Miami, FL

3.8/5 (1176 ratings)

About Straight Talk Wireless

Straight Talk is a no-contract phone plan that shares networks with four major cellphone service providers. It doesn’t restrict people to long-term contracts, and it offers nationwide coverage and more data plans with flexible payment options.

Pros

• Affordable options
  • Add-on features available
  • No contracts

Cons

• Data can be slow
  • No family plans

Bottom Line

Straight Talk offers basic cellphone coverage and the option to purchase discounted phones or keep your current phone. There are no contracts and no hidden fees.

Straight Talk Wireless Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Straight Talk Wireless?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Straight Talk Wireless?

Original review: March 2, 2021

Straight Talk Wireless is a horrible cell phone company. I purchased a iphone from them almost a year ago for my 12 year old grandson. He had their service almost a year but it got to expensive for me to pay for it so I found a cheaper cell phone company for him. I called straight talk to get my grandson's unlock code so the new SIM card from our new cell phone company would work. Straight talk proceeded to tell me that in order for them to give me the unlock code I had to pay $90 dollars for it!! That is insane!! I'm on a fixed income and can't afford to pay for a unlock code that already belonged to my grandson anyway! I paid $130 for the phone from straight talk and was paying $43 a month for their service..and then they say I had to pay $90 dollars for the unlock code!!! Wow really?!?! I would not recommend straight talk wireless to anyone at all! Beware. They are a money hungry cell phone company and their service isn't worth nothing either.

Original review: Feb. 24, 2021

Bought a cell phone. Was told be here in one to two days and never showed but when I called they said because of weekend ran late and they said FedEx was at fault. I told them I was mislead and lied to. To get the extra fee requested that fee back and even when I talk to a rude manager she still refused the fee back. Over a few dollars and the employee not trained right.

Original review: Feb. 24, 2021

Bought and paid in full for a NO CONTRACT phone and bought a NO CONTRACT card to fill the phone. Told the person where I lived and that I was moving in 3 months and where I was moving to and he said, "Straight Talk pings off of other towers so it should work as well as any other service." It worked in my old home for 3 months,, but I moved 17 miles away and it doesn't work in my new home. I have to drive 14 miles before it connects. My previous tenants had Verizon and it worked. My roommate has US Cellular, it works.

Straight has tried for 3 months to make it work but each tech ends saying they can't make it work. But today, one of their techs connected me to WIFI calling and it worked for 2 phone calls then stopped. When I called back the new tech said, "Wifi was not an option, we cannot provide you service." They can't or will not, provide me service, and will not release my NO CONTRACT phone until I have paid for service for 12 uninterrupted months, even though they know it won't work. I cannot afford to pay for phone service that doesn't work and buy another phone and pay for a second phone service. What does NO CONTRACT mean? They won't let me return the phone because the phone works fine. Just not where I live NOW. They suggested since I can't afford to purchase another phone and pay for 2 phone services, I should get on the free phone program, because they are not going to unlock the phone, they don't care if it works or not.

Original review: Feb. 20, 2021

I had no issues with Straight Talk until I bought a new phone online from TracFone. I sent the phone back 3 times as it would constantly freeze up. I asked for another model or a refund, neither of which was supplied due to their one rule that applies to all. That rule states you must use their phone for no less than a year. So they say you have no contract but really you do if you buy one of their Trac Fones. Even when they don't work properly.

Original review: Feb. 12, 2021

I purchased a phone after mine died. The website indicate that shipping was 1 - 3 days. I made the purchase Thursday so I figured the phone would arrive by Saturday. On Friday at 5:05 PM I got an email saying the phone had shipped and would arrive on Monday. That's 5 days. I'm not okay with that. Had I had accurate shipping information I would have purchased my phone through someone else. Now I'm trying to contact the company. They have phone numbers I can call if my phone worked but no email or chat options, even though they were quick to chat when I was shopping for a phone. This really bothers me.

This is the first time I've ever had an issue and now I can't get any support. The website says to contact them click below.... There's a spot, way below, that says contact, when you click on it it only has generic links to account balance, order tracking, etc, but no real help. I tried. The chat is a robot. I'm probably going to change service providers after this.

