Get peace of mind

Find comfort knowing your vehicle is covered with an extended warranty.

Extend my warranty
3.50/5

Get peace of mind

Find comfort knowing your vehicle is covered with an extended warranty.

Extend my warranty

139 Suzuki Consumer Reviews

Original review: April 6, 2015

My boyfriend and I bought a 2012 Suzuki SX4 LE back in June and life was good up until about a week ago. Without any warning lights or sensors coming on the engine seized and smoke started billowing out. Mechanic says the engine is shot due to water pump failure but the car has only 45,000 miles on. Of course our warranty is expired and Suzuki refuses to stand by their product. Will not be buying from Suzuki again.

Original review: March 3, 2015

I discovered two days ago that there were a puddle of water in the rear of my vehicle under the mat at the rear door of my SUV. But no water leaking anywhere else in my my truck. The answer that I got from customer service was the warranty has run out. But this a defect issue because water should not be leaking into your vehicle if it is not a sunroof. I really not a happy customer.

Original review: Feb. 14, 2015

Yes sirs, my dad passed and I had the opportunity to buy the 2005 Suzuki Forenza from the finance co... The vehicle had 8,500 miles at that time. After owning it for 2 to 3 years, the emissions system has failed, not allowing me to register it. I am attempting to iron out the problems with difficulty and of course, the 5 year or 50,000 mile warranty has expired. I have no idea how much money it would take to fix it to be on the road legally. I have had insurance since I was 16... Please, what the heck can I do?

Original review: Jan. 16, 2015

While driving around corner, transmission range sensor failed. These cars need recalled or a class action lawsuit should be filed. People's life are at risk when they failed. I went off the road because of a safety issue in the 2006 Forenza. Sad to think it was built in America. Why is Suzuki not being held responsible?

Original review: Jan. 8, 2015

I have had my 2000 Suzuki Vitara for 10 years and now it keeps cutting off while I'm diving. I have taken to the mechanic several times and still same thing - he does not know. When it runs, it runs well - no other real issues. Does anyone have any solutions besides buying another car?

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Suzuki?

Original review: Nov. 30, 2014

2008 Suzuki Grand Vitara Luxury - My only issue with Suzuki is since they declared bankruptcy, I cannot find OEM parts. I perform all of my own repairs and prefer to use OEM components. Suzuki promised to keep parts in stock - but I didn't trust them and bought about $1200.00 in extra parts. Just recently I installed their 55200-65J23 front brake pads from the spares I had in stock. Then, I tried to find another pair to put back into my stock - I cannot find any Genuine Suzuki Parts. So, I think they lied when they said they would stock parts for several more years. Other than that, I have had a perfect vehicle.

Original review: Oct. 24, 2014

I absolutely love my Suzuki Kizashi but I've had issues with the paint peeling off my car which is very annoying. I take care of my car and to see it chipping off makes me mad. I took my car in for a second time as the front bumper is now peeling and to hear the service man say "well it's chipping because of rocks dinging the bumper". Uh whatever.

Original review: Oct. 11, 2014

I have a SUZUKI Grand Vitara 2010 with 29,000 miles on it. The car run good up to now but I do heard a noise at the front end. Any one around this world has this kind a problem. Tell me please, I do 75% of my maintenance got me crazy. Looks like a something loose or bad shock maybe.

Original review: Oct. 9, 2014

I was looking at buying a car a Suzuki Swift from Motorpoint at Derby, found a nice Suzuki Swift in red 2013 model looked ok. Gave it a test drive. First off, it felt like the gear stick was going to come out of the gear box but it was enough for me to say no. Are all Suzuki cars like that? Shame. My wife liked it.

Original review: Oct. 7, 2014

Bought a 2013 kizashi gts and it has been a nightmare. It will not stay aligned and ate a set of tires at 10,000 miles. They put new tires but still will not stay aligned. Stayed at dealer for almost two months waiting on suzuki rep. When a guy was able to meet with us he said with them being bankrupt nothing could be done. He told us nothing wrong and wished he could do something to make it better. After getting car home we looked under car and they had put new parts under it and raised it up!!!! They lied flat out!!!!! 13,500 miles on car and still has an alignment issue. Tires have 3500 miles and wear already showing. Now engine makes a moaning noise and has smelled of antifreeze since we got it!!! Went to try and trade and left just sick. The value has plummeted so much it is not worth much and we owe lots more!!!!! We got taken advantage of not having internet and not knowing about the real deal with suzuki. Will probably have to let car be repossessed and it just stinks. We do not feel a csr jumping all over road is safe for our children to be in.

Suzuki Company Information