Looking for a TV service provider?

We'll match you with the right company that knows what you need.

Comcast Cable Service
2.69/5
Based on 4,843 ratings submitted in the last year

Comcast Cable Service

5550 Comcast Cable Service Consumer Reviews

Original review: May 29, 2019

I decided to get internet service with Comcast. I wanted a plan with cable and internet that was supposed to be $30 a month. I was given a different plan which they were charging me $69.99 a month. I contacted Comcast. The first person I spoke to said that I had to give $99 for some kind of protection plan. The next person I spoke to said I had to pay my bill which I was supposed to have a $30 a month bill. I am very disappointed and Comcast all I wanted was my internet and my cable for $30 which they promoted on TV. Do not use their services at all. If they want to make things right with me they will clear that balance and give me the correct plan that I asked for. Then I spoke to someone else and they said that all I had to pay was $103 at my internet will be turned on to speak to customer service to change my billing but still I will get charged $103, plus the updated billing. They just want money. Do not go with Comcast.

Original review: May 29, 2019

Tried on several occasions to get a box sent out to me for a box to be sent back. Box was not received and I was continued to be billed for the service. I was told that I would receive at least one month of credit for service not used for almost a year, yet still have yet to receive the credit. When I called to cancel my service today due to moving, I was told that Terry don't give credit just because you aren't using the box. I tried to explain the situation but was told that they couldn't help that I would have to be put back on hold and wait again. Mind you, I waited for over 1 1/4 hours the last time. Poor service in my eyes, especially when the error was on their part. Prices continued to increase as well. Beware of this as well!!

Original review: May 26, 2019

I have no service on tv, internet nor phone. Man came out and told me it cannot be fixed until June 12. Today is May 25. Seriously. I am a 75 year old woman with respiratory issues. I need contact with outside world. They did not care and repeatedly told me that nothing could b done until June 12. I certainly hope I do not have to sue Comcast and I hope that physically I am ok since I have no contact with the world. Comcast is by far the worse cable company in the world. It may be time for DirecTV.

Original review: May 24, 2019

Not one to usually "rant/complain" on a public platform... However our recent fiasco with Comcast/Xfinity is one to share. We've had quite the series of unfortunate events that not only are embarrassing to this household name but disgraceful in the realm of customer service. After moving into our new home, we had to reconnect service. Being a loyal customer for the past 6+ years, I figured this would be a breeze. Oh boy, was I wrong. They argued back and forth to increase my service cost. Scheduled service appointments that could be unfulfilled due to their lack of follow through with a 3rd party installer to bury a new cable line (our old one was bad). I had to stay home and miss work for these idiots to come out and tell me week after week "Oops, we can't install cable and internet until XYZ..."

Here is the icing on the cake. After over a MONTH without services and waiting around for them to install services, they trenched our cable line (FINALLY!). However, in the process they cut through a gas line. They proceeded to LEAVE OUR HOME, with a 2 inch gas line spewing gas, meter spinning, for over TWO HOURS. I finally noticed an odor, called Nicor on a emergency line, where they came out to say how dangerous this situation was. God forbid someone lit a cigarette, our home and the neighbors home would have been blown to pieces.

Guess how urgently Comcast has reacted to this dangerous situation?? Our gas line is still damaged, not repaired. They refuse to pay for the damages they have done to our home. Julie and Comed did their job by marking the lines in our yard, however Comcast a MULTI-BILLION dollar company, refuses to cover the cost of the damages. I have spent well over 6 hours of my time, not exaggerating, on the phone with customer service rep after customer service rep. Nothing has been done. They have shown ZERO empathy and continue to ignore the seriousness of the situation.

Original review: May 20, 2019

Xfinity - Comcast AUTOMATED BILL PAYING SERVICE IS GARBAGE. Easily the worst customer experience I've ever endured. Don't ever get involved with this company. Single worst bill paying environment on the face of the planet. I have multiple degrees, have a stable job, etc. I am not stupid. This company's automated line is garbaggggggge. Until they fix it, don't ever do business with this company.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about XFINITY Home Phone Service?