Original review: Jan. 20, 2021

I tried to purchase a new phone on the site but the website was malfunctioning so I called the company. After jumping through a number of hoops, I finally was transferred to the sales department. A day after I place my order for a new phone, I received an email telling me the order was cancelled. I called back and after being transferred three times, I explained that from the verification email I received, they had mixed up the information that I had given them. They finally got the information correct and order the phone again. A day later, I received another email telling me that the order had been cancelled. What is going on with them? Is it poor staff training? Is it inadequate policies or procedures? The answer to the questions is to simply find another cellphone service.

Original review: Jan. 19, 2021

After explaining to Straight Talk the Note 9 would be coming from Verizon, and getting it released, we were not pleased when after our new account would not send any attachment in an email or text. We were told it was a Note 9 issue. Funny there was never a problem on Verizon and why wouldn't you tell a possible new customer this info. Now we have a SIM card and month of service that is worthless. When we called back for the problem to be fixed we were just told it was a glitch because it was a Verizon phone. Worst. Service. Ever.

Original review: Jan. 17, 2021

We purchased this phone after being assured that we could unlock the phone and use it in Canada. All the people we spoke with at Walmart and Straight Talk are liars. This phone is nothing but an expensive paper weight. I will be filing a formal complaint with the FCC/FTC.

Original review: Jan. 12, 2021

I've had to file 2 BBB complaints in the last three months over their complete lack of customer service. I've had their employees hang up on me, put me on hold and never return, yell at me, refuse to transfer me to someone else. One guy let me listen to his dog bark for 20 minutes while he couldn't figure out how to transfer me to the correct department. They lied to both me and the BBB in my first complaint in November. They do not back up their products, service, or any other programs.

If you have a problem you will be shunted through a series of low level employees who read a script of what they're suppose to say and do not know anything beyond that script. Getting an answer or a solution is next to impossible. If you wish to leave, you cannot take your phone with you as they will not unlock it unless that phone, not your number, the phone has been in service with them for over a year. I've had to buy 4 phones in the last 4 years with them, their phones don't last a year.

Original review: Jan. 10, 2021

For 5 consecutive months Straight Talk has changed my plan mid-cycle and taken away all of my data. Every time I have contacted their tech support which is no help whatsoever! They tell me that there is nothing they can do for me. The options given to me are: 1) pay for extra add on data at $10 per GB (or maybe 2GB), 2) wait until the end of my billing cycle and go without data, or 3) upgrade back to the plan I was strangely kicked off of mid-cycle and pay extra since I'd be giving up my current service and restarting a new service! Twice I have even paid extra to immediately reinstate my (supposed unlimited 60GB) data in order to do my job. Because of this happening so many times I'm going back to postpaid through another provider. Sure it costs more but there's much less nonsense to deal with.

For the record I feel that straight talk has ripped me off. For example, in the end of December I had to pay an extra $60 to get my data back by starting a new cycle early. In the process I lost 10 days of prepaid service. After 10 days of "unlimited" data they kicked me off of my plan into a lower data plan (5th month in a row) thus causing me to lose ALL of my data yet again!! Tech support offered ZERO help as usual. Again, they gave me the three above options. I consider these actions stealing from their customers! Keep in mind that I'm using nowhere near the 60GB per month. As far as I'm concerned they owe me data that was taken from me 5 times and at the end of this cycle I will never give them another cent!

Original review: Jan. 1, 2021

The first time I tried Straight Talk, it didn't go well and I wrote a bad review. The review was accurate to my experiences then, however, I tried them again and now I really think their customer service has improved beyond my wildest imagination! Their product offering has also improved as they have added hot spot tethering to their services. I am happy to be with them.

Original review: Dec. 27, 2020

Straight Talk is great for prepaid cellular service... Just make sure you don’t have ANY problems that come up to where you have to call and speak to someone. The CS employees/agents/associates are some of the most condescending, down-right rude people I have ever had to speak with. I work for a company that activates prepaid and postpaid phones with different carriers. I dread having to call Straight Talk every time. The agents get irritated at me when I can’t hear them because of background noise or feedback... on their end.

When guiding me through whatever issue I called about, they speak to me like they think I am stupid. They literally use a tone that’s so condescending, it makes the entire conversation frustrating... Nobody likes to be made to feel stupid, especially when dealing with electronics and technical phone issues with service. The last phone call I had to make was due to the customer I had not being able to access their account. Every time we tried to enter a password, we got an error no matter what account or password we used.

