Find a Business Loans partner

DealStruck

DealStruck

4.2/5 (13 ratings)
Find a Business Loans partner

Need business insurance? We got you.

See quotes from top insurers on Simply Business

Get my quote

About DealStruck

Need business insurance? We got you.

See quotes from top insurers on Simply Business

Get my quote

DealStruck Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about DealStruck?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Dealstruck?

Original review: July 8, 2016

Very helpful in helping me talk through my business plan in order to get the loan and they communicated through email and phone. Everyone I spoke with seemed interested. Some of the steps took a lot of detail I wasn't familiar with however customer service was extremely helpful. Overall the process was quicker than I thought and favorable. Given the risk of my business and my previous credit history my rate was not as favorable as I would have liked however I was eventually approved along with able to negotiate a more favorable deal. The online tools were sufficient. Wish there was more I could do online as in negotiations but for the most part online tools are sufficient.

Original review: July 7, 2016

Some lenders have applications online, others will have you come in and complete an application. I called all of the lenders in my area for interest and fee quotes, and then chose the one I was most comfortable with. I went in and the lender filled out the application and had me sign all of the documents.

Original review: June 26, 2016

Really good they helped me and gave me good deals and I was really satisfied with the entire experience and I would definitely recommend to other people and it was really good and useful. They had really good terms but there was a lot to read and I liked knowing how easy it was to do and some of the info wasn't specific and it we walls were hope and it was easy.

DealStruck Company Information