Get peace of mind

Find comfort knowing your vehicle is covered with an extended warranty.

Extend my warranty
3.46/5

Get peace of mind

Find comfort knowing your vehicle is covered with an extended warranty.

Extend my warranty

139 Suzuki Consumer Reviews

Original review: Feb. 18, 2012

I bought my 2006 Suzuki Forenza brand new in Oct. of 2006. Within the first few weeks of owning it, several lights would flicker and dim. Also the sensor for the passenger air bag was never accurate. Within a few months, the car stopped shifting. Had it towed to the dealer to find out they closed and now the closest dealer was over and hour away at like 70 miles. It the car to the dealer to find out they had to replace something with the transmission and the alternator. Still after this, the sensor on the airbag in the passenger seats does not work after being looked at and fixed. In 2010, it was in the shop again for the same transmission problem except this time it wasn't covered by warranty and was claimed to be some censor out side of the power train, so $450 later, I had the lemon back.

Since then, I now have a car that started misfiring and blowing white smoke out the tail pipe out of no where (blow head gasket) really I'm not even to 70K miles yet and all this has gone wrong. Plus the car has was made so cheaply that the inside door handles constantly snap off and the middle console latch broke and the drive window regulator broke and that was when it was still fairly new. Oh did I mention when I bought this car in late 2006 it was driven much the first year. So it's not like this car has been driven to death. I will never by a product from Suzuki again!

Original review: Feb. 6, 2012

I am the owner of a 2007 Suzuki Forenza with known issues with the transmission range switch. I am under 100,000 miles power train warranty, which the dealer claims is not covered. I have had this problem diagnosed numerous times, and part replaced twice, starting a year and a half after purchasing the car brand new off the lot, with 34 miles. So far, the dealer won't fix it. In fact, my dealer no longer exists, and I have to attempt to bring it to another dealer. I have done research, and found that many people have experienced this same issue. I have less than $4,000 left to pay on this car yet, I am spending hundreds monthly in repairs. Currently, there is no resolution.

Original review: Jan. 29, 2012

I am from Alexandria, Egypt. I don't know if I'm sending my complaint to the right responsible person. If not please, send it to the right one or lead me to the one who can help me.

I have a Suzuki sx4 sedan , model 2008 but it registered in November 2009, covered only 21,000 km till now, so I still have a guarantee till November 2012. But your agent or dealer "Modern Motors Egypt" seems not to be appreciating and responsible of being a partner of an association like Suzuki. I have the following problems in my car:

After visiting the work shop "Modern Motors Egypt" in Alexandria 3 times complaining of weird loud sounds in the unpaved roads , they admitted that the part called (in Arabic) "Skatra" is bad and needs to be fixed. As of my little experience, I told them it won't solve my problem and it has to be the whole part removed but they again refused to change it. And of course, the sounds were never gone and the problem still occurs. Then, finally they agreed to change the whole bad parts as I said from the beginning, but I, the consumer, had to pay the part of price and Modern Motors pays the rest which I refused it totally and angrily complained to Modern Motors Cairo, main head office. Finally, I got an approval that I won't bear anything "which is within my rights because my car is still in guarantee as I explained before.

Finally they ordered the spare parts from Japan. Do you know what?! That was in September 2011! And up till now, my car is not good; I'm suffering very bad conditions, wondering if they really ordered these spare parts? When? Why is there delay?

I have a problem at the driver seat. It's not attached properly and shaky. I think the problem is in the 2 passages attached on the car's floor which the seat goes forward and backwards through them, and again they claimed that nothing is wrong and I'm just imagining it!

I have problems at the fuel tank. When I brake, I can hear and feel the fuel shaking in tank. Is that normal? Besides, when I fully load the tank, the pointer takes about 30 minutes to point at the F mark and that is not normal.

The cigarette lighter is not working.

I didn't go yet to the work shop about the last two complaints but I know that they will negatively react and I have to complain to Cairo head office then, and that shall take a month! I'm quite busy since I work in a multinational petroleum co. "Elab" in the marketing dept. I'm really astonished at that kind of service since I work in the marketing field, and that definitely is not helping Suzuki, since the Egyptians adore the Japanese products/cars.

