2. Auto Transporters
ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.88/5

Road Runner Auto Transport is rated #1 trusted car shipping company by customers. Experienced and professional staff work around the clock to ensure each customer has a positive shipping experience. Our team of expert shipping coordinators arrange fully insured transport with no deposit ever required. Reliable customer support is always available to keep customers updated on the progress of their shipments. Perks like live online vehicle tracking offer customers peace of mind and ease throughout their entire shipment. Our customers feel confident knowing their transport was arranged by experts and that reliable customer support is always available. Visit our website to learn more about our services and get a free instant car shipping quote today!

RoadRunner Auto Transport Reviews

1 featured review
View 1 featured review
Resolution In ProgressRated with 2 stars
Original review: Jan. 6, 2020

Updated on 01/10/2020: This has been a long, drawn out process all due to the way Roadrunner operates. First of all the pickup and delivery dates agreed upon when I paid my money went out the window and my car was FINALLY picked up 4 days later. I haven’t heard from one single person from this company regarding information and/or just a simple courtesy call. I appreciate the fact that my car made it from Point A to B, but this isn’t a company I will ever recommend to anyone. No one responds to emails and or “support requests”. I would at least like half my money back!

Original Review: I scheduled a pickup on Friday for Saturday from Houston to be delivered to Fort Worth Monday. It’s now Monday afternoon and my car is still in Houston. What bothers me most is when I reach out to customer service, all I get is WE ARE TRYING TO CONTACT THE DRIVER. I needed this service which is why I’m reluctant to do anything more at this point, but this is not a good start! I’m hoping it changes by the end of business today.

RoadRunner Auto Transport response

Bobby, thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. we're very sorry to read of any inconveniences this delay has caused you. Unfortunately during transport we are susceptible to delays due to circumstances that are out of our control. For this reason we express that all dates associated with transport are estimated. A representative from our customer service team will reach out to you as soon as possible.

Original review: Jan. 5, 2020

Waited 12 hours yesterday for car delivery to LA from East Coast picked up 9 days ago, not a single word from company zero followup. Been trying to contact my sales person Nick ** and not a peep from him. Please save yourself the trouble and avoid this company at all cost! They are expensive to boot.

RoadRunner Auto Transport response

Tim, we are sorry to read of your frustrations while trying to contact our sales representative. After the initial booking all inquiries are directed to our customer service team to more efficiently assist you. Unfortunately we are susceptible to delays during transport and we do express that all dates associated with transport are tentative and estimated. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to address these issues.

Original review: Jan. 3, 2020

Had an excellent experience with Road Runner in transporting our car from Connecticut to California. Staff was very professional, responsive, and courteous. Pickup was on time and delivery was earlier than expected. No complaints whatsoever. Will definitely book again with Road Runner in the future.

Original review: Jan. 2, 2020

Overall great experience with car pickup and drop off. Worth it's value and would use the company again. The reason why they are receiving 4 stars and not 5 is because of confusing confirmations coming from customer service. I get that these things aren't definite and it is based on driver and space availability; the issue for me surrounds the conflicting confirmation from multiple people. I was given 3 different pickup dates and times and kept having to reschedule work to meet the driver. I'd say clean this up if possible.

Original review: Dec. 30, 2019

Entire process was very easy from start to finish. Met driver and transport vehicle at local parking lot, driver inspected truck, loaded up and hit the road. Truck arrived in Minnesota on time and in good shape.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about RoadRunner Auto Transport?

Original review: Dec. 30, 2019

I had a great experience with my transportation. I had so many problems with another car transportation company before switching to this company. Thank you for great customer service and a special thank you to the truck drivers.

Original review: Dec. 27, 2019

Our 2009 Nissan Altima arrived at our home from Shawnee, Kansas City, KS on the day specified, this despite terrible weather during the trip. The convenience and professional care is exactly what we wanted. Thank you for having attentive and detail oriented staff and drivers. We will recommend RoadRunner Auto Transport to our friends and family and will use RoadRunner again when the need arises.

Original review: Dec. 27, 2019

Arrived on time and safely loaded my vehicle. Delivered it quickly to my desired location with no damage. I would use RoadRunner Auto Transport again to move my vehicle and highly recommend them to friends if they need to transport a vehicle.

Original review: Dec. 27, 2019

Great communication with company and the driver. Driver was running late to pick up my car so told me to lock it up and hide the keys and let him know where the keys was hidden. His car trailer couldn’t make it down our street so he unloaded the car and drove it down to my house. Thank you very much.

Original review: Dec. 26, 2019

I made a booking on the 18th for $645 to transport my vehicle. I was assured by Collin they would be able to find a carrier by the 23rd because they didn't work weekends, despite my booking confirmation for the 21st. I stayed home all day waiting on the 21st and no carrier contacted me nor arrived to take the vehicle. I was later contacted by Jason who attempted to extort me to a new price point of $921 to pick it up on the 26th. I was contacted AGAIN on the 26th by Jason who tried again to charge me $921. I have multiple texts and emails that verify my booking dates and price. These business practices are a text book example of BAIT and SWITCH. This amounts to consumer extortion and I want to warn everyone who is considering this company.

RoadRunner Auto Transport Company Information