1.06/5

1001 AT&T Home Phone Service Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: May 11, 2019

After ATT bombarded me with promotions about their fiber optic service, I signed on to DirecTV moving my phone, Internet and TV to ATT. DirecTV installer was very professional and did a great job, but Internet and phone man Malcolm showed up at 8 am and then said he needed a truck to be able to get to the pole for a hookup and that he would get it and get it fixed. It should have been a given that he would need to hook up to the line. The truck came by at noon and said Malcolm was to meet them. I waited all day and Malcolm and the truck never showed up.

I called the ATT number and talked to five different people with the fourth person Jemma telling me that it would be 10 days before I had phone and internet service (I had cancelled other service). I then asked for her supervisor and talked to Janina. After being on the phone for a total of one hour and 45 minutes, she told me that the earliest would be in 6 days. In explaining why they would not honor their commitment, she contradicted earlier statements and had no legit excuse.

Original review: April 29, 2019

I have been trying to port my landline from AT&T to another service provider and they seem to make it as difficult as possible all the while telling you thank you for being a "valued customer". I applied to have my number ported over to another provider on 4/18/19 and was told that it would take 5-7 days to complete. Now 12 days later, I am told it will take an additional 7 days, a total of 19 days! All the while they are still charging me to keep both my phone and internet account open until after the port. The port department of my new provider spoke directly to the port department at AT&T and I was informed that the delay was on the AT&T end and was advised to call AT&T myself to get the problems sorted out.

When I called AT&T to handle this, I was on the phone with them for 3 HOURS and 10 MINUTES, I was transferred 9 times and was even transferred back to the same departments more than once even though I told AT&T that I had already been to that department and was told they were unable to help me. The overwhelming feeling is that they don't REALLY want to help you, they just want to transfer you to make it someone else's problem. Additionally, they are charging me an early cancellation fee on my TV service even though I've been a customer for >8 years. I would run from this company in the opposite direction as fast as you can!

Get expert buying tips about Home Phone Service delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 18, 2019

I set up home phone and internet for my elderly father through AT&T. His service for his phone did not work from day 1. His internet worked for about a month. I made numerous calls and set up many technician appointments to rectify the situation. I was repeatedly told by customer service to pay my monthly bills and that a credit would be issued when service was restored. I didn't like the policy, but I did what I was told. I never paid late and I always paid in full. After 3 - 4 months of dealing with no working service and still paying the bills.

And after having many technicians out with various excuses about why they couldn't fix the problem, I finally canceled our contract. I was put in touch with a customer service agent who assured me there would be no early termination fee and that I would receive a credit. She put a small credit in my account and then billing took all but $12 of it to cover my next bill, which I was told not to pay. I made more phone calls, got passed around to different departments and even did an online chat. I did screenshots of that entire conversation.

I was told there was no documented evidence of any technical issues and that my account was not eligible for any credit. I told that "supervisor ", that I had text messages from the technicians and also the ID # of the initial agent I spoke to about the issues and the cancellation. She didn't care and ended our chat with "have a nice day."

NEVER have I ever had so many problems with a company. The customer service was deplorable. I have now paid over $400 in bills with no working internet or phone. I will see maybe $12, but I'm guessing they'll go after that for early termination. Plus I'm sure I'll see a bill. I have documented proof for all of this! Avoid them.

Original review: April 13, 2019

Trying to fix the loss of connection in my AT&T DSL service I went through their online self-service repair steps which did not help. At the end of those, I got a web page saying "Choose which way you would like to contact AT&T" and the ONLY option shown was to ask a question in the AT&T user community. That is BS! I don't pay the users for service. If AT&T doesn't want to service the products they sell they should close up shop. AT&T sucks.

Original review: March 6, 2019

My name is Samay ** and I am an AT&T customer. On Monday March 4th at 2:25 p.m. my son calls me to let me know that once again we have no internet. He proceeded to call AT&T to do some troubleshooting and nothing was resolved. He set up an appointment for a technician to be at our house Tuesday March 5th between the hours of 2-4 p.m. I contacted AT&T again at night to let them know a cable may have been cut while my husband was doing some yard work and that the tech should have wire and a modem just in case. Cherie made the necessary notes and assured me that someone would come out as scheduled.

