Apple Tech Support

Apple Tech Support

3.8/5 (556 ratings)

About Apple Tech Support

Apple Tech Support Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Apple Tech Support?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Apple?

Original review: May 11, 2022

I bought a product with 7day complimentary support. It turns out those 7 days start when you order and so ends days before you receive the product. I posted it in Apple community but Apple removed it.

Original review: April 22, 2022

I had the pleasure of being assisted by Cynthia from the Apple Support Center ref #(**). I honestly have been trying to fix my iPhone for well over a year. Storage full. Constantly Deleting pictures and refining what apps I chose to utilize. I accidentally came across the Apple support app to download to my phone it was the best thing that ever happened! Thanks to Cynthia! Out of 32 GB I was at 31.7.

Cynthia took the most mild approach to helping me navigate to pretty low risk possible solutions prior to working our way up through everything. The way she takes time to be patient, kind, polite, understanding, and very easy to understand. I was able to have the liberty of making my own decision on how to move forward towards a solution. I only have my cell phone so she had to explain each step before I hung up and followed what I thought was best/ backup and restore. Hallelujah half of my storage is now freed up! Not only what all I’ve just shared, but... Let me just tell you that Cynthia is one of my most impactful customer service support staff that I’ve talked to in a very long time! She definitely lets you know you are important! Apple you are very lucky to have her! Thank you all! For all you do!!!

Get buying tips about Miscellaneous delivered to your inbox.

Original review: March 9, 2022

Apple did a Mac OS update that forced APFS formatting on hard drives without user permission, corrupting them. If they were formatted to OS Journaled, the update corrupts the drives, and you must take them to a professional to recover the information. Apple tech support cannot assist, and the company is not taking responsibility for its actions. I don't know what it will cost to salvage the information on my hard drives. I believe that Apple should answer to customers and support them. I hope for a resolution. I hope to see updates on Mac OS that will fix these problems. I hope that Apple works towards a better customer experience.

I have also had issues with cloud services being forced upon me and am afraid to cancel them for fear of losing more information. Sadly, if they write software to disable external hard drives, everyone will be forced to pay for cloud services. Somebody should step in and get them under control. They are too big, intelligent, and have too much money behind them. I wish that I never got involved with their ecosystem, although I feel that there may be problems with other services, just different. Unfortunately, I understand why all my friends who use PCs strongly encouraged me never to purchase an Apple product.

Original review: Feb. 18, 2022

Apple sent me an additional computer (that I did not want) and charged me for it. Which caused me to be out of $1200 for weeks and Apple did not care. They also sent the product earlier than they had told me and so it was sitting out in the cold for hours.

Original review: Feb. 18, 2022

I recently took my M1 MacMini in for a service (logic board replacement to be precise) at Apple Store Icon Siam. The whole experience was horrible, to say the least. I'm on the phone with Apple for over 10 hours (including Apple Care+ issues) as well as 4 trips to Apple store Icon siam. Apple Store itself couldn't be reached by phone number whatsoever (more than 30 minutes of waiting time). Upon receiving the Mac, the technician informed me that the I/O wall had to be replaced and the parts will arrive within 7-14 days which required me to return to the Apple store at least 2 more times. I don't know why but apple seems to hire an unqualified technician who didn't thoroughly inspect the product.  Apple thinks it's a joke to make their customer wait over 10 hours for the phone call and take as many trips as possible to the Apple store.

There's a problem with Apple Care+ for M1 Mac mini. I recently purchase Apple Care + for my M1 Mac mini through Apple Support App on iPhone, I called them over 8 times with a minimum of 30 minutes each time to ask for a tax invoice on my company name, not my personal name and Apple online store Thailand just didn't get my request, they keep sending me the SAME OLD Tax INVOICE which I couldn't use. I recently got off a phone with the Apple Store Singaporean team and he informed me that there's nothing he can do, Apple wouldn't agree to modify my tax invoice even though it wasn't my fault. I guess Apple's standard has decreased dramatically!

Original review: Feb. 15, 2022

I sent my iPhone Pro 11 in to have the screen repaired after dropping it in my driveway. It was in an Otterbox, but the screen cracked. I used it for 2 months that way prior to sending it in because of delays in screen availability. After agreeing to repair charge I sent it in, I received an email saying the cost of repair had doubled because the logic board had tested bad and did I want to proceed. The cost of repair was not over $650 so I said no, please ship it back.

The phone was returned and I decided to take it to another repair center, the logic board was good and they determined that the only repair needed was the screen, unfortunately, Apple returned it to me without the screws, protective plates for the ribbon cables, and something else to do with holding the camera in place. Contacted apple to complain and they said they will have to open a case and get back to me because they don't have a procedure for handling that. TERRIBLE service. Plus I found out most Apple repair techs are pushing replacements instead of repairs. I feel like I've been scammed, it was a $1000 phone!

Original review: Jan. 10, 2022

Two online sessions and a trip to their store and my AirBud Pro headphones need to be shipped back. I have spent more time waiting on tech support than the stupid things are worth. Apple's server disconnected me several times. I had to explain what was wrong several times and the store wouldn't even see me for at least a week. They aren't even that good an earbud. Top dollar for products that fail within a year and horrible customer service. I don't know how they are so well perceived. Last product I will ever buy from them.

Original review: Jan. 1, 2022

Very helpful and support is top notch! I had a replacement iPad sent and I returned it because I thought the port was blocked. I realized after I sent it that the cord was switched out by someone in the house. Called them back and they reordered, I felt really dumb, they reassured it’s happened before and not to worry.

Original review: Sept. 2, 2021

I have had my iphone7 for one year now, working beautifully, not a scratch. All of a sudden, my phone decided to lock itself with an improper AppleID that does not exist because it happened to be my recovery email. Therefore, it became impossible to update anything, (apps, software..). After 6 attempts to find a solution (talking to a different customer service person each time and re-explaining the situation each time), my phone was re-initialized (lost all my contacts info...) and still could not change the wrong AppleID and could not activate the phone. After 10 attempts, my phone is now not usable and it is due to a problem with a corruption with the AppleID and the only thing I can do is wait for them to unlock the phone (which could take up to a month) according to the representative. This leaves me with no choice but to purchase another phone.

When it is Apple who is responsible for the loss of the phone, they should have provided me with another unlocked phone. When there is a engineering issue with a car, the dealer or the car company fix the problem at their charge or provide you with a replacement car. Apple does not have the decency to do this when it is a software design caveat.

Original review: June 19, 2021

My computer screen randomly started displaying horizontal lines and bands which made it unreadable. Since it was still under warranty AppleCare product repair send me a box with a prepaid label which I packaged the computer in. From the date I received the box until the date I received my computer back was only 72 hours. I could not believe how quickly they were able to replace the entire screen and overnight it back to me! Extremely satisfied!

Apple Tech Support Company Information