Note that the reception staff of Modern Motors Alexandria are really, really, really unprofessional employees, in addition to the head manager. He treats the customers in a very bad way!

Original review: Jan. 27, 2012

2011 Kizashi. At 15000 km service technician replaced the cabin filter. The cost is $125.00 for a 8"x8" paper filter. Suzuki Canada confirmed that is the MSRP for that part. This is a rip-off.

Original review: Jan. 26, 2012

I went to go trade in my 2010 Suzuki Kizashi GTS 6-speed because I am unhappy about the car as a whole. The car has dropped 13,000 dollars in less than 2 years. If this car has this many awards and "supposed" to be so great, why is this happening to buyers? I also went to go replace my inner door card for the rear door and it's a ridiculous 400 dollars for a door card. If the car is not worth it, the parts department needs to adjust their prices! I'm stuck with this car now because I can't afford to pay the difference of what I owe, even though I have made all my payments on time!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Suzuki?

Original review: Jan. 22, 2012

On December 26, 2011, I had noticed a loose plastic strip of molding on the passenger side of my 2009 Suzuki SX4. It could have been there awhile as I rarely notice that side. On 12/27/11, I called Crown Suzuki (727-527-7151) in St. Petersburg. Per Cliff, I was one day past my three-year bumper-to-bumper coverage and I should call Suzuki-Brea, CA (800-934-0934). I called Brea and got a recorded message that C/S is closed until January 3, 2012. I searched the web pages for email contacts and all I found was an email address that said Webmaster only. All others said, contact your local dealer which I had already done. I felt like I was getting the runaround!

I had bought my SX4 in late 2008 at Firkins Suzuki, Bradenton, FL, four miles from my home. A year or so later, I learned that Firkins no longer did Suzuki, that I needed to deal with Boast Suzuki. A year or so after that I learned that Boast had ended its deal with Suzuki and my choice of dealers were both at least 25 miles from my home - a hardship for a 75 year-old with medical limitations.

Original review: Jan. 19, 2012

The airbag/seat belt tensioner light came on my 2006 Grand Vitara. After checking the manual it said to take the car the nearest dealer immediately. The dealer said I must make appointment. Week later they said the cost would be $1300.00 to replace a bad part. I asked if they replace many of these, they said yes. I think this should be replaced free because of bad part. They told me the warranty had expired. So now I am driving an unsafe vehicle. No help from above Suzuki of Brea, California. Also, the dealer charged me $25.00 to find the problem.

Original review: Nov. 23, 2011

I have always brought my car to the Suzuki Dealership in Sulfur,La. or Houston to get it fixed. I am having trouble with them to fix my car. They will not honor their warranty. I have always taken care of my car and I want Suzuki to fix my vehicle and stop giving me the run around.

Original review: Nov. 21, 2011

I purchased two brand new 2008 vehicles in December 2007. One of the vehicles broke down. The dealer I bought the car from is now out of business, as well as the other local dealer in my area. The one dealer is located 45 minutes away and I can't see my vehicle for at least 2 months. I called Suzuki and they want me to tow the vehicle to a dealership in NJ, CT or PA which means another $300-$500 in towing on top of the $200 I already paid.

To see if it is an issue covered under the warranty, I have tried calling their corporate office and they just keep routing me back to the same customer service person to tell me how sorry they are, and there is nothing more they can do.

I am now paying to have the car fixed out of pocket at a cost of $1200.00 for an issue the dealer supposedly fixed (replacing timing chain) in 09/10. The extended warranty might as well be toilet paper. I will never recommend this brand to anyone! Worst part, I still have another Suzuki vehicle that, God forbid, if it breaks down, will also have a worthless warranty. I spent over $55000.00 between the two vehicles and extended warranties, and for what?

