2. Auto Transporters
Accredited Partner

Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.77/5

Road Runner Auto Transport is rated #1 trusted car shipping company by customers. Experienced and professional staff work around the clock to ensure each customer has a positive shipping experience. Our team of expert shipping coordinators arrange fully insured transport with no deposit ever required. Reliable customer support is always available to keep customers updated on the progress of their shipments. Perks like live online vehicle tracking offer customers peace of mind and ease throughout their entire shipment. Our customers feel confident knowing their transport was arranged by experts and that reliable customer support is always available. Visit our website to learn more about our services and get a free instant car shipping quote today!

RoadRunner Auto Transport Reviews

1 featured review
How do I know I can trust these reviews about RoadRunner Auto Transport?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about RoadRunner Auto Transport?

Resolution In ProgressRated with 1 star
Original review: July 8, 2020

Roadrunner dropped my mint condition 1972 Corvette off of the truck causing $12,000 in damages. Their "internal insurance" department sent me a check for $8400 after eight weeks. They expect me to pay for the rest.

RoadRunner Auto Transport response

Michael, we sincerely apologize for the issues that occurred with your shipment. We have an extremely low damage rate and deeply regret the experience you've had with the carrier that assisted you. We have discontinued using this carriers services.

Resolution In ProgressRated with 1 star
Original review: July 4, 2020

When you arrange a booking, they are extremely helpful. In our case, we made the arrangement and then the driver never showed on the date we arranged. We called numerous times and they would not answer or they would hang up until I used a phone number they didn't know was associated with me. I was able to get ahold of customer service once and they said they would call me back to let me know where the driver was. They never did call me back. We ended up finding another carrier to pick up our vehicle. So we cancelled with Roadrunner. They charged our account for the service we never received. To further aggravate things, when we were given our quote, it was about 100 dollars cheaper than what they charged us. Stay away at all cost. It is not worth the aggravation and the other carrier we would do with was a few hundred dollars cheaper and expedient with amazing customer service.

RoadRunner Auto Transport response

Maria, thank you for giving us the opportunity to address these issues. Unfortunately, we are susceptible to delays during transport, and do express that all dates associated with transport are tentative and estimated. Cancellation fees are collected as compensation for the carrier's loss who would have been rerouted.

Original review: June 24, 2020

The service on this 2.5 years ago was GREAT. Today I called for a quote on a return shipment and this guy was AWFUL. I asked why the increase. Basically he was arrogant and was quite busy due to Corona so my business was not needed and told me to call another company and hung up on me. THIS IS THE RUDEST I EVER BEEN TREATED. He feels he can get away with it and probably will. This is the only way I know to try to get some dignity back. I will call another company. Too Bad cause the first experience was awesome.

Original review: June 13, 2020

I had a terrible experience. I spoke with Sean Brady to arrange the shipment of my elderly father's vehicle to me. Sean knew my father needed to have a time and date arranged and confirmed due to his poor health. Sean promised me 10am on June 9th. I repeatedly asked if this time and day would be for sure, he always replied yes. I booked the shipment. On June 8th I still hadn't received confirmation so I called. Sean would not answer my calls or emails. I called customer service and they said the date was not guaranteed. So I cancelled. They charged me $135. I called to ask why since they had broken the verbal contract which I also had an email from Sean as proof. The girl became angry and told me they fight with their customers all the time and win because the written contract says you get charged if you cancel. She told me they welcomed the fight.

I have continued to call and email Sean to see if he would help, but he won't return my calls or emails. In fact, since I paid he hasn't. I'm certain this is a tactic they train too. Lie to the customer until they pay then ignore them. Just look at Google reviews. I'm hardly the first. I've opened a BBB case and they did in fact respond with the written contract and will not honor the verbal or email one I had with Sean. I am an active duty military member with a family of 4, so $135 means a lot to me. It means nothing to them unless this is a tactic they rely on for income because no carrier was ever assigned, no time was lost, so they had no expenses. They simply train and employ tactics to rob people of their hard earned money.

Because so many military use car transport companies I feel it is my duty to ensure this company stops. I will seek counsel from lawyers in the military system and explore government channels to have them blacklisted. I will devote both on duty and off duty time until I feel this company has changed their practices. I will post this story on every platform available. Your representative wanted a fight, but my fight isn't against Roadrunner. My fight is for those who can't fight for themselves. I will attempt to protect the vulnerable against this scam.

Original review: June 6, 2020

I have submitted an order ** on 5/25/2020, promised pick up on 5/28/2020. Called few time and no action besides "we are working on it". Try to call the phone number and good luck speaking with anyone besides the online chat which you still have to wait over 12 minutes to get someone. I have waited 12 days, each time they assured me they are working on finding a transport and couple more days then the call came asking for over $600 more than the original cost. They called said, "We did not charge your card yet and you can cancel"!! How unprofessional and bad business. I wasted 12 days and now I have to start all over again.

Original review: June 3, 2020

My experience with the transport of my vehicle from Madison, WI to Sedona, AZ by Road Runner Auto Transport was excellent. Everyone was professional and my vehicle arrived in the same condition it left. I would recommend Road Runner Auto Transport to anyone needing to have their vehicle transported.

Original review: June 2, 2020

Moved from California to Florida back in February 2020. After shopping around ended up utilizing Road Runner. Their fares were highly competitive. They kept me informed and the driver picked up and delivered the car within the times agreed. They did such a great job that used them again in May 2020 when shipping my spouse's car. Received the same type of service and the car again was picked up and delivered within the times agreed. Would not hesitate using them again.

Original review: June 2, 2020

Transporting 2 cars from PA to CA. The pick-up time 1 day delayed, but the delivery time 1 day ahead. We have to go to Walmart for the pick up and delivery. The driver, Shawn, is very courteous and careful with our cars. Thank you Shawn. We are very happy with your service.

Original review: May 31, 2020

Got this car from my retired ill stepfather, it was bought brand new and in 6 years he only put 18,000 miles on it. When I tell you this thing was garage kept mint, I mean it. It arrived in exactly that condition. Absolutely amazing staff, amazing driver and an affordable price. End to end, 567 miles for $620. 10/10.

Original review: May 26, 2020

First time shipping a car, the car got pick up the same day I book it, the only thing I was disappointing with was the "tracking system", it's not a real time tracking, other than that, it was a good service.

RoadRunner Auto Transport Company Information