3.1/5 (2009 ratings)

About Pure Talk

Pure Talk offers nationwide coverage with no contracts and no hidden fees. We make the process of switching as simple as it can get. No need to buy a new phone or get a new number; with Pure Talk, you can keep both! Our customer service team is located in the US & is ready to help you at any time. Contact us today to learn more about plans available and how you can switch & start saving!

Pros

• Affordable plans
  • No hidden fees
  • Ideal for seniors
  • Reliable coverage

Cons

• Service lags once data caps
  • Does not operate its own network

Bottom Line

Pure Talk provides cellphone coverage at an affordable price and a variety of discounts. The company offers and services designed for older adults with no hidden fees.

Pure Talk Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Pure Talk?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Pure Talk?

Original review: June 25, 2022

I have been completely satisfied with the service and the reduction in the price of my monthly bill. The technical assistance has been good and very helpful. I would highly recommend Pure Talk to any of my friends or family.

Pure Talk response

Hello, Elizabeth! We are delighted to hear that you are enjoying your PureTalk service. Be sure to let your friends and family know about the great prices we provide, as we offer a referral credit that benefits both parties on your monthly service bill. We will send you a private message with the link to our referral program so that you know how it works! Thank you for your feedback! It is greatly appreciated.

Original review: June 25, 2022

Much better pricing for same service than T-Mobile or Sprint. Fixed incomes need allowances for basic service. We need normal cellphone service, not powerhouse subscriptions that are routinely advertised on radio and TV. Thank you for providing a much needed alternative!

Pure Talk response

Hello, Cliff! We are delighted to hear that you are enjoying your PureTalk service and that you are saving money on your monthly service bill by making the switch. Be sure to let your friends and family know about the great prices we provide, as we offer a referral credit that benefits both parties on your monthly service bill. We will send you a private message with the link to our referral program so that you know how it works! Thank you for your feedback! It is greatly appreciated.

Original review: June 24, 2022

Pure Talk is the most incompetent company I have ever dealt with. Nobody in customer service can give you a straight answer. I would never do business with them. Do so at your own risk!!! The entire concept of the company is to get your money then completely ignore you. Every phone call to them has been a terrible experience. No one can give an answer even to the simplest question.

Pure Talk response

Greetings, William! We regret to hear about your experience with PureTalk thus far. Please accept our apologies if you received anything other than an optimal customer service experience as this is our top priority. While our customer service team is always happy to assist you by phone, we are also available by email at info@puretalkusa.com and on social media sites Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter for live chat. Thank you for your feedback, as it always helps us improve the PureTalk experience.

Original review: June 24, 2022

Chip would work. Phone wouldn’t work. Returned phone where it disappeared until I got angry and finally found. On hold at least 45 mins each time I called. Always had to go thru the same story with a different person. Supr in Customer Service said would find phone and Paulette would send email confirming and refund payment I had to make for service didn’t use. Nothing. I had to call and wait forever to find out if it had been found. Never got. Refund. Finally gave up and went with another company after a month of dealing. Had high hopes as I wanted to support conservative causes but ended up spending a lot more overall.

Pure Talk response

Greetings, Anita! We regret to hear about your experience with PureTalk thus far. Please accept our apologies if you received anything other than an optimal customer service experience as this is our top priority. We are aware of the extended hold time and are working diligently to rectify this issue. We will be sending you a private message regarding this matter. Thank you for your feedback, as it always helps us improve the PureTalk experience.

Original review: June 23, 2022

Getting our phones switched over from another carrier by doing the eSIM card was a little trying due to the wait times needed to talk to tech support. Ultimately new SIM cards were needed and the switch was flawless. Coverage has been good and no appreciable difference in quality has been noticed. A good option at a reasonable price.

Pure Talk response

Hello, Steve! We regret to hear that you experienced issues activating your eSIMs, and sincerely apologize for the extended hold times. While our customer service team is always happy to assist you by phone, we are also available by email at info@puretalkusa.com and social media sites Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter for live chat. We are delighted to hear that you are enjoying your PureTalk service! Be sure to let your friends and family know about the great prices we provide, as we offer a referral credit that benefits both parties on your monthly service bill. Thank you for your feedback, as it always helps us improve the PureTalk experience.

Please visit https://www.puretalkusa.com/customer-referral-program to learn more about our referral program. Thank you for choosing PureTalk!