Original review: Nov. 18, 2011

I purchased Access 125, from Suzuki authorized dealer Sree Sai two wheelers pvt. Ltd (Location - Teen Hath Naka, Thane(W)) on 23/06/2011. I have given bike for first servicing on 27/08/2011 at its service center located at Louiswadi Thane(W). I have also asked them to check and repair the battery (Make -Exide) as same was causing problems during start. I received my bike after serving on 29/08/2011. Immediately I notified at service center that the battery problem has still not been corrected. So I had submitted battery at service center, however no receipt was handed over to me even after my insistence. They informed me that it was not necessary and asked to me call me on 10th Sept, 2011 for the status of battery.

I checked for status twice after 10th Sept, 2011, but only got reply that they will call me as soon as they get the battery. I have still not received the repaired battery till date. This is really frustrating. After that, I had again given my bike for servicing on 12/11/2011, and again complained for non receipt of battery. Now they say that they need to check with Exide about the battery and asked me to call on 14/11/2011. Once again I called them on 14/11/2011 & 15/11/2011, but no response yet. I am getting no support from the service center and no status of the repaired battery. Please help.

Original review: Nov. 11, 2011

I purchased a new Suzuki SX4, 6 Speed Manual Transmission vehicle approximately 1 year ago, from Bobb Suzuki, in Columbus, Ohio. My vehicle has been in for service 4 separate times, all within 16,400 miles for the same issue. It will not go into reverse. The dealership has attempted to fix the matter every time, and also put in a new transmission at approximately 6000 miles, but to no avail. I do not feel safe in this vehicle, and it has caused me to take days off work to take the vehicle in for repairs.

I feel that due to the fact that my vehicle fits all of the guidelines for the Ohio Revised Code that pertains to the "Lemon Law", I would like to pursue this matter further. I feel unsafe in this vehicle, and do not want to drive it long distances because of it. I would like to get final restitution with my vehicle, whether they purchase it back or I purchase another vehicle. Thank you.

Original review: Nov. 4, 2011

I purchased my Suzuki SX4 in April 2008 from a dealer here in Plattsburgh, NY. The car seemed to be well made for the price. And the car had a decent safety rating, had good gas mileage, and was AWD. It seemed like everything we needed in a car. The dealer sold a good story. I wish I would have done some research on Suzuki before I made this purchase. After completing the paperwork, I drove the car home with a smile. This was the first brand new car I have ever owned and was looking forward to driving it. I parked the car that night with 30 miles on it. The next morning, I woke up to find my mirrors had shorted and caused them to split. I called the dealer first thing in the morning. They told me to drop it off and they would fix it, no problem. I did and they had the car back to me that day. Then next morning, the heated mirrors did not work. But I figured that it was not a big deal since I had dealt with worse in my previous cars, so I did not mention it.

The car drove well for all of 2008 and 2009. But then in 2010, when I went to get the car inspected, I was informed that the wheel barring in the driver side rear needed to be replaced. And because the wheel barring had gone bad, it caused one tire to wear more than the other. So, my tires would need to be replaced. I ended up paying for 2 rear tires and they fixed the wheel baring. The bearing had to be ordered so I was out a car for 2 days. I asked for a rental car and was told no.

I was pretty unhappy, but I let it slide because they were fixing the bearing. Then, not 2 weeks later, we started to hear a really weird noise coming from the front end of the car. So, I brought it back in and it turned out that the CV joint had fallen apart. So, that needed to be replaced. Again, I was without my car for 2 days and they would not pay for a rental. Then about 6 months later, I started hearing a really weird clanking noise in the center of the car. So, I brought it back in and it turned out that the whole drive shaft needed to be replaced. This was going to be a week without my car. I asked for a rental and was told no. At this point, I was furious.

I called Suzuki Direct and got quite possibly the worst customer service in my life. The lady I spoke to was horribly rude. She said that basically I was out of luck, because I had a payment on my car and there was nothing they could do for me other than fix the car. I have worked for a call center for 8 years and I have been trained by my customers on how a CSR is supposed to act. This lady was rude and mean. So, I told her that Suzuki cars were a piece of junk and that I would never buy another one. It turned out that may have gotten someone’s attention because the next day, I got a call from the dealer offering me a rental for the week.

