3.96/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Road Runner Auto Transport is rated #1 trusted car shipping company by customers. Experienced and professional staff work around the clock to ensure each customer has a positive shipping experience. Our team of expert shipping coordinators arrange fully insured transport with no deposit ever required. Reliable customer support is always available to keep customers updated on the progress of their shipments. Perks like live online vehicle tracking offer customers peace of mind and ease throughout their entire shipment. Our customers feel confident knowing their transport was arranged by experts and that reliable customer support is always available. Visit our website to learn more about our services and get a free instant car shipping quote today!

RoadRunner Auto Transport Reviews

1 featured review
View 1 featured review
Original review: Nov. 20, 2019

All of the staff whom we encountered at Road Runner were helpful, patient with all of my questions, and responsive. I felt comfortable with the entire process and all logistics. The actual driver was helpful, thorough with the check in and delivery details, and ahead of schedule.

Original review: Nov. 19, 2019

Car was delivered undamaged and promptly. Driver communication of pick up location and time was great, likewise with drop off. Also, my point of contact Sean, I believe his name was, was outstanding and helpful.

Original review: Nov. 12, 2019

Nice job! Direct calls were responded to quickly. Pickup transporter very friendly. Called for an update while in transit and response very quick. One day later than stated, but not a issue. Life happens.

Original review: Nov. 9, 2019

After the transfer case went out of my truck while on the turnpike in Oklahoma, my wife and I were stuck trying to figure out how to get our truck back to Missouri once we had been towed into Tulsa. My wife is who searched for a way to transport our vehicle and found RoadRunner Auto Transport. We set up the pickup and delivery dates, paid in advance and prayed there wouldn't be any problems. Minor hiccup with an unexpected snowstorm for the driver to get our vehicle but that was beyond his control. He picked up and delivered our vehicle as arranged with me. I couldn't be happier with the service, just wish it wasn't needed. I will be referring RoadRunner Auto Transport to anyone in need of their services in the future.

Resolution response: Nov. 7, 2019

I do appreciate your response and fully understand delays happen, but your company did nothing to keep me abreast of delays, potential arrival dates or anything to ensure me my vehicle was loaded and headed west. For me a simple email or phone call letting me know the status would have been nice. I emailed and called your company and still received little to no response depending on who answered. Again, I appreciate the reply as most companies would have ignored the comment. Sincerely, Frank

Original review: Nov. 6, 2019

Roadrunner Auto shipping is a horrible company with piss poor customer service, with Karla being the exception. They will treat you great up until you book a shipment and then you are Crap. Sean is one of the worst and never returns your call once booked and doesn’t give a crap about your shipment. Their drivers are even worse. They don’t speak English, have blocked cellphones and are never on time. It’s been 7 days past my expected delivery date and I’ve had to report the vehicle as stolen. Save yourself a lot of heartache and money, ship with anyone else.

RoadRunner Auto Transport response

Frank, we are sorry to hear that things didn’t run as smoothly as anticipated and for any inconveniences this delay may have caused you. Unfortunately we are susceptible to delays during transport and we do express that all dates associated with transport are tentative and estimated. Thank you for bringing your issue to our attention, we have asked a representative from our customer service team to reach out to you as soon as possible to resolve any remaining questions you may have.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about RoadRunner Auto Transport?

Original review: Oct. 30, 2019

GO WITH SOMEONE ELSE! ZERO STARS FOR THIS COMPANY. If you are purchasing a vehicle from a dealership, go with the transport company that a dealership uses even if it cost you extra. Horrible customer service. I received plenty of insults from a RoadRunner Auto Transport broker because I cancelled my delivery. I had to hang up on him and write this review. This is such a sleazy business that spending a little extra will give you the peace of mind that your vehicle will actually get delivered in one piece. There is plenty of missing information on their website including a cancellation fee. They will NOT give you a time estimate for delivery since they are all brokers and will contract out to whomever has space available in a truck. I decided to cancel my booking because the amount of time it would have taken to get my vehicle shipped from the mid-west would have taken well over two weeks.

Even this company's answers are unclear and you can only get the real estimated time if you booked online. I got scammed by RoadRunner Auto Transport because in put in a reservation because they would not give me a real estimate. Save yourself the headache and stress. Use someone that a friend or family recommends. My information was also sent to a national database for these brokers. I only wanted a single quote, but my information was sent to literally hundreds of shipping brokers who constantly call. Better yet, save your money, buy a plane ticket and drive your car home while making it a vacation. You would have spent more shipping it. Stay away from RoadRunner Auto Transport.

RoadRunner Auto Transport response

Nico, we’re sorry to hear about your experience with us here at RoadRunner Auto Transport. We are completely translucent that we rely on a network of carriers and our service ensure that all carrier we work with have been vetted and internally rated based on performance. We advise that all dates are estimated and subject to change. Cancellation fees are collected as compensation for the carrier who was assigned to ship your vehicle and will now be rerouted. We regret that you chose to cancel with us before we were able to assist you with your transport.

Original review: Oct. 29, 2019

The driver was super nice. I live in a difficult neighborhood for delivery and he got it to my door. He called in advance, set up the time, and dropped off when agreed. East to West coast took LESS than 6 days.

Original review: Oct. 28, 2019

You found me a driver on one day's notice, after another broker failed to honor its contract. The driver, Yuri, was great, working with my employee to arrange convenient pick-up. He delivered the car to me 3 days later, precisely when it was desired and in a very convenient location.

Original review: Oct. 25, 2019

The worst company I have ever dealt with. I placed on order and they confirmed a driver that was supposed to pick up my car on 10/23. The driver called and said they would be by the 24th in the afternoon. When they didn't show up I called the driver and they said they would be by between 11:00PM and midnight. I waited up and they never showed. I called the driver and he said he was 30 minutes out. The driver then called back and said the check engine came on and they won't be able to pick up the car. I tried calling the company and never was able to get through after several times, like 15. I called their reservations line and got put back in the loop and no one picked up. That was after emailing the sales guy 5 times.

Finally after calling the sales line again I finally got someone to tell me that I would have to wait for another carrier. So I called another company and they said my car wasn't even on the board. They told me to give them 10 minutes, it should be easy since most cars are heading south and I want to bring my car north. They called back and found a carrier to pick up my car tomorrow morning and only took a $250 deposit and I would pay the balance when I got the car. Unlike Roadrunner who took the entire amount up front. Horrible customer service horrible experience. I wouldn't have minded the issue with the truck but not to be able to reach anyone and never get a call back is inexcusable. Find another company.

RoadRunner Auto Transport response

Elliot, we’re sorry to hear about your experience with us here at RoadRunner Auto Transport. We apologize for any inconveniences you may have experienced and regret that you chose to cancel with us before we were able to assist you with your transport. All feedback is important to us and we appreciate the time you took to share your experience with us.

Original review: Oct. 24, 2019

I have have not shipped with Road Runner before but I will be in the future. The truck was in great shape and was 2 days early arriving. Driver was good on communicating and arrived within 10 minutes of the time he had setup our meeting. It's a stressful thing when you buy something from pictures 2000 miles away, for a ton of money, and then worry about it getting there. Road Runner makes the transport link easy, and from now on thats one thing I will not have to worry about. Wasn't the cheapest price but it was the best price in the end! Thanks For A Job Well Done!

Bobby