I tried everything I could to help out... reinstalling the StraightTalk app, changing passwords through email links, creating a new account, and even creating an entirely new email account to create a new Straight Talk account! I finally called StraightTalk. The person I spoke to was nice in the first couple minutes, but became increasingly rude when I explained to her that I had already done everything she was instructing me to do. She ended up HANGING UP ON ME while I was trying to change the customers Straight Talk password for the 4th time!

My boss has had the same issues with StraightTalk as well. We have had to speak to manager after manager, and they’re usually worse than the associates! Working in Customer Service myself, it’s absolutely awful to have someone in the same position treat me like I am beneath them, like I’m too stupid for them to deal with. These CS representatives need better training when it comes to how to speak to people on the phone. It’s very frustrating having to call in the first place, but to have a person (whose job it is to help with issues) speak to people like they’re idiots is even MORE infuriating. Do better, Straight Talk.

Original review: Dec. 23, 2020

I've been with ST on & off for about 6 yrs. For a US customer who speaks English, explaining issues to service reps whose primary language isn't English is very frustrating. I often just hang up & call again hoping to connect with someone who comprehends what I'm saying. They recently changed the terms of my plan without any notification or warning of any kind. Cut me from 120GB data down to 25GB high speed data. I had no notice of this & when I went over the 25 GB, they cut off internet service!

My questions to first service rep were answered with standard "canned" responses & filler about assuring me she had the tools to solve issues. She solved nothing & had no understanding of why I was questioning having internet disconnected. Finally got a supervisor who explained everything in agonizingly technical detail, but could not explain why terms of my plan changed without notice or why I had received no warning that data limit was about to expire! He also said the data usage info shown on phone isn't accurate; said I have to text inquiry to one of their help numbers to get that info. (Why put data usage info on the phone if it isnt accurate?) Bottom line, they also determined my sim card might be faulty & to their credit, sent a new one at no charge. Straight Talk's biggest problem is their customer service language barrier & inability to directly pinpoint issue & solve it for the customer.

Original review: Dec. 16, 2020

I purchased a Samsung A20 Mobile Phone and never received the shipment. It was never delivered by FedEx. I called Straight Talk but could not talk to anyone about phone sales from their website. There is no customer service for Straight Talk Phone orders, only for technical phone issues. I was bounced around from one department to another, finally was told to contact FedEx. I had to file a lost shipment claim with FedEx. When I submitted a requested review on Straight Talk Web Site I received this response. (Our staff has read your review and values your contribution even though it did not meet all our website guidelines. Thanks for sharing, and we hope to publish next time!) Terrible Service!

Original review: Dec. 11, 2020

I've been a loyal customer for 7+ yrs, I always buy the $55 card, the Ultimate Unlimited, but all of a sudden they decided to limit the internet usage, I was told to read the fine print, I did, it says, reserve the right to review your account, nothing about turning it off, I'm switching companies, BEWARE!!

Original review: Dec. 7, 2020

I have been on the phone with them for 3 hours with no satisfaction. They keep moving me to a new department to do the same tests with no satisfaction. At one point the person said I needed a new phone and was taking my info for that when the call dropped. She never called back. I called and they wanted me to restart from the beginning. I tried again online with the same results.

Original review: Dec. 2, 2020

I bought the $65 Platinum plan with 20 gigs of hotspot 4 days ago. I get a text message saying my 10 gigs of hotspot is up. I need to purchase a $55 card. I spoke to customer service. They verified the $65 plan been verified that soon as you touch your hotspot button even if nothing is connected using hotspot it burns your gig up. How can data run out if nothing is using it. It's a good promise that I found unfulfilled. I work most all day. Watch a movie or two at night then bed. So 4 cause times 2 movies that 8 movies I've used hotspot for. That costed 20 and I'm sure it didn't but just having hotspot activated costed. No stars given unless fixed.

Original review: Nov. 26, 2020

In 2013 my family was done with ATT so at that time I researched and for only one line and buying the brand new (at that time) iPhone 5 I would pay at the least amount but most likely more than $100 more over 2 years if I went with Verizon than if I 1st bought the phone then prepaid each month. This was not counting Verizon's extra fees (like if I was late paying a bill). I don't like to be wasteful nor over-consumptive so I went from original iPhone 3 (had used for at least 4 years at that time and it still turns on!) to the iPhone 5 which I'm STILL currently using so I can't even comprehend the amount I've actually saved beyond the original 2 years seeing how I'm on 7.75 years now.

