H2O Wireless

H2O Wireless
Overall Satisfaction Rating 1.91/5

h2o® Wireless is a prepaid phone company that offers nationwide coverage at affordable prices. Whether you choose an unlimited plan, Pay As You Go or Multi-Line, h2o Wireless allows you to manage your account through the website. Contact us today or visit our website to learn more about our services!

Unsubscribe at any time.

H2O Wireless Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about H2O Wireless?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about h2o® Wireless?

Original review: Sept. 26, 2020

I have three lines. One of my number had a problem with hotspot so I called them for help and they told me that I can't have hotspot with plan less than $60 so I told them that the hotspot is working just fine on my other two iPhone and my plan is $40 each so they told me “thank you for the information. I'll have this features turned off in 1 to 24 hours.” So instead of helping me they turned off my hotspot off on my other two lines. HOW STUPID IS THAT? Of course I'm moving to Mint Mobile at the end of the month.... It was the most stupid customer service chat ever.

Original review: Sept. 22, 2020

The worst experience ever!! I’ve been a loyal customer with H2O for years. This was my first time that I asked for help and ended up with full disappointment with their service. I needed a hotspot so bad since I had go out of town so I called and paid for the hotspot without even knowing whether it’s gonna support my carrier or not, also the person on the phone never even asked me to give it a try first. Later, when I couldn’t connect I called to resolved this issue and the person in customer service said it’s not possible to get my phone connected to other devices. Then I simply asked for my refund of $60.00 that I paid and none of them were willing to help or adjust my refund with any credit. Plus, they were trying to put the blame on me instead of saying that the data have been used showing in their system.

Now my question is how was all my data already used when my hotspot was never even connected? I found this totally ridiculous and they were not cooperating with my issue at all. So I literally spent $60 bucks for nothing during this coronavirus pandemic when everyone is already having financial issues. This totally sucks guys! My entire family uses H2O and after this we are all gonna give it up for sure.

Get buying tips about Prepaid Phones delivered to your inbox.

Unsubscribe at any time.

Original review: Sept. 14, 2020

I ordered a new phone and an H2O wireless sim card came with it. I got all excited when I saw I could switch and save. AND I'd get an additional 50% off my first month. When I went to go get everything set up and entered in my credit card info, I was agreeing to pay a "Grand Total" of $15.45. I go into my account to see they decided to charge me $27.74 when I called, the woman could not speak English to a level which I could understand, she kept putting me on hold and kept telling me there were no supervisors available. I call back just to be put on hold again, in fact, I am STILL on hold and it has been over 10 minutes for her to just "check" my account. This is all scam tactics. Beware.

Original review: Sept. 1, 2020

Garbage, my iPhone worked good for about 4 days then they took all my data away. This is after I purchased the largest unlimited plan they provide. Now my phone does nothing but make calls and text. iPhone is useless w/ this service.

Original review: July 14, 2020

I live in an area that has sketchy cell signal strength. I was using T-Mobile and it would drop calls constantly. I researched H2O Wireless and took the time to chat with a rep about wanting to test the service and see if it was any better than what I had (T-mobile). I SPECIFICALLY asked if the month was refundable if the service was not working out. Well... It didn't and wouldn't you know it when I ported out to Verizon 2 days later and asked for a refund the said "H2o is a prepaid service. There are no refunds or transfers in cash or credit." Keep that in mind. If you are trying to find out if AT&T's network will work for you, or just be willing to throw away the money you spend trying it.

Original review: June 15, 2020

I signed up for the premium plan, but there was an issue getting the hotspot setup. I called about 10 times now (having lost count) and they can't fix it. Half the time they just put me on hold and then hang up. After talking with their sales rep and being told my phone model would work, I can only say this was a total rip off. Don't waste your time.

Original review: May 4, 2020

H20 is the worst ever!!! I wish I could give negative number in stars, It's a SCAM and they need to be held accountable and be put out of business. I had an issue with my brand new phone sending pictures and group text. They told me the phone was bad. I got another and same problem occurred. Over 25 phone calls to customer service in the course of two weeks. Countless time wasted talking to these MORONS. Very difficult understanding what they are saying. Then they tell you they will need to disconnect the call to make adjustments on their end and that they will call back and guess what??? THEY NEVER DO!!! Can you believe it? They just leave you hanging. Horrible, horrible, horrible. STAY AWAY FROM H20 wireless you're better off with two tin cans tied to a string.

Original review: March 23, 2020

Worst service ever. There is no worst word to say than its the worst. My advice to anyone is never go with them. The service is sucks and the staff when you call customer service doesn’t even care. Please please please don’t get service with them.

Original review: Feb. 24, 2020

H2O has been great. Good price on plans, wish they had more data for the price but you do have an option to refill data during your plan. Also love that it is AT&T so calls are good. Would recommend to family and friends for sure.

Original review: Feb. 19, 2020

I brought H2O sim card from Best Buy and transferred my number from Sprint to H2o. Transfer the number happened very fast. Next day I realize that I am not getting any incoming calls and text message but I can make calls and text message. I opened the ticket. No response in a week. I called the customer service couple of times but they handled in unprofessional way. Switch to Airplane mode, Don't disturb turn off/on. At last they came up it is tower issue and they are working on it. Just now I called and they said signal problem and ask me to wait and never attend the call. Totally disappointed. Unprofessional people managing the phone network.

h2o® Wireless author review by ConsumerAffairs

This no-contract cell phone plan provider has monthly data plans that range from 1-10 GB and cost $20-$60 a month. These data plans include unlimited talk and text minutes. Their pay-as-you-go plans range from $10-$100.

• Pay-as-you-go plans: Depending on how many minutes you think you’ll use or how many text messages you anticipate sending, you can spend $10-$100 for a pay-as-you-go plan. Plans last anywhere from 30 days to a full year.

• Auto recharge: Save 10% on your pay-as-you-go plan from H2O Wireless by signing up for auto recharge. This service ensures you never run out of minutes or text messages since it automatically charges your credit card when it’s time to recharge.

• Transfer your number: You can easily transfer your existing number to your new H20 Wireless plan by filling out a form on their website. It can take up to 24 hours for the transfer to complete.

• H2O rewards: Earn $30 every time a friend you refer signs up with H2O wireless. You can also get points for new activations and recharging. Apply your points towards recharging. It’s free to join.

• Friends and family plan: Receive $10 for every line you add to your plan, up to 3 lines, when you sign up for a friends and family plan with H2O Wireless.

by ConsumerAffairs Research Team