Resolution In ProgressRated with 1 star
Original review: June 22, 2022

In December of 2021, I switched our family wireless phone service from Verizon to Pure Talk. Unknown to us, Pure Talk never fully ported over my wife's number she has had in her possession for 20 years. This failure to fully port over the number resulted in split service, meaning that she was only able to receive calls from iPhone users and unable to receive calls and texts from Android users and calls from landline users. Failure to complete this full port resulted in her being unable to communicate with family and friends. This failure also resulted in missing calls from businesses, doctors, and pharmacies trying to contact her to assist her in her daily life and also in providing her with her insulin and other life-dependent insulin pump supplies, since these pharmacies were calling her on her own number that did not work, unknown to my wife.

Numerous lengthy calls to Pure Talk’s customer service and IT department have taken place in our attempt to solve the issue. Every time we called Pure Talk for help, we always received the run-around, having to start at the beginning with every person who works at Pure Talk, with no one ever really wanting to fix the issue. Resetting all kinds of functions, even completely resetting my wife’s phone did not work. Despite nothing working, Pure Talk never offered or tried to come up with a solution. Just phone calls that would end with either a dropped call or an unsatisfactory end, with my wife’s phone still not fully working.

Frustrated and fed up, we decided to switch carriers in June of 2022, then come to find out that my wife’s number could not be switched to a new carrier because the number was never fully Pure Talk’s number the entire time. We were informed that the company that has possession of my wife’s number is Verizon, but upon calling Verizon they stated that they do not have possession of the number. Somehow, during our time with Pure Talk, my wife’s number was given over to the carrier named Jitterbug. We then talked to Pure Talk to have them talk to Jitterbug to bring back my wife’s number.

At first, Pure Talk’s porting department denied that my wife’s number was in split service, then acknowledged that they did not fully port the number, then finally agreed that Jitterbug has the number. Three attempts with Pure Talk to have them contact Jitterbug took place, with the third time resulting in a customer service supervisor from Jitterbug talking to a porting supervisor from Pure Talk. This last conversation resulted in Pure Talk being perfectly content with Jitterbug having my wife’s number, and Jitterbug being unwilling to cooperate in giving back my wife’s number. The service I have received at every level of Pure Talk has been worse than terrible, and beyond frustrating.

I honestly am not sure how Pure Talk employees who work to solve problems are given their jobs since they never succeeded in working through to fix my wife’s phone. Pure Talk’s inability to function as a phone company has compromised my wife’s very own phone number. I’m unsure of how this will end, but I will continue to fight Pure Talk to restore my wife’s phone number, on an account we have had with Pure Talk for going on seven months now. Companies like Pure Talk and Jitterbug should be fined, shut down, account payments refunded to customers, and made an example of how not to run a business, and in particular, a phone business.

Pure Talk response

Greetings, Chris! We regret to hear of the experience both you and your wife have had with PureTalk thus far, please accept our sincerest apologies for the inconvenience you have both been caused. Regarding the porting of your wife's phone number, because it is active and owned by Jitterbug, we cannot complete the porting process to PureTalk unless they release it. We regret to advise the phone number in question is unable to be fully ported to our network without Jitterbugs' and the new owner's consent. A new phone number may be activated for your wife's account by calling our Customer Service department at 1-877-820-7873, and that number would be eligible for porting to a new provider. Thank you for your feedback, as it always helps us improve the PureTalk experience.

Original review: June 21, 2022

It seems to take forever to get a live human being on the phone just to ask a question. I know you promote your service a cheaper than other cell services, but it also makes customer service cheaper as well. All customer questions cannot be answered using just your website.

Pure Talk response

Greetings, James! We sincerely apologize for the extended hold times you have encountered, and any inconvenience you may have been caused. We are aware of the extended hold times and are working diligently to rectify the issue. While our customer service team is always happy to assist you by phone, we are also available by email at info@puretalkusa.com and social media sites Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter for live chat. Thank you for your feedback, as it always helps us improve the PureTalk experience.

Original review: June 21, 2022

I wasted more than 3 hours on another phone trying to get my phone to work. Each different phone call I had to wait on average 50 minutes to speak to a representative. First person could not help, second person cut me off and never called back.third and fourth person didn’t help. I am very dissatisfied with the service.