I vaguely remember the initial set up was easy. I'm sure if I called Straight Talk I could continue to use this phone but they have been sending out notifications on how the towers/service is being updated and I need to get a new phone (even tho I made sure I got the iPhone 5 with LTE but just never had them turn it on because I live in a rural area) but I do need a new phone because I've run out of memory years ago so I am planning/researching the newest iPhone 12 and various carriers/plans/etc and came across this and decided I needed to chime in since I've used straight talk for so many years.

Living in rural northwestern Pa we only got better than spotty 1 or 2 bars of service In 1 upstairs bedroom about a year or 2 ago so I've really almost never been able to use a cell at my house except on wifi. Don't have to travel far tho to get signal and I would say I average at least several hours daily using cell service instead of wifi. There have only been 3 times I've had a problem with the service, which was the data all of a sudden wouldn't work, everything else still worked good but just wouldn't connect to internet or had no cell data.

The 1st time it happened (probably after about 2 years in) customer service gave me the run around trying to blame my phone so I had to drive 2 hours to Apple store to have them verify nothing was broke/wrong with the phone itself. In the end(after several calls over a few days) what they had to do was have me on the phone while they called Verizon to have Verizon reset my number with the towers, which I can only imagine the Verizon people giving them a terribly difficult time since yes they are terrible to try to understand because of their accents. I think what the problem was is that periodically Verizon updates their towers and my phone was turned off at my house since I didn't get service so it didn't automatically update.

Anyway the next time it happened I knew what the problem was so when I called in I "slowly" explained (making sure I didn't talk too fast so they could also understand me) that this had happened before (I had written down the dates/names/etc the 1st time it happened so idk if that helped) and how it was fixed and they still wanted me to like factory reset my phone but I just said ya I already had done that because I knew that's what I had to the 1st time even tho I hadn't and it only took 1 call this time and 1 the final time it happened so I actually had excellent experience with customer service the 2nd & 3rd times.

I think part of the problem is that when something isn't working with our phones we're already extremely frustrated but to add on this communication barrier really worsens the situation for ourselves because it's not that we just have a difficult time understanding them but they can't understand us either, so when I called the last 2 times I made sure I sounded extra friendly, not frustrated, made sure I was speaking very clearly and kinda slow so they had a much easier time understanding what I was saying. I never have experienced dropped calls or slowed data but I don't rely on it for constant internet access either so a few years back they came out with more plans around the number of Gb of data and pricing so I think I went from paying $45 to $35 now for the same thing.

From researching a little online I think there might be other prepaid companies like straight talk in my area that might be even cheaper but even tho there are several recent bad reviews for straight talk (many seem to be about trying to buy a phone thru their site which I wan't going to do anyway) I think I'm just going to stick with them seeing how over the years I can't even imagine how much money I've saved and I've hardly had any problems only had to contact them 3 times and the last 2 times were quite pleasant and helpful.

They also have a points program so every time you add a service plan you get so many points but you can also write reviews on social media/their site or watch commercials or play games for points which can be used to get a service plan or towards a new phone. I've seen no mention of their rewards program. It's too difficult for me because of this rewards program and also not knowing anyone else in my area who has some other company to inquire about the reliability, to try to calculate how much or if I'd even save by switching to another prepaid carrier.

If in the future I learn that I'd save a lot by switching then I would consider and I would switch if it would save me at least $50/year I figure every penny counts and at least in the area I live in if I can pay less for virtually the same exact thing then it's a win for me! I figure since there's no contract I can leave straight talk ANY time so if something better/cheaper comes my way then I'll choose that or if straight talks service starts to slow or drop calls then I'd switch but I would definitely recommend straight talk and think that if it's a cheaper option in your area then you should try it and see for yourself if your internet is slower or not you can always switch since there's no contract!

Original review: Nov. 19, 2020

I was a Verizon Customer for years, but in Wal-Mart one day. Straight Talk had a person talking about how Great they were. The person told me that I would Love the whole plan, if I purchased a phone. I asked the person, if I was Unhappy with Straight Talk could I switch the new phone. Back to Verizon Service and she said yes, I tried the Service for 3 months and was very Unhappy with it. So I went back to Verizon to switch back to them, they contacted Straight Talk to switch the phone to Verizon. And Straight Talk would not release the phone to be switched, so I'm out the $200.00 I gave for the phone. Plus the $600.00 to buy the new phone from Verizon since I couldn't switch the $200.00 phone to Verizon. So if you want a Great Phone Company to use, use Verizon Phone Service.