Things seemed to be going good until I just recently had to get the car inspected again. Guess what? It needs a new wheel bearing and a tie rod. They will replace the wheel bearing at no cost but they want $300.00 to replace the tie rod. I told them that they could keep the tie rod and I would get the car fixed somewhere else. I called Suzuki Direct and told them that if I did not get some kind of compensation, then I would be posting all over the internet about what a horrible car they make. I was told that it was my choice and that I was out of luck. I have had it with the customer service that this company offers. They have no business, even making cars. They are cheap to buy but expensive to own. Their customer service is the worst and must not want a repeat customer. Please stay away and think twice about purchasing their products.

Original review: Oct. 27, 2011

On April 23, 2007, we purchased a 2007 Suzuki SX 4 from Johnny's Suzuki in Summerville, SC. Until early July 2010, we had no complaints. Then, there was knocking side in engine, which turned out to be the lifter and rocker arms went out on the engine. The engine was replaced under warranty. Late July 2010, the cooling system went out and we had to pay $680.00 to have it repaired in order to have air conditioning in Charleston, SC heat. August 2010, the airbag sensor went out in the passenger seat. The dealership wanted ton of money to fix that. I said a few choice words and left. I called NTSB, then Suzuki Corp. in Brea, CA and demanded it be fixed as it was a safety issue and they did, at no charge. The steering system was replaced as goodwill gesture from the dealership.

On October 23, 2011, the airbag sensor light came on for the driver's side airbag. I contacted the dealership and for $75.00, they can look at it. I said no. I contacted NTSB for this issue and Suzuki Corp. in Brea, CA. The CSR told me that there was nothing they could do for me since I had no intention of owning another Suzuki. Also, they told me that I should not drive the vehicle as the airbag may not work. I'm currently exploring all options and telling everyone I know not to ever buy a Suzuki a.k.a POS.

Original review: Oct. 20, 2011

I've been having a couple of problems on my car since the day that I bought it. I have pointed out the problem during the 1st & 2nd service but until now, the problem exists. All the while, the servicemen from the Platinum Service Center thought that they fixed it, and the last response was unsatisfactory for me. So I raised the complaint to Suzuki Kuala Lumpur Customer Complaint Department, attended by a girl named by Herni. But up until now, no proper response was given to me.

The 2 problems on my car is listed below.

1) The keyless go button was malfunctioning intermittently since Day 1.

2) A burning smell goes inside the car while driving at a speed of 120 km/h.

PS: The main reason I chose this car is it was designed in Japan and I believe that the service quality should be tip-top but now, I regret choosing this car.

Original review: Oct. 7, 2011

On 10/04/2011, I was traveling with my pregnant sister and a friend in my 2008 Suzuki XL-7, when I made a left turn and my steering wheel stuck and would not return to center and caused us to make an unintended U- turn striking a utility pole causing extensive damage to the vehicle. To our astonishment there were no airbags deployments to protect us from injury. My dad is an ASE master technician with 35yrs experience and he stated that it appeared to him that the steering gear had stuck in position causing the accident and due to the area and extent of the damage, the airbag system should have deployed to protect the occupants. We are contacting a lawyer for product liability suit.

Original review: Sept. 8, 2011

I will try to sum this up. I purchased my car from a South Carolina dealer in 2007. By 2008, this dealership experienced a lawsuit and went out of business. I reside in Charlotte NC, and the there's only 1 Suzuki dealer in Charlotte.

First, I had a knocking sound that seemed to be coming from the rear of the car within a year of purchase, and my lumbar support handle broke. They fixed that and changed out some struts.