Tuesday at 8:09 a technician called from ** and asked me if he could come early because someone had cancelled. I explained to him that I had set up the appointment to the afternoon because I was at work and I would be taking a half day from my work to meet him at scheduled. He said, "Okay I'll be there at 2 then." At around 10:10 a.m. I get a text with my appointment being re-scheduled. No one called me to make this change and so I immediately contacted the tech who called me in the morning. I called him at 10:12 a.m. and asked him about the text. His exact words were to "disregard the text". So I didn't worry about, left my job and waited for your technician to show up.

Lo and behold it was 2 p.m., then 3 p.m. and at 3:30 p.m. I finally texted him to see where he was. He simply told me someone else had that job, but they will still come out today. I was like okay, but something told me he was full of it and I called the 1-800 #. There I was kept on hold for over 20 minutes while they tried to figure out who would come to my home. The response not to my surprise was that no technician was available. I asked for a supervisor and that took another 10 minutes to get Ana on the phone. I repeated my story once again and again all I got was no one can go today.

I'm impressed by the lack of care from this company. I lost a 1/2 day of work to wait for your employees and all I get is oh well. So I asked Ana to give me the email of someone who I can send a complaint to and she said there was no such thing, but all the calls are recorded. Well I'm not impressed by the answer and so I'm writing to let you know that if Comcast would cover my area, you would have lost a customer RIGHT AWAY. Actually if my son didn't live at home I wouldn't even need your services. Now they expect me to miss another 1/2 day, well dream on. Now they better wait for someone to be home. I'm attaching all the pictures with times of what I told you above. I will make this complaint public. I know it doesn't affect you, but if enough people tell others the negative experience eventually it will hurt someone.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about AT&T?

Original review: March 5, 2019

We needed to change our 90 year old mother's phone location because she was moving from the 3rd floor to the 1st floor of an assisted living facility in Savannah, Ga. We started on a Thursday because Saturday was moving day. It was turned off on Thursday pm! She is deaf and has a life alert but, was totally w/o communication too early! Getting a real person at AT&T takes 30 minutes AND they don't answer the phone until 9 am EST. First issue was that the previous resident of the new apartment was deceased and family did not disconnect his service. Front desk confirmed that mother was indeed moving to the room so service promised by 12 midnight.

Second issue was that bill was still in her husband's name and new account would need to be set up. I told them I could give them any info (including her weight!) to get this done. Third technician said setting up new account would take 24 hours and it would be turned on Monday evening by 6 pm or Tuesday am at the latest. It is now 8 am on Tuesday and office is not open. This is ridiculous! At 90 yrs old and deaf her phone is her lifeline and unacceptable to the family! Bigger is not better! I can get a real person 24/7 at Cox Cable or Verizon. To have such poor service when you've been a customer for 60 years and never missed a payment is pathetic! Never ever believe AT&T!

Original review: Feb. 9, 2019

Our phone company was bought out by AT&T and since they have taken over, AT&T repeatedly charges late fees. I usually don't receive the bill until 4 or 5 days before the bill is due; therefore the payment is late getting to them. I use online banking and don't write checks so they can't blame the postal service. I know they want me to sign up for autopay but if they are this blatantly fraudulent, why would I willingly give them access to my bank account? When I mentioned the late charge issue to my husband, he said that the bookkeeper at his business deals with the same issue of getting charged late fees by AT&T.

Original review: Feb. 6, 2019

Where to begin. In December of 2017 I was to get my home wireless phone bundled with DirecTV bill. To date this incompetent so called company has NOT bundled my bills! I have done much legwork to have this accomplished. I received letters stated I don't have to do anymore - it would be done within the month. That was since March 2018. Next we have billing issues out the gazoo. My bill resembles the stock market every month. The bills vary not by a couple of dollars but anywhere from 20-100 dollars! What the HECK, they cannot explain. Then they tell me it's escalated and a rep will call within 3 days. What happens? NO one calls and my phone gets shut off... Lord this is how they made their billions. I can go on and on but I am disgusted with this whole **. Run for your SANITY and Bank account??? Don't give it to these CROOKS! SERIOUSLY.

Original review: Jan. 13, 2019

Service was out a considerable amount last year at our weekend home. We would call customer service and they usually couldn't get to us for a week or two. They would always give us an 8 hour window and on two separate occasions they stood us up after waiting around all day. If I could rate 0 stars I would. We finally cancelled service when they refused a refund. Hard to believe a company of that size can get away with that kind of abuse.

