3.7/5 (890 ratings)
Learn More
Call Now Toll Free

About Mediacom Cable

Mediacom Communications offers best​-​in​-​class technology across rural America.​ ​With the fastest in-home WiFi, TiVo® DVR, 1 Gig Speed and so much more - customers are guaranteed to have a superior in-home entertainment experience. One of the fastest internet speed providers across their footprint; Netflix® has ranked Mediacom one of the top internet providers in April 2016. As the world becomes more technologically advanced so does Mediacom, investing millions into a nationwide fiber optic infrastructure so small town America will get to enjoy the most advanced Digital TV, High Speed Internet, and Digital Phone service for years to come. Hop on the super speedway and visit ​Mediacomcable.com​ to get the best in TV & Internet service today!

Mediacom Cable Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Mediacom Cable?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Mediacom Cable?

Original review: Sept. 6, 2021

Called numerous times, given wrong info on modem/router needed due to Mediacom upgrade for my wifi to work properly. Also after 1 yr my wifi bill went up $30. They upgraded my gigs without asking me so my bill went from $59 to $89.

Original review: Sept. 6, 2021

I called to ask why my fees had suddenly risen almost $50 per month. I was told that some kind of promotion that I had signed up for when I started had ended. However, the agent then said she could actually make it so that our fees were actually less than what they were to start with -- and somehow she did. The only problem: since then we've been having more and more problems accessing our streaming platforms in the evenings.

Good Afternoon Barbara,

Thank you for taking my call today. You confirmed with me that your billing situation has been explained and taken care of. We were actually able to put you into a new promotion. You said that everything is good at the moment and you have no further concerns. If you have any further questions or concerns, please call Mediacom customer service or text Molli at 66554. We appreciate your business.

Original review: Sept. 6, 2021

I cannot login to my Mediacom account. When I try to reset using my billing account number, I get an error message saying it can't find my account. When the account was created, the tech did not get me set up with a user ID and password. So I can't do do a password reset and I can't get to anything via the billing account number.

Good Afternoon Mr. Fregly,

Thank you for taking my call today. You confirmed with me that the issue was already resolved yesterday which is great to hear. I apologize again for that issue and hope all is smooth from hear. If you have any further questions or concerns, please call Mediacom customer service or text Molli at 66554. We appreciate your business.

Resolution In ProgressRated with 3 stars
Original review: Sept. 5, 2021

When retired going from $160 in December to over $200 this month with a tegna $5.75 credit I will need to make a change. I have talked to Mediacom people several times but no help was available. Is there any help available from you?

Good morning David,

Thank you so much for your review as well as taking my call today. I do apologize that we weren't able to get your bill any lower, but we did discuss the concerns you had. If you do have any further questions, please call Mediacom customer service or text Molli at 66554. We greatly appreciate your business.

Original review: Sept. 5, 2021

After resetting my modem and my WiFi several times, I called Mediacom Customer Service four times between August 1 & September 1, 2021 to say my internet was not working. Both times on August 1 in the evening I was told that it was at my end. Early in the morning of September 1, I called again and got a recording that they had detected an internet outage in my area. I called again that afternoon and was told there was no outage in my area. Finally in early evening my internet came back on, almost 24 hours without!

Good Evening Jeff

Thank you for taking my call today. I called to follow-up and to make sure all of your concerns were resolved. You confirmed with me today that your services are running fine now and that I answered all of your questions. If you have any further questions or concerns, please call Mediacom customer service or text Molli at 66554. We appreciate your business.

Heath

Original review: Sept. 4, 2021

Everytime I have contacted Mediacom Tech Support regarding internet connectivity or picture quality issues, techs have been super helpful and supportive, always striving to check all avenues of concern with the utmost professionalism. Always recommend Mediacom. I have never been placed on long wait times whether just paying my bill or discussing cable or internet plans, the staff has always addressed questions speedily and professionally.

Good morning Brenda,

Thank you so much for you review. I am so glad to hear that you have had much a great experience with our company. If you do have any further questions or concerns, please call Mediacom customer service or text Molli at 66554. We appreciate your business.

Original review: Sept. 4, 2021

I had trouble setting up my voice remote control. I called and spoke to a man named Joseph, who is in Asia. He could not fix the problem. And sent me a new remote control. Which did not have Tivo on it. I had to call the next night and that gentleman could not help me either. I had to go to our local Store and return the remote and pick up a new one. Very inconvenient.

Good Afternoon Terri,

We were unable to pull up an account with the phone number listed. Can you please respond back to this with an account number or a different phone number? Please and thanks. If you have any further questions or concerns, please call Mediacom customer service or text Molli at 66554. We appreciate your business.

Original review: Sept. 3, 2021

I have had Mediacom for two weeks and I’ve had my internet go out every day that I’ve had it. For the first four days I had no service. I am very dissatisfied and if there were another company that I could switch to. I would.

Good Afternoon Ashley,

Thank you for taking my call today. I called to follow up and see how the service has been working. You confirmed with me today that the service has been working fine now. If you have any further questions or concerns, please call Mediacom customer service or text Molli at 66554. We appreciate your business.

Original review: Sept. 3, 2021

The agent was friendly and most helpful in finding me a new promotion to lower my monthly bill for all three services. She exceeded all of my expectations. I will most definitely recommend Mediacom to friends and family going forwards..

Good morning Steven,

Thank you so much for your review. I am so glad we were able to get you into a new promotion and the experience with the representative was good. If you do have any further questions or concerns, please call Mediacom customer service or text Molli at 66554. We appreciate your business.

Original review: Sept. 3, 2021

I just signed up as a customer and then had service issues one day due to an outage and then tried to tell you that a stupid box (green in color) over here was left open to the elements and you allegedly were going to fix that issue. But the stupid green box on the complex law remains open to the weather (including rain) and today (during rain) my internet is stupid slow. So nope, not happy.

Good morning Milisa,

Thank you so much for your review as well as taking my call. I do apologize about the service issues as well as the box not being closed properly. You did confirm with me on the phone that the box has been closed and your services have been working fine. If you do have any further questions or concerns, please call Mediacom customer service or text Molli at 66554. We appreciate your business.

Mediacom Cable Company Information