DealStruck

• 2 stars0
    • 1 stars0

Compare Business Loans

Research top Business Loans recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Record a review about your experience with DealStruck:

Login to record a Video Review

Consumer Reviews & Complaints

It was easy enough. I got an okay apr, it's not ideal but I didn't really expect a loan to have a rate that I'd love. It was easy to apply, easy to get the money once approved and I used it for inventory. There wasn't a long wait in between. It was a simple process. I'm not sure how it compares to others though. I didn't really expect a rate that I would approve of because of course I wanted as low as possible but I know that's not really realistic so for what it is, I'm happy with what I got. It was easy to navigate the site and see what I wanted. It was easy to get answers to questions that I had just by using the site and not having to call.

They were very nice and walked me thru the process very easily and simply. Even though I was nervous about getting a business loan they made sure all of my questions were answered and I was sure what I would be paying. The application was very simple. I was never confused. And when I had questions there was always someone willing to help with great service and treating me very good and I appreciated it. I am paying a lot less in rates than I thought. They have a lot of terms to read thru and sign but the reps that are there are very helpful and make sure that you know what you are signing and that you understand it before you sign. I haven't had to use the online tools yet but I have checked them out and they seem very self explanatory and seem like something that I would use and enjoy using also.

Helpful and useful people and tools. The people were great, fast and efficient. The products were useful and strong. I didn't find any glitches in the whole process. I was happy from beginning to end. Quick, fast and very efficient. I couldn't imagine using any other application to get the job done and on time. I loved the way it worked, how quick it worked and how it came together to help build the finished product. The rates and terms experience went well just like every other aspect of this situation. It was honest and very straightforward. There was no guess work, no second guessing and no confusion. The online tools were very helpful for double checking any possible issues and for strong reference points along the way. I couldn't think of a better setup and functionality.

Great thats how I feel about it. It's a good thing they were real helpful the whole way through. It made me real happy for them to do that. The process was real quick and easy to get through. Easy to read and real fast and its easy and takes no time at all to work it out and get it over with. The terms are some of the best I have seen compared to some of the other places and the rate are real too all the way around. Thats the way I feel about it. It was a real nice online experience thats I have had. Was real good and straight to the point.

I had a very pleasant experience with them overall. Customer service was always there to help me when I needed help. They answered each question that I had very thoroughly. The application process was very easy and when I needed help, help was always there. The terms and conditions were very fair. They were easy to understand and I never had issues with them. The rules were pretty laid back for the most part. The tools were very helpful. They were easy to use and self explanatory. But like the other aspects of this company, help was there whenever I needed it.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Dealstruck?

It is really a good service for loans. I'm so satisfied about the customer service. I'd like to recommend it to my friends, family and others. Overall, this might not be the best out there, but it's the best for me. The application process is a bit unfamiliar to me. It's okay though. You have to fill in many information so that they can confirm your identity and protect you. It's kinda long but has a reason to it. It's way too much privacy policies that are kinda unacceptable. I would hire a help who could explain it to my customers. The online tool is extremely easy to use. It's nothing like other companies that I've use. Two step sign in and boom, you are done. I'll suggest to go on the website rather than install an app.

It was nice. Anytime I needed anything they were always there. And the customer support by phone and online is very easy to use and navigate. I was able to apply on my own. The application wasn't too hard to use and I was able to get it done in a good amount of time. Was fast and easy I'd say. Some of the rates were a little high but I needed the loan for myself and my family so I had to overlook those things even though I wouldn't have liked it to be lower. The online tools were nice and helpful and very easy to use. I like having that option to go to I'd I need it and to know it won't be too difficult to user.

It was good. They wasn't very polite. They took their time. Made me wait on hold for a long time but it was ok. Very straightforward though. Good people. It took a bit to get through. They covered every little thing so nothing was a surprise to them. Very reliable, honest, hardworking, manageable people. It was an awesome experience. Very trustworthy people, honest, up front, no hidden fees. They tell you if anything is wrong. No questions. They keep you updated every step of the way. I would recommend to my family and friends and co-workers. It is a trusted company.

Very helpful in helping me talk through my business plan in order to get the loan and they communicated through email and phone. Everyone I spoke with seemed interested. Some of the steps took a lot of detail I wasn't familiar with however customer service was extremely helpful. Overall the process was quicker than I thought and favorable. Given the risk of my business and my previous credit history my rate was not as favorable as I would have liked however I was eventually approved along with able to negotiate a more favorable deal. The online tools were sufficient. Wish there was more I could do online as in negotiations but for the most part online tools are sufficient.

Some lenders have applications online, others will have you come in and complete an application. I called all of the lenders in my area for interest and fee quotes, and then chose the one I was most comfortable with. I went in and the lender filled out the application and had me sign all of the documents.

Really good they helped me and gave me good deals and I was really satisfied with the entire experience and I would definitely recommend to other people and it was really good and useful. They had really good terms but there was a lot to read and I liked knowing how easy it was to do and some of the info wasn't specific and it we walls were hope and it was easy.

Expert Review

Barbara FriedbergPersonal Finance Contributing Editor

Barbara Friedberg, MBA, MS is a former investment portfolio manager with decades of financial experience. Friedberg taught Finance and Investments at several universities. Her work has been featured in U.S. News & World Report, Investopedia, Yahoo!Finance and many more publications.    More about Barbara→

Dealstruck is a financial services company headquartered in Carlsbad, Calif. They offer traditional business loans as well as alternative funding options for small and medium-sized businesses. They focus on providing flexible options so business owners can determine which financing option is best for them.

• Tru-Cost Loan Calculator: Interested customers can visit Dealstruck’s website to use the Tru-Cost calculator. They input the amount of capital they need, the loan term and the owner’s credit score. The calculator then shows then how much money they would pay in fees and interest with a Dealstruck loan versus a merchant loan.
  • Dealmaker™: The company’s Dealmaker™ app collects certain information from the business owner, like business tax returns and the owner’s FICO score, and then helps the owner figure how what kind of and how much financing they need.
  • Loan terms and payments: Dealstruck offers loan terms from 12-48 months, so business owners can determine how much time they need to pay back the full amount. The company does not charge daily payments.
  • Success stories: Interested customers can read case studies on Dealstruck’s website that outline how other businesses have used loans and lines of credit from Dealstruck to help their businesses grow and succeed.
  • Resources: In addition to their client portal and Dealmaker™ app, the Dealstruck website has a variety of resources for business owners and clients. The resources page includes articles on subjects like employee retention, email marketing and budgeting.
  • Best for Dealstruck caters to small business owners who aren’t sure what kind of financing they need.

Compare Business Loans