Original review: May 19, 2019

Helpful people, bad advice. I went to my local Comcast store. The people helped me, but I was told to not pay my current bill ($94.95 internet only) & to wait 10 days for the final bill (TV & internet bundled) which would be slightly more. Now the bill is $163. THAT'S slightly more?! In what universe? I wish there were a decent alternative. I'd switch in a heartbeat. There's a reason people call it Comcrap.

Original review: May 15, 2019

I've had Comcast for about 14 years and had many problems with them. They constantly lie about not having deals. In July I received a price reduction when I went into their offices. In March, I moved to another state which did not have COMCAST. When I questioned them about the $132 bill, they told me I broke my contract (never signed anything). I told them since I move and they did not have Comcast in my new state, it was not my fault. They did not care. So even after 14 years of loyal service, they still screwed me. Their Customer Service sucks and they will never admit to being wrong. DO NOT SIGN A CONTRACT WITH THIS COMPANY.

Original review: May 15, 2019

We moved our service from a house to a smaller apartment. We were told that the previous residents had Comcast, so I could do a self install. We did that, but after installing, the equipment didn't work, so called support. They ran some tests and found that their signal was not strong enough to operate correctly and would send out a technician. There is a $70 install fee unless it is found to be a Comcast equipment problem.

My installation was found to be fine, but the signal coming into our apartment was weak. The tech went outside to the cable connection and found that someone had tried to install a splitter using our line. He installed the line into the building correctly and that solved the weak signal problem. Comcast still wants to charge me for repairing their problem. I called at 9:30 am and got no satisfaction, but was told a supervisor would call back within an hour. At 5:45 PM I called again and spoke with a supervisor. She offered to refund $20 as a service guarantee and to re-establish our start date by 5 days thus taking $30 more off the bill. I didn't get the service for those days, so shouldn't pay. I ended up paying $50 to Comcast for them to correct their line outside my home. This is just wrong. They really lack in the service department.

Original review: May 13, 2019

Abominable service. 4 1/4 hours on a Saturday night (2 additional hours Sunday morning) to be asked the same questions over and over and over with different reps. No resolution. A technician was scheduled for three days later. During the three days of waiting, I received four calls from a customer service rep telling me that "we see that the problem is fixed, please check it" Of course, remote and box still didn't work and I did my own troubleshooting (since I have become an expert by now).

The hour before the technician was to arrive I received FIVE calls from Comcast asking if I still wanted the appointment- frightening. The technician came, installed a "new box" which we all know are recycled boxes and not new. Worked for a couple of days. Then each morning I would have to unplug and restart to get it going. Here we are two weeks later and I am repeating the entire aforementioned experience. I cannot express the frustration with the customer service folks, who can only read off of scripts and apologize over and over. Comcast is truly in a class by themselves- abysmal customer service.

Original review: May 12, 2019

I signed up for Xfinity TV and internet service more than 3 years ago. For the most part the service was fine, although my monthly bill was $157/month when I was quoted $115/month including all fees. After 3+ years, suddenly I wasn't getting some basic channels. I contacted Comcast, and was told an audit was done, and I got those channels by mistake....for 3+ years. Yeah, right. Yet another LIE from Comcast. They offered me an upgraded package for more money that promised all channels and ultra fast internet speeds for $220/month, including all fees.

Against my better judgement, I agreed. My first bill arrived and was $320, due to it starting in the middle of the month. Not happy, but ok. Now the second bill arrives, and it is $287 for the month. Wait, what???? I go online and look at the bill for the following month....$284. Comcast straight up LIED to me. They should be investigated and fined AGAIN for this deceptive practice of overcharging customers. I am cancelling service tomorrow, and will NEVER use Comcast again. This is FRAUD!