Original review: Nov. 16, 2020

I wish I'd NEVER gotten this service!! You pay extra money so the internet won't be slow and it's a waste of money because from the word go the internet is about 2G and it doesn't get faster. Not a surprise with it being AT&T because they just lost a HUGE lawsuit over the same thing. Guess they didn't learn their lesson. Will be switching as soon as my first month is up. I advise anyone thinking about getting it, NOT TO!!!

Original review: Nov. 7, 2020

Service good. Getting told a new phone to replace a defective phone is bad when all business contacts and schedule are in my phone. Twice I have spoken to them and twice I had told new phone was on the now. 20 days later they want my defective phone to be sent a new phone.

Original review: Oct. 23, 2020

We have Straight Talk users since at least 2015. It was before then because that’s when I have on record for signing up for rewards. We really gravitated towards the bring your own phone plan because we all love our iPhones. At first it went well, but recently, as we tried to add our last two family members to the plans, it has been horribly difficult to find SIM card that work. The service is average. Sometimes it’s very good, sometimes it horrible. But we like the unlimited plan and with 6 of us on. It’s more affordable than any other service available in our area. Both of my oldest have bought expensive nice iPhones on the straight talk website and they are happy with their plans so far. They did NOT use the SIM card sent with their new phone. They used their old SIM cards and it works fine for them.

The new cards we have purchased and the new iPhones we haven’t bought from straight talk do not work with straight talk Sims even when the website says they will. We have spent hours in the phone with very strange people. Sometimes we can hear wind and chickens outside in the background, or who knows maybe the chickens are inside? Anyway, if you're looking for affordable average service this is an ok deal for you. Just don’t expect to bring an unlocked iPhone from another company and be prepared to spend lots of hours on the phone every time you want upgrade or add a phone for your daughter's bday. Best of luck to you.

Original review: Oct. 14, 2020

They sold me an unlimited service plan for text, talk and data with no indication of it actually being a LIMITED service plan. Apparently somewhere there is small writing that isn't discussed when you're purchasing your service that limits all of the above "unlimited services".... This is not only misleading but a flat out lie that they sold me! 13 days into my plan my phone was disconnected in the middle of my work day. I spent 3 hrs trying to get the customer service to help me, but they kept transferring me to another company who kept hanging up due to technical difficulty and telling me to call back at a different time. THIS IS THEFT IF YOU ASK ME AND I WILL BE FILING AGAINST THIS COMPANY. DO NOT BE TRICKED BY THEM.

Original review: Oct. 12, 2020

They said I used all my data so I paid extra $10. Then they didn't add it on. After 3 days I called and they hung up on me 3 times. Last time talked to someone who said they would fix it and data came on but found out they charged me $10.. again. Then they slowed it down so much it was unusable. Employees speak poor English and unable to understand most of convo. When I asked her to spell what she was saying she said nothing for a few seconds and hung up on me. This hanging up is the norm with this company. It can take an hour with having to call back constantly. I am going to change to ** tomorrow as they have an A rating with consumer reports. Straight talk had an F rating and they deserve an F-. Terrible service.

Original review: Oct. 11, 2020

I ported my phone number from Verizon yesterday. All my balances for talk, text, and data went to zero and when I tried to set up voicemail, dialing *86 and holding down the 1 button connected me with Straight Talk customer service. After chatting with several agents and calling and speaking with at least 4 more agents, I was unable to resolve either issue. It is very difficult to communicate with the agents. I was promised a call from technical support on two occasions but I never received a call. I am shopping for a real phone service today.

Original review: Oct. 9, 2020

Lying company. Not only is their customer service awful and time-consuming to navigate. The company claims to be a no-contract company yet if you buy one of their phones they will not unlock it unless the phone has been active with them for 12 months. I have had this service for 5 years and I was finally fed up with their awful customer service and tried to switch companies. They were happy to port my number but didn't tell me while they were porting my number that they would not unlock my $800 phone that I bought outright. So then my phone was inactive but could not be reactivated by my company of choice because Straight Talk is holding it captive because the phone isn't a year old.

