4.43/5
  • 1 star
Based on 7 reviews that contain star ratings
Show rating distribution
Get matched with a recommended business loan provider now
We'll match you with the right company that knows what you need.

FIND OTHER COMPANIES
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Feb. 15, 2017

7 Kabbage Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:
Original review: Feb. 15, 2017

Dealing with Kabbage was quick but quite in depth. I don't mind that it only took 2 hours to be approved. Their website was extremely easy to use. It was not cluttered and had all the information and contact terms listed on the first page. Login was also very easy to figure out. Their guys were very knowledgeable, had plenty of information for me, and gave me all of the guidelines that I needed to know. They were able to credit my account immediately. They have the best terms and rates that I have ever received when applying for a loan. There was no hassle, I wasn't hurried into any decisions. I will probably pay this off in half of the time that it is required. I have been referred to them by 4 people who I know and will refer them myself.

Original review: Nov. 9, 2016

Kabbage is on the cutting edge of something in this industry that is very refreshing. I would recommend them to anyone in need of a loan. The application process is very easy to get through and I am thrilled that I do not have to fuss with something complicated. I know what to look forward to in the future. The rates and terms are very easy to understand and I have no issues following them. I would be able to explain to anyone I could that needed help. The online tools are very easy to use and they provide additional assistance to people who are becoming self sufficient. Yay Guys way to go.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: June 9, 2016

They have various terms and issues you can choose as well as high quality customer service that will nicely help you choose what option is best for you at that time for your business. A very easy and simple process that only takes a matter of time. They know what is the best options and know a lot of stuff about their business. They have guidelines that instill to make you follow for your safety and it for privacy reasons. They are smart and take the necessary steps to keep their business flowing. They have a great online customer service that makes it easy for the customer to choose options and not have to make a call and deal with any hassle.

Original review: May 31, 2016

It was decent and pretty good overall. Simple and straightforward enough.

Original review: May 28, 2016

The customer service support is very helpful and easy to deal with. They are available for questions and answer them thoroughly. I liked dealing with this company. The application process was easy. Everything was online and I had no problems with filling out the information. I liked the fact that I could apply for a business loan online without going to a bank. Their rates and terms were competitive and reasonable. Everything was explained on the website very well. I had no problems understanding the conditions of the loan and the agreement. The online tools that the website have such as the business loan calculator were helpful to figure out what my payments would be. I liked the fact I could determine my payments based on different loan amounts.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Kabbage?

Original review: March 25, 2016

From start to finish I was helped each step of the way. The level of customer care was on obviously a sign that they truly wanted to help. Very informative and up front with terms, plenty of questions I had to ask and wasn't sure about some. They were helpful from start to finish. The online tools provided are something I would have to check into more of.

Original review: March 9, 2016

Kabbage is on the cutting edge of something in this industry that is very refreshing. I would recommend them to anyone in need of a loan. The application process is very easy to get through and I am thrilled that I do not have to fuss with something complicated. I know what to look forward to in the future. The rates and terms are very easy to understand and I have no issues following them. I would be able to explain to anyone I could that needed help. The online tools are very easy to use and they provide additional assistance to people who are becoming self-sufficient. Yay Guys, way to go.

Kabbage expert review by Barbara Friedberg

Kabbage is a non-traditional small business lender that provides cash strapped businesses a line of credit. Kabbage uses a variety of data sources used by the borrowers’ business to quickly deliver funding.

• Products: Line of credit available for any type of business and working capital activity. Uses for Kabbage include inventory, equipment, staffing and website funding. Kabbage also offers an app to access borrowed funds.

• Interest rates and fees: Calculated regularly based on the total amount borrowed, fees range from 1.5 percent to 12 percent on the selected loan amount. The maximum monthly interest rate is 12 percent. Loan terms are either 6 or 12 months, and no initial application fees are required.

• Service: Rapid online signup. Borrower may link any type of business checking, PayPal, Amazon, Save, eBay, xero stripe, etsy square and more accounts. Funds can be deposited into most types of online business platforms.

• Borrower qualifications: Real time business data determines the borrower’s qualifications. No paperwork or credit score is required. Businesses must be in operation at least one year with $50,000 or more in annual revenue.

• Fast approval process: After linking accounts, the response is quick.

• Loan limits: Lines of credit are available from $2,000 to $100,000.

• Repayment options: Loans are for either six or 12 months with monthly repayment terms.

• Best for: Small and local businesses with ongoing needs for capital that meet the borrower qualifications.

Profile picture of Barbara Friedberg