Original review: May 8, 2019

It's really a disaster when you are trying to cancel your service with them. I don't have a contract with them, so I pay month by month. According to their customer service, I don't have to pay any cancellation fee whenever I need to cancel the service. They told me I can cancel my service anytime I want and there would be no extra charge if I do so. But that's a lie. I called them and cancelled my service in Apr 29, 2019. The customer service people confirmed in the phone that my service is terminated as of Apr 29, 2019. I will not responsible for any further charge after Apr 29, 2019 as long as I return the router and other equipments in time.

As they suggested, I returned all the equipments to their local store next day in Apr 30, 2019. They promise that I only need to pay a prorate amount to the date I cancelled the service. But when I received the final bill, that's not true. They still charged me the full amount. Plus they still have not refund the deposit of equipments. I called twice this morning and finally be able to talk to their billing department. The customer service guy told me for some reason they did not terminated my service in April 29, 2019. But he will make sure the termination will went through by tomorrow which is May 8, 2019. So I guess if I did not call this morning, they will just keep my account "open" and charge me.

Plus the customer service guy told me he cannot adjustment my bill right now. So I still need to pay for the full amount. Then wait to next month to see the final adjusted balance. There is no way for me to check if they actually cancelled my service properly. In the meantime, I don't know when they will refund my equipment deposit. For whoever need to cancel their service, please double check your bill. This is not a trustworthy company.

Original review: May 7, 2019

Been with Comcast for over 30 years as we've moved around the country. Recent invoice removed all discounts we had been enjoying. Called their Customer Loyalty Group and was given the party line "that their price was their price, regardless of our 30 year relationship". At the rate that people are cord cutting, you would think that a 30 year customer who has cable, internet, landline phone and mobile phone service with them would rate some discount. Looking at other options now.

Original review: May 6, 2019

If I could rate them 0 stars I would. Comcast has the WORST customer service and cable/internet I have ever had. From day one my service would constantly go offline and they did nothing to resolve the situation. I was even stereotyped by management when I was just trying to get my service working correctly. When I was moving out my apartment I needed to cancel my service. I called on a Sunday and the rep told me for my inconveniences I would not be charged my early termination fee and he would give me a call on Monday to confirm. Welp, Monday came, he never called and never documented our conversation. I spoke with management who told me they could pull up the conversation to see if I was actually promised this. WHICH I WAS!

Management promised to call me on Wednesday once they pulled the call and do you think I heard from them? NOPE. I called again the following Monday to see what happened. He told me they could not find the call and are no longer allowed to pull phone calls. Ummm since when? Because they clearly say you're on a recorded line every single time they answer the phone. They have the rudest customer service that I have ever dealt with. Comcast has lost a customer for life and I will honestly speak of my horrible experience every time I am asked.

Original review: May 3, 2019

Ok, I have been using Comcast for 4 years now and for the most part the actual tv and internet service has been good. Heck even great at times, when my Comcast modem works good. The very first install was at an apartment my fiancé and myself moved to. A simple installation. It was a hot July - I get it the attics get hot. I’m an electrician of 27 years so I’m in attics also. My daughter met the installer since we were working that day. Long story short he made a huge mess of things. I will not get into details because most people don't believe me until I show them pictures. Helped himself to the fridge, thermostat and fell asleep on my living room floor!!! Yes I have pictures of this. He busted a light bulb in my bathroom fixture and had glass all over the floor, left tons of insulation and red mud all over my closet and all over our clothes. So this being said I do not want a technician in my home ever again period!

So we moved into a house 2 weeks ago and I brought my equipment with me and hooked it up and then called to activate at our new address. At first they said they didn’t service our new location so I called AT&T and they did. So I called Comcast back to cancel my account and they said they did service our area. So I set up the new address and told them I needed my equipment activated. But nothing still worked! I moved my modem to the outside interphase or junction and hooked it straight to the big orange RJ11 coax coming from the street out of Comcast metal housing. And it is hooked up there. And being an electrician I have lots of testers. I tested their line and it’s dead.

