H2O Wireless

H2O Wireless
Overall Satisfaction Rating 1.97/5

h2o® Wireless is a prepaid phone company that offers nationwide coverage at affordable prices. Whether you choose an unlimited plan, Pay As You Go or Multi-Line, h2o Wireless allows you to manage your account through the website. Contact us today or visit our website to learn more about our services!

H2O Wireless Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about H2O Wireless?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about h2o® Wireless?

Original review: Feb. 24, 2020

H2O has been great. Good price on plans, wish they had more data for the price but you do have an option to refill data during your plan. Also love that it is AT&T so calls are good. Would recommend to family and friends for sure.

Original review: Oct. 8, 2019

I have been with them for over 6years. For under 30dollars a month I can't complain too much. I have free text messages overseas and 20 free minutes of overseas calling. Plus 3gb free everything else. I don't care for somethings. But hey for the money you can't find anyone else that comes close to this. What I get would easily cost 100 dollars a month.

Get buying tips about Prepaid Phones delivered to your inbox.

Original review: July 14, 2019

We've been with H2O Wireless about a year now. I've been dealing with them 3rd party and would say they are comparable to AT&T (and work off my AT&T signal booster). We are very happy with the service. Our 3rd party wasn't keeping up their end of the deal with autopay so now we deal with them directly and we are saving $16 a month, which isn't much but adds up! I called customer service about a charge I accidentally made and they are fixing it. The customer service was good and they were very helpful and also, I loved their privacy feature of their credit card usage. I've very satisfied and happy to be an "official" H2O Wireless customer! I recommend them to lots of people when they ask us who we have. Now, husband and I aren't data users so we just use Wi-Fi or do without. So I can't speak of the data capabilities. Glad to find a good company.

Original review: June 15, 2020

I signed up for the premium plan, but there was an issue getting the hotspot setup. I called about 10 times now (having lost count) and they can't fix it. Half the time they just put me on hold and then hang up. After talking with their sales rep and being told my phone model would work, I can only say this was a total rip off. Don't waste your time.

Original review: May 4, 2020

H20 is the worst ever!!! I wish I could give negative number in stars, It's a SCAM and they need to be held accountable and be put out of business. I had an issue with my brand new phone sending pictures and group text. They told me the phone was bad. I got another and same problem occurred. Over 25 phone calls to customer service in the course of two weeks. Countless time wasted talking to these MORONS. Very difficult understanding what they are saying. Then they tell you they will need to disconnect the call to make adjustments on their end and that they will call back and guess what??? THEY NEVER DO!!! Can you believe it? They just leave you hanging. Horrible, horrible, horrible. STAY AWAY FROM H20 wireless you're better off with two tin cans tied to a string.

Original review: March 23, 2020

Worst service ever. There is no worst word to say than its the worst. My advice to anyone is never go with them. The service is sucks and the staff when you call customer service doesn’t even care. Please please please don’t get service with them.

Original review: Feb. 19, 2020

I brought H2O sim card from Best Buy and transferred my number from Sprint to H2o. Transfer the number happened very fast. Next day I realize that I am not getting any incoming calls and text message but I can make calls and text message. I opened the ticket. No response in a week. I called the customer service couple of times but they handled in unprofessional way. Switch to Airplane mode, Don't disturb turn off/on. At last they came up it is tower issue and they are working on it. Just now I called and they said signal problem and ask me to wait and never attend the call. Totally disappointed. Unprofessional people managing the phone network.

Original review: Dec. 5, 2019

Poor signal, throttling, ongoing problem for 18+ months. Back in 2016-17 the service was okay, but over the past 2 years our phones have barely functioned due to poor QOS and weak/zero signal reception in numerous cities... this has been an ongoing problem with 4 different phones and sims. The bottom line is, ATT/H2O is not providing the service as agreed and throttling signal power down to the point where even local calls cannot be made or received. TOTAL RIP-OFF.

Original review: Nov. 14, 2019

I ordered H2O sim and wanted to use my number from Sprint. I got the sim card and the sim card comes in a pack which say ACTfast activation. I opened the pack and activated the sim so I can call customer service to port in or transfer my number from my previous carrier which is sprint. They said I already activated sim with H2O new number and they cannot port in new number. After talking to 2-3 assocaite they said they can port in but I have to buy another sim card. Now I have to go to store and buy another sim card and pay couple of extra dollor to use H2O service. The worst customer service ever!!!!

Original review: Nov. 1, 2019

Every time I come back from a weeklong trip to Europe, I can’t make international calls anymore. I always get a message that "I don’t have enough funds in my account to make this call.“ However my account is in good standing and the validity is also okay. Last time when I called the helpline it took me 3 hours on the phone to get the problem fixed. This time I complained via email with customer service. One week later I haven’t even got an answer yet. If I could give zero stars I would have done so.

h2o® Wireless author review by ConsumerAffairs

This no-contract cell phone plan provider has monthly data plans that range from 1-10 GB and cost $20-$60 a month. These data plans include unlimited talk and text minutes. Their pay-as-you-go plans range from $10-$100.

• Pay-as-you-go plans: Depending on how many minutes you think you’ll use or how many text messages you anticipate sending, you can spend $10-$100 for a pay-as-you-go plan. Plans last anywhere from 30 days to a full year.

• Auto recharge: Save 10% on your pay-as-you-go plan from H2O Wireless by signing up for auto recharge. This service ensures you never run out of minutes or text messages since it automatically charges your credit card when it’s time to recharge.

• Transfer your number: You can easily transfer your existing number to your new H20 Wireless plan by filling out a form on their website. It can take up to 24 hours for the transfer to complete.

• H2O rewards: Earn $30 every time a friend you refer signs up with H2O wireless. You can also get points for new activations and recharging. Apply your points towards recharging. It’s free to join.

• Friends and family plan: Receive $10 for every line you add to your plan, up to 3 lines, when you sign up for a friends and family plan with H2O Wireless.

by ConsumerAffairs Research Team