Original review: Dec. 20, 2018

I moved from my apartment to my parents' home. I had to move AT&T services to my parents'. I was trying to keep my contract with them. Then when my bill was generated I saw that I was charged $200 for installing the equipment. My total bill was about $318 with some change. I was never told that would be charge $200. I called AT&T to help me with a payment arrangement. Someone was able to help me and sent me a confirmation email. Then I got charged the full amount and made a phone call to have someone help me.

I was stuck on the phone for about almost two hours and I never got any one's help. I spoke to two supervisors. One of the calls disconnected the first time which is why I called a second time and was connected to another supervisor. The supervisor and the other representatives that I spoke to kept saying that there was no record of my call on December 6th asking for a payment arrangement. I mention to them that I had an email confirmation saying that I was committing to two payment dates for a total amount of $318 and some change. I told them if they could give me an email that I could forward this to so they can see that I was not making it up. The supervisor asked for my number and said she would call me back as soon as the other department opened so that she could help me with my issue.

It has been 4 business days since that call. The reason for my payment arrangement is because as I mentioned before I moved so I had to disconnect other services like my electricity company. My electricity company was supposed to withdraw $170 from my bank account but because AT&T withdrawal the full amount on a date that I asked if we can change it with the payment arrangement cause me to have an overdraft and was charged an insufficient fund fee of $35. As of today I cannot pay the $170 and I have already pushed my deadline with this company for a month and a half.

Original review: Dec. 18, 2018

Keep looking if you are considering AT&T for your home service provider. Terrible service! Their customer service reps are NOT well versed on their policies and give you incorrect billing information that affects your monthly bill!! AND... they do not compensate you for their mistakes! This includes the, so called, Loyalty Department. I have had to spend over an hour on the phone every month because my bill was incorrect, and I was given incorrect information!! I requested to speak with a supervisor and all they say is "Sorry". They do not honor the pricing you were originally quoted even though it was their mistake!! I will be looking for another provider. I would advise people to PASS ON AT&T!!! Save yourself the time and headache!!

Original review: Dec. 18, 2018

On 9-21-18, before I started wireless home phone service with AT&T from their store at 3035 SE Maricamp Rd, Suite 115, Ocala, Fl 34471, I got a promise on the phone from the store with a follow-up email, from ** (Employee ID # **) in the AT&T Loyalty Dept. for a monthly rate of $10.00 plus tax. Every month, for 3 months, I was billed the wrong amount, which was DOUBLE what my bill should have been; and every month after many phone calls to AT&T and hours on the phone AT&T agreed to corrected/adjusted my bill.

AT&T's Loyalty Department offered me a one time credit of $120.00 if I accepted the higher $20.00 monthly regular rate, which only covered about 9 months of correct $10.00 plus tax pricing. I declined AT&T's offer and instead had them continue every month to adjust my bill to the correct agreed upon price. Finally after AT&T adjusted/corrected my bill for three straight months they noted my account to NOT ever be adjusted/corrected again.

My options at this time were to: 1) Continue my service with AT&T and pay the higher price. 2) Continue my service with AT&T and call every month and spend hours on the phone trying to get my phone bill corrected/adjusted to the promised price. 3) Just cancel my Service. After three months of getting incorrect phone bills and spending HOURS on the phone getting them to correct/adjust my bill, I decided on 12-17-18 to just cancel my AT&T phone service. I WILL NEVER GIVE THEM MY BUSINESS, EVER AGAIN, as I will not do business with a company that lies and does not keep their promises and tries to bait-and-switch and bribe me!!!

Original review: Dec. 10, 2018

Every time it rains our land lines go out. No service for weeks. Happens all the time. We get no cell service here so we must rely on our landlines. Our community is located in rural Northeastern Tuscaloosa County. We can't call 911 since we get no service much of the time during rainy weather. No cell coverage here of any kind.

Original review: Nov. 23, 2018

I have been an AT&T customer for over 50 years. From the time I moved to North Highlands, CA I have had nothing but static on the line and/or no service at all. It has been a joke (but not so) that every time it rains, my service goes out. Day before Thanksgiving, it rained, phone out and service will not fix until Monday - after the holiday. Bet they don't lower my bill for the days I didn't have a phone! Then when it works, we will have periods of nothing but static, then we have to call them again. Their help line states test the line at the box and to plug in a phone. The box on the outside of my home has no such plug, loose wires - yes, no "plug" to test the line.