So when I called back I told them their line had a problem and needed either new connectors or a new wire ran from the street. The gentleman kept telling me, "No no no, it’s the modem. I will send you a modem. The modem you have will not work with the extreme 250 internet." (which is the same speed I’ve used for 4 years with no problems) I told him, "It’s worked fine for 4 years. I need a tech to fix your wire." He put me on hold for 10 minutes cane back and said it would be a long time that he would send a new modem. I agreed so I could get off the phone before I got really mad.

So I hooked up the new modem last night and guess what? It doesn’t work! Not even connected directly to their orange wire it had nothing!! So I called AGAIN!! Only to be told they were going to charge me $70.00 to come fix it! FIXING THEIR WIRE IS GOING TO COST ME $70 bucks!!! This is absurd!! The worst customer service I’ve ever even heard of!! I’m a professional uniformed technician electrician. I’m in different peoples home's 4-5 times a day. And more than half we end up discussing cable and internet providers and I will never speak highly of Comcast ever again and refer all my customers to them. Unless they come clean and fix my problem or fix their screwed up wire outside at no charge in the next day or 2. Or giving some sorta decent customer service!

Original review: May 1, 2019

The TV services never worked. It only workforce’s few days and stopped. I called so many times. Finally they said will send technician to fix the problem. I missed my whole day of work waiting, technician never showed up or called. This is the worst company.

Original review: May 1, 2019

So, where I live, this trash company has a monopoly and the only other option is godawful CenturyLink. So what horrible company does is raise prices constantly throughout the year and turn off the internet almost every single night at about 1:30am-3am for up to 6 hours. But I can't really do much of work when the internet goes down. But whatever I pay for not having internet. What a bunch of horrible humans that work there. The company has also some of the worst customer service ever. The genius company sent a new modem/router to fix problems, but the trash cans that work there sent a modem with 2 rj11 and 2 rj45 slots.

Let me just plug that ** into the several computers that my house has. I suppose I could get more hardware like a server. But I don't think that to have basic internet to all the computers by a cord should require more than the basics for a small family. Also why 2 rj11? I don't have a landline, I haven't for 10 years. This company is horrible. If I could give negative points I'd do it. If I could do something to cause that company to collapse, I'd gladly do it. Only reason I deal with it is because I need more than 250Kb/s

Original review: April 27, 2019

I called yesterday in an effort to reduce my internet/tv/voice bill reduced since it went up $32 to $241. I spoke with a nice agent who was able to reduce my bill and assured me I would only lose Showtime. Keep in mind this was one hour on the phone with this person. She told me I would have the Preferred lineup. I already had the the Preferred 220 lineup and asked for the details. After putting me on hold for 15 minutes she came back and said she was having trouble emailing that to me, but again assured me everything would be the same as what I had with the exception of Showtime. So, I told her I trusted her (can you say FOOL?) and signed the agreement.

After I hung up I found out I no longer had ID, Starz and other channels. Today I found out she also eliminated my Protection Plan. I made numerous calls to Comcast "customer (dis) Service" and was told I could not revert back to my original plan because I approved the lies this person told me. I must have spoken with 6 people. This is clearly a bait and switch and Comcast should be ashamed of themselves. Certainly, the woman who blatantly lied to me should be fired. These calls are supposed to be recorded, which would prove the scam I was sold. Once a supporter of Comcast, I am no longer one. I will do whatever I can to spread the word that this company is unethical. Do NOT fall for them telling you they are going to help you. They are only going to take advance of you.

Original review: April 27, 2019

So, I cut the cord a little less than a year ago after almost 30 years - kept internet service (60 Mbps for 66.95 per month - no extra fees). Went online and they had a 'new customer' special with a 1 year contract, 100 Mbps internet and starter package (140+ channels) for $69.95 per month. I knew they would add their taxes and 'fees', so that would put it at about $105 a month, so we would be paying only $37 more a month for increased internet speed and cable. We were using DirecTV Now for live TV and we were paying $55 a month for that. Also saw you had 30 days to cancel without a fee - no harm in trying. Too good a deal to pass up (or, so I thought).

Had to pay $15 to have the box shipped (no option to pick it up) which irritated me - it should be included in the service, but wrote it off as just being Comcast. Hooked it up, no problem. The picture wasn't as good, so I went to the Comcast user forum to see if there was a fix for that. It said to change video to 4K. Went to the menu, but did not have the option - only went to HD 1080p. Went back to the forum and it said you had to have a 4K box. Looked at the documentation and the box and couldn't tell if it was 4K. We bought a 65" 4K TV about 8 months ago, so wanted the picture I am supposed to be getting on it. I also was not able to pair my headset using Bluetooth. No option for Bluetooth on the audio menu.

Called customer service. The automated system did a reset, but it didn't help any of the issues. Got to customer service, transferred to tech. It took me about 5 minutes to get the technician to understand that I had a picture, was getting all the channels I was supposed to, but had other issues. I told her what I had read about the 4K box. She asked me if I had one, I told her I didn't know and couldn't tell. She asked me to read out the inputs and outputs on the back of the cable box. Seriously???? I asked why they couldn't look and see what box they sent me, but she didn't answer and again made the request read off the inputs/outputs. She spoke fairly clear English, but I still had problems understanding her in some cases. I asked to speak with someone else, but she would not accommodate my request. I kept calm during the entire exchange, which is not that easy for me to do when someone is incompetent.

She then told me that my service was not activated for 3 more days. I responded that I was able to activate the box, so that didn't make any sense. She said my account would not be active until then so I didn't have all the functionality. Her 'fix' was to activate my account. She said to wait about an hour and try again. Waited, tried again and there was no difference. Waited until the following day, and still nothing. Called back and it sounded like the same person (wonderful). She tried sending a signal, but that didn't work either. She finally set up an appointment for someone to come out (at no charge) for the following Tuesday, at my request (this was on a Thursday). Then I get an email that night that I have an appointment for the next day (Friday). So, I had to call yet again to have them make sure the appointment was set up for Tuesday. Three phone calls in two days so far.

Went to set up favorites and set to HD channels, where available. When I tried to go to any of them, I got a message that I needed to upgrade to HD. That made no sense to me - wouldn't HD be the standard in this day and age??? So, called for the fourth time. I was told that I had to pay $10 a month for HD service and a new box. I told them that was ridiculous - Hulu, Netflix and Amazon don't charge extra for HD or 4K. He said it was because of the package I had - my response was, that shouldn't matter - HD should be standard in this day and age. Just about everyone has HD.

I told him I just wanted to cancel service. I was transferred to customer care. I told that person the same thing, they again responded it was because of the package I had - I again answered that shouldn't matter. When I mentioned only canceling the cable, not the internet, the agent said I was able to get a 'new customer' discount (assumed she meant on internet). She said she had to talk to her supervisor, but couldn't get in touch with him and would call me back in 30 to 45 minutes. An hour and a half later, no call.

So, called back for the 5th time. Told this agent that I never got a callback and just wanted to cancel. He said he could take care of that for me. I made the comment that HD should be standard for everyone and there should be NO REASON you have to pay extra to get HD service - pretty much everyone has it now. His response was "the package you have is a cheap one and for people who can't afford the more expensive packages and don't have HD TVs" - I just laughed and said "OK, whatever". I told him that is what they offered me online in my account as an 'new customer' package. He canceled the service with no problem, so his somewhat insulting comment was not considered in my rating of his service.

I did go check back to prior service and we had a package that was costing us $160 a month and it still had a "HD Technology Fee", so the comment about the 'cheap' package was a bunch of garbage to begin with, unless HD is only included in the top package and they assume no else has an HD TV. (: Service is canceled. Now I just need them to stop calling to talk to me about my ratings (gave them a zero as far as recommending them to anyone). Decided to go with Hulu for live TV - picture is excellent and I am happy - will NEVER use Comcast for cable again.

