Find a Car Dealerships partner

Avenel, NJ

4.0/5 (32 ratings)
Find a Car Dealerships partner
Banner image

Time for a new car and not sure where to start?

Search local inventory today!

Find a Dealer Near You

About Richard Lucas Chevrolet

Richard Lucas Chevrolet delivers the highest quality new and used Chevrolet cars, trucks, and SUVs. Along with their amazing inventory, they are dedicated to making sure you are 100% satisfied with the service you receive. They serve nearby Avenel, Edison, and Woodbridge drivers.

Banner image

Time for a new car and not sure where to start?

Search local inventory today!

Find a Dealer Near You

Richard Lucas Chevrolet Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Richard Lucas Chevrolet?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Richard Lucas Chevrolet?

Original review: June 7, 2016

I was looking for the 2015 Impala so I decided to visit Richard Lucas Chevrolet. The salesman Rocco was very friendly, funny, and took the time to go over my financing options. He is a seasoned salesman and I would recommend any of my friends and family to him.

Original review: May 26, 2016

Rocky was very professional and friendly. Getting a new car is a big decision but he made the whole process seamless and exciting, confirming that Chevy is the way to go.

Original review: May 25, 2016

The entire buying experience was simple and stress-free. Rocky was a true professional, knowledgeable and courteous. Mike in finance was very accurate and precise in all of the explaining of the contract. John ** & George ** was also extremely helpful in getting us the new truck and making us feel very welcomed and comfortable. Richard Lucas Chevrolet is an all around great team, friendly and professional service. Would highly recommend.

Original review: May 23, 2016

I was very happy the whole sales purchase from start to finish. I was happy with the finance manager as well. I would absolutely recommend Richard Lucas to my friends and family. It was a pleasant experience. Thank you guys. I love my new car.

Original review: May 22, 2016

Ryan was very professional and very knowledgeable of all the vehicles specification. He answered every question we had without being too pushy. My wife and I were very impressed with all the staff at the dealership. Everyone treated us with respect and made us feel comfortable throughout the purchase process. The only recommendation if I may suggest is to have more vehicle selections in the lot.

Original review: May 22, 2016

I have been going to Richard Lucas for over 25 years, they are like family when I go there. Very friendly, not pushy. Very, very helpful, understanding for my needs. My salesman Roco ** in my book is very knowledgeable, knows his cars, and is very friendly.

Original review: May 19, 2016

The process was fluid from greet to close with the salesman staging the process through each step. Pricing was fair, competitive and upfront from the beginning.

Original review: May 14, 2016

Anthony ** and Martin made my experience at Lucas Chevrolet so incredible, they were both extremely helpful and professional and made the whole car buying experience so easy. Highly recommended and will definitely be back again to get my next car! Thank you again!!!

Original review: May 12, 2016

Second time car buyer within 2 year period. Dave ** and Jason ** painlessly worked with me to get the best possible deal for my needs during both my visits. Dave is very friendly and knowledgeable sales associate. He kept me informed throughout the whole process (ordering the vehicle through delivery) without me having to ask for an update. I also always get my Subaru serviced with them. The service department does an amazing job and their prices are very reasonable. What better people to work on your car than people who drive them! I highly recommend Richard Lucas Subaru/Chevy. Ask for Dave!! You won't regret it.

Original review: May 11, 2016

We came in to trade our old Crosstrek for a newer model, and we had no issues at all and they were very accommodating with our requests and concerns. Cameron was very helpful and explained everything to our satisfaction. Would definitely shop here again.

Richard Lucas Chevrolet Company Information