The knocking sound was still around after the strut repair in 2008 or 2009, so I took it in again and of course they couldn't find anything. In 2010, I had new set of tires put on my car and the tire guy referred me to Firestone to get a wheel alignment. Firestone advised I needed new struts. Of course, I took it back to the Planet Suzuki dealer because I remembered they'd replaced struts already. They kept my car most of the day and claimed they replaced my struts. By this time my warranty had just expired, but Perry advised he'd doctor up some miles to get it covered under warranty. I didn't see why he would have had to do so if they'd fix the struts to begin with, but that was the verbal agreement and by that time, my car actually didn't have lots of miles on it because I've always worked near my home. Well of course the knocking sound hasn't gone away, and he tried to tell me it was because of the gas I was putting in the car. He also tried to tell me the struts were like that because of the new tires, because I got the alternate size because the dealer is the only place to find this odd ** 15 tire size that are extremely overpriced. The tire guy and Firestone reps told me that the tire size I have is fine. So I told the Suzuki dealer to stop trying to put this on the tires and fix my car, as I've brought it in numerous times for different things. Oh and I forgot to mention that one time, when I brought it in for the knocking, they actually tried to tell me it the was the license plate taped it down. How stupid is that, or should I say, how stupid they think I was. I truly feel that they were mishandling me because I'm a woman. I emailed Perry after the supposed final repairs of the struts that they still felt like it's the same, and he gave me a very nasty response. I also emailed Suzuki direct with no assistance, as they stated they wouldn't handle this matter, and I don't think that's fair.

Not to mention the paint chipping from door handles, which I've found numerous other review complaints on many different sites.

I still have my car and I just want it fixed correctly. I feel like they were avoiding fixing my car correctly for some reason and I don't understand why. I feel I was being dealt with in a certain way because I'm a woman. I also feel the representative from their company showed poor customer service with his email response, as he told me to go elsewhere if I didn't care for their service because I threatened to complain. Dealerships shouldn't be able to get away with that type of service or treatment. I just want my car repaired correctly!

I hope this receives the attention it deserves so something can be done about this dealership.

Original review: Aug. 16, 2011

I paid cash for a Suzuki Equator for my wife. It has less than 10,000 miles on it. After delivery, we noticed that Jeff Field's Suzuki had replaced the logo on the tailgate and left a drilled hole exposed. This has lead to water accumulating in the tailgate.

Shortly after this, an area of approximately 8"x4" in the bed of the truck had paint beginning to peel. We contacted the dealer and they stated they could do nothing without their regional representative seeing it. We have never been able to get to see the regional representative in order to get the solution. The dealership service department did send pictures.

We have now relocated to Springfield, MO and contacted the local dealership. They told us we would be contacted by the regional representative from this area some months ago. We are still waiting. This is a great vehicle but customer follow-up is extremely poor. The warranty is running and I do not want to resort to judicial review of the matter. But Suzuki's non-responsiveness may force me to do so.

Original review: Aug. 11, 2011

We had purchased an extended warranty Platinum Protection Plan. When we needed a repair done, my wife had to call the warranty company to get the authorization number. The warranty company could not believe that she had to do this as the service department was under the terms of the contract and were obliged to do this.

The service representative told my wife he did not want to "get involved with the insurance company" and we were "lucky to get 100,000 km out of our Vitara," then told my son that's why he drives a Toyota. He also refused to make the arrangement to have a hire car sent to the dealership for my wife because "that's up to you, I don't want anything to do with that either."

We like the vehicle but due to the customer service shown by this dealer, we will not buy another Suzuki.

Original review: July 29, 2011

Bought a XL7 Suzuki and at 23,000 miles, I had to have the rack and pinion steering replaced due to excessive high-pitched whirring in the steering wheel. It was under warranty but a year and a few months later the whirring has returned. Suzuki won't cover the obvious defect because they say the warranty has lapsed, so they want $1100 to repair. Then at 42,000 miles, I had to have a new transmission replaced. It was under warranty. Their product is cheap, dangerous and pure crap.

Original review: July 15, 2011

I purchased a Suzuki Alto from Suzuki Defence Motors on the month of August 2008. Unfortunately, it has fallen short of my expectations. All the four doors were corroding rapidly in less than two years. And the Suzuki Defence Motors did not repair it free of cost as they were supposed to.