Pure Talk response

Greetings, MaryAnn! We regret to hear of the experience you have had with PureTalk thus far, please accept our apologies for the inconvenience you have been caused. Service may be affected by terrain or local structures. Please go to Settings > General > Software Update to ensure your iPhone is utilizing the latest iOS. Then reset the network settings by going to Settings > General > Transfer or Reset iPhone > Reset, and tap Reset Network Settings, this will ensure your device is properly connected to the PureTalk network. We sincerely apologize for the extended hold times you have encountered, and any inconvenience you may have been caused. We are aware of the extended hold times and are working diligently to rectify the issue. While our customer service team is always happy to assist you by phone, we are also available by email at info@puretalkusa.com and social media sites Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter for live chat. Thank you for your feedback, as it always helps us improve the PureTalk experience.

Original review: June 20, 2022

I have full bars and LTE and my texts and internet take forever to send/load… doesn’t matter what city I’m in, it is always slow and I’m not maxed out on data either I checked. Considering switching back to Verizon, having fast reliable service is worth the extra $20 to me. My phone only runs fast on wifi and it’s just crazy to me. After this next month if it isn’t fixed I’ll be leaving Pure Talk which is a shame since it’s been good until lately and was going to add my family to this but not so sure anymore.

Pure Talk response

Hello, Nate! We regret to hear that you are experiencing issues with your PureTalk service, please accept our apologies for the inconvenience you have been caused. Please go to Settings > General > Software Update to ensure your iPhone is utilizing the latest iOS. Then reset the network settings by going to Settings > General > Transfer or Reset iPhone > Reset, and tap Reset Network Settings, this will ensure your device is properly connected to the PureTalk network. We recommend tracking data usage by going online to www.puretalkusa.com and logging into your Account Portal. Once you have logged in, select the 'Plan' tab to view each line's available data and data usage. Thank you for your feedback, as it always helps us improve the PureTalk experience.

Original review: June 20, 2022

Everything they promised to provide they have done. I recommend them highly to anyone who asks. Even those who don't ask. Thank you to Sean ** for recommending Pure Talk to my husband. I cut my costs to one-half of the cell phone bill I was originally paying.

Pure Talk response

Hello, Colleen! We are delighted to hear that you are enjoying your PureTalk service, and that your monthly bill has been reduced! Be sure to let your friends and family know about the great prices we provide, as we offer a referral credit that benefits both parties on your monthly service bill. Thank you for your feedback, as it always helps us improve the PureTalk experience.

Resolution In ProgressRated with 2 stars
Original review: June 20, 2022

Your people on messenger tried to help but to no avail. I was using home Wi-Fi to converse. I was asked to try things but I am not knowledgeable enough and messed up. The One plus phone only allows one screen open at a time and I had to go back and forth.

Pure Talk response

Greetings, Faye! We regret to hear that you are experiencing issues with your PureTalk service, and apologize for the inconvenience you have been caused. A private message will be sent shortly to gather your account information. Thank you for your feedback, as it always helps us improve the PureTalk experience.

Original review: June 19, 2022

We recently switched to Pure Talk, we have be somewhat satisfied but have a few issues. At my work place which is inside is usually only have one bar of reception but with Verizon usually 3 to 4 bars. Most times other than work we do fine but we have had a few times where we did not received missed calls. And sometimes our text messages are delayed. Any suggestions on how to improve these issues would be appreciated.

Pure Talk response

Hello, Richard! We regret to hear of the issues you are experiencing with your PureTalk service, and sincerely apologize for the inconvenience you have been caused. Service may be affected by terrain or local structures, however, we will provide troubleshooting steps to ensure your devices are properly connected to our network. Please go to Settings > General > Software Update to ensure your iPhone is utilizing the latest iOS. Then reset the network settings by going to Settings > General > Transfer or Reset iPhone > Reset, and tap Reset Network Settings, this will ensure your device is properly connected to the PureTalk network. Thank you for your feedback, as it always helps us improve the PureTalk experience.

Original review: June 18, 2022

It took us nearly two weeks to get things ironed out to the point where we had service at the same level as our previous provider. Advertisements say, "as little as ten minutes" but they don't say "as long as two to three weeks." ... Which is the other side of the truth.

Pure Talk response

Hello, David! We regret to hear of your experience with PureTalk thus far, and sincerely apologize for the inconvenience you have been caused. We are so glad to hear that your service is functioning properly! While our customer service team is always happy to assist you by phone, we are also available by email at info@puretalkusa.com and social media sites Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter for live chat. Thank you for your feedback, as it always helps us improve the PureTalk experience.

Original review: June 18, 2022

The customer service is one number for all departments? Got transferred to the tech department, ended up back on the main menu, time after time. I wasted 45 minutes of my life waiting to talk to someone. What a joke. The only thing I ask for from a new company is customer service, you have none. I would never have switched from Verizon had I know the service was so bad. I will never recommend your crappy company to anyone. I quit listening to the talk show host who recommended your so called service, he should quit pitching you people.

Pure Talk response

Hello, Greg! We sincerely apologize for the extended hold times you have encountered, and any inconvenience you may have been caused. We are aware of the extended hold times and are working diligently to rectify the issue. While our customer service team is always happy to assist you by phone, we are also available by email at info@puretalkusa.com and social media sites Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter for live chat. If you have any further questions or concerns, you may reach our Tech Support department directly at 1-800-768-4360. Thank you for your feedback, as it always helps us improve the PureTalk experience.

Original review: June 18, 2022

I recently called to inquire why my phone was only getting LTE data all over a very populated 5G region of Florida. I tried to ask if my settings were correct but the representative I talked to was absolutely no help at all. I was trying to explain to her that friends of mine who are on the AT&T 5G Network that I could stand next to them with the same exact phone and all I get was LTE data. This was all over the Tampa Bay area. We drove from spot to spot to spot to check and everyone was the same always on LTE never on 5G. She was trying to explain to me that it's only certain powers in the region that will allow me 5G coverage on a literally two-month-old phone. Your commercials say that you're on the back of the largest 5G Network yet I can't get 5G coverage anywhere in the Tampa Bay Region. I left T-Mobile for what you all stand for and I'm very disappointed.

Pure Talk response

Greetings, William! We regret to hear of your experience with PureTalk thus far, and sincerely apologize for the inconvenience you have been caused. Please go to Settings > Software Update to ensure your device is utilizing the newest update available. Please be aware, your device must be connected to a Wi-Fi network to complete the update. Once this has been completed, please go to Settings > General Management > Reset > Reset Network Settings > Reset Settings to reset the network settings. Listed below is a link to our website with instructions if you would like to reset the APN settings yourself. Thank you for your feedback, it always helps us improve the PureTalk experience.

Original review: June 18, 2022

So far I am happy with the performance and cost BUT other carriers such as Mint mobile seem to offer more high speed Internet access at a smaller cost. Customer service response time could be better. There were times where it seemed like I waited forever to get help.

Pure Talk response

Hello, Mike! We are excited to hear that you are enjoying your PureTalk service! Our service plans all include unlimited talk and text, and high-speed data ranging from 2GB up to 60GB. We now offer add-on data, which can be purchased at any time by logging into your Account Portal and selecting the 'Add-ons' tab. We sincerely apologize for the extended hold times you have encountered, and any inconvenience you may have been caused. We are aware of the extended hold times and are working diligently to rectify the issue. While our customer service team is always happy to assist you by phone, we are also available by email at info@puretalkusa.com and social media sites Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter for live chat. Thank you for your feedback, as it always helps us improve the PureTalk experience.

Original review: June 18, 2022

Quick and painless process! It's a pleasure dealing with U.S.A. based customer support and service! So MUCH Better than dealing with AT&T! My call was answered promptly with a real person at the other end! I'm very satisfied with Pure Talk and have no regrets about switching to them!

Pure Talk response

Hello, Dave! We are excited to hear that you are enjoying your PureTalk service! Be sure to let your friends and family know about the great prices we provide, as we offer a referral credit that benefits both parties on your monthly service bill. Thank you for your feedback, as it always helps us improve the PureTalk experience.

Original review: June 18, 2022

I would definitely recommend to a friend! We have been very satisfied with the service that we have received so far. We appreciate having customer service people that speak English and are able to communicate well. We have been pleased with the price and we look forward to a long and enjoyable relationship with Pure Talk.