I paid $800 for this phone. It is my phone. They have no right to dictate where I service it! If I had bought a phone outright by AT&T and decided 6 months later I wanted to switch they would respect the phone is mine. I've been with the service for 5 years!!! They hid this policy on a third party website which is linked in tiny print on a small piece of paper in the phone's box. The worse company I have ever had the displeasure of working with. I cannot wait for May when they have to unlock my phone and I can stop wasting my money with Straight Talk.

Original review: Sept. 12, 2020

My husband broke his iPhone SE, went to Walmart and bought a new iPhone SE 2020. He wanted to keep his number etc. so the sim card from his old phone was placed into the new phone. Walmart sells Straight Talk but it Was Not disclosed that the new iPhone was locked by Straightalk and would not be able to be unlocked for 12 months. If we had know this little FACT that iPhone would not have been purchased.

I found a better carrier price at 1/2 the price I paid for Straight talk but could not get the new iPhone unlocked (due to the sim card not matching device). It took us over 24 hours to find this out after playing phone tad between Straightalk and Walmart. Walmart electronics associates should be trained and told not to exchange old sim cards and that phones sold by Straightalk will be locked for 12 months from activation (sort of a Contract for a No Contract Carrier). Even though I and my husband had been with Straight talk for over 12 months, we were stuck with a $377.00 phone we could not take with us. As for Walmart I finally got a refund for the iPhone and plan to purchase a phone from our NEW carrier. NO MORE STRAIGHT TALK for us and NO I WILL NOT recommend.

Original review: Sept. 10, 2020

I am a college student and I have been buy the 45$ plan for years and always had high speed data until today I had a doctor's appointment and as I was using my gps they took my data and said it's 2$ to get it back. I refuse. I'm leaving after that.

Original review: Sept. 8, 2020

If I could rate them less than one star, I would. I purchased my son a phone and prepaid plan with Straightalk in December of 2019. It is now September of 2020. In these nine months, we've had to get his number changed THREE TIMES because his number kept being given to someone else, even though we were set up on auto refill each month. So when I would try to reach my 13 year old son, I got someone else.

My debit card was being charged to refill someone else's account. After the 3rd time of this happening, I called them and told them I wanted to totally cancel service with them and that I needed the phone unlocked so I could switch carriers. The lady I spoke with told me the phone was unlocked. We went to another carrier and got everything set up. When we put the new SIM card in the phone, it said it was still locked. I called them back and explained the situation only to be told, "You have to keep service for a year before you can unlock the phone." So either the first lady lied or doesn't know what she's doing.

I told them I was never told this. I asked them how am I supposed to keep service with a company who continuously gives my service to someone else?!?! I paid for the phone, I OWN THE PHONE, but now I am unable to use it. I spent over 3 hours on the phone with them and got nowhere. I was placed on hold and no one ever picked up. I kept calling back. I eventually had to just buy my son another phone with our new carrier, even though I have a phone that is paid for and that I own, but I can't use it. I asked for a refund on the phone if I am not able to use it because our account kept being given to someone else and I had no other choice but to cancel service. I was told they would not refund it. It's nothing short of theft. They take your money but you don't get the service you pay for. Then you're stuck with equipment you can't use but you paid for. I would not recommend this company to my worst enemy. The way they treat their customers is HORRIBLE!!!

Original review: Sept. 6, 2020

I chatted with one of the customer service representatives to get some questions answered. 1 of the things I wanted answered was what would happen if I used up the 10 gigs of mobile Hotspot, I was told that it would just slow down but would continue just at a slower speed. Went ahead a did the account setup on line and during the setup process decided to lease the phone instead of purchasing outright. Was assured that the phone and phone service would bill out together. NOT TRUE! Lost credit card that I had used to set up the account with so as soon as I got new card went out to account and put new card information in. I get an email that was sent out by Smartlease that my payment was past due!

The phone wasn't activated until the 13 or 14th of August and the service is supposed to be for a month. The email was sent out September 4 at 11:30pm and the phone was off at 7:00am the next morning. Tried to call them to find out what was going on and their response was to call Smart Lease because they are the one who turned the phone off but I kept telling them that I didn't have any phone number for them and when I asked to be transferred to them I would be disconnected. Had problems understanding cs and couldn't get transferred to a USA base call center.

Straight Talk Wireless Company Information