H2O Wireless
2.04/5

Get matched with the right prepaid phone service

H2O Wireless

h2o® Wireless is a prepaid phone company that offers nationwide coverage at affordable prices. Whether you choose an unlimited plan, Pay As You Go or Multi-Line, h2o Wireless allows you to manage your account through the website. Contact us today or visit our website to learn more about our services!

Get matched with the right prepaid phone service

57 H2O Wireless Consumer Reviews

Original review: July 14, 2019

We've been with H2O Wireless about a year now. I've been dealing with them 3rd party and would say they are comparable to AT&T (and work off my AT&T signal booster). We are very happy with the service. Our 3rd party wasn't keeping up their end of the deal with autopay so now we deal with them directly and we are saving $16 a month, which isn't much but adds up! I called customer service about a charge I accidentally made and they are fixing it. The customer service was good and they were very helpful and also, I loved their privacy feature of their credit card usage. I've very satisfied and happy to be an "official" H2O Wireless customer! I recommend them to lots of people when they ask us who we have. Now, husband and I aren't data users so we just use Wi-Fi or do without. So I can't speak of the data capabilities. Glad to find a good company.

Original review: June 18, 2019

I have been with H2O for about 2-3 years now. The quality of the cellular service is what I experienced using ATT. The data works as expected too. This service has turned out to be solid value for money. If you are shopping around, I read many reviews of frustrate customers (particularly of late as of June 2019). I use auto-pay. I have not had to cancel so cannot attest to that experience. However, I was charged twice in the very beginning for a good reason (I was confused about how to activate and somehow created two accounts). I received a credit in a timely manner (within 1-2 weeks).

Technical support is ok BUT, I have run into situations where I needed to find my own way to download the data configuration file. I suspect many of the recent complaints is related to the fact there was an update that I was asked to run. It went well. I’m now versed at going to the link and installing the configuration. So the process is not seamless.

Long-distance: I call Canada. I have not ever been charged for a call. I did run into long distance issues. I was confused because it seemed to happen “all of a sudden” when I needed the service. I ran into the 10 unique numbers per month ceiling... it took a little while to figure it out. Finally, I had technical problems with AT&T and Verizon. I can’t say I have experienced a different experience with H2O... except of course that I’m saving over $80/month! My conclusion, I agree there are some rough edges. Quality of the technology seems comparable. The cost savings is remarkable.

Get expert buying tips about Prepaid Phones delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Feb. 23, 2019

My personal experience was just grabbing a new H20 sim card and popping it into my smartphone. Well, not really- calling and text worked, but data didn't, because their default network settings weren't correct. I had to search for alternate network configurations, test out a few to see if it worked, and it took me about half an hour to do it. Now, everything works perfectly.

I can easily see someone who never delved into their phone settings getting angry or confused, especially if they're used to carrier provided phones that are set up out of the box specifically for that carrier. But with so many phones out there, it's no wonder some need different configurations- and if you're using a MVNO, you need to be prepared to do a little legwork. There's no excuse with Google around. If you can't figure it out yourself, ask someone else.

Online recharge is great. Don't enroll into auto recharge, it's not worth the savings and it's a hassle to cancel. Yeah, I read the fine print. Make use of the many promotions, and you can do that by changing your plan to another one the month the promotion is going on. Process are on the website, and they have some offer for everyone- both pay as you go (I recommend that for a backup phone that you only recharge every 3 months) and unlimited + data, where, well, depends on your data usage. I average about 3ish GB a month, so 4GB is perfect. Speeds are about as you would expect. Overall it's a pretty good value proposition, albeit some people may have to do some setup.

Original review: Sept. 18, 2018

I used Sprint and AT&T before and the main thing that H2O Wireless called my attention was the ability to use international calls without having to pay extra. I had both good and bad interactions with their customer service team, but mostly good. I had questions when I started using H2O and one of the customer service reps just hung up on me, but the other reps were very nice. Their service is very affordable, and I call or use the website to recharge my phone plan. Their website was very easy to navigate. H2O Wireless is an affordable company with very good signal pretty much all over the United States. I would recommend them.

H2O Wireless response

We thank you for your business and candid review. We extend our apologies for any experience which were not consistent with our commitment to service and as we continue to strive for improvement. That said, be sure to visit www.h2owirelessnow.com and or our social media pages from time to time to stay current on all the latest and greatest with H2O!

Original review: Aug. 24, 2018

My friend referred H2O and they told me it has good coverage, good network across US so I chose them. The website information is great. Right now, I have setup an automatic payment. However, it's not easy to get a customer service support when you try to reach them. Most of the time, I was made to wait from 30 to 45 minutes at least to get the call connected. Their customer support process needs to be improved. The cost is okay but the features that they provide is not that great. I can only do international calls up to 10 unique numbers as I have restriction. Beyond that, I cannot. That needs to be unlimited like the local calls. Nevertheless, I'd definitely refer H2O Wireless to my friend.

H2O Wireless response

We thank you for your business, your candid review and your suggestions. As we're always looking for ways to improve every facet of our service(s) and business alike, we hope that we'll earn a 5 Star rating from you in the near future. That said, be sure to visit www.h2owirelessnow.com and or our social media pages from time to time to stay current to all the latest and greatest with H2O!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about h2o® Wireless?

Original review: July 20, 2019

Won't ever use or refer anyone to H2O ever. Their customer service is a big negative. Can't understand any of them. In order to switch from them to a new provider you have to give them 3 phone #s you use for identity, then get drilled why you want the account number and pin number, then when you do switch they will take forever to port your phone number over, and we did a service plan after 3 months. It drops down the gigs but when it did the wifi got shut off also so back to store to get it on and get charged a fee for that. No more.

Original review: June 30, 2019

I've had H20 wireless for several months now and my only complaint is that on occasion I've not received calls. I've tested this and this is the first service provider that has had this issue, on the other hand the price is unbeatable in comparison to other providers. I switched from Straight Talk which was charging me 45 dollars a month for what appears to be the same service. I joined during a promotion to get the first month free, I received my free month and am impressed enough with the service that I'm paying for a second line so a friend of mine will test it out. Is it quality like Verizon? No, it's budget service and the price is right.

Original review: June 25, 2019

H2O wireless is complete rip off. I bought their card and plan believing their advertisement of 50% off for first month but got fooled. They do not honor their promises. Worst service I have seen. Please do not waste your money on them. The service does not work at all and they overcharge always.

Original review: June 14, 2019

This company disgusts me. I signed up for their prepaid plan only because of the international calling. Sometime around September last year (2018) it stopped working. I contacted numerous people and I keep getting the same nonsense response that I have no credit because it has been used up but I had never made any international calls during this time period. When I inquired, the calls were made to countries and to people who I don't know. None of those numbers are in my call history or my contact list.

The company refuses to acknowledge any error on their part, yet they are glad to take my money every month but every time there has been an emergency back home and I need to call home I am unable to. Someone is somehow making calls using my international credit and not a single person at H2O is taking accountability or even attempting to investigate. I have lost 2 grandparents and was unable to call home both times because of the poor service from this unscrupulous company.

Original review: June 6, 2019

1 week no internet access at all. Nothing, days later and many calls they finally realized I have been with them so long my sim card doesn't work with the new software they added. Was told I was getting a new sim card shipped out next day air, next day came and nothing. Called back only to be told they are processing my order and it would be 2-3 days to process then 3-5 shipping, so that'll be 2 weeks no service. Needless to say I cancelled my service and will find one that works.

Original review: June 1, 2019

The customer service is not good handling refunds for the duplicate charges. There is no way that they can refund the duplicate charge. If you need to get your money back, you need to follow up many times and call them on the next recharge day to apply the money back to your account. First the customer support person told me that it will be refunded back to my account, but it didnt happen. When I contacted them back, it was advised to call them back on next recharge day so that they can apply the money back. I wasted 2 hrs on chat for this already and I am not sure when this will be resolved.

Original review: May 22, 2019

It's the second time that I got a H2O wireless prepaid SIM card. I already had some issues with getting the data included in a special offer last year. But this time I had major issues, that could not be solved but the support team. I booked a plan that included one free month and doubled data volume for the first two recharges. First I didn't get the data volume for the free month and after claiming this, it seems like I'm now not eligible anymore to get the doubled data for my first recharge. The support explained that by stating several transactions that I can't find in my transaction history. I have had enough trouble with this provider, will look for another one.

Original review: May 9, 2019

The reason why I switched to H2O Wireless back in 2013 was the $20 included "FREE" International calls per month. I have not really counted on those international calls a lot as I was using social media to get in touch with the loved ones back in Morocco. But, the plan worked as it should for years, until the past two months when I have trouble getting connected to any number in Morocco. So, today I have chatted with their customer support, and the guy was trying to tell me that they are having technical issues with Moroccan carriers, then when he knew that I have caught up to his lies he told me that Morocco is not included in the authorized countries (which is another lie, as I have stated before, Morocco was in the list and successfully was able to make numerous phone calls over the years). They lie, lie and lie, and will change your service package and take your money without even bothering to let the customer know.

Original review: May 2, 2019

I'm going to make this review very short compared to the last one I sent. I don't receive all the data that I pay for. My roommate has the same issue. Long story short over the course of 3 phone calls by 3 people (myself, my roommate and the owner of the store where I refill at) and speaking to at least 4 separate agents, agent 1 just repeated the same thing over and over refusing to do anything but read the plans to me. Agent 2 a supervisor said that I shut off my own data with a data limiter and said this repeatedly even though I assured him that I did not.

Agents 3 and 4 said we were lying and he was going to prove it by calculating the amount of data that we used everyday even though we assured that was unnecessary as we have data counters on our phones. He then claimed that our phones were probably so old that they are incapable of calculating high speed data correctly (4g certainly was a thing when we got the phones) and even said that we must have forgotten to shut off our data when connected to WiFi and tried to insist that even on WiFi the data still runs. We told him this simply isn't true as phones automatically disconnect from data when they connect to WiFi. Then he tried to say that our phones were probably so old that they don't do this. (I think he wanted to sell us new phones). All in all nothing got done. I sent an email to H2O and was told that someone would contact me in 24 to 48 hours. Haven't heard from anybody.

Original review: April 30, 2019

Bad company, very bad customer service. I was planning to buy 4 lines for my family and me. Finally I decided to try one line for my son. Since I bought it, I’m not able to send text messages (even if it is just one word) to many numbers. I called them 5 times because I was unable to send text messages. Each time I was spending about 45 to 60 minutes with their representatives or technical support, they didn’t solve my Problem and each time I had to repeat the story and they were telling me same thing (someone will call me back within 24-48 hours), no one called me back. I called to file a complaint. Their representative told me he will do it for me and the supervisor will call 24-48 h, nobody called back. I’m still having the same problem. This company looks like they just need your money but don’t care of their clients.

Original review: April 25, 2019

I have used H20 Wireless for years and had been satisfied with the service compared to what I pay per month. However, my service has been turned off and I'm on AUTOPAY. They debited my account on April 12 (as usual) and this morning my service was off! I've called customer service and no answer -- just a message that they'll call me back. I opened a live chat and no one has responded after 30 minutes!!! I will dispute the charge on my credit card and go to another company ASAP.

Original review: April 24, 2019

Terrible company. Avoid at all cost. This company runs a scam. Background: I use my mobile phone very little, only for emergencies or when traveling. Voice and text only. I keep the data turned off. I usually recharge in $10 increments, which usually lasts me 2 or 3 months. 1) My most recent problem (March 2019): On my last recharge, I requested a $10 recharge. H2O billed my credit card $100, and gave me $100 worth of minutes. I will never use all these minutes before they expire. H2O Customer Service will not acknowledge their error, and will not issue a refund. They say the "terms of service" agreement does not allow refunds.

2) My worst problem (December 2017): When I first signed up for service, I was transferring my mobile number to H2O because my former provider (T-Mobile) no longer roamed on AT&T's network in Vermont. H2O requested a call-back number, and I gave them my landline number. H2O took my landline number instead of my mobile number. To fix the problem, I had to buy a second H2O SIM card to accept my mobile number, as they said they could not reuse the old one. It took no time for H2O to make the mistake, but it took them nearly a month to release my number back to my landline provider. As a result of this problem, I lost my favorable pricing plan from my landline provider, and will now have to pay 53% more for landline service for the rest of my life.

H2O never owns up to their mistakes, and I have my doubts that these are indeed mistakes. I think it's the way they choose to operate their business. In problem #1, they insist that I ordered a $100 recharge. In problem #2, they insist that I requested my landline to transfer over, then changed my mind. This is the last straw. Once my current minutes expire, I will transfer my number to another provider.

Original review: April 22, 2019

Purchased the $35 starter kit at Rite Aid. It includes $30 worth of airtime and 1GB of LTE data for 1 month. Activating the SIM card using the ActFast code was easy, and after about 10 minutes I got the H2O signal and a phone number. Added the airtime with the rub-off PIN, which worked fine, but I couldn't connect to the internet because the network settings on the iPhone need to be configured for this card. This works automatically with all other cards I've used. Ok, I finally received the configuration link from H2O, as per the instructions that I found online. This is not mentioned on the instruction sheet that comes with the card. I clicked on the link, and it did not work. It just said 'Link expired'.