Pure Talk response

Hello, Ven! We are delighted to hear that you are enjoying your PureTalk service! Be sure to let your friends and family know about the great prices we provide, as we offer a referral credit that benefits both parties on your monthly service bill. Thank you for your feedback, as it always helps us improve the PureTalk experience.

Original review: June 17, 2022

I’ve called to get help, and have never gotten help after waiting 40 minutes- very unsatisfactory. The wait time is and was WAY too long, and I’m thinking of switching back to Verizon. What can you do to keep my wife and I as customers?

Robert B **

Pure Talk response

Greetings, Robert! We sincerely apologize for the extended hold times you have encountered, and any inconvenience you may have been caused. We are aware of the extended hold times and are working diligently to rectify the issue. While our customer service team is always happy to assist you by phone, we are also available by email at info@puretalkusa.com and social media sites Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter for live chat. Thank you for your feedback, as it always helps us improve the PureTalk experience.

Original review: June 17, 2022

I chose the 4G plan, but soon had to move to the 6G plan. I still lose my talk radio shows half-way through the month. I never realized how much data I used. I was with ATT for $40/month and unlimited data. I switched to Puretalk for political reasons because I think highly of Mark Levin's advice. I might have to go to unlimited data.

Pure Talk response

Hello, Donald! We are glad to hear that you are enjoying your PureTalk service! The plan may be upgraded or downgraded at any time by going online to www.puretalkusa.com and logging into your Account Portal. Once you have logged in, you may select the 'Plan' tab to view your data usage and upgrade the plan if necessary. Streaming does utilize more data than checking emails, for example. Thank you for your feedback, as it always helps us improve the PureTalk experience.

Original review: June 16, 2022

Phone arrived on time and I like it. It works good and the battery last a long time. Only thing I don't like is sometimes my messages get delayed so that I don't receive them in one case for three days after the caller left the message.

Original review: June 16, 2022

Everything is good but coverage. No calling or receiving calls when I am home. All incoming calls are missed calls. Everywhere else is fine. I do most of my calling away from home so this isn't much of an issue. I can text from home which is what I want to do there so things are good.

Original review: June 15, 2022

Very pleased so far with the service. Had some issues with one of our phones but it has been rectified. It had nothing to do with the service. It was the phone in question. The cost for the service was less than half of our previous carrier.

Pure Talk response

Hello, T Faye! We are delighted to hear that you are enjoying your PureTalk service, and that your device issue has been resolved! Be sure to let your friends and family know about the great prices we provide, as we offer a referral credit that benefits both parties on your monthly service bill. Thank you for your feedback, as it always helps us improve the PureTalk experience.

Original review: June 15, 2022

I need help to get voicemail back on my phone. I cannot pull up my voice mail. For some reason I cannot understand. My voice mail no longer works so I need to know how I can restore it. I did not have this problem with my last provider.

Pure Talk response

Hello, June! We regret to hear that you are experiencing issues with your voicemail. Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience you have been caused. To set up your voicemail, press and hold the "1" key on your phone for 3 seconds. You may also dial your mobile phone number to be connected to your voicemail service, and press the * key once the voicemail greeting begins. Follow the voice prompts to choose a password and create a greeting. Our Technical Support team has enabled the visual voicemail feature on each line of service. This feature is guaranteed to function on iPhone 6S and above, however, it may not be compatible with all Android devices. Thank you for your feedback, as it always helps us improve the PureTalk experience.

Original review: June 15, 2022

Just wanted to say how pleased we are with our new Pure Talk service. We had been with the same company since before there were mobile phones. Over the years we added a business line, internet, multiple mobile phones. Of course the cost became obscene. The company was less than helpful in providing solutions. We reduced number of phone lines, moved business to a separate line, looked at different providers and a variety of discounts - difficult to follow and made little difference.

My son and I were both forced to replace our phones when certain technological "improvements" were made. Only a few months later both our phones again stopped working and we were told the exact same thing: only way to fix the problem was a new phone. THEN we found Pure Talk. We spoke directly to a HELPFUL person, were able to keep the same phones, same number of lines and INCREASE our total data for less than HALF the cost. Service has been great. Thank you so much!

Pure Talk response

Hello, Rhonda! We are delighted to hear that you are enjoying your PureTalk service, and that your monthly bill has decreased by making the switch! Be sure to let your friends and family know about the great prices we provide, as we offer a referral credit that benefits both parties on your monthly service bill. Thank you for your feedback, as it always helps us improve the PureTalk experience.

Resolution In ProgressRated with 2 stars
Original review: June 14, 2022

It was a nightmare getting setup with you (ticket **) and since getting setup I've experienced many more issues than I am accustom to with bad connections and dropped calls. I am thinking of calling your support but it usually takes 2-4 hours to get through to talk to a rep.

Pure Talk response

Greetings, Aaron! We regret to hear about your experience with PureTalk thus far. We sincerely apologize for the extended hold times you have encountered, and any inconvenience you may have been caused. We are aware of the extended hold times and are working diligently to rectify the issue. While our customer service team is always happy to assist you by phone, we are also available by email at info@puretalkusa.com and social media sites Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter for live chat. An agent will be reaching out to you shortly to provide further assistance. Thank you for your feedback, as it always helps us improve the PureTalk experience.

Original review: June 13, 2022

Well, I've been extremely happy since switching over to Pure Talk the beginning of this year. However, I have found out you don't offer international plans and now I am going to have to switch back to another carrier due to an upcoming international trip. Very disappointing.

Pure Talk response

Hello, Jacqueline! Thank you for making the switch to PureTalk! We are delighted to hear that you are enjoying your PureTalk service. At this time, we do not offer international plans. However, we do offer international roaming services in Canada and Mexico. This service can be purchased through your account portal online at www.puretalkusa.com/account/login. Thank you for your feedback, as it always helps us improve the PureTalk experience.

Original review: June 13, 2022

I cannot send or receive the above. No internet when traveling. This has been going on for several months. I have called several times speaking to people who cannot help me, emailed from the website, hang up several times after being on hold for more than 20 minutes. 06/10 you totally dropped my phone services as evidently my phone must no longer be compatible. I had to buy a drop phone to communicate. What a disappointment you folks are!

Pure Talk response

Greetings, John! We regret to hear about your experience with PureTalk thus far. Please accept our apologies if you received anything other than an optimal customer service experience as this is our top priority. We would appreciate an opportunity to try and make things right. An agent will be reaching out to you shortly. Thank you for your feedback, as it always helps us improve the PureTalk experience.

Original review: June 13, 2022

We had very high hopes for Puretalk, but are having a lot of issues. Our phones should have plenty of data, but we are having major issues with running out of data and very slow downloading speeds. We had significantly less data with AT&T, but are running out of data with Puretalk. We miss texts and sometimes can't download maps, which can be dangerous. Finding 2 hours to wait on hold to try to get these problems fixed has been discouraging, but looks like our only option at this point.

Pure Talk response

Greetings, Julie! We regret to hear that you are experiencing issues with your PureTalk service, please accept our apologies for the inconvenience you have been caused. Please go to Settings > General > Software Update to ensure your iPhone is utilizing the latest iOS. Then reset the network settings by going to Settings > General > Transfer or Reset iPhone > Reset, and tap Reset Network Settings, this will ensure your device is properly connected to the PureTalk network. We recommend tracking data usage by going online to www.puretalkusa.com and logging into your Account Portal. Once you have logged in, select the 'Plan' tab to view each line's available data and data usage. From your iPhone, you may go to Settings > Cellular > scroll down to Cellular Data to view the apps or programs that are consuming the most data.

Original review: June 13, 2022

Customer Service is not good- waiting on the phone for hours to speak with a representative. Data usage is not accurate- we had a phone line that was not being used and the data usage was going up a lot. Internet speeds are very slow during some time frames, seems Iike high usage days (holidays, weekends).

Pure Talk response

Greetings, Richard! We sincerely apologize for the extended hold times you have encountered, and any inconvenience you may have been caused. We are aware of the extended hold times and are working diligently to rectify the issue. While our customer service team is always happy to assist you by phone, we are also available by email at info@puretalkusa.com and on social media sites Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter for live chat. Regarding your mobile data, please go to Settings > Software Update to ensure your device is utilizing the newest update available. Once this has been completed, please go to Settings > General Management > Reset > Reset Network Settings > Reset Settings to reset the network settings, this will ensure your devices are properly connected to our network. Listed below is a link to our website with instructions if you would like to reset the APN settings yourself. Thank you for your feedback, as it always helps us improve the PureTalk experience.

Pure Talk Company Information