It's that easy Request Information
2.71/5
Based on 7 reviews that contain star ratings

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

h2o® Wireless is a prepaid phone company that offers nationwide coverage at affordable prices. Whether you choose an unlimited plan, Pay As You Go or Multi-Line, h2o Wireless allows you to manage your account through the website. Contact us today or visit our website to learn more about our services!

7 H2O Wireless Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Oct. 15, 2018

I ordered a H2O sim card in August 2018 but until now it has not arrived yet. The customer service staff asked me to contact USPS, and USPS asked me to contact H2O. You should have responsible with your customers. I am so disappointed with you and will recommend all my friends not using your products.

Get expert buying tips about Prepaid Phones delivered to your inbox.

Rated with 2 starsResolution In Progress
Original review: Oct. 11, 2018

The international call is the main reasons I need the line as an int'l student who needs to connect with family at home. The receiver do not always hear me while I am hearing them. Sometime artificial rowdiness, among others.

H2O Wireless response

Thank you for taking the time to escalate your concerns regarding your international long distance. H2o Wireless is always striving to provide the best rates and quality to ensure long distance calls to all countries allowed, stay connected. Should you encounter issues with your long distance, please do not hesitate to escalate such to us as our quality team can fix these issues within 2-24 hours. Thank you for choosing h2o wireless, and don’t hesitate to contact us at (800) 643-4926 if we may be of any other assistance.

Original review: Oct. 11, 2018

Lie about getting TEXT service for iPhone users, they say they would work to get the setting for the iphone to be able to send and receive text messages, but nothing since they open for business, so I don't recommend H2O service to anyone who has iPhone devices. It is really frustrating.

Original review: Sept. 18, 2018

I used Sprint and AT&T before and the main thing that H2O Wireless called my attention was the ability to use international calls without having to pay extra. I had both good and bad interactions with their customer service team, but mostly good. I had questions when I started using H2O and one of the customer service reps just hung up on me, but the other reps were very nice. Their service is very affordable, and I call or use the website to recharge my phone plan. Their website was very easy to navigate. H2O Wireless is an affordable company with very good signal pretty much all over the United States. I would recommend them.

Original review: Sept. 14, 2018

I register the service "pay as you go 10$". On your website, you said that I can use data for 10cent/MB. But when I turn on the Cellular Data Option, I cannot access internet. I attach an image too about this problem.

Huyen,

Thanks for your review. Please note that we've now emailed you seeing as we were unable to reach you by phone. Kindly respond at your earliest convenience so that we may address or clarify whatever may have prevented you from giving us 5 Stars. In the interim, we regretfully note that as is stated within our services TERMS picture messaging (MMS) and FaceTime via iPhone's are not currently supported on our network.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about h2o® Wireless?

Original review: Sept. 13, 2018

I don't always get good network coverage. Voice calls are a bit muffled. And internet is a bit slow. I have One plus 3T. My home address, ** does not have good network coverage. Please install more towers and improve coverage in **.

H2O Wireless response

We thank you for your review and extend our apologies for any coverage related issues which you may be experiencing. One of our customer relations staff members will be in touch with you shortly to better determine if we may be of any feasible assistance with such. I thank you for your patience in the interim.

Original review: Aug. 24, 2018

My friend referred H2O and they told me it has good coverage, good network across US so I chose them. The website information is great. Right now, I have setup an automatic payment. However, it's not easy to get a customer service support when you try to reach them. Most of the time, I was made to wait from 30 to 45 minutes at least to get the call connected. Their customer support process needs to be improved. The cost is okay but the features that they provide is not that great. I can only do international calls up to 10 unique numbers as I have restriction. Beyond that, I cannot. That needs to be unlimited like the local calls. Nevertheless, I'd definitely refer H2O Wireless to my friend.

h2o® Wireless expert review by ConsumerAffairs

This no-contract cell phone plan provider has monthly data plans that range from 1-10 GB and cost $20-$60 a month. These data plans include unlimited talk and text minutes. Their pay-as-you-go plans range from $10-$100.

• Pay-as-you-go plans: Depending on how many minutes you think you’ll use or how many text messages you anticipate sending, you can spend $10-$100 for a pay-as-you-go plan. Plans last anywhere from 30 days to a full year.

• Auto recharge: Save 10% on your pay-as-you-go plan from H2O Wireless by signing up for auto recharge. This service ensures you never run out of minutes or text messages since it automatically charges your credit card when it’s time to recharge.

• Transfer your number: You can easily transfer your existing number to your new H20 Wireless plan by filling out a form on their website. It can take up to 24 hours for the transfer to complete.

• H2O rewards: Earn $30 every time a friend you refer signs up with H2O wireless. You can also get points for new activations and recharging. Apply your points towards recharging. It’s free to join.

• Friends and family plan: Receive $10 for every line you add to your plan, up to 3 lines, when you sign up for a friends and family plan with H2O Wireless.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs