Looking for a TV service provider?

We'll match you with the right company that knows what you need.

Comcast Cable Service
2.64/5
Based on 4,837 ratings submitted in the last year

Comcast Cable Service

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands

Comcast Cable Service Reviews

Original review: Nov. 25, 2019

It has been 82 days since my cable was installed and still it remains above ground. We have called multiple times and continue to get excuses... The cable runs across a sidewalk and it has been exposed to the sun so long the cable is no longer orange and hard to see. Today my grandmother tripped on the cable and broke her kneecap. Looking forward to talking to my lawyer tomorrow and seeing if negligence of Comcast may help with medical bills. Please call my number and my address is **.

Original review: Nov. 23, 2019

I am so disappointed with Xfinity's shady practices. We have had the cable service for 18 years. They kept jacking the price so we decided to switch. When we cancelled, Xfinity sent us a bill for $160.00 for an early termination fee. I spoke with a customer service supervisor who kept reminding me that I had signed a legal document accepting the terms of an early cancellation fee. I was not disputing that fact. Even though of course I don't remember. My issue: Why didn't they remind me that I would have to pay this fee? I would have waited until my time period was up and I was no longer liable for a fee. It's just shady and they know it! This is a purposeful ploy to dishonestly take unearned income from hard working consumers. Shame on you Xfinity! Even if I become unhappy with a future provider, I can never sign up for Xfinity again.

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands
Original review: Nov. 23, 2019

Comcast's Phone reps are rude, Unhelpful Con artists!!! They disconnected and blocked services to my house because some old tenant who lived here some years ago WHOM I DON'T KNOW left & didn’t pay them. They ask me to submit sensitive information to prove I am not that person, so Ok fine, I did everything they asked! When They saw the proof they ignored it, fabricated lies, telling me I’ve the same birthday??? This mysterious old tenant has two first names with one matching mines??? Now they‘re denying me services in a attempt to bully me into paying some random person's debt to get internet For myself???? Avoid Comcast at all cost!!

Original review: Nov. 21, 2019

Had informed of problem 1 month ago. Finally resolved, but no compensation for anything. They missed 3 apt., but being 3rd party don't stand behind. Lost service for week and could of been avoided if they fixed before when I addressed it.

Original review: Nov. 20, 2019

I am so thoroughly disgusted with the price gouging of Comcast/Xfinity. They give you a promotional offer and as soon as it is over they jack up the price forcing you to look at alternative suppliers. I had a promotional offer that ends today, and they seriously are increasing the cost for the very same service by $57.00 a month. How do they consider this okay, how does anyone. We need to demand from our politicians that certain price controls need to be in place. The constant promo offers with commitments for a period of time that end and then the cost goes up exorbitantly isn't right. We should demand fair consistent pricing period and the affordability of competitors to come into a market. The monopoly for a couple providers is ridiculous!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about XFINITY Home Phone Service?

Original review: Nov. 19, 2019

In the state of Oregon the company was half decent. Since I’ve moved to Colorado it’s been absolute garbage. Constant issue after issue and now they want to charge me for technicians to come out and take a look. Not a chance. On top of all the issues they can’t figure out a deal with altitude for the avalanche & nuggets games. DirecTV has better offers right now as does all the other companies in the local area.

Original review: Nov. 18, 2019

I move and I moved out of their zone to place out area and I had to disconnect my services Because I wasn’t in network and they still charged me the disconnect fee. I am never going back or recommend them because that ridiculous. I liked their service but to make me pay because I moved and they didn’t have service there and they then charge me still a disconnect fee is ridiculous.

Original review: Nov. 18, 2019

Xfinity owes us a refund for approximately 4+ months of overbilling! We moved from Utah to Colorado; arranged for service disconnection on 7/8/2019, only to learn that the people who bought our home were using OUR cable free of charge! Xfinity continued billing us for a service we no longer used and the loses who purchased our home said NOTHING about it! Their dishonesty has nothing to do with Xfinity, but we are OVERDUE a refund in excess of $900.00!

I spoke with Xfinity billing earlier today am in STILL dissatisfied with their resolution! They once again indicated that we would have to wait an addition 4 - 6 weeks before we see our refund! How difficult can it be to refund a client? We paid them in FULL at every bling cycle! They are inept, uneducated and fiscally irresponsible; and their customer service is utterly appalling! I have also filed a formal complaint with the Better Business Bureau and am willing to speak with the media in reference to this complaint! I have advised Xfinity that if we do not get our refund they WILL be speaking with our attorney!

Original review: Nov. 16, 2019

I have had Comcast for over 20 years and have been a happy and loyal customer until now! I love the ID channel (Investigation Discovery) and today I found out that Comcast is getting rid of my favorite Comcast channel, the ID channel!!! WTH?!? This is sooo very disappointing!! It’s almost worth dropping Comcast all together and finding another cable/internet service. All those who love the ID channel, like me, ENJOY IT, because it will be gone as of January, 2020 :(. Comcast PLEASE figure out whatever you have to do to keep the ID Channel in your channel line up. You are about to have MANY very unsatisfied and disappointed customers.

Original review: Nov. 14, 2019

Comcast TV is the worst!! I have been a customer with this company for ten plus years and every year lately since the last 5 years it gets worst and worst. The billing system/cycles are horrible, it's set up to charge late fees which is another way to get more money out of you. When calling customer service, they explain the policies and it doesn't make sense not even to the representatives working for the company. They tell you although you have provided payment information and set up an arrangement within the appropriate time frame, that it's NOT a promise to pay and turn your services off! I'm fed up with this company, I'll be taking my business elsewhere and will not be recommending them to anyone for any services they provide!

Comcast Cable Service Company Information