Anyway, I got the four doors repaired by them by paying Rs. 11000 and they assured me that time they will use epoxy paint on the inner base. Invoice no. 10/03843, invoice date 31/08/2010.

The doors are again corroding rapidly. I visited the Suzuki Defence Motors Karachi four times for my grievance but no positive response. First time they took the photograph and said they will contact me. It was almost two weeks since my first visit and still no answer from them.

The supervisor and work manager think I am a joker that every time I visited, they told the same--that they will contact me after consulting the high-ups.

Furthermore, please note that the repair work was not done honestly and with responsibility as I noticed when I had to open the door for power window repair, some welding particles accumulated from repairs and are still inside and the paint work was done without having it cleaned perfectly. When I bought this car to the same Suzuki Defence Motors, I also paid extra to have the underside of the car bottom plate painted as it was advised by them. Now tell me, who cares more for perfection?

The bottom line is, Suzuki Motors have poor quality work and service.

Original review: July 13, 2011

I have a Suzuki Cultus car SF410 VXR CNG (with engine number PKF552327 and chassis number SF410PK459203), which was purchased from Pak Suzuki Motors Company, Karachi through Canteen Stores Department (CSD), Rawalpindi Cantt on 27.04.2011. Its first inspection was carried out by Suzuki Lyallpur Motors, Faisalabad and they stated that the engine head and timing belt, as well as the other parts of the new brand Cultus car are not genuine, and that these are already opened and also without screw. Sir, it is very strange that a new brand car has no genuine parts. However, when the car was unloaded on CSD, Rawalpindi, the very next day, I have received the car; and I have not taken the car on any workshop.

So, the replacement of new parts is not what I would have imagined, whether this happened during assembling of the car or otherwise. I have lodged a written complaint before CSD, Rawalpindi and also requested the Suzuki company, Japan for the replacement of the head engine and timing belt, and other repairable parts (and also requested that the matter be taken seriously); and replace old parts with genuine parts and a sealed engine. Sir, I am much tensed as I have paid an amount for a new brand car and have received second-hand car parts. So, please direct Pak Motor Company, Karachi to help and replace the sealed engine and other parts, as they cheated me with a defective car. An early response will be highly appreciated.

Original review: July 12, 2011

I purchased a 2008 Suzuki Grand Vitara about 2 years ago. The car died to a battery issue the other day. I went to replace the battery and the terminal broke. I could not find one at a auto parts store. I called the dealer and was told that I had to replace the whole wiring harness at a cost of $960.00. That is a cost that is definately a design to rip off the consumer. I talked to the dealer and Suzuki USA and was told thats the way it is.

Original review: May 31, 2011

I bought a 2011 suzuki kizashi 3 days ago and I am upset with the paint. It was a demo car with 4700 miles on it. As I was getting ready to get in it and leave I decided to do a final inspection and noticed paint chips all over the hood and front bumper, mirrors, and even some on the sides. The salesman tried to convince me that it was bugs. I purchased a demo car with a few miles but did not expect to have the paint chips already. After reading forums I have noticed it is a problem with the paint. The dealership promised to fix the chips and buff it out afterwards but I truly believe that it is just a temporary fix to a problem that suzuki is not wanting to admit to.... I am going to contact suzuki and I hope that everyone else with the same problem will do the same.......

Original review: May 20, 2011

I bought a 2007 Suzuki Grand Vitara and 6 months later I returned due to the fact I had an alignment problem. During the purchase, they performed an alignment and 2 tires and list of other things. Well back to the return visit, they said it was not a covered item and I would have to pay. I took the car to another shop, had 4 tires and an alignment for almost 500.00 dollars. I filed a complaint with the attorney general office and they were only willing to replace two tires, but I had already paid for the replacement.

Needless to say the following year I yet again had to put an alignment and 2 tires again. There is something wrong with this car, it's now 2011 and again I have to have an alignment and tires again. I tried to file with the lemon law but they can't help me because I paid out of my pocket. Please help me, this problem is just unsafe for my family and I can't afford to keep doing this every year and besides that I have never owned a car that you must put alignments on them every year.

