Call Now Toll Free
Compare Offers
Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.60/5
Based on 1,878 ratings submitted in the last year

Comcast Cable Service offers cable services to residents of Canada and 36 U.S. states. It has live and on-demand services. Comcast also works with Netflix, Hulu and other streaming services.

Xfinity Cable TV Call Now Toll Free (866) 471-5523 Compare Offers

See local offers on Find Your Internet

Shop Now
Call Now Toll Free

Xfinity Cable TV Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Xfinity Cable TV?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Xfinity Cable TV?

Original review: Jan. 9, 2021

Be aware that they can remove channels at any time and if you want them back you will have to pay for them, also if you change your services in any way they will tack on two more years to your contract. Staff are not easy to work with in the Canyon store!

Original review: Jan. 9, 2021

Comcast has actually been one of the better cable providers I have ever dealt with. So many people have horror stories about them, but the service has been 99% reliable and the service has been better than smaller cable companies I have dealt with in the past. I am quite satisfied overall.

Original review: Jan. 9, 2021

My Xfinity TV has been awesome! I have almost no complaints. The one drawback I have found is trying to reach a U.S. based service person. The tech people have almost always been from a different country with a heavy accent and after long waits on hold. I wish they'd make their service people more easily accessible and understandable.

Original review: Jan. 9, 2021

Prices are too high and especially cable. If internet can be so cheap for their Essential Program ($10) why is cable so high? Plus they have all these customers so it should be cheaper. I like Xfinity except they are expensive.

Original review: Jan. 9, 2021

Too expensive for what one gets. I pay $185 for cable with all the cable channels with HBO, Cinemax etc and WiFi. Even with a contract, it seems rates will rise due to some excuse they say is out of their control. I wish I could choose my channels as I only watch 10 percent of what I get.

Original review: Jan. 9, 2021

Non-responsive customer service, not updating their system. No fiber. Only cable. Frequent outages. Very difficult company to deal with from a customer standpoint. They are trying to franchise our community. We will fight this attempt as there needs to be a better choice than just Xfinity.

Original review: Jan. 8, 2021

Xfinity does offer some attractive programming and services, but I'd say 80% of what they offer is absolute garbage, (i.e. the Kardashians? Really?) It could be a great service if they let their customers only pay for those features/programs they use! Thus the phrase, "They may not be that good, but they're expensive!".

Original review: Jan. 8, 2021

Good Customer Service and good service installing cable. Comcast has also been reliable over the years with phone, cable as well as mobile service, I have had them over 15 years and trust them very much.

Original review: Jan. 8, 2021

I got better programming from a locally owned company operating out of Gate City, VA. Xfinity should offer better options especially for senior citizens. I would really appreciate the option of choosing which channels I want to watch instead of paying over $100.00 per month and getting channels I don't watch just to get the 4 or 5 channels that I want to watch.

Original review: Jan. 8, 2021

I like Xfinity cable and Xfinity mobile as a company. For my home and home business it works great! If I were to ask for anything additional, I would like to have other cable companies to choose from as a comparison.

Xfinity Cable TV Company Information