It's that easy Request Information
3.95/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Road Runner Auto Transport is rated #1 trusted car shipping company by customers. Experienced and professional staff works around the clock to ensure each customer has a positive shipping experience. Our team of expert shipping coordinators arrange fully insured transport with no deposit ever required. Reliable customer support is always available to keep customers updated on the progress of their shipments. Perks like live online vehicle tracking offer customers peace of mind and ease throughout their entire shipment. Our customers feel confident knowing their transport was arranged by experts and that reliable customer support is always available. Visit our website to learn more about our services and get a free instant car shipping quote today!

262 RoadRunner Auto Transport Consumer Reviews and Complaints

1 featured review
View 1 featured review
Original review: Dec. 31, 2018

Choose Road Runner for transporting my Honda CRV. Customer service was very friendly, great service, easy to book, delivered ahead of scheduled and reasonably priced from Troy, MI to Sac.CA. Door to Door delivery. I will definitely using them again.

Original review: Dec. 28, 2018

The entire process from setting up the arrangements for pick up of the vehicle to changing the date of pick up down to the constant contact with delivery, every effort was made to please the customer. The driver was very pleasant and very helpful. Not one problem... no complaints. Will definitely use them again.

Original review: Dec. 20, 2018

I was very impressed on how professional and expedient was the shipping of my vehicle. In less than 5 days I received my vehicle in perfect shape. Ihar, the driver, provided experienced, professional, and customer-friendly service from Northern VA to Tacoma, WA. I'm forever thankful for all your help and service. Specially thankful to Ihar for a job well done!

Original review: Dec. 18, 2018

Everything was excellent (scheduling, location for pickup, & timing) except for place of delivery which was a number of miles away in unfamiliar territory. I received regular updates, but delivery was at nighttime & I got lost. Finally found the place an hour & a half later. The driver was very patient, kind, and helpful. I am very pleased with the speed of delivery & the car was in good condition!!

RoadRunner Auto Transport response

Betty, We’re delighted to read your feedback regarding your services with us here at RoadRunner. Thank you for taking time to share your positive experience. We aim to provide the same great service for each of our customers!

Original review: Dec. 16, 2018

I wish I could give negative one thousand stars. This was a huge loss. Also, I’ve looked through some of their reviews here on google- they are so obviously fake and paid for. They won’t return your calls when you’re frantic about your car that is six days late, after you booked WEEKS in advance. I got to pay over $1,300 to miss Thanksgiving with my family because of these people who don’t return phone calls and only chat online — talking in circles — refusing to give a straight answer (no yes/no answers). However, they have NO problem hounding you with phone calls over ransom money for the driver who wants extra cash payment because there are extra plastic bins in your vehicle??? The caring and thoughtful driver left greasy black handprints inside my brand new car!!! If you hire them, at your own risk. Consider yourself warned.

RoadRunner Auto Transport response

Susan we are sorry to hear you were unhappy with our services. We do clarify that all dates are estimated due to the nature of transportation especially during the holiday season, as well as the cargo weight limitations associated with your vehicles shipment. We very proud to say that all of our reviews are from real customers who are for the most part extremely satisfied, We strive to provide excellent customer service and regret the experience you’ve had.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about RoadRunner Auto Transport?

Original review: Dec. 15, 2018

Thank you so much for your professionalism, care of my vehicle while being transported. I appreciated the up-to-date while my vehicle was en route and the pre-calls prior to pickup and delivery. Again, Thank you and your staff.

Original review: Dec. 13, 2018

My vehicle was deliver one day earlier than expected, the driver stayed in contact with me after he picked my vehicle up from the dealership making sure that everything was OK, keeping me up to date on when it would be delivered to me. I really appreciated the quick and courteous service. I have no problem recommending or using RoadRunner Auto Transport again.

Original review: Dec. 13, 2018

It was a great experience. When I called they return all calls promptly. Pick-up and delivery was right on time. And everyone I spoke to were polite and respectful. Answered all my questions. Definitely no doubt recommend to my friends or just in conversation. Will use your services for sure in the future. Thank you.

Original review: Dec. 8, 2018

This was a good process for shipping my car. I had good contact for reserving the time to ship. I had to change the date after reserving a space and they were great to work with. The car arrived the same condition it was loaded and the driver was knowledgeable and experienced. This was the best shipping experience I have used and will call them again if needed.

Original review: Dec. 6, 2018

Every form of contact - phone, email, in person - in all instances professional, thorough, timely, polite, and friendly. Everything targeted quality service. I have already been sharing my experience with your company with both family, coworkers and friends. Thank you!!

Original review: Dec. 5, 2018

The driver delivering my auto called me ahead time and was on time as promised. Driver was very professional. I'd like to thank all those involved making this delivery very smooth and delightful. Great Job.