Original review: Oct. 11, 2018

I have been on the phone at least now at least 8 hrs going back and forth with Customer Service. I have no service since the 3rd of Oct, today is the 11th. Every single time is a new excuse... Well it’s been now 11 days without home service. They even gave me a case number **. I don’t why bother to give a case number since NOTHING is being done to fix the problem here in Eagle Hammond in East Orlando... Do yourself a favor. Do not use AT&T Home Service. This is the second time in a few month it has happen. First time 5 days and Now 11 days. AT&T SUCKS!??

Original review: Oct. 9, 2018

I called AT&T customer service on Oct 9 at about 1130 am Pacific time, at tel # 800-331-0500 to request a new number for my unlisted landline in California. I was transferred to someone on the other side of the world whom I could hardly hear, although he was polite and doing his best. I was on the phone on hold, off and on, for more than 30 minutes. After I had accepted the new phone number that I was offered, the rep explained that AT&T was having a problem and he could not complete the process. I asked how long it would take and he did not know how much longer I may be kept on hold. I asked to speak to a supervisor, to find out more about it, but a supervisor was not available.

I asked if my existing number had not yet been canceled and since it had not, I decided to retain that number for now, as I would otherwise apparently be on the phone for 'several hours' possibly. Waiting for AT&T to solve whatever problem it was, that prevented my order from being processed. This was a simple request that previously last year, had taken a matter of minutes to complete. I am very disappointed in AT&T as the call was a complete waste of time, mine and the rep's, as it was not his fault.

Original review: Oct. 9, 2018

87 year old Mother moving down the hall. And I am told she can't get her phone turned on for 4 days after she moves. I was told no one would have to come out, AT&T would just need to switch it on and she should be good to go! REALLY. 87 years old who if she needs to get ahold of me will need to go to the front desk of her facility to contact me! UGH!

Original review: Sept. 27, 2018

We are moving and requested ATT transfer our current service to our new residence. The customer service rep gave me a confirmation number, date service would be transferred, and the new telephone number since we were moving out of the same city. On the date scheduled, they did not show up. When I called, after an hour of being passed from department to department, they admitted they had somehow deleted or lost the order and would have to initiate a new one.

They then wanted to do a hard credit check before they would place the new order, even though I had been a customer for six years! I was not worried about them running a credit check, just the fact that they "had" to when I was a customer already. If they had transferred the phone as originally asked, we would not be in this predicament. By the time I emphatically stressed that they messed up the order and this needed to be done immediately, they said their system would only allow them to proceed in this manner. I am waiting for a supervisor to call me "sometime tonight." I personally feel this is a scam on their part to pitch new services but make sure an unsuspecting customer could afford them. I am appalled at their total lack of customer service and their inability to solve a problem they made. This is the worst customer service I have experienced and that says a lot!

Original review: Sept. 19, 2018

We have been waiting FIVE DAYS NOW for AT&T to come repair our phone service. We are a business! We need our phones, we are losing money every day, WHY are you not living up to our contract with you?!

Original review: Sept. 18, 2018

We have 4 regular phone lines used for fax machines. We have had these lines for years. AT&T changed these lines to a program called complete link three years ago. Same price, they said this was the program for these lines and to keep cost down. Fast forward two years later and we get a bill for 4 times the normal amount of $39 per line. They said that our contract expired (what contract) and they want us to sign another contract or pay $145 per line. Oh, and they retro the bill back three months so our normal $200 bill came in at $1700.00. I called and tried to get resolved. Their answer was, "Sign a two-year contract and we will adjust your bill."

So grossly overcharging for POTS lines to force a contract. I think this is unethical and terrible business practice. We are canceling our service with them not just here in Indiana but Nationwide due to their business practice! Not to mention whenever there have been issues the customer service is horrible! We will have to pay these overcharges but they will lose a lot of business in return.

Original review: Sept. 17, 2018

I've been having problems with my phone and internet service for around 4 years. After calling hundreds of times I get someone to come out when the problem fixes itself. It a water issue. They say it's fixed. Leave and when it rains again it happens again. I go through the same steps again. I truly don't believe they know what they're doing. Pay good money for a screwed up service. If I can find another phone company I will switch.