Tried again several times, same result. Getting pretty annoyed at this point. It was too late to chat with customer service, but the next morning I got through for an online chat with Chris from customer support right away, explained the problem. He sent me another configuration link, which worked right away. Took less than 10 minutes. Internet now works fine at 7.8 mbps download, 7.9 mbps upload speed. It's on the AT&T network, so coverage should be excellent. So, not a bad product overall, but the activation & configuration process is tedious and at least should be explained much better in the instructions.

Original review: April 11, 2019

I have used your service for 6 years, it is good however message was delivered failure sometime. I just think it is ok for me. And the international call is not good too. Sometime the network is not good too.

Original review: April 10, 2019

Please be aware of H2O Refer a friend program. You will not receive any promotion. This is fraud company. Here is my experience: I did not pay attention on consumer report before ordering. They will attract you by sending promotion you get $30 and friend get $30. When I was referred by a friend and I applied coupon code activated and ported my no. from AT&T. I did not see credit in my account it suppose as from website you should receive credit immediately.

When I called first time a billing rep said I do not have my email registered, I called again another billing rep said I did not use my coupon code. I called third time and they transfer to a supervisor and I send all my coupon codes, emails and order numbers that I placed, I waited for five days no response. I called again another supervisor. Told me that I will not get any promotion because I did not used my coupon code again. Started from beginning. If you are need of getting that $30 promotion good luck. I see there are several complaints like mine and no resolution.

Original review: March 26, 2019

February of 2019 I switched to H2O through a friend who referred me. Ever since I’m trying to get the points that was the referral program’s promise “get $30 - your friend gets $30 when you switch”. I switched from another carrier. No points ever showed up on my account. Or on my friend’s account. It’s a trivial issue I know but I’m still annoyed by it as I don’t like misleading advertising. So zero points after nearly two months. I have talked to several customer service reps since then and they always promise the same saying the issue will be resolved within 2 to 24 hours. It’s been nearly two months and I keep calling back and there is no way to talk to a supervisor. I also have to explain the issue to each and every new rep I talk to as they don’t seem to keep track of my calls and complaints. They don’t call back either when they say they would.

Today I tried to get one rep to forward my call to a supervisor he allegedly just spoke with. He replied “The supervisor is not available right now”. I asked him, "How come you just talked to him," to which he said, "Yes but right now he isn’t available." Go figure. So I asked him to forward my call anyway and of course I was instantly put on voicemail. Poor management, poor customer service and misleading advertising.

Original review: March 24, 2019

I have used T-Mobile for about 6 years; however, the reception was never very good. This year, I decided to try H2O wireless based on positive reviews from other people. I found out very quickly after popping in the SIM card and activating it that these people that gave me positive statements about H2O were right! H2O's wireless service is excellent! 4G LTE works perfectly, my texts get sent out without a delay in sending it and making calls are no hassle at all. My only complaint with H2O is that when you first activate the card, you need to add a new APN in order for your 4G LTE to work properly. To get the information needed to add the new APN, you must call the H2O customer service. Otherwise, the service is amazing, the representatives are friendly and I am glad that I chose H2O!

Original review: March 18, 2019

Before my husband and I switched to H2O, we made sure that they have international call and Morocco was on the list. Three days ago and since my dad is in coma and I tried to call my family, I couldn't make a phone call. I tried my husband phone as well but it didn't work. I waited for the second day and that was no international service. When I called the customer service, he told me that they have a problem of satellite and they don't know how long it will get the service back.

Original review: March 13, 2019

I have 3 numbers with H2O Wireless for some time and following are the major flaws/issues with this company gouging customers off of their prepaid (pay as you go or monthly plans). 1) Customer service is the worst I have experienced over several phone calls made over period of time. They are liars, incompetent and will not transfer to supervisors or billing dept when they can't resolve issues. 2) Customer service will disconnect your phone once you insists on supervisor/manager. 3) Customer service individuals lack IQ of even 50.

4) Their access number for prepaid plans to call international destination is siphoning money from your balance. When you call access code to dial international number, "you don't have sufficient funds" and will not place call but will deduct 5c each attempt. Remind you this this the only access number to call international destinations. 5) For monthly plan they have 213-808-6199 access code to call international and when you do "due to network difficulty we cannot complete your call, try again later."

6) When you address these issues you will be transferred to supervisor (if you are in luck), phone will be disconnected and if you do get someone, then you start all over again. 7) Their billing dept, supervisors for CSR cannot communicate and share their notes, go figure so you will be repeating same issues to each and everyone at the very best. 8) I lost money/balance as a direct result of above and no resolution, even worse they dont give a damn about your issues as these issue lingers on like pests at this company. 9) Needless to say I will not be patronizing this barbaric company and suggests no one should. 10) Better Business Bureau complaint is being lodged from my side and hope you all would too. AVOID H2O WIRELESS FOR YOUR PREPAID SERVICES AT ALL COST.

Original review: Feb. 26, 2019

Today I realized my data is complete. SO thought of charging 40$ instead of 20$ and by mistake I used a wrong card and declined. When I tried to call home to get my wife's card the phone was already out of balance. Then I came home and did with a new card. When I called the customer service, they said this is their company policy. I am surprised to see this kind of policy where they take away their own customer's money like a loot. They are not supposed to wipe out the balance until the card goes through and new balance is available for their customer. This is like they are looting customer's money. My previous balance was valid till Mar 18th.

Also the call to international numbers are not going through very often. If you decide to use H2O for international call. Then it is a waste. They have limit of 10 numbers per month to which you can call. But when you reach 6 or 7 numbers it will automatically close you dial any new number saying that you have reached the limit of 10 unique numbers. In my view, it may be a cheaper option...but you have to be very very careful in choosing the plan else you are screwed.

Original review: Feb. 4, 2019

My husband and I switched over to H2O wireless last month. I did not have data or SMS services (even though I had full bars of service) for the first week and called the tech department several times but none of the representatives I spoke to were helpful. Every single representative offered the SAME advice (which clearly didn't work) and one of them started to get aggressive with me when I (very nicely) asked him if there was something else I could try because the solution they were offering wasn't working. I ended up resolving the issue on my own using a YouTube video. Also they don't seem to ever record notes on my account because I had to explain my situation to EVERY SINGLE ONE of the 12+ representatives I've spoken to.

That was last month. Today my husband and I are trying to recharge our plan but apparently an auto-recharge option is not available to customers with multiple lines. My husband is currently on the phone with them for the 5th time because the representatives can't seem to do anything right. It took several attempts for one representative to take down my husband's account number and when my husband asked another representative to add X amount to both lines, she ended up charging only one line with a random amount. Now another person is telling him that suddenly the other line (mine) doesn't exist and that there is no record of my husband paying the first amount... These customer reps transfer calls (it's rare for them to even transfer you to the right department) when they don't know the solution to something, but literally NO ONE seems to know what they are doing. RUN. Do NOT use H2O.

Original review: Jan. 30, 2019

I purchased Multi Line service, one for me and one for my wife and then I received the package of SIM cards by mail after 5 days and then I called the customer service to activate the SIM cards and transfer our no. to the new SIM cards. So they start the process and ask me to provide them with account no. and PIN no. which I did, then they told me 24h for activation, which in my previous company took 5 min! Then nothing happened the whole day. Next day I called them back to check the status of activation, the thing is every time you call you should tell the story and explain the issue, at that moment the customer service told me the account no. was wrong and that's why the activation did not take place. So I gave him again the account no. and same thing. He told me to wait 24h for activation

Meanwhile in that day I lost the signal in my phone, which mean that's the no. now transferred, so I put H2O SIM card in my phone and I got signal. Then I decide to call them again in the next morning as my wife also lost signal in her phone too, so I called in the next day and imagine, they told the exact same thing which is the account no. is wrong and the activation did not go through. By the way I don't have service in my phone and my boss told me that me phone is not in service as he tried to call me. I told that to the supervisor of the customer service who said, "There is nothing we can do, you should wait till the tech department fix it in about 24h!!!!"

I'm been out of service for 2 days and he want me to wait another day just to activate the line, so I asked him to do something and he said he will transfer me to backup department which I do not what is that!! Then I talked to a guy in that place who went with me through the whole story and asked me if I bought the SIM cards from his website or not!!? Then he told me he is a billing department!!?? So I asked what I need to do if need to check back, he said, "Tell the customer service you were with billing!? Department to check the status." That's H2O customer service if you will to join them.

