3.20/5

433 Apple Tech Support Consumer Reviews

Original review: June 13, 2019

Elizabeth was really really nice and sociable. It was like talking to a friend rather than being talked down to. She was very understanding and even though we came to the conclusion that my device needed to be brought in for repairs, it was still productive. She was very nice and patient with me and I felt comfortable enough to crack jokes with her. After we realized that I needed to bring it in she quickly helped set up an appointment for the next day. Much love Elizabeth.

Original review: June 2, 2019

I called Apple support because I was having trouble setting up my Apple ID on my new iPhone. Damien was so helpful and worked through every possible solution with me until we got it solved! He was very patient and kind while we troubleshooted the issue. Damien and I talked for quite a while and ended up chatting about life and school. He was very funny and insightful! He made my experience very comfortable and fun, and he walked me through every step of the issue I was having. I'm so thankful for Damien and his help - fingers crossed he's my rep the next time I have to call Apple support!

Get expert buying tips about Miscellaneous delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Feb. 14, 2019

I wish I’d caught the lady's name. But I’ll tell ya what. She was such a nice woman and so nice to talk to. I think we spoke for 3 minutes about issues I called about. Got that ironed out then talked for like 45 minutes as if we knew each other. She’s from Minnesota and lives in Bozeman now. I hope the company knows who I’m talkin about. She was so nice and great to deal with. Always been a Apple fan but this made me more of a fan. And your customer service was awesome. Thanks again for being for the people and thank you for hiring good people! God bless y’all! And thank you again ma’am for being so kind!

Original review: Jan. 23, 2019

Two times last week I had to call and chat with Apple and they were so nice to me. They also fix both my problems that I had one was connecting to the internet on my iPad and the other was doing a factory reset on my iPad because I forgot the passcode. There wasn’t really anything I could do without my computer. So I think these guys are wonderful at helping people.

Original review: Aug. 20, 2019

Apple Watch 3. Purchased this watch 3 months ago for my 15 year old granddaughter. Battery swelled and the face popped off. They refuse to fix unless I pay (229.00). It has been the most hassle to get anything resolved. One tells me will fix. Other says will not, so when sent back to them will not repair. Said a very small crack in face. I did not see that when sent and I looked. Have to make appointments to get items looked at, and there are not a lot of locations to go to. The one in my area is not very close and in a very big mall and very crowded. I will never purchase another Apple product.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Apple?

Original review: Aug. 20, 2019

I was recently abroad and was charged 11 times for reactivating FaceTime and iMessage. I did not use any of those applications while abroad. These charges are random, I go abroad every summer and this never happened. Apple does not explain these charges (amount or occurrence). The total amount is not very much ($10) so when you call Apple customer service, after 45 minutes waiting to talk to a representative, you just decide is not worth your time. If they do this to thousands and thousands of people they can collect million of dollars. That is one of the factors that explain Apple reporting amazing gains. It is scary how defenseless one feels with this big companies. They charge (steal from you) whatever they want and whenever they want and you just pay.

Original review: Aug. 15, 2019

The process to reset the Apple ID password take too long and hell of complicate. I called in Apple Support and they also have no help, I have to wait for 13 days in order to get the txt message for password reset. Apple software and support have have done better than this.

Original review: Aug. 13, 2019

My family has used Apple products for years, no issue, until the iPhone X. My daughter's iPhone 10 went dark a couple of months after purchase, Apple fixed it. It did it again a couple months later. Again they repaired it. This happened a third time and they gave her a refurbished one. Well it just recently happened again, but now they tell her the warranty is up. Apple also says this is a known issue with the iPhone X. If it’s a known issue then fix it or replace the phone. Apple customer care basically told me we have $1000 paperweight. Not a good way to support loyalty.

Original review: Aug. 5, 2019

A couple weeks after I bought the iphone7, model A1660, I noticed I would lose service. So, I went to Verizon thinking it was a service issue. They changed my sim card, after the new sim card it worked fine for a couple weeks. Then I would get the "no service" again. Verizon then told me to contact Apple because there was a recall on some of the iphone7's, so I contacted Apple and they made an appointment at the Orchard store. When I took my phone in they had to restore it, and because it started working after the restore it didn't fall under the recall. I have had the phone restored twice now and Apple refuses to put it under the recall.

Customer service tells me that my phone has a software issue but when I asked for the update to fix the software issue he says that he doesn't know for sure it is a software issue, and that it is not covered by the "no service" recall, even though I have the model A1660 that has the recall for "NO SERVICE". Apple has wasted so much of my time keeping me on the phone assuring me that giving me a "senior advisor" will help this process go smoothly and she was going to do whatever it takes to make sure my phone is working. Well, 2 weeks after my second restore I have lost service for 24 hours now, the "advisor" that wasted another hour of my time was rude and basically told me the only thing she could do was send me a box to send my phone in to have it looked at, that would take 7-10 business days just to look at...at that time they would let me know if it was covered under the recall, if not I would have to pay for them to fix it.

I explained that my phone is frozen and says "no service" and I have the model A1660, will you just replace my phone and I will send this one in so at least I will have a phone in the meantime. She was very rude and tried undermining me. I was beyond upset and frustrated that I just hung up on her. Apple has yet to try calling me back or respond to any of my e-mails. My husband and I just ordered the Galaxy S10+! So long Apple, you just lost a family of 4 that has multiple Apple devices.

Original review: Aug. 4, 2019

Apple charged me over $129 extra for "Apple Care" which claims to offer extra support. However, there is absolutely no way to book Genius Bar appointments on their website, and when you call they send you a link that takes you in circles with no link to Genius Bar appointments there either. I finally had to get someone in the store to book it, and when I went they deleted all of the items on my desktop, losing many months worth of valuable work. I now have to go back tomorrow to see if they can find all of the items they have lost. I spent over $2000 in their store and they have offered ZERO helpful service, and cost me over 3 hours of my time.

Apple Tech Support Company Information