Original review: Sept. 5, 2018

My 83 year old aunt was signed up for California Lifeline through AT&T. When filling out her renewal application she made a mistake and was denied renewal. I told her I would help her try to resolve the error. That was in April. I have contacted AT&T numerous times, spending hours on the phone either on hold or being transferred to another department. I have requested a new California Lifeline application three times. Three times I was told they would mail her another application. We never received a new application. AT&T was telling me I had to go through California Lifeline. California Lifeline told me I had to go through AT&T. Each time I requested an application I was on the phone with AT&T and California Lifeline for at least one hour and up to three hours (the last time I called).

The last time I called I expressed my frustration to California Lifeline. I was told that this is a common complaint with AT&T. They told me to tell AT&T the situation was urgent and I needed the application right away. I did that and AT&T agreed to send the application. We never received it. After four months of getting nowhere, I gave up. My aunt switched phone providers. She was paying AT&T 36.22 a month and she is now paying Suddenlink $10.00 a month. If AT&T is not going to honor California Lifeline they should not offer it. What a scam.

Original review: Aug. 24, 2018

My landline went out on a Friday morning; I called AT&T and spoke with technical support; they told me that a repair technician would have to come to my home to repair the problem; however they could not get a technician to my home until Tuesday afternoon. Therefore I now have to go 5 days without a landline. The AT&T representative told me that if I was a business customer; the repairs could be done that day or definitely the next day, I thought it was horrible for him to tell me this! So the bottomline is that AT&T does not care about the ordinary consumer; just business customers and I guess that is because businesses pay more for telephone service than the ordinary customer does. VERY BAD!!!

Original review: Aug. 20, 2018

My 92 yo mother has AT&T phone and tv. The tv stopped getting a signal. After calling and going through the robot it was reset. This happened 3-4 times. Then tv worked but phone went out. We called and went through robot to reset the phone. Phone went out again the next day. This pattern continued 4-5 times. Finally got smart and said “agent” every time robot asked a question. Talked to very sympathetic agent who scheduled a technician. He came and showed her how to unplug router and plug back in. She is legally blind and cannot see to do that. Phone went out next day. Neighbor unplugged/plugged it in. Worked a couple of days. Called today. They reset it remotely. Said we need to reset it once a month. Don’t know why we are paying for this but she can’t learn to use cell phone at her age and being blind.

Original review: Aug. 11, 2018

I recently change my phone service and added 2 lines. In the process of doing this I was charged over 400 dollars in fees and surcharges. I have been with this service for almost 20 years and learned that they don't care about their customers or appreciate them. Whatever you do don't use AT&T's phone service.

Original review: Aug. 6, 2018

I called to cancel installation of new service 24 hr in advance and was told appt cancelled. Next day I wasn't home and installer showed up and stupid landlord let him in and now service activated. I tried to call 800 2882020 to cancel but was transferred around and around and they hung up on me, etc. Too hard to cancel! They better not bill me! Landlord will have to pay.

Original review: Aug. 5, 2018

Upon moving to Florida in 2008 we signed up for three landlines with the AT&T monopoly. One for my wife, one for me and one for faxes. In January 2017 called AT&T and cancelled our fax line since its use has diminished with PDFs and scans. Asked again in November 2017. Talked with Jordan in January who agreed to make the change. Or so he promised. Cindy said the same thing last November.

Despite several follow up requests to cancel, we are still being bill for three lines! AT&T has stopped the fax service however they continue to bill us. Lest you think I haven’t been as diligent fighting them you are correct. In February 2017, one month after cancelling the fax line, I fell and broke my hip. A hospital stay and long recovery period followed. Then my wife had foot surgery and I was helping her in daily activities so most of 2017 was not a typical year.

Will try once more on Monday to stop the charges and receive credit for past months. In looking at their bills they are very confusing and not at all transparent. Bill does not say how many lines and they no longer list the phone numbers for which they are charging you. Advice to all, please carefully read your bill and review it with a rep to be sure you understand their charges. As for obtaining a credit, have no advice other than caveat emptor since they don’t stop charging even if they agree to and even if they stop the service. Will give them one more chance before mercilessly hitting social media!