Original review: Dec. 5, 2018

I have RAV 4 and CRV PICK UP from Oakland California to Atlanta Georgia. The driver his name Lee, he’s great guy. He gave three hours pick up time, drop off safe & good condition, appreciated for his great service. Professional customer service. Thank you!!!

Original review: Dec. 4, 2018

My whole car transport transaction with RoadRunner Transport was excellent - from the quote process, to the ordering, to the detailed and timely shipment updates, to the delivery. I couldn't be happier with everything from start to finish. The driver communicated well and I received my car on-time and in perfect shape. Highly recommend.

Original review: Dec. 4, 2018

This is the second time I have used Road Runner - the first transporting from Miami to Philadelphia and now transporting from Dubuque to Miami. Each time the drivers were prompt and the vehicles arrived in excellent condition. I will continue to use Road Runner when I need vehicles transported safely and timely.

RoadRunner Auto Transport response

Catherine, I’m delighted to hear you are a repeated customer! We would just like to say thank you for being a part of the RoadRunner Auto Transport Family. We are very grateful for your continued patronage because we wouldn’t be here without loyal customers like you.

Original review: Dec. 3, 2018

This company was faster and cheaper than any other company I found online. I placed my request and less than 16 hours later my Jeep was picked up and delivered earlier than estimated allowing me to have transportation quicker. The carrier was in constant communication with me and gave me updates on his whereabouts. I will be using them again and again.

Original review: Dec. 3, 2018

Hey, I did the math. If we’d driven the Corolla out to my son in California from the East Coast, it would’ve cost gas, tolls, food, hotels, time, and return airfare. This was a trouble-free bargain. Once I asked for a quote online, I got A+ service from Nick, the dispatchers, and the driver — all expert at cross country car transport. Now my kid can retire/donate the family minivan and start saving on every tank of gas with the Corolla. Thanks again. Such a big help to the family.

RoadRunner Auto Transport response

Eileen, We’re glad that we provided the service you were looking for. It is our goal that our customers are always happy with us here at RoadRunner Auto Transport. We look forward to assisting you in the future. Have a great day!

Original review: Dec. 1, 2018

Our car was transported from Massachusetts to California in a very professional way. We were kept appraised off when it would be picked up and when/where it would be delivered. The car appeared at a destination one day earlier than promised in fine condition.

RoadRunner Auto Transport response

Thank you so much for your kind words, Ashok. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We count ourselves lucky for customers like you. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

Original review: Nov. 30, 2018

Everything went as planned without a single problem. Your driver was polite and helpful. I would recommend your service. In addition, if I ever need to transport my vehicle I will give you a call... Thanks.

RoadRunner Auto Transport response

Anthony, thank you for the great review! We’re so happy you loved RoadRunner Auto Transport services and can’t wait to serve you in the future.

Original review: Nov. 30, 2018

It was very easy, painless and stress free. My Ford Edge was picked up from my home in California and delivered right to my new home in Godley, TX. It was extremely convenient and I was kept up to date on the movement of my vehicle and it was delivered on time. With everything I had going on with my move, it was nice to not have to worry about this.

Original review: Nov. 29, 2018

My experience was great, everyone I spoke with was very friendly and knowledgeable. Everything was done in a very timely manner. Pricing was reasonable and I would highly recommend RoadRunner Auto Transport. Thanks for your great service.

RoadRunner Auto Transport response

Elaine, thank you. Your feedback is highly appreciated. Thank you for choosing RoadRunner Auto Transport.

Original review: Nov. 28, 2018

This was my second time using your car shipping services. First time was with Puerto Rico Car Transport and now with RoadRunner Auto Transport. Both experiences were GREAT and exceeded expectations. Great customer service. Highly recommended!

Original review: Nov. 28, 2018

My BMW X1 was transported from CT to TX during November 2018. I was very happy with the overall experience. Both the person that collected the car and the team that dropped it off in TX were friendly, helpful and courteous. The car was picked up on time and delivered 1 day earlier than expected which worked well for me. Overall a great experience and I am a very happy customer.

RoadRunner Auto Transport response

Thank you Nicholas, We appreciate the time you spent to share your feedback! We’re happy to hear we were able to deliver the great service you needed. Thank you for trusting us with your BMW.

Original review: Nov. 28, 2018

I have used this service three times now to ship a vehicle across the country. Each time I have had courteous customer service, reliable transport and peace of mind. It’s super easy to schedule and get a quote.

RoadRunner Auto Transport response

Thank you Caitlin, We appreciate the time you spent to share your feedback! We’re happy to hear we were able to deliver the great service you needed. Thank you for trusting us with your vehicle.

Original review: Nov. 27, 2018

Have now done two moves through Roadrunner. Both moves were flawless. No damage to vehicles. Delivery was on time. Driver was willing to work with my schedule and location to the best of his ability (a semi truck and trailer cannot turn around in a driveway) and always polite. Driver gave courtesy calls 24 hours and 1 hour out from destination. Would recommend Roadrunner and would use their services again if the need arose.

RoadRunner Auto Transport response

Evan, your feedback is appreciated. Thank you for using RoadRunner Auto Transport. We aim to provide the same service for each one of our customers.

Original review: Nov. 27, 2018

Once again, RoadRunner got our car moved by the deadline date. I haven't had them drop the ball yet, and we've used them several times. The car carrier driver we had was professional, cordial, and really cared about his customers. It was so smooth doing business with them. All I can say is keep up the good work.

Original review: Nov. 26, 2018

The delivery of my Elantra was expected to take at least a week, however my car was delivered across the country in 5 days. The pick up point was in Delaware and the delivery was in California. The pick up was a day early and the drop off was 2 days early. Everything was satisfactory and arrived safely. I would highly recommend using this service again.

RoadRunner Auto Transport response

Beau, we are overjoyed to read about your experience. Thank you for taking the time to share. Our goal is to provide each one of our customer with the same experience. Thank you for choosing RoadRunner Auto Transport.

Original review: Nov. 26, 2018

My Shelby car was shipped by a covered hauler. From Washington State to South Texas. The courier was a very nice man Fernando. He called an hour before arriving. He was on time and took care in getting the car into his hauler. He arrived in Texas in a reasonable amount of time. The car was delivered in the same shape it left in. I would use this company again and recommend to my friends.

Original review: Nov. 24, 2018

NEVER AGAIN. We booked them to haul our truck for us when we moved out of state. They gave us a pick up date. The driver was supposed to call to arrange a pick up time. When the scheduled day came and they did not call us to arrange the pick up time. We called customer service and they told us that the driver has a 48 hr window. We waited another day, still no phone call from the driver. No call back from customer service either. We waited till 9 pm the second day. Absolutely no contact whatsoever. I called this company at least a dozen times, sent emails and left voicemails. NOBODY ever got back to me. The only way I was able to speak to them was via their messenger online customer service which is completely useless. We ended up having to leave our car behind so we can meet our movers when they arrive at our new place.

Customer service keeps saying that they need to give driver time to respond. We contacted them on day three. Still no response from driver. Still no attempt from customer service to offer any solution whatsoever. I’ve never done business with a company that has so little regard for their customers. They simply have not once lifted a finger to resolve this for us. Their only course of action is to continue contacting a driver that never replies. Unbelievably incompetent. They won’t even acknowledge that there is a problem.

Now we have to rent a car when we get to our new place and fly back to arrange to get our car home because this company did absolutely nothing for us. No follow through. They couldn’t care less about their customers. NEVER EVER AGAIN. I’ve never been so angry at a company in my life. I now have to pay over $1000 in flights and rental cars to get my car that they never did pick up. Still no contact whatsoever from management regarding any sort of resolution. They simply do not care and will do nothing to help you if something goes wrong with your pick-up.

RoadRunner Auto Transport response

Brian, we understand this was a frustrating situation for you. Unfortunately during transport we are susceptible to delays due to circumstances that are out of our control. For this reason we express that all dates associated with transport are estimated, we can never guarantee specific dates.

Your feedback is valuable to us and we will use it to improve our services for future customers. We regret that you cancelled your shipment with us and had difficulty communicating with us during our normal business hours.We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience you have experienced.

Original review: Nov. 23, 2018

I filled out an online request to have a car picked up at a St. Louis dealership on Nov. 21 and delivered to my home in Huntsville AL. RR agent called me and said they could pick up the car on the 21st and I could expect it by Nov. 23 since it is only a 6 hour drive. It’s now Nov. 23rd and the car hasn’t been picked up and now Road Runner is saying it hasn’t even been booked to be picked up yet. Very disappointed as I needed the car for this weekend to travel.

Original review: Nov. 22, 2018

My car was shipped from Fl. to Oregon. It arrived in perfect condition and several days sooner than I was quoted. The driver who picked it up and delivered it was professional and courteous. I highly recommend RoadRunner and will use them again if the occasion arises.

RoadRunner Auto Transport response

Betty, we’re delighted to read your feedback regarding your services with us here at RoadRunner Auto Transport. Thank you!

RoadRunner Auto Transport Company Information

2010
1055 Stewart Ave
Bethpage
NY
www.roadrunnerautotransport.com
Your special offer awaits

Looking to save time and money? Join our community today! Community members receive important consumer news alerts and enjoy perks like discounts and special offers from brands they love. Ready to join?

Sign up now with your email address!

Join our community to recieve important consumer news and enjoy perks like discounts and special offers from brands you love.