Original review: April 27, 2019

Can I give negative stars? Comcast processes are the absolute worst. They can't keep up between departments and simply push you to the next department claiming that the next department can handle. I had a simple request: moved to a new address, have my own equipment, can I get a new service for internet only. They give me an appointment for Saturday morning 730-830. Then have the wrong address, technician never calls to find out or confirm.

After waiting, I call back in, only to be on the call for 1.5 hr and not get anywhere. Sorry we have to transfer you to sales for setting up this service. Sales team say: "Great. We have the address updated and new pricing for inconvenience, but since you have your equipment we will try to get this done remotely. However, we have a 3-6pm appointment open and on hold in case." Next tech department. They try a few things, can't get done. But now claim that the tech can only come the next day and they don't have access to the appointment that was promised to me was on hold.

Get transferred to loyalty saying that loyalty department has better access and can find immediate appointments. Loyalty team says sorry if the tech says they don't have appointments then there is no appointment. Huh... what? This was so frustrating to say the least. I have been with Comcast for 6+ years and yet they cant handle a simple move and setup. Cant even keep their own promises. As a matter of principle, I just cancelled the whole thing. Stay away from this company as you would from a plague. The sad part, the people itself were nice. But they got the worst processes and all the reps kept saying that it has to be handled by the next department.

Original review: April 27, 2019

Takes forever to get to operator. Customer service sometimes speak VERY BROKEN ENGLISH. Just an overall pain in the butt to deal with most utilities companies today. They should probably put more money into streaming their calls instead of their employee parties.

Original review: April 26, 2019

First of all, I can’t even speak to a human. I signed up for internet with Speeds UP TO 250mbps. I guess I should’ve known it was a lie when it says UP TO 250mbps. Did a speed test and my internet speed is at 3 mbps. I’m paying over $100 for 3mbps. XFINITY or Comcast or whatever the **, is literally trash. Straight up rotting, toe fungus.

Original review: April 25, 2019

To whom it may concern, I recently talked to one of your sales representatives and she was incredibly nice. Unfortunately my issue has not changed. Why does everyone have to pay a regional sports fee for those who do not watch sports? I feel it is being shoved down our throats and I want to take action to change it!

Original review: April 19, 2019

Comcast is the worst cable company ever. Customer service representative are not knowledgeable of the product or can they explain an overcharged bill. On February 28, 2019 I started with Comcast. On March 16, 2019 my checking account was charged $392.33 for services. I called. Asked for supervisor. I was told none is available to assist me with my concerns and was told s do her best to help. I was promise a refund of $218.00. NEVER HAPPEN... I reached out to Comcast again for my bill this time April 16, 2019 $200.35???? I was told it’s another computer error. My monthly charge before tax and fees should be $119.99. After tax and service fees $ 174.00. No one can help. All they promise is to fix and credit my account but never do. I am so unhappy that no one can fix this major billing error.

Original review: April 18, 2019

Of 150 Mbps in the last year of contract Comcast Xfinity does not manage to exceed that speed is to say in the last year and paid three times the megas I receive. And nobody gives me an answer!!! Noemy with employee number ** of team S008. In this way Comcast Xfinity puts additional charges on your account. Look well at the number in the photo that they are doing with thousands of customers is a millionaire robbery!!! It turns out that they give you a penalty for everything, but you cannot penalize them for their billing errors.

Original review: April 17, 2019

I cancelled internet service because I was moving. Xfinity/Comcast turned off my service a week early and said it was because they must cancel within 10 days of receiving a cancellation notice. The rep acknowledged that there was a note about cancelling on the 19th but that couldn’t be done. However, I could turn service back on for a week and then cancel but it would be at a higher rate. I asked to speak to a supervisor and he gave me a line about how the call would go to the wrong supervisor because of the nature of my call. Really? Then he said that I might have passed the deadline to turn in my equipment. I didn’t extend service and just watched movies on my computer. I got an email on the 19th from Xfinity that they are about to turn off service. Too late! They will probably charge me through the 19th and I will have to call them again.

Original review: April 17, 2019

I contacted Comcast to have my bill corrected before I made my payment. I was on the phone 1 hour and 12 mins. with rep. I had requested several times during the call to speak with supervisor. He said supervisor was on another call. This is Chris... he went on and on about when I was billed and me being delinquent. I was trying to get my monthly bill amount correct. I told him I’m not paying anyone a cable bill for $225.00 a month. He said he would put in a ticket to have supervisor call me. I would receive a callback in 5 minutes. I waited 30 minutes. No callback. He assured me I would get callback. I called back and talked to Carl. Explained I needed to have the monthly bill amount corrected. I didn't need him to go over my bill again.

I had an hour of that with Chris. I needed to talk to a supervisor. He checked and Chris didn't put in a ticket for the supervisor to call me back, so he flat out lied to me. Carl said I would get a callback no later than 3:50 PM today, CT. It’s after 7:30. No callback. Comcast has wasted my entire day. I'm not paying the bill until it’s corrected. They can shut it off if they like and I can see them in court. But I will not be signing up with them anymore and I won't be recommending them. They screw me when I first got service, now they have screwed me for the second time and it will not happen the 3rd time. I don't recommend this company to a cat, cause they treated me like I was a dog.

Original review: April 14, 2019

We talked on the phone for multiple hours regarding the internet constantly cutting in and out ultimately costing my son the ability to complete his college classes final in a timely manner. This has not just been a problem for one day however it has been made clear it is a problem for the last three months and they continue to lie to us about sending someone to perform maintenance. This has hands down been the worst experience of a company I've received in my life and I will never use them again in my life.

Original review: April 13, 2019

Absolutely awful. Always goes off at random times. Glitches. The remote voice option doesn't work to my voice whatsoever. Constantly says the wrong thing when I say it in the microphone movies that shouldn't be rent or buy or rent and buy. When you pay for a service you should be able to get multiple movies for free. Netflix has more movie options than Comcast. The internet goes in and out always. You guys need to do many improvements for the prices you charge and stop showing in the commercial how easy it is to use the voice remote when it is a lie.

Original review: April 12, 2019

Called to get new services installed at my new house. Signed up for X1 cable services and 150mp with blast services for internet. Scheduled for 2.5 weeks out. Tech got to my residence and said these services are not offered in my area and proceeded to provide us with analog cables services. The tech was at my residence hooking up three of the gigantic boxes to 3 TVs for 7 hours. Not an hour after he left one TV has a giant black box in the middle of the screen on every channel. So I called customer service...only to be told that they could send a service tech back out the following Monday.

Three days after my install and I still cant watch my cable. No one could tell me why I couldn't get the services that I signed up for, no one can tell me what my bill is going to be, no one can tell me why Comcast got absolutely nothing correct with my new install. I have had several cable and internet services and this company, COMCAST wins the award for worst service both in product and customer service. They didnt care that even though my install was finished 1 hour prior to my call that I still dont have what I was promised, all they could say is, "We can put you on a waitlist." Which mind you, I was on a waitlist for install and that did me no good. Bad service, bad techs, bad equipment, bad customer service. Failed. Never again Comcast, dont need your problems in my life.

Original review: April 11, 2019

Long story short, we canceled service because they didn't provide services to my new house (although they did provide service to nearby homes). There was a lot of confusion over the phone so I went into a Comcast service center to cancel. I did not sign anything, and it took ten minutes to cancel. She said "okay you are canceled and good to go." No mention of any charges. Again, I signed nothing at that date, and got a receipt that showed NO CHARGES. Then a couple weeks later I got a charged $130 for early termination.

Called to discuss. First lady just hung up on me because she didn't want to deal with it. Second guy had me on hold for more than 45 minutes while he "discussed with his service team to figure out a way to help me". Then said "I am still working on it. I will call you back personally tonight or tomorrow." Half a week later, and still haven't got a callback. Seriously, will NEVER use again. DON'T recommend. Stay as far away from this backward scam business as you can.

Comcast Cable Service Company Information