Original review: Aug. 2, 2018

We have been 6 days without phone or internet service. I have been told every day that a repair person will come to our home. One day, I waited from 12 noon until 8 pm OUTSIDE so as not to miss them. All I had was a cell that only could be used outside because of the large trees in our wooded neighborhood. We are only 30 minutes from the city that dispatches the repair people. AT&T PROMISED by text messages that they would be here. They never arrived, and what is most unprofessional is that no one bothered to communicate with us, unless we inquired about the status. I would wager that AT&T cleverly use their repair units to service homes CLOSER to the dispatch station because this will utilize more quotas and profits.

They train their customer service to be a sweet and highly apologetic, but they will not efficiently facilitate any repair service for you ultimately. My husband also called and got the same song and dance, AT&T cares nothing for the customer now. It’s sadly all about profit and quotas. I hope this review will caution prospective AT&T customers to seriously consider the competition. After 40 years with them, we will have to make a change, To date. We still have not had a repair person show up, although they keep promising to...

Resolution response: July 26, 2018

Update to AT & T after complaining and writing The BBB, The Attorney General, Ohio Public Utility Commission and Writing to Consumer Affairs. And 3 days and many hours of being on the phone with them. AT& T Presidents Office contacted me to resolve the issue with what they did an allowed to happen on my account. They have resolved the issue and credited my account in full. So when a company does you wrong do not allow them to get away with it and tell you there is nothing they can do. First of all there is a lot that can be done. I did not owe what they said I did and I told them I was going to fight this because even as a big company they still have to follow the laws of your state.

Original review: July 26, 2018

AT&T allowed someone to access my account and ran a credit card twice with that the consent of the cardholder or me the account holder. I have a pin set up on my account because this phone (wireless landline) was being used for an 82 year old woman in a nursing home. Now they are charging me fees for something they allowed. I gave no one consent to access my account and run any payments.

They are charging me 121.61 more over the bill. Be careful with this company. The claim it is legal to allow access to your account, and run payments without verifying who they are talking to or ask for the pin. But yet their website states they are secure and I would of had to set them up to access my account which I did not. I have had to cancel the service and file complaints with the BBB the Attorney General and PUCO.

Their Customer Service department is rude and think they know the law. They refuse to reverse anything even after I told them no one had permission to access my account and run anything. Their website states. "Review security options for your AT&T accounts. Learn about the account settings you can change to guard against unauthorized access to your account online, in store, or by phone" They allow access by Phone. Without my permission.

Original review: July 12, 2018

My AT&T home phone service has been out (with short respites) since June 26 due to a lightning strike. Tech came out (after 1 week) and "fixed" it, then problem reoccurred. Service comes and goes... On for a couple of hours then back out again. All I hear is a strong AC buzz and no dial tone. People calling in hear it ring and ring but my home phone never rings. Can't get the tech back to work the problem. AT&T's problem reporting system is a joke (at best). Calling the residential help # 1-877-737-2478 which keeps you on hold for 5-10 minutes then automatically rolls to a Spanish language announcement. Problem report originally showed an "expected date" of solution of July 9 now the "expected date" of solution is July 25!

If I had ANY alternative to AT&T in my area I'd use it but they're the only game in town. I've tried chatting with "support". I'm fairly certain I was chatting with a 'bot'. Only got vague, generic responses to my questions. Never addressed the problem directly. I only have a wired home phone because I live in an extremely rural area and cell service is "iffy". I need a reliable service for 911 access. The FCC/FTC should look into AT&T's abject and (in my humble opinion) willful failure as a public carrier.

AT&T expert review by ConsumerAffairs

AT&T is a publically traded company with headquarters in Dallas. The company has 140-year history in the communications industry. Today, it offers home phone, cellular, Internet and television services. Consumers who bundle two or more services receive discounts.

• U-verse Voice: Consumers in select locations can subscribe to U-verse Voice, a digital home phone service that makes calls using an Internet connection. The service is available in over 20 states.

• Traditional service: AT&T offers traditional landlines in most locations throughout the United States. Options include local and nationwide plans. Rates vary by location.

• Extra features: Customers can add several features to their phone service, including three-way calling, call forwarding, selective call forwarding, call waiting, caller ID and more. Some plans include these features in the monthly fee.

• Online support: AT&T customers can visit the Support section of AT&T’s website to learn about using the features associated with their landline. They can also schedule service and installation online.

• International calling: International calling can be added to any plan for a monthly fee. Interested consumers can visit AT&T’s website to see per-minute rates for international plans.

• Best for: AT&T Home Phone is best for anyone who wants a traditional landline and is looking for a variety of additional features.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs