!

Original review: Dec. 22, 2017

I tried to log into my Apple iCloud account after an update. My password would not work. I went through every step that the customer service people told me to do, including emailing them personal info to prove my identity. They kept telling me, they could not prove I was whom I said I was. I still do not have access to my iCloud account or everything in it.

Original review: Dec. 18, 2017

I have had many conversations with Apple to have a activation lock removed from a iPhone that I purchased and pay for. I have sent all the information they asked for and almost two weeks later still not able to get the activation lock undone. I am paying for a phone and phone bill that I am not able to use.

Original review: Dec. 6, 2017

Package has been delayed for more than 5 days now. Usually this should be a deliver carrier issue, however Apple being the one that hired the delivery company, is the one requested to talk to them (delivery company couldn't provide info to me) But tech refuse to wait on the line to speak to the delivery agent. So I order from them and they are not giving me information on where my iPhone X is? Nor requesting a status from delivery company but they DID charge already my card for something I haven't received and NOT sure if I will ever get because nobody knows where the package is.

Original review: Dec. 4, 2017

I recently purchased my first iPhone because everyone said that it was so easy to use and they had such great technical support. I have tried to schedule the lesson that they give on how to use your phone and have had nothing but trouble. I spent hours trying to contact a store. It is impossible to discern from their automated questions what is the correct answer. I thought that I had made an appointment but when I showed up I found out that no such appointment existed and was told that I would have to come back. The lighting was so intense that I couldn't have seen the screen anyway. It's like the Red Bull of lighting. The only thing that I took away from that experience was eye strain. I did make an appointment but had to cancel and while I could do that online I could not reschedule online.

BACK TO THE PHONE. Needless to say more aggravation. Finally someone told me to simply say manager when I got one and ignore the automated speech. Tried that. You guessed it. I was hung up on again after holding for a substantial amount of time. Service that you can not easily avail yourself of is no service at all. I am sooo sorry that I purchased this phone and would advise anyone not to believe that Apple provides you with anything special unless frustration is special.

Original review: Dec. 1, 2017

1 star is more than I want to give. My 2-month-old iPhone stopped work in 3 weeks ago. Tech support had me uninstall and reinstall programs on my computer for over 6 hours before saying my phone may be defective. Put a $500+ hold on my credit card to send me a replacement. Sent my defective phone back because I didn't have the right IMEI number (I was never told it could be found on the back of the phone). I had to send back the working phone, but could get another replacement if I had another $500+ hold put on my card.

My phone number was logged incorrectly into their system at least 3 times and they still won't use my preferred number. They misspelled my name and put a repair order in another person's name after they registered my phone to someone else. Then they said I altered my phone making it ineligible for repairs. I think this company will do anything to avoid accepting fault and making repairs. I switched to Samsung. #neverapple.

Original review: Nov. 30, 2017

I called Apple Support because I couldn't watch a movie on iTunes (Rogue One for those wondering). I first tried to get through to talk to a representative, only to be hung up on by the machine. I then tried again, this time I made contact with someone in less than a minute by saying I needed the sales department. Juanita said she could transfer me to technical support but that she needed my number in case the call dropped. I told her I was on a very reliable iPhone and that shouldn't be a worry, she says "Okay I'm transferring you now" and hangs up.

I call again for the third time, this time I went through the automated system to technical support. Finally after waiting 23 minutes I talked to a nice lady named Jessica. I explained everything that happened to me before to Jessica, which she couldn't believe. I explain the problem to her, for my third time in the past half hour and she says that she will get the problem resolved and for me not to worry. Jessica said it's an easy fix at least five times. After a couple minutes she says she needs to transfer me, but they can definitely help and she will stay on the line with me. She does stay on the line with me while we wait. Ten minutes later Jessica's voice comes on and she says she's transferred me to Renee who will know the solution to my problem.

Renee asks some questions moving very slowly as she assesses the answer to each one. It then takes her ten minutes to look up my account. After much delaying she says she needs to transfer me. At this point I have been on the phone with Apple Tech Support for a little over an hour (I really wanted to watch this movie). I ask her what department she works for since she's supposed to be tech support, and she tells me Billing?!? I then ask why she acted like Tech Support for the first 20 minutes of the call and she argues with me that it's only been 10 minutes and this and that.

I asked Renee how to file a formal complaint and she didn't really have an answer, if Renee is even her name. Apple literally gave me the run around for over an hour, before I just called it quits. The ridiculous thing is that Apple just wasted all of these employees' time and mine for a problem that could have been solved in 5 minutes. Steve Jobs would be ashamed of Tim Cook and what the company prides itself on today.

Original review: Nov. 27, 2017

The Apple support number doesn't work properly. I purchase Apple Care. It won't take my serial number. it either keeps talking or ask for the number again! Finally it transfers me. I have to give all my info on every call. I have Apple Care. Why can't they save it? Apple lacks customer service. I have to call because of constant password issues.

Original review: Nov. 26, 2017

Apple has never tried to provide customer service, but now it is at a new low. The one star overrates this company customer support. The website does not provide clear direction, it takes forever to get a person on the phone, each person is unable to answer any questions, constantly transferred, store employees don't care and never help, products don't work (especially phones always need repair). I have been trying for 1 1/2 years to change my email on my phone and no one can fix. Did not want another Apple phone when mine froze 6 months ago but Verizon said I had to get same product.

Original review: Nov. 22, 2017

MacBook Air needed new battery. Made appointment at Apple store which is in next town (30 minute drive) inside of a large busy mall, and had to wait a day to get an appointment. Showed up on Saturday and was in store for about an hour and 40 minutes getting checked in, talking with rep. He thought they had the battery in stock and would replace it immediately, but did not. He said they would overnight it for Monday. I was told I could simply come back to the store without an appointment and they would replace it while I waited. Received an email on Monday night that I could bring in the laptop and DROP IT OFF and it would take 3 to 5 days to replace battery! Huh?

I phoned and talked to a tech who told me that I now had to wait in a 'cue' and there were 40 repairs ahead of mine and I must drop it off and return days later to pick it up. He refused to budge or honor what I had been told in store previously. I then asked for manager who was robotically friendly and I was on the phone with him for 45 minutes in order for him to 'arrange' for me to come in store on the Wednesday day before Thanksgiving and be able to have it done while I wait. I offered to make an appointment in December to come in and wait, but was told 'that is not the way it works'. It takes all of 15 minutes to replace battery. Went back to mall on my holiday--the last place I wanted to be on my day off--and was at Apple store for another 90 minutes checking in and waiting for repair. Found most of the reps to be abrupt and not particularly friendly, bordering on rude.

Including drive time, phone hassle time, time in store, it took about 6 to 7 hours and many hassles to simply get a battery replaced. Owning a Mac really is not worth the hassle of repairs for a simple battery replacement (cost $140). Have replaced batteries on PC laptops by ordering for $30 on Amazon and replacing it myself. I hope to never deal with Apple 'customer service' again. It is so bureaucratic and regimented that it is like dealing with the government. I suspect Apple would prefer you simply trade in your current computer for a new one rather than deal with the hassle of getting it repaired.

We also have iMacs at work with AppleCare support. The one time I needed it, I held on the phone line for 40 minutes, and got a woman who didn't have a clue how to help us with the software issue. She then transferred me to the 'Enterprise' department which gave me a recording with a URL and then disconnected me. Don't even bother with AppleCare. It's not worth the cost. I went online, watched a YouTube, and was able to correct the software issue myself. Apple makes very nice and very expensive products but their customer service and tech support leave much to be desired. I think they are so enamored with themselves and the products that they really do not care about the customers.

Original review: Nov. 21, 2017

I bought an iPad Pro on October 3rd 2017 and quickly received a product which turned out to be defective (black lines across a part of the display). I immediately sent it back to Apple, where since October 9th they have promised to send me a replacement product "soon". I have contacted customer support several times since the end of October to get updates, and this never moved closer to a solution, even though I was again told I would receive a replacement product "soon". It is now November 21st, and I still haven't received the iPad Pro that I paid over a month and a half ago. What especially annoys me about this is that sending an iPad takes 24 hours (at least when Apple doesn't already have my money) so there is no excuse for this very slow response.

Original review: Nov. 20, 2017

Bought an Apple iPhone 6 Plus about 13 months ago. About 30 days ago, the speaker quit working. Took to Apple store and they wanted $400 to repair speaker on a $600 phone. Contacted Apple home office and they said that is all they will do. Started reading other reviews and found out the iPhone 6 Plus was experiencing speaker problems. Do not expect help from Apple with phone issues of this nature. This was not my first iPhone, it will be my last.

Original review: Nov. 13, 2017

I started using Apple computers in 1996. I was what they used to call a Mac head. For the first 17-18 years, I seldom sought help from Apple. Their products were intuitive and they "just worked". But now they're so convoluted, used and so counter intuitive that I've reach out to Apple support several times. If you try chat, you will be continually disconnected. The phone advice from "Advisors" or "Senior Advisors" is usually pure bunk. For example, I was told that Apple Mail deletes your forwarded messages unless you choose "Send and Archive". That's pure fiction. I was also told the only way to delete archived emails on iCloud is to delete the latest backup. That's pure fantasy and totally inaccurate. These two examples are from one email problem I had yesterday.

And because nobody knows their stuff, Way too much time is spent informing them their answers are way off base and just plain wrong. By the time you're done you'll spent an hour or more for the final answer. It may be like the one I received from Apple Support yesterday about my problem: "It was just a one time technical glitch." Really Apple? Apple should hire people who actually KNOW how to use their products. The best support I have received at Apple support was from a woman who admitted she'd never used Apple products until being hired by Apple as a Senior Advisor. She actually listened and then tried to help and worked with me to understand the problem. She wasn't technically experienced but it was refreshing for someone to really listen and not just read scripts. This is not the company I once knew and loved. Don't bother calling Apple support. They don't have a clue.

Original review: Nov. 12, 2017

The store staff are in a word... simple. Having paid for an extended warranty I was on the 30 days past my additional 3 year warranty on the MacBook I'd purchased. I can't go without my laptop due to using it at work. I call knowing I was outside my warranty and answer a series of question after holding for 45 minutes. They were unflinching on any repairs so much so they forgot to offer any resolution. No discussion about what it costs to fix something like a defective display just circling the issue offering no fix. Scared to offer paid support? They use all the right language to just tip-toe around being helpful. "Is there anything else I can do for you today?" Provide a solution $$$ or no $$$. I'll save my $$$ for another brand next time. These people are just trying to make it to the bell. I'm knowledgeable enough to build a desktop and familiar with how to treat another human being. Worst service from a fancy looking shell of a store.

Original review: Oct. 29, 2017

My husband disabled his iPod by entering the wrong password numerous times. I am not tech savvy but spent hours attempting to fix it on my own. I finally gave in and called Apple Tech Support. The agent's name was Cody. I’m sure he felt like he’d have better luck talking to a chimp but he was never condescending, impatient or rude to me. His attitude was awesome. He even encouraged me to hang in there when I wanted to quit. The Apple products are great. The problem stemmed from our poor recordkeeping. This guy went so above and beyond I can’t say enough good things about him. Feeling like a valued customer and finding someone who rolls up their sleeve, determined to solve my problem using terms like ‘we’re almost there’ ‘don’t give up now’!? Nowadays? Almost impossible! This guy was gold. I am Apple for life!

Original review: Oct. 26, 2017

After speaking with someone on live chat for Apple they recommended I made appointment at store where they will swap my frayed Apple lightning cables out. They made it sound so easy and customer service friendly. Guess what it was a nightmare. I waited forever to basically be called a liar because I didn’t have the receipt from a long time ago. I purchased the Apple cables at Best Buy but live chat rep said bring them back to the store. I then called a customer service rep on the phone and she was rude as well. Guess what Apple it’s real simple for me. I don’t need your products any longer. I don’t depend on you never have. I just kind of liked your products. Now I see how you don’t have a helpful customer service and it’s my decision to be happy with someone who values their customers. Thank you!!!

Apple Tech Support Company Information

Apple
www.apple.com

ConsumerAffairs Solutions for Business

Schedule a demo

Inc. 5000 Award

Your use of this site constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use