Original review: Nov. 28, 2010

I Pay 251 dollars every month just so I can hear a a rattling noise everyday every time I start the car. Before it was only in the morning, now it's all the time. I took it to the dealer 3 or four times, not sure, but I do know that they said it's normal for the car to have that rattling noise. I didn't buy the car like that nor do I abuse the car. I use it only for work and back, and some shopping here and there. I'm very angry with them. I'm paying for what? It sounds like **. I wish you can hear it .

Original review: Oct. 20, 2010

I paid off my account in full 2 months early. After paying the account off in full, they sent my account to collections. It’s been 2 years I’ve been fighting with these losers for my title. They will not talk to me about my account on phone and will not answer mailed letters.

Original review: Aug. 31, 2010

My 08 xl7 has less than 39k miles. I when to open the driver's side rear door & the door handle came off in my hand. I could not believe this happen; car door handles are supposed to crush at the junk yard when they are recycled. I called Shortline Suzuki 7 was told to bring the SUV in & they would take a look at it. Got there, they looked & said they would call me back. Shortline called the next morning & said it was out of warranty & could offer no good will. I called Suzuki of America & they told me that the regional tech manager would be notified to take a look at it. About a week later no response. I called Shortline & they said it was declined by reg. tech. manager. I called Suzuki of America & they said the tech manager declined to repair the handle because it was out of warranty. Most people that I talked to agreed that this should have happened.

Original review: Aug. 15, 2010

In the beginning, I would like to introduce myself to you, the owners of Messers Suzuki Japan. When I wanted to obtain a vehicle, the first thing that came in mind is a safe, stable, and a worldwide known brand in car motors. This brought me to a Japan production. From this point, I had limited choices, from which I have chosen Suzuki as it is a very well known brand for cars. Also, I know that Japanese total quality management module (Kaizen Module) focuses on customer satisfaction.

I have bought a Suzuki model ‘Marotti’, chassis no. **, man. year 2000, engine no. **. It was great with me and a satisfaction for my needs. Normally after a time of usage, I have faced some minor problems like white smoke coming out of the exhaust pipe of the car. In order to fix this problem, I refused to have my car checked by a normal mechanic. I chose a professional place which was your agency in Egypt (Modern Motor), "El Haykestep Services Station, on 3-8-2010 to test my car for maintenance.

From here my problem situation with your agency started as follows: First, they refused to check the car unless we should pay EGP 500 (USD 100). And this amount is non refundable in case I did not accept to complete the maintenance procedures. And if I completed the maintenance at their end, this amount would be deducted from the total fees. After 3 to 4 days, there was no response from their end. We called and asked about the car situation. The response was there were two choices.

First, the engine needs a full maintenance that will cost EGP 14000 (approx. USD 2500-3000). Or, the 2nd choice was to replace the engine by a used one costing EGP 5700 (approx. USD 1200). We didn't accept these choices. And we requested to reconnect the engine as it was without any fixing, also losing the non refundable fees (EGP 500 - USD 100). They refused, firmly claiming that while checking the engine, they broke some pieces and it is impossible to return it back as it was. And it is a must for me to choose between their two choices, either fixing the full engine or changing it totally.

As you can see from the above, this is a forbidden action to be taken from an agency of a multi-international worldwide known company. They are putting their clients between one of the two choices and refusing my request, which is totally my right as they have told from the first beginning. Finally, as a client, I am totally unsatisfied from your situation. I regret choosing Suzuki and not choosing Toyota or Mitsubishi from the first beginning, an action that would save me from all this hassle and my financial loss. I’m hoping that the above written statement would be clear to you. I’m waiting for your quick response to meet the satisfaction of one of your clients.

Original review: July 25, 2010

I have had my Suzuki xl7 for 5 years. I should have it paid in August. The car only has 77,000 miles and the motor just blew up on it. They cannot rebuild it. Although I have receipts where the oil was changed regularly, the Suzuki manufacturer will not honor my warranty that I bought extra when I purchased the car. I pay an additional 50 to 60 dollars a month for this warranty but they will not honor the warranty. They say that I have to pay them $8,100 for a new motor for my truck.

Original review: June 12, 2010

When I collected my vehicle on 25th at the time of taking my vehicle, I asked them about the standard-ness of the vehicle. Mr. Sham (service manager, Saboo Motors) told me that vehicle is very perfect. From now onwards, you won't get any problem in the future. After I checked it was okay at the time of receiving, next day I checked the break. I am again skidding on the main road. There is no road grip for the break. I called him twice. His reply was "I am on the vehicle. I will call you later". Even I waited for 2 days. Again, I called to him. Again, his reply was "I am on ride. I will call you later". This reply is what I'm getting from the Saboo motors service manager. If this is the sort of the manager, then how can a common man can take vehicles from this type of showroom? If they got any problem, then who is responsible if we got any problem with our vehicle in the future?

After receiving my vehicle, I called him the next day. I asked for the break. He told break is okay as per our inspection. Even I went to another Hero Honda showroom and I test drive the Hero Honda extreme. The break was very nice, even I checked my friend extreme vehicle. Also, it was very fine break. Why mine is like this? Even I don't have any interest for taking Hero Honda vehicle also, but I want only Suzuki vehicle.

I like only Suzuki vehicle. Actually, I thought to take Zeus 125CC vehicle but I preferred GS150R for better performance. In any situation, for emergency purposes, we need the break first. Today, I found in my vehicle battery water is leaking and falling on the metal of the body on the left side of the vehicle. I want proper mileage in my vehicle. Immediately, I requested to the authorities to take necessary action on the Saboo motors as well as Suzuki company Pvt Ltd. Also, I want action immediately.

I requested the press to publish this matter immediately in the newspapers so that all customers can understand the Saboo motors cheating in the Hyderabad. I have complained about my vehicle. I got a call from Saboo motors Secunderabad and they told me to bring my vehicle to their service center on 21st. I have given my vehicle to them on the same day and I returned back later on.

I collected my vehicle on 25th in the same month and later on, I checked the break. It was very excellent for one day. Again, it is skidding and when I've taken my vehicle, they told me to test mileage and the test is with 100ml petrol. I drove with 70 speed. I got 3.5 mileage exactly and later on, the technician drove with 100ml petrol with the speed of 50. He got 4.9 overall. I got mileage for 1 liter 35 and he got 49. This is the vehicle status. I questioned them about the same matter. They told that if you go with the minimum speed, then only you will get proper mileage. Otherwise, you will get only 30. I questioned them.

My brother's vehicle, if I go with 100 speed, it is giving 47 to 50 mileage. In 50 to 60 speed, he is getting 55 exactly. Later, I tested for 3 times. The first time, I got 50 millage. Second time, 42 mileage, 3rd time 46 millage. This mileage I got with the speed of 40 to 50 only. If I drive with 80 speed, I am

getting only 25-30 millage. So what to do about this? Actually, I thought Suzuki bike is very excellent. Even my parents told me to take Hero Honda, but I prefer Suzuki because of Japan's technology. I thought this vehicle is very excellent. After I've taken this vehicle, I am suffering a lot with this. With the Suzuki company people, when I am having any problem, if I send any mail to the company, nobody is responding. Even I sent 10 times, but no reply from them.

This is the Suzuki company. If they are like this, who will prefer this company vehicles in the future? If proper response is there, then it is okay. Otherwise, this company is a waste. I am getting reply from Consumer Daddy (consumer forum) about my vehicle problem. They always get in touch with me for my vehicle. They are helping me, but I took the vehicle with rupees of 74 thousand from Suzuki company. They are not responding at all. If this is a sort of company policy, then who can take further vehicles in the market? This matter is known by everyone in the society. All are aware of this. Suzuki company is cheating the customers, no one can take the vehicles. Already, it has very much goodwill. Now they are losing it. I request you to take necessary action immediately for my vehicle to be perfect.

Suzuki Company Information