Original review: Jan. 30, 2019

I have been an H2O customer for three years now, while yes their service is still limited and they do not offer MMS or hotspot, the reliability of the product is good. I have no issues when I ask for help, my call is answered quickly and the staff has been helpful.

Original review: Jan. 4, 2019

I have a brand new Pixel 2. It's a GSM phone and it's unlocked. Now before I say what happened I will mention I found APN settings that make the LTE and 4G work. But I have seen responses from H2O telling people that their device wasn't compatible because they haven't made automatic APN settings that you can just be messaged over MMS. Then I checked so called other phones that aren't compatible like the Nexus 5X.

Give me a break H2O, try a little harder. Pretty much any GSM Android phone after Android 5.0 have the same settings. Just make them all the same. Rather than telling people it's not compatible. I just typed in H2O settings into Google and got 2 settings that work fine. H2O who should have them, don't just say not compatible, that's stupid. Also H2O, you brag you're on the AT&T Network, but you've throttled it so bad that I could have almost perfect signal and be downloading at only 1 mbps, that's a joke H2O. I had AT&T before, guess what, I'd have to try hard to not get 50 mbps with them. Your speeds are inexcusable.

H2O Wireless response

We thank you for your candid feedback Christopher and we apologize for our highly unusual delay in responding. In an effort to briefly address our position on manual configuration of "customer own devices", we respectfully note that we proceed in accordance with the strict APN setting guidelines dictated by our services underlying carrier. Therefore, while many alternately proposed settings or "solutions" may be found online, some which may even yield a temporary fix, neither are sanctioned by said underlying carrier, whereby, we're regrettably, yet understandably unable to deliver guidance in accordance to such. The above said and contrary to what your mutually undesired prior experience may have led you to believe, we humbly assure you that H2O works tirelessly, both in-house and with business partners to deliver the best service and quality possible. We hope that such results in our being able to better serve your needs in the future. Regards, Customer Relations Dept.

Original review: Dec. 17, 2018

I tried to buy a monthly data plan for $30. At the same time I had 500 bonus points which is equivalent to 5 dollars. However, their site was not working - the field where you need to enter a credit card number was not active. I called two days for support and the only thing I was offered was to buy a plan over the phone. And if you do this through the operator, then you need to pay extra 3$. Through the machine on the phone it also did not work. Automatic answered that my card is not valid. Finally I paid for the plan thru operator with same credit card, because I did not have time to order a SIM card from another operator. And the ridiculous thing is that it works the same way as 3G and slower than my Wi-Fi in the hotel Extended Stay America and there it is really very slow.

H2O Wireless response

We thank you for your candid feedback and extend our sincere apologies for any mutually undesired experience or confusion which may have prevented you from rating us at 5-Stars. The above said and while many variables [service unrelated] may certainly have factored into your individual experience(s), and although we'll certainly be reaching out to you within the following 24-business hours in order to see if we may offer any feasible assistance, we've taken the liberty of refunding the latest $30 payment under H2O Wireless GSM prepaid MDN of (425) 315-4623 as a gesture of good faith in the interim. You may expect to see said refund on the relevant card-issuers side within 3-7 business days. We look forward to speaking with you soon (during normal 9am-5pm EDT business hours) and we invite you to frequently visit us at www.h2owirelessnow.com in order to stay current on everything H2O. Happy Holidays to You and Yours!

h2o® Wireless expert review by ConsumerAffairs

This no-contract cell phone plan provider has monthly data plans that range from 1-10 GB and cost $20-$60 a month. These data plans include unlimited talk and text minutes. Their pay-as-you-go plans range from $10-$100.

• Pay-as-you-go plans: Depending on how many minutes you think you’ll use or how many text messages you anticipate sending, you can spend $10-$100 for a pay-as-you-go plan. Plans last anywhere from 30 days to a full year.

• Auto recharge: Save 10% on your pay-as-you-go plan from H2O Wireless by signing up for auto recharge. This service ensures you never run out of minutes or text messages since it automatically charges your credit card when it’s time to recharge.

• Transfer your number: You can easily transfer your existing number to your new H20 Wireless plan by filling out a form on their website. It can take up to 24 hours for the transfer to complete.

• H2O rewards: Earn $30 every time a friend you refer signs up with H2O wireless. You can also get points for new activations and recharging. Apply your points towards recharging. It’s free to join.

• Friends and family plan: Receive $10 for every line you add to your plan, up to 3 lines, when you sign up for a friends and family plan with H2O Wireless.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs